PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So are we looking at any safeties???

chiefscafan
09-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Or other players.

ModSocks
Like who? You know damn well the Chiefs won't bring anyone in.

Ming the Merciless
nah

we're just gonna throw in the towel

kstater
I'm fairly certain after losing their pro bowl saftey, that Pioli is saying "fuck it, we're good".

CoMoChief
09-12-2011, 01:55 PM
it's all part of the process

Frosty
I'm guessing that if/when Berry goes on IR, they'll just bring back Langsford.

ModSocks

This.

chiefscafan
The only safety I know is sharper or Langford

Bump
09-12-2011, 01:56 PM
of course we're not. When do we try addressing urgent needs like that mid season?

BossChief
I wish somebody would Stevie Johnson your computer

Mr. Laz

This.
This,This

Three7s
09-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Darren Sharper please.

Crush
09-12-2011, 01:58 PM
We're going to rally around Slappy Pistachio and play shitty defense.

chiefscafan
09-12-2011, 01:59 PM
I don't remember much bout Langford .

suds79
Does it matter? There's no coming back from losing Berry.

The Safety position will be a disaster all season long.

Thig Lyfe
Andrew Luck.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l6sfYL-jHOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 02:00 PM
You can never build from within if you don't build from within. The Packers lost a buttload of guys and their back ups got them a championship. They built from within.

BigChiefFan
09-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Yeah, we've been content with Pissy and Crime Dogshit McGraw, but we're now going to land a quality FA safety to put the team over the hump. You betcha!

Mr. Laz
09-12-2011, 02:08 PM
I don't remember much bout Langford .
He got cut instead of Lewis,McGraw and Pitstankmesmelly

Reerun_KC
09-12-2011, 02:14 PM
I wish somebody would Stevie Johnson your computer

That was funny!LMAO

booger
09-12-2011, 03:33 PM
McGraw, Pissthebeddi, and Washington are all the same type of player. I hope they cut Sabby and add 2 safeties. Langford is in the run stopping mode with a below average pass coverage game, like the rest above. Lewis can't seem to make a tackle by himself. He needs a swift kick in the ass. Ricky Price probably has the best footspeed out of the group and can play both CB and S but i would like someone with more experience. Wouldn't be a shocker to see Quenton Lawrence tried as a CB/S combo guy either. He might not hold up very long at 180 lbs but is a willing tackler.

I hope they work out a few safety's for sure.

Gerald Alexander
Al Afalava
Stevie Brown
Josh Bullocks
Quinton Demps
Chris Horton
Robert Johnson *on Titans PS
Shiloh Keo *Texans PS
Mark Legree
Trevard Lindley *more of a CB
DeAndre McDaniel *Colts PS
Brandon McGowan
Kevin Payne
Brandon Underwood
Chip Vaughn

Just a few guys that would be better than bringing a price or langford back.

lcarus
09-12-2011, 04:17 PM
If we keep returning kicks to the 10 yard line, and Cassel keeps taking 12 yard sacks...you do the math. We'll be looking at safeties all game long.

acarter25
09-12-2011, 04:18 PM
At first, sitting on 30 mil cap space just bothered me a little if any because I felt we only had a few holes to fill. Now, after losing two of our most vital players, if we don't at least attempt to make some moves my state of depression will turn to anger. I know that there is no way to replace these 2 guys completely but man.

DJ's left nut
09-12-2011, 04:20 PM
I liked someone else's post in the Berry thread:

"Sorry, we're all tapped out" - Clark Hunt

mcaj22
09-12-2011, 04:20 PM
McGraw, Pissthebeddi, and Washington are all the same type of player. I hope they cut Sabby and add 2 safeties. Langford is in the run stopping mode with a below average pass coverage game, like the rest above. Lewis can't seem to make a tackle by himself. He needs a swift kick in the ass. Ricky Price probably has the best footspeed out of the group and can play both CB and S but i would like someone with more experience. Wouldn't be a shocker to see Quenton Lawrence tried as a CB/S combo guy either. He might not hold up very long at 180 lbs but is a willing tackler.

I hope they work out a few safety's for sure.

Gerald Alexander
Al Afalava
Stevie Brown
Josh Bullocks
Quinton Demps
Chris Horton
Robert Johnson *on Titans PS
Shiloh Keo *Texans PS
Mark Legree
Trevard Lindley *more of a CB
DeAndre McDaniel *Colts PS
Brandon McGowan
Kevin Payne
Brandon Underwood
Chip Vaughn

Just a few guys that would be better than bringing a price or langford back.

I'm not saying these guys are good, or Eric Berry talent, but any player on this list is a world beater compared to Sabby and McGraw

booger
09-12-2011, 04:28 PM
the only reason on the face of the earth they brought it Snookerelli was because of the fact he played in Mangini's 3-4 D last year in Cleveland. Very similar to Crennell's D in the fundamental aspect. Doesn't change the fact he takes terrible angles and is a better athlete than football player.

This guy got his ass chewed out plenty in the preseason and someone had a thread that said both Romeo and Steve Hoffman were screaming at him on the sidelines. McGraw is slow and his age is showing, Washington hasn't become a good player on D, just special teams and Lewis really needs to toughen up and realize this is the big leagues.

You can only afford so many projects and roll players at one position.

mcaj22
09-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Sabby played in that defense for 5 fucking games. FIVE.

lets not act like he was some scheme genius in being on the Browns for 1/4 of the season after the Bucs cut him cause they were sick of how awful he was for being such a liability.

He makes Benard Pollard look like a Pro Bowl safety.

Sabby was like 2nd or 3rd string depth on the Browns they had TJ Ward and that clown thats now on the Cowboys as their backend last season, Sabby didnt get the playing time on that team like he will on the Chiefs

ugh fuck this guy how did he make the final 53, I would have preferred Quinten Lawrence

dannybcaitlyn
09-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Darren sharper would be a good pickup.

CrazyPhuD
09-12-2011, 04:38 PM
We're going to trade next years 1st for Taylor Mays.

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2011, 04:41 PM
At first, sitting on 30 mil cap space just bothered me a little if any because I felt we only had a few holes to fill. Now, after losing two of our most vital players, if we don't at least attempt to make some moves my state of depression will turn to anger. I know that there is no way to replace these 2 guys completely but man.
Sitting on that cap space is smart. They have other contracts to extend.