PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs zero tolerance for us noobs

KC-TBB
09-13-2011, 05:57 AM
well I guess you cant post on this board unless you have enough time on your hands to post 30,0000 times. I posted yesterday being sarcastic and some dumba_ _ turned my little lights red and said I must be a donks fan. Funny thing is, I have been a Chiefs fan for over 50 years (yep Dad and I had season tickets at the old Municipal Stadium...have watched everyone from Lenny the Cool to Bill Kenny to Joe Montana to whatever you want to call this team today). It is getting harder and harder to 'keep the faith' when this organization approaches a season the way they did.
EITHER, they are attempting to pass off a mediocre product as a football team
OR they are too stupid to know the differance.

Anyone who watched Brady and the Pats last night can see what an organization that wants to present a good product looks like. They lose their Center...no problem. It's all about the fundimentals...catching the ball, actually tackleing someone. I hope they improve to win a few games this year, but the hype that they may have 'arrived' just seems misguided.

So if you want to turn my little lights red go ahead, if you want to call me a 'donks fan' go ahead (although I can't stand anything about Denver) and be as misguided as Chiefs Management...no sweat, it's obviously YOUR board.

WhitiE
09-13-2011, 06:03 AM
It's chiefs red dude....

Crush
09-13-2011, 06:04 AM
ChiefsPlanet: Serious Business

Bugeater
09-13-2011, 06:06 AM
You must be a Donks fan.

Frazod
09-13-2011, 06:08 AM
I have over 70,000, and I just turned your little boxes green. Now quit whining.

MorgenD
09-13-2011, 06:12 AM
Someone spent 3 hours writing this and forgot to double-check how to spell "fundimentals."

You are officially the oldest person to get emotional about the internet.

the Talking Can
09-13-2011, 06:18 AM
you sound like a fun party time guy

your incredibly thick skin will serve you well here

alnorth
09-13-2011, 06:22 AM
Oh God. :facepalm:

Rule #1 of Chiefsplanet: Never, under any circumstances whatsoever, complain about rep. ESPECIALLY if you are a n00b. If you do, you will be punished as everyone piles in to deep-6 your rep further.

If you are a good poster, you'll eventually get good rep, and its not supposed to be a game where someone "wins" chiefsplanet. It is there to quietly high-five or mock a post.

Chiefs=Champions
09-13-2011, 06:22 AM
STFU n00b

Fritz88
09-13-2011, 06:26 AM
You must Chiefs version of lights out.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
09-13-2011, 06:27 AM
N00bophobia (sp?) at its worst. On behalf of ChiefsPlanet, on behalf of all Chiefs fans everywhere, and on behalf of the lady who lost her left breast after dunking her nipples in ink and attempting to write the entire Declaration Of Independence on the Portsmouth Memorial Bridge with her tittahs, I would like to say, "Dang".

FAX

Warrior5
09-13-2011, 06:32 AM
Why do you refer to yourself as a N00b?

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 06:50 AM
N00bophobia (sp?) at its worst. On behalf of ChiefsPlanet, on behalf of all Chiefs fans everywhere, and on behalf of the lady who lost her left breast after dunking her nipples in ink and attempting to write the entire Declaration Of Independence on the Portsmouth Memorial Bridge with her tittahs, I would like to say, "Dang".

FAX

I did that same thing but the signy thing.

Hell, it was not my nipple.

blaise
09-13-2011, 06:57 AM
The whole thing of being a noob is stupid. You're either a good poster, or not. Quit crying about what people say to you, and don't have a spaz attack if they do. Just take it for what it's worth- message board trash talk. Then move on and post something good.

luv
09-13-2011, 07:00 AM
Someone spent 3 hours writing this and forgot to double-check how to spell "fundimentals."

I'm sorry, but, as a n00b, you have not got the right to criticize others yet.

LiveSteam
09-13-2011, 07:04 AM
Have you any idea how many God dam squirrels I have killed this summer?
Rep for Granddad

Sofa King
09-13-2011, 07:07 AM
well I guess you cant post on this board unless you have enough time on your hands to post 30,0000 times. I posted yesterday being sarcastic and some dumba_ _ turned my little lights red and said I must be a donks fan. Funny thing is, I have been a Chiefs fan for over 50 years (yep Dad and I had season tickets at the old Municipal Stadium...have watched everyone from Lenny the Cool to Bill Kenny to Joe Montana to whatever you want to call this team today). It is getting harder and harder to 'keep the faith' when this organization approaches a season the way they did.

Anyone who watched Brady and the Pats last night can see what an organization that wants to present a good product looks like. They lose their Center...no problem. It's all about the fundimentals...catching the ball, actually tackleing someone. I hope they improve to win a few games this year, but the hype that they may have 'arrived' just seems misguided.

So if you want to turn my little lights red go ahead, if you want to call me a 'donks fan' go ahead (although I can't stand anything about Denver) and be as misguided as Chiefs Management...no sweat, it's obviously YOUR board.

Was this supposed to be 30,000 or 300,000?

There's a big difference.

Lex Luthor
09-13-2011, 07:09 AM
You've been a member for FIVE YEARS and you still consider yourself to be a n00b?

Being a n00b is obviously a state of mind with you. You'll always be a n00b.

Dave Lane
09-13-2011, 07:10 AM

Yep but he was picking on another n00b so I believe section 7.82 comes into play here.

burt
09-13-2011, 07:11 AM
If you live in Cleveland, MO, you have much bigger probles than your n00bness!

luv
09-13-2011, 07:13 AM
Have you any idea how many God dam squirrels I have killed this summer?
Rep for Granddad

Were they all hung like that?

luv
09-13-2011, 07:13 AM
Yep but he was picking on another n00b so I believe section 7.82 comes into play here.

But he's even n00bier than the OP. I think we need to update the bylaws.

Inspector
09-13-2011, 07:17 AM
But doesn't n00bness wear off? Like when a tadpole turns into a frog?

I noticed my tail was gone a year ago.

That's normal, right?

LiveSteam
09-13-2011, 07:18 AM
Were they all hung like that?

your such a nympho

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 07:19 AM
Has to be done and I am old.

Fuck you N00b. Get your shit together and do not come back until you match go cheese post count then talk shit.

Chief Henry
09-13-2011, 07:24 AM

Trust me when i tell you this...with many years of posting on this board, some on here are as nice and genuine as you could ever want. Then you have some big time pricks. This place is a melting pot of Jerks, ass wipes and nice folks. It won't take you long to see who is who. Some are self proclaimed experts on many subjects and will not hesitate to inform you who is the boss (in they're eyes). The KC Chiefs were once a very important part of my life and thats what drew me to this place. The last several years the KC Chiefs have become less a part of my life. I still love the Chiefs, its just that I'm NOT infatuated with them like I had been. Welcome to this place we call Chiefs Planet. It is what it is.

LiveSteam
09-13-2011, 07:24 AM
How old can KC-TBB really be? 90 is the new 70 right?:skip:

ChiTown
09-13-2011, 07:34 AM
you sound like a fun party time guy

your incredibly thick skin will serve you well here

LMAO

MorgenD
09-13-2011, 07:34 AM

You forgot to rep-bomb me, then I would post a heartfelt thread and kill myself.

blaise
09-13-2011, 07:35 AM
Someone gave him some pity rep it looks like.

ChiTown
09-13-2011, 07:36 AM
It's chiefs red dude....

Yeah, that's never made sense to me. If you want to get neg repped, it should turn your boxes black, silver or orange. Red should always = goodness.

luv
09-13-2011, 07:40 AM
You forgot to rep-bomb me, then I would post a heartfelt thread and kill myself.

I wouldn't want to be responsible for anyone's death.

luv
09-13-2011, 07:42 AM
your such a nympho

Well, it's kind of hard not to notice.

LiveSteam
09-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Well, it's kind of hard not to notice.

I didnt notice till you went all squirrel nymph

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Fuck the N00biness.

LiveSteam
09-13-2011, 07:45 AM
Fuck the N00biness.

Your avatar is very confusing

luv
It is what it is.

One whole saying that I remember from Spanish class back in high school.

Eso si que es.

It is what it is.

I remember it, because, to say it, you simply spell socks. S O C K S

Okay, there's your useless educational factoid for the day. :)

Smed1065
I wouldn't want to be responsible for anyone's death.

That 's why women and football DO NOT MIX.

An A for effort.

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 07:46 AM

Eso si que es.

It is what it is.

Just one today?

TY.

Predarat
09-13-2011, 07:58 AM

Most of us have all that as well, PLUS the death sentence on twelve systems. You just watch yourself, were wanted men. (with a few gals as well)

Chief Henry
09-13-2011, 08:00 AM

Eso si que es.

It is what it is.

I used a sock last night :D

loochy
09-13-2011, 08:01 AM

1.) Getting negged happens. Deal with it. The green will eventually outweigh the red unless you are a complete douche.

2.) Never ever post and whine about rep. Starting a new thread about it is even worse. Many times you will get a neg rep pile on for that kind of stuff.

3.) I agree with your football points.

luv
09-13-2011, 08:03 AM
That 's why women and football DO NOT MIX.

An A for effort.

So you're not into chicks. NTTIAWWT

Sofa King
09-13-2011, 08:07 AM

Just letting you know, i have zero tolerance for you. My reason is stated in the title.

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 08:11 AM

No just women.

Chiefshrink
09-13-2011, 08:15 AM
Just post my friend.

And the only rule that must be followed to have fun here at CP is post with passion whether you are being funny,sarcastic,or serious and never ever apologize for it unless of course you feel it necessary.

Just have fun because I sure do:thumb:

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 08:17 AM
Just post my friend.

And the only rule that must be followed to have fun here at CP is post with passion whether you are being funny,sarcastic,or serious and never ever apologize for it unless of course you feel it necessary.

Just have fun because I sure do:thumb:

Gonna ruin my Skip theme.......

MIAdragon
09-13-2011, 08:24 AM
http://www.iamit.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/never_go_full_retard1.jpg

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 08:26 AM
LOL.

Nothing better than n00bs and coffee.

Damn, I am Skip.

gblowfish
09-13-2011, 08:31 AM
Your squirrel needs a jock.
nOOb....

DaFace
09-13-2011, 08:42 AM
What an embarrassment of a thread.

Brock
09-13-2011, 08:46 AM
What an embarrassment of a thread.

Looks like there are several on the front page. You mods need to start enforcing some quality control.

Bugeater
09-13-2011, 10:27 AM
How the fuck did this guy get back in the green? The Planet has gone full pussy.

loochy
09-13-2011, 10:29 AM
How the fuck did this guy get back in the green? The Planet has gone full pussy.

You've probably got enough power to fix that pretty quickly, you know.

Frankie
09-13-2011, 10:31 AM
well I guess you cant post on this board unless you have enough time on your hands to post 30,0000 times. I posted yesterday being sarcastic and some dumba_ _ turned my little lights red...

Message rto n00bs:

you can actually spell out dumbass on this forum.

;)

Sofa King
09-13-2011, 10:33 AM
How the **** did this guy get back in the green? The Planet has gone full pussy.

I physically watched him go from green to red after i hit him for being a complete dickbag, but apparently people like that kinda shit now.

vailpass
09-13-2011, 10:33 AM
When you eliminate Skip, the natural predator of the n00b, the population gets out of control.

Predarat
09-13-2011, 10:34 AM
How the **** did this guy get back in the green? The Planet has gone full pussy.

It wasn't me, I gave him some Red.

FAX
09-13-2011, 10:37 AM
When you eliminate Skip, the natural predator of the n00b, the population gets out of control.

Exactly so. There at the end, people said, "Mr. Skip Towne is mean. He runs off our new posters so we never have any new posters. We are sad on account of Mr. Skip Towne."

Then Mr. Skip Towne .... well ... skips town and now look at what has happened. It's friggin' N00b (sp?) central around this place. A veteran can't get a post in edgewise.

FAX

WhiteWhale
09-13-2011, 10:45 AM
He's crying about Rep! Auto-neg rep buddy!! Those are the rules of any and all message boards. This is where the phrase CMN comes from

Cry
More
Noob

Of course, usually when I get neg rep I know it's coming. This forum has some rather sensitive emo crybabies on it. Lots of cool posters too that seem to respect and + rep any semi-intelligent football take. Take the chaff with the wheat and stop whining. It makes noobs like me look bad.

lcarus
09-13-2011, 10:48 AM

Using speelchek is part the of phundemantels of internet posting. If you fail to do so, every forum in the world has Merriam & Websters bastard love child lurking to single you out.

luv
09-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Using speelchek is part the of phundemantels of internet posting. If you fail to do so, every forum in the world has Merriam & Websters bastard love child lurking to single you out.

I am an admitted grammar nerd. When I first started posting, I would do the same thing. It was hard, but I broke the habit of correcting people on here. Well, unless I'm just trying to annoy them. :)

luv
09-13-2011, 10:54 AM

Shouldn't you be working?

Sofa King
09-13-2011, 10:55 AM
I am an admitted grammar nerd. When I first started posting, I would do the same thing. It was hard, but I broke the habit of correcting people on here. Well, unless I'm just trying to annoy them. :)

FYP

Frazod
09-13-2011, 10:56 AM

Heh. You misspelled "love." :D

lcarus
09-13-2011, 10:56 AM

I appreciate good spelling and grammar. If someone wants to butcher the english language on an internet forum, I really don't care. Sometimes it's so bad I just shake my head, but I won't go to the trouble to point it out. Someone else will inevitably do it for me. ;)

luv
09-13-2011, 10:57 AM
FYP

You're weird.

luv
09-13-2011, 10:58 AM

LMAO

I's a special luv. :)

Ming the Merciless
09-13-2011, 10:58 AM
You are too old to cry because someone turns your little boxes red, sir.

Perhaps I can explain it to you visually:

http://i52.tinypic.com/359jzgo.gif

Frazod
09-13-2011, 10:59 AM
LMAO

I's a special luv. :)

Apparently. :D

lcarus
09-13-2011, 11:01 AM

http://www.lilaguide.com/ListingImageViewer.aspx?lid=590417&lgid=8186

Okie_Apparition
09-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Do you have one of those walk in bathtubs with a door
I"d have a bigger fear of drowning than falling or slipping

Kyle DeLexus
09-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Message rto n00bs:

you can actually spell out dumbass on this forum.

;)

Idk what Milkman would do if you couldn't.

lcarus
09-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Idk what Milkman would do if you couldn't.

He'd probably just stick with the old classic: idiot

luv
09-13-2011, 12:01 PM
http://www.lilaguide.com/ListingImageViewer.aspx?lid=590417&lgid=8186

Thank goodness I don't have the "s". They could sue me for stealing their trademark.

lcarus
09-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Thank goodness I don't have the "s". They could sue me for stealing their trademark.

If you are unfortunate enough to get sued by a diaper company for using their brand name as your user name, you should probably just give up. Sounds like something that would happen to me if it were possible.

KC-TBB
09-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Thank you all for your delightful and very informative feedback...

"That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection...OVER RULED"

pr_capone
09-13-2011, 12:46 PM

Eso si que es.

It is what it is.

Not correct.

Eso si que es. = yes, that is it.

es lo que es = it is what it is.

luv
09-13-2011, 01:22 PM
Not correct.

Eso si que es. = yes, that is it.

es lo que es = it is what it is.

My Spanish teacher lied to us! Oh well. It's not like I've used any since learning it.

Bump
09-13-2011, 06:00 PM
I hate big Chiefs Planet

Shogun
09-13-2011, 06:03 PM
I took it like a champ and won an internet award for it.

Take a harden the fuck up pill and stop being a faggot

Shogun
09-13-2011, 06:03 PM
IMO

Frankie
09-13-2011, 06:04 PM
Exactly so. There at the end, people said, "Mr. Skip Towne is mean. He runs off our new posters so we never have any new posters. We are sad on account of Mr. Skip Towne."

Then Mr. Skip Towne .... well ... skips town and now look at what has happened. It's friggin' N00b (sp?) central around this place. A veteran can't get a post in edgewise.

FAX

How do you know KC-TBB is not Skip? :hmmm:

He said he's been a Chiefs fan for 50 years.

booger
09-13-2011, 06:11 PM

FAX

Dang is right. Now she has to learn to write with her right breast.

RealSNR
09-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Hay dumass knowshon moreno sucks gtfo

Al Bundy
09-13-2011, 06:19 PM
N00bs need to be seen and not heard.

Okie_Apparition
09-13-2011, 06:23 PM
There are hoards of people who get baned just so they can be n00bs again. You're hell is someone else's heaven

KCTitus
09-13-2011, 06:24 PM
I need a ruling here...a fan of the Chiefs 'over 50 years'... over 50? Chiefs didnt start in KC until 1963. By my calendar that puts them at 48 years.

Do we give ol' KC TBBBBBB credit for also being a Texans fan too?

If not, I claim credit for being a fan of the Chiefs over 75 years...I rule.

luv
09-13-2011, 06:27 PM
I need a ruling here...a fan of the Chiefs 'over 50 years'... over 50? Chiefs didnt start in KC until 1963. By my calendar that puts them at 48 years.

Do we give ol' KC TBBBBBB credit for also being a Texans fan too?

If not, I claim credit for being a fan of the Chiefs over 75 years...I rule.

They celebrated 50 years last year. You don't remember everyone wearing the throwback uniforms in honor of it?

booger
09-13-2011, 06:28 PM
There are hoards of people who get baned just so they can be n00bs again. You're hell is someone else's heaven

yep, just like the steve miller band song

Rams Fan
09-13-2011, 06:28 PM
I took it like a champ and won an internet award for it.

Take a harden the **** up pill and stop being a pillowbitergot

Fellow n00b, you almost lost to a server.

I missed you, n00b.

KCTitus
09-13-2011, 06:30 PM
They celebrated 50 years last year. You don't remember everyone wearing the throwback uniforms in honor of it?

My post ---------------->

luv

;)

Shogun
09-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Fellow n00b, you almost lost to a server.

I missed you, n00b.

ALMOST

BigMeatballDave
09-13-2011, 06:36 PM
They celebrated 50 years last year. You don't remember everyone wearing the throwback uniforms in honor of it?That was 2 yrs ago.

rico
09-13-2011, 06:53 PM
Freaking noobs... they make my blood boil. :# Oh wait!! I mean n00b.... yeah.....stupid n00bs.

Rams Fan
09-13-2011, 06:54 PM
Freaking noobs... they make my blood boil. :# Oh wait!! I mean n00b.... yeah.....stupid n00bs.

Shut the fuck up, n00b.

Shogun
09-13-2011, 06:55 PM

http://mob695.photobucket.com/albums/vv315/theh0lyc0w/Futurama-Farnsworth-IDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymore.png?t=1312211077

BigRedChief
09-13-2011, 06:57 PM
Dude, just suck it up and go on. Its just a rite of passage here. You have to have a thick skin to survive. I've had my name changes, casino cash stolen, posted an error thread on my 2nd day and became a joke thread at my expense. It's not you, don't take it personal.

rico
09-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Shut the **** up, n00b.

Hey now, long time lurker here. :cuss:

Frazod
09-13-2011, 07:01 PM
All in all, this guy got through this thread fairly unscathed. I didn't expect him to stay in the green.

Of course, after Sunday's abortion, it's understandable for any Chiefs fan to have a fuck-the-world moment.

loochy
09-13-2011, 07:04 PM
All in all, this guy got through this thread fairly unscathed. I didn't expect him to stay in the green.

Of course, after Sunday's abortion, it's understandable for any Chiefs fan to have a fuck-the-world moment.

In fact, he's greener than ever!

Simply Red
09-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Dunwoody huh?

How are you liking the circa 1971 houses? Everyone in Dunwoody has phenomenal lawns, ... Have you noticed?

oh, lastly, have you tried this (http://www.e48thstreetmarket.com/)?

lewdog
09-13-2011, 07:12 PM
I hate n00bs!!!!!!!!!!!

Frazod
09-13-2011, 07:14 PM
I hate n00bs!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit I love that avatar! Rep LMAO

rico
09-13-2011, 07:17 PM
I hate n00bs!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, someone has got to stop these n00000000000000bs!!!

lewdog
09-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Holy shit I love that avatar! Rep LMAO

Thanks...I think that those are this n00bs first reps!

Simply Red
09-13-2011, 07:29 PM
awwww, I think there's a n00b/mult takeover in the making.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2zqz9xz.gif

09-13-2011, 07:32 PM
It's called hazing. All n00bs go through it. Toughen up.

GloryDayz
09-13-2011, 07:34 PM
I comp'ed you...

Shogun
09-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Everybody thought I was Black, and Thatguy.

Rams Fan
09-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Everybody thought I was Black, and Thatguy.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/byv-wpqDydI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

luv
09-13-2011, 08:06 PM
My post ---------------->

luv

;)

:doh!:

Temporary lapse of reading comprehension.

Bugeater
09-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Shouldn't you be working?
I was on my lunch break. :harumph:

Shogun
09-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Bugeater negged me like 50 times in a row when I first signed up. He was like my grandfather.

Bugeater
09-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Bugeater negged me like 50 times in a row when I first signed up. He was like my grandfather.
I think you may be exaggerating just a little bit.

luv
09-13-2011, 08:18 PM
I think you may be exaggerating just a little bit.

Yeah, you're probably more like his crazy uncle.

Shogun
09-13-2011, 08:21 PM
fine it was just 12

yeah i just counted that shit

Bugeater
09-13-2011, 08:30 PM
fine it was just 12

yeah i just counted that shit
LMAO You still have rep showing from that far back?

Shogun
09-13-2011, 08:32 PM
NO. I take pictures of it and save it on my hard drive. NEVER FORGET.

yes i suck

big cahones
09-13-2011, 08:33 PM
I am red and proud of it. you should see all of the lovely messages the caring chiefs fans have left me.

LVNHACK
09-13-2011, 08:42 PM

How about if you're called what you appear to be....a whiney f*ckin douche bag...?.....May I suggest you wash the sand out of you're bergina before you culture a pearl....

rico
09-13-2011, 08:43 PM
Now I, of all people have other users giving ME the little red lights with verbally abusive messages with them that say hurtful things such as; **** off n00b, ****in n00b, etc. To be honest,...it hoits my feelings, receiving those red lights and being verbally assaulted. I have been lurking around the Chiefs Planet boards since the Stram/Dawsom/Lanier era and now that I finally found the strength and courage to post along the likes of you legends, I get jabbed by being called a n00b. I've been jabbed so hard by pricks! That's what she said. I shouldn't feel like a martian on a planet I have lurked around on for so long. I am officially crushed.

(insert imaginary picture of the gorilla from the book "Cocoa's Kittie" crying after his 1st pet kittie died since I can't post links or pictures until I get more swagger cred on here).

Frankie
09-13-2011, 08:45 PM
I have been lurking around the Chiefs Planet boards since the Stram/Dawsom/Lanier era.
Am I the only one hearing the Twilight Zone theme when I read this?

:evil:

rico
09-13-2011, 08:48 PM
I have been hearing the same theme song, but it started for me in the 4th quarter of the last pre-season game against the Packers. Actually it started earlier, having to listen to those delusional Packers commentators before the game even started.

KurtCobain
09-13-2011, 09:11 PM
ricoswaff sucks balls

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cpMTOqKOcMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Al Bundy
09-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Where the fuck did all of these dipshit noobs come from?

Frankie
09-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Where the **** did all of these dipshit noobs come from?

We are approaching 2012. This must be the Biblical plague.

notorious
09-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Where the **** did all of these dipshit noobs come from?

They are spreading like AIDs.

loochy
09-13-2011, 09:19 PM
I am red and proud of it. you should see all of the lovely messages the caring chiefs fans have left me.

Well, let's see them.

JD10367
09-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Whining about negrep just makes you a pussy.

And breaking out the "I'm a TrueFan from 100 years ago" rap doesn't count for shit. As if, somehow, the fact that you're (supposedly) a longtime fan means you might not be a stupid asshole. They're not mutually exclusive.

I'm a Patriots fan. I've been a Chiefs fan from a long time back, since the Vrabel/Pioli era. And you know what? I got some negrep early on... but I didn't fucking cry about it, and I posted coherent thoughts, and occasionally said enough shit that some people found funny.

So here's a suggestion: shut the fuck up about negrep, tape up those ankles you just broke by jumping off the bandwagon, and show people you're not a douchebag. Just remember a few key rules: the Raiders suck, the Broncos suck, the Chargers suck, and Cassel sucks. Stick with that, you'll be greener and longer than the Jolly Green Giant's schlong when he wakes up in the morning.

notorious
09-13-2011, 09:23 PM
I posted coherent thoughts, .

Link?

:D

JD10367
09-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Link?

Don't fucking ruin it for me, he's a n00b, he'll believe anything. :D

rico
09-13-2011, 09:27 PM
ricoswaff sucks balls

Awww man.... hated by Kurt Cobain. FML.

Speaking of Kurt Cobain, at Lollapalooza this year, Dave Grohl gave a little speech between songs about how he and Kurt came to watch the first year they had it. He said something along the lines of them being blown away by how awesome the festival was. That Foo Fighters show kicked (_l_)!

notorious
09-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Awww man.... hated by Kurt Cobain. FML.

Speaking of Kurt Cobain, at Lollapalooza this year, Dave Grohl gave a little speech between songs about how he and Kurt came to watch the first year they had it. He said something along the lines of them being blown away by how awesome the festival was. That Foo Fighters show kicked (_l_)!

The only thing worse then a nOOb is a brown-nosing nOOb.

JD10367
09-13-2011, 09:35 PM

I 100% agree with this statement. You're really smart!

notorious
09-13-2011, 09:36 PM
I 100% agree with this statement. You're really smart!

Oh Fuck!

RJ
09-13-2011, 09:51 PM

FAX

Worthless w/o pics.

rico
09-13-2011, 09:51 PM

I agree.... n00bs are always up my (_l_) trying suck up. Guhh....another "that's what she said." I think I'm on a fast track to Redville.

09-13-2011, 10:00 PM
We are approaching 2112. This must be the Biblical plague.

2112?

luv
09-13-2011, 10:11 PM
2112?

12/21/2112 = the end of the world

Frankie
09-13-2011, 10:19 PM
2112?

I wrote 2012. You saw 2112. Go check the post.

big cahones
09-13-2011, 10:21 PM
do male chiefs fans all have vaginas? just wondering because most of them on here act like a bunch of bitches.

luv
09-13-2011, 10:23 PM
do male chiefs fans all have vaginas? just wondering because most of them on here act like a bunch of bitches.

With a name like big cahones.....I'm guessing that means you lack.

Shogun
09-13-2011, 10:24 PM

This post makes me want a tampon. Ugh. I'm cramping.

big cahones
09-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Well, let's see them.

zero tolerance for us... 09-13-2011 08:45 PM Bugeater here's another one you useless ****stick
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-13-2011 08:34 PM Chiefaholic I sincerely hope Stevie gets his knee "legally" blown up in week #2....Jackass
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-13-2011 09:00 AM loochy die
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-12-2011 08:39 PM Lonewolf Ed Nope... KC was not ready to play... looked like a scrimmage with players nursing hangovers out there. Sad, sad, sad for KC.
The Bills fan's thread 09-12-2011 07:29 PM Pawnmower eat a bag of bloody penises
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-12-2011 05:50 PM PGM good for you spanky
Stevie Johnson says... 09-12-2011 05:43 PM Chiefaholic piss off ****ing cum guzzler
The Bills fan's thread 09-12-2011 03:33 PM Spott your sister does black guys for little or no monetary compensation
Stevie Johnson says... 09-12-2011 02:15 PM badmajama dumbass
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-11-2011 10:20 PM Mk19 You're retarded
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-11-2011 08:35 PM Bewbies get the **** out of here. Move on to next week's game you queer.
The Bills fan's thread 09-11-2011 08:28 PM Spott choke on a bag of dicks, troll
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-11-2011 08:00 PM Dave Lane Chiefs red looks good on tards
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-11-2011 06:40 PM pr_capone go **** your sister
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-11-2011 06:37 PM KCrockaholic ****in retard
The Bills fan's thread 09-11-2011 02:29 PM ChiefsNow You were right.
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 01:47 PM Trevo_410 go suck a large buffalo dick, bitch, and remember to swallow
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 01:37 PM Flachief58 go suck your mommas dick, troll
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 01:25 PM chasedude Go away Troll!
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 01:13 PM kc rush **** off
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 01:12 PM mnchiefsguy Go Away.
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 11:34 AM Bugeater go die in a fire
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 11:25 AM cdcox douche
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 11:22 AM Pawnmower i cant wait till your heart is broken
The Bills fan's thread 09-11-2011 03:10 AM Smed1065 Nice. Thick skin works here. Here is to a great game and no injuries.
The Bills fan's thread 09-11-2011 02:32 AM Pawnmower drooling pillowbiter mouth
The Bills fan's thread 09-10-2011 09:25 PM Brock Boring idiot.
The Bills fan's thread 09-10-2011 07:38 AM notorious You earned this rep. Thanks for the laugh!
Chiefs Send a message... 09-10-2011 01:38 AM Jewish Rabbi leave
The Bills fan's thread 09-09-2011 10:31 PM btlook1 some more red for you!!
Chiefs Send a message... 09-09-2011 09:49 PM kcfanXIII n00b
Chiefs Send a message... 09-09-2011 08:35 PM jspchief stfu noob

Frazod
09-13-2011, 10:27 PM

Okay, who forgot to flush?

luv
09-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Okay, who forgot to flush?

Some of them they get after two posts. Others get to stick around. Not sure what the difference is.

big cahones
09-13-2011, 10:29 PM
With a name like big cahones.....I'm guessing that means you lack.

nah a lot of people dislike me because i'm at asshole and tell it like is. my boss has cats and smelled like cat piss today. i had to tell him because it's fucking gross. i've gotten in a lot of trouble in my day because of my big mouth.

Paniero
09-13-2011, 11:06 PM
nah a lot of people dislike me because i'm at asshole and tell it like it is.

If you change 'tell it like it is' to 'tell it how it should be', you''ll fit right in here on this board.

MOhillbilly
09-13-2011, 11:17 PM
Playdoo barbershop for all noobs.

SPchief
09-13-2011, 11:52 PM
zero tolerance for us... 09-13-2011 08:45 PM Bugeater here's another one you useless ****stick
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-13-2011 08:34 PM Chiefaholic I sincerely hope Stevie gets his knee "legally" blown up in week #2....Jackass
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-12-2011 08:39 PM Lonewolf Ed Nope... KC was not ready to play... looked like a scrimmage with players nursing hangovers out there. Sad, sad, sad for KC.
The Bills fan's thread 09-12-2011 07:29 PM Pawnmower eat a bag of bloody penises
Stevie Johnson says... 09-12-2011 05:43 PM Chiefaholic piss off ****ing cum guzzler
The Bills fan's thread 09-12-2011 03:33 PM Spott your sister does black guys for little or no monetary compensation
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-11-2011 08:35 PM Bewbies get the **** out of here. Move on to next week's game you queer.
Gif'd up Chiefs vs... 09-11-2011 08:00 PM Dave Lane Chiefs red looks good on tards
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 01:47 PM Trevo_410 go suck a large buffalo dick, bitch, and remember to swallow
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 01:37 PM Flachief58 go suck your mommas dick, troll
****OFFICIAL 9/11 BILLS... 09-11-2011 11:22 AM Pawnmower i cant wait till your heart is broken
The Bills fan's thread 09-11-2011 03:10 AM Smed1065 Nice. Thick skin works here. Here is to a great game and no injuries.
The Bills fan's thread 09-10-2011 07:38 AM notorious You earned this rep. Thanks for the laugh!

Awesome, why does Frankie get all pissed off when you call his mom a whore? Clearly the planet is only picking on him

WhiteWhale
09-14-2011, 12:05 AM
nah a lot of people dislike me because i'm at asshole and tell it like is. my boss has cats and smelled like cat piss today. i had to tell him because it's ****ing gross. i've gotten in a lot of trouble in my day because of my big mouth.

Oh yes, I totally believe that.

I'm sure you're not just an internet message board troll, but simply too edgy for the world to handle.

Oh yeah, the world doesn't want you insulting your boss and you did it anyway.

LMAO Idiot.

NJChiefsFan
09-14-2011, 01:12 AM
nah a lot of people dislike me because i'm at asshole and tell it like is. my boss has cats and smelled like cat piss today. i had to tell him because it's ****ing gross. i've gotten in a lot of trouble in my day because of my big mouth.

Nothing says tough guy like a guy who has to quote himself and tell stories about how tough he is. I was thinking of not posting this after you said you said something to your boss. Its kinda intimidating. Never heard somebody talk back to their boss, or act tough on a message board.

Iconic
09-14-2011, 02:18 AM
The n00b revolt is comming fear us mutherfuggers.

BryanBusby
09-14-2011, 03:04 AM
The whole thing of being a noob is stupid. You're either a good poster, or not. Quit crying about what people say to you, and don't have a spaz attack if they do. Just take it for what it's worth- message board trash talk. Then move on and post something good.

Late to the party (this party sucks btw), but do not listen to this post OP. You will never be a good poster.

Gary
09-14-2011, 05:18 AM
Where is Bob Dole?

ThatRaceCardGuy
09-14-2011, 05:40 AM

Shut the fuck up noob.

blaise
09-14-2011, 06:07 AM
Shut the **** up noob.

Thanks, Dottefan.

big cahones
09-14-2011, 09:05 AM
Nothing says tough guy like a guy who has to quote himself and tell stories about how tough he is. I was thinking of not posting this after you said you said something to your boss. Its kinda intimidating. Never heard somebody talk back to their boss, or act tough on a message board.

couldn't care less if anyone thinks i'm a tough guy. someone just posted that my name meant that i actually have no balls but that is just the opposite. you should take a drive up to niagara falls and jump off of it.

KC-TBB
09-14-2011, 11:29 AM
:cuss:Fricken noobs...

blaise
09-14-2011, 11:34 AM
:cuss:Fricken noobs...

So, are you all better now?

KC-TBB
09-14-2011, 01:11 PM
So, are you all better now?

why, was there a problem?

Thanks for the green lights everyone...they are mind numbingly awesome!

blaise
09-14-2011, 01:13 PM
why, was there a problem?

Thanks for the green lights everyone...they are mind numbingly awesome!

I assumed there was when you started the thread.

AllInThaGame
09-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Is this where we go to post-whore?

ThatRaceCardGuy
09-14-2011, 04:58 PM
I assumed there was when you started the thread.

ass out of you ...Blair

ModSocks
09-14-2011, 04:59 PM

Damn dude, that sucks. I wish I woulda neg repped you before you posted that. Bummer.

blaise
09-14-2011, 09:52 PM
ass out of you ...Blair

Ok, Dottefan.

NJChiefsFan
09-14-2011, 10:00 PM
couldn't care less if anyone thinks i'm a tough guy. someone just posted that my name meant that i actually have no balls but that is just the opposite. you should take a drive up to niagara falls and jump off of it.

Too far. George Washington Bridge would be a lot easier for me if its alright with you.