PDA

View Full Version : Life I am and was a drunk

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 10:14 AM
I have tried to be real and not lie.

I had and have (get the fuck out) a drinking problem.

There has also been the others. I accept that it is me because this is not the first time in my life.

At the same time, I can not understand why the haters, hate. I am trying to do the right thing and be honest, joke and be me.

It is just sad because I was a drunk but have contracts and slacked off at home.

I still made 65,000 a year and slacked off (TY Sprint)

Now, I am trying to move forward and better myself but folks here hate me.

Just curious.

Actually trying to understand.

Thought CP was my heaven as rough as it might be to us all.

Now just want to be the asshole and say fuck you N00bs

Skip style.

Donger
09-13-2011, 10:15 AM

I had and have (get the **** out) a drinking problem.

There has also been the others. I accept that it is me because this is not the first time in my life.

At the same time, I can not understand why the haters, hate. I am trying to do the right thing and be honest, joke and be me.

It is just sad because I was a drunk but have contracts and slacked off at home.

Just curious.

Now just want to be the asshole and say **** you N00bs

Skip style.

In all seriousness, may I suggest that you log off (don't post anything more) and get some rest?

Sofa King
09-13-2011, 10:16 AM
:facepalm:

QuikSsurfer
In all seriousness, may I suggest that you log off (don't post anything more) and get some rest?

This.

luv
You're drunk right now, aren't you?

seclark

this^
take a break, dude.
sec

CaliforniaChief
09-13-2011, 10:17 AM
Did I recall correctly from another thread that you recently found out you were sick, too?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
I miss that one cokehead---Chagrin. Damn he was one stupid fuck

Urc Burry
It's 11 a.m...jesus christ

MIAdragon
09-13-2011, 10:19 AM
I miss that one cokehead---Chagrin. Damn he was one stupid ****

Chagrin was awesome.

DMAC
09-13-2011, 10:19 AM
I miss that one cokehead---Chagrin. Damn he was one stupid fuck

:spock:

luv
09-13-2011, 10:20 AM
I miss that one cokehead---Chagrin. Damn he was one stupid ****

I thought he had fallen off of the face of the Planet, but he actually posted something in one of my photo albums this morning.

ModSocks

Just curious.

Maybe because you come off as a complete dick head?

You talk too much shit. Maybe stop posting while you're drunk. That'd probably go a long way for you.

Brock
I don't think anybody really hates you.

loochy
09-13-2011, 10:23 AM
I can not understand why the haters, hate.

First of all, you should not have used a comma in that sentence.

The haters hate because your posts don't make any sense. You have been rambling incoherently and starting new threads about God knows what. You've been around here long enough to know what will happen when you repeatedly post stupid stuff.

Are you trying to rub your big bucks in our face?

I don't think people hate you...I think they read your posts and ask "WTF?" They make fun of you because you make it so easy to do so.

I sincerely hope that CP is not your heaven. If it is, I'd really hate to imagine what your hell is like. :eek:

Mr. Flopnuts
09-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Give the Guy a break. It's a very difficult disease. I look forward to the day when we realize that the brain is a muscle, and give people who have misfires in their brain the same respect we give people who break their leg. He needs help. Not ridicule. JMO. Carry on, and feel free to take it out on me. I've been drinking way too much lately myself. You're not alone Smed I promise you that. Be well.

FAX
09-13-2011, 10:26 AM
No one here hates you, Mr. Smed1065. A lot of posters (including me) like you, in fact.

I know how difficult it can be to struggle with a substance abuse problem. It's a long, hard road. Many have traveled that road, though, and found happiness and serenity at the end. Joe Walsh comes to mind.

Given that, here's my suggestion. Start hitting the AA meetings. Regularly and religiously. You will make lots of friends there with whom you can discuss the things that are important to you. I'm confident you will discover that you share many of the same concerns and desires as those guys. ChiefsPlanet is a cool place, but it is no replacement for a good, solid program where you can engage with like-minded persons who are walking that road just like you.

FAX

luv
09-13-2011, 10:27 AM
I sincerely hope that CP is not your heaven. If it is, I'd really hate to imagine what your hell is like. :eek:

I thought he meant haven, but I could be wrong.

And, yeah, I think most people just don't know how to respond to his incoherent posts or his bipolar-esque ways at times. If he's posting drunk all the time, then that explains a lot.

Iowanian
09-13-2011, 10:32 AM
Your problem is not an excuse. Do something about it.

Log off, get yourself some rest and some help. Get your life in order, take care of yourself and come back here with a clear mind and you'll likely find people more friendly.

vailpass
09-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Cheers.

MIAdragon
09-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Cheers.

LMAO

CaliforniaChief
09-13-2011, 10:38 AM
I'm all for the fun we have around here...it's a helpful diversion from the drudgery of our lives and the angst surrounding our team.

But I kind of see a guy here who needs a lot of help and yeah, he's trolling for attention but he's sick and I think maybe a little compassion is what's in order for today.

Smed, I'll be in prayer for you and hope you can find your recovery again. Follow Donger's advice, get out of here for awhile, and know that we do wish you the best.

PM me if you need further help.

Iowanian
09-13-2011, 10:40 AM
PS. While sobering up, stop acting like a troll here.

alconon is your friend.

chiefforlife
09-13-2011, 10:41 AM
Posting a thread on CP asking why people hate you, shows you have very bad judgement right now.
This isnt going to bring you the help you need. Good luck though.

Frazod
09-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Seriously, shut up.

If you want help, get help. Be a man and face your fucking problems. Or don't.

But I, for one, and tired of plowing through your stupid drunken bullshit.

The good news? If being Skip is your life's ambition, it sounds like you're well on your way.

-King-
09-13-2011, 10:47 AM
It's one think to be drunk every once in a while. But it seems like you are drunk 24/7. Whether it be at midnight or noon, you seem always drunk.

ClevelandBronco
09-13-2011, 10:49 AM
No one here hates you, Mr. Smed1065. A lot of posters (including me) like you, in fact.

I know how difficult it can be to struggle with a substance abuse problem. It's a long, hard road. Many have traveled that road, though, and found happiness and serenity at the end. Joe Walsh comes to mind.

Given that, here's my suggestion. Start hitting the AA meetings. Regularly and religiously. You will make lots of friends there with whom you can discuss the things that are important to you. I'm confident you will discover that you share many of the same concerns and desires as those guys. ChiefsPlanet is a cool place, but it is no replacement for a good, solid program where you can engage with like-minded persons who are walking that road just like you.

FAX

Please listen to Mr. FAX. You may be dealing with a fatal condition.

Saulbadguy
09-13-2011, 10:49 AM
Give the Guy a break. It's a very difficult disease. I look forward to the day when we realize that the brain is a muscle, and give people who have misfires in their brain the same respect we give people who break their leg. He needs help. Not ridicule. JMO. Carry on, and feel free to take it out on me. I've been drinking way too much lately myself. You're not alone Smed I promise you that. Be well.

Nope. Ridicule is an effective change device.

Deberg_1990
09-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Is this thread a joke or a cry for help?

loochy
09-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Is this thread a joke or a cry for help?

Yes

sedated
09-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Half of CP are raging drunks, that's no excuse for being hated, and really should make it less likely. Try again.

kc rush
09-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Maybe you should talk with SR. He is right there in ATL and has been through this.

sedated
09-13-2011, 11:36 AM
It's one think to be drunk every once in a while. But it seems like you are drunk 24/7. Whether it be at midnight or noon, you seem always drunk.

Drinking only at night is for quakers.

Its always happy hour somewhere, and that place is my house.

Fat Elvis
09-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Nope. Ridicule is an effective change device.

That is why 12 step programs are so effective. People who've never been to an AA meeting don't realize all they do there is make fun of the noobs.

Kerberos
09-13-2011, 11:44 AM

I had and have (get the **** out) a drinking problem.

Just curious.

Now just want to be the asshole and say **** you N00bs

Skip style.

I used to come home late and not a minute too soon
Barking like a dog, howling at the moon
You'd be mad as an ol' WET hen, up all night wonderin' where I been
I'd fall down and say come help me honey
You laughed out loud, I guess you thought it was funny
I sobered up, and I got to thinkin'
Girl you ain't much fun since I quit drinkin'

Now I'm paintin' the house and I'm mendin' the fence
I guess I gone and lost all my good sense
Too much work is hard for your health
I could've died drinkin', now I'm killing myself
Now I'm feedin' the dog, sackin' the trash
It's honey do this, honey do that

Now I'm fixin' the sink and I'm mowin' the grass
You made me a list and I'm bustin' my - WELL....
All broke down, tail's been draggin'
It's a tough ol' life up here on the wagon
Now I'm feedin' the dog, sackin' the trash
It's honey do this, honey do that
Yeah, I sobered up, and I got to thinkin'

Bob Dole
09-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Your message was coherent enough that it is apparent you aren't drinking nearly enough.

Ace Gunner
09-13-2011, 11:51 AM

ya, and I know some AA people that used pot to get off alcohol and are fully happy to be away from that drug. but some of the shit people say here is just fucking self serving whining. to those I say get a fucking clue would be my suggestion. maybe YOU log out fuckwads. it's a god damn mssg board, not the library.

smed, I don't know you at all and I could be mistaken here, but as I recall you are suffering from the desease cancer and I understand the condition is overwelming you. your choice on how you deal, but I want you to know what you're doing is hurting your chances of recovering. alcohol is not only a depressant but it destroys the immunity system's ability to amp up at a time yours really needs wants to do so.

Okie_Apparition
09-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Dishing out hate is just as addictive as having another drink. It's a high dude & they hate themselves in the morning too, only with a boner

Inspector
09-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Good luck dude. I think Mr. FAX is providing some really good advice.

Not sure what the steps are but seems one of the first is to admit to yourself that there is a problem and it seems you've maybe already crossed that hurdle.

Nows the time to get it fixed up. You still have time.

</post>
09-13-2011, 11:54 AM
No one earns respect on potential.

Backwards Masking
09-13-2011, 11:58 AM
Drinking only at night is for quakers.

Its always happy hour somewhere, and that place is my house.

No sh*t.

Winners never quit, and quitters never win. Cheers!

loochy
09-13-2011, 11:58 AM
Maybe you should talk with SR. He is right there in ATL and has been through this.

As an added bonus, he'll show you how to win the lottery.

Fat Elvis
09-13-2011, 12:04 PM

FAX

In all seriousness, listen to FAX. 90 meetings in 90 days if you are truly intent on quitting.

Radar Chief
09-13-2011, 12:07 PM
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OkB1X7pfDeU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>