PDA

View Full Version : News Warner Busted For Using PED's!

BigCatDaddy
09-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/07/15/1812163/nicholasville-police-arrest-victorious.html#ixzz1XrnLZQep

After David L. Warner Jr. won the Jessamine County Fair demolition derby on Wednesday night, police arrested him on a charge of driving under the influence and took him to jail.

According to a release from Nicholasville police, witnesses at the fair told police that "Warner had consumed several Bud Light beers while he was preparing to drive in the derby."

Police arrived at the derby after it had already begun and watched Warner driving in the event and getting out of his car afterward, the release said.

Warner was "very uncooperative with police and refused to take any field sobriety tests," the release said.

Warner told WKYT-TV (Channel 27) on Thursday that he drank a few beers before hitting the track, to "loosen me up," but he said it wasn't enough to warrant a DUI.

"I mean, I'm not denying I wasn't drinking by no means, but I was not drunk. I was under the limit," Warner told WKYT.

Warner, 36, of Nicholasville, was released from the Jessamine County jail Thursday on a $1,000 unsecured bond. A hearing in the case is scheduled for July 26 in Jessamine District Court.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/07/15/1812163/nicholasville-police-arrest-victorious.html#ixzz1XrnLZQep

-King-
09-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Infraction coming...
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
09-13-2011, 02:47 PM
uh oh...
this wont end well....

DMAC
09-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Retarded AND retarded.

BigCatDaddy
09-13-2011, 02:51 PM
My bad guys.

Haley Sucks
Cassell Sucks
Pioli Sucks
Richardson Sucks
Cry because Berry is out for the year
We need to find some shit FA's to add to the team anyone know of any?

As you were fellas.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2011, 03:06 PM
My bad guys.

Haley Sucks
Cassell Sucks
Pioli Sucks
Richardson Sucks

As you were fellas.

Very well done....

Rooster
09-13-2011, 03:09 PM
My bad guys.

Haley Sucks
Cassell Sucks
Pioli Sucks
Richardson Sucks

As you were fellas.

LMAOLMAO Now all we need are about 10 to 12 threads for each of your line items and we are set.

kstater
09-13-2011, 03:11 PM
See ya next week. Weren't you the one that posted the pic of the guy looking at his junk in a mirror?

BigCatDaddy
09-13-2011, 03:17 PM
See ya next week. Weren't you the one that posted the pic of the guy looking at his junk in a mirror?

That's wasn't the picture, but yeah and I've already been infracted for both although I think this one is bullshit since the thread title descibes the article. Oh well, no skin off my hairy ass hole.

Sofa King
09-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Everyone drinks beer before, during, and after derbys... How the fuck else can they handle those things?

You don't work on derby cars sober. That's a fucking sin.

Iowanian
09-13-2011, 03:29 PM
I once bolted a 6 pack of empty beer cans to the top of my derby car....in HS. It was awesome.

RockChalk
That's wasn't the picture, but yeah and I've already been infracted for both although I think this one is bullshit since the thread title descibes the article. Oh well, no skin off my hairy ass hole.

Because you clearly want everyone to think Kurt Warner was busted for using performance enhancing drugs.

Quite frankly, I could give two shits and would never complain about it. But even you can admit what you were trying to do and agree that it probably pisses some people off.

chasedude
How can the police have traffic jurisdiction on a race track? This doesn't make sense at all.

Bugeater
09-13-2011, 03:32 PM
How can the police have traffic jurisdiction on a race track? This doesn't make sense at all.
Yeah, all dumbassery aside, that is strange. Maybe it's county property?

BigCatDaddy
09-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Because you clearly want everyone to think Kurt Warner was busted for using performance enhancing drugs.

Quite frankly, I could give two shits and would never complain about it. But even you can admit what you were trying to do and agree that it probably pisses some people off.

It was just a play on words with what the article was about, but no I didn't expect anyone to get pissed off regarding that topic.

Radar Chief
09-13-2011, 03:35 PM

Yea, I don’t get it. Did he drive it on the street or something? Who gives a shit if he drank beer and operated machinery on private property?

Donger
09-13-2011, 03:35 PM
Bannable Offenses

ChiefsPlanet tries to be a forum run by it's community, and the moderator's do have freedom to chose how to deal with a given situation. That being said, the following are things that we have agreed upon as reasons that you may have your access removed either temporarily or permanently.

False News or Thread Title

Many people come here for their Chiefs news, so we don't tolerate false news stories, even if done as a joke. Misleading thread titles can fall into this category.

Does that apply to just false Chiefs threads?

chasedude
09-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Yeah, all dumbassery aside, that is strange. Maybe it's county property?

Ah, county property. I didn't think of that.

Bugeater
09-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Ah, county property. I didn't think of that.
Still seems pretty weak considering he was participating in an event where the object is to crash into other cars.

kstater
09-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Pretty sure operating a motor vehicle impaired is just as illegal on private property as it is on public.

BigCatDaddy
09-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Bannable Offenses

ChiefsPlanet tries to be a forum run by it's community, and the moderator's do have freedom to chose how to deal with a given situation. That being said, the following are things that we have agreed upon as reasons that you may have your access removed either temporarily or permanently.

False News or Thread Title

Many people come here for their Chiefs news, so we don't tolerate false news stories, even if done as a joke. Misleading thread titles can fall into this category.

Does that apply to just false Chiefs threads?

I'm sure the rule was created with Chiefs news in mind, but I seem to have a target on my ass after yesterday :)

Rooster
09-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Someone in the derby should have flashed their lights at him so he knew the fuzz was watching.:D

Radar Chief
09-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Pretty sure operating a motor vehicle impaired is just as illegal on private property as it is on public.

I could be wrong, and there are enough lawyer types here I’m sure it will be pointed out shortly if I am, but I don’t think so. To me this is the same as drinking a beer while mowing your lawn on your riding mower. You’re operating machinery on private land. Maybe an officer will pull over and give you a ticket for that but I’ve never heard of it.
Particularly since the intent is to keep drunks off the streets and possibly harming other people.

kstater
09-13-2011, 04:06 PM
I could be wrong, and there are enough lawyer types here I’m sure it will be pointed out shortly if I am, but I don’t think so. To me this is the same as drinking a beer while mowing your lawn on your riding mower. You’re operating machinery on private land. Maybe an officer will pull over and give you a ticket for that but I’ve never heard of it.
Particularly since the intent is to keep drunks off the streets and possibly harming other people.http://www.duiattorney.com/dui-basics/private-property