PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Top 10 reasons the Chiefs are 605

MahiMike
09-13-2011, 02:48 PM
10. Clark Hunt is already rich. What's he need with a Lombardi trophy? Besides, he has a mold at home of the AFC championship trophy.

9. Scott Pioli doesn't want to tick off his New England wise guy connection. His team exists only to help out his East coast buds with transactions like Cassel's.

8. Todd Haley is just happy to be here. Beats the Nike tour.

7. Matt Cassel is just happy to be here. Beats the UFL. And besides, he gets free pizza from Pioli's buds.

6. Our D line couldn't make it as construction workers in Louisiana. And that KC bar B Q is better than down south.

5. Our offensive coordinator is so old, his playbook crumbled when he dropped it.

4. Our offensive line couldn't push its ways out of a paper sack. Speaking of sacks...

3. Arrowhead stadium has lost its burst. Rowdy rednecks have been replaced by corporate clowns that are sitting inside.

2. Our 6'4" rookie WR broke his thumb on our 4'11" RB.

1. King Carl left his voodoo hex on us.

Brock
09-13-2011, 02:50 PM

Fish
09-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Turrible....... just turrible....

gblowfish
09-13-2011, 02:52 PM
Ten Things lists are lame.

Fritz88
09-13-2011, 02:52 PM

LMAO. Somehow Brock I imagine you looking just like him.
Posted via Mobile Device

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-13-2011, 02:53 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VCDnR6Px-co?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VCDnR6Px-co?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

DMAC
09-13-2011, 02:53 PM
http://thumbnails.hulu.com/803/40034803/40034803_384x288_generated.jpg

CrazyPhuD
09-13-2011, 02:54 PM
1. Cassel
2. Cassel
3. Cassel
4. Cassel
5. Cassel
6. Cassel
7. Cassel
8. Eric Berry's Knee
9. Tyrion Lannister
10. Cassel

Hammock Parties
09-13-2011, 02:57 PM

by farting in his chair

Dayze
09-13-2011, 03:05 PM

LMAO

RNR
09-13-2011, 03:13 PM
It is one fucking game. What many consider the greatest Raider team ever lost 48-17 in week 4 and ended up going 13-1. The Patriots got handled huge in the opener a few years back. Both those teams went on to win rings. I am not saying KC is going to win a ring because that is just silly talk. However to think they cannot turn it around and compete in a very weak AFC West is silly talk also~

DMAC
09-13-2011, 03:15 PM
It is one fucking game. What many consider the greatest Raider team ever lost 48-17 in week 4 and ended up going 13-1. The Patriots got handled huge in the opener a few years back. Both those teams went on to win rings. I am not saying KC is going to win a ring because that is just silly talk. However to think they cannot turn it around and compete in a very weak AFC West is silly talk also~

Shut up, we're horrible.

CoMoChief
09-13-2011, 03:17 PM
at least we had Billy Ray Cyrus sing our national anthem last season...

HemiEd
09-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Ok, you lost me on #8, you must be REALLY old. as it has been many years since there was a Nike tour. He really isn't that good.

Frazod
09-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Shut up, we're horrible.

Yeah, this. Fuck. There are a number of factors that could have made things better. If we'd been on the road. If it had been a good team that slaughtered us. If it had been in the middle of the year and not the home opener. If it had been a shitty day and the crowd was light/not into it.

None of these things apply. You don't lose your opener at home to motherfucking Buffalo by 35 points. Period. Under no circumstance whatsoever was that shit acceptable.

We're screwed. If it looks like it, feels like it and smells like it, that's what it is.

HemiEd
09-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah, this. ****. There are a number of factors that could have made things better. If we'd been on the road. If it had been a good team that slaughtered us. If it had been in the middle of the year and not the home opener. If it had been a shitty day and the crowd was light/not into it.

None of these things apply. You don't lose your opener at home to mother****ing Buffalo by 35 points. Period. Under no circumstance whatsoever was that shit acceptable.

We're screwed. If it looks like it, feels like it and smells like it, that's what it is.

Has it ever been worse than knowing you are going to get your shit pushed in by fucking Detroit?

Not in my lifetime, ever.

Frazod
09-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Has it ever been worse than knowing you are going to get your shit pushed in by fucking Detroit?

Pretty much.

As I mentioned Sunday, at least we won't get our hopes up.

We need to lose enough to land Luck. We need to lose enough to get the entire regime shitcanned.

And frankly, I don't think it's going to be very difficult to pull off either one of these things.

I wouldn't walk across the street to watch these fuckers play right now.

BigMeatballDave
09-13-2011, 03:33 PM
86 Matt Cassel

Hammock Parties
09-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Pretty much.

As I mentioned Sunday, at least we won't get our hopes up.

We need to lose enough to land Luck. We need to lose enough to get the entire regime shitcanned.

And frankly, I don't think it's going to be very difficult to pull off either one of these things.

I wouldn't walk across the street to watch these fuckers play right now.

You're dreaming if you think Clark is going to shitcan Pioli.

He'll be here for the duration of his contract at the very least.

If we REALLY SUCK this year we might see Haley fired and a new coach MIGHT get his pick of QB...

BigMeatballDave
09-13-2011, 03:41 PM

Well, in fairness, the Lions may have a very solid team.

Even if they hadn't gotten their shit pushed in, I figured this to be a loss anyhoo.

Titty Meat
09-13-2011, 03:42 PM

If we REALLY SUCK this year we might see Haley fired and a new coach MIGHT get his pick of QB...

How long is Piolis contract?

Hammock Parties
09-13-2011, 03:44 PM
How long is Piolis contract?

5 years, and it's guaranteed.

Clark is not eating that.

dtebbe
09-13-2011, 03:45 PM

All the more reason to get them while you can...

DAMMIT CARL! T-SHIRTS (http://www.bodytronics.com/p//BTDCT) LMAO

DT

pr_capone
09-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Turrible....... just turrible....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_g7TE13CWARc/R8giyfg0JJI/AAAAAAAABNQ/dCRNf7e4AlA/s400/cleveland-brown.png

Frazod
09-13-2011, 04:06 PM

When the stadium is three-quarters empty and every home game is blacked out, anything can happen.

Hammock Parties
09-13-2011, 04:17 PM
When the stadium is three-quarters empty and every home game is blacked out, anything can happen.

It's not going to get that bad. There's too much talent on the team for us to fall to 2008 levels of suck.

whoman69
09-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Crappy list. I'm with Frazod. Something stinks.

Frazod
09-13-2011, 05:01 PM
It's not going to get that bad. There's too much talent on the team for us to fall to 2008 levels of suck.

The 2008 team wouldn't have lost by 35 points to Buffalo.

Hammock Parties
09-13-2011, 05:04 PM
The 2008 team wouldn't have lost by 35 points to Buffalo.

We lost by 34. :D

The 2008 Chiefs lost by 34 (34-0) to Carolina and 24 (34-10) the next week.

That was a really, really bad football team and they had a full offseason. 2-14

I don't think that team is this bad. We'll see, I guess.

InChiefsHeaven
09-13-2011, 05:09 PM
I agree with GoChiefs, we ain't THAT bad...unfortunately that's a very very low bar...

InChiefsHeaven
09-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Yeah, this. ****. There are a number of factors that could have made things better. If we'd been on the road. If it had been a good team that slaughtered us. If it had been in the middle of the year and not the home opener. If it had been a shitty day and the crowd was light/not into it.

None of these things apply. You don't lose your opener at home to mother****ing Buffalo by 35 points. Period. Under no circumstance whatsoever was that shit acceptable.

So what you're saying is, you don't have much confidence in the prospects of success for our boys then?

notorious
09-13-2011, 05:14 PM

This. I a loss like that puts us squarely back into the Herm Funk.

crispystl
09-13-2011, 05:24 PM
All the more reason to get them while you can...

DAMMIT CARL! T-SHIRTS (http://www.bodytronics.com/p//BTDCT) LMAO

DT

How many of those did you have printed up back in the day?

digger
09-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Ten Things lists are lame.

:DLMAOLMAOLMAO:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-13-2011, 06:20 PM
I look forward to seeing whether the mood around here is more of "OMG WE'RE SAVED!" or one of "general confusion" after we beat Detroit.

;)

jd1020
09-13-2011, 06:22 PM
I look forward to seeing whether the mood around here is more of "OMG WE'RE SAVED!" or one of "general confusion" after we beat Detroit.

;)

If the Chiefs win against Detroit it will likely be because Hali pancaked Staffords shoulder into the ground. Then again, I dont expect much penetration.

Pants
09-13-2011, 06:22 PM

;)

I think many will be angry that we just shot ourselves in the foot in the SUCK FOR LUCK race.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-13-2011, 06:26 PM
I dont expect much penetration.

That's what she said

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-13-2011, 06:26 PM
I think many will be angry that we just shot ourselves in the foot in the SUCK FOR LUCK race.

That's what I was expecting lol

jd1020
09-13-2011, 06:27 PM
That's what she said

HAHAHA, OMG! FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY! I literally cant slop laughing. I'm rolling over here. LOLOLOLOLOLO!L!L!O!LOLLOL!

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-13-2011, 06:30 PM
HAHAHA, OMG! FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY! I literally cant slop laughing. I'm rolling over here. LOLOLOLOLOLO!L!L!O!LOLLOL!

yeah yeah sarcasm.... I couldn't help myself

SAUTO
09-13-2011, 06:50 PM
I texted my buddy during the rams game that we were the worst team in the nfl.

I got a text yesterday saying I might just be right...
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-13-2011, 06:54 PM
I texted my buddy during the rams game that we were the worst team in the nfl.

I got a text yesterday saying I might just be right...
Posted via Mobile Device

If you're gonna do something wrong, do it right.

RNR
10-23-2011, 05:15 PM
It is one ****ing game. What many consider the greatest Raider team ever lost 48-17 in week 4 and ended up going 13-1. The Patriots got handled huge in the opener a few years back. Both those teams went on to win rings. I am not saying KC is going to win a ring because that is just silly talk. However to think they cannot turn it around and compete in a very weak AFC West is silly talk also~

Uh...read on after this post~