PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs WHY THE HELL DID WE DRAFT STANZI?!!!!

Frankie
09-18-2011, 01:52 PM
HERE WE HAVE A GUY MORE TALENTED THAN OUR STARTING QB. WE ARE LOSING THE SECOND RUNAWAY GAME IN A ROW AND OUR YOUNG TALENT IS INACTIVE FOR THE SECOND GAME IN A ROW, MISSING OUT ON A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN NFL EXPERIENCE!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

WE WILL NOT BE IN THE LUCK DERBY. FORGET IT. WE NEVER END UP WITH ABSOLUTELY THE WORST RECORD. SO ISN'T IT A GOOD IDEA TO SEE WHAT WE HAVE IN STANZI?!:cuss:

arrowheadnation
09-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Per a message from the official Chiefs facebook, Stanzi is inactive today.

notorious
09-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Per a message from the official Chiefs facebook, Stanzi is inactive today.

There is not a single reason why, either.

Scorp
09-18-2011, 01:57 PM
Duh for Matt Cassell to Mentor him! ROFL

Bowser
09-18-2011, 01:58 PM
We have a thread for this....

|Zach|
09-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Your threads suck.

They always have,

RealSNR
09-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Scary

ChiTown
09-18-2011, 02:01 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!

Ebolapox
duh, because his mother is a whore (stanzi's, fwiw). pioli is a fan of whores.

SPchief
Your mom is a whore

MIAdragon
09-18-2011, 02:02 PM
I SO want to punch you in the face.

crazychiefsfan
09-18-2011, 02:03 PM

THIS!!!

stevieray
09-18-2011, 02:03 PM
hug me, daddy.

pr_capone
09-18-2011, 02:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4hhPl.jpg

keg in kc
Because he could potentially be an NFL backup quarterback.

CrazyPhuD
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Xjzkd--Sgzg/TcIA8EKsCUI/AAAAAAAACJw/HbIQgRmDNn4/s1600/friends-frankie-says-relax.jpg

Okie_Apparition
09-18-2011, 02:05 PM
As team medic?

Ebolapox

ROFL

MIAdragon

LMAO rep

Demonpenz
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Xjzkd--Sgzg/TcIA8EKsCUI/AAAAAAAACJw/HbIQgRmDNn4/s1600/friends-frankie-says-relax.jpg

dang ross is pretty ripped in that picture

Titty Meat
09-18-2011, 02:06 PM

ROFL

Bowser
09-18-2011, 02:07 PM

ROFL

Frankie
09-18-2011, 02:28 PM

We will talk about your artistic abilities soon, my friend. Call it an art appreciation session.

Frankie
09-18-2011, 02:31 PM
We have a thread for this....

YES. The single exclusive point being Stanzi just lost the second perfect opportunity in a row for NFL experience.

If you do not like to discuss this concern there are Cassel bashing threads and other stuff you can participate in.

whoman69
09-18-2011, 02:33 PM
This board lost 10 IQ points in this thread alone.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-18-2011, 02:34 PM
Frankie, you're an idiot

But your are idiot...STANZI FTW

Frankie
09-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Now that the usual apes have had their fun, I would appreciate if the real football fans discuss this concern.

Who makes these great decisions to deprive our at least somewhat talented draftee from these opportunities? Does this not concern anyone but me?

pr_capone
09-18-2011, 02:41 PM
We will talk about your artistic abilities soon, my friend. Call it an art appreciation session.

Frank.

That sounds creepy dude.

This is just a message board and I've been giving you the beans for about a week since you posted about your dream. If you are going to continue to make posts like this, please grow thicker skin.

DeezNutz
09-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Now that the usual apes have had their fun, I would appreciate if the real football fans discuss this concern.

Who makes these great decisions to deprive our at least somewhat talented draftee from these opportunities? Does this not concern anyone but me?

This has been discussed. In another fucking thread.

Baby Lee
09-18-2011, 02:43 PM

Yeah, we're all pleased as punch.

Iowanian
09-18-2011, 02:48 PM

What are you going to do, Dump your colostomy bag on his head and call him Poop Jesus?

Frankie
09-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Frank.

That sounds creepy dude.

This is just a message board and I've been giving you the beans for about a week since you posted about your dream. If you are going to continue to make posts like this, please grow thicker skin.No one in this forum has had thicker skin than I have in the last ten years.

Say whatever you wanna say about myself. But when you participate in vulgar trolling about somebody's most respected person you are dishonoring that person. I have said it many times, this is the ONE type of trolling I will react to with definite intents. I am very sensitive that way and so are a few others some of whom happen to read this BB.

I do not know how else I can take that message across. I hope you understand, respect that wish, and gracefully back away from this unfunny 'joke.'

pr_capone
09-18-2011, 02:54 PM
No one in this forum has had thicker skin than I have in the last ten years.

Say whatever you wanna say about myself. But when you participate in vulgar trolling about somebody's most respected person you are dishonoring that person. I have said it many times, this is the ONE type of trolling I will react to with definite intents. I am very sensitive that way and so are a few others some of whom happen to read this BB.

I do not know how else I can take that message across. I hope you understand, respect that wish, and gracefully back away from this unfunny 'joke.'

What do you mean by definite intents?

Like you are gonna seek me out or that you will find a way to cause problems in real life?

Ebolapox
09-18-2011, 02:56 PM

Like you are gonna seek me out or that you will find a way to cause problems in real life?

that's been his M.O. of late, making veiled threats about confronting people IRL. fucking creepy ass iranian.

pr_capone
09-18-2011, 03:09 PM
that's been his M.O. of late, making veiled threats about confronting people IRL. ****ing creepy ass iranian.

Awesome.

Skip Towne - Persian Ed.

|Zach|
09-18-2011, 03:13 PM

Bullshit. Get over yourself or go away.

stevieray
09-18-2011, 03:13 PM
and now...the victim card.

MIAdragon
09-18-2011, 03:15 PM

I though it was pretty funny, should he have said your cat was a whore instead?

Tribal Warfare
09-18-2011, 03:22 PM
http://ramblingrhodes.mu.nu/archives/internet-24591.jpg

Ebolapox
09-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Awesome.

Skip Towne - Persian Ed.

funny thing is, the mods could give a fuck less. unless actual contact is made, they have more important things to do.

Frankie
09-18-2011, 03:34 PM

Did I say that?

pr_capone
09-18-2011, 03:35 PM
Did I say that?

No, that is why I posed the ****ing question dumbass.

"What do you mean by definite intents?"

Then I gave an example to clarify what I meant by my question.

English is tough... I know, but it really is worth it to take the time to learn how to read it.

Frankie
09-18-2011, 03:37 PM
BTW, I am by no means advocating STARTING Stanzi. Just have him available in uniform to go in when the game is out of reach. No undue pressure and valuable NFL experience.

Frankie
09-18-2011, 03:39 PM
No, that is why I posed the ****ing question dumbass.

"What do you mean by definite intents?"

Then I gave an example to clarify what I meant by my question.

English is tough... I know. but it really is worth it to take the time to learn how to read it.

You need do develop a thicker skin. I thought internet was not to be taken seriously!

|Zach|
09-18-2011, 03:41 PM
You need do develop a thicker skin. I thought internet was not to be taken seriously!

You're a pussy.

He was asking what you meant by your words. And of course you can't answer because you are all about vague words that make you seem like you aren't a pussy.

People here are not buying what you are selling Zoro.

pr_capone
09-18-2011, 03:44 PM

Clarify definite intents.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Only Frankie could screw up a Cassel hate thread LMAO

SPchief
09-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Next up: If you don't know what I mean, then you're clearly not as smart as me.

pr_capone
09-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Answer the fucking question Frankie.

Ebolapox
09-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Answer the fucking question Frankie.

hey, watch out man! he'll make pithy comments about how he's getting closer to finding your RL info and change his tagline to PR-TROMBONE'S WEATHERMAN. then he'll make vague comments about visiting you, along with a friend who is 'real interested' in meeting you.

you know, cause it'll be HIS choice as to when things get escalated.

redsurfer11
09-18-2011, 07:05 PM
[QUOTE=Frankie;7920640]No one in this forum has had thicker skin than I have in the last ten years.

Foreskin............

redsurfer11
09-18-2011, 07:08 PM
BTW, I am by no means advocating STARTING Stanzi. Just have him available in uniform to go in when the game is out of reach. No undue pressure and valuable NFL experience.

You've got a point there................................but, your hair is covering it.

GloryDayz
09-18-2011, 07:12 PM

I so want to pinch your avatar's peaks...

Frankie
09-18-2011, 09:18 PM
You're a pussy.

He was asking what you meant by your words. And of course you can't answer because you are all about vague words that make you seem like you aren't a pussy.

People here are not buying what you are selling Zoro.

No I merely returned his own advice to him about a thicker skin. Seems everyone advises others to develop a thicker skin to participate in an internet forum. That is until they themselves are the subject. It's the utmost in insincerity and hypocrisy.

Frankie
09-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Clarify definite intents.

Meh, it's only the internet. Take your own meaning, but have a thicker skin. :rolleyes:

Frankie
09-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Only Frankie could screw up a Cassel hate thread LMAO

This was never a Cassel hate thread. There are plenty of those on on this forum. Go there if you want to post about Cassel.

Frankie
09-18-2011, 09:22 PM
hey, watch out man! he'll make pithy comments about how he's getting closer to finding your RL info and change his tagline to PR-TROMBONE'S WEATHERMAN. then he'll make vague comments about visiting you, along with a friend who is 'real interested' in meeting you.

you know, cause it'll be HIS choice as to when things get escalated.

How's the weather in your neighborhood?

|Zach|
09-18-2011, 10:09 PM
No I merely returned his own advice to him about a thicker skin. Seems everyone advises others to develop a thicker skin to participate in an internet forum. That is until they themselves are the subject. It's the utmost in insincerity and hypocrisy.

That has nothing to do with him asking you a direct question about words you used and you being too much of a pussy to answer it.

mnchiefsguy
09-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Getting back on topic and off of Frankie's self-destructive posts....I disagree with the initial post. After today, we are firmly in the Luck sweepstakes. This team was unprepared to play again today, and having Stanzi in at qb might have result in a TD or two, but we still would have been blown out.

Frankie
09-18-2011, 11:11 PM
That has nothing to do with him asking you a direct question about words you used and you being too much of a pussy to answer it.

Whatever dude. Do you have a dog in this fight?

Frankie
09-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Getting back on topic and off of Frankie's self-destructive posts....I disagree with the initial post. After today, we are firmly in the Luck sweepstakes. This team was unprepared to play again today, and having Stanzi in at qb might have result in a TD or two, but we still would have been blown out.

Wow, a relevant post from an unexpected source. There's hope for this world yet.

Referring to the point of this thread, and your argument, given your scenario here we would still be in the Luck hunt while giving our young QB some experience and an evaluating look. If per chance (best scenario, I know) Stanzi turns out to be another Brady, would we even need to draft Luck?

Again I'm not saying start Stanzi. All I'm saying is have him available on the sideline.

|Zach|
09-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Whatever dude. Do you have a dog in this fight?

No dog. Just get tired of your drama queen act where you throw out crap you can't back up.

All this time you can't back up simple words that you wrote. It is easy to talk like you mean something but when asked about it you deflect.

SPchief
09-18-2011, 11:52 PM
You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

Inspector
09-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Seems everyone advises others to develop a thicker skin to participate in an internet forum.

Actually my doctor has advised me against the thicker skin approach, espcially around my mid section.

Okie_Apparition
09-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Frankie must be well grounded. He's quite the lighting rod

DaKCMan AP
09-19-2011, 06:34 AM
SLKJFS SJSDLFJ WOIFOW DSFJLSDF OIWEF WOIE UR JF KALLD IEL DKS VND EIWODS SJOIFJEW KXJFD ALDKJU DSFJ YAG SADSKJ KCUS UOY OG SROTAG sKJFDS SSKSF FUQ MMRW@ QQQUE NBKDKS WIQOI SJFD OWI QJUW!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

SIWE EWUEW RNMC KWO LKWEW JJIW(* LWE@ WIEKD FJFLE O#)@ XKCM FJDSKFJ LSJF FSL UOWW SINEP WFJFKD LLAMS LLLAIE(*@ SAH EIKNARF sDKFJW MSKDFW SJWI SKUZIII?!:cuss:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjYnl0h-x4Siv8W2d3dF2Xf0uE81TWnpHEXj-lRLgRhc1ZuKpfNg

Hootie
09-19-2011, 06:41 AM
Why is everyone so mad??? We suck...time to laugh on Sundays!!

TEX
09-19-2011, 08:23 AM
Why is everyone so mad??? We suck...time to laugh on Sundays!!

This.
Regarding Stanzi - Why shell shock the kid?

pr_capone
09-19-2011, 08:23 AM
Meh, it's only the internet. Take your own meaning, but have a thicker skin. :rolleyes:

I don't want to take my own meaning. I'm asking you what you meant by your words. Your vague bullshit can be construed many ways. I merely want you to clarify what YOU mean.

Don't be a little bitch Frankie. You are like that little kid that gets scolded and mutters some bullshit threat under his breath. Then when asked what you said you look all innocent and say "nothing".

Frankie
09-19-2011, 08:45 AM
No dog. Just get tired of your drama queen act where you throw out crap you can't back up.

All this time you can't back up simple words that you wrote. It is easy to talk like you mean something but when asked about it you deflect.

You do not know whether I can or not. Nor do you know whether I want or not. nor even do you know what it is you are talking about. When lowlife thugs of the CP follow me non-stop all over the forum with the worst of all cowardly vulgarity and don't even show one sign of letting up you sit quiet. But when I decide to do something about it you are suddenly Robin Hood and Zorro all wrapped in one.

Like you said, you have no dog in this, so why don't you just stay out of it? If you are tired of me and my "drama queen act" what the hell are you doing in a thread I started? Furthermore, why don't you put me on iggy? Problem solved.

DaKCMan AP
09-19-2011, 08:48 AM
You do not know whether I can or not. Nor do you know whether I want or not. nor even do you know what it is you are talking about. When lowlife thugs of the CP follow me non-stop all over the forum with the worst of all cowardly vulgarity and don't even show one sign of letting up you sit quiet. But when I decide to do something about it you are suddenly Robin Hood and Zorro all wrapped in one.

Like you said, you have no dog in this, so why don't you just stay out of it? If you are tired of me and my "drama queen act" what the hell are you doing in a thread I started? Furthermore, why don't you put me on iggy? Problem solved.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/031/783/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg?1261515514

Frankie
09-19-2011, 08:50 AM
This.

Really, coming in when we are 5 TDs behind in the 4th is the optimum of "no pressure." He would know nothing is expected of him and he'll be playing against a lot of the back ups anyway. But it would be great experience for him.

Frankie
09-19-2011, 08:51 AM
I don't want to take my own meaning. I'm asking you what you meant by your words. Your vague bullshit can be construed many ways. I merely want you to clarify what YOU mean.

Don't be a little bitch Frankie. You are like that little kid that gets scolded and mutters some bullshit threat under his breath. Then when asked what you said you look all innocent and say "nothing".

Heh.

pr_capone
09-19-2011, 09:10 AM
Heh.

LMAO

Donger
09-19-2011, 09:13 AM
LMAO

Bowser
09-19-2011, 09:37 AM
Frankie has gone through quite the transformation. He's like the left leaning T0m Cash these days. Strange, really.

Donger
09-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Frankie has gone through quite the transformation. He's like the left leaning T0m Cash these days. Strange, really.

Not really. He's been a demonstrable pussy for quite some time (probably since birth).

Ebolapox
09-19-2011, 10:22 AM
I can't blame the guy, though. it HAS to be fucked up to be born out of one of the seven portals to hell, the vagina that all demons, djin and infidels enter into and exit out of all the time.

no paradise is that vagina. it's way worse than throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

vailpass
09-19-2011, 10:24 AM
I can't blame the guy, though. it HAS to be ****ed up to be born out of one of the seven portals to hell, the vagina that all demons, djin and infidels enter into and exit out of all the time.

no paradise is that vagina. it's way worse than throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

You are the guy that slapped Frankie's dad around aren't you?
Airframe breaker.

Frankie
09-19-2011, 10:26 AM
I can't blame the guy, though. it HAS to be ****ed up to be born out of one of the seven portals to hell, the vagina that all demons, djin and infidels enter into and exit out of all the time.

Typical. A couple of others pick up the mantel and suddenly the shaking mouse is sticking his head out of his hole.

How is the weather over there? Keep checking the barometer.

Donger
09-19-2011, 10:27 AM
Typical. A couple of others pick up the mantel and suddenly the shaking mouse is sticking his head out of his hole.

"Mantle," dipshit.

Ebolapox
09-19-2011, 10:28 AM

ROFL

vague, muttered threats is all you've really got. you can do much better, gholam.

Ebolapox
09-19-2011, 10:30 AM
do you know why your mom's ass is bulletproof? I've personally shot many loads of ordinance at it, and none yet has done anything more than cosmetic damage.

pr_capone
09-19-2011, 10:33 AM
what is up with the weather reference?

RealSNR
09-19-2011, 10:44 AM
what is up with the weather reference?Scary!

Ebolapox
09-19-2011, 10:45 AM

as mentioned earlier... he claims to be my 'weatherman,' because HE will determine when things proceed. whatever the fuck that means. in other words, expect him to visit me in real life on his schedule.

Bowser
09-19-2011, 10:45 AM

HAAAARRRRP!!!!

Donger
09-19-2011, 10:52 AM
HAAAARRRRP!!!!

LMAO

Frankie's so smart that his mere concentration creates radar rings.

Frankie
09-19-2011, 11:07 AM
ROFL

vague, muttered threats is all you've really got. you can do much better, gholam.

Why do you consider them threats? Have you done anything wrong, little man? I just said that I was quite fascinated by your personality and wanted to meet you.

I admit, because you pissed your pants and took your crying to the mods and listened to their advice to delete your brave board messages and other stuff, I lost interest in you momentarily. A mistake I will not repeat.

Frankie
09-19-2011, 11:09 AM

A temporary malady, I assure you. You'll see me back to my charming adorable self after I take care of some business in my personal life.

stevieray
09-19-2011, 11:11 AM
...you can hear frankie's dad in his posts.

Frankie
09-19-2011, 11:13 AM
...you can hear frankie's dad in his posts.

Another Christian humanitarian post from our resident hit and run Bible man. LMAO

Donger
09-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Why do you consider them threats? Have you done anything wrong, little man? I just said that I was quite fascinated by your personality and wanted to meet you.

I admit, because you pissed your pants and took your crying to the mods and listened to their advice to delete your brave board messages and other stuff, I lost interest in you momentarily. A mistake I will not repeat.

Interesting. What would happen at this face-to-face meeting, Frankie? Specifically, what would happen at this face-to-face meeting that can't happen here?

stevieray
09-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Another Christian humanitarian post from our resident hit and run Bible man. LMAO

..your bigotry doesn't change anything. it makes you look like an angry fool.

Frankie
09-19-2011, 12:20 PM
..your bigotry doesn't change anything. it makes you look like an angry fool.

And you like a hypocrite. Oh wait,... YOU ARE a hypocrite. LMAO

Frankie
09-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Interesting. What would happen at this face-to-face meeting, Frankie? Specifically, what would happen at this face-to-face meeting that can't happen here?

Oh I dunno,... evidently I'll get a shotgun to my face.

Rausch
09-19-2011, 12:22 PM
A temporary malady, I assure you. You'll see me back to my charming adorable self after I take care of some business in my personal life.

It happens.

Rausch
09-19-2011, 12:26 PM

I doubt that...

Frankie
09-19-2011, 12:27 PM
I doubt that...

Did you see the attachment to my post? :)

Donger
09-19-2011, 12:28 PM

Okay, but I was asking what YOU would do. I understand if you don't want to answer.

stevieray
09-19-2011, 12:38 PM
And you like a hypocrite. Oh wait,... YOU ARE a hypocrite. LMAO

no, frankie, making a mistake doesn't make me a hypocrit.

you're an uniformed hypocrit.

know why?

..you've continually mocked GOD and only given Him validity and credulance when you can use it against others who you think aren't living up to standards you don't even believe in...that's how desperate you are for attention..doesn't matter if it's negative. in fact, you prolly prefer it becuase you are so used to it being normal.

now hurry, get the last word in..pretty apparent you're making up for when you couldn't be heard as a child.

Frankie
09-19-2011, 12:43 PM
no, frankie, making a mistake doesn't make me a hypocrit.

you're an uniformed hypocrit.

know why?

..you've continually mocked GOD and only given Him validity and credulance when you can use it against others who you think aren't living up to standards you don't even believe in...that's how desperate you are for attention..doesn't matter if it's negative. in fact, you prolly prefer it becuase you are so used to it being normal.

now hurry, get the last word in..pretty apparent you're making up for when you couldn't be heard as a child.

What "mistake" are you talking about!? I call you a hypocrite because you are the most unJesuslike Jesus-man I have ever seen. Of course all that has flown right over your head. I'm not surprised though.

ForeverChiefs58
09-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Holy shit! Frankie is such the pussy. He did this same vague threat bullshit to me before too. Made it out like he would come see me. LOL I wish so bad that coward pussy had the balls to back it up.

Iowanian
09-19-2011, 12:52 PM
It's not really cool to call his mother a onewhotakesmoneyinexchangeformaritalacts but it's funny watching him make physical threats without having the nuts to actually say it.

Next time I go to the drive-through of a fast food establishment and talk to the GED-American on the speaker and tell them some words, I'll give them money and they'll give me something in a paper bag....I'm not saying what's in the paper bag, but believe me whatever it is, the next day is going to be brown and in a toilet.

stevieray
09-19-2011, 01:10 PM
What "mistake" are you talking about!? I call you a hypocrite because you are the most unJesuslike Jesus-man I have ever seen. Of course all that has flown right over your head. I'm not surprised though.

what mistake am I talking about? LMAO

please stop trying to abscribe your BS mantra onto me.

are you seriously not aware that you ignored the point, and did it again?

do you ever wonder why the majority of your threads end up similar to this thread?

can you see that a reference to tom cash (who you've created threads about) might actually mean something? like being a pretensious prick in his 60's is extremely unbecoming?

come on, man.

Chief3188
09-19-2011, 01:13 PM
This.

If he gets shell shocked then he is probably not the QB we want anyway. I would like to have the luxury of letting him learn on the sidelines for his first season but if I have to watch Cassel throw one more duck and try to play it off as a downfield pass I just might shit my pants involuntarily.

Iowanian
09-19-2011, 01:57 PM

That was his reply to your post saying you were coming to get him in person. Under that premise, it's reasonable for someone to defend themselves from some internet psycho.

Frankie
09-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Holy shit! Frankie is such the pussy. He did this same vague threat bullshit to me before too. Made it out like he would come see me. LOL I wish so bad that coward pussy had the balls to back it up.

I was expecting you. What took you so long? Your boyfriend started posting again? ROFL

Frankie
09-19-2011, 04:38 PM
If he gets shell shocked then he is probably not the QB we want anyway. I would like to have the luxury of letting him learn on the sidelines for his first season but if I have to watch Cassel throw one more duck and try to play it off as a downfield pass I just might shit my pants involuntarily.

This is the whole point of this thread. Two games in a row now that Stanzi was deprived of a golden opportunity to learn. :cuss:

Frankie
09-19-2011, 04:39 PM
That was his reply to your post saying you were coming to get him in person. Under that premise, it's reasonable for someone to defend themselves from some internet psycho.

Where/When was that post?

BossChief
09-19-2011, 04:47 PM
Jeez Frankie....do you ever take a step back and reread these dumbshit threads from a different perspective to see how foolish you make yourself look at times?

If you don't, you really should.

You are like what? 55-60 years old?

Don't you think its about time to leave the foolish childish halfway threats to the wayside, too?

Frankie
09-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Jeez Frankie....do you ever take a step back and reread these dumbshit threads from a different perspective to see how foolish you make yourself look at times?

If you don't, you really should.

You are like what? 55-60 years old?

Don't you think its about time to leave the foolish childish halfway threats to the wayside, too?

- It's a very viable point/thread. Thanks for noticing! :rolleyes: Next time read the subject and the entire thread and all posts from the beginning before you make a judgement on me.

- Age has nothing to do with it. Honor and respect does.

- The only "threat" that has been made is the threat of a "shotgun to my face."

Judge not unless you are capable of judging with fairness.

Donger
09-19-2011, 05:18 PM

Honor and respect of who/what?

Ebolapox
09-20-2011, 11:57 AM
- It's a very viable point/thread. Thanks for noticing! :rolleyes: Next time read the subject and the entire thread and all posts from the beginning before you make a judgement on me.

- The only "threat" that has been made is the threat of a "shotgun to my face."

Judge not unless you are capable of judging with fairness.

let's make things perfectly clear. the laws of physics are perfectly clear on this: in order for the shotgun and face to meet at a particular vector, they have to be in close proximity. stay safely in des moines, and my shotgun will remain safely tucked away awaiting the face of an old iranian named gholam.

if you stay the fuck away from my shotgun, my shotgun stays the fuck away from you. it's not like it's going to magically float through space and find your face. we all know what you look like by your posting your picture, and it's absolute PIE to find out your info--there is only one fariba in iowa.

to sum things up: YOU escalate things by making personal, offline visits, YOU face the consequence of a shotgun to the face. it's not a threat, it's a promise. fucking creepy iranian stays the fuck away from me, fucking creepy iranian doesn't get shotgun to face.

deal with it.

Frankie
09-20-2011, 12:37 PM
let's make things perfectly clear. the laws of physics are perfectly clear on this: in order for the shotgun and face to meet at a particular vector, they have to be in close proximity. stay safely in des moines, and my shotgun will remain safely tucked away awaiting the face of an old iranian named gholam.

if you stay the **** away from my shotgun, my shotgun stays the **** away from you. it's not like it's going to magically float through space and find your face. we all know what you look like by your posting your picture, and it's absolute PIE to find out your info--there is only one fariba in iowa.

to sum things up: YOU escalate things by making personal, offline visits, YOU face the consequence of a shotgun to the face. it's not a threat, it's a promise. ****ing creepy iranian stays the **** away from me, ****ing creepy iranian doesn't get shotgun to face.

deal with it.

1- This really scares me. Ooooooh! ROFL

2- Your mentality is all about shotguns and their reliability, cowboy.

3- You have the gull to accuse me of making things personal while all the BB has seen (whether some want to admit it or not) how incessantly you have made creepy vulgar remarks about my 88 year old mother. Personal my ass. I know it escapes your primitive caveman brain, but YOU are the one who made this personal thinking you can hide behind your laptop. You then cried to the mods and hid in your hole until now that you noticed a couple of fellow low-lives of yours have picked up the mantle. All of a sudden you are brave again, little mouse.

rico
09-20-2011, 12:59 PM
Does anyone have any idea as to why Stanzi has been "inactive" status these past couple weeks? Is he hurt? Are they easing him through the process, treating him with kids' gloves? What is it? It is driving me nuts wondering what is going on with ol' Slick Rick.

pr_capone
09-20-2011, 12:59 PM
1- This really scares me. Ooooooh! ROFL

2- Your mentality is all about shotguns and their reliability, cowboy.

3- You have the gull to accuse me of making things personal while all the BB has seen (whether some want to admit it or not) how incessantly you have made creepy vulgar remarks about my 88 year old mother. Personal my ass. I know it escapes your primitive caveman brain, but YOU are the one who made this personal thinking you can hide behind your laptop. You then cried to the mods and hid in your hole until now that you noticed a couple of fellow low-lives of yours have picked up the mantle. All of a sudden you are brave again, little mouse.

How does someone writing about your mother on a forum where you are already disliked (and you damn well know you are), equate to a RL physical confrontation?

I'm guessing that the mantra "Sticks and stones may break my bones..." was something they didn't teach in your cave school.

Donger
09-20-2011, 01:05 PM
How does someone writing about your mother equate on a forum where you are already disliked (and you damn well know you are), equate to a RL physical confrontation?

I'm guessing that the mantra "Sticks and stones may break my bones..." was something they didn't teach in your cave school.

I think it's pretty clear that Frankie has some serious "mommy" issues (NTTAWWT) and views any mention of his mother in a negative light as a personal, real attack. Seriously.

SPchief
09-20-2011, 01:09 PM
I think it's pretty clear that Frankie has some serious "mommy" issues (NTTAWWT) and views any mention of his mother in a negative light as a personal, real attack. Seriously.

Either that or it could be he takes offense to it because his mom really is a whore.

Donger
09-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Either that or it could be he takes offense to it because his mom really is a whore.

I think it's highly unlikely that an 88 year old woman is a whore. I suppose "was a whore" is a possibility.

pr_capone
09-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Frankie, would you react as badly if I said that the reason your cat died was because your wife had it lick her snatch and it was poisoned?

I'm just wondering if this rule applies to mom only or if it extends to other family. If so, can we get a list of relatives you like and dislike so that we can tailor our insults?

Iowanian
09-20-2011, 02:02 PM
I see you typin on the planet
about the mama I love
and I'm like
Farooq you
oo,ooo ooo
I guess my veiled threats weren't enough to stop it
You talkin shit on my mama
and I'm like
Faroooq you...and faroooq her tooo

pr_capone
09-20-2011, 02:53 PM
And before you blow up Frank... that was a hypothetical situation, not an actual insult.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ebolapox
09-20-2011, 04:03 PM
get it straight, people. his real name is gholam. I'm going to start calling him gollum, and his precious is his mother's snatch.