PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Is anyone really that upset?

GoHuge
09-18-2011, 02:39 PM
We've been conditioned for this shit for 3-4 years now. Last year was a cupcake schedule that I almost chock up to the 03' Royals team. Anyone that we've brought in this year through free agency or the draft has done nothing to improve our team. Baldwin thinks he's an entitled boxer, Berry is out, TM-out, and with our injury bug this year my gut is telling me Charles is done for the year. Very rarely do you see a guy taken off the field on a cart and have him come back anytime soon. The nicest thing you can say about Cassel is that he's "regressed." Our defense is shit and our offense was ****ing Gunthered today..........I will admit that was embarrassing to see him get the Gatorade bath, but that's mainly because I think he's an assclown and shitty coach. Only reason he looks decent now is because he has real players to coach instead of the drivel he had to work with here.

I was pissed off a little bit last week after the game, but I'm back to chilled........hell I was in the 3rd quarter. Not worth getting pissed over a team that had 6 turnovers today and has been outscored 89-10 in the first two games. Also a Chief's record for being blown out that bad in consecutive games. Don't even waste any good booze on it. Just take a look at our schedule and it's only gonna get worse so after the game is over be done with it. Go out and do something with your kids or take your wife/girlfriend (GoChiefs you do whatever you'd do in this situation) for a wine, dine, and ****fest tonight. 15 more weeks of this and it's not worth losing your shit over.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2011, 02:41 PM
They are losing by 40 fucking points a game. Cmon, this is much more than being frauds due to a weak schedule. This is historically bad football. It's an utter failure from the top to bottom for the entire regime. That is something to be pissed about.

Mr_Tomahawk
09-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Not pissed at all.

My wife and I sat here laughing at certain situations...

I pretty much gave up on this team during halftime of the home opener. Now it's all about, how soon do we make changes.

Extra Point
09-18-2011, 02:43 PM
We closed our pool during the last 3-1/2 quarters. What does that tell you?

Deberg_1990
09-18-2011, 02:43 PM
We've been conditioned for this shit for 3-4 years now.

try 40 years.

crazychiefsfan
09-18-2011, 02:44 PM
try 40 years.

you are so right.

Bugeater
09-18-2011, 02:45 PM
The only thing I'm upset about is that I was stupid enough to buy a ticket to one of their games.

FloridaMan88
There is no way to spin this though...

Can't spin it as "the start of a youth movement" like in 2008, can't spin it as "start of a new regime" like in 2009... you can't even say the Chiefs are being competitive.

Even Clark can't ignore this level of suckage.

Not really. Just numb to it now.

Bowser
09-18-2011, 02:46 PM
Embarassed is more like it. I won't be pissed until about Thursday, aftedr listening to the moron Radier and Bronco fans I work with.

keg in kc
09-18-2011, 02:46 PM
Nope, not upset at all. As soon as Charles went down, so went the season.

It'll be a good thing in the end. There won't be any protecting Cassel for his performance this season (I've seen enough, no switch is going to flip...) and they'll be in a position to replace him.

The bad news is, a team this bad isn't going to be any good in 2012 either.

I'm not sure how many more years of this I can handle. This team's been crap since '99 (my first year in KC). It reaches a point where you start to wonder why you even bother watching.

Mr_Tomahawk
09-18-2011, 02:47 PM
A couple of my buddies from Minnesota and Wisconsin are coming down for the Vikings game week 4 for the "Arrowhead Experience."

I am kind of bummed and embarrassed about that now...

InChiefsHeaven
09-18-2011, 02:47 PM
The epic suck that we've seen these last two weeks confirms that the Kansas City Chiefs are the worst team in football. It will only get worse from here on out. Looking forward to the Miami game, when I make my annual pilgrimage to Arrowhead, cuz it's all about the tailgating and the booze, but I don't think we can win another game this season. We are not competitive at all, and it seems every game we are going to lose a key player. Game was switched to Raiders at Bills in Omaha in the 4th quarter, and I was glad. Fucking gross football. It's an embarrassment, and its a shame because we're going to have to start again from scratch.

Don't know how much of that I can take. Fuck.

Baby Lee
09-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Bannister Mall was once a cool place for teens to spend an afternoon. Things fall apart. The center cannot hold. The Kansas City Chiefs are a waste of passion. Go buy some of those Twilight books.

Okie_Apparition
As long as Cassle is behind center Abandon All Hope

oldandslow
honestly, it has never been life and death to me. However, I am a fan. I get really excited when they do well...and a bit despondent when I see this.

Sometimes I wonder if we will win a another playoff game before I die.....

Iowanian
09-18-2011, 02:51 PM
I'm fucking furious.

This is why I call the Chiefs my bad girlfriend. Bitch had me believing this were better now and I come home today and she's snorting coke off of a hobos cock....only this time, is broadcasting it to all of my friends via webcam.

Next week, I'll know she's acting like a whore so I'll be indifferent. I wish I didn't love this bitch.

GloryDayz
09-18-2011, 02:51 PM
The only thing I'm upset about is that I was stupid enough to buy a ticket to one of their games.

And you might have to pay for parking to go give them away...

notorious
09-18-2011, 02:52 PM
This is a withdrawn as I have ever been.

GloryDayz
09-18-2011, 02:55 PM
I hate the Hunt family more than any 1 player or coach. They are the only constant in these 40+ yars of nothingness...

FloridaMan88
09-18-2011, 02:57 PM
The Hunt family and David Glass have created the worst sports town in America currently (not fans... KC has great sports fans... I am talking the peformance of the teams).

Royals and Chiefs managed by ownership who don't give a shit.

And now it looks like the one saving grace for KC the past decade... college sports... is about to blow up with the demise of the Big 12.

Damn shame.

GoHuge
09-18-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm ****ing furious.

This is why I call the Chiefs my bad girlfriend. Bitch had me believing this were better now and I come home today and she's snorting coke off of a hobos cock....only this time, is broadcasting it to all of my friends via webcam.

Next week, I'll know she's acting like a whore so I'll be indifferent. I wish I didn't love this bitch.Wow that is bad. I'm hoping that story is an analogy, but if not my question is was it her coke or the hobo's coke? Never met a hobo, but I wouldn't think your gonna score some yay of him. Either way to you the Chiefs are really really bad or your bad girlfriend is one nasty bitch!! I'm assuming analogy, but if not please share pics or webcam link :).

Sucky
09-18-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm pissed. Its one thing to lose, its another to get your ass handed to you by 40+ points!! Seriously, this is the fuckin NFL for Christ sakes. No way you should get beat that bad...espiecally against the fuckin Lions!!!

Bearcat
09-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Not worth getting pissed over a team that had 6 turnovers today and has been outscored 89-10 in the first two games. Also a Chief's record for being blown out that bad in consecutive games.

That doesn't make any sense, especially for anyone who has spent any money on this team. No, it's not worth kicking the dog or throwing a beer into your tv, but holy shit.... I'd rather watch a group of inept college kids get their collective ass handed to them while giving up 600+ yards rushing than watch a professional franchise that's this unprepared and has been completely embarrassed two weeks in a row.

Granted, I'm pretty much numbed from the years of failure, they're reaching new lows.

Spott
09-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Most of us were expecting to get blown out today, so the loss isn't surprising at all. But I feel bad that Charles got hurt.

notorious
09-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Our best players' future potential has been decimated the last two weeks.

That has me more upset then anything. The future is bleak.

kcfanXIII
09-18-2011, 03:53 PM
pissed me off when my steeler fan cousin started talking shit... its like, ya we get it, your team is run great. no need to rub our nose in it.

GoHuge
09-18-2011, 04:06 PM
but holy shit.... I'd rather watch a group of inept college kids get their collective ass handed to them while giving up 600+ yards rushing than watch a professional franchise that's this unprepared and has been completely embarrassed two weeks in a row.Aren't you just splitting hairs with that statement? The Chiefs are the NFL's version of this inept college team your referring to. 6 turnovers today and beaten 89-10 over the last two weeks by teams that where 6-10 and 4-12 last year. It's like we're an FCS team playing in the SEC. Laughable is the most most fitting adjective to describe our beloved Red and Gold.

Tribal Warfare
09-18-2011, 04:08 PM
losing sucks, but the injuries are making this a fucking nightmare scenario.

chiefqueen
09-18-2011, 04:14 PM
After Moeacki went down I knew we suffer (after all I called for Haley's head). I kinda figured they would be bad but not this bad. I just don't see a winnable game on the schedule now with the injuries we have sustained.

As for going 0-16 and getting Luck, we may go 0-16 but my gut tells me Luck will have enough leverage to get himself out of KC (ala Elway and Eli Manning).

crispystl
09-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Our best players' future potential has been decimated the last two weeks.

That has me more upset then anything. The future is bleak.

This, our entire core of fucking young talent might will probably never be the same.

notorious
09-18-2011, 04:17 PM
This, our entire core of ****ing young talent might will probably never be the same.

I think I'm going to be sick.

These ACL injuries could very help to keep this franchise in the shithole for another 5 years.

crispystl
09-18-2011, 04:18 PM
After Moeacki went down I knew we suffer (after all I called for Haley's head). I kinda figured they would be bad but not this bad. I just don't see a winnable game on the schedule now with the injuries we have sustained.

As for going 0-16 and getting Luck, we may go 0-16 but my gut tells me Luck will have enough leverage to get himself out of KC (ala Elway and Eli Manning).

This too, we'll probably get our shot at Luck and either he will leverage himself out of K.C. or the Chiefs will fuck it up one way or another.

crispystl
09-18-2011, 04:19 PM
That or he'll be a fucking bust

SAUTO
09-18-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm fucking pissed.
Posted via Mobile Device

crispystl
09-18-2011, 04:33 PM
That or he'll be a ****ing bust

But you know what if we actually got the balls to pull the trigger on a first round QB I wouldn't even care that he was a bust.