PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Pioli rumor

Hammock Parties
09-19-2011, 01:21 AM
Hilarious if true....

I was at work today (airport) on this wonderful football Sunday like usual, missing all the games as usual when toward the end of the night I see a huge charter plane pull in. It was the Chiefs coming in from Detroit. I noticed somthing different, the charter was for United airlines rather than the normal Delta.

The Delta manager came over to the security area since we were closed and saw us watching the chiefs unload. She began shaking her head,

"I'm so glad we cancelled the chiefs charters, Scott Pioli was the biggest asshole ive ever talked to" I was puzzled like everyone else.

"You think he would have some class being a professional General Manager, he treated the whole delta crew and pilot like crap, he is arrogant and a liar. What you guys see is a lie".

She told us about last year when we had heavy snows and a few airports were closed that the Chiefs needed to flyout, the same week the Minnisota Dome collapsed Pioli didn't care if the airports were closed he demanded that the pilots fly out ( they really couldn't no matter what) the pilots announced to the Chiefs team that they couldn't fly out and would be delayed several hours over the planes P.A. System and Pioli proceeded to fire one pilot and several crew members because he specifically couldn't tell the team first.

That same day the Giants got diverted to KCI, I was working that day and saw the giants team personally. They needed a hotel to stay in, so the same Delta manager was going to give them 160 rooms at a local hotel. Pioli being the gentlemen that he is, Told the manager to immediately move the plane because the Giants plane was directly next to the chiefs plane and this could be a huge ordeal, and proceeded to also ask for hotels.

The delta manager said she was going to give the Giants 160 rooms etc. Pioli immediately called The giants GM right in front of the delta manager and said he personally made an arrangment to give the giants hotels as a token of kindness from the Chiefs..fraud. I'm extreme tired and writing this on my cell phone sorry for any errors. Does the Pioli-Haley battle stem from egos?

bowener
09-19-2011, 01:36 AM
But what pizza did he eat?

BryanBusby
09-19-2011, 01:39 AM
That sounds fucking ridiculous, even by Athan standards.

CrazyPhuD
09-19-2011, 01:44 AM
I think I like Pioli more now. We have too many pussies in this world. We need more assholes.

bowener
09-19-2011, 01:50 AM
I think I like Pioli more now. We have too many pussies in this world. We need more assholes.

Everybody has an asshole and not a pussy or something like that. The moral of the story is that Cassel sucks.

CrazyPhuD
09-19-2011, 01:53 AM
Everybody has an asshole and not a pussy or something like that. The moral of the story is that Cassel sucks.

Nah man many assholes are just pussies in disguise!

bowener
09-19-2011, 01:55 AM
Nah man many assholes are just pussies in disguise!

huh?

taint one butt the udder?

BigRock
09-19-2011, 02:41 AM
The week the Metrodome roof collapsed and the Giants' game was delayed, the Chiefs played in San Diego. Probably the one location in all the NFL where you could safely assume, with absolutely zero knowledge of the weather conditions, that no airports were closed because of heavy snow.

It's bad enough the WPI article spam is back, now you're posting shit off their message board?

Consistent1
09-19-2011, 02:51 AM
The week the Metrodome roof collapsed and the Giants' game was delayed, the Chiefs played in San Diego. Probably the one location in all the NFL where you could safely assume, with absolutely zero knowledge of the weather conditions, that no airports were closed because of heavy snow.

It's bad enough the WPI article spam is back, now you're posting shit off their message board?

he fired people?

bevischief
09-19-2011, 04:10 AM
wtf?

ChiefGator
09-19-2011, 04:21 AM

Don't let the facts get in the way for you.. .from this otherwise awesomest story.

BossChief
09-19-2011, 04:30 AM
he fired people?

I fire people form businesses I frequent all the time.

You didnt know you could do that?

The Bad Guy
09-19-2011, 04:38 AM
What a crock of shit all of this is.

Stop posting already. Since you can't stop posting bullshit from the spinmaster himself, you should just have your thread privledges revoked.

Chief_in_Commander
09-19-2011, 05:48 AM
So we went from Pioli being an asshole at airports and Delta people to Haley/Pioli ego's being a problem? They have both always had an ego, you don't get to their position without having a bit of an ego at times.

KCUnited
09-19-2011, 05:50 AM
John Henderson spotted looking at homes on Troost.

ngoc
09-19-2011, 05:53 AM
I'm still calling it, Cassel will be a Chief before the next season begins.

Marcellus
09-19-2011, 05:59 AM
Pioli fired an airline pilot? Damn he must have some pull with the airlines.

JFC what a god awful sack of shit of a BS story.

If you are going to make shit up, at least make it believable for fucks sake.

Okie_Apparition
09-19-2011, 06:18 AM
They routed the Giants to an airport that wasn't flying out because of snow? That whole airline needs fired

Chiefspants
09-19-2011, 06:20 AM
I heard he tore his ACL.