PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs How do you feel about the Chiefs right now?

Chiefs=Champions
09-19-2011, 06:23 AM
In video or picture form!

This video sums it up for me:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VEuJ3dLLYco" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefs=Champions
09-19-2011, 06:25 AM
I guess what i'm trying to say is i feel

NYANG NYANG NYANG NYANG NYANG NYANG NYANG NYANG NYANG NYANG NYANG NYANG NYANG NYAAAAAAANG

TEX
09-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Easily the worst team in Football. They're the JOKE of the NFL. The front office is full of itself. I'm ashamed to be a fan. They don't deserve the fan support they do have.

Hootie
09-19-2011, 06:34 AM
Back to laugh out loud mode rather than angry mode...basically 2009 mode again with less hope for the future

KC-TBB
09-19-2011, 06:39 AM
I owned season tickets in the '70's...Bill Kenny years...maybe 13,000 people at most home games, I can see that happening again if FRICKEN CLARK HUNT DOESNT GRUNT OUT SOME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!
DAMMIT!

But actually trying to go to laugh out loud mode.

GloryDayz
09-19-2011, 06:41 AM
Between the beat-downs their allowing, the Royals sucking, the owners robbing us in plain daylight, the Big 12 crumbling, working downtown (yet traveling a lot), it's hard to come up with reasons to admit I'm from KC anymore.

The Chiefs are only part of the problem, but they are a visible face of this city, like the Royals the Chiefs owner wouldn't dream of actually living here, so it's hard to admit to the world I'm from here. I'm embarrassed by my hometown - it has no heart in the eyes of people who see it from a distance. If you're here you know the people do, but the temps who come into our city and are charged with representing our city, even if through the unimportant medium of sport, embarrass this city unendingly.

But I'm sure "Sly" has a way to fix things!

If it were King for a day!!!!!!!!!!

That's how I feel...

PhillyChiefFan
09-19-2011, 06:43 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/28b8glj.gif

Chiefs=Champions
09-19-2011, 06:58 AM
I basically gave up after last week.

Maybe I'm not a true fan or some shit, but that performance coupled with the loss of Eric Berry means were done.

Ill still watch the games and get some enjoyment out of the few good players we have, but until we get a real franchise QB, we are going no where.

Chiefs=Champions
09-19-2011, 07:00 AM
Back to laugh out loud mode rather than angry mode...basically 2009 mode again with less hope for the future

I'm there.

Ill give us one more offseason to draft a freaking first round QB before i lose all hope for the future..

Bane
09-19-2011, 07:04 AM
:facepalm:

Sanka
09-19-2011, 07:08 AM
I feel like the Chiefs are on the clock.

Rausch
09-19-2011, 07:14 AM
I feel like the Chiefs are on the clock.

With this schedule it's possible.

I don't want to sell the Lions short because I think they can compete for a playoff spot this year but two straight losses by over 30 pts?

They aren't that good - We're that bad...

loochy
09-19-2011, 07:18 AM
http://www.threedonia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/dog-poop-300x195.jpg

PhillyChiefFan
09-19-2011, 07:22 AM
With this schedule it's possible.

I don't want to sell the Lions short because I think they can compete for a playoff spot this year but two straight losses by over 30 pts?

They aren't that good - We're that bad...

Yep.

The 2 of the worst teams in the NFL just POUNDED us, and we STILL have a tough schedule ahead. Including the Packers, Patriots, Chargers (x2), Steelers, Jets and Bears. I definitely think the Raiders and Donks could beat us too.

Lbedrock1
09-19-2011, 07:25 AM
It is not the losing that really gets me it is the fact that we are doing it with a QB who is not a rookie. He looked good one year in NE and we treat him like he is our real QBOTF who will take us to the big game one day. 60 Million and not much production. He is a good play bad play QB who's bad plays kill the teams chances. This happened with Grbac when the management refused to see he was not all there as a QB. Trying to force a backup to be a starter. I hate it.

Imon Yourside
09-19-2011, 07:29 AM
The same as i did before the season started, I figured a trainwreck was coming and braced for impact. The longer we keep Cassel, the more it seems as if the Carl/Pioli trade never happened.

Frosty
09-19-2011, 07:38 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2pre51v.jpg

Dave Lane
09-19-2011, 07:40 AM
I'll throw an interesting thought out for some perspective on how silly this all is. If we win a game next week and The Donks and Raiders lose, we are tied for first place in the AFC West.

It's a bit early for the crazy train. The Chiefs have looked like crap but I don't think they are anywhere near as bad as they have looked . This is a good team. Now you take out Moeaki, Berry, Charles and Hali and suddenly you have punched it in the gut. Be sad this is probably a wasted season but this is not a start over kind of team. There is a lot of talent here.

Hydrae
09-19-2011, 07:49 AM
Disappointed. I thought we were moving in an upward direction. I expected not as many wins this year due to the more difficult schedule but I thought we might have a chance of competing in some of those late games. At this point, I am just numb to the whole thing. I have no expectations at all.

I have followed the Chiefs since I moved to Missouri in 1990. I am getting really close to changing my loyalty to a closer team I can follow better and that currently is more interesting, the Texans. I have fought to hold on as a fan of the Chiefs for a long time and feel like it is a one way relationship.

Damn, this is downright depressing thinking about, I will stop now.

Bwana
09-19-2011, 07:56 AM
About like this:

http://dannycutts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/loser-300x300.jpg

loochy
09-19-2011, 07:58 AM
I'll throw an interesting thought out for some perspective on how silly this all is. If we win a game next week and The Donks and Raiders lose, we are tied for first place in the AFC West.

It's a bit early for the crazy train. The Chiefs have looked like crap but I don't think they are anywhere near as bad as they have looked . This is a good team. Now you take out Moeaki, Berry, Charles and Hali and suddenly you have punched it in the gut. Be sad this is probably a wasted season but this is not a start over kind of team. There is a lot of talent here.

http://www.memecreator.net/holy-advice-dog/showimage/256/NOT-SURE-IF-TROLL-OR-JUST-VERY-SICK.jpg

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2011, 07:58 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dsx2vdn7gpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I posted this right after '09/Cassel draft

loochy
09-19-2011, 07:59 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dsx2vdn7gpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I posted this right after '09/Cassel draft

Just nuke the Chiefs from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Fansy the Famous Bard
09-19-2011, 08:00 AM
I feel pretty good, I just hope Luck Graduates and comes out.

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-19-2011, 08:07 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v4jGSvxCRp4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v4jGSvxCRp4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Dave Lane
09-19-2011, 08:12 AM
http://www.memecreator.net/holy-advice-dog/showimage/256/NOT-SURE-IF-TROLL-OR-JUST-VERY-SICK.jpg

This is a good team. Not great, not dominant but way better than they have shown.

jd1020
09-19-2011, 08:18 AM
This is a good team. Not great, not dominant but way better than they have shown.

A good team doesnt get blown the fuck out by mediocre at best teams.

Oh Snap
09-19-2011, 08:19 AM
It is not the losing that really gets me it is the fact that we are doing it with a QB who is not a rookie. He looked good one year in NE and we treat him like he is our real QBOTF who will take us to the big game one day. 60 Million and not much production. He is a good play bad play QB who's bad plays kill the teams chances. This happened with Grbac when the management refused to see he was not all there as a QB. Trying to force a backup to be a starter. I hate it.

I honestly wouldnt mind if we lost every damn game here on out (luck ftw) but goddamn!!! At least make it competitive and close!

$50 says the chargers roll at least 50pts on us next week. We'll be lucky to score 7.

Chiefshrink
09-19-2011, 08:21 AM

Damn Dave I actually agree with you for a change;)

However, winning the AFC West with a weakass schedule last yr giving us a much nastier schedule this year combined with the lockout(no OTAs)combined with losing damn near all our playmakers within 3wks time in injuries, combined with no QB, combined with a coach who has probably lost the team equals the perfect storm of creating a meltdown season which means we will get Lucky!!!:clap:

DaKCMan AP
09-19-2011, 08:22 AM
http://o5.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/man-with-paper-bag-on-head.jpg

DaKCMan AP
09-19-2011, 08:24 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjKLAevyKad2aa4sAx31hNe_TJoC4JIyvmQdkYcpMzohxZ9CfTy8FlHvBykQ

Chiefshrink
09-19-2011, 08:25 AM
A good team doesnt get blown the **** out by mediocre at best teams.

To Dave's point until Charles went out we were running all over them and our D forced 3 punt possessions in a row. Quite frankly I was surprised at how well we were moving the ball and how well our D was playing until Charles got hurt which effects everything else.

jd1020
09-19-2011, 08:28 AM
To Dave's point until Charles went out we were running all over them and our D forced 3 punt possessions in a row. Quite frankly I was surprised at how well we were moving the ball and how well our D was playing until Charles got hurt which effects everything else.

Charles had 2 touches... he had one big run that matched McClusters big run and then a 3 yard run.

wazu
09-19-2011, 08:28 AM

Wait - is there a chance he won't?

Oh Snap
09-19-2011, 08:30 AM
cant believe a Gunther Cunningham coached defense allowed only 3 pts. And it just had to be us...

gblowfish
This season is a gas!

Oh Snap
Wait - is there a chance he won't?

If he finds out that hes a lock for the chiefs....its possible. *thinking happy thoughts*

Warrior5
09-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Disappointed. I thought we were moving in an upward direction. I expected not as many wins this year due to the more difficult schedule but I thought we might have a chance of competing in some of those late games. At this point, I am just numb to the whole thing. I have no expectations at all.

I have followed the Chiefs since I moved to Missouri in 1990. I am getting really close to changing my loyalty to a closer team I can follow better and that currently is more interesting, the Texans. I have fought to hold on as a fan of the Chiefs for a long time and feel like it is a one way relationship.

Damn, this is downright depressing thinking about, I will stop now.

I'll piggy-back on this... a one-way relationship. I feel betrayed by the shocking ineptitude displayed by the entire organization starting with the front office and coaching staff.

I wasn't expecting more wins this season, but I did logically expect continued, gradual improvement; a continuation of "the strategy". Instead, this organization appears to have embarrassingly regressed to the point of a total re-build being in order, again starting with the management and coaching staff.

Betrayed.

Priest31kc
09-19-2011, 08:56 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2pre51v.jpg

LMAO

Priest31kc
09-19-2011, 08:58 AM

If we get #1 pick, and Luck decides to stay for one more year, we are the most cursed franchise in sports. Okay probably not, but close.

Omaha
09-19-2011, 09:04 AM

All great points, but, even though they were moving the ball on the ground, Matt "Drive Killer" Cassel turned the ball over before they could score.

jd1020
09-19-2011, 09:05 AM
If we get #1 pick, and Luck decides to stay for one more year, we are the most cursed franchise in sports. Okay probably not, but close.

We could always sit the entire draft on the inactive list and greet him at #1 next year.

fcpsoul
09-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Hey Cheiftains just signed up...been a fan since CHristian Okoye days and still here...I never read all posts but, highlights yersterday YAC man Dwayne Bowe had 5 rec 101yds :0

What would Cassel be without him.?..How many times last year we seen Dwayne Bowe breaking tackles RUNNING into the endzone not receiving the ball in the endzone...Moeaki s-t-r-e-c-h-i-n-g out to make that great catch..Cassel not placing the ball where receivers need it to be effective.Im in agreeance about palko in another post, he came in last year poised diving into the endzone for a TD moving the f@#$g chains...Stanzi was great at IOwa it cant get any worse need to be careful about throwin him in the heat...Teams' in shambles... Haley came from Arizona never really liked that sort of offence ever dnt like talkin about firing anyone but, Is Jeff Fish out there ...Ground and pound pass will come much easier...After all said where's the Dfence? Tamba, Dsource,DJ lets get goin here... Im hearing about Andrew luck now so early in the season...If Indy has a choice for him I think hell go there before the Chiefs wouldnt you?...If we talk Qb's what about Kellen Moore not sure if he's too small, but dont sleep on him..Thanks all

DJ's left nut
09-19-2011, 09:07 AM
I feel like Hali probably blew out his knee as well and we just don't know it yet.

So needless to say, I'm down on our prospects. I'm a little bearish on the Chiefs at the moment.

arkansaschiefsfan
09-19-2011, 10:51 AM
quick questions guys, some buddies and I are going to be in KC for the monday night game against the chiefs and have been looking at tickets, is there a bad seat in the house or should we spend the extra and get decent seats?

Bump
09-19-2011, 10:55 AM
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Bump4/andrew-luck-stanford.jpg

The Franchise
09-19-2011, 11:03 AM
I feel like Hali probably blew out his knee as well and we just don't know it yet.

So needless to say, I'm down on our prospects. I'm a little bearish on the Chiefs at the moment.

Yeah.....with Hali out....we have a really good chance of going 0-16.

Bump
09-19-2011, 11:05 AM
wait? Tamba blew out his knee too? JFC

we will have to start completely over won't we

The Franchise
09-19-2011, 11:18 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VqVIzrPO7mg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger
09-19-2011, 11:20 AM
http://smilepanic.com/wp-content/uploads/do_not_want3.jpg

TEX
09-19-2011, 11:32 AM
We SUCK AGAIN!!!

Rooster
09-19-2011, 11:49 AM

WhiteWhale
09-19-2011, 11:52 AM
How do I feel. First let me say that yesterday was my 30th birthday.

On my 30th birthday I watched KC's best offensive (Charles) and defensive (Hali) players go down with injury.

To top that off, we got blown out 48-3 by the coach I wanted to hire in 2009.

Happy Birthday motherfucker!

Bwana
09-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Hey Cheiftains just signed up...been a fan since CHristian Okoye days and still here...I never read all posts but, highlights yersterday YAC man Dwayne Bowe had 5 rec 101yds :0

What would Cassel be without him.?..How many times last year we seen Dwayne Bowe breaking tackles RUNNING into the endzone not receiving the ball in the endzone...Moeaki s-t-r-e-c-h-i-n-g out to make that great catch..Cassel not placing the ball where receivers need it to be effective.Im in agreeance about palko in another post, he came in last year poised diving into the endzone for a TD moving the f@#$g chains...Stanzi was great at IOwa it cant get any worse need to be careful about throwin him in the heat...Teams' in shambles... Haley came from Arizona never really liked that sort of offence ever dnt like talkin about firing anyone but, Is Jeff Fish out there ...Ground and pound pass will come much easier...After all said where's the Dfence? Tamba, Dsource,DJ lets get goin here... Im hearing about Andrew luck now so early in the season...If Indy has a choice for him I think hell go there before the Chiefs wouldnt you?...If we talk Qb's what about Kellen Moore not sure if he's too small, but dont sleep on him..Thanks all

LMAO

Allllllllllllllrighty then!

HemiEd
09-19-2011, 12:05 PM
Not happy, I guess from years past, all the employees know better than to bring the Chiefs up. They aren't even discussing football for some reason. :D

Anymore, I just laugh at the Chiefs, that is about all I can do. I can't control any of it, and it controlled me for way to many fucking years.

My enjoyment of their successes is not diluted at all, but I am not participating in their failures. That is on them, that is what they do.

Chief Henry
09-19-2011, 12:09 PM
A loss by the KC Chiefs does not ruin my Sunday anymore...it use to make me very upset. Not any more...our franchise is a joke.

Chief Henry
09-19-2011, 12:13 PM
Anymore, I just laugh at the Chiefs, that is about all I can do. I can't control any of it, and it controlled me for way to many ****ing years.

The Chiefs ARE NOT near as important to me as they once was......Put it this way, I don't have alot of emotional investment with the Chiefs anymore. The POS product they have put on the field is a joke, as is the front office.