PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Would you rather?

Molitoth
09-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Let's see how many idiots we have here on Chiefsplanet. o:-)

Public poll, You can decide who the idiots are!

loochy
09-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Let's see how many idiots we have here on Chiefsplanet. o:-)

?

There's nothing here.

I would the whole thing.

luv
09-19-2011, 10:30 AM
In before pole...err...poll.

Okie_Apparition
09-19-2011, 10:30 AM
See Haley replace Norv in San Diego
FUCK NO

Mr. Laz
09-19-2011, 10:31 AM
boo ... missing an option

Keep Pioli, get rid of Haley and Cassel

Molitoth
09-19-2011, 10:33 AM

sorry. =(

Molitoth
09-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Knowmo's choice makes sense for a division rival fan.

Okie_Apparition
09-19-2011, 10:41 AM
I think a start Stanzi soon would have been another nice option. But there will be numerous other polls :)

Molitoth
09-19-2011, 10:42 AM
I think a start Stanzi soon would have been another nice option. But there will be numerous other polls :)

the "New QB" option would include Stanzi.

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-19-2011, 10:45 AM

Keep haley get rid of pioli and cassel.Haley has done more for the chiefs in 3 years then pioli.

luv
09-19-2011, 10:50 AM
I don't think Haley needs to be fixed.

The Franchise
09-19-2011, 11:21 AM
I would be fine with:

Haley stays. Zorn stays as QB coach. Crennel leaves. We draft Luck.

I don't see that happening.

Mama Hip Rockets
09-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Charlie Weis did wonders for Cassel. He made him look (statistically) like a very good QB. At least he could throw on bad teams last year. But any time a decent defense showed up, he couldn't do anything.

This team needs a new QB more than anything. The right coach might make Cassel look mediocre again. But I think we've all had enough of mediocre Chiefs teams in our lives.

The Franchise
09-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Charlie Weis did wonders for Cassel. He made him look (statistically) like a very good QB. At least he could throw on bad teams last year. But any time a decent defense showed up, he couldn't do anything.

This team needs a new QB more than anything. The right coach might make Cassel look mediocre again. But I think we've all had enough of mediocre Chiefs teams in our lives.

He could throw on teams last year because we played teams with shitty pass defenses.

Mama Hip Rockets
09-19-2011, 11:29 AM
He could throw on teams last year because we played teams with shitty pass defenses.

Umm. That's what I said.

The Franchise
09-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Umm. That's what I said.

I know....I was just reiterating your point.

I'm bored....shut up.

Molitoth
09-19-2011, 11:33 AM

Charles also opened up the passing game last year by his fabulous YPC. This year, the good teams have figured out to Stack the box against Charles, and make Cassel beat them through the air.... something he can't do.

A team can either use the run to open up the passing game, or vice versa. When the opposing team makes a commitment to stopping the run, the chiefs are fooked.

DJ's left nut
09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
#3.

My GM choice is still Doug Whaley.

I wanted him instead of Pioli back when he was in Pittsburgh, and I still want him after watching Buffalo (his current squad) piss-pound us on our own turf.

If we can get Whaley, I'd fire Pioli tomorrow. If not, eh fuck it, just leave the overrated clown where he is.

lcarus
09-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Where is the option to get a new QB and coach? If Pioli brings in a good coach and we get lucky enough to draft a good prospect at QB to replace Cassel, I'd be fine with keeping Pioli.

Regardless of what people think, the 2010 draft was pretty good. 2009 was awful, and 2011 we still don't really know. Maybe Baldwin, Houston, Hudson, Bailey and Stanzi will turn out ok? Probably not all of them will, but it's still far too early to judge the 2011 draft.

The only problem I have with Pioli at this point - Matt Cassel, Todd Haley, and Tyson Jackson. Those are some pretty bad GM decisions, but he can correct them. Now if 2012 rolls around and we still have Todd Haley, Matt Cassel starting, and Tyson Jackson starting...then yeah...Pioli can take a hike.