PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I've kept quiet but now have to eat some crow

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 11:02 AM
I still feel pioli is a good GM but that's even wavering

But I will eat crow on these comments

1. Have faith in cassel: I no longer believe in him. He can't throw deep, throws behind receivers, and doesn't have the killer instinct!

Solution: guys I'm not sure what to do. I'd like to see Stanzi. It can't get any worse. I'm still not sure bout him what if he is for real then we don't have to draft luck. If not luck is the pick but no barkley he is cassel 2.

2. Haley is a great coach: Guys he's lost this team they aren't listening to him anymore.

Solution: I think a change needs to be made be it crennel or yikes Zorn get someone with a different voice in here. If you really feel you need a solid new coach and are getting ready for next season then you bring a new coach at the bye week. Let him implement his philosophy mid year and get a jump start on 2012 doubt this happens though.

Sofa King
09-19-2011, 11:03 AM
You want to get a different voice by bringing in someone already on the team?

The Franchise
09-19-2011, 11:04 AM
It's probably a good thing I didn't take you up on that bet. Consider yourself lucky.

chiefscafan
See to those who said I don't admit when I'm wrong I am big enough to admit I should have agreed with pest , milkman, etc. If pioli doesn't really improve this team next year I might admit I'm wrong bout him too.

The Franchise
If you try and hire someone during the bye week.....we're going to get complete shit.

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 11:06 AM
Lol pest true but I had no idea we would lose moeaki berry and Charles.

oaklandhater
09-19-2011, 11:07 AM
If you try and hire someone during the bye week.....we're going to get complete shit.

We should wait till the end of the year and get Winston Moss.

The Franchise
09-19-2011, 11:08 AM
I'd rather have Rob Ryan.

Halfcan
09-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Haley was a POOR choice from the start- he should be gone as of today!! That would send a message to the players.

Bump
09-19-2011, 11:09 AM
the best thing that could possibly happen to us is if we go 0-16 and draft Luck. Seriously.

Okie_Apparition
09-19-2011, 11:09 AM
Moeaki was injury prone & running backs get hurt. Berry is the stinger

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 11:10 AM
Sometimes when u hire a different coach on the staff players start playing better etc.

Hmm what if you could convince one of the big name coaches to come in evaluate the staff and players you currently have. Then like I said you would have a jump start on next season. I also said I doubt this happens however as crazy as it sounds bill parcels could come in. Interesting thought huh?

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Where is Winston moss coaching and why does everyone want him on here?

I have to say I would love rob Ryan he would light a fire under this team for sure.

But could he get along with pioli??

bowener
09-19-2011, 11:15 AM
I'd rather have Rob Ryan.

x2

The Franchise
09-19-2011, 11:15 AM
Winston Moss is the assistant HC/ ILB coach for the Packers.

cookster50
09-19-2011, 11:16 AM
We should wait till the end of the year and get Rhonda Moss.

FYP!

cookster50
09-19-2011, 11:17 AM
the best thing that could possibly happen to us is if we go 0-16 and draft Luck. Seriously.

Thus, guaranteed not to happen.

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 11:22 AM
I'm thinking If we wait pioli tries to convince Kirk frentz to leave Iowa

Someone mentioned this on here and I'm gonna add more to this. Why has pioli done nothing to help Halley this year??

Pioli brought his buddy Weiss in to run the O who Halley seemed to not get along with and made feel unwanted. Pioli is human maybe he is angry bout this and is making him look bad so he can get his next coach in. Pioli didn't just become stupid overnight. Though a Lot of you say our drafts are bad our last two have been good. Pioli brought in a good college scouting team and great scouting director.

As horrible as this season has been ,and now without Charles gonna probably get worse, while I was working someone asked what happens now to your chiefs? I smiled and said I don't want to lose like this , and sitting in qualm next Sunday is gonna be unbearable, but sometimes in life you have to take a step back so you can take two steps forward.

The Franchise
09-19-2011, 11:24 AM
My head hurts.

Delano
09-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Where is Winston moss coaching and why does everyone want him on here?

It is the hivemind.
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 11:31 AM
iPhone sucks meant to say qual com in san Diego. I have tickets and will be there. I want to wear my red as I allways do but that is putting a bulls eye on my Back for obnoxious charger fans. Also the effort they've shown the last two weeks doesn't give me much hope for them being in this game.

It's not the bad play that upsets me guys, and most of you know I'm one of the biggest homer chiefs on here, I can live with bad play it's the lack of heart. I've played sports for years. When you get kicked in the mouth by a team one game you come back and kick the next opponent you play twice as hard in the teeth.

Guys I don't see the heart in this team and that is what scares me!

alpha_omega
09-19-2011, 11:37 AM
... It can't get any worse...

That's what i said last week...i was wrong too.

The Franchise
09-19-2011, 11:37 AM
Oh it can....and it will get worse.

The only team that we might be able to beat right now....is the Broncos. We're going to get swept by the Chargers and the Raiders.

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 11:42 AM
I know pest I want to pack my red for the SD trip but what if we get destroyed all those obnoxious charger fans will talk trash the entire game.

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 11:44 AM
Pest we should activate stanzi deactivate palko and let cassel play first half. If he sucks bring in the kid at least he will try. Cassel reminds me of the QB in the replacements who comes back and says I can't win with these losers and shows zero effort.

Is there room on the I hate Matt cassel bandwagon cause I'm climbing aboard.

Saleenman607
09-19-2011, 11:48 AM
iPhone sucks meant to say qual com in san Diego. I have tickets and will be there. I want to wear my red as I allways do but that is putting a bulls eye on my Back for obnoxious charger fans. Also the effort they've shown the last two weeks doesn't give me much hope for them being in this game.

It's not the bad play that upsets me guys, and most of you know I'm one of the biggest homer chiefs on here, I can live with bad play it's the lack of heart. I've played sports for years. When you get kicked in the mouth by a team one game you come back and kick the next opponent you play twice as hard in the teeth.

Dude, wear your shit anyway, I always do at the Coliseum and usually have no probs.
Hell, as bad as we are, they'll respect the he shit out of you for wearing red.

Hydrae
09-19-2011, 11:54 AM

This is why I am ready to move on from Haley. I don't know if he is over his head and has fulfilled the American dream of being promoted to his level of incompetence or what but the team is not going to bat for him in any fashion.

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 11:54 AM
True last year was ugly there when I wore my arenas jersey except chief fans thought it was great and where did I get it.

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Hydrae I saw this with Marty his last year the players aren't responding to Halley anymore. I'm gonna watch Thier reactions this Sunday to see if it's true. I'm hoping it isn't but if it is we need to make a change and soon.

Saleenman607
09-19-2011, 11:58 AM
True last year was ugly there when I wore my arenas jersey except chief fans thought it was great and where did I get it.

I wear a #63 home jersey that says "CONTACT" on the back.

None of "these" Chiefs have earned my back yet.

chiefscafan
09-19-2011, 12:10 PM
I loved arenas at Bama and said I'll support him with the chiefs. He is a good returner and cb. He'll he may be short but I'd play him at safety at least he's a playmaker.

I worked all yesterday and we didn't have the game on.
g
But im done with Halley after hearing the press conference at the end where he said, "there definitely are gonna be some changes". I laughed to myself and said no sh@t Sherlock!