PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Eric Berry to have ACL Surgery next week

The Franchise
09-21-2011, 10:43 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8226fc8a/article/chiefs-s-berry-to-have-surgery-on-torn-acl-next-week?module=HP11_headline_stack

Chiefs S Berry to have surgery on torn ACL next week

Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry will undergo surgery to repair the torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee sometime next week, the Kansas City Star reported Tuesday.

Berry tore his ACL during the Chiefs' disastrous season-opening loss to the Buffalo Bills when he attempted to change directions early in the first quarter. Berry, who was placed on injured reserved Sept. 14, had four interceptions during his rookie season, one of which he returned for a touchdown.

Berry is not the only Chief to suffer a catastrophic knee injury in the young season. Tight end Tony Moeaki tore his ACL during Kansas City's final preseason game and star running back Jamaal Charles blew out his knee Sunday against the Detroit Lions.

The winless Chiefs travel to San Diego to face the 1-1 Chargers on Sunday.

Sofa King
09-21-2011, 10:44 AM
http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2007/2007_07_27.Leighs_23rd_Birthday/images/IMG_1715.jpg

FAX
09-21-2011, 10:44 AM
I really like her hair. And maybe her tittahs.

FAX

Donger
09-21-2011, 10:47 AM
May the surgeon's hand by guided with the steadiness and accuracy comparable to the aliens who built the Great Pyramid of Giza, and not with the steadiness and accuracy of my wife guiding my penis to her vaginga.

seclark
09-21-2011, 10:49 AM
so, do the chiefs get a group discount on these acl reconstructs?
sec

Sofa King
May the surgeon's hand by guided with the steadiness and accuracy comparable to the aliens who built the Great Pyramid of Giza, and not with the steadiness and accuracy of my wife guiding my penis to her vaginga.

Holy shit! lol

FAX

Amen to that.

Nothing is more steady and accurate than an alien pyramid builder guy.

My condolences, by the way, in regard to your wife's vaginga - whatever that is.

FAX

FAX
09-21-2011, 10:50 AM
sec

Only if they can figure out a way to improve their advertising.

FAX

beach tribe
"Berry tore his ACL during the Chiefs' disastrous season-opening loss to the Buffalo Bills when he attempted to change directions early in the first quarter."

Seriously? Because I could have sworn that S. Johnson was the one who turned the direction of Berry's knee.

FAX
"Berry tore his ACL during the Chiefs' disastrous season-opening loss to the Buffalo Bills when he attempted to change directions early in the first quarter."

Seriously? Because I could have sworn that S. Johnson was the one who turned the direction of Berry's knee.

I have a theory on that.

FAX

beach tribe
09-21-2011, 10:51 AM

milkman
09-21-2011, 10:52 AM

Don't blame your wife for premature ejaculation.

MIAdragon
09-21-2011, 10:52 AM
I really like her hair. And maybe her tittahs.

FAX

just maybe?

vailpass
09-21-2011, 10:55 AM
just maybe?

You know, you can never say for sure until you get a look at them. Some sweater puppets look good under cover but when you pop them out there is a crazy nipple pointing sideways like a headlight in the trees.

Donger
09-21-2011, 10:55 AM
I have a theory on that.

FAX

Yes, but do you have two theories?

FAX
09-21-2011, 10:56 AM
just maybe?

Well, it's a little difficult to tell just what kind of tittahs those are, Mr. MIAdragon. Due to the type of clothing and all, I mean.

They could be great or they could be mole-ridden, super-giant aereola combined with droopy nipple type tittahs.

I'm unprepared to commit at this time.

FAX

Coogs
09-21-2011, 10:58 AM
not the... accuracy of my wife guiding my penis to her vaginga.

Maybe she is hitting the wrong target on purpose? :shrug:

Fat Elvis
09-21-2011, 11:05 AM

...microscopic surgery....

Donger
09-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Don't blame your wife for premature ejaculation.

I don't suffer from premature ejaculation.

My wife does.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2011, 11:10 AM

:clap:

You may disappoint the wife at home, but you always leave a smile on our faces here...

gblowfish
09-21-2011, 11:13 AM
sec

I doubt it. The Chiefs HMO is probably Coventry or somebody just as dirt cheap. You know how tight the Hunt family is with a buck. The doc is probably fresh off the boat from some med school in Grenada, and his name is made up of all consonants.

lcarus
09-21-2011, 11:36 AM
I have a theory on that.

FAX

Share with the rest of the class please.