PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Meltdown has been hysterical

Buck
09-22-2011, 01:43 AM
Man you guys are hilarious. It's week 2 and you're already thinking forward to Week 17 in 2014.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2011, 01:45 AM
Yeah I don't know if we should start Luck that week. We want him healthy for the playoffs. On the other hand two weeks off might leave him rusty for the divisional round.

Buck
09-22-2011, 01:47 AM
Oh and also we're going to kick your ass this week. Maybe Garay can finish on Cassel, what he started on Brady.

BigMeatballDave
09-22-2011, 01:47 AM
Actually, we're looking forward to: With the first pick in the 2012 Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select, Quarterback Andrew Luck Stanford

Hammock Parties
09-22-2011, 01:48 AM
What's going to be priceless is watching Luck hoist that Lombardi while the Chargers keep floundering around with Norv.

Chiefs=Champions
09-22-2011, 01:51 AM
Actually maybe don't hurt Cassel too much. We need his suck...for Luck...

Perhaps just break a couple more ribs? kthxbye

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2011, 01:54 AM
Actually, we're looking forward to: With the first pick in the 2012 Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select, Quarterback Andrew Luck Stanford

wow thanks for explaining that to us, captain obvious.....sure glad youre around

BigMeatballDave
09-22-2011, 02:02 AM
wow thanks for explaining that to us, captain obvious.....sure glad youre aroundWhat's that? I can't understand you while you're gargling Cassel's nut sack.

09-22-2011, 02:03 AM
Doesn't matter. The world ends next year anyway.

bowener
09-22-2011, 02:05 AM
What's that? I can't understand you while you're gargling Cassel's nut sack.

HA! The pen is mightier than the sword!

-King-
09-22-2011, 02:25 AM
Oh and also we're going to kick your ass this week. Maybe Garay can finish on Cassel, what he started on Brady.

HELL YEAH YOU'RE GONNA KICK OUR ASS! AND WE'RE GONNA FUCKING LIKE IT.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2011, 02:32 AM
Oh and also we're going to kick your ass this week.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/arnie2.gif

Buck
09-22-2011, 02:35 AM
Why the fick are you awake GoChiefs?

Hammock Parties
09-22-2011, 02:40 AM
Your mom's coming over.

Buck
09-22-2011, 02:41 AM
Tell her I said hi!

Titty Meat
09-22-2011, 03:05 AM
Go Chargers!

Warrior5
09-22-2011, 03:06 AM
Your mom's coming over.

.LMAO

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-22-2011, 03:11 AM
Your mom's coming over.

LMAO

She's gonna be late GoChiefs . I kept her for an extra 30 minutes to clean up all the spilt semn.

09-22-2011, 03:31 AM
LMAO

She's gonna be late GoChiefs . I kept her for an extra 30 minutes to clean up all the spilt semn.

She's late? Uh oh.

Crush
09-22-2011, 04:46 AM
It looks like Buck is going to have a little brother or sister. Is there anything CP cannot do?

the Talking Can
09-22-2011, 05:05 AM
is there any team with a franchise QB that doesn't have fans over here lecturing us about how we should be happy for 30 more years of Bonos and Cassels?

Sofa King
09-22-2011, 07:19 AM
Man you guys are hilarious. It's week 2 and you're already thinking forward to Week 17 in 2014.

You can't really troll this site right now. We're untrollable. Everyone (or almost everyone) is looking forward to losing because of the prize that comes with it.

luv
09-22-2011, 07:24 AM
You can't really troll this site right now. We're untrollable. Everyone (or almost everyone) is looking forward to losing because of the prize that comes with it.

Basically what I was about to say. How do you talk shit against a team like ours? You can tell us we suck all you want. We agree.

MahiMike
09-22-2011, 07:25 AM
We Chiefs fans are very forward thinkers. Years of behavioral modification will do that.

suds79
09-22-2011, 07:25 AM

What's funny is watching trolls try to anti troll this space :LOL:

They're all scared to death of us getting a franchise QB.

"You guys aren't the worse. You'll rally to win a few games." etc.

Cracks me up. Can't touch us right now trolls.

Tell us we suck? We know. We're counting on it.

Tell us we're not that bad? We both know the truth.

Keep trying.

durtyrute
09-22-2011, 07:26 AM

It's sad really.

Chiefnj2
09-22-2011, 07:28 AM
People need to be careful of what they wish for. For KC to win only 1 or 2 games will have to mean that there are serious problems on all levels of the team and that the last three drafts and free agent acquisitions have not panned out. I'm not sure I'm ready to pull for 53 players sucking ass in return for the hope that I got at a shot at 1 player.

Rooster
09-22-2011, 07:31 AM
Doesn't matter. The world ends next year anyway.

Fuck you are right!!! I knew this Luck thing was to good to be true. I hate the Mayans.:#

Bewbies
09-22-2011, 07:32 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bTpbM3-vsI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sofa King
09-22-2011, 07:33 AM
People need to be careful of what they wish for. For KC to win only 1 or 2 games will have to mean that there are serious problems on all levels of the team and that the last three drafts and free agent acquisitions have not panned out. I'm not sure I'm ready to pull for 53 players sucking ass in return for the hope that I got at a shot at 1 player.

No. It means that our superstars that all teams rely on are out for the year.

Take Polamalu outta pitt and they lose games. Take AP outta Minn, they lose games. etc. etc.

We lost both those guys.

luv
09-22-2011, 07:35 AM
If Indy ends up with the first pick of the draft, do you think they take Luck?

suds79
09-22-2011, 07:36 AM

Okay forget for a moment what people wish for.

What do you think is a realistic record for the Chiefs this year given the injuries to our very best players, the fact that Todd Haley is dead man walking and that we're lead by Matt Cassel.

What's your realistic guess? 3-13 or so? I'd say that'll be pretty close.

So what's the difference in rooting for 2 or so less wins? Big deal.

When you have a year like the one we're going to have, nobody's job is safe.

It's just the reality.

luv
09-22-2011, 07:38 AM
In going to games this season, I wonder what Arrowhead will be like (besides empty)? You think people will actually cheer when the other team scores? Or will it just be the fact that there will be more opposing fans there than Chiefs fans?

Hammock Parties
09-22-2011, 07:39 AM

The injuries make us a lot worse than we actually are.

We would not have a shot at the #1 pick if Baldwin, Moeaki, Berry and Charles were all healthy.

Probably if just Charles was healthy we would not have a very good shot at it.

Chiefnj2
09-22-2011, 07:41 AM
Okay forget for a moment what people wish for.

What do you think is a realistic record for the Chiefs this year given the injuries to our very best players, the fact that Todd Haley is dead man walking and that we're lead by Matt Cassel.

What's your realistic guess? 3-13 or so? I'd say that'll be pretty close.

So what's the difference in rooting for 2 or so less wins? Big deal.

When you have a year like the one we're going to have, nobody's job is safe.

It's just the reality.

Probably a 3-5 win team. I'd love to draft Luck. I'd also like to see Hudson be a stud at center. Asamoah and Albert lock down their respective positions. Baldwin come in and show he can get separation and hang onto the ball. Houston get more than 5 sacks and play coverage. Kendrick Lewis show that he can be a decent safety without Berry, etc.

loochy
09-22-2011, 07:44 AM

Yeah maybe.

Have fun losing the division in Oakland in a complete chokejob (like usual) in the last game of the season. :thumb:

But hey, it's ok because ESPN will just pick you to go to the Super Bowl again next season (as usual).

suds79
09-22-2011, 07:50 AM
Probably a 3-5 win team. I'd love to draft Luck. I'd also like to see Hudson be a stud at center. Asamoah and Albert lock down their respective positions. Baldwin come in and show he can get separation and hang onto the ball. Houston get more than 5 sacks and play coverage. Kendrick Lewis show that he can be a decent safety without Berry, etc.

Sure I'd like to see those things also. I know some will disagree with this but with the NFL the way it is today, I firmly believe that a team is 85% QB and 15% the rest of the guys. In other words, they're pretty much filler.

So IMO those guys can show promise which is nice. It still doesn't matter to me because we have Matt Cassel.

Ultimately I suppose it doesn't matter what we root for. The Chiefs will finish where they will. I'm not going to fault people for rooting for the team they love.

I just believe it's truly looking at the bigger picture for me.

Buck
09-22-2011, 07:52 AM

There is quite a difference between trolling and what I did by starting this thread. All I did was make an observation.

JonesCrusher
09-22-2011, 08:13 AM
This is nothing wait until the chargers are crowned SB champs in December only to choke in the playoffs.

Valiant
09-22-2011, 08:20 AM
What has better odds? Buck going back to the gay bar or the chargers winning a superbowl?

I would rather be in the suck we are in now, then have a superbowl ready team never get there and break my heart every year.

90s chiefs says hi.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-22-2011, 08:33 AM
The Meltdown after another failed year with Norv at the helm will be even more hilarious.

Chiefshrink
09-22-2011, 08:35 AM

Hey can you blame us? When you haven't had a franchise QB for about as long as the Israelites wandering in the desert for 40yrs you get desperate.;)

Ace Gunner
09-22-2011, 08:35 AM

so true. hah

Ace Gunner
09-22-2011, 08:38 AM
yes.

Kyle DeLexus
09-22-2011, 08:41 AM
There is quite a difference between trolling and what I did by starting this thread. All I did was make an observation.

Strong troll skillz brah

Ace Gunner
09-22-2011, 08:42 AM
In going to games this season, I wonder what Arrowhead will be like (besides empty)? You think people will actually cheer when the other team scores? Or will it just be the fact that there will be more opposing fans there than Chiefs fans?

oh hell yes. They'll cheer for Thigpen during the final game of the 2008 season when it's -9 degrees out and the Phins are beating their ass. I know. I was one of them. I'm looking forward to games, I'll try to make the Vikings game if I'm in town.

WV
09-22-2011, 08:44 AM
I still say you can't bet against the Chiefs against SD.....crazy I know, but the AFC West is a fickle lady head to head.

That said, I still think we're going to lose.

Sofa King
09-22-2011, 08:47 AM

mmmm, i dunno. Sounds like trolling to me.

loochy
09-22-2011, 08:51 AM
It's taking every ounce of restraint I have to not make a parody thread of this saying:

Buck's Meltdown has been hysterical

..and inserting bits of his personal life that he has shared on here. However, I will not since that would be kicking someone while they are down.

Buck, stop kicking us while we are down (even though we are kicking ourselves).

CrazyPhuD
09-22-2011, 10:18 AM
I just have three words to say about meltdowns........"Marty Marty Marty"

Nzoner
09-22-2011, 10:21 AM

Meh,look at this from the 0-16 2008 Lions

Calvin Johnson and the 2008 Detroit Lions finished the first ever 0–16 season in NFL history after a 31–21 loss to the Green Bay Packers in week 17.[55] Despite the Lions' failures, Johnson finished as one of the strongest wide receivers, statistically, for the season, finishing 5th in receiving yards (1,331), 7th in receiving yards per game (83.2), and leading the league in receiving touchdowns (12).

ChiTown
09-22-2011, 10:24 AM
On your marks, get set, FUCK OFF!

Msmith
09-22-2011, 10:35 AM
This is one of those threads that should be kept and pulled out at the end of the season, just for entertainment value. I remember a saying, "One who laughs last, laughs best."

Bugeater
09-22-2011, 10:43 AM
Good point, the only instance I can think of where a team parlayed the #1 overall pick into a Super Bowl win was Indy, and it still took them nearly a decade to do it.

suds79
09-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Good point, the only instance I can think of where a team parlayed the #1 overall pick into a Super Bowl win was Indy, and it still took them nearly a decade to do it.

Well that and they've been in the chase nearly every single year as well.

If you don't have a franchise QB, you're just not realistically in it.

I'll bet you anything they would have said it was so worth it.

suds79
09-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Furthermore, If we actually got a franchise QB, I think I could actually become excited again about the other parts of this team again.

This last draft was so boring to me. All the while I was thinking "It doesn't really matter with all these other guys. We still have Matt Cassel. So what's the point?"

Bugeater
09-22-2011, 10:49 AM
Well that and they've been in the chase nearly every single year as well.

If you don't have a franchise QB, you're just not realistically in it.

I'll bet you anything they would have said it was so worth it.
Of course they would, but the point is that generally the #1 pick ends up going to a team that is a perennial trainwreck and rarely gets any payoff from it.

Jaric
09-22-2011, 10:50 AM

If Chris Polian doesn't want to get tarred and feathered he will.

Also: Colts president Bill Polian scouts Andrew Luck (http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/31927561)

Valiant
09-22-2011, 11:16 AM
If Chris Polian doesn't want to get tarred and feathered he will.

Also: Colts president Bill Polian scouts Andrew Luck (http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/31927561)

That. And with the cap it no longer hurts to sign someone you can sit..

I want luck, but we are fucked.. we will win 2 to 3 games, and luck will go on to a great career and we get our lineman/wr.

Amnorix
09-22-2011, 11:24 AM

Garay got a $15,000 love note from the NFL for that. He should've been flagged.

How'd ya feel watching 360 pounds worth of Wilfork rumbling the other way with the ball? And seriously, WTF was up with the Chargers allowing two quick outs to Branch before the FG at halftime? That was just...weird.

Bowser
09-22-2011, 11:29 AM

I can see Buck at a funeral, looking in at the casket - "Hahahaha!! Man, you are dead! DEAD!! You fucking idiot, you are so dead fucking dead right now! How does that feel, deady deadeye? Oh, and I'm totally kicking your ass at fantasy next week!"

Iowanian
09-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Watching the Chiefs this year has been alot like reading your posts about your life, your success with women, living at home and work. This year you have won the same number of games as the Chiefs, only the red head beat you worse than Buffalo did KC and life is running up the score on you more than Detroit did to the Chiefs last week.

burn.

Titty Meat
09-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Watching the Chiefs this year has been alot like reading your posts about your life, your success with women, living at home and work. This year you have won the same number of games as the Chiefs, only the red head beat you worse than Buffalo did KC and life is running up the score on you more than Detroit did to the Chiefs last week.

burn.

He very well might end up getting banned from every Motel 6 across the country but eventually one of these fat Hispanic maids will do the right thing and finish the man off.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-22-2011, 11:46 AM

Please do x2

WE LOVE MISERY!!!!

Reerun_KC
09-22-2011, 11:54 AM
Hey Buck, You think the meltdown is big this year...

What until Cassel gets hurt to the celebration of these morons, then Cassel gets another year and we pass on Luck...

I will rape these fuckers souls who are cheering for injuries, if this happens...

Kyle DeLexus
09-22-2011, 12:45 PM
That. And with the cap it no longer hurts to sign someone you can sit..

I want luck, but we are ****ed.. we will win 2 to 3 games, and luck will go on to a great career and we get our lineman/wr.

Worse yet, Luck will go #1 to Indy and be the next Manning and we'll take the next Leaf (not sure who would qualify yet) at #2

Chiefs Pantalones
09-22-2011, 12:54 PM

Says the guy whose team already has a franchise QB.

Sofa King
09-22-2011, 01:13 PM
The meltdown must not be THAT hilarious if a meltdown thread created by another fan hasn't yet hit 2 pages and it's been around since 2 AM.

Ugly Duck
09-22-2011, 02:00 PM

He's right, Buck. This place will be untrollable for the entire season. Post the ol' tried & true "Chiefs suck!" and they reply YEAH, BABY!! They are untouchable. We are powerless against them. How do you troll the untrollable?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yu16eUQwCWU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yu16eUQwCWU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

notorious
09-22-2011, 02:07 PM

The great trolls make it appear as if they aren't trolling at all.

vailpass
09-22-2011, 02:09 PM

I'm sorry to see Buck mocking your misery as the team you thought was good turns out to be dogshit from coach to QB. Buck is wrong for doing that.

notorious
09-22-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm sorry to see Buck mocking your misery as the team you thought was good turns out to be dogshit from coach to QB. Buck is wrong for doing that.

It was a joke.

All but a few actually thought this team would have ever done anything worth a shit with Cassel at QB.

I was way off with my 7-9 predicition, though.

vailpass
09-22-2011, 02:16 PM
It was a joke.

All but a few actually thought this team would have ever done anything worth a shit with Cassel at QB.

I was way off with my 7-9 predicition, though.

notorious
09-22-2011, 02:17 PM

Burn. Me. :facepalm:

Sly bastard. :D

vailpass
09-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Burn. Me. :facepalm:

Sly bastard. :D

:toast: I'm just fugging around.

notorious
09-22-2011, 02:25 PM
:toast: I'm just fugging around.

You got me really good! LMAO

JonesCrusher
09-22-2011, 02:30 PM
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3934/riversorlynq3.jpg

Ace Gunner
09-22-2011, 03:41 PM
I can see Buck at a funeral, looking in at the casket - "Hahahaha!! Man, you are dead! DEAD!! You ****ing idiot, you are so dead ****ing dead right now! How does that feel, deady deadeye? Oh, and I'm totally kicking your ass at fantasy next week!"

:D