PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ultimate Chiefs Party of the Century!

xfactor
09-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Im throwing biggest party for Priest Holmes this Sunday. It will kick off his charity golf tournament to raise money to send inner city kids to college. Party is at 2pm, K10 and Woodland at KCSportsGrill, address is 10064 Woodland, Olathe, Kansas. There will also be KCSuperfans,calender girls and amazing drink and food specials. Along with prizes including autographed Chiefs memorbillia. Cpleasall me at 785-341-1756 if u need more details, and please spread the word,Priest wants party of century!!! Many former Chiefs will be in attendance to rock this party!

KurtCobain
09-23-2011, 10:36 PM
I'll be there to rape you and your friends.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cpMTOqKOcMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bugeater
09-23-2011, 10:42 PM
Will there be nachos?

09-23-2011, 10:43 PM
Will there be nachos?

Only for Priest.

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 10:44 PM
Sounds like a plan, I'll bring the 8ball and snort it off of a calendar-girl's ass-crack.

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 10:46 PM
OMG - i'LL BE SEXTING YOU TY!!!!

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-23-2011, 10:46 PM
SUCK 4 LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KurtCobain
09-23-2011, 10:49 PM
And your little dog too.

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 10:54 PM
going to need you to step out of your car and take a deep breath and blow into the spectrum, sir.

http://i54.tinypic.com/eg2rk2.gif

Bugeater
09-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Know what else pisses me off? Pooping. If I wanted that food out of my body I wouldn't have eaten it in the first place.

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Know what else pisses me off? Pooping. If I wanted that food out of my body I wouldn't have eaten it in the first place.

hilarious, i've got quite the poop surfacing and have for about 85 minutes, or so.

CAN'T.. WAIT!

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm now thinking I may want to rape you too, Ty.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-23-2011, 11:01 PM
How can poop piss anyone off?

Releasing a giant fucking turd you've been holding all day = orgasm

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 11:03 PM
CANT WAIT!

FAX
09-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Are you going to have a hypnotist, Mr. xfactor?

They can really add to the fun at a party. Like, for example, they can make a lady dance like a chicken or attempt to jam a table lamp into her nether regions. Sometimes, of course, that doesn't work out too well if the lamp is still plugged in. Gaseous clouds of putrid, black smoke emanating from a screaming woman's scorched pubic hair is pretty much a buzz kill.

FAX

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Im throwing biggest party for Priest Holmes this Sunday. It will kick off his charity golf tournament to raise money to send inner city kids to college. Party is at 2pm, K10 and Woodland at KCSportsGrill, address is 10064 Woodland, Olathe, Kansas. There will also be KCSuperfans,calender girls and amazing drink and food specials. Along with prizes including autographed Chiefs memorbillia. Cpleasall me at 785-341-1756 if u need more details, and please spread the word,Priest wants party of century!!! Many former Chiefs will be in attendance to rock this party!

In all seriousness, that's cool and I hope some people respond and actually go. Good for you w regards to the donation set up. What do you do for work, Ty?

KurtCobain
09-23-2011, 11:24 PM
I hope you have a designated driver picked out for after the party?

Phobia
09-23-2011, 11:26 PM
I hope you have a designated driver picked out for after the party?

Is that really necessary? You want to have your past thrown up in your face when you're trying to do positive things for the community?

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 11:30 PM
I'd like to hijack and announce that i've been drink free for 24 mos. I'd totally help Priest eat his nachos though, chances are he'll have Jalapenos on the side because of the fact that he's black. Blacks always like the Jalapeno pepper.

lcarus
09-23-2011, 11:34 PM

Releasing a giant ****ing turd you've been holding all day = orgasm

Sometimes if I'm in a bad mood and grumpy, if I take a big shit I feel ok again. Is that why they call people "full of shit"?

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Sometimes if I'm in a bad mood and grumpy, if I take a big shit I feel ok again. Is that why they call people "full of shit"?

i'm enroute to toilet. BRB w/ a full report.

KurtCobain
09-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Is that really necessary? You want to have your past thrown up in your face when you're trying to do positive things for the community?

Go for it.

This is an internet message board. People including myself and you will do whatever they want on here.

I'm actually thinking about attending this, i need to go to my grandmas in ks anyways, so it would be a good day out. And I like x factor, love all the superfans. I was just fucking around and you know that, dick.

lcarus
09-23-2011, 11:37 PM
i'm enroute to toilet. BRB w/ a full report.

I'll be waiting with balls on.

KurtCobain
09-23-2011, 11:38 PM
I was also honestly concerned about my safety driving home from this on public roads. Just as he should be concerned about me stealing his rims in the parking lot.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-23-2011, 11:40 PM

You drunk bro?

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Just as he should be concerned about me stealing his rims in the parking lot.

dude they're 14" rims full of abrasions from nicking the curb. Nobody will want them

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 11:45 PM
I'll be waiting with balls on.

i'm saving it for pre-bedtime, it'll be royal by then.

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 11:46 PM
I think it'd be hilarious if Joey was jumped by superfans.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-23-2011, 11:53 PM
Pre-farts leading up to the Godzilla shit are awesome

Simply Red
09-23-2011, 11:55 PM
i'm still holding off, i'm getting close - real close, actually. This will not disappoint, when you know - you know.

Simply Red
09-24-2011, 12:09 AM
What started off strong, producing a 10" solid, finished full of disappoint. I hope to close better tomorrow, also, w/ regards to the last few pellets; it burned a little, but it's not unbearable and I should sleep fine.

CrazyPhuD
09-24-2011, 02:03 AM

Releasing a giant fucking turd you've been holding all day = orgasm

Dude have you ever both not taken a dump and not had sex for 3 days. Then have your gf blow you on the toliet so that you're taking the worlds biggest dump right as you blow your load? That's about as close to god as anyone will ever get on this earth! :thumb:

kysirsoze
09-24-2011, 02:08 AM

What, he got a DUI? That's off limits here? Meh. Unless he killed somebody or something sounds like fair game to me. And if he did, I have a feeling the crowd on here would grab torches and pitchforks anyway.

Thig Lyfe
09-24-2011, 02:40 AM
What started off strong, producing a 10" solid, finished full of disappoint. I hope to close better tomorrow, also, w/ regards to the last few pellets; it burned a little, but it's not unbearable and I should sleep fine.

Post of the Year?

xfactor
09-24-2011, 03:20 AM
In all seriousness, that's cool and I hope some people respond and actually go. Good for you w regards to the donation set up. What do you do for work, Ty?

i work for Fastenal and a handicapped facitllity part time
Go for it.

This is an internet message board. People including myself and you will do whatever they want on here.

I'm actually thinking about attending this, i need to go to my grandmas in ks anyways, so it would be a good day out. And I like x factor, love all the superfans. I was just ****ing around and you know that, dick.

I hope u show up, through a lil donation to help out kids that need our help

xfactor
09-24-2011, 03:23 AM
Phobs I hope u show up,u know i love u brother and i'll even let you have my bud light, and no worryies i have at least 1 girl driving me home. i knew internet bullies wouldn't come out from behind there computer, come out of mommy's basement and actually come to a fun party they were invited too!

TimeForWasp
09-24-2011, 03:45 AM
i work for Fastenal and a handicapped facitllity part time

I hope u show up, through a lil donation to help out kids that need our help

What fasteners do you use to keep that modified cheeshead sponge on your head? JK

xfactor
09-24-2011, 04:34 AM
What fasteners do you use to keep that modified cheeshead sponge on your head? JK

im manger of tool repair and light manifacturing department, so my staff use referbished tool to screw down metal studs into my head:hmmm::hmmm:LMAO:clap::banghead:

TimeForWasp
09-24-2011, 04:38 AM
im manger of tool repair and light manifacturing department, so my staff use referbished tool to screw down metal studs into my head:hmmm::hmmm:LMAO:clap::banghead:

LMAO Sorry, I saw the opening and couldn't help it.

xfactor
09-24-2011, 04:43 AM
LMAO Sorry, I saw the opening and couldn't help it.
!
I love people who poke fun at me,thats what im all about! thats why i love myself so,so much!

TimeForWasp
09-24-2011, 05:06 AM
!
I love people who poke fun at me,thats what im all about! thats why i love myself so,so much!

I met you once at the only game I went to at arrowhead. The high shooting playoff loss with the Colts. I was hanging with the HOTCB bunch in the parking lot. You came by and arrowman came by.

rocknrolla
09-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Sounds like a plan, I'll bring the 8ball and snort it off of a calendar-girl's ass-crack.

That a boy!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ebolapox
09-24-2011, 09:03 AM
OMG MOMMY'S BASEMENT HERP DERP YUO REALLY GOT THEM DIN'T YOU HAHAHA

xfactor
09-24-2011, 09:06 AM
I met you once at the only game I went to at arrowhead. The high shooting playoff loss with the Colts. I was hanging with the HOTCB bunch in the parking lot. You came by and arrowman came by.
Sweet Im glad i popped your Arrowhead cherry, did i make it fun/memorable for u?

That a boy!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like a Charlie Sheen party boy, make sure he comes, i got hot tub at my house!

Bane
09-24-2011, 09:07 AM
Matt Cassel sucks!!!!

Saulbadguy
09-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Chiefs fans are the greatest X-Factor

xfactor
09-24-2011, 10:18 AM
Chiefs fans are the greatest X-Factor

correct brother

bevischief
09-24-2011, 12:45 PM