PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Leron Mcclain predicts we win the next 5 games

acarter25
09-26-2011, 09:01 AM
The Kansas City Chiefs may have started 0-3 but not everyone thinks their season is over.

FB Le'Ron McClain thinks they are going to rattle off five straight wins.

McClain took to Twitter today to announce to the world that the Chiefs are about to make a run.

We will overcome this… 5-3 at the end of the 2 quarter of the season… #CHIEFS

Titty Meat
09-26-2011, 09:03 AM
LeRon_McClain44 Le'Ron McClain
@
@Billuminati100 thanks
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Billuminati100
@
@LeRon_McClain44 No way bruh #suck4luck
16 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

We will overcome this... 5-3 at the end of the 2 quarter of the season... #CHIEFS
26 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Hammock Parties
Why not six? We can't beat the Broncos, Die Hard?

Titty Meat
I like his bulletin board material for other teams. This should land us Luck.

KCUnited
09-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Sure Le'Ron NoGain, sure we will.

Bane
09-26-2011, 09:05 AM
HAHA!

Dumbass.

BigMeatballDave
09-26-2011, 09:07 AM
He saw what Cassel did, right?

suds79
09-26-2011, 09:07 AM
:whackit:

Lonewolf Ed
09-26-2011, 09:14 AM
Maybe he heard that Cassel is being benched, hence the enthusiastic prediction? :hmmm:

Reerun_KC
09-26-2011, 09:20 AM
Not with this team...

Chiefnj2
09-26-2011, 09:22 AM
Great. When does the league announce the 4 game suspension for substance abuse violation?

Braincase
09-26-2011, 09:22 AM
L. McClain,

A cup has been left in your locker. Please fill and return to team doctor before you leave the facility today.

Titty Meat
09-26-2011, 09:24 AM
RAY FARMER WOOD LIKE 2 C U

Mr. Arrowhead
09-26-2011, 09:24 AM
I seriously like Mcclain and hopes he is with us again next year when this team has a shot without that abortion of a QB we have in Matt Cassel

mcaj22
09-26-2011, 09:25 AM
most of these guys on 1 year deals wont touch this team with a ten foot pole next season

Chiefs Pantalones
09-26-2011, 09:26 AM
lol

lcarus
09-26-2011, 09:28 AM
Sadly we could possibly win the next 2.

Bearcat
09-26-2011, 09:28 AM
Do they get a W if no one tears their ACL during the bye?

talastan
09-26-2011, 09:35 AM
Do they get a W if no one tears their ACL during the bye?

LMAO :LOL:

I was walking outside earlier this week with my Chiefs cap on; and my brother warns me to be careful wearing my hat because I might tear my ACL. ;)

JD10367
09-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Vikings: good chance of a win
@ Colts: good chance of a win
bye week: I think they can defeat the bye, but it's 50/50
@ Raiders: probably a loss but you never know with Oakland
Chargers: probably should be a loss but look at what just happened
Dolphins: plucky but sucky, and it's at Arrowhead
Broncos: it's the Broncos

Up until the end of November, there's actually a really good chance of the Chiefs going on a winning streak. Especially if they bench Cassel and Stanzi turns out to have some talent.

The sad part is, even if they go crazy and rip off 6 straight wins to make it to 6-3, the finish of the season is brutal: @NE, Pitt, @Chi, @NYJ, GB, Oakland, @Den. Even WITH Berry, Moeaki, and Charles, and with Cassel playing lights-out, I would've pegged most of those games as very probable Ls. So what good is 6-3 if you probably finish 7-9.

This will be an interesting season to see how the Suck For Luckers and the "I support the Chiefs and want them to win all the time" fans get along...

The Franchise
09-26-2011, 11:17 AM
I don't see the Vikings as a good chance of a win. No way we're stopping Adrian Peterson.

FringeNC
09-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Maybe he knows Cassel is getting benched...

Pasta Little Brioni
09-26-2011, 11:24 AM
The next 6 are "winnable", but it's just not thier year and Cassel could find a way out of getting laid in a whore house with a wad of 100's taped to his forehead.

Rain Man
09-26-2011, 11:27 AM
It'll happen. 5-3 at the midpoint to position us for a playoff run.

KC-TBB
09-26-2011, 11:36 AM
...we couldn't get the playoff run's if we ate rotten eggs out of dirty toilet...

58kcfan89
09-26-2011, 01:05 PM
I seriously like Mcclain and hopes he is with us again next year when this team has a shot without that abortion of a QB we have in Matt Cassel

I'd love to see him back, but I have my worries that he'll want to come back. Love me some Le'Ron though.

Buckweath
09-26-2011, 01:08 PM
I'd love to see him back, but I have my worries that he'll want to come back. Love me some Le'Ron though.

Could Leron McClain replace Thomas Jones and be Charles complimentary power back or will the Chiefs have to draft a RB next year??

talastan
09-26-2011, 01:09 PM
...we couldn't get the playoff run's if we ate rotten eggs out of dirty toilet...

:clap: Bravo sir! :clap:

58kcfan89
09-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Could Leron McClain replace Thomas Jones and be Charles complimentary power back or will the Chiefs have to draft a QB next year??

I think he absolutely could, seeing as how he ran for nearly 1,000 yards in 2008 and has nearly 4 YPC for his career. Seems like the team wants him to be a FB for the most part, though... Either way, I want him on our roster in 2012 and beyond. We haven't had a good FB since T-Rich...

Mr. Laz
09-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Sure Le'Ron NoGain, sure we will.

Our inside running game sucks ... blocking is stank ass. Everyone likes to bitch about Jones but all 3 of our big guys run for 3 ypc or less.

McClain was supposed to be the savior and he was 2.8 i think

Player ______Att Yds Ypa Lg TD
Thomas Jones 28 074 2.6 12 0
LeRon McClain 06 017 2.8 12 0
Jackie Battle__05 015 3.0 04 0

TheGuardian
09-26-2011, 02:24 PM
apparently Cassel has been assassinated. Thus the optimism.

Rausch
09-26-2011, 02:33 PM
It'll happen. 5-3 at the midpoint to position us for a playoff run.

It would be terrible if the team played good enough to win, we still replaced Casshole, and didn't need to draft Luck at all.

Imagine, THOUSANDS of Chiefs fans with blueballs all at the same time...

HemiEd
09-26-2011, 02:34 PM
This will be an interesting season to see how the Suck For Luckers and the "I support the Chiefs and want them to win all the time" fans get along...

We have been down this road before. Rinse and Repeat.

Losing sucks.

HemiEd
09-26-2011, 02:38 PM
apparently Cassel has been assassinated. Thus the optimism.

He tried to commit suicide, and missed point blank. But, fortunately the ricochet off of McCluster's helmet got him.

Chiefnj2
09-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Someone with twitter should ask McLain if he'd rather stay in KC or play for Baltimore for free.

Chiefshrink
09-26-2011, 02:51 PM
What is he supposed to say?

NJChiefsFan
09-26-2011, 03:18 PM
I really like the guy. He would have been great to have on the team last year, or any year we are actually good. We need this kind of attitude. Kudos to him for not giving up on the season when it is a lost cause.

Hope he actually wants to be back next year, especially if we let Jones go.

FAX
09-26-2011, 03:30 PM
I listened to several of the post-game interviews yesterday. Win, lose, or tie, the players seem to be rallying together. McClain is saying what a lot of those guys seem to truly believe. They want to fight through this deal and turn it around regardless of the major setbacks they've experienced.

Last week, there was a lot of talk about Haley "losing the locker room". Apparently, that is not the case. He seems to have them coming together in the face of adversity, which is good to see.

We obviously over-achieved last season. We were lucky from an injury perspective and got better-than-expected performances from some really young players. Of course, we had a relatively easy schedule, too. It appears to me that Haley knows what we are and is doing a pretty darn good job of keeping this team focused and motivated under adverse conditions while facing the fact that we have a long way to go before we're actually a "good" team.

He could use some help from the FO and ownership, though.

One of our major issues remains this; we continue to lack reasonable depth in almost every position while sitting on a trillion billion dollars of cap space. That's why I'm calling out Clark Hunt and Pioli. Clark Hunt ... I'm calling you out. You are bad. Pioli ... I'm calling you out. You are bad, too.

FAX

acarter25
09-26-2011, 04:50 PM
I listened to several of the post-game interviews yesterday. Win, lose, or tie, the players seem to be rallying together. McClain is saying what a lot of those guys seem to truly believe. They want to fight through this deal and turn it around regardless of the major setbacks they've experienced.

Last week, there was a lot of talk about Haley "losing the locker room". Apparently, that is not the case. He seems to have them coming together in the face of adversity, which is good to see.

We obviously over-achieved last season. We were lucky from an injury perspective and got better-than-expected performances from some really young players. Of course, we had a relatively easy schedule, too. It appears to me that Haley knows what we are and is doing a pretty darn good job of keeping this team focused and motivated under adverse conditions while facing the fact that we have a long way to go before we're actually a "good" team.

One of our major issues remains this; we continue to lack reasonable depth in almost every position while sitting on a trillion billion dollars of cap space. That's why I'm calling out Clark Hunt and Pioli. Clark Hunt ... I'm calling you out. You are bad. Pioli ... I'm calling you out. You are bad, too.

FAX

:clap:

listopencil
09-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Yeah, I just saw an interview with McClain on ESPN. They had a still photo on their web site:

http://getdangoodman.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/escobar-with-his-crack-pipe.jpg

Bill Lundberg
09-26-2011, 05:05 PM
So much for the one game at a time theory. What a joke.

Rain Man
09-26-2011, 05:07 PM
Our inside running game sucks ... blocking is stank ass. Everyone likes to bitch about Jones but all 3 of our big guys run for 3 ypc or less.

I think the challenge now is that our team isn't built to bulldoze paths for big running backs. Lilja and Wiegman aren't huge guys at all, and every one of our guys is below the league average weight for their position. Whether it's intentional or not, they're going to be more suited for blocking outside or in space or shielding as opposed to pushing defenders backwards. That type of blocking helps a Charles or a McCluster more than a Jones or Battle or McClain. We have ourselves a classic apricots vs. tangerines scenario.

Mr. Laz
09-26-2011, 05:21 PM
I think the challenge now is that our team isn't built to bulldoze paths for big running backs. Lilja and Wiegman aren't huge guys at all, and every one of our guys is below the league average weight for their position. Whether it's intentional or not, they're going to be more suited for blocking outside or in space or shielding as opposed to pushing defenders backwards. That type of blocking helps a Charles or a McCluster more than a Jones or Battle or McClain. We have ourselves a classic apricots vs. tangerines scenario.
It happened under Marty too

If you refuse to stretch the field then the defense crowds the LOS more and more. 3 yards and a cloud of dust was a result, not a plan.

Less aggressive offense = more aggressive defense

You want the defense reacting not dictating ... we have to spread it out and press the defense or we are going to suck all year.

Chiefnj2
09-26-2011, 06:15 PM

Hudson is pretty small by today's standards as well.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-26-2011, 06:28 PM
Just great ,Now McClain has a torn ACL of the brain.

Bwana
09-26-2011, 06:30 PM
Oh-oh....someone is going to get a drug test soon.

Spott
09-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Leron McClain has a twitter account?

Ming the Merciless
09-26-2011, 06:32 PM
Lock it in, were going 5-3

el borracho
09-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Well, I cannot imagine the Chiefs will win the next five but three of their best opportunities come in the next five weeks:

Minnesota
@ Indy
Miami

There is a slim chance they win in week 10 (Broncos) but they are probably looking at a seven or eight game slide to finish the season. I wonder if 3-13 will be enough for the 1st pick in the draft this year. There would be some magic in the number- opposite of the 13-3 disasters.

GloryDayz
09-26-2011, 09:00 PM
The Kansas City Chiefs may have started 0-3 but not everyone thinks their season is over.

FB Le'Ron McClain thinks they are going to rattle off five straight wins.

McClain took to Twitter today to announce to the world that the Chiefs are about to make a run.

We will overcome this… 5-3 at the end of the 2 quarter of the season… #CHIEFS

LMAOLMAO

Ming the Merciless
09-26-2011, 09:03 PM
I wonder if 3-13 will be enough for the 1st pick in the draft this year. There would be some magic in the number- opposite of the 13-3 disasters.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenteresting

Lbedrock1
09-26-2011, 09:27 PM
He saw what Cassel did, right?

Maybe he knows something we havent heard yet, Cassel will be benched and a new qb will start.

CoMoChief
09-26-2011, 09:30 PM
Not with Cassel we won't.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2011, 09:35 PM
Well, I cannot imagine the Chiefs will win the next five but three of their best opportunities come in the next five weeks:

Minnesota
@ Indy
Miami

There is a slim chance they win in week 10 (Broncos) but they are probably looking at a seven or eight game slide to finish the season. I wonder if 3-13 will be enough for the 1st pick in the draft this year. There would be some magic in the number- opposite of the 13-3 disasters.

The Chiefs are not beating Miami. That team has a lot of talent.

whoman69
09-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Gotta like that he has confidence. Gotta hate that he's delusional.

Epic Fail 007
09-26-2011, 09:45 PM
WHATS HE SMOKIN?CAN I HAVE SOME??????????? DID HE WATCH THE D??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

el borracho
09-26-2011, 10:08 PM
Miami's upcoming schedule:

@ Chargers
Bye Week
@ Jets
Broncos
@ Giants
@ Chiefs

they are likely going to be 1-6 at that point and will be playing their fifth road game in seven weeks. They may have talent, but that is a difficult row to hoe.

Three7s
09-26-2011, 10:11 PM
The Chiefs are not beating Miami. That team has a lot of talent.
Like Chad Henne?

Hammock Parties
09-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Like Chad Henne?

Brandon Marshall
Davone Bess
Reggie Bush
Anthony Fasano
Jake Long
Richie Incognito
Mike Pouncey
Vernon Carey

Kevin Burnett
Karlos Dansby
Cameron Wake
Vontae Davis
Sean Smith
Yeremiah Bell

That is a good talent base. They have a good offensive line and three or four legit playmakers on offense.

Defense is solid.

BossChief
09-26-2011, 10:37 PM
I bet the Miami game is Stanzis first start.

el borracho
09-26-2011, 10:43 PM
You think the Chiefs send their third-stringer out to face murderer's row? Not sure I'd wish for that.

Miami
Broncos
@ Patriots
Steelers
@ Bears
@ Jets
Packers
Raiders
@ Broncos

BossChief
09-26-2011, 10:54 PM
I wouldn't be scared to throw him out there against those teams.

If we are done with Cassel by then, it is the best thing we can do for this team going forward unless we feel the line would get him hurt.

Otherwise, it would give us a good idea of what we need to work on with him over the offseason because he would make rookie mistakes.

It would also give him the feel of what a good NFL defense in the heat of a playoff hunt looks like and even if he totally shits the bed, its still valuable experience.

I dont have much faith in winning games down that stretch, all I want to see is us keep it within reach with getting our younger players valuable experience and get the top pick.

Chiefshrink
09-26-2011, 11:13 PM

FAX

Don't call out Hunt because Pioli stated that he has been given an open check book.

KCrockaholic
09-26-2011, 11:16 PM

Minnesota
@ Indy
Miami

3-13 might tie at best. Remember we went 2-14 yet still got the #3 pick. You have to suck REALLY hard to get the #1

FAX
09-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Don't call out Hunt because Pioli stated that he has been given an open check book.

I'll call out anybody I want to call out, Mr. sportsshrink. If I want them out, consider them called. Now, I'm calling out you.

Besides, if Clark really, really wanted a winning football team, he'd call out Pioli and tell him to get his dad-blamed, doggone act together.

FAX

KurtCobain
09-27-2011, 12:08 AM
This is a season where the worst team may be 4-12. I bet we beat two of the big five. Once again, this season in the NFL, there are no dominant teams. Anybody could easily beat anybody.

bevischief
09-27-2011, 06:24 AM
I want whatever he is smoking...

The Bad Guy
09-27-2011, 09:13 AM
The people thinking the Colts will be a win in their place are smoking something.

Cassel will have his worst game of the year against Indy.

Derrick Thomas
09-27-2011, 11:37 AM
true that mcaj22

Setsuna
09-27-2011, 12:04 PM
3-13 may very well be good enough. I know in the last two weeks of the season, playoff teams will rest their starters and the awful teams will usually win, so a 2/3 win season may be enough.

Josh Lewin the Jew
09-27-2011, 01:44 PM
20-17 ROFL

NJChiefsFan
09-27-2011, 02:32 PM
Brandon Marshall
Davone Bess
Reggie Bush
Anthony Fasano
Jake Long
Richie Incognito
Mike Pouncey
Vernon Carey

Kevin Burnett
Karlos Dansby
Cameron Wake
Vontae Davis
Sean Smith
Yeremiah Bell

That is a good talent base. They have a good offensive line and three or four legit playmakers on offense.

Defense is solid.

You can make a solid list for KC as well. Problem for both teams is a QB won't be on either list. Chiefs have the major injuries that makes it uneven right now.

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Just got done watching film and going to work in the cold tub... Different outcome this week folks #chiefs 5-3 Believe

mcaj22
09-27-2011, 02:46 PM
when we lose this week does next week then become #chiefs 4-4 believe or does it rollover and the new claim is #chiefs 6-4 believe?

The Franchise
09-27-2011, 02:57 PM

Give McClain more than 6 fucking carries and see where he is it.

lcarus
09-27-2011, 03:15 PM
I'll call out anybody I want to call out, Mr. sportsshrink. If I want them out, consider them called. Now, I'm calling out you.

Besides, if Clark really, really wanted a winning football team, he'd call out Pioli and tell him to get his dad-blamed, doggone act together.

FAX

Maybe he has. Who knows what is said behind closed doors. But Pioli was a coveted GM when Hunt hired him. He hired him to run the team. I can't really blame Hunt. If you think he should fire him at this point you're nuts. Cassel was a mistake and Jackson was a mistake, but it is what it is and Hunt has to let Pioli correct those mistakes.

FAX
09-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Maybe he has. Who knows what is said behind closed doors. But Pioli was a coveted GM when Hunt hired him. He hired him to run the team. I can't really blame Hunt. If you think he should fire him at this point you're nuts. Cassel was a mistake and Jackson was a mistake, but it is what it is and Hunt has to let Pioli correct those mistakes.

I'm calling you out, Mr. Icarus. On account of the fact that my sanity is not in question at this moment. Besides, I'm not sure you are qualified to assess my mental health and I hope your wings melt before the giant bugs attack.

In the meantime, I'm sure you're aware that an owner can have a significant impact on team decisions ... like placing an emphasis on winning, for example. Lamar was a great human, but he was far too loyal to Carl for far too long. It seems as though Chiefs GMs have a sense of entitlement that is, unfortunately, not performance related.

As for what goes on behind closed doors, I have an opinion on that, too. I think Clark told Pioli to keep us under the cap as long as possible in order to compensate for the Hunt's contribution to the Arrowhead renovations. Frankly, a person doesn't have to be an Edgar KC to remote view that deal.

FAX

Mr. Laz
09-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Brandon Marshall
Davone Bess
Reggie Bush
Anthony Fasano
Jake Long
Richie Incognito
Mike Pouncey
Vernon Carey

Kevin Burnett
Karlos Dansby
Cameron Wake
Vontae Davis
Sean Smith
Yeremiah Bell

Defense is solid.

only thing that matters is the QB /Goatchiefs
only thing that matters is the QB /draftubators
Best QB wins /whothefuckever

The Franchise
09-27-2011, 05:07 PM
only thing that matters is the QB /Goatchiefs
only thing that matters is the QB /draftubators
Best QB wins /whothefuckever

Henne > Cassel

rocknrolla
09-27-2011, 05:39 PM

My thoughts exactly. Pioli was the best option for an new GM at the time and Clark went and got him. You can't blame him.

Psyko Tek
09-27-2011, 06:23 PM
It would be terrible if the team played good enough to win, we still replaced Casshole, and didn't need to draft Luck at all.

Imagine, THOUSANDS of Chiefs fans with blueballs all at the same time...

and then the raiders pick him up and go to the superbowl?
been there done that

Rausch
09-27-2011, 06:24 PM
and then the raiders pick him up and go to the superbowl?
been there done that

When did the Raiders draft a good QB?...

OctoberFart
09-28-2011, 09:22 AM
This guy is the ultimate KC homer. I hope he is right but you guys are going to get stomped by us.

Epic Fail 007
09-28-2011, 09:38 AM
hell i would be shocked if they beat the vikings

Epic Fail 007
09-28-2011, 09:39 AM
peterson will dice this d up

kstater
10-23-2011, 04:45 PM
HAHA!

Dumbass.

Yup

He's crazy I tell you.

kstater
10-23-2011, 04:45 PM
This guy is the ultimate KC homer. I hope he is right but you guys are going to get stomped by us.

Oh, a Raider fail, wasn't expecting that.

Huffman83
10-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Soooo....a "KEEP DOUBTING TODD HALEY" thread in the works?

KCrockaholic
10-23-2011, 04:58 PM

Dumbass.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2011, 05:00 PM

lol

Hootie
10-23-2011, 11:18 PM
LeRon McClain...

genious?!

Iconic
10-24-2011, 12:19 AM
McClainadamus

http://i54.tinypic.com/30u9xt2.jpg

Rausch
10-24-2011, 12:21 AM
McClainadamus

http://i54.tinypic.com/30u9xt2.jpg

:LOL:

Rausch
10-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Soooo....a "KEEP DOUBTING TODD HALEY" thread in the works?

Fuck the Golfer, at this point our FB should be the HC...

Iconic
10-24-2011, 12:26 AM
**** the Golfer, at this point our FB should be the HC...

I agree, McClainadamus has a longer beard too.

DBOSHO
10-24-2011, 12:32 AM

Bump.

Rausch
10-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Oh, a Raider fail, wasn't expecting that.

ROFL

SenselessChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 06:50 AM

Um...no.

Pitt Gorilla
10-31-2011, 10:47 PM
You wanna talk **** on Lero?

Chief3188
11-01-2011, 01:18 AM
Leronadomus might be right after all. I remember when I first saw that I about choked on my drink.

Big play on that catch for him tonight. He is a guy that I would not mind see getting a long term contract around here.

aturnis
11-01-2011, 01:22 AM
Hell, Chiefs might even wind up 6-3 before they get to murderers row.

MoreLemonPledge
11-01-2011, 01:27 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/33qjRlvZSps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chiefs1111
11-01-2011, 01:30 AM
boobies

58kcfan89
11-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Leronadomus might be right after all. I remember when I first saw that I about choked on my drink.

Big play on that catch for him tonight. He is a guy that I would not mind see getting a long term contract around here.

Would love to see him be around here for awhile. Seemed like the running game struggled when we were using a single-back set, then when he came in as the lead blocker, there was more room to run.

I was pretty sure he was nuts when he said this, but I'm lovin' me some Le'Ron.

lcarus
11-04-2011, 09:26 AM
This guy looks like a wizard now. Whether we go 5-3 or not. The fact that we have a shot at it.....wizardry.

Rooster
11-04-2011, 09:28 AM
I thought he was out of his freaking mind when he said it. Looks like it could come true now. He has a gift.

lcarus
11-04-2011, 09:30 AM
I said we could win our next 2 against the Vikes and Colts. Didn't expect 4-3 with a good shot at 5-3 though...

mlyonsd
11-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Does this mean if we beat the dolphins we'll lose to Tebow next week?

Lzen
11-04-2011, 09:44 AM

:doh!:

ROFL

The people thinking the Colts will be a win in their place are smoking something.

Cassel will have his worst game of the year against Indy.

:thumb::rolleyes:

Does this mean if we beat the dolphins we'll lose to Tebow next week?

I think we win both of those. But ya never know. Could be in for a letdown.

ThaVirus
11-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Its a bit unfair to come in here bringing up old shit. Who DIDNT think we were one of the bottom 3 worst teams after those first two games?

TheGuardian
11-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Its a bit unfair to come in here bringing up old shit. Who DIDNT think we were one of the bottom 3 worst teams after those first two games?

McClain.....

Reerun_KC
11-04-2011, 09:54 AM

Its looking more like spouse abuse row than a murderers row...

Funny how things change weekly in the NFL and nothing is a gurantee.

Lzen
11-04-2011, 09:56 AM

I didn't.

Lzen
11-04-2011, 10:07 AM

Also, I don't think its unfair. Whenever you make predictions, you should expect that they could be brought up again later.

I was not trying to pick on Frank but I don't give a rat's ass about the other 2. I think The Bad Guy is a good dude and just made an observation. I guess at that time, I would have agreed with him. Glad we were wrong on that.

It should be noted that I'm still not sold on Cassel. He's gonna have to do a whole lot more to make me start to believe in him again. He had me fooled last season against bad competition but failed against good defenses. I won't fall for that again.

bevischief
11-04-2011, 10:18 AM
What is McClain's next prediction?

JD10367
11-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Vikings: good chance of a win
@ Colts: good chance of a win
bye week: I think they can defeat the bye, but it's 50/50
@ Raiders: probably a loss but you never know with Oakland
Chargers: probably should be a loss but look at what just happened
Dolphins: plucky but sucky, and it's at Arrowhead
Broncos: it's the Broncos

Up until the end of November, there's actually a really good chance of the Chiefs going on a winning streak. Especially if they bench Cassel and Stanzi turns out to have some talent.

The sad part is, even if they go crazy and rip off 6 straight wins to make it to 6-3, the finish of the season is brutal: @NE, Pitt, @Chi, @NYJ, GB, Oakland, @Den. Even WITH Berry, Moeaki, and Charles, and with Cassel playing lights-out, I would've pegged most of those games as very probable Ls. So what good is 6-3 if you probably finish 7-9.

I pat myself on the back, although I'll retract that paragraph about going from 6-3 to 7-9 as I now think the Oakland/Denver games are Ws and I think the Chiefs can easily take some of those five from "murderer's row". So, as has been said elsewhere, 9-7 may be enough to win that division.

NJChiefsFan
11-04-2011, 11:03 AM

If you are not held accountable for having an opinion then why have one? We should all just see the way the wind is blowing and talk based on that. I didn't think we would win 4 straight but I was wrong. There isn't an excuse. There are things we could have seen to tell us we weren't a 1-15 team. How close both the first two games were until the turnovers, or perhaps last season.

R8RFAN
11-04-2011, 12:41 PM
He needs a drug test

Direckshun
11-04-2011, 12:45 PM

McClain.....

Win.

Rausch
11-04-2011, 12:48 PM
I agree, McClainadamus has a longer beard too.

And apparently he's able to lay out a long term plan...

Pitt Gorilla
11-04-2011, 02:02 PM
If your not held accountable for having an opinion then why have one? We should all just see the way the wind is blowing and talk based on that. I didn't think we would win 4 straight but I was wrong. There isn't an excuse. There are things we could have seen to tell us we weren't a 1-15 team. How close both the first two games were until the turnovers, or perhaps last season.Great post. People like to spew all sorts of crap and don't understand why they should be held accountable for their words/actions.

whoman69
11-04-2011, 05:04 PM
He needs a drug test

Not if we beat Miami and Denver

R8RFAN
11-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Not if we beat Miami and Denver

Oh? He was counting the games already played?

The Bad Guy
11-04-2011, 05:39 PM

Look at the date of the thread starter you stupid mother fucker.

R8RFAN
11-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Look at the date of the thread starter you stupid mother fucker.

Still beating your wife I see

Sent from my Desire HD

KCrockaholic
11-04-2011, 05:59 PM

You're fucking dumb. :shake: I am mesmerized that you find a way to breathe without smothering yourself to death like a 2 day old infant wrapped in a blanket. You don't know your nose from your eyebrow yet you are allowed to type on the computer in your prison. :shake:

lewdog
11-04-2011, 06:42 PM

Damn you are dumb

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/lewdog_5/illiteracy.png

FlaChief58
11-04-2011, 06:50 PM
When I first read his comment, I was like :facepalm: 4 weeks later, I'm like PBJ

tredadda
11-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Count me as one who is eating crow. I thought we would beat Indy, but I really did not see us where we are right now. I am impressed by the fight this team has after losing three of our best players.

kcxiv
11-04-2011, 07:02 PM

Its never unfair. i thought we wouldnt do well either, n i was way wrong. We didnt beat great teams or anything, but shit is still impressive no matter what way you look at it.

Marcellus
11-04-2011, 08:18 PM
I hope he tweets we will be 9-3 after the 3rd quarter of the season.

Marcellus
11-04-2011, 08:19 PM

Kind of like you counting on KC losing to Oakland before the game?

ROFL

Caseyguyrr
11-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Count me as one who is eating crow. I thought we would beat Indy, but I really did not see us where we are right now. I am impressed by the fight this team has after losing three of our best players.

i never thought it a milion years that would ever happen, glad i didnt bet money on it

R8RFAN
11-05-2011, 12:16 AM
You guys winning a few really makes it sweeter when you go on the 6 game losing streak soon.

Smed1065
11-05-2011, 02:04 AM
We smoke crow in the south......

Smed1065
11-05-2011, 02:05 AM
You guys winning a few really makes it sweeter when you go on the 6 game losing streak soon.

Unlike you 2 weeks ago?

Yeah U R the raiders.

Edit here: suck it still. Al was not the only problem

Quesadilla Joe
11-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Wrong

tecumseh
11-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Hey, here's a novel idea... Prepare for each game, play as hard as you can for 60 minutes each game, and maybe the team'll have a shot. just don't play like ya did in this Miami game or ya know, ya can't expect anything good. So your destiny is in your hands.