PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Bloomington

NewChief
09-28-2011, 11:03 AM
We're headed to Bloomington, IN for Trent to get inducted into the IU hall of fame this weekend. Anyone have suggestions for places to eat and drink? We will really only be there on Friday during the day, so we don't have a lot of time.

We're looking at a place called Farm Bloomington currently.

http://www.farm-bloomington.com/

Saulbadguy
09-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Little Zagreb

Phobia
09-28-2011, 11:10 AM
I would go to Farm Bloomington and I would make that rat bastard pay.

Bowser
09-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Good for Trent. Hasn't he done a ton for the IU football program? Pass along our congratulations.

Also, ask him if he has any pro eligibility left, because Cassel just ain't cutting it, and we need him to come back and save the team.

NewChief
09-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Good for Trent. Hasn't he done a ton for the IU football program? Pass along our congratulations.

Also, ask him if he has any pro eligibility left, because Cassel just ain't cutting it, and we need him to come back and save the team.

Yeah, he's helped a lot with facilities and such. I'll let him know, but I don't think he'll be playing anytime soon.;)

NewChief
09-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Wife just informed me there's an Urban Outfitters in Bloomington. Looks like I may be going full SR this weekend. Gotta get him on speed dial in case I need some help deciding between the suede or nubuck shoes.

Phobia
09-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Wife just informed me there's an Urban Outfitters in Bloomington. Looks like I may be going full SR this weekend. Gotta get him on speed dial in case I need some help deciding between the suede or nubuck shoes.

Of course you'd take your wife to Bloomington, expecting everyone to say "awwww look they're married, how cute!"

That's how you decide on the shoes, you ****ing midget poisonous snake.