PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who's going to be at Suck 4 Luck part 4 this Sunday?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 03:01 PM
Looks like I'm going to be going to this game after all. I've got a buddy coming in from Seattle that is a big Vikings fan, and we're going to see who can win a game first. Would love to show this dude the KC tailgating experience, but I'll need some help from some of you. I know we'll be hitting up Monte's, and Luv's tailgate. Anyone else gonna be tailgating this Sunday?

Bugeater, we'll have to get these shithead Vikings fans we know together so they can run a little smack pregame style. Post here, let's meet up, bitches.

Titty Meat
09-28-2011, 03:03 PM
You're gonna cheer for the Chiefs to lose?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 03:04 PM

I can't dude. I just. Can't...

luv
09-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Looks like I'm going to be going to this game after all. I've got a buddy coming in from Seattle that is a big Vikings fan, and we're going to see who can win a game first. Would love to show this dude the KC tailgating experience, but I'll need some help from some of you. I know we'll be hitting up Monte's, and Luv's tailgate. Anyone else gonna be tailgating this Sunday?

Bugeater, we'll have to get these shithead Vikings fans we know together so they can run a little smack pregame style. Post here, let's meet up, bitches.

Monte will not be tailgating, but it turns out we're taking up 14 in the RV, plus a friend of ours in St Louis bought a block of 20 seats for the game and will be joining us. I think Bugs and Joey will be there. Not sure who else from the Planet was planning to stop by, but, as usual, anyone is welcome.

Tidwell (our jolly, drunk friend) loves opposing fans. :)

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Monte will not be tailgating, but it turns out we're taking up 14 in the RV, plus a friend of ours in St Louis bought a block of 20 seats for the game and will be joining us. I think Bugs and Joey will be there. Not sure who else from the Planet was planning to stop by, but, as usual, anyone is welcome.

Tidwell (our jolly, drunk friend) loves opposing fans. :)

Awesome. So, favor. Instead of bringing food for the grill, can I just buy some from you? Your Dad's jumbalaya is amazing, and I want to show this boy KC tailgating that I just don't know how to do. If not, I understand, but I'm hoping I can work something out with you all, because you do such a great job. P.S - He's better looking than me by a mile. ;)

luv
09-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Awesome. So, favor. Instead of bringing food for the grill, can I just buy some from you? Your Dad's jumbalaya is amazing, and I want to show this boy KC tailgating that I just don't know how to do. If not, I understand, but I'm hoping I can work something out with you all, because you do such a great job. P.S - He's better looking than me by a mile. ;)

There will be jambalaya. :) And you know we don't charge.

Dad's also bringing pulled pork. It's not Phil's, but it's definitely not bad.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 03:18 PM
There will be jambalaya. :) And you know we don't charge.

Dad's also bringing pulled pork. It's not Phil's, but it's definitely not bad.

Well, I'd happily pay for it, because it's worth it. I'll bring some beer, or some booze or something. Thank you very, very, much! I was really hoping you guys would be there and wouldn't mind me bringing him by for the true KC experience. Much appreciated!

Deberg_1990
09-28-2011, 03:18 PM

God Bless you my child,

Signed Clark Hunt

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 03:20 PM
BTW, Luv, if there is anything I can bring to contribute outside of booze, let me know. I'd be happy to do it, and am appreciative of your all's hospitality.

luv
09-28-2011, 03:23 PM
BTW, Luv, if there is anything I can bring to contribute outside of booze, let me know. I'd be happy to do it, and am appreciative of your all's hospitality.

I really can't think of anything. A grill? lol

Sounds like we're going to need a bunch of grill space. Brats and such are always good. We can never have too many. If we have leftovers, they will be heated in the microwave in the RV and gone by the time we get home. :)

Seriously, whatever you want to bring is fine. Side items and desserts are usually appreciated. I think I may make more puppy chow to bring up.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 03:36 PM
I'll figure some stuff out. I can bring some desserts for sure. I can bring up some baked beans to throw on the grill too. I'll do my part.

Demonpenz
09-28-2011, 03:39 PM
I WILL BE THERE PM FOR MY CELLULAR DEVICE SO WE CAN HAVE A GIANT BAG OF FUNYONS TOGETHER

Bugeater
09-28-2011, 03:41 PM
I was just going to bring my mini-Weber, but I can bring the full size one if additional grill space is needed.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 03:42 PM
I WILL BE THERE PM FOR MY CELLULAR DEVICE SO WE CAN HAVE A GIANT BAG OF FUNYONS TOGETHER

YES! WE'LL PLAY DONKEY KONG IN THE PARKING LOT AND WATCH THE PRINCESS GET RAPED BY BOWSER! HE'LL BE THERE TOO!

luv
09-28-2011, 03:45 PM
I was just going to bring my mini-Weber, but I can bring the full size one if additional grill space is needed.

OOOoooo....I'll let dad know.

Bugeater
09-28-2011, 03:46 PM
OOOoooo....I'll let dad know.
Is that your way of saying I should bring the full-size one?

Bugeater
09-28-2011, 03:47 PM
What time do you guys usually arrive at the stadium Luv?

luv
09-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Is that your way of saying I should bring the full-size one?

Not sure. We've got the regular grill, and a smaller one of dad's. I'll see what he says. He's playing golf right now, so I may not get to talk to him until after class tonight.

luv
09-28-2011, 03:49 PM
What time do you guys usually arrive at the stadium Luv?

We arrive at the stadium at about 7am. We're in our spot when the gates open at 8:30.

Bugeater
09-28-2011, 03:50 PM
Not sure. We've got the regular grill, and a smaller one of dad's. I'll see what he says. He's playing golf right now, so I may not get to talk to him until after class tonight.
That's fine, I'm not leaving until Saturday morning...just let me know.

Bugeater
09-28-2011, 03:51 PM
We arrive at the stadium at about 7am. We're in our spot when the gates open at 8:30.
Holy shit, that's early. Do you just park on the street and wait for the gates to open? I wouldn't mind trying to catch up with you and follow you in so I can park by you.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 03:56 PM
Holy shit, that's early. Do you just park on the street and wait for the gates to open? I wouldn't mind trying to catch up with you and follow you in so I can park by you.

Yeah, I may do the same thing.

luv
09-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Yeah, I may do the same thing.

That early, and we are usually up by the gate. We are typically at the QT in Belton at about 6:40. If we stop, that's where we stop.

luv
09-28-2011, 04:00 PM
They tried to get strict on saving spaces in the grass, but we managed last time. Not sure how many we are trying to save for other friends. I'll talk to dad tonight to find out.

Bugeater
09-28-2011, 04:00 PM
But damn, that's early.

TheGuardian
09-28-2011, 04:01 PM
I am not cheering against the Chiefs, but when they lose I don't feel as bad I won't lie.

luv
09-28-2011, 04:01 PM
But damn, that's early.

We got there 30 minutes later than we usually do last time, and we were all the way down the hill of Gate 5 and on the road. Monte had gotten there 20 minutes earlier, and they were close to where we usually get.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 04:02 PM
I am not cheering against the Chiefs, but when they lose I don't feel as bad I won't lie.

Yeah. It still bugs me, but I figure there might be an ends to a means.

Bugeater
09-28-2011, 04:02 PM
They tried to get strict on saving spaces in the grass, but we managed last time. Not sure how many we are trying to save for other friends. I'll talk to dad tonight to find out.
I know it's a hassle, that's why I want to be there right away.

luv
09-28-2011, 04:05 PM
But damn, that's early.

I wake up at 3:30 on home game Sundays. Don't talk to me about early.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 08:39 PM
No one else huh? Fuck you guys then. See if I ever organize a Springfield get together again.

Shogun
09-28-2011, 08:40 PM
I'll be there with you emotionally man

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 08:42 PM
I'll be there with you emotionally man

See? Effort. That's what the fuck I'm talkin bout.

GloryDayz
09-28-2011, 08:43 PM

Perhaps just being vocal and providing some from-the-stands tough love might be a better description...

And tell JA he's a drunk asshole, a menace to society, and can kiss GloryDayz ass...

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Please don't evade the filter in my thread. It's awkward. ;) but i'll pass along the message.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-28-2011, 08:46 PM
My buddy Nate will be there in Vikes gear. He'll be the tall, thin guy with glasses and Vikes gear.

luv
09-28-2011, 09:06 PM
No one else huh? **** you guys then. See if I ever organize a Springfield get together again.

'Scuse me?

wazu
09-28-2011, 09:47 PM
I'll be there. Silently grimacing with each good Chiefs play. Got a bad feeling they are going to put it together and play out of their heads just to fuck themselves.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2011, 05:54 AM
'Scuse me?

That was sarcasm at it's finest hun. At least my finest.

Red Dawg
09-29-2011, 05:59 AM

No willingly, but I will not be upset if they lose. Still happy not to watch way over here in Kuwait.

I really want to see Stanzi get a shot. That kid has fire and way better mechanics.

bevischief
09-29-2011, 06:10 AM
I will be watching up here in Viking's land...

luv
09-29-2011, 06:37 AM
That was sarcasm at it's finest hun. At least my finest.

;)

luv
09-29-2011, 07:33 AM
That's fine, I'm not leaving until Saturday morning...just let me know.

Well, my dad is a typical male. Couldn't get an answer out of him. I would say bring whichever one is easier for you, or that you think you want to bring.

Also, regarding saving spots, he didn't really say much about that either. He's not big on saving spaces, but I'm sure we will. Even though we're close to the gate in line, I may still take some chairs and a small cooler of beer (whatever I can carry) in before the gates open. We may be close to the front, but people may already have our spot saved before we get in there.

luv
09-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Is it sad that I'm way more excited about the tailgate than I am the game?

And someone please make sure I have a beer in my hand at all times. Usually, I get to playing hostess, lay my beer down somewhere to go take something to someone, and I end up only drinking very few. Last game, I drank one beer and one soda.

Dayze
09-29-2011, 07:38 AM
^blaspehmy.

Bearcat
09-29-2011, 07:48 AM
Should have just had the CP gathering Saturday night... could have watched the Stanford game.

KurtCobain
09-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Should have just had the CP gathering Saturday night... could have watched the Stanford game.

Can we do this at your place?

tooge
09-29-2011, 07:58 AM
I've got my tix, but I'm sort of on the fence on this one. I feel like shit because I generally don't miss games, but quite a few of my tailgate crew aren't going, and my son has a game in the afternoon. If I go, I may stop by your place if that is ok Luv

luv
09-29-2011, 08:01 AM

You got a room I could crash in? I'd have no problem coming up the night before. With 14 people in the RV, it's going to be a crowded ride.

luv
09-29-2011, 08:01 AM
I've got my tix, but I'm sort of on the fence on this one. I feel like shit because I generally don't miss games, but quite a few of my tailgate crew aren't going, and my son has a game in the afternoon. If I go, I may stop by your place if that is ok Luv

Okay by me.

Old Dog
09-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Is it sad that I'm way more excited about the tailgate than I am the game?

That's pretty much the way I am at this point.

Shag
09-29-2011, 08:07 AM
I'll be there. My first Chiefs game in probably 10 years, and this is the team I get to watch? ROFL

Looking forward to experiencing the tailgate, though...

Bearcat
09-29-2011, 09:23 AM
Can we do this at your place?

I guess if a few people are interested, it's a possibility. Buffalo Wild Wings is a good option, too, since there are two good games on Saturday night.

You got a room I could crash in? I'd have no problem coming up the night before. With 14 people in the RV, it's going to be a crowded ride.

I have a futon and a couch... the couch is pretty cushy, and I've even felt it in my back after falling asleep on it, but the futon would probably work. And you'd get your own bathroom, but I never switched the hot and cold, so be ready for that...

1ChiefsDan
09-29-2011, 09:40 AM
Gary Barnett reported that a current head coach told him it would be worth losing all 16 games to draft Luck

Hope it was our coach.

Sent from my phone

Chiefs Pantalones
09-29-2011, 09:59 AM
My wife and I are flying in to see my family and we're going to the MNF game. I feel like a jerk now. That's like taking them to Burger King.

luv
09-29-2011, 10:03 AM
I guess if a few people are interested, it's a possibility. Buffalo Wild Wings is a good option, too, since there are two good games on Saturday night.

I have a futon and a couch... the couch is pretty cushy, and I've even felt it in my back after falling asleep on it, but the futon would probably work. And you'd get your own bathroom, but I never switched the hot and cold, so be ready for that...

I know that Bugeater and his crew want to watch the Nebraska game. If I have a place to crash, I'd be good. Just need to work out a few details with dad.

Bearcat
09-29-2011, 10:34 AM
I know that Bugeater and his crew want to watch the Nebraska game. If I have a place to crash, I'd be good. Just need to work out a few details with dad.

The biggest issue with my place would be the number of people, but I could probably rearrange a little so 5-6 have a place to sit in front of the TV.. it's kind of a long and narrow living room, so even though there's plenty of space to stand around and watch, right now I only have one couch directly in front of the tv.

I'm about 10 minutes from Liberty though, and there's a BWW and 54th Street Bar and Grill. I'm just as interested in Florida/Alabama, so I'd prefer BWW, since my PiP sucks. You're welcome to crash at my place, and we could always meet there and carpool to BWW. I don't mind if other people crash there, but after the futon and couch, there's a smaller love seat and then the floor.

luv
09-29-2011, 10:56 AM
The biggest issue with my place would be the number of people, but I could probably rearrange a little so 5-6 have a place to sit in front of the TV.. it's kind of a long and narrow living room, so even though there's plenty of space to stand around and watch, right now I only have one couch directly in front of the tv.

I'm about 10 minutes from Liberty though, and there's a BWW and 54th Street Bar and Grill. I'm just as interested in Florida/Alabama, so I'd prefer BWW, since my PiP sucks. You're welcome to crash at my place, and we could always meet there and carpool to BWW. I don't mind if other people crash there, but after the futon and couch, there's a smaller love seat and then the floor.

My vote would be 54th Street, but I'm just not that into wings. I'd go wherever though. No sense in having it at your place. This way, there's no mess to clean up, no need to try to find different games, etc.

If I stay, I'll be up and out early, as I'd have to meet dad down in Belton at about 6:40. How far is your place from where I stayed in Independence? That's where Bugs and his crew are staying. Is there anything in that area?

KCrockaholic
09-29-2011, 11:11 AM
I'll be there. See ya'll around.

Bearcat
09-29-2011, 11:12 AM
My vote would be 54th Street, but I'm just not that into wings. I'd go wherever though. No sense in having it at your place. This way, there's no mess to clean up, no need to try to find different games, etc.

If I stay, I'll be up and out early, as I'd have to meet dad down in Belton at about 6:40. How far is your place from where I stayed in Independence? That's where Bugs and his crew are staying. Is there anything in that area?

I'm a couple miles west of WoF, so about 15 minutes north of Arrowhead and 20-25 minutes from I-70 & 470, where they're staying. I'm 30 miles from Belton, straight down 435, then 71... so probably an extra 5-10 minutes from where Bugeater will be.

Of course, I'd rather stay at/near my place in the Northland, but I know Joey is in Independence, too, so I'm not against meeting everyone out there.

Fritz88
09-29-2011, 11:41 AM
SFL

KurtCobain
09-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Can't wait to meet you, Flopnuts.

teedubya
09-29-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm coming to the game, as well.

luv
09-29-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm a couple miles west of WoF, so about 15 minutes north of Arrowhead and 20-25 minutes from I-70 & 470, where they're staying. I'm 30 miles from Belton, straight down 435, then 71... so probably an extra 5-10 minutes from where Bugeater will be.

Of course, I'd rather stay at/near my place in the Northland, but I know Joey is in Independence, too, so I'm not against meeting everyone out there.

Is there a 54th Street near where Bug and them are staying?

Bugeater
09-29-2011, 03:47 PM
Yes, according to Google maps there is one right by the hotel.

Bearcat
09-29-2011, 08:14 PM

I don't know what their TV situation is like... the original one and the one in Zona Rosa have a good selection of big screen TVs. The one in Liberty has a group of 6 small TVs (maybe 32"... too small for a sports bar), and I think only one big screen in the patio area. But, there's also a BWW, Hooters, and Chili's all near Bugeater's hotel, so there are plenty of choices (not that I'm against 54th Street... I've been eating there for half my life).

Bugeater
09-29-2011, 08:35 PM
Yeah the TVs at 54th were a concern of mine too, I've only been to the one in St Joe and it only has a few tables that have a good view of the them.

BWW...meh, can't say I'm big fan of that place but I wouldn't be totally opposed to it. I don't mind driving a little way either if there's something better.

Bearcat
09-29-2011, 08:55 PM
Yeah the TVs at 54th were a concern of mine too, I've only been to the one in St Joe and it only has a few tables that have a good view of the them.

BWW...meh, can't say I'm big fan of that place but I wouldn't be totally opposed to it. I don't mind driving a little way either if there's something better.

I don't know Independence all that well... there's an 810 Zone (http://810zone.com/) on the Plaza and in Overland Park (and apparently Harrah's). Both would be about a 25-30 minute drive from your hotel. The Peanut (http://www.peanutkc.com/) is in Lee's Summit and downtown. I've only been to the Fox & Hound in Omaha, but there's on in OP, too.

If I had to pick one besides BWW, I'd say the 810 Zone in OP.... good food & lots of TVs.

Bugeater
09-29-2011, 09:02 PM
I was hoping for something a little closer than OP. That Saints place that luv, sedated and I went to was pretty cool though.

Something in LS would be fine as well. Didn't you say you lived somewhere by WoF?

KurtCobain
09-29-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm out on anything Saturday night related. No babysitter.

Bearcat
09-29-2011, 09:07 PM
I was hoping for something a little closer than OP. That Saints place that luv, sedated and I went to was pretty cool though.

Something in LS would be fine as well. Didn't you say you lived somewhere by WoF?

I've never been to Saints, and wouldn't mind checking it out. Yeah, I live a couple miles west of WoF.

Bugeater
09-29-2011, 09:10 PM
I've never been to Saints, and wouldn't mind checking it out. Yeah, I live a couple miles west of WoF.
Heck, I guess I'd be ok with either place. OP is just a jaunt down 435, it's not like I'm going to get lost or anything.

Bugeater
09-29-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm out on anything Saturday night related. No babysitter.
Isn't that what you have a wife for?

jaa1025
09-29-2011, 09:12 PM
Can we make it a road game? IE...Loud when offense is on field, louder when they have 3rd down? Quiet as a mouse when the defense is on the field?

Bearcat
09-29-2011, 09:21 PM
Heck, I guess I'd be ok with either place. OP is just a jaunt down 435, it's not like I'm going to get lost or anything.

If you miss your exit, just stay on 435 for about 80 miles...

KurtCobain
09-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Isn't that what you have a wife for?

Yeah. Dumb ho is working or something stupid like that.

luv
09-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Love Fox and Hound in OP, but it sucks if people have rooms booked. Saints was pretty cool. I'll have to get directions from sedated. I talked to dad about me coming up on Saturday. He's not big on the idea since it means having to stop to drop me off on the way home. Since I have a free place to stay, I guess I could shell out $27 for parking.

Bugeater
09-29-2011, 09:34 PM
Love Fox and Hound in OP, but it sucks if people have rooms booked. Saints was pretty cool. I'll have to get directions from sedated. I talked to dad about me coming up on Saturday. He's not big on the idea since it means having to stop to drop me off on the way home. Since I have a free place to stay, I guess I could shell out $27 for parking.
Shit, just meet us at the hotel and ride in with us. Joey still hasn't said for sure if he's coming in with me or not, but we can just stuff him in the back with the cooler and grill.

luv
09-29-2011, 09:35 PM
He also said something about having me help him get stuff together on Saturday. I told him I wouldn't be leaving until after noon. Personally, I think he just likes having me around. :)

Chiefs Pantalones
09-29-2011, 09:36 PM
He also said something about having me help him get stuff together on Saturday. I told him I wouldn't be leaving until after noon. Personally, I think he just likes having me around. :)

Chances you'll get some sausage that weekend?

luv
09-29-2011, 09:37 PM
Shit, just meet us at the hotel and ride in with us. Joey still hasn't said for sure if he's coming in with me or not, but we can just stuff him in the back with the cooler and grill.

Sounds good. I'd want to leave as soon after the game (or whenever) as I could. I'm sure you understand about having to drive home. Also, I will want to go and get in line at Gate 5 at 7am.

luv
09-29-2011, 09:38 PM
Chances you'll get some sausage that weekend?

No.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-29-2011, 09:40 PM
No.

Stay positive. Not HIV though.

Bugeater
09-29-2011, 09:46 PM
Sounds good. I'd want to leave as soon after the game (or whenever) as I could. I'm sure you understand about having to drive home. Also, I will want to go and get in line at Gate 5 at 7am.
Eh, might want to scratch that then. I doubt we'll get going quite that early.

luv
09-29-2011, 09:53 PM
Eh, might want to scratch that then. I doubt we'll get going quite that early.

Thought that might change your mind. :p

KurtCobain
09-29-2011, 11:21 PM
but we can just stuff him in the back with the cooler and grill.

LMAO yeah no biggie.

Crap I was close to riding in the bed of a truck last game.

Anything to beat that 27 dollar parking.

Bugeater
09-29-2011, 11:31 PM
LMAO yeah no biggie.

Crap I was close to riding in the bed of a truck last game.

Anything to beat that 27 dollar parking.
Be at the hotel by 8am. Quarter 'til preferably.

Caseyguyrr
09-29-2011, 11:49 PM
Vikings should start Christian Ponder, its the best opportunity he will get all year

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2011, 01:34 AM
Anyone taking SUCK FOR LUCK signs?

FAX
09-30-2011, 05:34 AM

Condoms. Lots and lots of condoms.

FAX

Bearcat
09-30-2011, 08:34 AM
The choices for tomorrow night seem to be Saints or 810 Zone in OP, maybe Fox & Hound in OP or 54th Street in Independence... maybe something in LS, like The Peanut.... and I'm still holding out hope for BWW. :)

I've never been to Saints, so that would be my first choice.... does that work for everyone? I don't have a strong preference for one over another, besides 54th Street being questionable on TV selection, but I'm also used to driving all over the city.

luv
09-30-2011, 08:36 AM
The choices for tomorrow night seem to be Saints or 810 Zone in OP, maybe Fox & Hound in OP or 54th Street in Independence... maybe something in LS, like The Peanut.... and I'm still holding out hope for BWW. :)

I've never been to Saints, so that would be my first choice.... does that work for everyone? I don't have a strong preference for one over another, besides 54th Street being questionable on TV selection, but I'm also used to driving all over the city.

If I'm able to come up, Saints gets my vote as well. Second choice would be 810 Zone in OP, as I've never been to that one. However, I assume the prices there would be higher.

Bearcat
09-30-2011, 08:46 AM
If I'm able to come up

Eh, just details... :)

Saints gets my vote as well. Second choice would be 810 Zone in OP, as I've never been to that one. However, I assume the prices there would be higher.

Prices aren't too bad at 810 Zone... it would be my 2nd choice as well (assuming BWW is out).

Bugeater
09-30-2011, 10:44 AM
If I'm able to come up, Saints gets my vote as well. Second choice would be 810 Zone in OP, as I've never been to that one. However, I assume the prices there would be higher.
Well when the hell are you going to know if you are coming up?

Saints would be my first choice, the weather is supposed to be nice and I love their open-air setup.

luv
09-30-2011, 10:57 AM
Well when the hell are you going to know if you are coming up?

Saints would be my first choice, the weather is supposed to be nice and I love their open-air setup.

Up to me. Dad said they'd be willing to pick me up to ride in to the stadium, but they don't want to stop on the way back. If I come up, I will just be going to the stadium at 7am. Just not sure about funds. Gas for the Envoy plus parking will put me out about $100. I love you all, but I'm not sure I love you all $100 worth. :p

I am depositing my paycheck during lunch. I owe dad some for helping me pay for my tooth situation earlier this week. Just need to take some time to see where that will leave me. I should know by a little later this afternoon.

Bearcat
09-30-2011, 11:26 AM
How long do they think it takes to drop you off at your car? :spock:

Eh... luv, I think I still owe you for the Royals game that one time, so I could buy you a couple of beers or help pay for parking or whatever.

I'll see one or both of you at Saints around 7.

luv
09-30-2011, 11:42 AM
I'll be there. And probably early.

Bearcat
09-30-2011, 12:07 PM
I'll be there. And probably early.

Don't forget to wear blue.

Chiefnj2
09-30-2011, 01:15 PM
How about a standing O for Cassel every time he returns to the sideline and successfully places his cap on his head?

luv
09-30-2011, 06:16 PM
Well, as of right now I'm out again. RV is out of commission, so we'll be taking the Envoy to the game. Dad will need some help.

I need to save for my long weekend up there at the end of the month anyway.

Of course, if things change and I'm able to, I will drive up.

Also someone hit a power pole near the house and we are without electricity right now. :(

Bugeater, we'll probably need all the grill space we can get if you don't mind bringing the bigger grill.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
09-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Gee luv, you change your mind more often than a woman. :)

The big grill is already loaded up, I'll throw the mini in as well.

And Bearcat, I just found out there's a BWW right down the street from our hotel if you want to meet there instead for the game. That will be a shorter drive for both of us (mostly me). We'll probably go eat somewhere else before the game though.

luv
09-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Gee luv, you change your mind more often than a woman. :)

The big grill is already loaded up, I'll throw the mini in as well.

And Bearcat, I just found out there's a BWW right down the street from our hotel if you want to meet there instead for the game. That will be a shorter drive for both of us (mostly me). We'll probably go eat somewhere else before the game though.

I really want to come up. Just not seeing how I'm gonna work it out. Who knows.

Bearcat
09-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Geeez, luv.... :shake: ;)

Hope you can make it, but even without the RV issues, it's understandable that you would want to save up for MNF.

Thought I mentioned that last night, but I guess not... BWW in Independence works for me. I get to help out with a garage sale/move all day tomorrow, but it shouldn't be a problem to meet you there around 7.

Ted Theodore Logan
09-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Make sure to get the SUCK4LUCK chant going!

Bugeater
09-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Geeez, luv.... :shake: ;)

Hope you can make it, but even without the RV issues, it's understandable that you would want to save up for MNF.

Thought I mentioned that last night, but I guess not... BWW in Independence works for me. I get to help out with a garage sale/move all day tomorrow, but it shouldn't be a problem to meet you there around 7.
You may have, but I didn't catch the part about it being RIGHT THERE. See you at 7.

Nightfyre
09-30-2011, 11:04 PM
Someone needs to drop the Suck For Luck sign at the end of the third quarter!

Shag
10-01-2011, 06:47 AM
Well, as of right now I'm out again. RV is out of commission, so we'll be taking the Envoy to the game. Dad will need some help.

I need to save for my long weekend up there at the end of the month anyway.

Of course, if things change and I'm able to, I will drive up.

Also someone hit a power pole near the house and we are without electricity right now. :(

Bugeater, we'll probably need all the grill space we can get if you don't mind bringing the bigger grill.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just to make sure I understand, I'm now looking for an Envoy instead of the RV?

Bugeater
10-01-2011, 07:01 AM
Yeah, it's a white one. I'll be driving a white Caravan that should be parked close to it as well. I'm going to PM you my cell #, call if you have any trouble finding us.

Ugly Duck
10-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Don't forget to wear blue.

I predict many fights in the stands - S4L vs Old School fans.

luv
10-01-2011, 08:47 AM

We'll be pulling a big red trailer.

They're working feverishly on putting a new alternator on it this evening, but the plan is the Envoy with the big red trailer for right now.

stevieray
10-01-2011, 11:39 AM
We'll be pulling a big red trailer.

They're working feverishly on putting a new alternator on it this evening, but the plan is the Envoy with the big red trailer for right now.
an altenator is two bolts and a belt...shouldn't be too hard.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Well, shit. Buddy had a last minute emergency and couldn't make it. So I wont be coming. Sorry for the hullabelloo. Have fun all, and GO CHIEFS!!!

luv
10-01-2011, 02:22 PM
an altenator is two bolts and a belt...shouldn't be too hard.

There's a belt squeaking. Stops when we let of the gas. They've replaced a couple of things, but it's still doing it a lot. Trying the alternator tonight. They're hopeful, but not expectant.

luv
10-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Wish I was on my way up there. :(

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-01-2011, 03:11 PM
I'll be there in spirit

Don't give 'em hell boys!

Ugly Duck
10-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Chiefs legendary fan violence to turn in its own during S4L campaign. Oh sure, Chiefs fans used to attack those wearing opponent colors. Will they now start attacking the S4L crowd as well? We'll find out on Sunday. Remember all this?

OTC: Will NFL Fan Violence Affect Arrowhead’s Attendance In 2011 & Beyond? Posted on August 23, 2011 by Greg Hall

GH: "This is the kind of news the NFL and especially the Chiefs do not need."

Bob Fresco: “Do you feel unsafe going out to Arrowhead Stadium now? If I’m not working a game or having to go into the locker rooms like we do, I’m not going to subject myself to that situation. Do I want to subject my kids to seeing grown men beating each other up over which jerseys they’re wearing?”

GH: "The trip to a game at Arrowhead has long lost its allure for me. As a former season-ticket holder I got tired of people pissing in the stands and just the overwhelming inconsideration"

610 listener: “I’ve had bottles thrown at me and my car vandalized three times at Arrowhead because I was wearing the opponent’s colors. That’s why I won’t go back.”

GH: "I can’t think of a dumber move at an NFL stadium than to arrive dressed in the opponent’s colors. This isn’t a Royals game. It just ain’t worth waving a red flag in front of a horde of bulls."

“Two guys in headdresses threw spears at us. It was kind of in fun but still…” - Bob Fescoe, describing how he and his dad were treated by Chiefs’ fans when they attended a game at Arrowhead dressed in NY Giants gear

Nick Wright: “It is absolutely 100% impossible that (Haley) hadn’t heard about my report. When he tells Adam (Teicher), ‘What are you talking about,’ that’s just silly.”

GH: "Is that what @WhiteMamba03 said, Nick? How about the unbridled arrogance Nick displays in calling the fight “my report?” Nick’s show is funnier than advertised."

Nick Wright: "“I am super high on the Chiefs right now! I may be higher on the Chiefs than any other member of the media!"

GH: "I just don’t share Wright’s enthusiasm."

http://www.greghallkc.com/?p=573

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-VKgmXuPCQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-VKgmXuPCQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyzgzMEjNck?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyzgzMEjNck?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

luv
10-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Bad news. I could have come up to KC this evening.

Good news. The RV will be at the game! Hooking up a new alternator worked.

KurtCobain
10-01-2011, 06:58 PM

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND

Chiefs Pantalones
10-01-2011, 06:58 PM

Are you gonna suck for Luck?

luv
10-01-2011, 07:01 PM
MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND

I had decided to go to KC tonight. Dad threw the wrench in those plans by saying the RV wasn't going to the game. Of course, they get everything fixed 5 hours after I should have left.

luv
10-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Are you gonna suck for Luck?

I'm not sucking anything.