PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fuck this suck for luck shit.

Pages : [1] 2

big nasty kcnut
09-30-2011, 02:21 AM
It's just 3 games but i know we can come back. I'm tired of this crap. If cassel keep sucking then we put stanzi in there because let face it anything better then cassel. I hope we win. If you don't like it then fuck off loser.

HoneyBadger
09-30-2011, 02:43 AM
I'm fucking off...

Gonzo
09-30-2011, 02:50 AM
We won't draft Luck anyway. Our record will be 4-12 this year or Pioli will fuck it up if there's an opportunity.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2011, 04:43 AM
SUCK FOR LUCK

Crush
09-30-2011, 04:48 AM
I am tired of winning meaningless games. I want this team to win Super Bowls. We are not winning the golden ticket without a franchise QB.

SUCK FOR LUCK

WV
09-30-2011, 05:06 AM
I want Luck, but I refuse to root for my team to lose. Now if they manage to lose anyway I'm fine with that, but I just can't root for them to lose.

FAX
09-30-2011, 05:14 AM
I can't bring myself to disagree with you on this point, Mr. big nasty kcnut.

Perhaps we can split the difference, though ... you know ... **** for luck and let somebody else do suck off.

FAX

Bearcat
09-30-2011, 05:15 AM
It's just 3 games but i know we can come back.

Come back and what?

If they can just get to 9-7, they'll have a shot at the playoffs!

09-30-2011, 05:16 AM
I won't root for them to lose but I certainly won't be disappointed when they do lose.

FAX
09-30-2011, 05:17 AM
Maybe we could get Clark to agree to lock us out again.

At least lock out Cassel, maybe. And Saggy Pussybelly. And Slow Draw McGraw. And a couple other players to be named later.

FAX

ThatRaceCardGuy
09-30-2011, 05:37 AM
Go back to dc lounge with the rest of the ass clowns and let the real fans worry about actual Chiefs shit....suck for luck bitchez

Ugly Duck
Come back and what?

Draft the next Brady in the 6th round

KCUnited
WIN TO PICK MORE LINEMEN!!1!

InChiefsHeaven
09-30-2011, 05:46 AM
Stanzi for Prez!!

Bearcat
09-30-2011, 05:53 AM
Draft the next Brady in the 6th round

Joke's on you, he's on our bench!

Scorp
09-30-2011, 06:01 AM
Yes let's all root for a 4 win season instead of rooting for a franchise quarterback! :banghead:

bevischief
09-30-2011, 06:11 AM
I won't root for them to lose but I certainly won't be disappointed when they do lose.

This.

Gonzo
09-30-2011, 06:20 AM
Go back to dc lounge with the rest of the ass clowns and let the real fans worry about actual Chiefs shit....suck for luck bitchez
C'mon man, don't be "that guy." Oh, wait. Never mind.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hydrae
09-30-2011, 06:25 AM
It's just 3 games but i know we can come back. I'm tired of this crap. If cassel keep sucking then we put stanzi in there because let face it anything better then cassel. I hope we win. If you don't like it then **** off loser.

:clap:

mikey23545
09-30-2011, 06:33 AM
You go, Nut!

mlyonsd
09-30-2011, 06:45 AM
You can just put it in the bank Sunday nut.

In the 30 years I've been going to a game at Arrowhead I've seen them lose twice - DT 7 sack game against the shehawks and the 98 denver playoff game.

I'll be there this Sunday.

-King-
09-30-2011, 06:55 AM
LUCK FOR SUCK
Posted via Mobile Device

Hydrae
09-30-2011, 07:00 AM
I am curious for the S4Lers, are you wearing red today?

suds79
09-30-2011, 07:03 AM
Yes let's all root for a 4 win season instead of rooting for a franchise quarterback! :banghead:

Everybody seems to agree that we're a likely 3-4 win team at best.

So am I rooting they drop just a couple games out of that for a franchise QB? Hell ya I am. You'd be stupid not to.

SUCK FOR LUCK

TEX
09-30-2011, 07:07 AM
Everybody seems to agree that we're a likely 3-4 win team at best.

So am I rooting they drop just a couple games out of that for a franchise QB? Hell ya I am. You'd be stupid not to.

SUCK FOR LUCK

THIS X 10.

-King-
09-30-2011, 07:10 AM
Starkly for Barkley!
Posted via Mobile Device

Predarat
09-30-2011, 07:11 AM

My worst nightmare is the Cheifs not finishing last, or them finishing last but Luck stays for his senior year. If this happens the Cheifs might have to resort to drafting a black QB. That would bring on 5-7 more years of failure.

KCUnited
09-30-2011, 07:11 AM
ON THE MEND TO TRADE UP FOR A TIGHT END!!1!

The Bad Guy
09-30-2011, 07:12 AM
Yes, we can win with the mentally weak noodle armed QB forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why want a franchise QB when we can win 6 games?

Immediate future >>>> Long-term future.

True fans Unite!

The Bad Guy
09-30-2011, 07:13 AM
My worst nightmare is the Cheifs not finishing last, or them finishing last but Luck stays for his senior year. If this happens the Cheifs might have to resort to drafting a black QB. That would bring on 5-7 more years of failure.

Luck's dad said in an interview last week that he anticipates his son declaring. The kid is going to graduate this year. He said last year a primary reason he returned was to graduate and to have more run with Stanford.

He's declaring. No doubt about it.

Reerun_KC
09-30-2011, 07:13 AM
I can't bring myself to disagree with you on this point, Mr. big nasty kcnut.

Perhaps we can split the difference, though ... you know ... **** for luck and let somebody else do suck off.

FAX

Lots of dick sucking going on here lately... Lots of grown men dying to suck something off..

Quite disturbing to say the least...

suds79
09-30-2011, 07:22 AM

Wow that's a bad look.

But I'll break down your stereotype. If you're saying you don't want the Chiefs to draft a QB who is a skilled runner but can't pass the ball? Yeah I agree with you there. Nobody wants a QB like that. There are players like that white & black alike. ex: Tebow, Locker.

But as long as they can make plays and throw accurately, I couldn't care less what color they are.

bricks
09-30-2011, 07:22 AM
lol

**** this suck for Luck bs?

Nah man. Keep it rolling. C'mon, it's one of their better chances in years to get a polished QB prospect.

I could understand some Chief fans don't have it in them to see the team lose period. On the other hand, I could also understand that some Chief fans would rather see their team lose now to get a future quarterback that could benefit the teams long term success. Either way, both type of fans care about the team. So I don't exactly interpret this whole suck for luck thingy as a bad thing.

Old Dog
09-30-2011, 07:33 AM

Funny this was asked
I'm wearing a dark blue shirt with a small company logo in red. I normally wear a red Chiefs polo on Friday. I actually took the Chiefs shirt out of the closet this morning to put it on, looked at it and said, "Fuck it, Suck for Luck it is. I guess the logo is still red."

FloridaMan88
09-30-2011, 07:38 AM
It's just 3 games but i know we can come back. I'm tired of this crap. If cassel keep sucking then we put stanzi in there because let face it anything better then cassel. I hope we win. If you don't like it then **** off loser.

The only way the Chiefs are going to win long term is with Luck.

Apparently you want to keep re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic... pretty much what the Chiefs have done since Len Dawson retired.

It won't work DUMBSHIT.

Fat Elvis
09-30-2011, 07:50 AM

A lifetime of 7-9 is just fine. GO CHIEFS!

Deberg_1990
09-30-2011, 07:54 AM

Apparently you want to keep re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic... pretty much what the Chiefs have done since Len Dawson retired.

It won't work DUMBSHIT.

This has probably been talked about ad nausem, but theres a huge part of the fanbase thats perfectly happy to keep winning 9-10 games each year and securing a wildcard spot. Keep the good times rolling with the tailgating, good BBQ and partylike atmosphere of the Arrowhead parking lot. WooHoo!!!

Imon Yourside
09-30-2011, 07:56 AM
I can see the forest through the trees, keep Cassel in there and lets work our way towards Luck!

Fat Elvis
09-30-2011, 07:56 AM
There will college football players next fall who weren't even born yet since the last Chiefs playoff victory. That is a fact.

DaKCMan AP
09-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Suck for Luck????

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20091118/293.palin.sarah.lc.111809.jpg

You betcha!

lcarus
09-30-2011, 08:01 AM

Think about it man. This disaster of a season will be over in the blink of an eye. It's a lost cause with all our injuries. I want us to be in the best possible position to make sure this doesn't ever happen again for the next 10 years plus.

Fat Elvis
09-30-2011, 08:02 AM
Andrew Luck was in preschool the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game. This is a fact.

Sofa King
09-30-2011, 08:03 AM
http://www.turdfergusonblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/peyton-manning-with-super-bowl-trophy.jpg

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/tom%20brady%20super%20bowl%20trophy.jpg

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 08:10 AM
Yeah, use a picture of a franchise QB who was drafted in the 6th round. Great argument there on behalf of the Luckterbators. LMAO

Dave Lane
09-30-2011, 08:17 AM
The best argument for suck for luck is the fact that all the raider and donkey fans are rooting for us to win.

KCinNY
09-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Franchise QBs(even with one in a million late rounders like Brady and Montana) = a shot at a Lombardi trophy.

Name all of the Superbowls won by teams with another teams' backup(the Hunt family's preferred method).

SUCK FOR LUCK.

BigRichard
09-30-2011, 08:24 AM
You can just put it in the bank Sunday nut.

In the 30 years I've been going to a game at Arrowhead I've seen them lose twice - DT 7 sack game against the shehawks and the 98 denver playoff game.

I'll be there this Sunday.

So you are saying we have a chance?

suds79
09-30-2011, 08:25 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/01/28/matt_cassel_tvp.jpg

Pants
09-30-2011, 08:26 AM
Yeah, use a picture of a franchise QB who was drafted in the 6th round. Great argument there on behalf of the Luckterbators. LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I KNOW RIGHT!!!! :facepalm:

The point is that it's a picture of a franchise QB. What does it matter what round he was picked in?

KCrockaholic
09-30-2011, 08:28 AM
The people who say this are narrow minded, and just don't get it.

It's the fan who always wants to win just a few games and have a below average team all the time and that is acceptable to them.

The fact is, this is a quarterback driven league. We will get NOWHERE without a franchise QB. Matt Cassel is the not the answer. That's a fact.

So what should we do? Pick up some else's castoffs again? Or should we just tank the already a failure of a season and go out and draft our own franchise QB. And not just any franchise QB. Andrew Luck is the best QB prospect since Peyton in 1998.

Fuck Matt Cassel. We can't just hope that Stanzi is the answer. We need to try to get the real deal. A first round fucking quarterback. These fuckers don't grow on trees like runningbacks. They are rare.

This is our chance to be a GREAT team for 12-15 years.

SUCK4LUCK

The Bad Guy
09-30-2011, 08:29 AM
This has probably been talked about ad nausem, but theres a huge part of the fanbase thats perfectly happy to keep winning 9-10 games each year and securing a wildcard spot. Keep the good times rolling with the tailgating, good BBQ and partylike atmosphere of the Arrowhead parking lot. WooHoo!!!

"Keep winning 9-10 games".

We've only won 9-10 games 4 times in 10 years. That's a whole lot of sucking.

This fan base is perfectly happy with 6-8 wins a year. It's unreal how some can't look at the big picture.

KCrockaholic
09-30-2011, 08:30 AM

This fan base is perfectly happy with 6-8 wins a year. It's unreal how some can't look at the big picture.

It's pathetic. Like I said, "narrow minded".

suds79
09-30-2011, 08:31 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I KNOW RIGHT!!!! :facepalm:

The point is that it's a picture of a franchise QB. What does it matter what round he was picked in?

That's a great question. Here's the answer. Heard this one the radio the other day and it's really all you need to know.

Since 1970- 32% of QBs taken 1st overall have won SB.
(And that stat includes guys like Bradford, Stafford, Newton who were just recently drafted)

9.5% of QBs taken in rest of 1st round have won SB.

2.5% QBs rds 2-4.

<1% QBs rds 5+

Nobody is saying you can't find a franchise QB in other rounds. It's just the chances of it are extremely unlikely.

Sofa King
09-30-2011, 08:31 AM

You said it, Franchise QB. Who gives a shit where he was drafted.

Mr. Plow
09-30-2011, 08:32 AM
Can we get a ban on anyone not on the S4L bandwagon please?

Sofa King
09-30-2011, 08:33 AM
Can we get a ban on anyone not on the S4L bandwagon please?

Second.

Otter
09-30-2011, 08:41 AM
A dancing bananna seems appropriate here.PBJ

lcarus
09-30-2011, 08:43 AM
The best argument for suck for luck is the fact that all the raider and donkey fans are rooting for us to win.

Exactly right. When Charger, Donkey, and Faider fans want you to win....you should probably lose.

The Bad Guy
09-30-2011, 08:43 AM

So you know we can come back, but admit the QB stinks. How can teams in the NFL come back when they don't have a QB?

They can't.

SUCK FOR LUCK.

Pants
09-30-2011, 08:46 AM
That's a great question. Here's the answer. Heard this one the radio the other day and it's really all you need to know.

Since 1970- 32% of QBs taken 1st overall have won SB.
(And that stat includes guys like Bradford, Stafford, Newton who were just recently drafted)

9.5% of QBs taken in rest of 1st round have won SB.

2.5% QBs rds 2-4.

<1% QBs rds 5+

Nobody is saying you can't find a franchise QB in other rounds. It's just the chances of it are extremely unlikely.

While this is a good post, I think the general consensus here is that you're probably around 50% in terms of getting a real franchise QB, capable of winning or contenting for multiple Super Bowls with Andrew Luck. Prospects like him don't come around very often.

Dave Lane
09-30-2011, 08:49 AM

Personally I call it stupid.

HemiEd
09-30-2011, 08:50 AM

People have such short fucking memories. Do they even follow this team?

This team drafted top 5 three years in a fucking row, after going 4-12, 2-14 and 4-12 without drafting a QB.

For that fucking fine 2-14 season, this team drafted fucking Tyson Fucking Jackson.

Tyson Fucking Jackson was drafted by this fucking management after the worst record in franchise history!!!

This team has not tried to draft a franchise QB in 28 years.

I for one, considering the above track record, don't want this team to lose because, I have ZERO mother fucking faith that they would draft Luck anyway.

I honestly believe they will try and get broke down Peyton Manning after Indy drafts Luck.

Dave Lane
09-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Second.

Permaban. Or at least till they we get a franchise QB.

Mr. Plow
09-30-2011, 08:52 AM
I honestly believe they will try and get broke down Peyton Manning after Indy drafts Luck.

I would find another team to support if that were to happen.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 08:53 AM
You guys make way too many assumptions. I'm anything but happy about the lack of a franchise QB, and having mediocre seasons doesn't do it for me either. Saying that we have to draft #1 overall in order to get a franchise QB, is not only "narrow minded", but extremely ignorant.

BigRichard
09-30-2011, 08:55 AM
You guys make way too many assumptions. I'm anything but happy about the lack of a franchise QB, and having mediocre seasons doesn't do it for me either. Saying that we have to draft #1 overall in order to get a franchise QB, is not only "narrow minded", but extremely ignorant.

I think that is the only way to force the FO to make said choice.

Pants
09-30-2011, 08:55 AM

No. You play the odds. The odds that you get a Franchise QB in Andrew Luck are as high as you will ever get.

You want to play on the penny slots and hope against hope you hit the jackpot. We want to go play at the high stakes poker table.

Imon Yourside
09-30-2011, 08:56 AM
Were going to suck anyways, might as well suck for Luck.

HemiEd
09-30-2011, 08:56 AM
I would find another team to support if that were to happen.

Milkman and I both felt that way when Carl traded for Montana. The team was set up very well, with talent much like it is now, to make a nice run.
They just needed to draft a QB, and they traded their pick instead, for Montana.

FloridaMan88
09-30-2011, 08:58 AM

Luck is the most NFL-ready, franchise-caliber type QB to come out of college in years.

That is what the Chiefs need. A ready made, "even the Chiefs can't screw up" type QB.

MahiMike
09-30-2011, 08:58 AM
My signature says it all.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 08:59 AM
I think that is the only way to force the FO to make said choice.

You may be right, but I think it's painfully obvious that Cassel isn't very good. If our FO can't see that by now, then Lord help us all.

Mr. Plow
09-30-2011, 08:59 AM
Milkman and I both felt that way when Carl traded for Montana. The team was set up very well, with talent much like it is now, to make a nice run.
They just needed to draft a QB, and they traded their pick instead, for Montana.

God help me. :banghead:

Otter
09-30-2011, 09:00 AM

That would be funny if it weren't true.

luv
09-30-2011, 09:02 AM

It won't work DUMBSHIT.

Most civilized people have been able to come in here and disagree like adults. Leave it up to you to come in here and start name-calling.

nut - I appreciate how passionate you are about the team, and I understand wanting to see them win. Winning during the season is great, and makes going to games a lot more fun, but it's pointless if you don't have an inkling of a chance at winning the Super Bowl. You've got to keep the end goal in mind, and adjust your path accordingly.

Sometimes, you have to do things that aren't very pleasant in order to gain something that will help you have a better chance at reaching your goal. I don't really care for school. It's 20 hours per week out of my time outside of work, and it's expensive. However, my ultimate goal is to move away from Springfield. Getting this education helps me to better my chances of being able to do that. I don't like it - it's sucks sometimes - but it's a necessary evil.

This season is the same type of thing. We're in a rut. We have to do something we don't want to do in order to better ourselves for the end goal. We must obtain a franchise QB. Luck shows the greatest promise. In order to get him, we basically have to have the first pick of the draft. There's only one way to do that.

MahiMike
09-30-2011, 09:05 AM

Yes, Cardinal red.

The Bad Guy
09-30-2011, 09:06 AM

I want the hand forced of the front office. I don't want there to be a debate or discussion as to who to take.

Again, I'm not interested in this "feel good" for 5 win nonsense, because let's face it, that's the most we can expect.. I understand some of you are. Good for you.

FAX
09-30-2011, 09:08 AM
I find it difficult to formulate the words necessary to get my point across to you, Mr. big nasty kcnut. Therefore, I have writ you a poemism.

When a tax is low, one must hike it
When you date a lesbo, one must dike it
And to give us a chance
We must crap in our pants
So we're gonna suck and you'll like it.

FAX

HemiEd
09-30-2011, 09:12 AM
God help me. :banghead:

That would be funny if it weren't true.

Can you imagine the season ticket sales to the casual fans?

WE HAVE PEYTON MANNING!!! CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Mr. Plow
09-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Can you imagine the season ticket sales to the casual fans?

WE HAVE PEYTON MANNING!!! CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Give me Manning 10 years ago and I'll be first in line.

Deberg_1990
09-30-2011, 09:17 AM

Not that it matters much because its ancient history and doesnt apply much to today, but thre wasnt a decent QB available when the Chiefs drafted that season (1993) The Best was Bledsoe and they were not going to move up that far.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_NFL_Draft

Otter
09-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Not that it matters much because its ancient history and doesnt apply much to today, but thre wasnt a decent QB available when the Chiefs drafted that season (1993) The Best was Bledsoe and they were not going to move up that far.

Do you mean the ones they gave up high round draft picks for at the end of their career in Trent Green and Elvis Grbac who were taken in the 8th round in 1993 or don't they count?

The Franchise
09-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Seriously.....go fuck yourself.

Deberg_1990
09-30-2011, 09:23 AM
Do you mean the ones they gave up high round draft picks for at the end of their career in Trent Green and Elvis Grbac who were taken in the 8th round in 1993 or don't they count?

I was just talking 1993 in particular. Im actually for suck for luck. IM tired of the retreads.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 09:23 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before, but just humor me. This is all hypothetical of course..

Chiefs lose enough games to select #1 overall. Chiefs select Andrew Luck. After an appropriate ammount of time it is determined that Andrew Luck is a bust, and not a franchise QB.

At that point would we start rooting for the Chiefs to lose again?

The Franchise
09-30-2011, 09:25 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before, but just humor me. This is all hypothetical of course..

Chiefs lose enough games to select #1 overall. Chiefs select Andrew Luck. After an appropriate ammount of time it is determined that Andrew Luck is a bust, and not a franchise QB.

No....we just go out and draft another QB.

Rain Man
09-30-2011, 09:26 AM

Oh, absolutely.

It might not hurt to hope for them to lose his first five years or so so we can get him a WR, RB, LT, and some defense.

Deberg_1990
09-30-2011, 09:27 AM

A team should keep drafting a Franchise QB until they find one.

ForeverChiefs58
09-30-2011, 09:27 AM
It's been like 18 seasons since a playoff win and I'm tired of this crap. Cassel keeps sucking and we won't put stanzi in there because let face it this organization pulled down their pants for Cassel. I hope we win a playoff game or Super Bowl in this fucking lifetime, but by the looks of things we are going to need a lot of luck. If you don't like it then fuck off loser, and start hoping for some Luck!

FYP

RealSNR
09-30-2011, 09:28 AM
It's just 3 games but i know we can come back. I'm tired of this crap. If cassel keep sucking then we put stanzi in there because let face it anything better then cassel. I hope we win. If you don't like it then fuck off loser.Dude, you're really missing out.

Suck4Luck isn't just a saying. It's a philosophy that totally REPLACES being a Chiefs fan. It's a mentality that you can not seek. You can only achieve it by waiting. Open your heart to Andrew Luck, and soon the desire for a franchise QB will overcome any worthless thing currently on your mind. A sandwich, a new vacuum cleaner, Thaddeus McCotter... they are all insignificant next to the power of Andrew Luck. And the sooner you let these false motivations fall to the wayside and become grounded into the dirt like Joe Hall raping the 2002 Denver defense, the sooner your life and your life as a Chiefs fan will truly bring you happiness.

THAT is what Suck4Luck is all about. It's not about hate. It's about LOVE.

OnTheWarpath15
09-30-2011, 09:28 AM

You won't have to root for losses. They'll fucking suck, just like they do now.

KCinNY
09-30-2011, 09:30 AM

Indy blew it with Jeff George #1 overall in '89. San Diego blew it with Ryan Leaf #2 overall in '98.

What did they do? They kept trying to get their franchise QB and eventually succeeded with Manning and Rivers.

The Hunt family seems to think that since they blew it with Blackledge in '83, they should never again try to draft and develop a franchise QB even though it's the most proven way to build a Superbowl winner.

The Bad Guy
09-30-2011, 09:30 AM

I would not. The simple fact that they took a guy who was viewed as can't miss and a true franchise QB would be good enough for me to actually trust the direction of a team that's lacked the most critical component of a team for a long time.

It wouldn't deter me from taking another one though.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 09:31 AM
No....we just go out and draft another QB.

Why can't we do that now though?

Pants
09-30-2011, 09:33 AM

We can. The likelihood of it working out with Foles/Jones/RG3 is just much lower than it is with Luck. Do you understand the concept of likelihood?

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 09:33 AM
Oh, absolutely.

It might not hurt to hope for them to lose his first five years or so so we can get him a WR, RB, LT, and some defense.

Let's just try to lose as much as possible the next 4 yrs or so and stock up. Brilliant RM. LMAO

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 09:34 AM
A team should keep drafting a Franchise QB until they find one.

Well yeah..

OnTheWarpath15
09-30-2011, 09:37 AM

We can.

We can go 1-15 or 2-14 and get the next Peyton Manning, or go 6-10 and get the next Chad Pennington.

I'll gladly take the extra losses in a year that's going to be shitty regardless and be in position to take the best prospect.

RealSNR
09-30-2011, 09:37 AM
For my ally is Suck4Luck. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us… and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this… crude matter! You must feel Suck4Luck around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock… everywhere! Even between the land and the championship.

Dave Lane
09-30-2011, 09:38 AM
Most civilized people have been able to come in here and disagree like adults. Leave it up to you to come in here and start name-calling.

So who posted this to start the thread?

If you don't like it then **** off loser.

This is no longer the goofy lovable loser nut. I used to give him a very wide leeway on posts. I still try to not directly comment on his posts for obvious reasons, but I no longer defend him from the crap he stirs up. It's too bad to the old nut was a decent guy.

The Franchise
09-30-2011, 09:39 AM
There are two things in the NFL that you shoot for. The #1 pick in the draft and a Superbowl Trophy. 10-6 and knocked out of the playoffs amounts to shit.

Sofa King
09-30-2011, 09:41 AM
There are two things in the NFL that you shoot for. The #1 pick in the draft and a Superbowl Trophy. 10-6 and knocked out of the playoffs amounts to shit.

I choose both.

RealSNR
09-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Why can't we do that now though?That's what we've been wanting since Todd Blackledge was cut from the team in the 80s.

IT HASN'T BEEN DONE.

If it takes the #1 overall pick and the best QB prospect in over a generation, if it takes that goddamn much motivation to finally draft a goddamn QB, then let's do it.

Oh.. I mean... Ommmmmmmm..... suck4luck... ommmmmmm.....

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 09:43 AM
We can.

We can go 1-15 or 2-14 and get the next Peyton Manning, or go 6-10 and get the next Chad Pennington.

I'll gladly take the extra losses in a year that's going to be shitty regardless and be in position to take the best prospect.

What if we go 6-10 and get the next Rodgers, Flacco, Roethlisberger(minus the rapes), etc?

HemiEd
09-30-2011, 09:44 AM

My football knowledge was not even close to milkmans then or now, I just know I was pissed when the trade came down.

They almost had a team built, now it was going to be compromised by a guy that was about done. They did sell the hell out of tickets though.
Granted, he was a big name, but the Chiefs were building their own name again.

IIRC, milkman liked Alex Van Pelt in that draft, and Mark Brunell would not have been a bad pick, if they hadn't have traded for Montana.

The Franchise
09-30-2011, 09:45 AM
What if we go 6-10 and get the next Rodgers, Flacco, Roethlisberger(minus the rapes), etc?

Or we could just keep taking QBs in the 6th round and hope for the next Tom Brady.

Bearcat
09-30-2011, 09:46 AM

What if we don't draft a QB in the 1st round at all, and find the next Tom Brady? What if the next Tom Brady is on our bench?

This is fun.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Or we could just keep taking QBs in the 6th round and hope for the next Tom Brady.

I'm not advocating that at all. I'm all for going QB in round one.

OnTheWarpath15
09-30-2011, 09:50 AM

So why the fuck are you OK with winning 6 games and taking an inferior prospect?

Bearcat
09-30-2011, 09:50 AM
This is no longer the goofy lovable loser nut. I used to give him a very wide leeway on posts. I still try to not directly comment on his posts for obvious reasons, but I no longer defend him from the crap he stirs up. It's too bad to the old nut was a decent guy.

I take it as someone trying to fit in... throwing around f-bombs and AIDS jokes because everyone else does it, or acting tough so he doesn't feel like he's getting pushed around.

The Franchise
09-30-2011, 09:51 AM

I'll be happy if they take a shot on a QB in the 1st round.

I'll be ecstatic if we get Andrew Luck.

Is there a difference between going 2-14 and 4-12?

Fish
09-30-2011, 09:51 AM
I'm calling it right now... Matt Cassel's final damaging assault on this franchise will be winning enough meaningless games this year to take the Chiefs out of the running to draft Luck...

Dave Lane
09-30-2011, 09:52 AM
What if we don't draft a QB in the 1st round at all, and find the next Tom Brady? What if the next Tom Brady is on our bench?

This is fun.

What if he's in the stands watching the game? We can have fan tryouts for franchise QB till we get one. Sooner or later it's bound to work. That is the logic that is failing Chenz in this thread. And Chenz is a good guy he just has a logic blockage.

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-30-2011, 09:54 AM
I take it as someone trying to fit in... throwing around f-bombs and AIDS jokes because everyone else does it, or acting tough so he doesn't feel like he's getting pushed around.

Well AIDS jokes ARE funny... until you get it.

No actually still funny.

HemiEd
09-30-2011, 10:04 AM

This is fun.

IMO, the best thing they could do, is put Stanzi in right now. That would come the closest to resolving the issues.
If he fails badly, then the team has their shitty record, but he has some experience and they have an idea who he is.
If he does well, they can go ahead and draft their RT. :D

Sofa King
09-30-2011, 10:04 AM
So why the **** are you OK with winning 6 games and taking an inferior prospect?

True fan.

RealSNR
09-30-2011, 10:07 AM
What if we go 6-10 and get the next Rodgers, Flacco, Roethlisberger(minus the rapes), etc?What if we go 6-10, Luck and Foles get drafted, and the Chiefs brass say, "Uhp. Too bad all these QBs suck. OT it is."

Because that WILL happen unless it is painfully fucking obvious that either you take Andrew Luck or go die in a fucking fire.

That's what it took to get fucking Eric Berry. It's going to take the #1 overall pick and Andrew fucking Luck just to get a goddamn first round QB on this team.

Dr. Gigglepants
09-30-2011, 10:28 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/01/28/matt_cassel_tvp.jpg

Ha! Is that his kitchen?!

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-30-2011, 10:34 AM

Exactly

L.A. Chieffan
09-30-2011, 10:41 AM
I think a strong LT in the top 5 and maybe guy like Moore in the 2nd or 3rd would probably be better. Or we could just play our cards the rest of the season with Cassel and just make sure that we don't have our guy right there. I mean our line really isn't that good and there are so many injuries it's tough to say, any QB would probably be struggling under those circumstances.

Any rate we have definite shot to beat Minny at home this week and if SD and Oakland lose we're still only 1 game out of first! Keep hope alive and GO CHIEFS!

RealSNR
09-30-2011, 10:45 AM
I think a strong LT in the top 5 and maybe guy like Moore in the 2nd or 3rd would probably be better. Or we could just play our cards the rest of the season with Cassel and just make sure that we don't have our guy right there. I mean our line really isn't that good and there are so many injuries it's tough to say, any QB would probably be struggling under those circumstances.

Any rate we have definite shot to beat Minny at home this week and if SD and Oakland lose we're still only 1 game out of first! Keep hope alive and GO CHIEFS!That would be rape. And not in the cute, funny way. In the bad way.

The Franchise
09-30-2011, 10:45 AM

Any rate we have definite shot to beat Minny at home this week and if SD and Oakland lose we're still only 1 game out of first! Keep hope alive and GO CHIEFS!

:facepalm:

L.A. Chieffan
09-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Fake fans, what can i say? Go root for NFC East teams guys.

Sofa King
09-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Nothing to see here

Chiefnj2
09-30-2011, 10:51 AM

Looks like you got some bites.

teedubya
09-30-2011, 10:52 AM
I was a member of the Suck for Tyson Jackson campaign...

RealSNR
Looks like you got some bites.Eh, I knew he was trolling. I just wanted to talk about how rape is really funny.

The Franchise
Fake fans, what can i say? Go root for NFC East teams guys.

Kellen Moore? Really?

Pants
09-30-2011, 10:54 AM
Kellen Moore? Really?

He was trolling, man. He's a charter member of the S4L club. :D

The Franchise
09-30-2011, 10:56 AM
He was trolling, man. He's a charter member of the S4L club. :D

I can't tell anymore. :banghead:

L.A. Chieffan
09-30-2011, 10:59 AM
That would be rape. And not in the cute, funny way. In the bad way.

:facepalm:

Kellen Moore? Really?

Honestly I think Cassel deserves another shot after our bad luck this early. He did play pretty awesome in NE with the right personnel and have you already forgotten the SEA game last year?

I just mentioned Moore because if we have to draft a QB he's a pretty tough guy. Hes going to have to be behind our line. Unless we get it fixed, Matt Kalil will probably be available when we pick.

HemiEd
I was a member of the Suck for Tyson Jackson campaign...

yeah, that went real well.

Pants

I don't blame you. If you didn't pay attention to his other posts, there's no way to know. Just wanted you to save that energy for the real truefans. :)

L.A. Chieffan
09-30-2011, 11:02 AM
I don't blame you. If you didn't pay attention to his other posts, there's no way to know. Just wanted you to save that energy for the real truefans. :)

Hey Pants..... STFU I'm working here

Micjones
09-30-2011, 11:03 AM
I would love for this team to draft Andrew Luck, but only after playing their hearts out the rest of the way and giving Stanzi a 5-8 game tryout for the QBOTF job. I will NEVER root against this team.

suds79
09-30-2011, 11:08 AM
I would love for this team to draft Andrew Luck, but only after playing their hearts out the rest of the way and giving Stanzi a 5-8 game tryout for the QBOTF job. I will NEVER root against this team.

Truth of the matter is that this whole rooting for the team thing has been way overblown.

The Chiefs are bad enough to get Luck on their own without us. However we root has no effect whatsoever.

Okie_Apparition
09-30-2011, 11:10 AM
How you root will not change the W-L record. It is a choice of character.

OnTheWarpath15
09-30-2011, 11:12 AM

Truth of the matter is that this whole rooting for the team thing has been way overblown.

The Chiefs are bad enough to get Luck on their own without us. However we root has no effect whatsoever.

What Suds said.

I'm not rooting for them to lose, I'm just not going to be upset when they do.

teedubya
09-30-2011, 11:14 AM
yeah, that went real well.

:) I don't think ANYONE was on that bandwagon. :D

Pants
What Suds said.

Will you be upset if we win that one game that pushes us out of the 1st overall?

OnTheWarpath15
And on the other side, this "give Stanzi a chance" mantra is pretty ridiculous as well.

I dont care if Stanzi looks like the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning for 4 games, I'm still drafting Andrew Luck if he's available.

L.A. Chieffan
09-30-2011, 11:15 AM

not to pat myself on the back, like kcboob, or anything Pest but I was pretty much the first person to start the whole Luck in KC thing on this board.

LACHIEFFAN #1!

http://gifsoup.com/view2/1378591/farva-s-1-o.gif

OnTheWarpath15
09-30-2011, 11:16 AM
Will you be upset if they win that one game that pushes us out of the 1st overall?

I won't be thrilled, I'll say that much.

Luck goes 1st overall, and then we'll end up taking another fucking 5-technique in the Top 3.

You tell me if that win was worth it.

Pants
09-30-2011, 11:18 AM
I won't be thrilled, I'll say that much.

Luck goes 1st overall, and then we'll end up taking another ****ing 5-technique in the Top 3.

You tell me if that win was worth it.

Of course not. That's why I have no qualms about admitting that I'd rather this team go 1 and 15 than 3 and 13.

Bump
09-30-2011, 11:20 AM
getting Luck is our only chance at seeing a Superbowl anytime soon, I've been a fan long enough to realize that we need that #1 pick and we need an elite QB. Sure #1 QBs have busted before, but Luck is a rare prospect and I think he's going to pay dividends to whoever is lucky enough to suck enough to get him.

Why bother winning 4 or 5 games at best and be just as terrible next year. Unless we fall ass backwards into a Tom Brady, we aren't going to do shit.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 11:21 AM
What Suds said.

This is exactly how I feel. I want us to win, but I realize that most weeks we probably won't. I also would love to get Andrew Luck, but refuse to root against my team in order to do so.

So wait, am I a true fan? LMAO

KCUnited
09-30-2011, 11:22 AM
And on the other side, this "give Stanzi a chance" mantra is pretty ridiculous as well.

I dont care if Stanzi looks like the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning for 4 games, I'm still drafting Andrew Luck if he's available.

This. I'm all for giving the guy some snaps, but how he looks is completely irrelevant to what we should do if we're in a position to draft Luck.

Chiefnj2
09-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Will you be upset if we win that one game that pushes us out of the 1st overall?

Not at the moment, but come draft day when Indy picks Luck I'll pissed off to all hell.

OnTheWarpath15
09-30-2011, 11:26 AM
This is exactly how I feel. I want us to win, but I realize that most weeks we probably won't. I also would love to get Andrew Luck, but refuse to root against my team in order to do so.

The difference is that you absolutely refuse to root against them.

If we get to week 15-16-17 and need to lose for Luck, I have no problem rooting against them at that point.

Bump
09-30-2011, 11:27 AM

no, you're a true fan, but a little blinded. I understand not wanting to lose but at some point you have to realize that a small sacrifice will lead us to 10+ years of glory, then you have to root for that. It's not like I jumped off ship, I'm still a Chiefs fan, I just know that Andrew Luck is our only hope at contending.

KcFanInGA
09-30-2011, 11:32 AM
I cannot and will not root for us to lose..not even once. Let the chips fall how they may. I would like to see Stanzi get in some practice for the rest of the games however. Can't be any worse than Cassel. And yes, I know this has been said before. Just tossing my opinion out there.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 11:36 AM
no, you're a true fan, but a little blinded. I understand not wanting to lose but at some point you have to realize that a small sacrifice will lead us to 10+ years of glory, then you have to root for that. It's not like I jumped off ship, I'm still a Chiefs fan, I just know that Andrew Luck is our only hope at contending.

See this is another I don't get. You guys act like Luck is a surefire ticket to the Superbowl. I understand that he is the best QB prospect in a long time, but it seems ridiculous to hand the kid Superbowl victories all ready. 10+ years of glory? Hell let's just put him in the HOF!

Okie_Apparition
09-30-2011, 11:38 AM
What if Luck catches diabetes from Cutler at the rookie symposium

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 11:45 AM
The difference is that you absolutely refuse to root against them.

If we get to week 15-16-17 and need to lose for Luck, I have no problem rooting against them at that point.

Fair enough. At this point in time we are both true fans! Welcome brother! :D

OnTheWarpath15
09-30-2011, 11:47 AM
Fair enough. At this point in time we are both true fans! Welcome brother! :D

Not really.

Not only am I not rooting for them to lose, I'm not rooting for them to win, either.

I'm watching with a purely apathetic eye this season.

Okie_Apparition
09-30-2011, 11:48 AM
I can also see Romo getting inducted into the Raider or Bronco HOF during halftime vs Cheifs game. & him stabbing Luck with an AIDS infected needle

Okie_Apparition
09-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Okay that's over the top

ForeverChiefs58
09-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Honestly I think Cassel deserves another shot after our bad luck this early. He did play pretty awesome in NE with the right personnel and have you already forgotten the SEA game last year?

I just mentioned Moore because if we have to draft a QB he's a pretty tough guy. Hes going to have to be behind our line. Unless we get it fixed, Matt Kalil will probably be available when we pick.

LMAO. This looks like fun. Yeah, we should get Randy Moss to play again and rekindle some of that ol' NE magic. Cassel just needs a good running game. I know we had the best running game in the NFL last year, but if he had the best in the entire world I think he could easily get a first down in the first half of most games he plays.

Pants
09-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Cassel just needs a good running game. I know we had the best running game in the NFL last year, but if he had the best in the entire world I think he could easily get a first down in the first half of most games he plays.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 11:57 AM
What if Luck catches diabetes from Cutler at the rookie symposium

See, too many variables.

HemiEd
09-30-2011, 11:57 AM

R-E-post. :D

HemiEd
09-30-2011, 12:00 PM
:) I don't think ANYONE was on that bandwagon. :D

There were plenty on the "suck for early draft choice" bandwagon, but they got burned when it blew out the tires.

notorious
09-30-2011, 12:03 PM
I was so pissed off at this team after week 2 I thought I could cheer for them to lose.

About 3 seconds into the game against SD, I found out that I had thought wrong. I wanted to beat SD BADLY.

I will cheer for my team to win, but if they lose I will have a very "meh" reaction.

Chiefnj2
09-30-2011, 12:03 PM
I want to be prepared when KC wins a game or two. What rhymes with Barkley, Jones and Griffin?

Okie_Apparition
09-30-2011, 12:05 PM
The defense will stiffen...

ForeverChiefs58
09-30-2011, 12:19 PM

Looking at the secondary and all the injuries, I would guess they will go limp.

Dave Lane
09-30-2011, 12:32 PM
See this is another I don't get. You guys act like Luck is a surefire ticket to the Superbowl. I understand that he is the best QB prospect in a long time, but it seems ridiculous to hand the kid Superbowl victories all ready. 10+ years of glory? Hell let's just put him in the HOF!

We can pull people out of the stands to tryout too. Might work. Its called percentages. Say there is a 12% chance Luck bombs out as Cassel or worse. Theres a 45% chance Barkley bombs out as Cassel or worse which way should we go? Would you rather A win 5 games and get Barkley or B win 2 games and get Luck?

Or draft a OL in the first?

durtyrute
09-30-2011, 12:45 PM
The fix is in Pioli is tanking the season. PIOLI SUCKS FOR LUCK

ChiTown
09-30-2011, 12:46 PM

I agree. That generally happens to most corpses.

whoman69
09-30-2011, 12:58 PM
I agree. That generally happens to most corpses.

rep

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 01:01 PM
We can pull people out of the stands to tryout too. Might work. Its called percentages. Say there is a 12% chance Luck bombs out as Cassel or worse. Theres a 45% chance Barkley bombs out as Cassel or worse which way should we go? Would you rather A win 5 games and get Barkley or B win 2 games and get Luck?

Or draft a OL in the first?

Well I definitely agree that we should go QB, and if you were speaking in absolutes, it would be foolish not to take the Luck option. Your percentages are made up though. Heck we could lose all of our games and still not get #1 overall. Besides that, there is a HUGE likelihood that all of the Chiefs fans who are rooting against us, will have done it for no reason at all.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2011, 01:13 PM
It's really interesting to see how the tenor of the board has changed over the last three years or so. I remember a really small number of us wanting the Chiefs to lose every game in the 2008 season, and the absolute vitriol it created as a result. The game thread where they beat the Raiders was very interesting. Lots of outrage. "I'll never root for this team to lose!" "You can't win with just a QB!" and the like.

Titty Meat
09-30-2011, 01:14 PM
Fuck you faggot

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Well I definitely agree that we should go QB, and if you were speaking in absolutes, it would be foolish not to take the Luck option. Your percentages are made up though. Heck we could lose all of our games and still not get #1 overall. Besides that, there is a HUGE likelihood that all of the Chiefs fans who are rooting against us, will have done it for no reason at all.

If we lose all of our games then the only team who could possibly get the #1 overall pick would be St. Louis, who just drafted Bradford.

RealSNR
09-30-2011, 01:16 PM
It's really interesting to see how the tenor of the board has changed over the last three years or so. I remember a really small number of us wanting the Chiefs to lose every game in the 2008 season, and the absolute vitriol it created as a result. The game thread where they beat the Raiders was very interesting. Lots of outrage. "I'll never root for this team to lose!" "You can't win with just a QB!" and the like.I'm not sure how NFL draft tiebreakers work. If we did lose every game, who would take that 1 slot in 2009? The Lions or us?

ChiTown
09-30-2011, 01:17 PM
If we lose all of our games then the only team who could possibly get the #1 overall pick would be St. Louis, who just drafted Bradford.

My guess is that if STL got the #1 pick, they would trade it for a shit ton of picks

lcarus
09-30-2011, 01:17 PM
I just saw a mock draft that has the Colts getting Luck and us at #2 taking Matt Kalil from USC, and Foles with our 2nd rounder. I would be happy with that I guess...

Chiefnj2
09-30-2011, 01:19 PM
I just saw a mock draft that has the Colts getting Luck and us at #2 taking Matt Kalil from USC, and Foles with our 2nd rounder. I would be happy with that I guess...

Die

lcarus
09-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Also saw this on a mock draft for our 3rd round pick:

Kansas City Chiefs: T.Y. Hilton, WR/KR, Florida International
Can the Chiefs give up on Jonathan Baldwin after just one year? Considering that he's been awful on the practice field and even punched a teammate, maybe. This is also to make amends for that awful Steve Breaston signing. Seriously, were the Chiefs the only team that didn't know Breaston's knees were shot?

Pants
09-30-2011, 01:20 PM
Also saw this on a mock draft for our 3rd round pick:

Kansas City Chiefs: T.Y. Hilton, WR/KR, Florida International
Can the Chiefs give up on Jonathan Baldwin after just one year? Considering that he's been awful on the practice field and even punched a teammate, maybe. This is also to make amends for that awful Steve Breaston signing. Seriously, were the Chiefs the only team that didn't know Breaston's knees were shot?

Those knees didn't look too shot to me when he hauled in that long ass pass a yard away from the endzone. Fucking idiots.

lcarus
Die

Just posting what I read. I'm just saying. If we don't get the #1 pick and were able to get an OT and QB with our first 2 picks...that would be better than nothing.

Titty Meat
Yea Breastons knees sure looked shot last week when he was wide open down the field.

lcarus
09-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Those knees didn't look too shot to me when he hauled in that long ass pass a yard away from the endzone. ****ing idiots.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but how does him catching one pass mean anything?

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 01:21 PM

I thought there were others that held the tie breaker over us, nut it's likely that I heard wrong. So if that happens the Rams would surely trade the pick(which is much easier to do now), and the Chiefs would be in a bidding war.

Setsuna
09-30-2011, 01:32 PM

What other choice do you have dude? Go somewhere with this hypothetical bull sh*t.

Setsuna
09-30-2011, 01:40 PM

Yeah b/c OL are so sturdy. Let's draft an OL in the top 10 in the first round and watch him get be hurt for 3 years. Okung is a prime example. You want your team to fail? Draft an OL 1st round.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 01:45 PM
What other choice do you have dude? Go somewhere with this hypothetical bull sh*t.

LMAO it's ALL hypothetical. That's the point, you poor pathetic moron.

Setsuna
09-30-2011, 01:46 PM
LMAO it's ALL hypothetical. That's the point, you poor pathetic moron.

Which makes it bullsh*t. You're just a troll.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 01:50 PM
Which makes it bullsh*t. You're just a troll.

Yeah buddy, that's me, the true fan-troll. Go design some t-shirts or something dipshit.

Setsuna
09-30-2011, 02:05 PM
Yeah buddy, that's me, the true fan-troll. Go design some t-shirts or something dipshit.

ROFL. Well played.

FAX
09-30-2011, 02:06 PM
I'm not disagreeing with you, but how does him catching one pass mean anything?

In our offense, that's pretty huge.

FAX

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2011, 02:17 PM
I thought there were others that held the tie breaker over us, nut it's likely that I heard wrong. So if that happens the Rams would surely trade the pick(which is much easier to do now), and the Chiefs would be in a bidding war.

For the Rams to go winless, they'd have to lose to Seattle, Arizona, and San Francisco twice. There is no way even that 2009 Lions team would have done that.

We play all the other winless teams, so if we lose out, we win.

Iowanian
09-30-2011, 02:21 PM

Lately, the Chiefs have had a top 5 draft pick more often than a 10 win season.

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 02:29 PM
For the Rams to go winless, they'd have to lose to Seattle, Arizona, and San Francisco twice. There is no way even that 2009 Lions team would have done that.

We play all the other winless teams, so if we lose out, we win.

That's fine. I seriously doubt we lose all of our games either way.

Oh Snap
09-30-2011, 02:37 PM
I am tired of winning meaningless games. I want this team to win Super Bowls. We are not winning the golden ticket without a franchise QB.

SUCK FOR LUCK

This, any games we win will be meaningless. Id rather suck for a year and be a part of a dynasty for 10-15 years. Look at the colts and patriots to see where this thing could go. Teams with franchise QBs win year in year out. Luck is a franchise QB that only comes around once a generation. A special player like that is hard to pass up on. I think everyone agrees if Luck wasnt a prospect in next years draft, we would be right with you OP. Sorry, not this year though!

LOCOChief
09-30-2011, 02:41 PM

Who wants another mushroom bruise on the forehead?

Thatguy, that's who!

Titty Meat
09-30-2011, 02:43 PM

You're probably the one who came up with that dumbass shirt. WE DUNT HEAR U HATERZ

CHENZ A!
09-30-2011, 02:47 PM
You're probably the one who came up with that dumbass shirt. WE DUNT HEAR U HATERZ

:spock:

HemiEd
09-30-2011, 09:50 PM
There were plenty on the "suck for early draft choice" bandwagon, but they got burned when it blew out the tires.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bE_1tCasi_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BossChief
09-30-2011, 10:09 PM
I dont root against KC, I am rooting for us to get into position to draft a player that could make us a REAL TEAM.

Ted Theodore Logan
09-30-2011, 10:11 PM
I dont root against KC, I am rooting for us to get into position to draft a player that could make us a REAL TEAM.

Exactly. I love the Chiefs,but I also want whats best for them and this mediocre bullcrap aint cuttin it!

Ted Theodore Logan
09-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Every year for a Chiefs fan is like always ending up with the fat chick at the end of the night,for ONCE as a Chiefs fan I want to end up with the FINE ASS BITCH!

09-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Most of them truly feel that you are not a "real fan" unless you want your team to win every game. They can't see the forest for the trees.

In this case, losing IS winning and the hard core fans understand that difference.

Dave Lane
09-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Most of them truly feel that you are not a "real fan" unless you want your team to win every game. They can't see the forest for the trees.

In this case, losing IS winning and the hard core fans understand that difference.

Or the ones with a brain. I'm rooting right now to lose em all this seasons, the season is lost for anything special so its time to do the very best thing for my team, lose.

kysirsoze
10-01-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm starting to think all this "I don't want them to win, but I won't root against them" shit is ridiculous. How can you not have an opinion?? I think people should be fans however they choose, but it I was going to call out someone's fandom, I would call out the apathetic fans over the S4L fans. Pick a side, FFS!

I get that it feels wrong to root against them, but I'm doing it anyway. Every loss puts us closer to our best chance to make the biggest single improvement a team can make. That thought makes the choice easy for me.

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2011, 12:05 AM
The goal is a Championship, not a Division title or a winning season. Every move, action, offseason decision, player we get, players we lose, all of that is about one thing. Everything you should want is for the Chiefs to have the best chance to get there.

I have NEVER, EVER rooted for the Chiefs to lose. Even now I don't watch the games rooting against them, I am just watching for the sake of watching. But in the end losing is probably the best option right now. I have never said that before. Even at 0-4 I am the guy hoping something changes. Problem is doing that in a year where winning the Superbowl is NOT going to happen doesn't help this team. Yeah "anything" can happen, but give me the odds of Luck working out over the odds of us winning the Superbowl right now.

Question is, what helps our chances of the only thing that matters, a Chamionship. Is it winning 5 or 6 games this year to keep the team "hopeful" it was just a weird year with injuries? Or is it somehow ending up with Luck. To me its not even close.

The upside of Luck outweighs the failout of anything that will come from having a horrible, horrible season. Players are not morons. They won't play to lose, and they shouldn't. But if you think us getting Luck won't make guys on this team pumped about the future you aren't looking at it correctly.

Luck changes the culture and the mood of this franchise a lot more then a 6-10 season would.

10-01-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm starting to think all this "I don't want them to win, but I won't root against them" shit is ridiculous. How can you not have an opinion?? I think people should be fans however they choose, but it I was going to call out someone's fandom, I would call out the apathetic fans over the S4L fans. Pick a side, FFS!

I get that it feels wrong to root against them, but I'm doing it anyway. Every loss puts us closer to our best chance to make the biggest single improvement a team can make. That thought makes the choice easy for me.

I have an opinion that every loss this year is a potential win in the grand scheme but I won't root for that loss. I just won't be fucking upset about it. If you don't get it thats tough.

Just because I look at it slightly different from you doesn't mean we are not on the same page.

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2011, 12:15 AM
I have an opinion that every loss this year is a potential win in the grand scheme but I won't root for that loss. I just won't be ****ing upset about it. If you don't get it thats tough.

Just because I look at it slightly different from you doesn't mean we are not on the same page.

Exactly. It doesn't matter what you root for. If the Chiefs win or lose, it had nothing to do with what the fans "decided" to root for.

A tough reality is that it may be better that the Chiefs lose and lose big. Winning 5-8 games is a bigger kick in the balls then getting the #1 pick this year. Its a rare year and we happen to be in this position.

I wasn't happy Cassel through that pick. I just wasn't pissed like I would be in previous years. I stood up and looked confused, because I didn't know what happened or how it could have happened that way. Its not a fun thing to say, but us losing while playing well and having Matt struggle may be the best thing for us.

Titty Meat
10-01-2011, 12:17 AM
When Bill Callahan got his ass handed to him by USC for a second time I wanted him fired. I knew if he lost the Colorado game which would have put them in a pull had they would he would for sure be fired so I cheered like crazy for Colorado to win. It worked out well.

I'll cheer for the Chiefs to lose every game we'll get Andrew Luck and it'll work out well too.

Anyone crying about people wanting us to lose instead of going 4-12 is a cheese dick.

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2011, 12:19 AM
When Bill Callahan got his ass handed to him by USC for a second time I wanted him fired. I knew if he lost the Colorado game which would have put them in a pull had they would he would for sure be fired so I cheered like crazy for Colorado to win. It worked out well.

I'll cheer for the Chiefs to lose every game we'll get Andrew Luck and it'll work out well too.

Anyone crying about people wanting us to lose instead of going 4-12 is a cheese dick.

Its a little tougher with 13 games to go. If this week was the final game deciding the #1 pick, yeah I would be rooting hard against KC.

Long road to go and getting the worst record can in some ways be as unlikely as the best. I think we have a real shot at Luck, but I am not freaking out until this stretch of MIN and IND ends.

Titty Meat
10-01-2011, 12:30 AM
Its a little tougher with 13 games to go. If this week was the final game deciding the #1 pick, yeah I would be rooting hard against KC.

Long road to go and getting the worst record can in some ways be as unlikely as the best. I think we have a real shot at Luck, but I am not freaking out until this stretch of MIN and IND ends.

We lose the next 2 games the chances of getting the number 1 pick are likely. We're 0-3 and haven't even played the toughest part of the schedule and we have a QB who sucks. Our only hope for winning a playoff game sometime soon is Andrew Luck.

Saccopoo
10-01-2011, 12:33 AM
There is no possible way that this kid lives up to the hype and expectations that you people are putting on him.

10-01-2011, 12:34 AM
There is no possible way that this kid lives up to the hype and expectations that you people are putting on him.
At this point, its a risk most of us are willing to have the Chiefs take. I would much rather them try and fail than not try at all. We already know not trying hasn't done shit for this franchise.

lcarus
10-01-2011, 12:39 AM

Don't kill my dream man! It's all I got left...

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2011, 12:39 AM
We lose the next 2 games the chances of getting the number 1 pick are likely. We're 0-3 and haven't even played the toughest part of the schedule and we have a QB who sucks. Our only hope for winning a playoff game sometime soon is Andrew Luck.

Thats why I am saying my belief in it happening will sky rocket if we go to 0-5, which is bascially 0-10 if you count that 5 game stretch.

Saccopoo
10-01-2011, 12:46 AM
At this point, its a risk most of us are willing to have the Chiefs take. I would much rather them try and fail than not try at all. We already know not trying hasn't done shit for this franchise.

All I'm saying is that he's an unknown commodity until he suits up in the NFL. He could be Elway and go to five Super Bowls. He could be Marino and never win one. He could be David Carr and start for a while and then fizzle out.

However, there is a lot of people around here that are getting way worked up about this kid becoming the saviour of the Chiefs franchise as long as we are the ultimate losers of the NFL in 2011, thus being the ultimate winners because we get to pick this guy, and I just think that putting that much expectation into a question mark at best is setting yourself up for a bag over the head, punch in the gut.

This kid will never live up to the hype.

RealSNR
10-01-2011, 01:00 AM
All I'm saying is that he's an unknown commodity until he suits up in the NFL. He could be Elway and go to five Super Bowls. He could be Marino and never win one. He could be David Carr and start for a while and then fizzle out.

However, there is a lot of people around here that are getting way worked up about this kid becoming the saviour of the Chiefs franchise as long as we are the ultimate losers of the NFL in 2011, thus being the ultimate winners because we get to pick this guy, and I just think that putting that much expectation into a question mark at best is setting yourself up for a bag over the head, punch in the gut.

This kid will never live up to the hype.How can we not get excited about Andrew Luck? For the first time in DECADES the majority of the fanbase not only recognizes but is DEMANDING a 1st round franchise QB. That's very exciting considering the nature of this fanbase and the team ownership.

Not sure what you expect us to do. I suppose we could all do Vulcan meditations and suppress any and all emotions. That would work, I guess.

10-01-2011, 01:05 AM

You assume he won't live up to the hype. Hell, we all hope he will. Hope is all we have man. Again, if we don't try we will continue to fail. I would rather try and fail than not try at all.

Sure its a risk but it is a damn good risk.

Hammock Parties
10-01-2011, 02:10 AM

Wrong.

Even if he is only as good as Trent Green he will have a lot of support here.

Tribal Warfare
10-01-2011, 02:14 AM
Wrong.

Even if he is only as good as Trent Green he will have a lot of support here.

I concur

milkman
10-01-2011, 07:01 AM
We can.

I think Manning would have been more successful if he had a better, stronger HC throughout his career.
There's a perception around here that I hate Payton Manning.
I just believe he's overrated.

But I also believe that if he had played for Belichick or Parcells for the majority of his career, he would have won more than a single SB.

I also think that Pennington could have gotten a SB for a better coach than Herman fucking Edwards.

My football knowledge was not even close to milkmans then or now, I just know I was pissed when the trade came down.

They almost had a team built, now it was going to be compromised by a guy that was about done. They did sell the hell out of tickets though.
Granted, he was a big name, but the Chiefs were building their own name again.

IIRC, milkman liked Alex Van Pelt in that draft, and Mark Brunell would not have been a bad pick, if they hadn't have traded for Montana.

No, there wasn't a QB in the draft that I wanted.
What I wanted to do was to sign Steve Buerlein to sit behind Montana to learn for a couple of years.
I just believe that signing Montana, and not having the future in mind at the position was stupid.

This is the epitome of "truefan" mentality.

milkman
10-01-2011, 07:17 AM
I think there are going to be 3 or 4 QBs taken in this next draft that have the potential to be franchise QBs.

I really like Nick Foles, he brings Aaron Rodgers to mind when I watch him play.

Ryan Lindley is a sleeper that I think has a very good chance of being a very good NFL QB.

My problem is that Scott Pioli is a guy that watched Matt Cassel in practice and in games for years, and he thought that Cassel was the QB to build this team around.

If we aren't picking #1 overall, I have no faith in his QB evaluation to make the right choice.

I am not going to root for losses, but I recognize that losses are inevitable as long as Matt Cassel is this team's QB.

notorious
10-01-2011, 07:34 AM

This.

So many people just don't get it. They would rather have a sure 7-9 to 9-7 squad then take a shot at greatness.

notorious
10-01-2011, 07:38 AM
If we aren't picking #1 overall, I have no faith in his QB evaluation to make the right choice.

This. The pick has to be a no-brainer.

CHENZ A!
10-01-2011, 08:01 AM
I am not going to root for losses, but I recognize that losses are inevitable as long as Matt Cassel is this team's QB.

exactly.

Rausch
10-01-2011, 08:02 AM

I'm with ya' bro...

CHENZ A!
10-01-2011, 08:04 AM
This.

So many people just don't get it. They would rather have a sure 7-9 to 9-7 squad then take a shot at greatness.

I don't think ANYONE wants a mediocre team.

The Luckturbators are always making assumptions, and throwing insults. It's pretty funny.

tredadda
10-01-2011, 08:06 AM
I'll be happy if they take a shot on a QB in the 1st round.

I'll be ecstatic if we get Andrew Luck.

Is there a difference between going 2-14 and 4-12?

Yes. The difference is Luck. I would much rather get the closest thing to a sure fire success in a QB with Luck than another 1st rounder if at all possible. Reason is because guys like Barkley, Foles, RGIII, and Jones could be superstars and franchise QB's, but they also have a higher bust factor than Luck, and if one of them busts it might be forever before we try for another 1st round QB. Last one we drafted was in 1983 and if we draft one this year it will be 29 years between drafts. I don't want to wait till 2041 to try again if this team screws up this pick. Luck has one of the lowest bust rates of any QB in a long time. Not saying he can't, but if I were a betting man I would wager that this kid will succeed in the NFL. I want him doing that with us and not someone else. We are a solid team that is on the verge of greatness, we just need a stud QB to guide the ship.

Ugly Duck
10-01-2011, 08:06 AM

I've often prayed that my team could rise to the level of mediocre.

tredadda
10-01-2011, 08:09 AM
IMO, the best thing they could do, is put Stanzi in right now. That would come the closest to resolving the issues.
If he fails badly, then the team has their shitty record, but he has some experience and they have an idea who he is.
If he does well, they can go ahead and draft their RT. :D

Exactly. Starting Stanzi would be the best thing for this team. We are not going to make the playoffs or SB with Matt Cassel under center. Start Stanzi and see what we have in him. At best, he shows promise and maybe we don't go after a QB, at worst we still suck and get Luck.

Al Bundy
10-01-2011, 08:13 AM

The Luckturbators are always making assumptions, and throwing insults. It's pretty funny.

I have lived through this. Beating the Detroit Lions at the end of 1988 gave my Buccaneers Broderick Thomas. However, it cost us Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders or Derrick Thomas. 3 hall of famers because the Bucs won one meaningless game at the end of the season.

CHENZ A!
10-01-2011, 08:20 AM
I have lived through this. Beating the Detroit Lions at the end of 1988 gave my Buccaneers Broderick Thomas. However, it cost us Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders or Derrick Thomas. 3 hall of famers because the Bucs won one meaningless game at the end of the season.

That's some shitty luck. "Luck" being the key word here. Also, we aren't anywhere close to week 17. I'd be willing to bet that by that time we won't even be in the running for the #1 overall. A top five, maybe, a top ten, almost certainly. This team is going to win a couple of games whether people like it or not. It's just going to happen.

tredadda
10-01-2011, 08:32 AM
I don't know, but this is my opinion and it might get bashed on here because I'm a "noob", but I think the Suck4Luck mentality is a good thing and it reflects the feelings of many fans. It needs to be loud and vocal in the KC area and not just message boards (which it might be, I don't know as I live in Colorado). It needs to be loud enough that management gets the message that the fans are tired. They are tired of mediocrity. They are tired of 3 playoff wins since SB IV! They are tired of watching good Chiefs teams go nowhere because they have crap under center. They are tired of this team trying to win with career backups. They are tired of watching other teams make SB runs because they rolled the dice on a 1st round QB while we continue to do what we always have done which history has shown does not work for us. They are tired of being good enough to win some games, but never good enough to win it all (except for a couple of seasons in the 90's). Until management gets this lesson and hears the voice of those fans, we might continue down the same road that we have been since the Dawson days.

The Bad Guy
10-01-2011, 08:34 AM
That's some shitty luck. "Luck" being the key word here. Also, we aren't anywhere close to week 17. I'd be willing to bet that by that time we won't even be in the running for the #1 overall. A top five, maybe, a top ten, almost certainly. This team is going to win a couple of games whether people like it or not. It's just going to happen.

Name your price.

You're in a lot of denial about how truly awful this team is.

Where are those couple of wins coming from?

milkman
10-01-2011, 08:38 AM
I don't know, but this is my opinion and it might get bashed on here because I'm a "noob", but I think the Suck4Luck mentality is a good thing and it reflects the feelings of many fans. It needs to be loud and vocal in the KC area and not just message boards (which it might be, I don't know as I live in Colorado). It needs to be loud enough that management gets the message that the fans are tired. They are tired of mediocrity. They are tired of 3 playoff wins since SB IV! They are tired of watching good Chiefs teams go nowhere because they have crap under center. They are tired of this team trying to win with career backups. They are tired of watching other teams make SB runs because they rolled the dice on a 1st round QB while we continue to do what we always have done which history has shown does not work for us. They are tired of being good enough to win some games, but never good enough to win it all (except for a couple of seasons in the 90's). Until management gets this lesson and hears the voice of those fans, we might continue down the same road that we have been since the Dawson days.

This is a pretty good post, though a break or two somewhere would make it easier to read.

And it's pretty clear that your best chance for success is to draft and develop your own QB.

That is what I am hoping that this team does.

However, it is not the only path to success.

Let's remember that Lenny Dawson was someone else's backup before he came to KC.

At the end of the day, I don't care how they do it.
I just want this team to find that QB.

I am convinced that Scott Pioli needs to have that QB falling right into his lap though.

The Bad Guy
10-01-2011, 08:41 AM
I am convinced that Scott Pioli needs to have that QB falling right into his lap though.

This is the boat I'm in. I'm fine with how he evaluates every position other than QB, but I don't have a ton of faith if they don't have the #1 that will take a QB in the first round.

loochy
10-01-2011, 08:41 AM
I cannot and will not root for us to lose..not even once. Let the chips fall how they may. I would like to see Stanzi get in some practice for the rest of the games however. Can't be any worse than Cassel. And yes, I know this has been said before. Just tossing my opinion out there.

Stop looking at it as "rooting for the Chiefs to lose." Think of it as "rooting for the Chiefs to win for 10 years straight."

Al Bundy
10-01-2011, 08:50 AM

That 1988 Buccaneers team finished 5-11. The 1988 Cowboys team finished 3-13. The Cowpies got Aikman, the Bucs got Broderick Thomas. Any meaningless win during the season is harmful.

kcfanXIII
10-01-2011, 09:01 AM
This.

"8-8 is great" vs. "suck for luck"

notorious
10-01-2011, 09:06 AM

The assumption is that we will have a chance to eventually win a SB with Luck. I agree.

We will never win a SB with our old system of getting retread QB's and drafting players other then a potential franchise QB in the 1st.

The insults are uncalled for, of course.

I will cheer this team, because that is who I am. But, if they lose, I will walk away feeling that we are one step closer to finally getting a guy that can get it done.

whoman69
10-01-2011, 09:12 AM

No way a Bucs fan can complain about losing out on a high draft pick. You had the # pick 2 out the three years prior. There were seven All-Pro players picked in the 1st after the Bucs drafted that year. You had the 4th pick in the draft the next year with the 3rd, 5th and 6th round picks all being All-Pro. The Bucs drafted Keith McCants with Junior Seau on the board. In subsequent years they drafted 7th, traded the #2, 6th and 6th again. You can't tell me you're going to blame the Bucs failure on winning one game when they spent an entire decade drafting in the top 10. I don't want the Chiefs falling in that cycle.

kcfanXIII
10-01-2011, 09:13 AM
I will cheer this team, because that is who I am. But, if they lose, I will walk away feeling that we are one step closer to finally getting a guy that can get it done.

ya, the losses don't hurt nearly as bad this year because of the chance at such a high draft pick. granted we are putting faith in a guy who took Tyson Jackson at #3 so i guess anything is possible.

HemiEd
10-01-2011, 09:15 AM
I am not going to root for losses, but I recognize that losses are inevitable as long as Matt Cassel is this team's QB.Not only that, prior to the start of the season, most people agreed that this team had a lot of talent. Now we are reading they are lacking talent.
I contend, they all know they have no fucking chance with Cassel, and are wasting their time.
I bet if they put Stanzi in, they would all redouble their efforts.

I've often prayed that my team could rise to the level of mediocre.

Yeah, there were about two decades where it would have been nice. For many years, all we had to hope for was a possible win over the Raiders.

Al Bundy
10-01-2011, 09:23 AM
No way a Bucs fan can complain about losing out on a high draft pick. You had the # pick 2 out the three years prior. There were seven All-Pro players picked in the 1st after the Bucs drafted that year. You had the 4th pick in the draft the next year with the 3rd, 5th and 6th round picks all being All-Pro. The Bucs drafted Keith McCants with Junior Seau on the board. In subsequent years they drafted 7th, traded the #2, 6th and 6th again. You can't tell me you're going to blame the Bucs failure on winning one game when they spent an entire decade drafting in the top 10. I don't want the Chiefs falling in that cycle.

The Bucs made horrible draft choices throughout that 8 year stretch, mostly because Culverhouse wasn't interested in winning (Hiring the wrong scouts, the wrong GM's, the wrong coaches.) But that meaningless win in 1988 took the Bucs out of the chance of picking DT, or either Sanders. Ohh and Junior Seau had stated before that draft he had no intention of playing for the Bucs and Ray Perkins wanted his boy anyway.

notorious
10-01-2011, 09:26 AM
ya, the losses don't hurt nearly as bad this year because of the chance at such a high draft pick. granted we are putting faith in a guy who took Tyson Jackson at #3 so i guess anything is possible.

The scenario in which Pioli passes on Luck will end my support for the Chiefs. That is why we need the #1 to draft a franchise QB, it takes the decision making out of his hands.

HemiEd
10-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Best post ever. Drafting top 5, three out of the last four years is well on it's way.

Tribal Warfare
10-01-2011, 11:06 AM
The scenario in which Pioli passes on Luck will end my support for the Chiefs. That is why we need the #1 to draft a franchise QB, it takes the decision making out of his hands.

Pioli won't, because it will be Clark's decision to draft Luck since it's a very important business decision.

milkman
10-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Pioli won't, because it will be Clark's decision to draft Luck since it's a very important business decision.

Once again, I agree with you.

But still, that doesn't change one simple truth.

You are a fucking idiot.

Ted Theodore Logan
10-01-2011, 12:58 PM

This....

Rams Fan
10-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Name your price.

You're in a lot of denial about how truly awful this team is.

Where are those couple of wins coming from?

Against Miami and possibly two against the Broncos.

The Dolphins have no heart what so ever and Sparano is a dead man walking.