PDA

View Full Version : Royals Hilton Richardson VS Matt Moore

Hootie
09-30-2011, 09:15 PM
The Royals would like to say "You're welcome" to the Tampa Bay Rays for taking a shit ass player over Matt Moore in the 7th round. Until Richardson hits a game winning HR in the playoffs he HAS to be judged largely as a failure if not a catastrophic failure.

Al Bundy
09-30-2011, 09:24 PM
I agree.

Mecca
09-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Seeing as Richardson left the Royals to play football at Boise state, don't think that's gonna happen.

Either way that's the baseball draft. They got Matt Moore in the 7th and took Tim Beckham #1 and he looks like a scrub that'll never make it at this point.

Hootie
09-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Seeing as Richardson left the Royals to play football at Boise state, don't think that's gonna happen.

Either way that's the baseball draft. They got Matt Moore in the 7th and took Tim Beckham #1 and he looks like a scrub that'll never make it at this point.

Mecca, I know you're back now because the Chiefs suck but you're out of the loop...go to a Haley or Pioli or Cassel bashing thread, please...because you aren't caught up. This is a parity thread asshole.

Hootie
09-30-2011, 09:32 PM
and they got Moore in the 8th (1 pick in front of KC) so I had to use our 7th round pick to make the thread work.

Mecca
09-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Mecca, I know you're back now because the Chiefs suck but you're out of the loop...go to a Haley or Pioli or Cassel bashing thread, please...because you aren't caught up. This is a parity thread asshole.

Are you implying my post is incorrect somehow?

Hootie
09-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Are you implying my post is incorrect somehow?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250721

No, I'm implying you're out of the loop.

I know why you're back (very pathetic I might add), but please try and catch up before you spew your vomit all over every thread with your "mecca logic"...

Mecca
09-30-2011, 09:37 PM
That's nice, I'm pretty sure I can post occasionally should I choose to. I've been reading the board for awhile, it's not like I'm oblivious.

Anyhow this season may be a blessing in disguise should they not fuck it up.

Hootie
09-30-2011, 09:38 PM
Anyhow this season may be a blessing in disguise should they not **** it up.

well no fucking shit

kcxiv
09-30-2011, 11:34 PM
That's nice, I'm pretty sure I can post occasionally should I choose to. I've been reading the board for awhile, it's not like I'm oblivious.

Anyhow this season may be a blessing in disguise should they not **** it up.

We are all finally down with the Suck for Luck or for a fucking first around qb bandwagon lol

KurtCobain
10-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Hootie and Mecca, nice.

CrazyPhuD
10-01-2011, 03:33 AM
Now all we need is skip to come charging in and tell the n00bs to get off his lawn and badgirl start asking someone to mow hers.