PDA

View Full Version : Home and Auto What is the best KC place to get window tint and some custom car audio work?

ChiefsFanatic
10-02-2011, 08:40 AM
I bought a new car and need to get my windows tinted, and I would like to look at some new speakers or maybe some sound proofing.

Also, if you have any knowledge of what the best brand or type of tint to get, please let me know, because I don't have a clue.

And for those that will ask for details, it is a 2011 Kia Optima LX, with the convenience and technology package. It has the Nav, back up camera, and Infinity 8 speaker audio system. The speakers are really enough for me, but it can be loud and cause a little rattle here and there.

So, thanks for your help.

notorious
10-02-2011, 09:00 AM
DIY

If you hire an installer, prepare to pay. The cheaper you go, the lower the quality, and when it comes to audio sound quality it's all about the install.

BigMeatballDave
10-02-2011, 12:23 PM
31st and Troost

Al Bundy
10-02-2011, 12:28 PM
I bought a new car and need to get my windows tinted, and I would like to look at some new speakers or maybe some sound proofing.

Also, if you have any knowledge of what the best brand or type of tint to get, please let me know, because I don't have a clue.

And for those that will ask for details, it is a 2011 Kia Optima LX, with the convenience and technology package. It has the Nav, back up camera, and Infinity 8 speaker audio system. The speakers are really enough for me, but it can be loud and cause a little rattle here and there.

So, thanks for your help.

I have had all my tinting done at Midwest Tint out there on 40 highway in Independence.

Shogun
10-02-2011, 12:36 PM
KC Trends

HowHow
10-02-2011, 02:31 PM
lol dude!! need to add to favorites, thx!

SAUTO
10-02-2011, 02:31 PM
KC Trends

Chad is the man. I knew that cat when he was nuthin.

Good to see him blow up like he has.
Posted via Mobile Device

wutamess
10-02-2011, 02:40 PM
I have a guy that works out of a tint shop but does it out of his garage on the side at a cheaper rate. Does every car I've owned and I refer everyone to him and no bad results.

Let me know if you want his number. He lives in Lee's Summit. Off Chipman & 291

ThatRaceCardGuy
10-02-2011, 02:46 PM
KC Trends

x2