PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Screw this team.

Pages : [1] 2

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 01:58 PM
They're going to finish 4-12 and draft someone to help us lose in the first round.

Awful fucking game. The players have their heads way up their asses.

Another year of Matt Cassel! JOY!

jd1020
10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Bye.

Deberg_1990
Clark gets to keep his stadium full for a few more games...WooHoo!

mikey23545
They're going to finish 4-12 and draft someone to help us lose in the first round.

Awful ****ing game. The players have their heads way up their asses.

Eat shit, loser.

Rams Fan
10-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Chieftain58
10-02-2011, 02:00 PM
GO AWAY!

Marcellus
10-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Quiet whining you bitch. Luck is still well within reach if we win 4.

Most of the other bad teams already drafted a QB in the 1st round.

Third Eye
Clark gets to keep his stadium full for a few more games...WooHoo!

It wasn't even full for the season opener.

King_Chief_Fan

:deevee: ha ha loser!!

Thig Lyfe
10-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Hooray for meaningless wins! BOO for franchise quarterbacks! We love Cassel!

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm sick to my stomach. This team is never going to do anything with Hatt Cassel.

Best case scenario our GM wakes up and we get a guy who becomes the next Cassel.

Gut-wrenching win today.

Al Bundy
10-02-2011, 02:03 PM

Luck goes number one overall regardless of who is picking there period. But now your team has cemented Cassel as the starting QB for this year.

Third Eye
10-02-2011, 02:03 PM

If we win 4 games, there is zero chance that we get Luck. Not saying that I'm actively rooting for us to tank, just stating the obvious.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-02-2011, 02:04 PM
I've never been this disappointed after a win in my life

Titty Meat
10-02-2011, 02:05 PM
This franchise never does anything right.

crazychiefsfan

This

Bearcat

Look at the rest of the Vikings' schedule... Packers twice, Bears twice, @Detroit, New Orleans, @Oakland, Atlanta, even Carolina. I hope they really think Christian Ponder is the answer.

Thig Lyfe
10-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Cassel is like Walter White. He manages to do JUST ENOUGH to not die, and then proceeds to do like 10 retarded things in a row that all put him right back into the fire.

And rooting for the Chiefs is like doing meth. The high wears off quickly, and yet you're still addicted.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 02:06 PM

The Vikings should have run a draw on on that last possession....or a screen.....just stupid. Chiefs were bringing a ton of presure.

tk13
10-02-2011, 02:07 PM
I said I think we have a decent shot at a top 5 pick without Charles. I think that still holds true after today. But I do think we are probably a better team than the Seahawks, and probably the Colts... if not others. At least they are in our ballpark. There are a lot of bad teams. I think getting excited over getting the #1 pick in week 3 is probably as foolish as saying you're going to win a Super Bowl.

Marcellus
10-02-2011, 02:07 PM
If we win 4 games, there is zero chance that we get Luck. Not saying that I'm actively rooting for us to tank, just stating the obvious.

Depends on who is ahead of us.

Al Bundy
10-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Depends on who is ahead of us.

No it doesn't. Luck IS the first pick of the draft no matter who you have as your QB PERIOD.

chuxtrux
10-02-2011, 02:09 PM

If only Pioli would've traded Hali, DJ, Bowe, and Carr before the season for scraps we wouldn've had a MUCH better chance at going 0-16. GAWD I HATE EGOLI!!11!

Hootie
10-02-2011, 02:10 PM
our defense is just too good...

DJ was a man today, so was Hali...and Tyson Jackson is coming around.

Messier
10-02-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm sick to my stomach. This team is never going to do anything with Hatt Cassel.

Best case scenario our GM wakes up and we get a guy who becomes the next Cassel.

Gut-wrenching win today.

Shut up! Seriously! I'm sick of your, and all the Suck for Luck jackholes, whining. The Chiefs won a game. Yay. Tell you what, tomorrow you can call up Nick Wrights show and bitch about how Pioli will keep everything the same, and everythings awful, but I'm happy for the team. It's one game, probably the easiest game left on the schedule. Shut up and root for your team.

O.city
10-02-2011, 02:11 PM

Dorsey played well also. Belcher made some plays and I think I saw Sheffield a few times. Our d is too good to get us the 1 pick.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 02:12 PM
We're going to have to pray that:

1. We still end up in the top 3 or maybe 4.
2. The #1 pick team is dumb enough to trade the pick.
3. Pioli gives up a huge bundle for the pick.

But it probably won't happen and Cassel will have some Bonoesque 20 TD/ 15 INT, 3400 yard season and we'll keep him.

BigMeatballDave
10-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Romo continues to choke it away...

Marcellus
10-02-2011, 02:13 PM
No it doesn't. Luck IS the first pick of the draft no matter who you have as your QB PERIOD.

I don't agree. Stl won;t draft him for sure.

Cincy probably not.

Carolina, no way.

Vikes have a dumbass front office so no telling.

Indy is the biggest concern and thats not a shoe in if Manning is ready for next season.

The Bad Guy
2-14 will work too.

BigMeatballDave
Oops, wrong thread... LOL

Fritz88

You talkin about Dallas?
Posted via Mobile Device

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Shut up! Seriously! I'm sick of your, and all the Suck for Luck jackholes, whining. The Chiefs won a game. Yay. Tell you what, tomorrow you can call up Nick Wrights show and bitch about how Pioli will keep everything the same, and everythings awful, but I'm happy for the team. It's one game, probably the easiest game left on the schedule. Shut up and root for your team.

False

The Bad Guy
If St. Louis, Cinci (who is look good right now), Carolina (who will win about 6 games too) or Minnesota get the pick, they are trading it for a king's ransom.

Titty Meat
Vikings still have 5 winnable games.
Colts ??????
Rams/Seahawks both will in the Luck competition
Miami

Rams Fan

But it probably won't happen and Cassel will have some Bonoesque 20 TD/ 15 INT, 3400 yard season and we'll keep him.

So, if the Rams got the #1 overall pick, they'd be dumbasses for trading it?

Titty Meat
Vikings still have 5 winnable games.
Colts ??????
Rams/Seahawks both will in the Luck competition
Miami

King_Chief_Fan

Cincy probably not.

Carolina, no way.

Indy is the biggest concern and thats not a shoe in if Manning is ready for next season.

St. Louis will trade that pick to the highest bidder. The Chiefs would never bid that high

jd1020
If St. Louis, Cinci (who is look good right now), Carolina (who will win about 6 games too) or Minnesota get the pick, they are trading it for a king's ransom.

Why would Cincinatti or Minnesota trade the pick?

Messier
10-02-2011, 02:15 PM
If only Pioli would've traded Hali, DJ, Bowe, and Carr before the season for scraps we wouldn've had a MUCH better chance at going 0-16. GAWD I HATE EGOLI!!11!

That's another thing. I'm sick of people faulting Pioli for inheriting the best players on the team. Was he suppose to cut them so he could start fresh with his own players? Stupid

BillSelfsTrophycase
Shut the fuck up.

Says the guy still in the Luck race

The Bad Guy
The defense is playing well. It was probably DJ's best game. Hali is a top 10 defensive player in this league. Corners are good

The future for the defense looks bright.

However, this offense is never going to amount to shit with Cassel.

dirk digler

Of course this will happen we are the Chiefs. We can't even get losing right.

Messier
False

What is?

The Bad Guy
10-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Why would Cincinatti or Minnesota trade the pick?

I think Cinci really likes Dalton. He's looked very good.

Minnesota is going to start Ponder here before long. They have to see what they have in him. I think he'd be a fine player for them.

Rams Fan
10-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Says the guy still in the Luck race

The whole team is playing like shit, not Bradford alone.

Sims-Walker dropped three passes today, OL gave up 7 sacks and Justin King is a flaming hot piece of shit.

Unlike some of you who root for the Chiefs to lose, I'm not rooting for the Rams to lose.

tk13
10-02-2011, 02:17 PM
The thing is, I'm still not convinced we don't try to address the QB position in the offseason. Haley has obviously seen about enough.

I would be interested to see what the Vikings do if they got the #1 pick. They just spent a top 12 pick on a QB. Tough position to be in.

Titty Meat
[QUOTE=The Bad Guy;7960867]The defense is playing well. It was probably DJ's best game. Hali is a top 10 defensive player in this league. Corners are good

The future for the defense looks bright.

However, this offense is never going to amount to shit with Cassel.[/QUOTE=

Funny how good the defense is when Jon Mcgraw isn't out there.

Hammock Parties
2-14 is probably not going to happen.

We can win next week against a horrible O and beat Denver at Arrowhead.

And we'll luck into a win somewhere else.

We're just good enough to fuck ourselves. And just dumb enough to think that winning this year is a good thing.

WE DON'T HEAR THE HATE....

gay

BillSelfsTrophycase
What is?

Duh

http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/original700/curtis-painter-calvin-pace-2009-12-27-20-41-22.jpg

The Franchise
10-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Seriously.....you can fucking leave.

Messier
10-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Duh

http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/original700/curtis-painter-calvin-pace-2009-12-27-20-41-22.jpg

No. Colts, at Colts is harder. Chief lose next week.

Messier
10-02-2011, 02:23 PM
2-14 is probably not going to happen.

We can win next week against a horrible O and beat Denver at Arrowhead.

And we'll luck into a win somewhere else.

We're just good enough to **** ourselves. And just dumb enough to think that winning this year is a good thing.

WE DON'T HEAR THE HATE....

gay

4-12 will keep things the same? OK.

4-12 after winning the Division will get Haley fired, and all sorts of things you want to happen rolling. But I think 3 wins is more likely. Cassel is gone next year.

So please stop bitching about a win.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-02-2011, 02:23 PM
The whole team is playing like shit, not Bradford alone.

Sims-Walker dropped three passes today, OL gave up 7 sacks and Justin King is a flaming hot piece of shit.

Unlike some of you who root for the Chiefs to lose, I'm not rooting for the Rams to lose.

Great, when you win it, do you want to trade Bradford or Luck to us?

Either one will work

Rams Fan
10-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Great, when you win it, do you want to trade Bradford or Luck to us?
Brandon Carr, plus the whole Chiefs draft, and we have a deal!

Hootie
10-02-2011, 02:25 PM
The thing is, I'm still not convinced we don't try to address the QB position in the offseason. Haley has obviously seen about enough.

I would be interested to see what the Vikings do if they got the #1 pick. They just spent a top 12 pick on a QB. Tough position to be in.

I'll take Ponder off of their hands...he was my boy this offseason.

whoman69
Fug everyone rooting against the Chiefs. Matt Cassel certainly hasn't played himself into job security. When you root for your team to lose, you are a traitor, pure and simple. When you have a team that is the worst in football, they get certain attitudes. Do you really want a team that gives up?

'Hamas' Jenkins
Bradford has not looked that good this year largely because he's not doing what he did in year 1 or at OU, dumping the ball off short to his receivers.

He overthrew Danario and Pettis on that last drive when both of them had position.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Fug everyone rooting against the Chiefs. Matt Cassel certainly hasn't played himself into job security. When you root for your team to lose, you are a traitor, pure and simple. When you have a team that is the worst in football, they get certain attitudes. Do you really want a team that gives up?

Look at that culture of losing in Detroit.

Rams Fan
10-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Bradford has not looked that good this year largely because he's not doing what he did in year 1 or at OU, dumping the ball off short to his receivers.

He overthrew Danario and Pettis on that last drive when both of them had position.

He's adjusting to McDaniels' offense, WRs can't catch the ball and the OL can't block for shit.

Game should have gone to OT if Sims-Walker doesn't drop a TD in the first quarter.

Titty Meat

Matt Stafford says wassup

Bump
he's right, someone else is gonna get Luck and we are gonna be shitty for another 10 years. It's going to be the season of "what could have been"

Sucky
we could always get Barkley or Jones. They could be good.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2011, 02:28 PM
He's adjusting to McDaniels' offense, WRs can't catch the ball and the OL can't block for shit.

Game should have gone to OT if Sims-Walker doesn't drop a TD in the first quarter.

He doesn't have the physical attributes to run that offense, son. He needs to be in a WCO.

BryanBusby
10-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Barely scraping together a win against a dogshit team isn't going to save Cassel his job, nor is winning a game going to put them out of Suck for Luck sweepstakes.

The Vikings are just really that god damn retarded. It's the only way I can explain why they still have Gerhart on the team.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-02-2011, 02:29 PM

I'm not rooting for the team to lose, I'm rooting for the benching of Cassel

The #1 pick was the easiest path to that goal. Now that we're out of it, we have to hope that the powers that be come to their senses and start Stanzi

Rams Fan
10-02-2011, 02:30 PM
He doesn't have the physical attributes to run that offense, son. He needs to be in a WCO.

We'll see how this turns out.

I do understand that Shurmur didn't have Bradford go long a lot last year.

All I'm saying is give him some stability with McDaniels, a WR who doesn't drop 3 passes a game and an OL that actually blocks before we can make a final judgement on how good or bad Bradford is.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2011, 02:32 PM
We'll see how this turns out.

I do understand that Shurmur didn't have Bradford go long a lot last year.

All I'm saying is give him some stability with McDaniels, a WR who doesn't drop 3 passes a game and an OL that actually blocks before we can make a final judgement on how good or bad Bradford is.

I"m not making a final judgment on his ability, but I do think he is system-limited. He could be a very good QB in a WCO, but I don't see him having success in an offense built upon downfield passing. He just doesn't have the arm for it.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 02:33 PM

rochambeau

http://notcoming.com/animation/images/southpark_tearlick.gif

Rams Fan
10-02-2011, 02:33 PM
I"m not making a final judgment on his ability, but I do think he is system-limited. He could be a very good QB in a WCO, but I don't see him having success in an offense built upon downfield passing. He just doesn't have the arm for it.

Fair enough.

I do think the offense will start moving the ball a bit more when both Amendola and Clayton are back, though.

rocknrolla
10-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Cassel is like Walter White. He manages to do JUST ENOUGH to not die, and then proceeds to do like 10 retarded things in a row that all put him right back into the fire.

And rooting for the Chiefs is like doing meth. The high wears off quickly, and yet you're still addicted.

So true! Rep.

chiefzilla1501
10-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Barely scraping together a win against a dogshit team isn't going to save Cassel his job, nor is winning a game going to put them out of Suck for Luck sweepstakes.

The Vikings are just really that god damn retarded. It's the only way I can explain why they still have Gerhart on the team.

Yup. Basically, Cassel has to put together 20 more halves like the second half he had today.

I think Cassel's job is beyond saving. I still would love to see the Chiefs save Haley's. I still think he has potential to be a great coach.

Hootie
10-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Cowboys were in good position to come back until Felix dropped that pass...terrible. Great game though...I'm glad Stafford rebounded and got me some fantasy points.

Is Calvin going to score 30 TD's this year?

jd1020
10-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Yup. Basically, Cassel has to put together 20 more halves like the second half he had today.

I think Cassel's job is beyond saving. I still would love to see the Chiefs save Haley's. I still think he has potential to be a great coach.

Cassel probably has a better chance of retaining his job for at least a few games next season than Haley does. Haley is too "smart" for his own good.

notorious
10-02-2011, 02:40 PM
we could always get Barkley or Jones. They could be good.

NYET!

Rausch
10-02-2011, 02:40 PM
I think Cassel's job is beyond saving.

Yup.

I still would love to see the Chiefs save Haley's.

Nope.

I still think he has potential to be a great coach.

Nope...

notorious
10-02-2011, 02:41 PM

And they both make millions........

Fritz88
10-02-2011, 02:42 PM
We are getting a QB, the question is who is it going to be.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
10-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Cowboys were in good position to come back until Felix dropped that pass...terrible. Great game though...I'm glad Stafford rebounded and got me some fantasy points.

Is Calvin going to score 30 TD's this year?

Doubt it. But he'll probably break the record though.

chiefzilla1501
10-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Cassel probably has a better chance of retaining his job for at least a few games next season than Haley does. Haley is too "smart" for his own good.

What scares me is if Pioli decides he's going to bring McDaniels in to build a system around Cassel. Pioli seems hell bent on building things piece for piece the way he did it in New England. That's the absolute worst case scenario: McDaniels and Cassel. Sadly, I think we're all scared as shit that it will happen.
Or a slightly better but still bad alternative is that Pioli takes Haley's public lashing of Cassel and decides that was the motivation Cassel finally needed. In which case, both Haley and Cassel stay.

But most likely to me... Cassel will shit his pants against really good teams, now that he's not protected by Charles. I actually feel pretty good for the first time that he'll finally play his way out of the job.

Messier
10-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey Suck for Lucker's, did you all think, or hope, realistically, for 0-16?

Come on...really?

notorious
10-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Cassel stays as the starter next year while we develop a QB on the bench........

:fire:

chiefzilla1501
10-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Yup.

Nope.

Nope...

Why do you say that? Do you not agree that if you gave him a legit QB, this team could be something really special, even with talent that's not oozing with talent the way most playoff teams are?

Bewbies
10-02-2011, 02:46 PM
We'll be drafting a QB this year, Matt Cassel sucks and our coach and front office know it.

I'm still dumbfounded at how bad the Vikings are.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Or a slightly better but still bad alternative is that Pioli takes Haley's public lashing of Cassel and decides that was the motivation Cassel finally needed. In which case, both Haley and Cassel stay.

Everyone will be a team player until the season's over and then Casshole will be a b/u, at best, somewhere else next year...

Rausch
10-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Why do you say that? Do you not agree that if you gave him a legit QB, this team could be something really special, even with talent that's not oozing with talent the way most playoff teams are?

Haley does the same, stupid, emotional $3it on gameday that Herm did.

Haley is the Herm of offense...

tk13
We'll be drafting a QB this year, Matt Cassel sucks and our coach and front office know it.

We haven't played the Colts yet. I do not think Painter is better than McNabb.

Rausch

Yes to both...

tredadda
Hey Suck for Lucker's, did you all think, or hope, realistically, for 0-16?

Come on...really?

No, but a loss to a sorry Minnesota team is not the win we need. Minnesota, Indy, Denver, and Miami are the games we need to lose.

Hammock Parties

The Vikings are better than the Colts and arguably better than Denver.

We got at least two more wins coming.

Imagine the 2009 Chiefs beating the Cowboys and Raiders, finishing 6-10, and missing out on Eric Berry.

Messier
10-02-2011, 02:50 PM
No, but a loss to a sorry Minnesota team is not the win we need. Minnesota, Indy, Denver, and Miami are the games we need to lose.

Did you think we'd go 0-16? even if we were to go 2-14, which is really bad, I'd probably have this as one of the wins.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 02:51 PM

Imagine the 2009 Chiefs beating the Cowboys and Raiders, finishing 6-10, and missing out on Eric Berry.

Imagine drafting him and then he blows out his knee and is never the same.

That's much more likely...

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Imagine drafting him and then he blows out his knee and is never the same.

That's much more likely...

Unless you're wearing Hammer pants and listening to Color Me Badd, it's really not.

Messier
10-02-2011, 02:53 PM

No, they're not. Did you watch that game. They got no almost no pressure, McNabb was a ghost out there. This was the easiest game of the year, and the CHiefs almost lost, so, you'll have plenty good loses ahead.

tredadda
10-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Did you think we'd go 0-16? even if we were to go 2-14, which is really bad, I'd probably have this as one of the wins.

Again, no. I did not see us going 0-16. I expected our two wins though to come from Indy and a split with Denver. Now the importance of the Indy game becomes even greater in the Luck sweepstakes. If we lose to Indy, then my fears will be removed.

4th and Long
10-02-2011, 02:55 PM
As I said in the game thread, we just beat the 0-4 Girl scouts. They are winless for a reason.

We kicked out our mind (way to save your job, Ryan), had some timely defensive plays and their defenders fell down covering Bowe. This will be a nice little confidence builder ... for about a week.
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier
10-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Again, no. I did not see us going 0-16. I expected our two wins though to come from Indy and a split with Denver. Now the importance of the Indy game becomes even greater in the Luck sweepstakes. If we lose to Indy, then my fears will be removed.

I think we lose to Indy.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 02:56 PM
The ONLY scenario in which we become better by winning games this year is if Stanzi turns out to be a capable player.

BryanBusby
10-02-2011, 02:59 PM

The Vikings coaching staff having the IQ of a dead deer basically trumps whatever talent advantage they possess.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 03:01 PM
The Vikings coaching staff having the IQ of a dead deer basically trumps whatever talent advantage they possess.

Do you think the Colts have a good coaching staff?

Their fans universally hate Caldwell.

Hali is going to eat Painter alive. He beat Diem about 15 times clean around the edge last year.

BryanBusby
10-02-2011, 03:04 PM
The Colts at least have a general understanding on how to get a running game going. The Vikings brilliant idea to get AP going was to put Gerhart in and feed him the ball for no gain.

Messier
10-02-2011, 03:06 PM
The Colts at least have a general understanding on how to get a running game going. The Vikings brilliant idea to get AP going was to put Gerhart in and feed him the ball for no gain.

I agree. That was a horrible effort. we'll see more from the Colts.

NJChiefsFan

Cincy probably not.

Carolina, no way.

You are missing the point. NO way Luck doesn't go first overall. Even if you are right about who would or wouldn't draft him, any team will either take Luck or trade the pick away for a king's ransom.

Unless you think KC is going to out-offer other teams for that pick, the Chiefs aren't getting Luck unless they finish first. I highly doubt Pioli gives up whatever he has to for Luck.

Rausch
Do you think the Colts have a good coaching staff?

I've never seen a franchise squander more talent.

They should have been a dynasty...

FloridaMan88
10-02-2011, 03:07 PM
This franchise is a train-wreck.

Here we go another 5-11 season... another crappy first round draft pick... another year of Cassel... another year of millions under the salary cap.

And all the Clark Hunt cock suckers on this board will continue to celebrate.

The Chiefs can't even suck right.

PunkinDrublic
10-02-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm for the Chiefs being mediocre if it means claython leaves this board forever.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 03:11 PM
I'm for the Chiefs being mediocre if it means claython leaves this board forever.

I've been here for 10 years. Why would I leave for yet another iteration of the Kansas City Chokes?

GordonGekko
10-02-2011, 03:11 PM

Here we go another 5-11 season... another crappy first round draft pick... another year of Cassel... another year of millions under the salary cap.

Dude, we might beat Indy, other than that we have a tough schedule and should lose out. 2-14 is still ups for the first overall draft pick. However, it just feels like with this coming draft, if you aint first (overall), you are last. Chiefs need to bring the suck <-- really hard to say but we need Cassel and this HC gone, we won't win with them.

Messier
10-02-2011, 03:12 PM

I don't see four more wins.

jd1020
10-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Dude, we might beat Indy, other than that we have a tough schedule and should lose out. 2-14 is still ups for the first overall draft pick. However, it just feels like with this coming draft, if you aint first (overall), you are last. Chiefs need to bring the suck <-- really hard to say but we need Cassel and this HC gone, we won't win with them.

Forgetting about Miami and Denver?

GordonGekko
10-02-2011, 03:13 PM

I like that guy. He contributes more to the board than anyone. Sure his opinions are knee-jerk and bandwagon, but you can tell the guy wants the Chiefs to succeed, and takes it personally if they don't. That to me is a FANatic.

GordonGekko
10-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Forgetting about Miami and Denver?

Lol Denver is going to clean our clocks. Miami, if they play anywhere decent has a 10 point edge.

BillSelfsTrophycase
The ONLY scenario in which we become better by winning games this year is if Stanzi turns out to be a capable player.

Let's do it

Rausch
Let's do it

:clap:

Messier

And the Chiefs don't want to suck, only you do. 5-11 will get Haley fired, most likely Cassel replaced, maybe not the first pick but oh well.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 03:16 PM
I like that guy. He contributes more to the board than anyone.

http://www.lolforumpictures.com/gtfo/gtfo4.jpg

GordonGekko
10-02-2011, 03:17 PM
And the Chiefs don't want to suck, only you do. 5-11 will get Haley fired, most likely Cassel replaced, maybe not the first pick but oh well.

I'm really not sure about this. 5-11 for the Chiefs ownership they might find justifiable that Haley 'has the team going in the right direction' BS. We need 3-13 or worse I feel for the axe to fall pure. Even with a high high draft choice I have no confidence in Pioli. All around the organization is f****

PunkinDrublic
10-02-2011, 03:20 PM
I like that guy. He contributes more to the board than anyone. Sure his opinions are knee-jerk and bandwagon, but you can tell the guy wants the Chiefs to succeed, and takes it personally if they don't. That to me is a FANatic.

He's a fucking drama queen and a whiney bitch.

HotRoute
10-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Man this board is becoming toxic. people rooting for the chiefs are shunned and people rooting for the downfall of Haley are applauded.

I dont get it... I know what everyone thinks about Luck but as far as the players are concerned they are paid to go out there and compete and they did a heck of a job at that.

Luck is not the messiah that some people think that he is. He is one man who just happens to be a heck of a football player. He needs talent around him, just like any other QB to be succesful. A complete overhaul of the chiefs franchise would not be in anyones best interest.

CHENZ A!
10-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Man it feels good to win, and piss off a lot of people in the process.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 03:24 PM
Luck is not the messiah that some people think that he is. He is one man who just happens to be a heck of a football player. He needs talent around him, just like any other QB to be succesful. A complete overhaul of the chiefs franchise would not be in anyones best interest.

Yeah man, yeah.

Let's keep fucking chickens every year with shit QBs.

YEAH!

FloridaMan88
10-02-2011, 03:25 PM
I dont get it... I know what everyone thinks about Luck but as far as the players are concerned they are paid to go out there and compete and they did a heck of a job at that.

Yeah the Chiefs did a "heck of a job" today sucking less than a winless Viqueens team.

And in doing so they hurt their chances of doing the one thing that can help this franchise in the long term... getting Luck.

Messier
10-02-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm really not sure about this. 5-11 for the Chiefs ownership they might find justifiable that Haley 'has the team going in the right direction' BS. We need 3-13 or worse I feel for the axe to fall pure. Even with a high high draft choice I have no confidence in Pioli. All around the organization is f****

Maybe. I see 6-10, 5-11 being the cut off point for a team that won the D last year to be forced to clean house. Major changes are coming.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 03:26 PM

A HC should get 3 years.

It does not take 3 years in the modern NFL to win a playoff game.

It shouldn't.

If your 3rd year record is as bad or worse than your first you need to GTFO.

NOW...

dirk digler
10-02-2011, 03:26 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

GordonGekko
10-02-2011, 03:27 PM
...A complete overhaul of the chiefs franchise would not be in anyones best interest.

The Chiefs have been in complete overhaul since '93, since the last playoff victory. Mediocrity has settled in firmly in the organization. The Chiefs are a club that is perfectly fine with celebrating division championships as an indicator for success. Meanwhile, the franchises that are too busy winning only care about winning the Superbowl, just participating in it is not enough. It's like the guy who makes $100k a year is happy with his life, while the real players are making a $100m. Who would you rather be? How bad do you want to win, and not just in the reg. season?

tredadda
10-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Man this board is becoming toxic. people rooting for the chiefs are shunned and people rooting for the downfall of Haley are applauded.

We have plenty of talent. Except at QB that is. Get us some talent there (Luck) and we can do great things and all will be united rooting for this team to win it all.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 03:28 PM
And guess what? Next year we get to play a last-place schedule and repeat the cycle of suck all over again.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-02-2011, 03:29 PM

Haley has nothing to do with it...The Cassel albatross should be worn by Pioli and noone else

GordonGekko
10-02-2011, 03:29 PM
A HC should get 3 years.

It does not take 3 years in the modern NFL to win a playoff game.

It shouldn't.

If your 3rd year record is as bad or worse than your first you need to GTFO.

NOW...

I completely f******* agree, completely!! But you know who our ownership is and front office, now tell me how confident you are they are going to make winning decisions. Me, not so much. :(

FloridaMan88
10-02-2011, 03:30 PM
And guess what? Next year we get to play a last-place schedule and repeat the cycle of suck all over again.

Having the NFC South on the schedule next year will prevent a repeat of last year's fluke season.

tk13
10-02-2011, 03:31 PM

You know that doesn't mean anything. Only two games are affected by your final record, and if we finish last one of them will likely be the Colts. Otherwise our non-division games are the NFC South and AFC North.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 03:32 PM
I completely f******* agree, completely!! But you know who our ownership is and front office, now tell me how confident you are they are going to make winning decisions. Me, not so much. :(

I don't think Pioli gives a $3it about anything other than:

1) Pioli
2) Winning

Casshole is gone.
Haley is gone...

GordonGekko
10-02-2011, 03:33 PM
I don't think Pioli gives a $3it about anything other than:

1) Pioli
2) Winning

Casshole is gone.
Haley is gone...

I wish it were so.

aturnis
10-02-2011, 03:34 PM
No. Colts, at Colts is harder. Chief lose next week.

You're an idiot...

Rausch
10-02-2011, 03:35 PM
I wish it were so.

It's more likely than Luck...

|Zach|
10-02-2011, 03:37 PM
LMAO @ thread starter and other assorted losers.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 03:38 PM

You like Matt Cassel and should die.

CHENZ A!

agreed!

LMAO they mad LMAO

Messier
You're an idiot...
Shut up. Home field, as good D, maybe a QB that cares. Colts win. Why? what do you see?

|Zach|
10-02-2011, 03:39 PM

This is false.

Al Bundy
10-02-2011, 03:39 PM

:eek:

FloridaMan88
10-02-2011, 03:40 PM

Another piece of garbage Chiefs homer who deserves an epic BEATDOWN.

You are killing this team with your blind fanatical homerism.

GordonGekko
10-02-2011, 03:40 PM

How anyone likes MC is beyond me. Even down here in south Texas, everyone knows MC is a complete f***** joke, and a thief of $millions.

|Zach|
10-02-2011, 03:42 PM

You sound unhappy.

All the best with that.

Rasputin
10-02-2011, 03:42 PM
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fey-WY6LOPI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fey-WY6LOPI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

dirk digler
10-02-2011, 03:43 PM

At least we aren't soccer fans :)

Rausch
10-02-2011, 03:44 PM

You should never, ever, start a fight.

That is all...

Messier

No one on CP is effecting the Chiefs one way or they other. All I know is some are enjoying the win, others are having a fit.

Al Bundy

Haha. **** Soccer.

|Zach|
10-02-2011, 03:46 PM

It has been a blast watching an organization that cares about its fans...a good team in a great standing room only atmosphere all year.

It will be great watching them in the playoffs.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-02-2011, 03:48 PM

Dumbass. The team was going to win one way or the other, no matter how any of us rooted. Might as well enjoy it.

dirk digler
10-02-2011, 03:50 PM
It has been a blast watching an organization that cares about its fans...a good team in a great standing room only atmosphere all year.

It will be great watching them in the playoffs.

I need to go check out the new stadium and catch a game. I like playing soccer but watching it on TV is painful.

BTW do they charge $27 for parking and $8 for beer?

Rausch
Dumbass. The team was going to win one way or the other, no matter how any of us rooted. Might as well enjoy it.

Through blue blockers.

Deal with it...

http://thebrandbuilder.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/listoftheday-561598368-1185841623.jpg?w=400&h=300

|Zach|
GC, you express yourself best in videos...go make a video expressing your anger with tired references to star wars and LOTR.

Because that isn't stale.

|Zach|
10-02-2011, 03:51 PM
I need to go check out the new stadium and catch a game. I like playing soccer but watching it on TV is painful.

BTW do they charge $27 for parking and $8 for beer?

It depends on the game TV wise. It can be good TV but games like last night pretty much sucked. Parking is free and you can get a brew for 5.50 or 6 I believe.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Through blue blockers...

Face it folks. We aren't sucky enough for Luck :(

Rausch
10-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Face it folks. We aren't sucky enough for Luck :(

I'm pretty pleased about that...

KCinNY
10-02-2011, 03:53 PM
I used to be a Soccer hater, but I have to admit Sporting KC has the best thing going in KC in pro sports....by far.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 03:54 PM
I used to be a Soccer hater, but I have to admit Sporting KC has the best thing going in KC in pro sports....by far.

They win?...

MahiMike
10-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Go Indy!

JoeyChuckles
10-02-2011, 03:55 PM

Dude, if a team with a QB drafts ahead of us, they will trade the pick. Nobody is passing on Luck.

FringeNC
10-02-2011, 03:55 PM
The problem with the Suck for Luck thing is that it was always a low probability thing. I'd say about 10% -- we're one of the worst 10 teams in the league. I just couldn't get excited about it. Sure, if we were 0-9, then it would have been time to get excited.

Luck is a special player, no doubt, but it wasn't realistic.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Dude, if a team with a QB drafts ahead of us, they will trade the pick. Nobody is passing on Luck.

:spock:

FloridaMan88
10-02-2011, 03:56 PM
You sound unhappy.

All the best with that.

Unhappy? Look at your sports existence...

Clark Hunt's personal sex toy, a Misery Tigers fan and a SOCCER fan.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Why don't you just brand the word "BITCH" on your face...that is what you are... a little BITCH.

dirk digler
10-02-2011, 03:57 PM
It depends on the game TV wise. It can be good TV but games like last night pretty much sucked. Parking is free and you can get a brew for 5.50 or 6 I believe.

Sounds like a good deal.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 03:57 PM

This...

FloridaMan88
10-02-2011, 03:58 PM

Potentially blowing an opportunity to land a franchise caliber QB is something worth celebrating?

Really?

What does today's win accomplish?

Nothing.

okcchief
10-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Maybe I'm too optimistic but I believe in this team. We can still lose 14 games and get Luck. Queue don't stop believing.

|Zach|
10-02-2011, 03:59 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Why don't you just brand the word "BITCH" on your face...that is what you are... a little BITCH.

You are only here posting when the Chiefs are bad. Meanwhile I am enjoying the play of teams I follow...

Who is the bitch in this equation.

No worries though. The world has a place for losers who hate themselves.

FloridaMan88
10-02-2011, 03:59 PM
The problem with the Suck for Luck thing is that it was always a low probability thing. I'd say about 10% -- we're one of the worst 10 teams in the league. I just couldn't get excited about it. Sure, if we were 0-9, then it would have been time to get excited.

It's more realistic than thinking the Chiefs are going anywhere with Cassel.

FloridaMan88
10-02-2011, 04:00 PM
You are only here posting when the Chiefs are bad. Meanwhile I am enjoying the play of teams I follow...

Who is the bitch in this equation.

No worries though. The world has a place for losers who hate themselves.

You enjoy watching your teams continue to lose?

That is the definition of a BITCH.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-02-2011, 04:01 PM
Potentially blowing an opportunity to land a franchise caliber QB is something worth celebrating?

Really?

What does today's win accomplish?

Nothing.

The team can still acquire a QB other than Luck. It sucks that we will miss out on such a talent, but that's life. Better get used to the idea, because even with all the injuries, this team isn't going to be bad enough to pick 1st overall. Not much I can do about that sport.

I'm not going to go crazy over a win, but sitting thier hoping for the team to fuckup and lose isn't going to change the result of the game.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 04:01 PM

Why is this an either/or argument with you?

Are you really this dense?...

|Zach|
10-02-2011, 04:02 PM
You enjoy watching your teams continue to lose?

That is the definition of a BITCH.
No, I enjoy it when they win.

And when they don't win I go on living my life.

With the knowledge that I don't control the outcome.

FringeNC
10-02-2011, 04:04 PM

True. It's more likely that we make a Super Bowl with Luck than Cassel, even with the win today. However, I think Cassel not being our starter next year is a realistic goal. Basing your whole football season enjoyment around hoping we lose all games is like betting serious cash on a 4-team parlay then being miserable when it doesn't hit.

Messier
10-02-2011, 04:04 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

You sound really personally hurt. I enjoy watching my team. I don't know who's having more fun but it sounds like you'd have more fun having weekly root canals. Don't call others bitches for enjoying their team.

Bane
10-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Maybe now you whores can suck for a buck.

aturnis

Wow, so much fail in this post.

First of all, most Suck4Luck'ers would prefer to keep Haley. I think the vast majority of this board would. The majority of the guys who want him gone are the guys who want to win 5 games this season.

Luck is the messiah if there ever was one. He is a once in a generation QB talent, and at a time where the influence of fantasy football has morphed the NFL into a passing league. QB is the SINGLE most important position on the field, while that has mostly been true over the last two decades, it is a truer statement now more than ever.

Luck would be coming into a team here with LOADS of talent around him. Baldwin, Bowe, Breaston, Moeaki, Charles and McCluster for starters. Add in a pretty good OL with the potential to get much better with the addition of one player(RT with Gaither at LT and Albert at LG). You couldn't put the guy in a better situation. Add in a young stud defense, and it only looks better.

I don't know what overhaul you are talking about, but I don't think anyone thinks this team is in need of one.

JoeyChuckles
I'll come right out and say it. I'd rather see this team win than lose. That makes me an outsider here, but so be it.

Iconic
Tanking is a horrible word in sport. The professionals who (on average) only have a short career should be given every chance to show and be their best. No player on a professional level would condone such behavior. Just ask McClain who believes we can win our next 5 games. Some of you guys need to to pull the tampons from your vaginas and think with a realistic mind set. The season is very young and far from over. I'd rather Cassel succeed and prove his worth then get Luck and have to rebuild for another 2-3 years... You open the TV every Sunday and see these guys play with so much heart and you have the AUDACITY to tell them stop trying? Go fuck yourselves... Every single one of you selfish pricks.
END/RANT

SPchief
10-02-2011, 04:06 PM

Please show me where someone has posted that they still think that the Chiefs are going somewhere with Cassel

digger
10-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Chris Carr, plus the whole Chiefs draft, and we have a deal!

You can have Chris Carr, who ever that is. :hmmm:

Rausch
10-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Wow, so much fail in this post.

First of all, most Suck4Luck'ers would prefer to keep Haley. I think the vast majority of this board would. The majority of the guys who want him gone are the guys who want to win 5 games this season.

BS.

I want him gone because I hated the hire of an unproven coach matched with an unproven QB.

Which has proven out to be a complete $3it idea.

I want haley gone because I fear multiple 5 win seasons.

I don't know what overhaul you are talking about, but I don't think anyone thinks this team is in need of one.

HC, OC, QB, both OT's, and some depth (perhaps a starter) at S...

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 04:13 PM
This season IS over, idiots. We have two actual legit playmakers the opposition has to account for on this team. Hali and Bowe.

We're going to win 4 or 5 games against crappy teams and draft some patriot way cocksmoker in April.

Rams Fan
10-02-2011, 04:14 PM
You can have Chris Carr, who ever that is. :hmmm:

Brandon Carr.

Chris Carr was a DB that returned kicks.

tredadda
Tanking is a horrible word in sport. The professionals who (on average) only have a short career should be given every chance to show and be their best. No player on a professional level would condone such behavior. Just ask McClain who believes we can win our next 5 games. Some of you guys need to to pull the tampons from your vaginas and think with a realistic mind set. The season is very young and far from over. I'd rather Cassel succeed and prove his worth then get Luck and have to rebuild for another 2-3 years... You open the TV every Sunday and see these guys play with so much heart and you have the AUDACITY to tell them stop trying? Go **** yourselves... Every single one of you selfish pricks.
END/RANT

Realistically we wont be a playoff team, nor will we win it all with Cassel under center.

Realistically we wont do it with career backups as 40+ years have shown.

Realistically teams with 1st round QBs in a QB driven league have a far more likely chance of winning a SB than teams without (the numbers would be even more obvious if Brady didn't skew those numbers). Cassel has had three years to prove his worth and in three years he has not.

Realistically this team has a good shot at a true stud QB and we need to support those efforts.

Realistically rooting for mediocrity is foolhardy.

Realistically if Pioli has the #1 pick he will be forced to take Luck. If not there is no guarantee he will take a QB in round #1.

How is that for thinking with a realistic mindset?

Rausch
We're going to win 4 or 5 games against crappy teams and draft some patriot way cocksmoker in April.

Yes, we are.

We always were.

Your contrived dog and pony show was just senseless flailing...

KurtCobain
10-02-2011, 04:15 PM
I wish we had luck, but me rooting for or against isn't changing what's going to happen. This team isn't going 4-12. No way. I'd bet alot that they atleast go 7-9, WHICH IS WHAT YOU ALL EXPECTED BEFORE THE SEASON, and you weren't bitching then. Grow the fuck up.

Messier
This season IS over, idiots. We have two actual legit playmakers the opposition has to account for on this team. Hali and Bowe.

I don't see five wins. What five will we win?

DeezNutz
Way too much season to be too worried about draft position and whom we're going to select come April.

This team sucks shit, and Cassel is a terrible QB, so rest assured that we'll be picking early in the draft. Anything beyond this is an exercise in futility.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 04:16 PM
I wish we had luck, but me rooting for or against isn't changing what's going to happen. This team isn't going 4-12. No way. I'd bet alot that they atleast go 7-9, WHICH IS WHAT YOU ALL EXPECTED BEFORE THE SEASON, and you weren't bitching then. Grow the **** up.

I want us to win and don't see any way in hell we hit 5 or 6...

KurtCobain

And chanting suck for luck at games and throwing a fit because we win is going to change that.

tredadda
Brandon Carr.

Too late. You asked for Chris Carr. You can't back out now.

KurtCobain
10-02-2011, 04:17 PM
I want us to win and don't see any way in hell we hit 5 or 6...

This is a weird year in the nfl. I bet the worse team has 3-4 wins.

Marcellus
Way too much season to be too worried about draft position and whom we're going to select come April.

This team sucks shit, and Cassel is a terrible QB, so rest assured that we'll be picking early in the draft. Anything beyond this is an exercise in futility.

Pretty much sums it up.

SPchief
Man, this place is gonna be real fun next week when we win 2 in a row.

Messier
10-02-2011, 04:18 PM
This game is all the more enjoyable because the fit some here are throwing.

tredadda
10-02-2011, 04:18 PM
I wish we had luck, but me rooting for or against isn't changing what's going to happen. This team isn't going 4-12. No way. I'd bet alot that they atleast go 7-9, WHICH IS WHAT YOU ALL EXPECTED BEFORE THE SEASON, and you weren't bitching then. Grow the **** up.

Where do you see those other 6 wins?

Marcellus
10-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Man, this place is gonna be real fun next week when we win 2 in a row.

LMAO, complete meltdown.

The only positive will be Clay will likely do something to get banned for a bit.

I like his gifs but the SFL shit is already old. I want him too but JFC I don't want another 12 weeks of that shit.

It's already played out and we all know Luck would be an awesome opportunity. We get it.

We also have no control over it so the constant bitching anytime the team does something positive is fucking old.

Bump
10-02-2011, 04:23 PM
I understand that players want to win and showcase their talents and nobody would ever admit to tanking a season. But if there was ever a time, this is it! Luck is going to be outstanding and whoever sucks the most, will reap the rewards for at least 10 years.

When Luck goes to Miami or something and we take whoever else, we're going to remember this season as the season of "what could have been"

we're fucking talking about the next Joe Montana here, the beginning of a fucking FRANCHISE.

Think to the future, think long-term here. Do any of you think that we will EVER win a playoff game with Cassel? We won't. It doesn't make you less of a fan for hoping for the best future even if it means a small sacrifice with a season that is already over.

Do you think Chargers fans wish they would have sucked just a little bit more than the Colts that year and they ended up with Peyton Manning? I bet they do. I wish we would have sucked a bit more that year Stafford went #1 and we took him, but those 2 wins really made us proud of our guys. Give me a fucking break.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 04:23 PM
This is a weird year in the nfl. I bet the worse team has 3-4 wins.

I think we'll split with the Donx (2 wins), perhaps steal one from Pitt (their O line is complete ass. Horrible), and probably the Dolphins.

That's 5.

The Raiders and Jets will throw us all over the field and I won't bother with the Packers, Pats, or Bears...

jd1020
10-02-2011, 04:24 PM
I think we'll split with the Donx (2 wins), perhaps steal one from Pitt (their O line is complete ass. Horrible), and probably the Dolphins.

That's 5.

The Raiders and Jets will throw us all over the field and I won't bother with the Packers, Pats, or Bears...

The Bears aren't exactly impressing.

Dartgod
Dammit. I'm all out of "Fuck Suck 4 Luck!" rep. :cuss:

Thig Lyfe
I'd rather Cassel succeed

He won't.

and prove his worth

He has. It's zero.

then get Luck and have to rebuild for another 2-3 years...

We have Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, Moeaki (hopefully) and Charles (hopefully). We have Hali, Carr, Flowers, Berry (hopefully), DJ, Houston, and Dorsey. We have a decent line that is an improvement or two away from being really good. Drafting Luck wouldn't be the start of a rebuilding process. It would be the final piece in a rebuilding process that has been ongoing for years.

digger
Brandon Carr.

Brandon Carr for Luck. OK! Done.

Chiefburger
Rooting for the Chiefs is rooting for continual mediocrity, or more likely, suckage. You diehard, braindead supporters are a huge part of the reason why this team blows and will always blow, and why clark hunt can get away with being 30 mil under the cap.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I understand that players want to win and showcase their talents and nobody would ever admit to tanking a season. But if there was ever a time, this is it! Luck is going to be outstanding and whoever sucks the most, will reap the rewards for at least 10 years.

When Luck goes to Miami or something and we take whoever else, we're going to remember this season as the season of "what could have been"

we're ****ing talking about the next Joe Montana here, the beginning of a ****ing FRANCHISE.

Think to the future, think long-term here. Do any of you think that we will EVER win a playoff game with Cassel? We won't. It doesn't make you less of a fan for hoping for the best future even if it means a small sacrifice with a season that is already over.

IF HE'S ALL THAT AND SOME PULLED PORK FUCKING TRADE UP AND GET HIM....

Rausch
10-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Brandon Carr for Luck. OK! Done.

I admit, I'd pull the trigger on that...

Marcellus
10-02-2011, 04:27 PM
IF HE'S ALL THAT AND SOME PULLED PORK ****ING TRADE UP AND GET HIM....

Yup, trade the whole fucking draft. We have cap room and a good core outside QB.

I am fine as fuck with it. Do it.

Messier
10-02-2011, 04:27 PM

That's 5.

We maybe beat Den at home, maybe next week in Indy but we'll be underdogs. Pitt wins Oakland sweeps, Dolphins have a tough D.

3 more wins tops. 2 more likely.

Bump
10-02-2011, 04:28 PM

I would totally ricky williams Ditka that shit

Bowser
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3595/3412906950_511fed3a73_z.jpg?zz=1

aturnis
BS.

I want him gone because I hated the hire of an unproven coach matched with an unproven QB.

Which has proven out to be a complete $3it idea.

I want haley gone because I fear multiple 5 win seasons.

HC, OC, QB, both OT's, and some depth (perhaps a starter) at S...

Wow Rausch, respect you as a vet of the board more so than your football views, but pay attention and try to keep up.

Like I said, THE VAST MAJORITY of the board, especially the respected posters on the board would prefer to keep Haley. That makes you the minority. Good for you. Still with me?

HC your opinion
OC with you there
QB DUH the entire post you quoted was about getting Luck you phuqtard
OT's addressed this dumbass. Gaither at LT, Albert to replace the disappointing Lilja. Gaither, Alber, Hudson, Asamoah, future RT
Depth we all know we need it, but for discussion purposes, we'll stick with starting lineup
Add NT which you forgot.

So, very few holes.

jd1020
10-02-2011, 04:31 PM
We have Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, Moeaki (hopefully) and Charles (hopefully). We have Hali, Carr, Flowers, Berry (hopefully), DJ, Houston, and Dorsey. We have a decent line that is an improvement or two away from being really good. Drafting Luck wouldn't be the start of a rebuilding process. It would be the final piece in a rebuilding process that has been ongoing for years.

Those 2 players don't belong.

Chiefburger
10-02-2011, 04:31 PM

You're the only one who thinks a team will trade out of the No. 1 spot. More than likely, they'll be in need of a QB. But in the unlikely case a team does wanna move down, what do we have to trade? Future picks? ROFL. You fail to see the immense value of Luck.

KurtCobain
10-02-2011, 04:32 PM

That's 5.

I think we steal one from the raiders, and win mnf.

jd1020
10-02-2011, 04:33 PM
I think we steal one from the raiders, and win mnf.

I don't see us stealing a win against the Raiders. Their fronts are going to run all over ours just like last year.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 04:34 PM
I don't see us stealing a win against their Raiders. Their fronts are going to run all over ours just like last year.

They'll fucking murder us twice.

They might have the only QB in the league worse than ours but it won't matter...

DaFace
10-02-2011, 04:35 PM
This fanbase doesn't deserve to have a winning team. You guys who are upset about this game can go suck a bag of aardvark penises.

Marcellus
10-02-2011, 04:35 PM
They'll ****ing murder us twice.

They might have the only QB in the league worse than ours but it won't matter...

AP is a stud, we shut him down. If TJ and Dorsey and Hali show up, no telling.

The defense is starting to recover from losing Berry.

The Bad Guy
10-02-2011, 04:37 PM

They aren't beating 4 or 5.

The pressure on the road will cause Cassel to fold again next week.

I was wrong about the Vikings. McNabb might be worse than Cassel.

DeezNutz
10-02-2011, 04:37 PM

TE seemed open in the middle of the field all day today. For whatever reason, the Vikings went away from this. Without coaches' tape, it's impossible to say whether or not we took anything away from them.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 04:38 PM
This fanbase doesn't deserve to have a winning team.

You're right. True Fans want a winning team that never wins shit.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 04:38 PM

No, the defense played a team with talent and no clue how to use it.

Much like us.

The Vikes OC is total $3it.
McNabb was once great but now a Favre.
They have WR's with talent but can't get them the ball.

We played us and won...

dirk digler
10-02-2011, 04:40 PM
They aren't beating 4 or 5.

The pressure on the road will cause Cassel to fold again next week.

I was wrong about the Vikings. McNabb might be worse than Cassel.

I think they will win 4 now, Vikes, Colts, Dolphins and split with the Donkeys

Hammock Parties
I don't see five wins. What five will we win?

Denver
@Indianapolis
Miami
San Diego
Raiders

I bet we can win four of those.

Marcellus
TE seemed open in the middle of the field all day today. For whatever reason, the Vikings went away from this. Without coaches' tape, it's impossible to say whether or not we took anything away from them.

I will say the Vikes coaching staff is arguably dumber than a box of hair so who knows.

That said the run defense was damn good considering who we were playing.

If I was any team playing KC I would pass to the TE all day.

NE and GB may beat us by 60 because of that alone.

DeezNutz
10-02-2011, 04:41 PM
No chance I'd count any road game as a win for this team. And no way we beat SD or OAK at home, IMO.

Bump
I guess this will be our consolation prize. Even if we can't get Luck, we still MUST take a QB in the 1st round. Have to at least try.

Do we really take another USC QB, cause they don't really work out that great.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QTmKA-AiFUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RG111, no thanks

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IZsQWIoC1Ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess Landry Jones would be my top choice even though I don't really want him, but we have to try at least on a QB. Fuck, I want Luck so bad.

Messier
No, the defense played a team with talent and no clue how to use it.

Much like us.

The Vikes OC is total $3it.
McNabb was once great but now a Favre.
They have WR's with talent but can't get them the ball.

We played us and won...

I agree.

dirk digler
10-02-2011, 04:43 PM
No chance I'd count any road game as a win for this team. And no way we beat SD or OAK at home, IMO.

They absolutely can beat the Colts with Painter as QB

Iconic
10-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Realistically we wont be a playoff team, nor will we win it all with Cassel under center.
Realistically we wont do it with career backups as 40+ years have shown.

Realistically we just went to the playoffs last year with 'career backup' named Cassel.

Realistically teams with 1st round QBs in a QB driven league have a far more likely chance of winning a SB than teams without (the numbers would be even more obvious if Brady didn't skew those numbers). Cassel has had three years to prove his worth and in three years he has not.

Obviously this is fact. Your first rounders will be better then late picks. I'm not arguing that. Cassel not proving his worth in the past three years would be your judgement alone. His first year was a cluster **** and rightfully so. The entire team was one. His second year was sub par and proved he had something to show for. It's year 3 four games in and your asking for him to leave and be replaced by WHO exactly? Maybe if we had someone to replace him I wouldn't find this idea so stale. Picking between Palko or a 5th round pick who just received the playbook 2 months ago..... Does that sound Realistic?

Realistically this team has a good shot at a true stud QB and we need to support those efforts.

Logic fail? Going 1-3( most likely 2-3 when we face the Colts) when you have 12 games left to play is a good shot? 1/16 that's our 'good shot'.

DeezNutz
10-02-2011, 04:44 PM

You realize that Cassel is still our QB, right?

FloridaMan88
10-02-2011, 04:44 PM

Freeney/Mathis vs Cassel will give the Chiefs a chance to lose.

FloridaMan88
10-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Realistically we just went to the playoffs last year with 'career backup' named Cassel.

Oh please... the Chiefs went to the playoffs last year because of their running game and a super soft schedule.

Cassel showed his true self during the playoffs when the Ravens exposed him for what he is... a career back-up.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Freeney/Mathis vs Cassel will give the Chiefs a chance to lose.

Ruthlessrapist is 5x the QB Casshole ever will be and he played like $3it vs a 4 man rush.

You can run vs. the Colts but their pass rush is a bastard...

Messier
Denver
@Indianapolis
Miami
San Diego
Raiders

I bet we can win four of those.

I don't see it. Raiders will sweep. Colts game might be a lot like this one only at Indy givong them the advantage. SD will play better. We could beat Denver, we could beat miami. I see two wins.

|Zach|
All the losers...sitting around listening to sad bastard music reshuffling their mock drafts.

Rausch
10-02-2011, 04:49 PM
All the losers...sitting around listening to sad bastard music reshuffling their mock drafts.

LMAO

Lots of Mad Dog 20/20 and The Cure...

|Zach|
10-02-2011, 04:51 PM
LMAO

Lots of Mad Dog 20/20 and The Cure...

Here we go. I am queuing up some sad shit for the losers and their miserableness.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nabO_UXb6MM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iconic
10-02-2011, 04:52 PM
He won't.

He has. It's zero.

Says the guy who thinks Tyler Thigpen is the next messiah.

That's actually a very valid point. Our line is a RT away from being dominant. And once Baldwin is better our receiving corp has the sky as its limit. I'm not sold on our D-Line though. Depth is the only real issue we lack at this point.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2011, 04:55 PM
I don't see it. Raiders will sweep. Colts game might be a lot like this one only at Indy givong them the advantage. SD will play better. We could beat Denver, we could beat miami. I see two wins.

Sweeps are rare in this division.

You're fooling yourself about next week. We will hold that offense under 14 pts.

tredadda
10-02-2011, 04:55 PM

Obviously this is fact. Your first rounders will be better then late picks. I'm not arguing that. Cassel not proving his worth in the past three years would be your judgement alone. His first year was a cluster **** and rightfully so. The entire team was one. His second year was sub par and proved he had something to show for. It's year 3 four games in and your asking for him to leave and be replaced by WHO exactly? Maybe if we had someone to replace him I wouldn't find this idea so stale. Picking between Palko or a 5th round pick who just received the playbook 2 months ago..... Does that sound Realistic?

Logic fail? Going 1-3( most likely 2-3 when we face the Colts) when you have 12 games left to play is a good shot? 1/16 that's our 'good shot'.

1. We went to the playoffs in spite of Cassel, not because of him. He feasted on weak defenses and played like garbage against two good teams.

2. I am not asking for him to be replaced this year. I want him gone in the offseason. I want him replaced by Luck.

3. Well, we will have to see how we fare against Indy. Our list of winnable games is quickly diminishing so it is easy to see us finishing 2-14 or 3-13. We have a better chance at the #1 pick than we do of making the playoffs by far.

FringeNC
10-02-2011, 04:56 PM
For those worried about Cassel starting next year: Suppose we go 4-12 on the season. That's 3-9 over the next 12 games, and to be that bad, there has to be a whole lot of Cassel suckage, which of course there will be. How does Clark Hunt get season ticket renewals if he trots Cassel out there next year? He can't. Cassel is done here.

Messier
10-02-2011, 04:57 PM

You're fooling yourself about next week. We will hold that offense under 14 pts.

Do you think we're beating the Raiders?

|Zach|
10-02-2011, 04:57 PM
For those worried about Cassel starting next year: Suppose we go 4-12 on the season. That's 3-9 over the next 12 games, and to be that bad, there has to be a whole lot of Cassel suckage, which of course there will be. How does Clark Hunt get season ticket renewals if he trots Cassel out there next year? He can't. Cassel is done here.

Agree completely.

tredadda
10-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Do you think we're beating the Raiders?

I doubt it. They swept us last year when we had Charles, Moeaki, and Berry. I don't see us beating them this year.

DeezNutz
While I'd be thrilled to select him, I'm still not at all convinced that Luck is God's gift to QBs.

Eli Manning, remember, was also touted as a prospect with a higher ceiling than his brother, and this talk swirled around him for his entire time at Ole Miss. So if Luck is off the board, there will still be viable first-round talent available, more than likely.

Messier

Also, I think we score 10 next week. Chiefs lose 14-10.