PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs PFF Grades the Chiefs, Week 4

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Wow, they got these up fast.

1. Branden Albert - had his best game of the year. Positive grades in run blocking and pass blocking. 0 pressures, sacks or hits allowed.

2. Ryan Lilja was awful and this guy needs to be replaced.

3. Barry Richardson was toasted. -3.4 pass blocking grade and 5 QB pressures.

4. Matt Cassel had an outstanding grade as expected. He also was credited with two sacks.

5. Despite what people are saying, Tyson, Gregg and Dorsey had very average games.

6. Tamba Hali was a freaking BEAST with a +7.4, 7 QB pressures, 2 sacks and 2 hits. AND three stops. That is unheard of.

7. Derrick Johnson and Jovan Belcher continued their excellent play. They combined for nine stops (6 to DJ) and 13 tackles overall.

8. Justin Houston had a terrible game, and only rushed the passer one time. He was beaten 4 times for 66 yards.

9. Sabby Pissandshitty was only on the field for 13 snaps.

10. Donald Washington was on the field for 66 snaps and got roasted, giving up 5 catches for 60 yards in 5 targets.

11. Brandon Flowers did not give up a catch.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Oh yeah, one other thing:

Jared Allen was basically very average despite his two sacks.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 05:31 PM
And Dwayne Bowe took Chris Cook and Cedric Griffin to school.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Albert's looked good to me this year. I'm sure a certain sack of crap O-line expert would disagree though.

Three7s
10-03-2011, 05:36 PM
And Dwayne Bowe took Chris Cook and Cedric Griffin to school.
I think he toasted Winfield on the TD too.

DeezNutz
10-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Albert's looked good to me this year. I'm sure a certain sack of crap O-line expert would disagree though.

He's been very good, yet posters continue to champion the need for a new LT; it's very strange.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2011, 05:39 PM
What's Albert's ranking as far as LT's go Gif??

Rain Man
10-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I meant to start a thread on Houston's game, or at least mention it somewhere. He had a horrible game, it seemed. He was beaten so badly on the run and the pass that I thought he was going to start belting out, "What's Love Got To Do With It".

CaliforniaChief
10-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Tamba Hali gets paid and still busts it on every play. My love for all things Tamba is growing by the game.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2011, 05:44 PM
I meant to start a thread on Houston's game, or at least mention it somewhere. He had a horrible game, it seemed. He was beaten so badly on the run and the pass that I thought he was going to start belting out, "What's Love Got To Do With It".

I wish he'd pick it up so I could go around shouting TAMHOOOOOOUUUUUSSSSS

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 05:48 PM
What's Albert's ranking as far as LT's go Gif??

They haven't updated the numbers for every tackle in the league, so this could change, but right now he is 6th overall and 7th in pass blocking. 2 sacks and 2 QBPR allowed.

Deberg_1990
10-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Albert>Allen. Carl Peterson +1
Posted via Mobile Device

Okie_Apparition
10-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Did Jones' dick finaly break the rest the way off & Battle got to play

lcarus
10-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Did Jones' dick finaly break the rest the way off & Battle got to play

Looking at Jones forearms...he probably broke his own dick while jerking off.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 05:57 PM
From a pass blocking standpoint, Albert has only had 3 games his entire career that were better than his 1st and 4th games of this season.

Mr. Laz
10-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Justin Houston had a terrible game.
x10

rook got schooled all day long

Okie_Apparition
10-03-2011, 05:58 PM
I bet he & Muir can finish each other's popping joints

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 05:59 PM
This Lilja thing needs to be blown up. It's a pretty huge negative against Pioli with Waters gone. The guy is basically a bottom 5 guard through 4 games.

suzzer99
10-03-2011, 06:01 PM
He's been very good, yet posters continue to champion the need for a new LT; it's very strange.

The LT fetish is not based on rational thought, but a basic emotional need.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 06:02 PM
DJ and Belcher are both in the top 10 overall, and Belcher is a top 5 run stopper.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2011, 06:03 PM
DJ and Belcher are both in the top 10 overall, and Belcher is a top 5 run stopper.

:D Belcher backers assemble

suzzer99
10-03-2011, 06:03 PM

The non-rush 3-4 OLB is a really steep learning curve. We know he has the physical talent, I have no problem giving Houston all year to learn that position as long as he bounces back from a bad game and shows general improvement.

O.city
10-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Well I think it's about time that Lilja is replaced. Hudson should be playing there and seeing first hand how to play center.

O.city
10-03-2011, 06:04 PM
The non-rush 3-4 LB is a really steep learning curve. We know he has the physical talent, I have no problem giving Houston all year to learn that position as long as he bounces back from a bad game and shows general improvement.

Yeah my line of thinking is that a guys learns a position faster by playing. Not by sitting on the bench.

suzzer99
10-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Wasn't Lillja near pro-bowl level last year? Should we really give up on him after 4 games this year? Maybe he's just on board with S4L. We need a secret handshake or something.

lcarus
10-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Well I think it's about time that Lilja is replaced. Hudson should be playing there and seeing first hand how to play center.

Why not just let him play center then.

O.city
10-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Well I think at this time, the need is higher for a LG than center. Atleast until a little later on in the year when Wiegmann totally wears down.

Rain Man
10-03-2011, 06:17 PM
This Lilja thing needs to be blown up. It's a pretty huge negative against Pioli with Waters gone. The guy is basically a bottom 5 guard through 4 games.

I still don't get the Waters thing. The guy was a pro bowler, we were a gazillion dollars under the salary cap, and the NFL Network said that NFL players said he was in the top 100 players in the league.

I guess one rationale is that they decided that he was third-best guard on the team and/or they had to get Asamoah on the field for long-term purposes. But if it's the latter case then they judged Lilja to be better than Waters, and a lot of facts would argue otherwise.

I know it was popular around here to say that Waters was no good, but again, a lot of facts would argue otherwise.

Quesadilla Joe
10-03-2011, 06:18 PM
6. Tamba Hali was a freaking BEAST with a +7.4, 7 QB pressures, 2 sacks and 2 hits. AND three stops. That is unheard of.

Von Miller has an overall SEASON grade of 12.6 as of last week. And it should be higher this week because he added two more sacks to his season total.

Von Miller has the potential to be the best at the position for years to come and already leads our 4-3 OLB rankings with a 12.6 overall grade in three games.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/09/28/re-focused-broncos-titans-week-3/

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Wasn't Lillja near pro-bowl level last year? Should we really give up on him after 4 games this year? Maybe he's just on board with S4L. We need a secret handshake or something.

Guards tend to hit a wall at a certain age. John Welbourn was good here one year and then fell off a cliff.

It's Pioli's job to anticipate that and right now it looks like another strike against him.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Von Miller has an overall SEASON grade of 12.6 as of last week. And it should be higher this week because he added two more sacks to his season total.

No one gives a shit. Take it to your Donks board, this is a Chiefs grading thread. Von Miller has two pressures all year, which is as many as Allen Bailey. Fantastic pass rusher.

lcarus
10-03-2011, 06:21 PM
I still don't get the Waters thing. The guy was a pro bowler, we were a gazillion dollars under the salary cap, and the NFL Network said that NFL players said he was in the top 100 players in the league.

I guess one rationale is that they decided that he was third-best guard on the team and/or they had to get Asamoah on the field for long-term purposes. But if it's the latter case then they judged Lilja to be better than Waters, and a lot of facts would argue otherwise.

I know it was popular around here to say that Waters was no good, but again, a lot of facts would argue otherwise.

He was a leader on our team too, and a "NFL Man of the Year Award" recipient. Seems to be everything Pioli fantasizes about in a player. I get the feeling that after Carl was canned and Pioli & Co. were brought in, and Waters got all pissed because he got shut out when he tried approaching them during offseason (something like that). That probably lingered in Pioli's mind. I don't know. I can't think of any other reasons. Unless Pioli was gift wrapping him to his ass pals in New England....................................:mad:

Quesadilla Joe
10-03-2011, 06:25 PM
No one gives a shit. Take it to your Donks board, this is a Chiefs grading thread. Von Miller has two pressures all year, which is as many as Allen Bailey. Fantastic pass rusher.

He is also 5th in the NFL in sacks despite the fact that he hardly ever rushes, when he does he normally brings down the QB. Tamba never drops into coverage, if Von rushed as many times as Tamba he would be leading the league in sacks.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2011, 06:27 PM
He is also 5th in the NFL in sacks despite the fact that he hardly ever rushes, when he does he normally brings down the QB. Tamba never drops into coverage, if Von rushed as many times as Tamba he would be leading the league in sacks.

Play time is over. It's nappy time now.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 06:28 PM

He has two sacks. Congrats.

Quesadilla Joe
10-03-2011, 06:30 PM
He has two sacks. Congrats.

He has 4 sacks (as many as Tamba) and two forced fumbles despite rushing 60% less than Tamba does.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Rushes by week:

Miller - 26, 29, 9

Hali - 30, 36, 36, 20

I am guessing Miller rushed 30 times yesterday so you are full of shit.

He has 4 sacks (as many as Tamba) and two forced fumbles despite rushing 60% less than Tamba does.

I stand corrected.

Rain Man
10-03-2011, 06:38 PM

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/09/28/re-focused-broncos-titans-week-3/

Well, someone has to make the tackles. I suspect he's aided by the fact that there are no other defenders on the team.

Gonzo
10-03-2011, 06:39 PM
I cannot fucking believe how well Hali has adjusted to LB. I always thought he was to slow and not built for it. (Until last year)
That guy is unbreakable and better than anyone on the field at any given time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quesadilla Joe
10-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Rushes by week:

Miller - 26, 29, 9

Hali - 30, 36, 36, 20

I am guessing Miller rushed 30 times yesterday so you are full of shit.

I stand corrected.

Through 3 games Tamba rushed almost twice as much as Von. Von probably rushed more than he will in any game all year against Green Bay though.

Titty Meat
10-03-2011, 06:41 PM

Player rep with a big mouth.

Titty Meat
10-03-2011, 06:43 PM
We all knew Houston would struggle in pass coverage it's cool I still think he's going to be a dominate pass rusher. I don't understand why they aren't letting him go more.

Nightfyre
10-03-2011, 06:43 PM

You shouldn't even be posting here as a result of Denver's ability to pick Von Miller. GTFO. Also, nice sample size. When/If Von miller has a three year portfolio as Hali has had, then you can talk.

If Denver picks in the top 10 next year I will leave this place forever.

FAX
10-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Yeah ... Waters was probably one of the media's "sources close to the locker room". Now he's close to somebody else's locker room while we give a young guy his position.

FAX

whoman69
10-03-2011, 06:45 PM

I thought at minimum they could convert Waters to RT. Shields played some LT when needed, Waters could do the same. He might be near the end of the road, but he's better than what we have. Since the cap doesn't come into play there was no reason not to keep him at least for depth.

whoman69
10-03-2011, 06:48 PM
For this D-line average is an improvement. I'll take it.

KCrockaholic
10-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Yeah Piss was only in our 3rd down package along with a couple others like Cameron Sheffield.

FAX
10-03-2011, 06:52 PM
For this D-line average is an improvement. I'll take it.

Mitch said the d-line played well last Sunday. He said they "hammered down" and "held the fort" and "took out the garbage" and "closed the car door on AP's pecker" and stuff like that.

FAX

Mr. Laz
10-03-2011, 06:56 PM

yes, but don't interrupt another dumbass rant by goatboy. He doesn't like it.

Mr. Laz
10-03-2011, 06:57 PM
We all knew Houston would struggle in pass coverage it's cool I still think he's going to be a dominate pass rusher. I don't understand why they aren't letting him go more.

yea, but he's getting owned in the running game too.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 07:03 PM
yes, but don't interrupt another dumbass rant by goatboy. He doesn't like it.

It's not a rant. It's fact. Lilja is garbage this year, Waters is playing well in NE.

ThaVirus
10-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Wow, they got these up fast.

7. Derrick Johnson and Jovan Belcher continued their excellent play. They combined for nine stops (6 to DJ) and 13 tackles overall.

11. Brandon Flowers did not give up a catch.

All of these make my Johnson semi-hard. Love to see our young stars doing well.

ThaVirus
10-03-2011, 07:10 PM
And how about Carr's grade? He did get beat for the two TDs..

Nightfyre
10-03-2011, 07:13 PM
And how about Carr's grade? He did get beat for the two TDs..

If you want to call either of them him being beat for TDs... The first pass he had good coverage, but no coverage is good enough for that pass. The second one looked like an incomplete pass to me.

FAX
10-03-2011, 07:14 PM
That second TD was a scoop of bullcrap on a bed of cabbagecrap served with a heaping helping of just plain crap.

FAX

LOCOChief
10-03-2011, 07:17 PM

Yeah I know right?

The reason they don't send him after the QB more?

SAUTO
10-03-2011, 07:20 PM
If you want to call either of them him being beat for TDs... The first pass he had good coverage, but no coverage is good enough for that pass. The second one looked like an incomplete pass to me.

Agreed
Posted via Mobile Device

ThaVirus
10-03-2011, 07:22 PM

While I thought his coverage was pretty good on that play, it could have been better. You can see at the point right before Aromashedu (sp?) dove for the ball he created a couple feet of separation from Carr.. And on the other one, TD or not, it counted and he was the man covering on the play.

I'm a Carr fan so I'm not arguing that he's not good. If you told me we'd have Flowers and Carr at the CB spots for the next 5 years I'd be totally fine with that. Yesterday just wasn't Carr's best game.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 07:34 PM
+7.4 is a ridiculous grade, I can't overstate that enough.

Last year Shaun Phillips' grade for the SEASON was 4.8.

I wonder what kind of grade PFF would have given DT against the Seahawks during his 7-sack game. Probably +15 or +20.

Hootie
10-03-2011, 07:47 PM

and Waters starts for the Patriots...

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-03-2011, 07:59 PM
The Lilja signing was always overrated. Starting on the Colts OL really doesn't mean that much when the QB is always audibling into favorable protections and plays. He was a fine stopgap for last year, but he doesn't really have any business on the field this year.

O.city
10-03-2011, 08:13 PM
I am actually liking, if everyone comes back healthy/gets resigned, the way this team could look in the next couple years. Of course that all depends on the qb, but the defense is shaping up nicely. With Tamba, Berry, DJ, the corners, and the dline finally showing some live this has a good chance to be a strong defense. The same could be said about the O. The oline has played well this year imo, and is a LG and C, which could be already on the team, away from being solid.

As much as I hate to say it, If we could somehow get Andrew Luck to fall into our laps it would be crazy. He really couldn't ask for a better situation to come into the NFL in my opinion.

the Talking Can
10-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Waters looks good because he is playing for Brady....

and Albert is playing the best ball of his life...the whole 'Cassel sucks because of Albert let's draft a LT' thing is dead and buried....

i'd hoped to see more from Houston, glad they're letting him play though

Belcher and DJ have finally given us a physical presence in the middle of the defense, they cleaned up a lot of plays...

the Talking Can
10-03-2011, 08:18 PM
I am actually liking, if everyone comes back healthy/gets resigned, the way this team could look in the next couple years. Of course that all depends on the qb, but the defense is shaping up nicely. With Tamba, Berry, DJ, the corners, and the dline finally showing some live this has a good chance to be a strong defense. The same could be said about the O. The oline has played well this year imo, and is a LG and C, which could be already on the team, away from being solid.

As much as I hate to say it, If we could somehow get Andrew Luck to fall into our laps it would be crazy. He really couldn't ask for a better situation to come into the NFL in my opinion.

this team is basically perfect for a young QB, assuming Charles comes back fine...

O.city
10-03-2011, 08:20 PM

and Albert is playing the best ball of his life...the whole 'Cassel sucks because of Albert let's draft a LT' thing is dead and buried....

i'd hoped to see more from Houston, glad they're letting him play though

Belcher and DJ have finally given us a physical presence in the middle of the defense, they cleaned up a lot of plays...

I think it can be assumed that DJ and Belcher s upped play is the direct cause of a capable NT in front of them. Gregg has played ok but Gordon in my opinion, has played very well so far. If Powe is what he showed in the PS and learns a little something from seeing K. Gregg play there him and Gordon could make a good rotation.

O.city
10-03-2011, 08:22 PM
this team is basically perfect for a young QB, assuming Charles comes back fine...

I hadn't thought about it until now but it really is. Young receivers and offensive players that he could grow with. Hell the Oline is pretty young sans the LG and C, who are on the way out. While I don't think there is any way in hell it was planned this way, if Pioli lucks into a franchise qb this year he is gonna look like a fucking genius.

O.city
10-03-2011, 08:23 PM
BTW I mentioned it in another thread, but Arkansas has a rb right now, Broderick Green, who played at full strength Saturday 6 months removed from tearing his ACL.

Tribal Warfare
10-03-2011, 08:25 PM
I hadn't thought about it until now but it really is. Young receivers and offensive players that he could grow with. Hell the Oline is pretty young sans the LG and C, who are on the way out. While I don't think there is any way in hell it was planned this way, if Pioli lucks into a franchise qb this year he is gonna look like a fucking genius.

nice!!!!:D

O.city
10-03-2011, 08:25 PM
nice!!!!:D

Subliminal messaging, didn't even notice. Well there ya go it's in the stars I guess.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 08:30 PM

Wrong. PFF grades on an individual basis. Waters is also run blocking well.

Mecca
10-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Isn't it about time to give Gaither a go with how bad Richardson has been?

O.city
10-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Isn't it about time to give Gaither a go with how bad Richardson has been?

Yes. Gaither has looked better in limited time this year than Richardson has in 2 years. He's gotta be in shape by now, Gaither that is.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Only 5 RTs have given up more pressures than Richardson.

Next week should be his end against Mathis.

O.city
10-03-2011, 08:54 PM
It's ironic that now that Muir is the OC and is likely spending a little less time with the OL, it has drastically improved this year.

Three7s
10-03-2011, 08:59 PM
It's ironic that now that Muir is the OC and is likely spending a little less time with the OL, it has drastically improved this year.
I dunno about drastic. Richardson and Lilja have been shit. The others have been good though.

O.city
10-03-2011, 09:01 PM
I dunno about drastic. Richardson and Lilja have been shit. The others have been good though.

Richardson has been better this year than he was last year. Lilja on the other hand has been a bag of crap.

milkman
10-03-2011, 09:07 PM

He's a blitzer, you dumbass.

aturnis
10-03-2011, 10:20 PM

You mean when he rushes it a surprise attack? Oh, ok.

Hammock Parties
10-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Cassel is now the 20th rated QB.

Sad to say...the Hamas prophesy rolls on.

Quesadilla Joe
10-03-2011, 10:52 PM

He never blitzes. He is a DE most of the time in our nickle package.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2011, 02:21 AM
http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/10/04/re-focused-vikings-chiefs-week-4/

Minnesota – Three Performances of Note

1) Kevin Williams back on form
Kevin Williams took another step towards rediscovering his best form against the Chiefs. A week after a solid display against the Lions, Williams took another step forward in both run defense and as a pass rusher. Williams registered a hit and two pressures rushing the passer and was a persistent pain for the entire Chiefs offensive line. On separate occasions, Williams beat all five Kansas City linemen for positive plays and only Casey Wiegmann was able to get the better of him even on one occasion. As Williams knifed in to the backfield and took down LeRon McClain in the backfield for a two yard loss at 8:09 in the first quarter, he showed the sort of destructive player he was, and still is even without the company of Pat Williams. Can he rediscover his best form this season as other defensive tackles struggle around him?

2) Trouble running left
At times you wonder what Adrian Peterson could do with a little bit of help from his offensive line. For the fourth straight week he collected close to three quarters of his rushing yardage after first contact. Peterson was able to break one run off left end for 14 yards but aside from that, his longest run was only 7 yards and only averaged over 4 yards per carry (aside from left end) through one point of attack: 4.8 yards per carry off middle right. The Vikings have changed offensive scheme this season but right now it simply isn’t paying dividends. Steve Hutchinson is a shadow of his former self, grading negatively as a run block for the third time this season and has only one game above +1.0 in the last two seasons. The rest of the offensive line has simply never been up to standard as a run blocking unit and if the Vikings are to make use of Peterson and give Christian Ponder (who will surely see action sometime this season now) a stable platform to have any chance of success then it is looking increasingly like they need to overhaul their offensive line personnel.

3) It only takes three snaps
Tyrell Johnson played in only three defensive snaps for the Vikings, but in that space of time managed to miss a tackle and get caught taking a dreadful angle in pass coverage on a post route by Steve Breaston. The Vikings have struggled to find safeties since they let Darren Sharper go, in Husain Abdullah they have found one solid performer but those three snaps by Johnson showed just why Jamarca Sanford has been given a shot at starting this season. Sanford himself was at fault in this game, missing a tackle on Dwayne Bowe’s decisive touchdown reception.

Kansas City – Three Performances of Note

1) Coming up smelling like roses
Brandon Flowers last week looked down and out, fears of another Chief down with an ACL tear were quickly put to bed but the dreaded term “high ankle sprain” would have put some fear in to the Kansas City fans. Those fears passed as Flowers returned to the field, and did so at his best. Flowers was targeted twice and didn’t yield a catch to Devin Aromashodu or Bernard Berrian on those two chances. With little pass rush to come by, that’s an impressive display, Chiefs fans can at least be optimistic of more of the same from Flowers this season; they finally dodged an injury bullet in 2011.

2) One man wrecking crew
Tamba Hali got used to carrying the load for the Kansas City pass rush in 2010 and against the Vikings this week it was business as usual for him and his fellow Kansas City defenders. As a unit they registered two sacks, two hits, and 12 pressures. Take Hali out of that working group and that number drops to just five pressures. As a comparison, Hali registered pressure in some form 11 times on 30 pass rushes – better than 1-in-3 opportunities. The rest of the Kansas City defenders got their five on 102 combined rushes, worse than 1-in-20. Where would Kansas City be without the Penn State alum?

3) The same McClain?
The Chiefs picked up a trio of players from the team that knocked them out of last year’s playoffs and right now they aren’t getting the expected returns on those investments. Jared Gaither can’t get on the field (when he did last week he false started), Kelly Gregg is show signs of age and is being out-performed by Amon Gordon, and Le’Ron McClain looks a shadow of the player he was for the Ravens. McClain in Baltimore was a big bodied, punishing lead blocker, runner and receiver; in Kansas City he looks noticeably thinner and doesn’t bring anything like that sort of strength in any facet of the game. McClain is still listed at 260lb but he doesn’t look that big and really struggled in this game with the likes of Henderson brothers. If the intent was to slim McClain down to give him the speed to lead for Jamaal Charles, then the Chiefs will now be desperate to have his power game back.

Game Notes

● Matt Cassel looked downfield (20 yards or more) only three times in this game, but completed all three for 108 yards and a touchdown.
● Due to a knee injury, Erin Henderson took his brother EJ’s snaps in the Vikings’ sub packages. The younger Henderson played every defensive snap for the first time in his professional career.
● Phil Loadholt yielded two sacks in this encounter. This marked the first time he allowed two sacks since the Vikings’ divisional playoff victory in his 2009 rookie season against the Dallas Cowboys.

PFF Game Ball

Brandon Flowers, CB, Kansas City Chiefs

Just a week after going down injured with what at the time looked like another season-ending injury for the Chiefs, Flowers was back at his best. In 34 snaps in coverage he was targeted only twice and didn’t yield a single catch.

Tribal Warfare
10-04-2011, 02:53 AM

and his QB rating will plummet against murders row when those games pop up in the schedule.

SAUTO
10-04-2011, 06:47 AM
He never blitzes. He is a DE most of the time in our nickle package.

lol, you can say this because you dont actually watch the games...

Chiefnj2
10-04-2011, 07:12 AM
and his QB rating will plummet against murders row when those games pop up in the schedule.

You realize that as of today the Bears, Packers and Pats are 3 of the bottom 4 pass D teams in the league?

O.city
10-04-2011, 07:17 AM
YEah that murders row part is still bad, but it isn't quit what it looked like to begin the year.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2011, 07:20 AM
You realize that as of today the Bears, Packers and Pats are 3 of the bottom 4 pass D teams in the league?

The Packers and Pats average 37/34 points a game. We are not beating those teams. LMAO

They might beat Chicago.

O.city
10-04-2011, 07:21 AM
I could see Chicago, Pitt, and The Jets being close. Probably not but it could be.

Chiefnj2
10-04-2011, 07:25 AM
The Packers and Pats average 37/34 points a game. We are not beating those teams. LMAO

They might beat Chicago.

Follow the conversation. Tribal talked about Cassel's QB rating plummeting while facing those teams, not winning the games.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-04-2011, 08:13 AM

You're doing it wrong....

Chiefnj2
10-04-2011, 09:57 AM
"Justin Houston had a terrible game, and only rushed the passer one time."

- Nice. That's like asking Cassel only to throw deep all day.

TEX
10-04-2011, 10:12 AM
"9. Sabby Pissandshitty was only on the field for 13 snaps"

Was he awarded the game ball?

whoman69
10-04-2011, 04:09 PM

ESPN has him rated 26th. He is not playing himself into position to get his job back next year.

Messier
10-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Cassel is one of those frustrating QBs that will always manage to keep a job, like a Chad Pennington, or Kyle Orton. If the Chiefs were to let him go he'd land somewhere as a starter, because he's just good enough to be the best option for a few teams.

Okie_Apparition
10-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Brian Waters is a curse on his team's defense. Stupid cornholer

Marcellus
10-04-2011, 07:44 PM
"9. Sabby Pissandshitty was only on the field for 13 snaps"

Was he awarded the game ball?

And it is no surprise the defense played much better for it.

kcxiv
10-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Cassel is one of those frustrating QBs that will always manage to keep a job, like a Chad Pennington, or Kyle Orton. If the Chiefs were to let him go he'd land somewhere as a starter, because he's just good enough to be the best option for a few teams.

Chad Pennington was actually a decent qb, he was just built like a wet paper napkin. he didnt have the strongest arm, but dude was pretty fucking accurate.

Anyways, i dont mind houston covering alot. He may be better in the long run. Who else is going to be covering if its not houston or Hali? One of them has to be in coverage with a TE or RB.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Anyways, i dont mind houston covering alot. He may be better in the long run. Who else is going to be covering if its not houston or Hali? One of them has to be in coverage with a TE or RB.

It's called a nickel package.

Hali, Bailey, Gilberry and Houston rush.

Everyone else covers.

Urc Burry
10-04-2011, 10:02 PM
I would of never guessed DJ only had 7 tackles... that man was all over the place