PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Raiders Fan Sues Chiefs for Getting a Beat Down (Clifford Trammell is a pussy)

Ming the Merciless
10-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Clifford Trammell is a Pussy !

http://www.businessinsurance.com/article/20111003/NEWS05/111009987?tags=|338|75|305|340|302#

Matt Dunning

Stadium brawl sparks lawsuit

October 3, 2011 - 3:01pm

KANSAS CITY—A Warrensburg, Mo., man who claims he was pummeled by the rowdy home crowd during a 2009 matchup of the Oakland Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs has accused the Chiefs' stadium security of turning a deaf ear to the attack, then further assaulting and insulting him because he was a Raiders fan.

In a lawsuit filed Sept. 19 in a Jackson County, Mo., Circuit Court, Clifford Trammell claims he was punched in the face, kicked and thrown down two rows of seats during a beer-fueled brawl between Chiefs and Raiders fans at Kansas City's Arrowhead Stadium on Sept. 20, 2009. Mr. Trammell, a Raiders fan, said four of his teeth were knocked out as a result of the fall, and that several Chiefs fans continued stomping on him as he lay on the ground.
Security guards

According to the suit, Mr. Trammell saw several security guards standing nearby as he was being assaulted, but the guards allegedly did nothing to stop the attack. It was only after he was able to escape the pile, court documents said, that the guards acted, slamming Mr. Trammell into the ground.

When Mr. Trammell asked why he was being slammed into the ground, an unidentified security guard allegedly told him that “is what you get for wearing that (stuff),” referring to the Raiders apparel he was wearing. Mr. Trammel was taken to the stadium's holding station and issued a ticket for disturbing the peace. That charge was later dropped.

A spokesman for the Chiefs declined to commend on the lawsuit.
‘Dangerous condition'

Mr. Trammell is suing the Chiefs organization and the unidentified Chiefs fans who assaulted him for battery, premises liability and negligence, claiming that the team failed to warn of the “dangerous condition within Arrowhead Stadium of fans consuming alcohol,” that fans would “be allowed to drink too much or become intoxicated,” and that the team was “not willing nor able to protect or guarantee the safety of ticketholders from violent crime or physical harm.”

The plaintiff has asked for a minimum of $25,000 in punitive damages, plus compensation for legal fees and other costs.

repost police suck a fat dick

Dave Lane
10-03-2011, 10:45 PM
So he was arrested, ticketed for disorderly conduct and he's suing? Oh wait he's a raiders fan, duh!

BryanBusby
10-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Shouldn't talk shit Raiders fan!

lewdog
10-03-2011, 10:46 PM
At least we didn't shoot him....over a preseason game.

Al Bundy
10-03-2011, 10:46 PM
He was missing his teeth because he is a Raiders fan.

Ugly Duck
10-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Shouldn't talk shit Raiders fan!

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/customavatars/avatar19343_17.gif

Al Bundy
10-03-2011, 10:50 PM
He's probably one of those guys who is a Raiders fan simply to piss off Chiefs fans.

Okie_Apparition
10-03-2011, 10:51 PM
You wait 2 years so it's still fresh in witnesses' memories

BryanBusby
10-03-2011, 10:58 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l3shjYIusSU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How come Raider fans can't fight? At least a Chiefs fan can take on multiple people and knock one dude out.

Epic Fail 007
10-03-2011, 11:16 PM
hes not a pussy idiot its called the law,u can`t do that

Marcellus
10-04-2011, 04:22 AM
Ridiculous.

1st off, everyone knows kicking Raider's fan's asses at Arrowhead is perfectly legal. Wearing a Raider Jersey there is an open invitation. Really a beg or a taunt.

If anybody should be suing it's the Chief's fan base for having to watch Cassel play QB.

bevischief
10-04-2011, 05:58 AM
Really?

dave0320
10-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Check him out at MO Case Net. What a pos!

InChiefsHeaven
10-04-2011, 06:06 AM
Worthless without video. Makes you wonder what he did to provoke this. Although, and I hate to admit it, I've seen some rowdy ass Chiefs fans be pretty unruly and downright nasty to other fans, especially Donkey or Raiders fans.

It's only a damn game people. Not worth jacking somebody up over.

Frazod
10-04-2011, 06:19 AM

sort f lik u trin 2 spel r 4m a cumpleet centenz u cannt do that

2 baad u wernt wiith hem

Bane
10-04-2011, 06:20 AM
Fuck him.

blaise
10-04-2011, 06:31 AM

I love when someone who types like a brain damaged monkey calls someone an idiot.

Saulbadguy
10-04-2011, 06:40 AM
SDB

Lzen
10-04-2011, 08:29 AM
I call BS. This sounds much more like something that would happen to a Chiefs fan at Oakland.

loochy
10-04-2011, 08:58 AM

You are probably the stupidest person on this board.

tooge
10-04-2011, 09:07 AM
This is BS. He is a raiders fan. He had no front teeth to begin with. What's he gonna sue them for next, shaving his head, and making him a fatass?

Valiant
10-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Lol.. how are you going to pinpoint security while you are fighting or getting your ass beat. If you had this jason bourne superability, you would of never got your ass beat.

DJ's left nut
10-04-2011, 09:48 AM
So how are we going to make "Clifford Trammell is a pussy" the number one hit on google for his name?

Hey - did you guys know that Clifford Trammell is a pussy?

Skyy God
10-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Check him out at MO Case Net. What a pos!

According to Casenet, I may have a paternity action and a domestic assault.

Skyy God
10-04-2011, 09:49 AM
So how are we going to make "Clifford Trammell is a pussy" the number one hit on google for his name?

Hey - did you guys know that Clifford Trammell is a pussy?

Interestingly enough, Clifford Trammel was also being sued per Casenet for being a pussy.

DJ's left nut
10-04-2011, 09:51 AM
It doesn't seem like there should be a cause of action against Clifford Trammell for being a pussy, but hey - these things happen.

cock balls Barack Obama

ModSocks
10-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy

RNR
10-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Worthless without video. Makes you wonder what he did to provoke this. Although, and I hate to admit it, I've seen some rowdy ass Chiefs fans be pretty unruly and downright nasty to other fans, especially Donkey or Raiders fans.

Rep, and you are right I have never started trouble and show respect when attending games there. Over the years I have had a couple of scrapes not started by me. In fact I was not even looking at or interacting with them when attacked. Once was fans throwing beer at my wife and I which lead to a fight, and a very short one. Another time was in the bathroom and started when a handful of drunks started jacking with a buddy and I. The ringleader got sent sliding across the floor and they bailed~

Skyy God
10-04-2011, 10:01 AM
It doesn't seem like there should be a cause of action against Clifford Trammell for being a pussy, but hey - these things happen.

cock balls Barack Obama

It's an implied count.

HemiEd
10-04-2011, 10:02 AM

If this idiot displayed the class you do, I doubt he would have had any problems.

Predarat
10-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Give Clifford Trammell a $100 food stamp card as a settlement, cancel it immediately, Clifford Trammell will sell it for 2 20's or crack, the person who buys it will get ripped off but Clifford Trammell will be nowhere to be found. Then Clifford Trammell can go about his business.

HemiEd
10-04-2011, 10:13 AM

Well said, but the problem seems to come from testosterone getting alcohol added to it.

I mentioned it before, but at Lambeau this year, I prevented an asshole Chiefs fan from deservedly getting his ass kicked.

He was totally out of line and asking for it. I doubt he would have been that stupid sober.

Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy Clifford Trammell is a pussy

reschief
10-04-2011, 10:14 AM
This case will be thrown out on Summary Judgment. The KC Chiefs Football Club, nor any NFL franchise can be expected to prevent independent and intentional "criminal activity," including assault and battery. Even assuming the Chief fans actually engaged in this intentional conduct, how is this guy going to prove the Security was negligent in preventing it before his a** was already kicked? (probably justified when the facts come out) If he wins this case, every bar, club, etc would be responsible in civil court for fights that break out among any drinking criminals? (think there any any around?) What a joke. The plaintiff's attorney who took this case must not be in KC, huh?

InChiefsHeaven
10-04-2011, 10:52 AM
This case will be thrown out on Summary Judgment. The KC Chiefs Football Club, nor any NFL franchise can be expected to prevent independent and intentional "criminal activity," including assault and battery. Even assuming the Chief fans actually engaged in this intentional conduct, how is this guy going to prove the Security was negligent in preventing it before his a** was already kicked? (probably justified when the facts come out) If he wins this case, every bar, club, etc would be responsible in civil court for fights that break out among any drinking criminals? (think there any any around?) What a joke. The plaintiff's attorney who took this case must not be in KC, huh?

I wouldn't be to quick to dismiss this. I was selling beer at the Qwest center in Omaha and we had to take these classes on alcohol training. They showed a Dateline NBC a story on the Giants and how they were sued because one of the fans at a game had drank like 25 beers and was so drunk he couldn't stand, but was able to drive his car and killed a little girl after leaving the stadium. The girls dad got millions from the Giants and the NFL. They were shown to have been negligent. I'm telling you, it's going to get harder and harder to have a couple beers at the game because there are too many dickheads who can't control themselves.

All this guy needs is a sympathetic jury, and the Chiefs will pay up. Probably will be settled out of court.

Ming the Merciless
10-04-2011, 10:55 AM

Eric, please take your ritalin and go back in the corner and drink milk.

Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis.

Ming the Merciless
10-04-2011, 10:57 AM

eric007 = Clifford Trammell?

Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis.

FAX
10-04-2011, 11:00 AM
That's a bad day, man.

First, you risk your life robbing an elderly lady for ticket money, then you risk your life stealing a car to get to the stadium, then you risk your life eating an Arrowhead Hot Dog, then you get your ass kicked, then you get thrown in detention, then you get arrested, then you get thrown in a cell with a bunch of goat fans who beat you mercilessly with their ski hats.

I don't like to see Chiefs fans behaving in this manner, though. It's very un-cool to resort to violence at a football game. It's far more fashionable to crack skulls at a gymnastics competition.

FAX

reschief
10-04-2011, 11:51 AM
I wouldn't be to quick to dismiss this. I was selling beer at the Qwest center in Omaha and we had to take these classes on alcohol training. They showed a Dateline NBC a story on the Giants and how they were sued because one of the fans at a game had drank like 25 beers and was so drunk he couldn't stand, but was able to drive his car and killed a little girl after leaving the stadium. The girls dad got millions from the Giants and the NFL. They were shown to have been negligent. I'm telling you, it's going to get harder and harder to have a couple beers at the game because there are too many dickheads who can't control themselves.

All this guy needs is a sympathetic jury, and the Chiefs will pay up. Probably will be settled out of court.

Well, I'm not sure whether NY has a dram shop law, but I'm guessing it does. Really, I don't know if Missouri does either for that matter. In the Chiefs case, the intentional act of battery goes beyond mere negligence of allowing someone to drive drunk, IMO. I can't imagine the same sympathy for a Raider compared to this NY girl - if it goes to a jury. A KC jury may award damages to the Chiefs on a counter-claim!

dram shop rule n. a statute (Dram Shop Act) or case law in 38 states which makes a business which sells alcoholic drinks or a host who serves liquor to a drinker who is obviously intoxicated or close to it, strictly liable to anyone injured by the drunken patron or guest. To the contrary, California recently passed legislation specifically banning such strict liability. It is often hard to prove that the liquor bought or served was the specific cause of an accident (such as an automobile crash while driving home), since there is always an intervening cause, namely, the drunk.

InChiefsHeaven
10-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Well, I'm not sure whether NY has a dram shop law, but I'm guessing it does. Really, I don't know if Missouri does either for that matter. In the Chiefs case, the intentional act of battery goes beyond mere negligence of allowing someone to drive drunk, IMO. I can't imagine the same sympathy for a Raider compared to this NY girl - if it goes to a jury. A KC jury may award damages to the Chiefs on a counter-claim!

dram shop rule n. a statute (Dram Shop Act) or case law in 38 states which makes a business which sells alcoholic drinks or a host who serves liquor to a drinker who is obviously intoxicated or close to it, strictly liable to anyone injured by the drunken patron or guest. To the contrary, California recently passed legislation specifically banning such strict liability. It is often hard to prove that the liquor bought or served was the specific cause of an accident (such as an automobile crash while driving home), since there is always an intervening cause, namely, the drunk.

That's always been my argument, the drunk is the problem. But nowadays, lawyers go after the money, and the drunk typically doesn't have any. But the venue does. I personally don't think the Chiefs are liable for some of their stupid drunk violent fans, but in this world, SOMEBODY has to pay. Usually, that's the guy who has the cash.

Ming the Merciless
10-04-2011, 02:07 PM

We're up to number two, gentlemen!

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=4&gs_id=e&xhr=t&q=clifford+trammell&tok=FdKyBHGwVbqBDhyb_FXkkA&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&site=&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=clif&aq=0p&aqi=p-p1g3&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=419dc6eeee790a58&biw=1024&bih=559

Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis. Clifford Trammell is a pussy. Clifford Trammel has a small penis.

tooge
10-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Clifford Trammell, heh, what a pussy.

blaise
10-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Clifford Trammell is a pussy and a loser.

Ming the Merciless
10-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Number ONE

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=5&gs_id=i&xhr=t&q=clifford+trammell&tok=C5L9S66Zc-1i8nLnwkwWrg&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&site=&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=cliff&aq=0p&aqi=p-p1g3&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=419dc6eeee790a58&biw=1024&bih=559

We have achieved the pinnacle

chasedude
10-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Number ONE

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=5&gs_id=i&xhr=t&q=clifford+trammell&tok=C5L9S66Zc-1i8nLnwkwWrg&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&site=&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=cliff&aq=0p&aqi=p-p1g3&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=419dc6eeee790a58&biw=1024&bih=559

We have achieved the pinnacle

The power of the planet prevails again LMAO

loochy
10-04-2011, 03:33 PM
ChiefsPlanet is so awesome.

Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell Clifford Trammell

Huffman83
10-04-2011, 03:59 PM

I bet the incident is on the security cameras. After working a few games in the security booth at MU I was surprised at what you can see w/ the cameras they have at Mizzou. I imagine it's better at Arrowhead!

The question will be whether the Chiefs have a right to refuse to give the footage and let the footage be used as evidence against them. I just don't see it happening unless footage from people in the stands starts hitting up youtube.

Brock
10-04-2011, 04:06 PM

Actually, most of the money was levied against the beer vendor, not the NFL or the NY Giants. In any event, there is no way for this guy to prove that alcohol had any part in him getting his ass kicked.

Huffman83
10-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Actually, most of the money was levied against the beer vendor, not the NFL or the NY Giants. In any event, there is no way for this guy to prove that alcohol had any part in him getting his ass kicked.

Could he sue the Raiders for being responsible for him being a fan?

chasedude
10-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Could he sue the Raiders for being responsible for him being a fan?

Why not, people sue over stupidity everyday!

Valiant
10-04-2011, 06:05 PM
I dont see him being a pussy when you type his name into google on the first page

Ming the Merciless
10-04-2011, 06:47 PM
I dont see him being a pussy when you type his name into google on the first page

hmm yah, it dropped down to about 8th....interesting

Huffman83
10-04-2011, 07:01 PM
hmm yah, it dropped down to about 8th....interesting

Politics.

But I don't think you're trying hard enough.