PDA

View Full Version : Life Final Life Thread, Flame Away

MTG#10
10-06-2011, 09:46 AM
I don't remember where I left off last time but until recently I had been seeing my ex-wife's best friend (former) for a little over a year and a half. She was the one that I was bitching about not letting me PIIHB anymore. Anyway, we got pretty close, even talked about moving in together at one point but I couldn't go through with it because her and her kids were major slobs and I am a total neat-freak. Plus her 4 year old son destroyed everything he touched and she wouldn't discipline him for it. She wouldn't discipline him for anything actually. I have a lot of nice things that I worked very hard for and didn't want it all ruined. This caused many fights and break-ups but for some reason we couldn't stay away from each other for more than a week...until a couple months ago.

So her boy goes to his dad's house who hadn't wanted to see him for almost a year and he notices a big scar from an old burn. Apparently during one of our many break-ups, she had left the boy alone while she watched tv in her bedroom as she frequently did even against my advice, and the boy decided to try to cook something. He ended up spilling boiling water on himself that caused a few blisters. When his dad saw the scars he called DFS on her and since she admitted to leaving him alone, and also since she didn't take him to the hospital they took him away from her. She was devastated, and I know it was a major dick move but I couldn't be with someone who had their kids taken by DFS because I was in the middle of my own divorce and being with her would have been bad for my case as I was trying to get custody of my own kids.

So we break up for good this time, and she spreads horrible rumors about me to all of our mutual friends. Everyone thinks I'm a dick for leaving her at a time when she needed me the most but I don't really give a shit. I had my own problems and didn't need her problems ****ing up my chance to get custody of my kids. Lost a lot of friends, but I guess if they couldn't understand my side then they weren't very good friends anyway so **** 'em.

Then a couple weeks ago I lost my best friend over something completely ridiculous and was accused of being racist. When his sister found out that me and Sara (ex gf) were finally done for good, she wanted him to set me and her up because I guess she always liked me. I told him I wasn't really interested and that I didn't date black girls. I really don't have anything against dating black girls, but I'm not attracted to her at all and couldn't really say "sorry man I don't think she's attractive at all, no thanks" and that was the first thing that came to mind. This insulted him severely. I tried to explain that I just wasn't attracted to them and that I cant help who I am and who I'm not attracted to but he didn't care and hasn't returned any calls or texts since. Dont get me wrong, I would **** the shit out of Beyonce, Halle Berry, Mya, etc. but I never see black girls like that around here.

My fortunes have finally changed though, and last week I found out that the judge granted me full residential and decision-making custody, and joint physical custody of my children. I'm finally divorced! :)

ModSocks
10-06-2011, 09:47 AM
First!

vailpass
10-06-2011, 09:48 AM
You are filming all this aren't you? Your reality show will blow the godamn doors off anything out there today.Except maybe Squidbillys.

Buck
10-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Man. You should get high and read that story MTG#10, it makes it much more intense.

SAUTO
10-06-2011, 09:49 AM
does anyone REALLY care about this?

Hammock Parties
10-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Disregard women.

Acquire children.

The Franchise
In.

Buck
You've got a future in writing novels, I'll tell you that much right now.

MTG#10
10-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Cliff notes version:

Lost all my friends, some of them think I'm racist, got custody of my kids. The end.

Gonzo
http://www.fybertech.com/4thread/v_55056307/1270693145305.jpg

KCUnited
Winter's Bone II

Saulbadguy
post pics

MTG#10
10-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Winter's Bone II

Loved that movie but abhor meth-heads so no, not quite.

ModSocks
10-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Winter's Bone II

This a good movie? Damn wife refuses to watch it but it's high on my list of movies to see.

KCUnited
10-06-2011, 09:59 AM
This a good movie? Damn wife refuses to watch it but it's high on my list of movies to see.

I enjoyed it.

Chief Pote
As the World Crashes....coming to your TV soon.

ModSocks
Loved that movie but abhor meth-heads so no, not quite.

BTW, your friend shouldn't be mad. Hell, most black men don't even find black women attractive.

I mean, who likes pulling your GF's weave out during sex? That's a little weird....

loochy
10-06-2011, 10:00 AM
I really don't understand how someone can have a constantly screwed up life like this.

Predarat
10-06-2011, 10:01 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/Predarat5/Spicoli.jpg

Old Dog
10-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Lost a lot of friends, but I guess if they couldn't understand my side then they weren't very good friends anyway so **** 'em.

Maybe they UNDERSTOOD your side, but also understand you're a fucking idiot and a drama queen.
Yep, that's the side of the bet my money would be on.

Buck
10-06-2011, 10:02 AM
All of that shit sucks, but that last part about getting joint custody has to be the best feeling in the world. I can't imagine losing your kids.

MTG#10
10-06-2011, 10:04 AM
I really don't understand how someone can have a constantly screwed up life like this.

Its not really screwed up anymore. I got my kids, thats all I really care about.

Maybe they UNDERSTOOD your side, but also understand you're a ****ing idiot and a drama queen.
Yep, that's the side of the bet my money would be on.

Yeah thats it...dumbass

DaFace
10-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Your life:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg/300px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

loochy
10-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Its not really screwed up anymore. I got my kids, thats all I really care about.

Yeah thats it...dumbass

Wow your avatar just changed before my eyes.

I imagine that you actually look like the dude that was in your previous avatar.

Demonpenz
10-06-2011, 10:11 AM
If you are over 30 I recommend dumping all friends and woman and just get a dog. easier life

Demonpenz
10-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Obviously get a a white dog.

MTG#10
10-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Wow your avatar just changed before my eyes.

I imagine that you actually look like the dude that was in your previous avatar.
Yeah I like to change it up every once in a while. He's better looking than me.

Deberg_1990
10-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Who leaves a 4 year old alone to cook and boil water??

Skyy God
10-06-2011, 10:15 AM
As the Trailer Park Turns....

Skyy God
10-06-2011, 10:17 AM

She was "watching TV in her bedroom", which has to be code for masterbation or drug use.

bricks
10-06-2011, 10:26 AM
I don't remember where I left off last time but until recently I had been seeing my ex-wife's best friend (former) for a little over a year and a half. She was the one that I was bitching about not letting me PIIHB anymore. Anyway, we got pretty close, even talked about moving in together at one point but I couldn't go through with it because her and her kids were major slobs and I am a total neat-freak. Plus her 4 year old son destroyed everything he touched and she wouldn't discipline him for it. She wouldn't discipline him for anything actually. I have a lot of nice things that I worked very hard for and didn't want it all ruined. This caused many fights and break-ups but for some reason we couldn't stay away from each other for more than a week...until a couple months ago.

So her boy goes to his dad's house who hadn't wanted to see him for almost a year and he notices a big scar from an old burn. Apparently during one of our many break-ups, she had left the boy alone while she watched tv in her bedroom as she frequently did even against my advice, and the boy decided to try to cook something. He ended up spilling boiling water on himself that caused a few blisters. When his dad saw the scars he called DFS on her and since she admitted to leaving him alone, and also since she didn't take him to the hospital they took him away from her. She was devastated, and I know it was a major dick move but I couldn't be with someone who had their kids taken by DFS because I was in the middle of my own divorce and being with her would have been bad for my case as I was trying to get custody of my own kids.

So we break up for good this time, and she spreads horrible rumors about me to all of our mutual friends. Everyone thinks I'm a dick for leaving her at a time when she needed me the most but I don't really give a shit. I had my own problems and didn't need her problems ****ing up my chance to get custody of my kids. Lost a lot of friends, but I guess if they couldn't understand my side then they weren't very good friends anyway so **** 'em.

Then a couple weeks ago I lost my best friend over something completely ridiculous and was accused of being racist. When his sister found out that me and Sara (ex gf) were finally done for good, she wanted him to set me and her up because I guess she always liked me. I told him I wasn't really interested and that I didn't date black girls. I really don't have anything against dating black girls, but I'm not attracted to her at all and couldn't really say "sorry man I don't think she's attractive at all, no thanks" and that was the first thing that came to mind. This insulted him severely. I tried to explain that I just wasn't attracted to them and that I cant help who I am and who I'm not attracted to but he didn't care and hasn't returned any calls or texts since. Dont get me wrong, I would **** the shit out of Beyonce, Halle Berry, Mya, etc. but I never see black girls like that around here.

My fortunes have finally changed though, and last week I found out that the judge granted me full residential and decision-making custody, and joint physical custody of my children. I'm finally divorced! :)

Wow. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes.

loochy
10-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Wow. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes.

Are you new here?

ChiTown
10-06-2011, 10:34 AM

(crap, that reminds me, I need to cancel the book of matches and bag of broken glass hand outs for my Son's Birthday party this weekend............)

Iowanian
10-06-2011, 10:36 AM
It's kind of ironic how quickly you pass judgement on others around you given the circumstances by which you live.

In the version I would have written for you, in addition to the above where you spilled hot water on her kid and got him taken away from her, the baby your ex wife has comes out brown and the young stud she left you for discards her and you bring her back into your home. You spend the next 5 years as a cuckold videotaping her being stove piped as you work as the humiliated "fluffer" for the fellows.

ChiTown
10-06-2011, 10:38 AM
It's kind of ironic how quickly you pass judgement on others around you given the circumstances by which you live.

In the version I would have written for you, in addition to the above where you spilled hot water on her kid and got him taken away from her, the baby your ex wife has comes out brown and the young stud she left you for discards her and you bring her back into your home. You spend the next 5 years as a cuckold videotaping her being stove piped as you work as the humiliated "fluffer" for the fellows.

LMAO - one for the ages........

tooge
10-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Cliff notes version:

Lost all my friends, some of them think I'm racist, got custody of my kids. The end.

Better cliff notes: As you probably guessed, I'm still a douchebag

Rooster
10-06-2011, 10:43 AM
I hate drama.

Frazod
10-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Even after I put this thread on ignore, I'm afraid the bango music will linger. :banghead:

suds79
10-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Cliff notes version:

Lost all my friends, some of them think I'm racist (I then has the brilliant idea to indicate I don't date black girls instead of simply telling the truth in that I'm just not attracted to her), got custody of my kids. The end.

FYP.

MTG#10
10-06-2011, 11:25 AM

Who did I pass judgement on?

Steron
10-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Obviously get a a white dog.

This made me laugh out loud for real. Well done, sir.

Demonpenz
10-06-2011, 11:59 AM
I think this thread just shows you some people need drama to make them feel entertained and excited. I pull some of this same type of shit, but I have a understanding it is just for my own entertainment. Although that entertainment can turn alittle not fun when you get punched in the face outside applebees for trying to put a move on cougar #2 at table #4T.

Iowanian
10-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Who did I pass judgement on?

I guess we could begin with Sarah, the Ex girlfriend whom you stopped seeing after her kid was taken away. I'm not saying if you should or shouldn't have, but you judged her. We could move on to the sister of your friend, whom you said you wouldn't consider dating because she's chocolate flavored.

"yes mistress, I'll gobble the whole thing if you want me to"[future mtg]

If this is your final life thread, does that mean it's your suicide letter?

ClevelandBronco
10-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Please commit suicide and designate someone to let us know when it's over.

Iowanian
10-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Don't do it MTG.

When there's clouds hanging in your sky
And they're not just letting any light in
And you feel like you'd like to give in
Don't you give up so soon
What you need is a friend to count on
What you got, baby you got someone
Who will stay when the rain is falling
And won't let it fall on you
I'll see you through
I'll cover you with a love so deep and warm and true
I will be there, oh
Honey I'll be your shelter
I'll be the one to take you through the night
Whenever you need shelter
I'll make everything all right
Make everything all right, yes
NA NA nana na na
I got arms strong enough to hold you
Get you through anything you go through
Anything that you need
You know it's only a touch away

When your hear needs a heart beside it
Should be mine that it's keeping time with
'Coz I got so much love inside it
It beats for you every day
I'll be the one
To give you love
When it seems like there's just not enough
Mine will be there, oh
NA NA nana na na
I'll see you through
I'll cover you with a love so deep and warm and true
I will be there, oh
NA NA nana na na

Ming the Merciless
10-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Take 3 hits of LSD and listen to this song 2 hours later.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iUx_bk0jCvk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MTG#10
10-06-2011, 03:42 PM
Take 3 hits of LSD and listen to this song 2 hours later.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iUx_bk0jCvk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

One of my favorite bands. I cant do acid anymore though, gotta be a responsible father. I guess you wouldnt know much about that since your dad molested you...:(

Radar Chief
10-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Sounds like its time.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J3hPTfJoR8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>