PDA

View Full Version : Life What is your best, real life, "that's what she said" moment?

Bump
10-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Whether you are with your friends on a night out, partying with a bunch of chicks or just at work and feeling inappropriate. Everybody has heard this phrase and everyone has said it.

Mine was at work, this girl was working on something and she was arguing with this guy about how to get something attached. The guy yelled out pretty loud, THIS WON'T FIT LIKE THIS, THIS IS HOW YOU GET IT IN!

and of course, I couldn't resist....that's what she said. I laughed.

It was the atmosphere that made it funny. My job is like a military job without the benefits. Super duper corporate, every tiny little policy is enforced, 16 hour shifts are regular and usually not allowed to sleep the night before and if any of my bosses would have heard it, I'd have been fired on the spot. I live on the fucking edge.

Buck
10-06-2011, 10:11 AM
I was fucking my girlfriend and she exclaimed, "Put it in my ass!"

I retorted, "That's what she said!"

ModSocks
10-06-2011, 10:12 AM
I have an odd sense of humor. I'll usually throw one of those out there when it makes no fucking sense at all.

Aside from that, "that's what she said" jokes are rarely funny enough to ever remember.

loochy
10-06-2011, 10:12 AM
I was fucking my girlfriend and she exclaimed, "Put it in my ass!"

I retorted, "That's what she said!"

That doesn't count because that IS what she said.

Demonpenz
10-06-2011, 10:29 AM
I remember one of my clients of 21 years left our office and he said "You just don't make me happy anymore" I then looked a picture of my ex girlfriend on my desk and sulkenly said "thats what she said" Later that day I found out I had cancer.