PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Coalition

Pages : [1] 2

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 11:33 AM
i used to be a regular there till i got suspended for the F bomb.:) and my Matt Cassel hate.
just curious if any of you guys used to post there, i see a few names i think i know.

anyway, glad they suspended me because i would have never known about this site.

SuperChief
10-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Boner Soup

burt
10-10-2011, 12:07 PM
i used to be a regular there till i got suspended for the F bomb.:) and my Matt Cassel hate.
just curious if any of you guys used to post there, i see a few names i think i know.

anyway, glad they suspended me because i would have never known about this site.

Years ago, I was warpaintrides there. Permabanned!

SuperChief
10-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Holy shit . . . I didn't even realize it was you, Bone! You probably don't remember me, but you made me a few sigs over at the CC - one with Dorsey and another that said "Remember the OLine" and had the picture of the Roaf, Shields, Tate, Wiegmann, and Black Oline. Good times man.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Holy shit . . . I didn't even realize it was you, Bone! You probably don't remember me, but you made me a few sigs over at the CC - one with Dorsey and another that said "Remember the OLine" and had the picture of the Roaf, Shields, Tate, Wiegmann, and Black Oline. Good times man.

i sure do.

how's it goin man?

Jewish Rabbi
10-10-2011, 12:23 PM
i sure do.

how's it goin man?

Tone down your sig, mang.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 12:28 PM

will do.

Buck
10-10-2011, 12:30 PM
I used to be called "HootiewantsHuard'staint" over there.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 12:30 PM

is that better?

threebag
10-10-2011, 12:31 PM
is that better?

No, it was sweet with Berry in it.

Reerun_KC
10-10-2011, 12:33 PM
What the fuck is this shit? Some coalition orgy gay fest?

notorious
10-10-2011, 12:34 PM
What the **** is this shit? Some coalition orgy gay fest?

You can cut the gayness with a knife.

luv
10-10-2011, 12:36 PM
F bombs and Matt Cassel hate. I'd say you came to the right place.

luv
10-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Oh, and having Rush as part of your avatar will get you in good with a certain mod around here.

LTL
10-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Wondered what the hell happened with you. Txchiefan over there.

BossChief
10-10-2011, 12:44 PM
I've heard rumors they are shutting the coalition down after this year.

notorious
10-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Wow, there is nothing but Cassel love over there.

I wish I thought the same way they did. I would be a happier fan.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 12:58 PM
F bombs and Matt Cassel hate. I'd say you came to the right place.

ya, i'm in Heaven. ;)

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 12:59 PM

ya, that's a possibility i've been told.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Wow, there is nothing but Cassel love over there.

I wish I thought the same way they did. I would be a happier fan.

i hear ya man, i've said from day one, Cassel trade was a mistake.

SuperChief
10-10-2011, 01:03 PM
i sure do.

how's it goin man?

It's going. Can't complain too much. Hope you've been doing well.

Rooster
10-10-2011, 01:03 PM

ROFLROFL

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 01:05 PM

no, it's a run Cassel outta town fest.:deevee:

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Oh, and having Rush as part of your avatar will get you in good with a certain mod around here.

cool.;)

notorious
10-10-2011, 01:16 PM
i hear ya man, i've said from day one, Cassel trade was a mistake.

I got pummeled for saying the same thing here, but at least everyone eventually came around.

CC members must live in a lollipops and rainbows fantasy world.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 01:17 PM
CC members must live in a lollipops and rainbows fantasy world.

there's a few of them there.
:(

kc rush
10-10-2011, 01:20 PM

As long as it doesn't interfere with the little lovefest thing I've got going on, I'm good.

Omaha
10-10-2011, 01:56 PM

Hey, Bro! You'll fit in well over here!

Reerun_KC
10-10-2011, 01:57 PM

Shit, where is Skip when you need him... The influx of n00bs is going to be overwhelming...

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Hey, Bro! You'll fit in well over here!

Hey Bro, i knew you left the Coalition but dint know where you landed.

ya, i dont have to read post all day long about how great Cassel is. lol
this site kicks the CC's arse.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 02:04 PM
The influx of n00bs is going to be overwhelming...

i doubt it, there's way too many Cassel homers over there, dont think they'll like it here. ;)

Ming the Merciless
10-10-2011, 02:05 PM

Welcome aboard...I am in the same situation as you...I was on another site (mainly lurking) but got suspended for defending myself against attacks by friends of mods etc....in 2010...

I wasn't on CC but same deal....I haven't even logged in ONE time since finding my home here.

You will be at home here man...You might get people cussing at you etc...but you wont be censored and suspended for dropping an F bomb or hate of any player, or staff (deserved or not).

Again, welcome and let er rip.

Ming the Merciless
10-10-2011, 02:08 PM

You're all pissed cuz no one invited you...

http://slantmouth.com/articles/itHasAllGoneEnron/images/angryGay.jpg

BossChief
10-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Shit, where is Skip when you need him... The influx of n00bs is going to be overwhelming...

Shuddup, n00b. ;)

Bone, you and me were the only ones that there that even questioned the move and we absolutely hated it. I got tired of endlessly defending my position and came here where there were 10 or 15 of us.

I should go there and bump my "Matt Cassel is NOT a franchise qb" thread to rub their noses in the crap they left on the floor.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome aboard...I am in the same situation as you...I was on another site (mainly lurking) but got suspended for defending myself against attacks by friends of mods etc....in 2010...

I wasn't on CC but same deal....I haven't even logged in ONE time since finding my home here.

You will be at home here man...You might get people cussing at you etc...but you wont be censored and suspended for dropping an F bomb or hate of any player, or staff (deserved or not).

Again, welcome and let er rip.

Thanks Pawnmower

Shuddup, n00b. ;)

Bone, you and me were the only ones that there that even questioned the move and we absolutely hated it. I got tired of endlessly defending my position and came here where there were 10 or 15 of us.

I should go there and bump my "Matt Cassel is NOT a franchise qb" thread to rub their noses in the crap they left on the floor.

there were several complaints from the Cassel homers towards me and the Mods suspended me for 14 days, i'll never go back there.

BossChief
10-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Btw pawn is the biggest casselcocksmoker here. Treat him as such.

Haha

Predarat
10-10-2011, 02:20 PM
If they find out you are a poster here they will find a reason to ban you.

Omaha
i doubt it, there's way too many Cassel homers over there, dont think they'll like it here. ;)

Most of them would die of butthurt withing a few hours of being here.

notorious

Haha

I knew I wasn't the only one finding the irony in the conversation above.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 02:22 PM

Haha

haha

If they find out you are a poster here they will find a reason to ban you.
well i put this text in my sig over there:
Moved To Chiefs Planet..
Most of them would die of butthurt withing a few hours of being here.
you got that right.:D

Omaha
10-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Hey Bro, i knew you left the Coalition but dint know where you landed.

ya, i dont have to read post all day long about how great Cassel is. lol
this site kicks the CC's arse.

Yeah, I didn't get banned or anything. I just found this place & liked it better. I tried to do both, but I got bored with CC & found myself over here more often.

Bewbies
10-10-2011, 02:23 PM

Haha

:clap:

Reerun_KC
10-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Shuddup, n00b. ;)

I got your n00b homeboy...

Ming the Merciless
10-10-2011, 02:26 PM
I knew I wasn't the only one finding the irony in the conversation above.

There's no irony. Everyone is entitled to their views, and I have never once said anything remotely 'ball washing' about cassel. Also, I wouldn't attack anyone just because they liked or did not like a certain player...I am more inclined to attack people for being stupid, and ignoring basic facts.

About the best thing I have ever said about cassel is 'he had a good game this week or that week' or 'he isn't like a fiat, he is like a saturn vue.'

But thats ok, I have Bosschief on ignore (and have had for quite some time) because he is a ****ing retarded idiot and can't comprehend basic things like facts. If I am such a ballwasher PLEASE show me some quotes. It should be easy right?

Reerun_KC
10-10-2011, 02:29 PM

Haha

I dont think I would go that far at to say he is a polesmoker of Cassel...

He is more a realist than and extremist...

Apparently over at CC, Cassel is a excellent QB. Over here Cassel is the worse QB in the history of the NFL...

When in fact he is nothing but average. You wont win anything with him and you wont lose anything with him...

That is how Pawn treats him. As an average QB that needs replaced.

We have alot of drama queens over here, CP is like a Jerry Springer show, while CC is a rerun of Tellitubbies.

notorious
10-10-2011, 02:31 PM
There's no irony. Everyone is entitled to their views, and I have never once said anything remotely 'ball washing' about cassel. Also, I wouldn't attack anyone just because they liked or did not like a certain player...I am more inclined to attack people for being stupid, and ignoring basic facts.

About the best thing I have ever said about cassel is 'he had a good game this week or that week' or 'he isn't like a fiat, he is like a saturn vue.'

But thats ok, I have Bosschief on ignore (and have had for quite some time) because he is a ****ing retarded idiot and can't comprehend basic things like facts. If I am such a ballwasher PLEASE show me some quotes. It should be easy right?

I wasn't attacking you, but it is ironic that he is leaving CC due to his bashing of Cassel and you are usually the Cassel defender.

I think it's great stuff.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Apparently over at CC, Cassel is a excellent QB. Over here Cassel is the worse QB in the history of the NFL...

there's a few members over at the CC who know and agree Cassel is nothing more than a career backup.

Ming the Merciless
10-10-2011, 02:36 PM
I wasn't attacking you, but it is ironic that he is leaving CC due to his bashing of Cassel and you are usually the Cassel defender.

I think it's great stuff.

I'm not really a cassel defender as much as a defender of common sense. If someone says he is the best(which doesn't happen here), I will attack that argument. If someone says he is the worst (which happens alot around here) I attack that argument.

But one thing i will defend every time, is the freedom to express yourself without being censored!

See, unlike other idiots...The reason I welcome him with open arms is because I value thinking and free speech more than 'being right'

Some people around here want to be right so badly they will just argue for arguments sake...and they will welcome people and be nice only if their view matches up and hope to be part of some retard mob.

I'm not gonna not welcome the guy because he does or doesn't like cassel (unlike others around here who would torture him if he happened to like cassel).

I am gonna welcome him because I value free speech and I love CP for that.

Reerun_KC
10-10-2011, 02:37 PM
there's a few members over at the CC who know and agree Cassel is nothing more than a career backup.

He is nothing more than average...

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 02:53 PM
He is nothing more than average...

Average Backup then.;)

notorious
10-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Wow, every thread does end up being about Cassel.

Dylan
10-10-2011, 02:56 PM
thread is too funny! LMAO

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 02:58 PM
thread is too funny! LMAO

Thanks.
i'll be here all week.:D

Dayze
10-10-2011, 03:00 PM
I'm going to post in the "Offseason, Let's Talk Guns" thread about an old rifle my dad has; one that has Cassel-Like accuracy, and can't get more than 3 decent rounds out of it before it misfires/jams.

I don't think that thread has a Cassel reference just yet, but it needs one.
:D

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm going to post in the "Offseason, Let's Talk Guns" thread about an old rifle my dad has; one that has Cassel-Like accuracy, and can't get more than 3 decent rounds out of it before it misfires/jams.

I don't think that thread has a Cassel reference just yet, but it needs one.

i could fix that for ya man.:D

Dylan
10-10-2011, 03:05 PM
.Eb29:

I'm a Giants fan, but CP is my only home. http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-16881.gif

Great forum!

do you like nascar?

luv
10-10-2011, 03:07 PM
There are certain requirements around here. N00bs do not get respect until they have earned it. I'm a sweetheart, or I'd give you the n00b pounding you deserve. Where is Bugeater when you need him, anyway?

Reerun_KC
10-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Luv needs more beer...

luv
10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
do you like nascar? LMAO

Also, we'll need to know who your college team is. Might as well throw in baseball, too.

Dayze
10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
There are certain requirements around here. N00bs do not get respect until they have earned it. I'm a sweetheart, or I'd give you the n00b pounding you deserve. Where is Bugeater when you need him, anyway?

kinky

luv
10-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Luv needs more beer...

Luv tried two sips of the new Guinness Black Lager this weekend. While she enjoyed it, that is all she drank.

WTF am I talking in third person for?

Dylan
10-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Also, we'll need to know who your college team is. Might as well throw in baseball, too.

Baseball you should know, Luv

Edit: I've never followed College Football.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 03:13 PM
.Eb29:

I'm a Giants fan, but CP is my only home. http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-16881.gif

Great forum!

do you like nascar?

when its in Bristol in the fall i love it, been there several times.

Reerun_KC
10-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Luv tried two sips of the new Guinness Black Lager this weekend. While she enjoyed it, that is all she drank.

:shrug: Sound like Bob Dole...

burt
10-10-2011, 03:14 PM
I even keep the JD threats on file...... just in case.

luv
10-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Baseball you should know, Luv

NYU

Yeah, I know all about you. ;)

I was adding a list to your post. Hopefully, we'll find something to give this guy shit about. :D

Dylan
10-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I know all about you. ;)

I was adding a list to your post. :D

I've never followed College Football.

Best,

Dylan ;)

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 04:32 PM
I've never followed College Football.

;)

with me being a 45 minute drive from Blacksburg, i like the Hokies.

luv
10-10-2011, 04:34 PM
with me being a 45 minute drive from Blacksburg, i like the Hokies.

How did you become a Chiefs fan?

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 04:48 PM
How did you become a Chiefs fan?

i was a big fan of DT when he played at Alabama and followed him to KC.

BigRedChief
10-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Years ago, I was warpaintrides there. Permabanned!You should be banned on general principle from every site you visit. ;)

Dylan
10-10-2011, 04:57 PM
when its in Bristol in the fall i love it, been there several times.

Bristol Baby! Track has it all ... It is an awesome track.

NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Saturday, 7:30 pm. It is the only Saturday night race in the Chase. Fun and exiting track.

We have an open NASCAR thread that gets bumped with new replies and content. Hopefully I'll remember to bump it! ...

BigRedChief
10-10-2011, 05:04 PM
Didn't you make a sig for me over there?

DaFace
10-10-2011, 05:12 PM

If that happens, I'll be curious to see how many end up here. Culturally, we're certainly the black sheep of the Chiefs web community, so I doubt most people who like CC would like it here. On the other hand, our setup is the most similar, in that we're a pure forum rather than a weird blog/forum hybrid like WPI and ArrowheadPride.

Bewbies
10-10-2011, 05:15 PM
If that happens, I'll be curious to see how many end up here. Culturally, we're certainly the black sheep of the Chiefs web community, so I doubt most people who like CC would like it here. On the other hand, our setup is the most similar, in that we're a pure forum rather than a weird blog/forum hybrid like WPI and ArrowheadPride.

Also nobody here is within 100 IQ points of Nick Athan.

Okie_Apparition
10-10-2011, 05:19 PM
There is no poop stinky enough to wipe under your nose

Bowser
10-10-2011, 05:20 PM
I wonder if Frankie has been posting over there the last few days.

mdchiefsfan
10-10-2011, 05:22 PM
I dont think I would go that far at to say he is a polesmoker of Cassel...

He is more a realist than and extremist...

When in fact he is nothing but average. You wont win anything with him and you wont lose anything with him...

That is how Pawn treats him. As an average QB that needs replaced.

We have alot of drama queens over here, CP is like a Jerry Springer show, while CC is a rerun of Tellitubbies.

The bold is damn near sig-worthy.

Bugeater
10-10-2011, 05:27 PM
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

chefsos
10-10-2011, 05:53 PM
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?Coalition émigrés subforum?

RealSNR
10-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Shuddup, n00b. ;)

I should go there and bump my "Matt Cassel is NOT a franchise qb" thread to rub their noses in the crap they left on the floor.Do you have a link for us? Is it an entertaining read?

RealSNR
10-10-2011, 06:01 PM

anyway, glad they suspended me because i would have never known about this site.REPORTED

Okie_Apparition
10-10-2011, 06:03 PM
If your PMs are turned off, please turn them on & start a thread about it

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Bristol Baby! Track has it all ... It is an awesome track.

NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Saturday, 7:30 pm. It is the only Saturday night race in the Chase. Fun and exiting track.

We have an open NASCAR thread that gets bumped with new replies and content. Hopefully I'll remember to bump it! ...

awesome

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Didn't you make a sig for me over there?

ya, i think i did once upon a time.

DomerNKC
10-10-2011, 06:19 PM
You should be banned on general principle from every site you visit. ;)I agree!

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 06:27 PM
REPORTED

what dd i say/do?

BossChief
10-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Do you have a link for us? Is it an entertaining read?

http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forum/index.php?showtopic=16401&hl=franchise&st=0

there is some gold in there.

I could almost write that whole OP again today and just about all of it would still ring true.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 06:36 PM
http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forum/index.php?showtopic=16401&hl=franchise&st=0

there is some gold in there.

I could almost write that whole OP again today and just about all of it would still ring true.

that was a walk down memory lane, thanks BC.

BigRedChief
10-10-2011, 08:51 PM
;ya, i think i did once upon a time.I remember you. You were a pretty cool dude. Brought a lot to the board.

Welcome to the Planet. Don't the n00b hazing get to you its just part of the deal. You have to have a thick skin to stay here. But, its never boring here.

KurtCobain
10-10-2011, 08:53 PM

So, do you still not remember seeing me at the tailgate last week?

kcxiv
10-10-2011, 09:03 PM
I read through the first few pages and many agree'ed with you and many were just trying to keep an open mind. I didnt really see that much homerism in them comments. Then again, i looked through the first 3 pages.

luv
10-10-2011, 09:07 PM
So, do you still not remember seeing me at the tailgate last week?

That memory isn't coming back. I blacked out from about 10:30am-4pm of that Sunday.

KurtCobain
10-10-2011, 09:10 PM
That memory isn't coming back. I blacked out from about 10:30am-4pm of that Sunday.

That's a damn fine job.

There's a pic of us out there somewhere.

luv
10-10-2011, 09:13 PM
That's a damn fine job.

There's a pic of us out there somewhere.

No more vodka at tailgates. We now have a bottle that I have no idea how we got it.

KurtCobain
10-10-2011, 09:15 PM
You were sippin on a cup.

And droolin it back out.

Bugeater
10-10-2011, 09:20 PM
So, do you still not remember seeing me at the tailgate last week?You were there for a total of like 3 minutes.

Dave Lane
10-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Also nobody here is within 100 IQ points of Nick "Assclown" Athan.

Nut might be. I'd guess he's a 80 that's should put him within a hundred. Actually vailsass is probably a 75 so he's in range, other than Roy I can't really think of any others low enough.

RealSNR
10-10-2011, 09:46 PM
what dd i say/do?A few months ago the new mods started cracking down on the rule that you can't bypass the naughty word filter.

It only applies to the f bomb, a word for a woman's vagina that starts with c, and a few others, though.

Anyway, it's just a joke. If anybody talks about swearing, people report each other. It's kind of funny.

You can edit your settings to not block out swear words if you want to read all the fucks and cunts you want.

KurtCobain
10-10-2011, 09:52 PM
You were there for a total of like 3 minutes.

Atleast six total.

BigRedChief
10-10-2011, 09:54 PM
A few months ago the new mods started cracking down on the rule that you can't bypass the naughty word filter.

It only applies to the f bomb, a word for a woman's vagina that starts with c, and a few others, though.

Anyway, it's just a joke. If anybody talks about swearing, people report each other. It's kind of funny.

You can edit your settings to not block out swear words if you want to read all the fucks and cunts you want.You really red carded him? :shake:

RealSNR
10-10-2011, 09:58 PM
You really red carded him? :shake:No.

Bwana
10-10-2011, 10:56 PM
What the hell? This guy seems like a decent N00b. I had about given up on such an event. :)

rocknrolla
10-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I didn't get banned or anything. I just found this place & liked it better. I tried to do both, but I got bored with CC & found myself over here more often.

Are there many people over there? When ever I go there to lurk, it seems to be the same five douche bags licking Cassels ballls.

Phobia
10-10-2011, 11:11 PM
I like everybody over at CC. I've attended lots of their functions. There is one exception. One big guy from St. Louis is a screaming vag. He gets all worked up at the dumbest things. Just ridiculously insecure. I don't dislike him at all, I just can't stand when he gets offended at the off-the-wall jokes I make. I've never seen somebody that insecure.

kcxiv
10-11-2011, 12:09 AM
BoneKrusher guy is a good dude. He's a goood addition.

BoneKrusher
10-11-2011, 05:18 AM
A few months ago the new mods started cracking down on the rule that you can't bypass the naughty word filter.

You can edit your settings to not block out swear words if you want to read all the ****s and ****s you want.

ya, i saw that but hadn't had time to get all my settings just right yet.

Thanks.

BoneKrusher
10-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Are there many people over there? When ever I go there to lurk, it seems to be the same five douche bags licking Cassels ballls.

not many posters there anymore.
a few good ones, like Mugs still exist.

Reerun_KC
10-11-2011, 07:44 AM
I like everybody over at CC. I've attended lots of their functions. There is one exception. One big guy from St. Louis is a screaming vag. He gets all worked up at the dumbest things. Just ridiculously insecure. I don't dislike him at all, I just can't stand when he gets offended at the off-the-wall jokes I make. I've never seen somebody that insecure.

We have those here... Sounds alot like GoFraud.

Omaha
10-11-2011, 07:48 AM

I haven't been there in a couple of months, but there are some good guys there. You're right, though. It's a ghost town compared to what it once was. People who aren't in the "inner circle" seem to get censored way more. I was one of the original guys over there.

They have a facebook-like status update feature over there. I went over there this summer & posted, "Where is everyone? It seems dead over here." When I went back, they had deleted my status. ROFL

luv
10-11-2011, 07:56 AM
I think I might have lurked over there years ago, but I don't think I ever created an account. I used to go to someplace else, I can't even remember the name of it now...lol. Bunch of homers. I got into with some Canadian guy and some other female poster who wasn't a Chiefs fan. I also tried Warpaint for a little bit while Phil was there. Didn't like it. It's like I'm married to ChiefsPlanet. I feel like I'm cheating if I go to other sights.

notorious
10-11-2011, 07:59 AM
It's like I'm married to ChiefsPlanet. I feel like I'm cheating if I go to other sights.

Even though your hubby (CP) has AIDS, drinks too much, and abuses you every once in a while?

Reerun_KC
10-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Even though your hubby (CP) has AIDS, drinks too much, and abuses you every once in a while?

ROFL

Well done....

Omaha
10-11-2011, 08:04 AM

She likes the bad boys. :shrug:

BoneKrusher
10-11-2011, 08:14 AM
I haven't been there in a couple of months, but there are some good guys there. You're right, though. It's a ghost town compared to what it once was. People who aren't in the "inner circle" seem to get censored way more. I was one of the original guys over there.

They have a facebook-like status update feature over there. I went over there this summer & posted, "Where is everyone? It seems dead over here." When I went back, they had deleted my status. ROFL

i agree, OT, Cali, BroncoStud, Hands, Mongo, Mills and OC are all good guys.
(sure i left out several)

luv
10-11-2011, 08:19 AM

Maybe having CP as my online husband will prevent me from ending up with someone like that in real life.

Maybe I should think of it as an older brother (even though, for me, that's not the greatest analogy (heh, I said anal)) in that they can be mean to me, but no one else can without dealing with it.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 01:35 PM
haha

Bone sent me a message saying that he had helped make the banner for the coalition and that the owner of the site promised in the opening post of the thread to give Bone 2 Chiefs tickets for doing so and had never paid up.

I went there last night and made a few posts in a thread (the thread was asking for suggestions for what changes could be made to the site because it is really hurting for any traffic) giving my advice for some small changes and I also publicly asked BossKiller about the tickets he owed Bone and why he hadnt answered his PMs about them and why they had banned him for absolutely nothing out of the ordinary after he kept asking for them...

Ya know what I got for that?

BANNED

haha

What a bunch of pussies.

STAY CLASSY COALITION

Omaha
10-13-2011, 01:41 PM
haha

Bone sent me a message saying that he had helped make the banner for the coalition and that the owner of the site promised in the opening post of the thread to give Bone 2 Chiefs tickets for doing so and had never paid up.

I went there last night and made a few posts in a thread (the thread was asking for suggestions for what changes could be made to the site because it is really hurting for any traffic) giving my advice for some small changes and I also publicly asked BossKiller about the tickets he owed Bone and why he hadnt answered his PMs about them and why they had banned him for absolutely nothing out of the ordinary after he kept asking for them...

BANNED

haha

What a bunch of pussies.

STAY CLASSY COALITION

Wow. That's fucking pathetic. WTF?

That site is maturing about as well as Axl Rose.

Cross thread humor FTW!

bevischief
10-13-2011, 01:45 PM

Welcome aboard. So far you have been a great addition.

bevischief
10-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Luv needs more beer...

BossChief
10-13-2011, 01:52 PM
I used to be a fan of both sites, I really was. Even though it caused me to take some heat, I didnt clown the Coalition over my years here and even posted there on occasion.

Now though, thats changed.

I am gonna go ahead and ask anyone and everyone here to go over there and start a new account and WAGE A ALL OUT BOARD WAR... TOTALLY REP THE PLANET.

Flame those bitches in the most entertaining ways possible.

Ill throw 20k in casino cash and a rep to each and every one of you that does so till Im broke. I can go there and read (as long as I dont log into my account), I just cant post. Just do so and after, just PM me or post in this thread and Ill get ya paid.

Enjoy and have fun!

SuperChief
10-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Before I ever even knew about the Planet, I exclusively over at CC. I liked it there for awhile, but the homerism was just too much towards the end of my tenure. I really enjoy how diverse the Planet is, and the off-color shit is pretty neat, too.

Overall, I'm satisfied I switched.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Id love to see the responses if TMD or Hamas went over there for a few hours to bvlow the place up...I know its not gonna happen, but it would be truly epic.

Omaha
10-13-2011, 02:54 PM
haha

BANNED

haha

What a bunch of pussies.

STAY CLASSY COALITION

Dude, I just went back & read that thread. Wow. That was fucking ridiculous. Here's the recap:

1. OP asks for suggestions to improve the site to increase usage
2. BossChief offers suggestions
3. BossChief is informed that he is wrong, he is trash, & he is mocked
4. Giant temper tantrum telling all of the "Pussies" who don't like the site to GTFO.

I just don't understand why it's a ghost town.... ROFL

DaFace
10-13-2011, 02:55 PM

Dude, I just went back & read that thread. Wow. That was fucking ridiculous. Here's the recap:

1. OP asks for suggestions to improve the site to increase usage
2. BossChief offers suggestions
3. BossChief is informed that he is wrong, he is trash, & he is mocked
4. Giant temper tantrum telling all of the "Pussies" who don't like the site to GTFO.

I just don't understand why it's a ghost town.... ROFL

Link? That's impressive.

Fish
10-13-2011, 02:57 PM
I used to be a fan of both sites, I really was. Even though it caused me to take some heat, I didnt clown the Coalition over my years here and even posted there on occasion.

I am gonna go ahead and ask anyone and everyone here to go over there and start a new account and WAGE A ALL OUT BOARD WAR... TOTALLY REP THE PLANET.

Ill throw 20k in casino cash and a rep to each and every one of you that does so till Im broke. I can go there and read (as long as I dont log into my account), I just cant post. Just do so and after, just PM me or post in this thread and Ill get ya paid.

Enjoy and have fun!

That's childish. We don't need that. Let them wither away and die on their own.

Omaha
10-13-2011, 02:58 PM

Enjoy and have fun!

That'll increase their traffic....

BTW, I'm probably banned over there now. I tried to have your back. Keep your casino cash, though. That's on me.

Omaha
10-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Link? That's impressive.

http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forum/index.php?showtopic=28841&view=findpost&p=418857

Here's the tantrum. It looks like BC was banned just before this little gem. Look back a couple of pages to see where BC started. Keep in mind, the OP asked for suggestions to improve the site....

Can one of their threads make the CP Hall of Fame? :D

DaFace
10-13-2011, 03:10 PM
http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forum/index.php?showtopic=28841&view=findpost&p=418857

Here's the tantrum. It looks like BC was banned just before this little gem. Look back a couple of pages to see where BC started. Keep in mind, the OP asked for suggestions to improve the site....

Interesting. In a lot of ways the Coalition has probably been hit the hardest in the past few years in terms of traffic. Their forum is 1) very heavily Chiefs talk and 2) somewhat homeristic. Well, the Chiefs started sucking a few years back, and homers now have ArrowheadPride and the Chiefs' site itself to go to. The Planet survives because we're 1) no holds barred and 2) allow lots of different types of discussion. Those two help us to differentiate ourselves and stay active during crappy times with the team. The Coalition doesn't have that to fall back on, which I think it likely part of their struggle.

notorious
10-13-2011, 03:11 PM
Jesus, that place is a joke.

kccrow
10-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Sup Bone, Boss, Phobia... I'll be chillaxin here with you clowns as well. Done with CC.

Bowser
10-13-2011, 03:55 PM
Before I ever even knew about the Planet, I exclusively over at CC. I liked it there for awhile, but the homerism was just too much towards the end of my tenure. I really enjoy how diverse the Planet is, and the off-color shit is pretty neat, too.

Overall, I'm satisfied I switched.

I liked you better when you had a turtle for an avatar. Hedley Lamarr is just a sex craved yes man. You're better than this.

DaFace
10-13-2011, 03:57 PM
BTW, did I miss something about who "Bone" is over here? Or is that .Eb29?

DaFace
10-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Sup Bone, Boss, Phobia... I'll be chillaxin here with you clowns as well. Done with CC.

Banhammer incoming!

Ming the Merciless
10-13-2011, 04:05 PM

Yah thats Him.

BoneKrusher
10-13-2011, 04:11 PM

Hey Crow, welcome to the Hottest Chiefs site on the Web (for Real).

BossChief
10-13-2011, 04:12 PM

Yeah, that's him.

BTW here are my posts that they had such a hard time with:

Here is my honest take on this.

This place USED to have a niche of fans that didnt want flame wars to rule the board. It was a gathering of nice, respectful people that just wanted to talk football. It was also mostly a homer board where positive thoughts were encouraged and apart from a few posters, it flourished.

If you were the kind of person that was interested in more of a "no holds barred" style where you could disagree with someone and just unload both barrels, you found your way to ChiefsPlanet.

There was a line drawn that was a clear difference between the two that allowed both boards to thrive on their own merits.

Now, it seems like that aspect has been lost here, somewhat.

Flame wars are commonplace here, nowadays.

When your base of viewers (or in this case, readers) loses the simple reason they come here and things turn into what they were trying to avoid, you are gonna lose traffic.

The niche is seemingly gone and Im not sure there is a plan that could be put in place to remedy that.

a couple suggestions for the mods if you really want this place to return to what made it unique:

1) escalate you bans. You dont need to ban someone for a week or two the first time they break a board rule. It can be 24 hours with a explanation and copy of the TOS for a first infraction ...then 3 days...then a week...then 2 weeks and a "this is your last chance" and then permaban. I say this because a lot of the people that bitch about being banned here didnt even know what they did was wrong....and before you shoot me the common "they should have read the TOS" stuff, understand that not everyone does that and if you want to increase traffic, you are gonna have to alter your methods a bit.

2) When you have a problem with someone, dont only handle it behind closed doors, post the reasoning for action in the thread the problem originated in. This will let others know what the problem is and maybe makes them more conscience of their future posting style/content. Maybe even starting a thread where you quote inappropriate posts into it to show examples of what is not accepted here would be a idea to kick around.

3) Dont be afraid to treat long time members the same as newbies. I say this because some of the guys that have been here forever (hands, oc and a few others...sorry to single you guys out when you arent the whole or even the biggest problem) have always bent the rules here and that sends a message that flaming someone is ok...then a newbie comes in and does the same thing (maybe pushes it a step further) and gets banned for it and never comes back and tells people to stay away because of such. I guarantee you these things are happening.

Take this advise to heart, throw it in the trash immediately....whatever, but this is how I see things as a guy on the outside looking in and the inside looking out as well.

Sure seems like I was being a total dick in a thread that was made asking its members what they could do to be more appealing and generate more traffic.

what a bunch of tards

BossChief
10-13-2011, 04:14 PM

nice to see ya man, word to the wise...thicken up that skin because its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Did they ban you yet?

kcxiv
10-13-2011, 04:14 PM
oh well, i am done with that site as well. There is honestly no reason to really go there. T hey are running that shit into the ground. Kinda think Bosskiller wants to retire the site . Dude blew a fucking gasket and lost it. Tried to flex like he's a tough guy or something. lol

Oh well. Everything comes to an end.

kcxiv
10-13-2011, 04:15 PM

Good to see you make the switch as well. This place you gotta have tougher skin, but once your in, its all good.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 04:17 PM
oh well, i am done with that site as well. There is honestly no reason to really go there. T hey are running that shit into the ground. Kinda think Bosskiller wants to retire the site . Dude blew a fucking gasket and lost it. Tried to flex like he's a tough guy or something. lol

Oh well. Everything comes to an end.

I wish he would have waited to ban me till after his rant.

I would have LOVED to have chimed in.

Kind of a pussy move if you ask me.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Yah thats Him.

who were you over there?

Bowser
10-13-2011, 04:20 PM
Arrowhead and BossKiller need to have a Bidet night to clean all that pesky sand out.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 04:36 PM
I swear, if they ever unban me I'm gonna go there and put clown shoes on as many ridiculous posts as I can before they give me another vacation and I will probably target some of their mods first.

I like capslockkey and bavarianq...the rest of their mods can choke on a big old chili dog.

Omaha
10-13-2011, 04:40 PM

WTF? I get nothing? Welcome. Now, go find an AIDS tree & get to ****in'!

Also, how have you been?

BigRedChief
10-13-2011, 04:40 PM
BTW, did I miss something about who "Bone" is over here? Or is that .Eb29?He is Bonecrusher. I always liked hime. He's good people and will bring a lot to the board. I can publically vouch for the guy,

DaFace
10-13-2011, 04:43 PM
He is Bonecrusher. I always liked hime. He's good people and will bring a lot to the board. I can publically vouch for the guy,

So...I shouldn't ban him for no good reason then?

BoneKrusher
10-13-2011, 04:43 PM
I wish he would have waited to ban me till after his rant.

I would have LOVED to have chimed in.

Kind of a pussy move if you ask me.

kinda the same with me.

i can read their post of them talking shit and making slurs about me but i cant defend myself.

the Mods can have the CC.

BoneKrusher
10-13-2011, 04:45 PM
He is Bonecrusher. I always liked hime. He's good people and will bring a lot to the board. I can publically vouch for the guy,

thanks BRC, i wont let you down here.

BigRedChief
Sup Bone, Boss, Phobia... I'll be chillaxin here with you clowns as well. Done with CC.And what am I chopped liver? Invisible.

DaFace
kinda the same with me.

i can read their post of them talking shit and making slurs about me but i cant defend myself.

the Mods can have the CC.

Well, if they are really planning on shutting the place down, you might as well go out with a bang I suppose. If this place ever shut down, wouldn't banning people left and right be the way to do it in style? :)

kstater
10-13-2011, 04:46 PM

That link doesn't work. It appears they've made the Chiefs forum private to non members.

BossChief
Its OBVIOUS that I struck a nerve.

Truth hurts.

DaFace
That link doesn't work. It appears they've made the Chiefs forum private to non members.

Ha...must've just happened. I was looking at it less than five minutes ago.

BoneKrusher
10-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Well, if they are really planning on shutting the place down, you might as well go out with a bang I suppose. If this place ever shut down, wouldn't banning people left and right be the way to do it in style? :)

you got that right.;)

BigRedChief
So...I shouldn't ban him for no good reason then?I'd let him gracefully enter the community. Might turn into a worthwhile poster.

Little late in the year but maybe he can make a run at "king of the Noobs"

kstater
Ha...must've just happened. I was looking at it less than five minutes ago.

Eh, I'm not worried. I've got an email account dedicated to troll accounts.

DaFace
10-13-2011, 04:48 PM

For the record, I'm pretty convinced that ChiefsPlanet can't be killed at this point. Even if Kyle and all of the other mods decided to take their ball and go home, someone would start something new in its place.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 04:48 PM
2013 active user(s) (in the past 340 minutes)
81 members, 1932 guests, 0 anonymous users | Show by: Last Click or Member Name

hahahah

DaFace
10-13-2011, 04:50 PM
2013 active user(s) (in the past 340 minutes)
81 members, 1932 guests, 0 anonymous users | Show by: Last Click or Member Name

hahahah

Note the timelimit. That's in the past 6 hours.

(By comparison, we're at 105/237 in the past 15 minutes.)

kstater
10-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Weird, got registered and no forums are there.

DaFace
10-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Weird, got registered and no forums are there.

It's possible they've gone in full lockdown and turned off privs for new members or something like that.

BigRedChief
10-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Its OBVIOUS that I struck a nerve.

Truth hurts.Dude, stop that shit. WTF? :shake:

Please leave it alone. There is no place for shit like that. They are a totally different board. If you are happy there, there is very little chance you will be happy here.

Let them have their homer board. It's their sandbox and they get to run it as they see fit.

I had a falling out with them and quit posting there years ago. But, I know all those guys personally. They are good people. Disagree with the way they run the board, thats legitamate smack but don't get personal.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Our Board Statistics
Total Posts417,775

So, CP has more posts in the last year than CC has had in its entirety.

Almost twice as many.

kstater
10-13-2011, 04:53 PM
It's possible they've gone in full lockdown and turned off privs for new members or something like that.

I'm registered, but can't view any forums, it's as if they don't exist. CP has the "you don't have permission to access this page", but it's not like that. I get not being able to post until the admin has approved, but you'd think he'd want the traffic.

DaFace
10-13-2011, 04:54 PM
Our Board Statistics
Total Posts417,775

So, CP has more posts in the last year than CC has had in its entirety.

Almost twice as many.

Well, I'd guess that's just since their meltdown a couple years back.

DaFace
10-13-2011, 04:56 PM
you got that right.;)

BTW, if you would PREFER the "Bonecrusher" name, just let me know. There's a dormant account with that name (maybe yours?), but I'll kick it off and change your name if you'd like.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Dude, stop that shit. WTF? :shake:

Please leave it alone. There is no place for shit like that. They are a totally different board. If you are happy there, there is very little chance you will be happy here.

Let them have their homer board. It's their sandbox and they get to run it as they see fit.

I had a falling out with them and quit posting there years ago. But, I know all those guys personally. They are good people. Disagree with the way they run the board, thats legitamate smack but don't get personal.

dude, read post 137 in here.

Thats what they had a big problem with, man.

I was totally respectful and was honestly trying to be 100% helpful.

I didnt say anything bad at all....go there and read how they responded to me IN A THREAD STARTED ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING THE TRAFFIC OF THE SITE.

I didnt start the personal shit, they did.

I am just returning the favor.

Go there and find A SINGLE WORD I SAID that was bannable or worthy of what was said behind my back AFTER THEY BANNED ME FOR NO REASON BUT PUSSY SAND.

BoneKrusher
10-13-2011, 04:58 PM
BTW, if you would PREFER the "Bonecrusher" name, just let me know. There's a dormant account with that name (maybe yours?), but I'll kick it off and change your name if you'd like.

awesome, i'd like that a lot.
i spell it with a K instead of the C:

BoneKrusher

Thanks

BossChief
10-13-2011, 05:01 PM
Note the timelimit. That's in the past 6 hours.

(By comparison, we're at 105/237 in the past 15 minutes.)

I found it funny that like 2000 guests were on there to only 81 users...lots of them are probably from here reading their bullshit and trying to start accounts.

Might be why they went to defcon 3

DaFace
10-13-2011, 05:03 PM
I found it funny that like 2000 guests were on there to only 81 users...lots of them are probably from here reading their bullshit and trying to start accounts.

Might be why they went to defcon 3

Eh, that's fairly typical. We almost always have more guests than members. A lot of them are search spiders, though.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 05:06 PM
Eh, that's fairly typical. We almost always have more guests than members. A lot of them are search spiders, though.

thats expected, but 81 users to 2000 lurkers?

the numbers you posted from here indicated about a 1 - 2.5 ratio

thats like a 1:25 ratio ten times higher than here.

Hey....they said they wanted traffic, well...they got it.

EDIT:

what the hell is a search spider?

DaFace
10-13-2011, 05:09 PM
thats expected, but 81 users to 2000 lurkers?

the numbers you posted from here indicated about a 1 - 2.5 ratio

thats like a 1:25 ratio ten times higher than here.

Hey....they said they wanted traffic, well...they got it.

EDIT:

what the hell is a search spider?

That's what they call the bots from Google, Yahoo, etc. that crawl the web indexing content. They show up as a guest.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Somebody better get Al Gore to bring a can of RAID over to the coalition. Thats a lot of spiders.

BoneKrusher
10-13-2011, 05:12 PM
Somebody better get Al Gore to bring a can of RAID over to the coalition. Thats a lot of spiders.

LMAO

jspchief
10-13-2011, 05:12 PM
At least Bosschief isn't acting like a jilted X-girlfriend who's an ice cream bender away from full stalker mode.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 05:14 PM
At least Bosschief isn't acting like a jilted X-girlfriend who's an ice cream bender away from full stalker mode.

Im more like the xboyfriend that is going around fucking all of her best friends after we broke up.

jspchief
10-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Im more like the xboyfriend that is going around fucking all of her best friends after we broke up.

Yea, nope

BossChief
10-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Yea, nope

say hi to arrowhead for me when they drop back down to defcon 2

jspchief
10-13-2011, 05:30 PM
say hi to arrowhead for me when they drop back down to defcon 2

Ya, that place is right up my alley.

Honestly, I went and read the thread you linked earlier today. And that mod that responded to you was clearly a douche and likely a reason that board sucks.

But you should have let it go with that. You went from being right to being embarrassing in a pretty short span. "hey everybody let's start a BB war" isn't a gotcha moment, it's a bitch move.

Rise above it.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 05:30 PM
This is a members only message board. Chiefscoalition.com reserves the right to accept new members as we see fit to preserve the quality of the content and message board

haha

That aught to increase the traffic!

Marvelous!!!!!

kcxiv
10-13-2011, 05:33 PM
This is a members only message board. Chiefscoalition.com reserves the right to accept new members as we see fit to preserve the quality of the content and message board

haha

That aught to increase the traffic!

Marvelous!!!!!

Its time to let it go though man. I said my peace over there n thats it. I liked alot of them guys, but like i said you can clearly see they dont want change to make the board more appealing and thats their right, they can mod it and form it how they want, they pay for it.

Anyways, fuck Matt Cassel. haha

BossChief
10-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Ya, that place is right up my alley.

Honestly, I went and read the thread you linked earlier today. And that mod that responded to you was clearly a douche and likely a reason that board sucks.

But you should have let it go with that. You went from being right to being embarrassing in a pretty short span. "hey everybody let's start a BB war" isn't a gotcha moment, it's a bitch move.

Rise above it.

Part of what you say is right, I should have decided to take the high road.

The thing that pissed me off was that they banned me and then after the fact decided to talk shit.

Thats what a bitch whore does and I wanted to get back by fucking her friends. A couple may have even gotten a little unexpected anal.

Duly noted.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Its time to let it go though man. I said my peace over there n thats it. I liked alot of them guys, but like i said you can clearly see they dont want change to make the board more appealing and thats their right, they can mod it and form it how they want, they pay for it.

Anyways, fuck Matt Cassel. haha

Its already ran its course.

Old Dog
10-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Their forum is somewhat homeristic.
And the pope is somewhat Catholic

kccrow
10-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Hey everyone that messaged back to me... I'm doing pretty well. I just got sick of putting up with the BS over there. I'm one of those guys that went there to get away from the flaming and bullshit that was evident at the star in favor of having good discussions. That has changed. I figured if I'm going to go to a board that flames people, I might as well go to one that does it how it is supposed to be done! On top of that, its nice to have some fresh opinions instead of rehashing the same crap for a year. I like quite a few people there, but a solid dozen or so make the place horrible to read. Anyhow, back to your regularly scheduled dissing of the CC.

kstater
10-13-2011, 06:02 PM
On top of that, its nice to have some fresh opinions instead of rehashing the same crap for a year.

Yeaahhh, about that.

kccrow
10-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Yeaahhh, about that.

Okay, well at least I get to rehash it with new people :D

jspchief
10-13-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey everyone that messaged back to me... I'm doing pretty well. I just got sick of putting up with the BS over there. I'm one of those guys that went there to get away from the flaming and bullshit that was evident at the star in favor of having good discussions. That has changed. I figured if I'm going to go to a board that flames people, I might as well go to one that does it how it is supposed to be done! On top of that, its nice to have some fresh opinions instead of rehashing the same crap for a year. I like quite a few people there, but a solid dozen or so make the place horrible to read. Anyhow, back to your regularly scheduled dissing of the CC.

Well, good luck I guess. I don't imagine it will be a smooth transition.

Just remember to keep a thick skin. It's just the internet, and a lot if people like to let their Mr. Hyde out. If you have the chin to last, you'll be fine.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 06:50 PM
Okay, well at least I get to rehash it with new people :D

it WILL be more interesting.

Have you been in a game thread yet?

On CC, they might get to a couple hundred...here we go 2-3000 on gameday.

Omaha
10-13-2011, 07:18 PM
I'll just throw this out there as a warning. Most of the guys here loooooooove their fat checks. Be very careful where you click.

kysirsoze
10-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Never been to CC. I might get a little tipsy tonight, head over there and troll till I get banned. Sounds like fish in a barrel. I mean what else am I gonna do tonight??

BossChief
10-13-2011, 08:54 PM
haha

I think it would be funny if random posters from here (lurkers) would go there and start an account and once its verified....post the login and password on here on CP so random people can troll em and give those bitch mods some extra work and messes to clean up.

FUCK CHIEFS COALITION

DaFace
10-13-2011, 08:56 PM
haha

I think it would be funny if random posters from here (lurkers) would go there and start an account and once its verified....post the login and password on here on CP so random people can troll em and give those bitch mods some extra work and messes to clean up.

FUCK CHIEFS COALITION

I'm afraid I just don't care enough. I know you feel slighted, but I've really never had an issue with the place. If they want to take their ball and go home, it really doesn't matter. Chalk it up to their loss and move on.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 09:18 PM
If I felt I would get any enjoyment from trolling em, I would have already started a new account with my phone. For me, it has basically ran its course...but I do think that a couple handfulls of posters here would have some fun trolling that place every now and then and that would be an easy way to do it even if you got banned multiple times.

Just a way of sending a little fuck you back there every once in awhile when people are bored.

Tombstone RJ
10-13-2011, 09:35 PM
And the pope is somewhat Catholic

lulz

burt
10-13-2011, 10:20 PM
Part of what you say is right, I should have decided to take the high road.

The thing that pissed me off was that they banned me and then after the fact decided to talk shit.

Dude, that is zactly what they did to Domer and me 8 freaking years ago. Strange that they haven't grown a single bit.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 10:23 PM
I was gonna bring you up when they started in with their "we dont just ban people, we always give a warning first" but I cant remember what you said your username was over there.

Bugeater
10-13-2011, 10:25 PM
I was gonna bring you up when they started in with their "we dont just ban people, we always give a warning first" but I cant remember what you said your username was over there.
He was GiantWatchDude.

burt
10-13-2011, 10:30 PM
He was GiantWatchDude.

Got more now!:harumph:nlm\

warpaintrides. They banned my brother for even less.

Bosskiller told my bro to stfu. I told him he wouldn't say that to my bros face. Got banned. Domer basically went on ans said wtf. He got banned. They said we threatened them. Then immediately changed their by laws to kinda cover our banning.

burt
10-13-2011, 10:43 PM

is there any way to get Bronco Stud here?

Phobia
10-13-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm not a big fan of board wars - especially with guys I consider friends. I don't endorse any of this stuff.

However, if they can't figure out the basics of making people feel welcome and like they belong at a site then maybe they should just have a private club. Overt censorship and heavy-handed banning never grew a site. I'm not suggesting that I'm some kind of visionary or even a genius but ... okay, so I'm a genius. We understood how to keep the riff-raff out and keep the quality members from the very beginning. That's the reason this place is the greatest NFL board on the internet.

luv
10-13-2011, 11:12 PM
The founding fathers of CP also learned their lesson from the KC Star board, right?

burt
10-13-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm not a big fan of board wars.

Gee, why is that?:hmmm:

Phobia
10-13-2011, 11:55 PM
The founding fathers of CP also learned their lesson from the KC Star board, right?

No, not at all. We're visionaries. Geniuses.

Phobia
10-13-2011, 11:57 PM
Gee, why is that?:hmmm:

The late night phone calls, cops showing up to your door, and flying to a state several states away to make sure a slap on the wrist sticks isn't a lot of fun.

Buck
10-13-2011, 11:58 PM
No, not at all. We're visionaries. Geniuses.

I don't know if you're joking or whatever, but I've never been able to find any other message board with the feel of ChiefsPlanet. That's why I'm still here.

Phobia
10-14-2011, 12:06 AM
I don't know if you're joking or whatever, but I've never been able to find any other message board with the feel of ChiefsPlanet. That's why I'm still here.

I'm mostly joking but yeah, we created this place with a specific set of purposeful guidelines. I think we did a good job from top to bottom. It's a quality site. It doesn't have quite as close of a community dynamic as it did the first few years but it's still a good place.

BryanBusby
10-14-2011, 01:58 AM
I've trolled the Cassel lovers hard (when he was actually playing decent a year ago to boot), called people names, etc. and haven't been banned once on that site. Just gotta troll more efficiently.

BigRedChief
10-14-2011, 06:14 AM
Dude, that is zactly what they did to Domer and me 8 freaking years ago. Strange that they haven't grown a single bit.

Geeeezzzz has it been that long ago?

bevischief
10-14-2011, 06:20 AM

Now the link doesn't work. The power of CP.

burt
10-14-2011, 06:37 AM
The late night phone calls, cops showing up to your door, and flying to a state several states away to make sure a slap on the wrist sticks isn't a lot of fun.

duh, I had troubles on that front too! Turn on your sarcasm meter.

burt
10-14-2011, 06:38 AM
Geeeezzzz has it been that long ago?

yuuuuuuuup! Time flies when your old.

Los Pollos Hermanos
10-14-2011, 06:40 AM
They don't let guests view? It's just like NEPA.

Omaha
10-14-2011, 07:40 AM
FYI - That whole thread is gone now.

Sfeihc
10-14-2011, 08:21 AM
It's magic!

crazycoffey
10-14-2011, 08:37 AM
at first this thread seemed of very little interest. Then it seemed like it had potential, started to light up and just kind of left me hanging. It has drizzled to just barely interesting again. we need some more crossovers from that site to come here, only more of the thin skinned ones that implode after the first antifreeze aides tree comments....

burt
10-14-2011, 11:07 AM
at first this thread seemed of very little interest. Then it seemed like it had potential, started to light up and just kind of left me hanging. It has drizzled to just barely interesting again. we need some more crossovers from that site to come here, only more of the thin skinned ones that implode after the first antifreeze aides tree comments....

but I don't think Murph would come here.........

Phobia
10-14-2011, 11:25 AM
but I don't think Murph would come here.........

That guy takes the gold medal for thin skin. I like the guy but wow - he's sensitive like a little girl.

burt
10-14-2011, 02:32 PM
That guy takes the gold medal for thin skin. I like the guy but wow - he's sensitive like a little girl.

you are so diplomatic.

jspchief
10-14-2011, 02:37 PM
All I know is after reading a few posts from Bubbles, I had to go punch a few kittens to equalize my testosterone levels.

Please tell me that poster is a 12 year old girl.

BoneKrusher
10-14-2011, 02:41 PM
All I know is after reading a few posts from Bubbles, I had to go punch a few kittens to equalize my testosterone levels.

i could tell you that but it would be a lie.

burt
10-14-2011, 02:43 PM

Next question..... who is blowing bubbles?

BoneKrusher
10-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Next question..... who is blowing bubbles?

he used to be NCarlsCorner.

Sofa King
10-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Well. Perhaps the N00b of the Year award won't suck this year.

jspchief
10-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Ya we missed on that one.

DaFace
10-14-2011, 03:15 PM
he used to be NCarlsCorner.

Ha...I vaguely remember that guy here. He didn't last long apparently.

Old Dog
10-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Bubbles and AppalachianChief are two of the biggest that aggravate me. I went back and forth with them a while back and they were too ignorant to realize I was telling them how damned dumb they are and over there if you come right out and tell someone he's and ignorant cocksucker someone gets their feelings hurt and a ban ensues.

kstater
10-14-2011, 03:56 PM
For a site that wants traffic, not allowing new members to visit the forums is a weird way to go about it.

BoneKrusher
10-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Bubbles and AppalachianChief are two of the biggest that aggravate me. I went back and forth with them a while back and they were too ignorant to realize I was telling them how damned dumb they are and over there if you come right out and tell someone he's and ignorant one who sucks the penis someone gets their feelings hurt and a ban ensues.

did you see the post AppalachianChief posted for Matt Cassel? lol

burt
10-14-2011, 04:15 PM
but they are giving out free t-shirts......

crazycoffey
10-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Bubbles and AppalachianChief are two of the biggest that aggravate me. I went back and forth with them a while back and they were too ignorant to realize I was telling them how damned dumb they are and over there if you come right out and tell someone he's and ignorant cocksucker someone gets their feelings hurt and a ban ensues.

you're an ignorant one who mouth hugs penis

Old Dog
10-14-2011, 04:25 PM
you're an ignorant one who mouth hugs penis

but HERE I can tell you to fuck off and we'll go about our merry way...over there you get banned and I don't even have the opportunity to tell you to fuck off
Well, unless of course you're one of the mods in which case I get banned for whatever reason you want to think of

Old Dog
10-14-2011, 04:27 PM
did you see the post AppalachianChief posted for Matt Cassel? lol

About a week ago? If that's the thread you're talking about (which was removed after reaching 13 pages or so.....the longest thread in CTO) I was the one who kept giving him shit about it and the one who caused the (don't remember the exact title) "Hey everybody, be nice" thread.

BoneKrusher
10-14-2011, 04:31 PM
About a week ago? If that's the thread you're talking about (which was removed after reaching 13 pages or so.....the longest thread in CTO) I was the one who kept giving him shit about it and the one who caused the (don't remember the exact title) "Hey everybody, be nice" thread.

no that's not it, this Thread i'm thinking of was kinda like a "Dear Santa" letter. :D
i think it was called Matt Cassel.

Old Dog
10-14-2011, 04:39 PM
I'll have to go look

BoneKrusher
10-14-2011, 04:44 PM
I'll have to go look

i thought i knew you man.:clap:

Old Dog
10-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Yeah, thanks again for the sig. Here I can give you proper rep

BoneKrusher
10-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Yeah, thanks again for the sig. Here I can give you proper rep

no prob Man.

BigRedChief
10-14-2011, 05:45 PM
he used to be NCarlsCorner.One of the biggest aholes ever if I'm remembering him right.

BossChief
10-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Thats not the biggest thread.

My "Matt Cassel is NOT a franchise QB" thread went to almost 20 pages.

I think the only thread tht went longer than that was the Samkon Gado thread.
One of the biggest aholes ever if I'm remembering him right.

Its not that he is a asshole, he is just a few cards short of a full deck.

He is the KnowMo of the Coalition...well, one of them anyway.

If anybody still posts there, try to recruit these guys (via PM)to come over here:

BroncoStud
Handswarmer
Chiefs Muser (he is a smart guy, but is a big huge homer
I would say OmahaColt, but he wont come here because his brother posts here and he doesnt want to get mixed up with him...I guess they agreed to stick to their own boards. That dude would fit right in with the drafturbators.
TiltRaider
PeterChiefs
Wilkie (even though he probably wont come over till the place shuts down to loyalty...that dude is cool though, played football with a lot of the ATGs)

I know I am forgetting a few guys, but if we could get those guys here, they would be good additions here.

Old Dog
10-14-2011, 06:10 PM

pardon me, meant longest active thread. It was the longest on the first five pages before it was removed.

BigRedChief
10-14-2011, 06:14 PM

I think the only thread tht went longer than that was the Samkon Gado thread.

Its not that he is a asshole, he is just a few cards short of a full deck.

He is the KnowMo of the Coalition...well, one of them anyway.

If anybody still posts there, try to recruit these guys (via PM)to come over here:

BroncoStud
Handswarmer
Chiefs Muser (he is a smart guy, but is a big huge homer
I would say OmahaColt, but he wont come here because his brother posts here and he doesnt want to get mixed up with him...I guess they agreed to stick to their own boards. That dude would fit right in with the drafturbators.
TiltRaider
PeterChiefs
Wilkie (even though he probably wont come over till the place shuts down to loyalty...that dude is cool though, played football with a lot of the ATGs)

I know I am forgetting a few guys, but if we could get those guys here, they would be good additions here.Wilkie is "Rainman" like. Very clever and witty.

BossChief
10-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Wilkie is "Rainman" like. Very clever and witty.

I wouldn't go that far but he is indeed very clever and witty. The guy played ball at Kansas when some really great players (he blocked for Gayle Sayers) went through there at the time and brings a hell of a lot to football discussions.

I think a lot of those guys I listed would walk on here as really good posters and are about the only thing keeping that place afloat.

If I were to make a comparison of Wilkie to a poster here, it would be like a nice guy version of milkman.

BigRedChief
10-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Its not that he is a asshole, he is just a few cards short of a full deck.The dude went on the Coalition and told everyone that I was on the Planet trying to find a women to have an affair with.

When I provided the link to the thread and it was another Coalition member that posted the thread, not me he didn't back off. It was unbelievable. Heres the evidence you said exists and its not started by me. They wouldnt ban him after he kept repeating that BS so I left.

It was insane. That I would publically ask about how to have an affair is bad enought but I also was having tailgates that I invited the Planet to come and enjoy. My wife and son are there at every game. I would post a thread on the Planet to troll for an affair?

pissed me off that he was allowed to stay after a temp ban.

BossChief
10-14-2011, 06:47 PM
The dude went on the Coalition and told everyone that I was on the Planet trying to find a women to have an affair with.

When I provided the link to the thread and it was another Coalition member that posted the thread, not me he didn't back off. It was unbelievable. Heres the evidence you said exists and its not started by me. They wouldnt ban him after he kept repeating that BS so I left.

It was insane. That I would publically ask about how to have an affair is bad enought but I also was having tailgates that I invited the Planet to come and enjoy. My wife and son are there at every game. I would post a thread on the Planet to troll for an affair?

pissed me off that he was allowed to stay after a temp ban.
OK your post makes more sense then, now.

You should go on a recruiting spree, BRC.

crazycoffey
10-14-2011, 06:49 PM

red card. Oh wait, you just went to bold and changed your name....

Ok, welcome aboard.

burt
10-14-2011, 07:38 PM
BroncoStud- very cool poster
Handswarmer-ditto
Wilkie -Not a stand up person. When he knew I got railroaded, wouldn't make a stand for what is right. I piss on him.
Die Hard - ditto as stated about Wilkie.

Here, people stand. Mo, Phobia, Bwana....just to name a few, would NOT let some one get rail roaded. The are stand up people. Now there are plenty of spineless jelly fish and followers here. Do we really want to recruit more?

BigRedChief
10-14-2011, 08:42 PM
OK your post makes more sense then, now.

You should go on a recruiting spree, BRC.Not going to happen. I really like Willkie. Spemt many hours talking with him in person. I like Xen,Bosskiller as people. Not going to go over there and piss in their sandbox.

burt
10-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Not going to happen. I really like Willkie. Spemt many hours talking with him in person. I like Xen,Bosskiller as people. Not going to go over there and piss in their sandbox.

Quoted from another VERY stand up individual.