PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Free Agency 2012

O.city
10-12-2011, 03:24 PM
While I'm not saying the year is over and we should move on, just wanting to throw some names out there that will be free agents next year that we could bring in to really help out.

We need depth/starter at safety to pair with Eric Berry. I like Lewis but I think he is a subpackage player like McGraw is this year. Reggie Nelson and Michael Griffin are both UFA's in 2012.

We need some help at LG as Lilja has really fallen off this year. Either Hudson is going to play G or C so we will prob. need atleast one replacement up there. There really isn't anyone I've seen who i'm crazy about to bring in.

Anyway, what other spots you guys think we need to bring in some help? Thought I'd get some football chat going as the bye week is a little slow on Chiefs talk.

Nightfyre
10-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Things that need to be addressed by priority:
1) Lack of andrew luck (via draft)
2) NT (preferably via draft)
3) RT (via draft as any great RT will expect LT money)
4) G/C (either draft or FA)
5) Depth: D-line, O-line, Linebackers, Safety, Tight end (draft/free agency as appropriate)

KurtCobain
10-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Trade for peyton manning!

Sofa King
10-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Dwayne Bowe!

stonedstooge
10-12-2011, 03:50 PM
How long is Cutler under contract with Da Bears? Man the way he plays, imagine him with a halfway decent OL and the recieving crew the Chiefs have

O.city
10-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Things that need to be addressed by priority:
1) Lack of andrew luck (via draft)
2) RT (via draft as any great RT will expect LT money)
3) G/C (either draft or FA)
4) NT (preferably via draft)
5) Depth: D-line, O-line, Linebackers, Safety, Tight end (draft/free agency as appropriate)

1. Looking at our current roster, when healthy our starters are pretty good save for RT and LG on offense. We don't need to draft or Fa anything other than depth in most spots so give up those picks and go get Luck. Great Idea in my book.
2.I would like to see what Gaither could do at RT before we go get someone else there.
3. We need whatever Hudson doesn't play.
4. I like what Gordon has done at NT this season. I wish they would let Powe play, which i'm sure he will sometime this year. I'm not putting alot of hope on him turning out but it would be a nice surprise if he did.
5. I don't really think we need much on the Dline outside of NT. Bailey is decent depth and we have the money and really should keep Gillberry around. we need some depth at ILB but Siler can help a little. I would like either one of the guys I listed at Safety. I think Nelson would look pretty good with Berry back there. We need to find a TE somewhere.

Nightfyre
Dwayne Bowe!

He won't make it to free agency what with the franchise tag... hehe.

O.city
Dwayne Bowe!

We really need to lock up Bowe. I think he will priobably be franchised.

O.city
10-12-2011, 03:57 PM
All the needs we have could be filled thru FA or later in the draft as we need depth, accept for one position which is gonna cost a pretty penny to fill with the guy we need to fill it with.

jd1020
10-12-2011, 04:01 PM
We can pretty much stop talking about Luck. It's not happening.

We need starters at QB, C/G, RT, NT, CB (unless Carr signs an extension).

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:02 PM
We can pretty much stop talking about Luck. It's not happening.

We need starters at QB, C/G, RT, NT, CB (unless Carr signs an extension).

Carr will resign. And I like talking about Luck, leave me alone about it. :)

When you look at our roster, we really should think long and hard about trading up to get MR. LUCK.

Nightfyre
10-12-2011, 04:02 PM
1. Looking at our current roster, when healthy our starters are pretty good save for RT and LG on offense. We don't need to draft or Fa anything other than depth in most spots so give up those picks and go get Luck. Great Idea in my book.
2.I would like to see what Gaither could do at RT before we go get someone else there.
3. We need whatever Hudson doesn't play.
4. I like what Gordon has done at NT this season. I wish they would let Powe play, which i'm sure he will sometime this year. I'm not putting alot of hope on him turning out but it would be a nice surprise if he did.
5. I don't really think we need much on the Dline outside of NT. Bailey is decent depth and we have the money and really should keep Gillberry around. we need some depth at ILB but Siler can help a little. I would like either one of the guys I listed at Safety. I think Nelson would look pretty good with Berry back there. We need to find a TE somewhere.

With respect to RT, if we can find a good one in the draft, keeping Gaither as a swing tackle for depth saves a roster spot, imo.

With respect to Hudson, I would vote we find the best value at G/C available and have Hudson, who can play either, plug the other spot.

With respect to a NT, Gregg has been marginally adequate and will likely decline next year. We need a dominant NT if we can find one as it frees up the ends, linebackers and ultimately safeties. If there was one position I would choose to have a dominant player on defense, it would be the nose.

I shouldn't think Gilberry's contract will be wildly unreasonable, but you can never have enough depth on the d-line. Take that spot you saved from the offensive line and add another end.

Disclaimer - All this is just my opinion and completely open for discussion. LETS TALK FOOTBALL DAMMIT!

jd1020
10-12-2011, 04:04 PM

When you look at our roster, we really should think long and hard about trading up to get MR. LUCK.

No we really shouldn't. We have a trade down GM who's problem child is still under center. Even if he thinks we need a QBotF I'd bet he doesn't think we need one as bad as CP.

I wouldn't hate it to see Pioli trade down in the first and pick up Ta'amu.

Nightfyre
10-12-2011, 04:05 PM
No we really shouldn't. We have a trade down GM who's problem child is still under center. Even if he thinks we need a QBotF I'd bet he doesn't think we need one as bad as CP.

Let us dream of Luck. Its not often we get to have such happy thoughts as Chiefs fans...

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:06 PM
With respect to RT, if we can find a good one in the draft, keeping Gaither as a swing tackle for depth saves a roster spot, imo.

With respect to Hudson, I would vote we find the best value at G/C available and have Hudson, who can play either, plug the other spot.

With respect to a NT, Gregg has been marginally adequate and will likely decline next year. We need a dominant NT if we can find one as it frees up the ends, linebackers and ultimately safeties. If there was one position I would choose to have a dominant player on defense, it would be the nose.

I shouldn't think Gilberry's contract will be wildly unreasonable, but you can never have enough depth on the d-line. Take that spot you saved from the offensive line and add another end.

Disclaimer - All this is just my opinion and completely open for discussion. LETS TALK FOOTBALL DAMMIT!

I think Gaither could be an all pro RT. There is no reason to keep him as a swing tackle. Gregg was a stopgap brought in. Watch next week when Gordon plays NT. He is really playing well. I don't think we need a dominant NT. We just need someone solid there to keep guys off our ILB. We have a good mix at ILB with a thumper and an athletic guy.

I agree about Hudson, although I would see which position he is better and more comfy at and leave him there.

And I agree lets talk football.

ModSocks
10-12-2011, 04:07 PM

While I agree that Luck is a longshot, I disagree that Pioli is a "Trade Down" GM.

There were several rumors floating around about how the Chiefs wanted to trade UP for Julio Jones.

I don't think Pioli is predictable enough yet to label him as anything.

jd1020
10-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Let us dream of Luck. Its not often we get to have such happy thoughts as Chiefs fans...

I dream of Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Brees, and Rivers every time I see them play, but every time I wake up on Sunday its Cassel.

Nightfyre
10-12-2011, 04:08 PM
While I agree that Luck is a longshot, I disagree that Pioli is a "Trade Down" GM.

There were several rumors floating around about how the Chiefs wanted to trade UP for Julio Jones.

Good points.

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:09 PM

Damn it we don't need an ILB in the first round. YOu don't need a 1st rounder at everyspot. Belcher is solid and really getting better. Look at the Steelers ILBs.

There hasn't been a talent come along like Luck since Pioli has been a GM. There is no way Cassel remains at Qb for this team next year, so go get someone who can play there for the next 15 years. That would be one thing you don't have to worry about getting. You then build around him, which we basically already have.

jd1020
10-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Damn it we don't need an ILB in the first round. YOu don't need a 1st rounder at everyspot. Belcher is solid and really getting better. Look at the Steelers ILBs.

There hasn't been a talent come along like Luck since Pioli has been a GM. There is no way Cassel remains at Qb for this team next year, so go get someone who can play there for the next 15 years. That would be one thing you don't have to worry about getting. You then build around him, which we basically already have.

Ta'amu is a NT, sunshine.

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:10 PM
I dream of Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Brees, and Rivers every time I see them play, but every time I wake up on Sunday its Cassel.

I know man. Fans of those teams don't realize what it's like to have a guy like that.

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Ta'amu is a NT, sunshine.

Thought you were talking about the guy from ND. My bad.

ModSocks
10-12-2011, 04:14 PM

Doesn't matter what you think. Only matters what Pioli thinks. If Cassel starts stringing some games together you might as well kiss a 1st rnd QB goodbye...let alone Luck.

Doesn't mean I disagree with you though. Fuck we Need Luck in the worst kinda way.

Part of me feels like they'll pull the trigger. The other part of me has been beaten down by Carl Peterson so bad that I'm afraid the Chiefs can't do anything right.

ModSocks
10-12-2011, 04:15 PM
I know man. Fans of those teams don't realize what it's like to have a guy like that.

Pffff. These fucking dumbass Chargers fans have NO IDEA.

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Doesn't matter what you think. Only matters what Pioli thinks. If Cassel starts stringing some games together you might as well kiss a 1st rnd QB goodbye...let alone Luck.

Doesn't mean I disagree with you though. **** we Need Luck in the worst kinda way.

Part of me feels like they'll pull the trigger. The other part of me has been beaten down by Carl Peterson so bad that I'm afraid the Chiefs can't do anything right.

I don't think Cassel can save himself at this point. Unless he wins the SB, I think he is out of KC.

Luck is the prospect of a lifetime. If Peioi is the ego man Whitlock says he is, imagine how good he would look if he got Luck. With what he has put together here already, with Luck onboard he looks like he built the Pats dynasty all by himself.

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:20 PM

Doesn't mean I disagree with you though. **** we Need Luck in the worst kinda way.

And i'm trying to talk myself into thinkin we will pull the trigger. In one sense I think we would be more prone to give up more draft picks to get him as other teams worse than we are, need much more than a qb. On the other hand what better piece to start building around.

I figure the more I talk about it, maybe it will come true. Kinda like wanting something for Christmas when you are little.

And if we trade up and draft Luck, it will be like Christmas morning

Kyle DeLexus
10-12-2011, 04:24 PM

This. I think it's pretty clear that Belichick was the one running the show and trading picks back in the day, so Pioli still doesn't have any kind of label on him.

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Trading down last year was a smart move. Trading up this year is the move of a lifetime. We are close to being where the Jets were the year before they traded up for Sanchez. Actually we are prob. more talented at most skill positions but we have also been drafting pretty high for a while.

ModSocks
And i'm trying to talk myself into thinkin we will pull the trigger. In one sense I think we would be more prone to give up more draft picks to get him as other teams worse than we are, need much more than a qb. On the other hand what better piece to start building around.

I figure the more I talk about it, maybe it will come true. Kinda like wanting something for Christmas when you are little.

Back in '10 I wanted the Chiefs to draft Berry SOOO bad.

In '11 I wanted the Chiefs to take a WR. I also woulda been fine with an OLB. I also wanted a C. In F/A I wanted Breaston & McClain....we know how that turned out.

That's all I got. Those 2 items allow me to retain some sort of hope that when Pioli sees talent, he's willing to grab it.

My fear is that whatever Pioli and Haley see in Cassel behind closed doors is enough to make them believe that Cassel is their guy.

They believe in him for some reason. I know damn well it ain't because of what they see on the field.

jd1020
How many teams in the chase for the #1 pick would actually pass on Luck? 1? 2, at most. Rams and Indy. But Indy is already scouting the dude and are hinting at drafting him.

Nightfyre
10-12-2011, 04:27 PM

Except it will be a thursday evening. But I am onboard the Luck Express!

aturnis
10-12-2011, 04:28 PM

The ONLY team who could pick #1 and would actually trade the pick away is the Rams. So you had better start praying for that. Then again, they could very well trade him to Denver also.

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:28 PM
How many teams in the chase for the #1 pick would actually pass on Luck? 1? 2, at most. Rams and Indy. But Indy is already scouting the dude and are hinting at drafting him.

Oh it's not coming cheap and we will have to make an offer they couldn't turn down. That's where you have to decide if he would be worth it.

jd1020
10-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Oh it's not coming cheap and we will have to make an offer they couldn't turn down. That's where you have to decide if he would be worth it.

You could swap entire teams and it still wouldn't happen.

ModSocks
10-12-2011, 04:30 PM

True dat.

Gotta Hope Bradford breaks a leg and the Rams only win 1 game. Behind that shit festering O-line it's very possible.

O.city
I know it's highly unlikely the Chiefs get Luck. But damn it, in my lifetime the Chiefs have never had a franchise qb and I might be forced to go to NY in April, run up on stage and announce the Chiefs have traded up for Luck, before I get tased and carried off.

ModSocks
Then again, they could very well trade him to Denver also.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Anyway turning this convo out of Luckfest, what would you guys think about Reggie Nelson or Michael Griffin. Also seen Laron Landry is gonna be free but he seems to be more of a SS like Barry.

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm almost kind of hoping Tebow turns out to be just good enough in Denver.

ModSocks
10-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Anyway turning this convo out of Luckfest, what would you guys think about Reggie Nelson or Michael Griffin. Also seen Laron Landry is gonna be free but he seems to be more of a SS like Barry.

I don't remember too much about Reggie Nelson other than he flopped in JAX.

ModSocks
10-12-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm almost kind of hoping Tebow turns out to be just good enough in Denver.

I'm not kind of hoping. I am Hoping. I want him to be their perfect 8-8 QB.

O.city
10-12-2011, 04:35 PM
I don't remember too much about Reggie Nelson other than he flopped in JAX.

He was decent in Jax. I think he would be a great fit with Berry. I would like Griffin better tho.

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:00 PM
I wanna know what this place would be like if the Chiefs did trade up and got Luck.

ModSocks
10-12-2011, 05:04 PM
I wanna know what this place would be like if the Chiefs did trade up and got Luck.

Ever participated in massive gay orgy before?

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:05 PM

Have not, but for Andrew Luck to become a Chief.........no prob. still couldn't.

Willie Lanier
10-12-2011, 05:17 PM
No thanks regarding Reggie Nelson...

Michael Griffin would be nice but he'd be expensive

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:21 PM
No thanks regarding Reggie Nelson...

Michael Griffin would be nice but he'd be expensive

Why no Reggie Nelson? We have money, I'd get Griffin.

BossChief
10-12-2011, 05:22 PM

Doesn't mean I disagree with you though. Fuck we Need Luck in the worst kinda way.

This isnt gonna be popular, but if Cassel puts together a nice string of games and has us in contention for the playoffs in the last week or two (with this schedule) he may well earn the rigth to come in as the teams starter next year (but not without competition) He may prove us all wrong, yet.

I want to be clear in saying I dont think that WILL happen, just that it COULD happen.

If we have a winning record from here on out, Cassel will have stepped up against better teams.

BossChief
10-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Belcher
Bowe
Carr
Gaither

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Belcher
Bowe
Carr
Gaither

I like those four and think they will be resigned. We need to bring in some help in a few select areas for depth.

I really want a new qb, and I think with attendance the way it is, if it comes down to it the Chiefs will select a qb in round 1.

Willie Lanier
10-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Why no Reggie Nelson? We have money, I'd get Griffin.

I just don't think Nelson would be a significant upgrade over Lewis... Just my opinion

I would be ecstatic if we aquired Griffin, but I think we'll focus on locking up current players first. I hope we make a play for him though

The Bad Guy
10-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Belcher
Bowe
Carr
Gaither

Is that the order of preference?

There is no way that I'm paying Belcher before Bowe. No chance.

ModSocks
10-12-2011, 05:29 PM
This isnt gonna be popular, but if Cassel puts together a nice string of games and has us in contention for the playoffs in the last week or two (with this schedule) he may well earn the rigth to come in as the teams starter next year (but not without competition) He may prove us all wrong, yet.

I want to be clear in saying I dont think that WILL happen, just that it COULD happen.

If we have a winning record from here on out, Cassel will have stepped up against better teams.

Fuck that. He needs to MAKE the playoffs if he wants to prove he is the man. The Jets, Bears, Steelers and Chargers are all looking like winnable games right now. None of those teams are what we thought they were. Murderers row doesn't look all that murderous right now.

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:31 PM
**** that. He needs to MAKE the playoffs if he wants to prove he is the man. The Jets, Bears, Steelers and Chargers are all looking like winnable games right now. None of those teams are what we thought they were. Murderers row doesn't look all that murderous right now.

I think it was Milkman that said it, but this year is playoffs or bust for Cassel. Show us what ur made off Matt.

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:32 PM
I just don't think Nelson would be a significant upgrade over Lewis... Just my opinion

I would be ecstatic if we aquired Griffin, but I think we'll focus on locking up current players first. I hope we make a play for him though

I'm not saying Lewis is a bad player either. When Berry is playing he doens't have to by physical and defend the run and that's ok. I think he would be better suited in Mcgraw's role kinda.

I would love Griffin also.

ModSocks
10-12-2011, 05:32 PM
I think it was Milkman that said it, but this year is playoffs or bust for Cassel. Show us what ur made off Matt.

Has to be. I don't care who is injured. I don't care about the schedule. It's his time to prove that he can lead this team. He needs to prove that he is "The Man".

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Here is something else to think about safety wise. Berry could probably play either safety spot. We could go get Landry and let him play SS and move Berry to FS.

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Has to be. I don't care who is injured. I don't care about the schedule. It's his time to prove that he can lead this team. He needs to prove that he is "The Man".

If you don't have a QB who can win a superbowl, why keep him around right? That's the ultimate goal.

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:34 PM
If Matt could win a SB it would be because we had a ba d and he played mistake free football. THat likely would only happen once. I want a qb who gives us a chance to win a superbowl every year.

stonedstooge
10-12-2011, 05:40 PM
If Matt could win a SB it would be because we had a ba d and he played mistake free football. THat likely would only happen once. I want a qb who gives us a chance to win a superbowl every year.

Worst to first doesn't happen too often in any sport

Nightfyre
10-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Belcher is a RFA no?

whoman69
10-12-2011, 05:45 PM
I really don't think that its realistic to expect studs in FA anymore. The best are going to be signed or franchised by their current team. The only way that teams let go a top guy is if they expect him to drop off in talent, he's a troublemaker or they get stuck by the cap. These days you should look for serviceable players. We have to look at safety. I think Lewis has fallen back and we have nobody beyond that. NT has always been a problem, but perhaps Powe will develop. I have my doubts. I think we've seen Lilja is on the downside of his career. Richardson has to go. We could also do better at the nickle. Arenas has the speed but not the instincts.

Frankly I think Pioli has set his standards low for FA, going only for the bargain basement guys. We have the cap room to get decent players.

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:45 PM
I think Belcher is a RFA.

O.city
10-12-2011, 05:47 PM
I really don't think that its realistic to expect studs in FA anymore. The best are going to be signed or franchised by their current team. The only way that teams let go a top guy is if they expect him to drop off in talent, he's a troublemaker or they get stuck by the cap. These days you should look for serviceable players. We have to look at safety. I think Lewis has fallen back and we have nobody beyond that. NT has always been a problem, but perhaps Powe will develop. I have my doubts. I think we've seen Lilja is on the downside of his career. Richardson has to go. We could also do better at the nickle. Arenas has the speed but not the instincts.

Frankly I think Pioli has set his standards low for FA, going only for the bargain basement guys. We have the cap room to get decent players.

There is always going to be good F/a's on the market. I think it's likely they will have to be overpaid as usual tho.

I think not having Berry back there is hurting Lewis. We need solid role players now. We don't need superstars thru free agency as they cost too much.

Priest31kc
10-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Playoffs or bust for Cassel, I agree. Even w/out Charles & Moeaki, he still has Bowe, Breaston, McMidget & now Baldwin. Battle/Dex/Jones isn't a terrible RB tandem, especially seeing what Battle did last week, and we have a good enough for a good QB to get it done O-Line...

milkman
10-12-2011, 05:56 PM
I think the idea of bringing in LaRon Landry and moving Berry is best way to improve our safety position.

But you could bring in Griffin or Nelson, and either would still improve that situation greatly.

Griffin could start, with Lewis as your subpackage safety and depth, or you bring in Nelson instead and he'd be your sub.

Either way, Berry is the key.

BossChief
10-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Is that the order of preference?

There is no way that I'm paying Belcher before Bowe. No chance.

are you kidding?

fuck no

those are just the guys I know will not be under contact next year, but Belcher will be tendered.

Do you still have a "source" of sorts?

I have a something Id like verified, if you do.

milkman
10-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Playoffs or bust for Cassel, I agree. Even w/out Charles & Moeaki, he still has Bowe, Breaston, McMidget & now Baldwin. Battle/Dex/Jones isn't a terrible RB tandem, especially seeing what Battle did last week, and we have a good enough for a good QB to get it done O-Line...

I'll wait to see how Battle performs against a real defense before proclaiming the Battle/Jones dual anything but terrible.

I know that Jones sucks against real defenses already.

O.city
10-12-2011, 06:00 PM
I think the idea of bringing in LaRon Landry and moving Berry is best way to improve our safety position.

But you could bring in Griffin or Nelson, and either would still improve that situation greatly.

Griffin could start, with Lewis as your subpackage safety and depth, or you bring in Nelson instead and he'd be your sub.

I like the idea of Landry and moving berry or Griffin the most. It really does depend on Berry. He can play the more Polamalu role like he did last eyar if you bring in Nelson or Griffin, or play the more Reed role if you brought in Landry.

Hell with our cap space bring in Nelson and Landry.

BossChief
10-12-2011, 06:02 PM
I still wonder why we didnt bing Brandon Merriweather in and move Berry to FS.

BM is probably better than Griffin or Nelson and knows the system.

Must have been some known red flag.

O.city
10-12-2011, 06:04 PM
I really think Berry would be better at FS. I hope to hell he comes back to be the old Eric, more than the other two who are hurt. He is so damn versatile.

Willie Lanier
10-12-2011, 06:48 PM

I whole heartedly agree that Berry is the cog that makes this defense go from mediocre to good and potentially scary.

I do disagree though that targeting Landry would be a better option than targeting Griffin.

Personally I just love seeing Berry playing at the SS role blowing up run plays and protecting whoever we have at FS

With Griffin at FS Berry could be Polamalu 2.0 in my opinion, but if we go after Landry I don't see him being Ed Reed 2.0

Ed Reed is a generational player, and as much as I love Berry, I don't see him replicating that

MahiMike
10-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Too early for this thread. 2012 begins and ends with Luck. 1st and foremost, we have to get back to our losing ways. Without that, Cassel will continue to play thru 2011 and into 2012.

RealSNR
10-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Aubrayo Franklin or we're doomed

O.city
10-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Aubrayo Franklin or we're doomed

HA HA nice. I see what you did there.

whoman69
10-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Too early for this thread. 2012 begins and ends with Luck. 1st and foremost, we have to get back to our losing ways. Without that, Cassel will continue to play thru 2011 and into 2012.

Delusional in thinking that Luck is coming here. Delusional in rooting for the Chiefs to lose to achieve this. Delusional to believe losing is just a switch you can turn on and off. Delusional to think Cassel has played himself into some sort of job security.

O.city
10-12-2011, 07:17 PM
This is my lock for the year.

Andrew Luck will be a Chief in 2012 and the Chiefs will win the division this year.

aturnis
10-12-2011, 07:58 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h5HJGuyBfx8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aturnis
10-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Delusional in thinking that Luck is coming here. Delusional in rooting for the Chiefs to lose to achieve this. Delusional to believe losing is just a switch you can turn on and off. Delusional to think Cassel has played himself into some sort of job security.

Delusional to think it would have been a good idea to move Waters to RT.
Delusional to think it would be a good idea to bring Gaithers in at RT exclusively on pass plays.
Delusional.

BossChief
10-12-2011, 09:22 PM

Andrew Luck will be a Chief in 2012 and the Chiefs will win the division this year.

you hittin the gas again, playa?

ILChief
10-12-2011, 09:27 PM

We've probably already won too many games to get Luck

Mama Hip Rockets
10-12-2011, 09:47 PM
How long is Cutler under contract with Da Bears? Man the way he plays, imagine him with a halfway decent OL and the recieving crew the Chiefs have

WTF? I would seriously consider killing myself if Jay Cutler ever put on a Chiefs uniform.

aturnis
10-12-2011, 10:03 PM
WTF? I would seriously consider killing myself if Jay Cutler ever put on a Chiefs uniform.

Why is that? Didn't kill yourself over Kennison did you? Denver fans didn't kill themselves over Neil Smiff.

MoreLemonPledge
10-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Offer Mario Williams whatever he wants.

MoreLemonPledge
10-12-2011, 10:16 PM

lolwut

whoman69
10-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Delusional to think it would have been a good idea to move Waters to RT.
Delusional to think it would be a good idea to bring Gaithers in at RT exclusively on pass plays.
Delusional.

Shields played some LT in his day. Would Waters be a downgrade from Richardson?

Coaches bring in rush specialists for the defense. Why not a pass protection specialist for the offense?

That's outside the box. You're just delusional.

aturnis
10-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Shields played some LT in his day. Would Waters be a downgrade from Richardson?

Coaches bring in rush specialists for the defense. Why not a pass protection specialist for the offense?

That's outside the box. You're just delusional.

Not outside the box, just dumb. Praying that the Rams gets the #1 overall and that Pioli is willing to trade 3 first rounders for the pick is just hopeful.

Dave Lane
10-12-2011, 11:40 PM

Id rather shoot myself in the face.