PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Scott Hall...holy jesus

The Bad Guy
10-15-2011, 03:09 PM
As a childhood hero of mine, I don't even know if I can watch the documentary on ESPN on Wednesday night..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/893571-scott-hall-video-watch-former-wwe-star-hit-rock-bottom-on-espn-e60

http://youtu.be/IiAoI-FmSCI

Bowser
10-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Video link not working....

The Bad Guy
10-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Yeah, I have no idea how to embed from youtube.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I have no idea how to embed from youtube.

No worries...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IiAoI-FmSCI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And man, that is one long fall from grace right there.

KCrockaholic
Wow. Just saw the intro part.

I was HUUUUGE into wrestling when I was in my young years from 9-17.

After Benoit and his family died I stopped watching wrestling, and I haven't watched a full episode since.

Seeing Eric Bishoff was a blast from the past for me. I might have to watch that.

notorious
Greasy bastard, but he was good at his trade.

notorious
10-15-2011, 03:19 PM
JFC

Just got done watching the video. Wow.

"One more, for the good guys........."

KCrockaholic
10-15-2011, 03:21 PM
So.....Steve Jobs, Al Davis, Razor Ramon?

Buck
10-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Wow he looks like shit.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2011, 03:30 PM
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/roomsburg21/Videos/BlueWorldOrder.gif

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 03:31 PM
"It's hard to say whether the wrestling lifestyle caused Hall to go down this awful road"

ROFL....really? Given the amount of wrestlers who are on the road 300 days a year living on popping pills, amphetamines, and booze, and the amount of wrestlers who are broke and are dying at early ages.....what Scott Hall is going through shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Same goes for Hogan and Flair.....they are both broke now, and have contemplated suicide attempts from what I've read/heard on TV.

You watch and see what goes on behind the curtains of the WWE's and TNA's and it's not pretty. Sting is still in the biz....I would make the assumption that he's in it because he's broke too. Same with Undertaker.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 03:33 PM

King Kong Bundy?

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 03:43 PM
King Kong Bundy?

The Blue Meanie, IIRC.

shit they had

NWO (blk/wht) - The original.....members included Hogan, Hall, Nash
NWO wolfpack (blk/red) - Hall and Nash jumped ship from orig NWO and formed this new group w/ Sting, Randy Savage, Lex Luger, Konan
LWO (Latino World Order) - included many of the mexican wrestlers in WCW
BWO (Blue World Order - kinda a mockery of them all)

Groves
10-15-2011, 03:43 PM

Is that the provenance of the Merriman's Light's Out schtick?

stevieray
10-15-2011, 03:45 PM
King Kong Bundy?

Scott Hall's move

SLAG
10-15-2011, 03:49 PM
I wish I had a toothpick to toss at him

SnakeXJones
10-15-2011, 03:57 PM
I was reading how his ex-wife and his kids barely hear from him and how he lives on a friend "sofa" he rather smoke crack then anything

KingPriest2
10-15-2011, 04:04 PM
"It's hard to say whether the wrestling lifestyle caused Hall to go down this awful road"

ROFL....really? Given the amount of wrestlers who are on the road 300 days a year living on popping pills, amphetamines, and booze, and the amount of wrestlers who are broke and are dying at early ages.....what Scott Hall is going through shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Same goes for Hogan and Flair.....they are both broke now, and have contemplated suicide attempts from what I've read/heard on TV.

You watch and see what goes on behind the curtains of the WWE's and TNA's and it's not pretty. Sting is still in the biz....I would make the assumption that he's in it because he's broke too. Same with Undertaker.

Sting and Undertaker arent broke Hogan isnt either Yes he did go thru alot of money but he isnt broke Flair is though

KCrockaholic
10-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Sting and Undertaker arent broke Hogan isnt either Yes he did go thru alot of money but he isnt broke Flair is though

Flair is a piece of shit though so I'm happy for him.

SnakeXJones
10-15-2011, 04:13 PM

You watch and see what goes on behind the curtains of the WWE's and TNA's and it's not pretty. Sting is still in the biz....I would make the assumption that he's in it because he's broke too. Same with Undertaker.You assume taker is broke cause he still in the business? He is far from broke

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 04:28 PM

Dude, Hogan isn't worth anything anymore....just about anything he makes has to go to that lawsuit his son caused from that accident.

Mile High Mania
10-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Sorry, but I watched a lot of wrestling in the late 70s through mid 90s... and Scott Hall was always someone's #2 guy, he was never 'the guy' and was never the top guy on any PPV. It is incredibly sad to see where he is and it won't end well, but reading some of the comments, you'd think he did have an impact like Sting.

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 04:58 PM
Sorry, but I watched a lot of wrestling in the late 70s through mid 90s... and Scott Hall was always someone's #2 guy, he was never 'the guy' and was never the top guy on any PPV. It is incredibly sad to see where he is and it won't end well, but reading some of the comments, you'd think he did have an impact like Sting.

The guy was a focal part in changing the way (and the amount) of people that watched wrestling in the mid-late 90's with the forming of the nWo etc.

Was he a Hogan, Stone Cold, Goldberg, Rock, Undertaker? - No

But he had a HUGE impact on wrestling in the mid-late 90's for sure....probably more so than Sting IMO

Brock
10-15-2011, 05:00 PM

Meh. Sting was merely the best performer in a bad promotion for a few years.

Titty Meat
10-15-2011, 05:04 PM
This is why Ron Paul supporters should no longer fear the NWO taking over the world.

BigRock
10-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Disapproving JR disapproves

http://i56.tinypic.com/2eyyzib.gif

KCrockaholic
10-15-2011, 05:13 PM
Disapproving JR disapproves

http://i56.tinypic.com/2eyyzib.gif

I always felt bad when he would get the shit beaten out of him. He'd just lay there and take it lol.

KCrockaholic
10-15-2011, 05:15 PM
The guy was a focal part in changing the way (and the amount) of people that watched wrestling in the mid-late 90's with the forming of the nWo etc.

Was he a Hogan, Stone Cold, Goldberg, Rock, Undertaker? - No

But he had a HUGE impact on wrestling in the mid-late 90's for sure....probably more so than Sting IMO

Hmm. If I could compare what his stature was in the 90's to someone today I'd probably compare him to what Chris Jericho is in todays wrestling. Always a great #2 type guy. But never a top tier level like The Rock, Cena, Triple H and those guys.

kcxiv
10-15-2011, 06:19 PM
Scott Hall in wrestlings best supporting actor. Dude, was never the man, but he was bad ass in his hey day. He had the wrestling heel act down to a science and was great at it. Sux that he cant overcome his demons.

Valiant
10-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Dude, Hogan isn't worth anything anymore....just about anything he makes has to go to that lawsuit his son caused from that accident.

Why would he have to pay for his sons lawsuit??

notorious
10-15-2011, 06:25 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3206/2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

"To be the man, you gotta beat The Man! Wooooo!"

Bowser
10-15-2011, 06:26 PM

I for one was happy when Ricky Steamboat beat him for the title.

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Hmm. If I could compare what his stature was in the 90's to someone today I'd probably compare him to what Chris Jericho is in todays wrestling. Always a great #2 type guy. But never a top tier level like The Rock, Cena, Triple H and those guys.

Due to the horrible star power that there is in wrestling now, Jericho has actually become a top tier guy.

During the Nitro and Attitude era some #2 or even #3 guys were:

Chris Jericho
Edge
Christian
Kurt Angle
Bradshaw
Kane
Eddie Guerrero (he'd still be in the biz if not for his death)
Matt/Jeff Hardy
Rey Mysterio

After The Rock, Stone Cold, Goldberg, et al left the biz, those listed above all were given more publicity/star power and WWE/TNA tried to run w/ it, and really wrestling hasn't been the same since and has declined dramatically in talent/ring character. Those listed above were always better as #2/3 guys, or better off with as a tag team.

notorious
10-15-2011, 06:29 PM
To hell with both of you!

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1012867&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/1012867/ric-flair-strut.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com/)

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Jericho is a fantastic worker and one of the best guys on the stick, ever. He's criminally underrated.

Brock
10-15-2011, 06:31 PM

Minor.

notorious
10-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Jericho is a fantastic worker and one of the best guys on the stick, ever. He's criminally underrated.

Probably my favorite of all-time.

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 06:33 PM

because he was still considered a minor when he caused the accident IIRC.

Just checked Wiki, he was 17 at the time (born in 1990, auto accident was in 2007)

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 06:36 PM
Probably my favorite of all-time.

I liked him a lot too....there are rumors that he's coming back to WWE (again).

I watched Dancing w/ the Stars 2x....once was to see what Stacy Keibler was going to be wearing and how'd she shake that ass, the other time was to see Jericho. If The Rock was put on there I'd sure as hell watch.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 06:37 PM

I remember his "Conspiracy Victim" schtick from his WCW days. Funny dude, and talented. I've also heard him talk music with Eddie Trunk on his radio show. Guy knows his stuff in that arena, as well.

rico
10-15-2011, 06:38 PM
I loved that Razor Ramon vignette where he said something along the lines of, "man, the chicas, they for fun." Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWEOxIJsxws&feature=related

KCrockaholic
10-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Due to the horrible star power that there is in wrestling now, Jericho has actually become a top tier guy.

Had no idea.

I miss those 1996-2003 WWE days. Those were some great years.

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 06:39 PM
I remember this like it was yesterday...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bfQ3IH-TWVI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL look at all of that shit the fans threw in the ring.......they were literally VERY pissed off that their American Hero/Icon for 10-15 yrs, Hulk Hogan, turned heel.

Those were great days.

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Had no idea.

I miss those 1996-2003 WWE days. Those were some great years.

Yes they were:thumb:

I remember watching Nitro, the switching to Raw later on....not even flipping the channels at all to Monday Night Football except maybe during commercials just to see the score.

And I wasn't alone.....professional wrestling dominated the NFL in TV ratings on monday nights for about 3-4 years.

KCrockaholic
10-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Since we're on the topic of wrestling. Is anybody else's favorite wrestlemania, Wrestlemania 17?

KCrockaholic
10-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Yes they were:thumb:

I remember watching Nitro, the switching to Raw later on....not even flipping the channels at all to Monday Night Football except maybe during commercials just to see the score.

And I wasn't alone.....professional wrestling dominated the NFL in TV ratings on monday nights for about 3-4 years.

Yeah I was right there with ya.

I would watch all of Raw. And only watch MNF during commercials, and after Raw was over.

As I grew older I was opposite, and now I only care about football. But sometimes I miss what WWE was back then.

rico
10-15-2011, 06:47 PM
My favorite WWF eras were the Earthquake vs. Hulk Hogan and Sergeant Slaughter vs. Hulk Hogan days.

HotRoute
10-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Hey yo

rico
10-15-2011, 06:50 PM
... and Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan.

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Since we're on the topic of wrestling. Is anybody else's favorite wrestlemania, Wrestlemania 17?

fuck yeah it was!!!!! Also liked Hogan and The Rock.....just because they were both my all time favorite wrestlers and I'd never thought I'd ever get to see them in the ring together since they were both in different promotions and Hogan was much older.

But I still watch this WM17 promo video. It's badass.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7QN5_x8jmJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Yeah I was right there with ya.

I would watch all of Raw. And only watch MNF during commercials, and after Raw was over.

As I grew older I was opposite, and now I only care about football. But sometimes I miss what WWE was back then.

damn right i wish it was like back then too.

and just for everyone's heads up.....The Rock is wrestling Nov 20th at WWE Survivor Series. And yes he's actually wrestling this time.....as him being host of last year's Wrestlemania....I thought he was going do a lot more in the ring.....I was disappointed as hell that he only showed up for like the last few minutes and then the show was over.....thank god I watched an illegal stream online, because I would have been pissed to waste 50-60 bucks on that garbage of a WM. Besides the HHH/Undertaker match, the show was the worst WM in the history of the WWE/F.

Rumors are that Rock and Cena are teaming up in a 5-team tag team battle royal or something like that. This will ultimately fuel the Rock/Cena fued that's been brewing, and will eventually lead up to their supposed match at next year's Wrestlemania.

KCrockaholic
10-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Man I don't see how you can still follow WWE stuff these days. It's so watered down and just terrible compared to what it used to be.

I honestly don't know if anything could ever get me back into it again. And I was the geek who would literally go around wearing John Cena wristbands sometimes. That's how ridiculous I was...

And I was in a trampoline wrestling league....I was the ultimate WWE geek. It was even worse than I've already stated, but I wont go that far.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Man I don't see how you can still follow WWE stuff these days. It's so watered down and just terrible compared to what it used to be.

I honestly don't know if anything could ever get me back into it again. And I was the geek who would literally go around wearing John Cena wristbands sometimes. That's how ridiculous I was...

Pretty much this. Even the guys that regularly post in the wrestling thread openly mock how bad it is from time to time.

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 07:11 PM

And I was in a trampoline wrestling league....I was the ultimate geek. It was even worse than I've already stated, but I wont go that far.

I remember me and my friends doing wrestling moves n shit on the trampoline....wasn't in a league per say, but we always used to attempt to do the superstars moves and practice them on eachother. Got kinda ****ed up a few times too....no wonder they eventually had to have PSA's at the beginning of their shows that said "dont try this at home", because kids were doing that and were dying because of it and WWE was to blame.

But I don't watch it anymore I agree with you and the many others.....It's horrible crappy TV now, and it's not just because I've grown out of it and it's not all because I've gone over to real MMA/UFC stuff....much has to do w/ the fact that the star power is VERY limited....but every now and then I'd check LordsOfPain.net which is a wrestling news site that updates daily and has been since the peak of wrestling and cable modems and DSL and Napster were huge! LOL. But when a couple friends called and texted me stating that The Rock came back on Raw (this was like back in March '11) and ran to the TV and turned it on and watched as there was the announcement he was going to be the WM host. So, I decided to watch WM that year because I thought he would be into the show more than he was....I was wrong and greatly disappointed. But on that Lords of Pain site there was a link that said "Rock to return at SS" so I clicked it and read the news....it also had a fwrd to the Dwayne Johnson's twitter as he confirmed he as training for his ring work again, getting ready for the match.

But I agree......wrestling is VERY retarded now, characters, storylines, and just the overall theme....even the Raw setup looks like a circus show, and this whole Raw GM thing, and the twitter/texting booth or some shit? I dunno. The wrong people in charge (ie HHH married into the McMahon family and has MAJOR general shareholdings in the company and he runs the show, and will probably run the WWE once Vince retires/dies, steps away etc) gave the wrong superstars more face time and when all the Attitude era superstars retired or moved on to Hollywood, there wasn't anyone left to replace them except douchebags and it all went downhill from there.

BUT.....I really like watching Lesnar in UFC. I think that's cool he's able to make such a transition and he's a freak of a man athletically. I think he's also responsible as of recent of bringing a lot of that WWE audience to the UFC, because now the UFC is bigger than it's ever been. I mean all the UFC PPV records for buys are all with Lesnar on the card. I don't think it's a coincidence. A lot of these people for the longest times see these huge men in a ring and think to themselves "can these guys really fight in real life?" Well there are a couple examples....but none of them have the star power that Lesnar has.

Ken Shamrock was a MMA guy before he went to the WWE.
Dan Savern was a MMA guy before he went to the WWE.
Tank Abbott was a MMA guy before he went to the WWE.

But I can't think of anyone but Lesnar that has gone from WWE to UFC. Though Kurt Angle was a Olympic wrestler and has been recently rumored to take UFC physicals so he can get into MMA. Dana White debunked those rumors...but I know he has trained w/ Lesnar and also got into a fued w/ Chuck Liddell saying he'd **** his shit up LOL ( I'd like to see that fight).

Crush
10-15-2011, 07:14 PM
As soon as Vince dies, the WWE will die as well.

notorious
10-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Oh, the memories.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lEvMf4P3_2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3X3EYL5LGc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2011, 07:25 PM

That's like asking people on here if their favorite SB was SB IV.

KCrockaholic
10-15-2011, 07:27 PM
That's like asking people on here if their favorite SB was SB IV.

I didn't realize it was held in such high regard by people other than myself.

That WM was just epic in every way imaginable.

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 07:27 PM
I've said this before on the general Wrestling thread.

But a VERY good and entertaining documentary to watch is:
"The Monday Night Wars"

Kinda explains the rise and fall of the WCW/WWE fueds they had on Monday nights and how it took over American culture and tv ratings etc. How they struck gold w/ nWo, DX, Stone Cold, The Rock, WCW being bought by Ted Turner and ran by Eric Bischoff and their pissing matches w/ Vince McMahon. The rise of the WWF/E and fall of the WCW which eventually led to McMahon buying out WCW. Overall if you have time I highly suggest watching it. For anyone that watched a lot of wrestling during the late 90's....you'll like this documentary a lot.

Demonpenz
10-15-2011, 07:33 PM
I loved the end of Stone cold and the Rise of the rock Era. Fun times

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2011, 07:33 PM
I believe the MNW is available on Netflix instant.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2011, 07:35 PM
I remember watching the 1999 Royal Rumble over at one of my friends' houses. There were about 12 guys over there. This was the PPV with the infamous Rock-Foley match where Rocky waylaid him with about 20 unprotected chairshots.

I remember after about 10 shots, everyone in the place was shouting, "No, just stop." I stood up and said, "Hit the sonofabitch again!!"

I've always been twisted :evil:

Bowser
10-15-2011, 07:36 PM
NEEDS MORE NATION OF DOMINATION SHOTS

keg in kc
10-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Pretty much this. Even the guys that regularly post in the wrestling thread openly mock how bad it is from time to time.I haven't watched in weeks now. There's no point.

stevieray
10-15-2011, 07:38 PM
....regardless what anyone thinks of wrestling, it sure is a bummer to see so many of these guys with sad/tragic endings.

KCrockaholic
10-15-2011, 07:39 PM
....regardless what anyone thinks of wrestling, it sure is a bummer to see so many of these guys with sad/tragic endings.

Yup.

Chris Benoit was the ending point for me. Between what happened with him, and with my girl not liking WWE at all I had to just give it up.

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 07:46 PM
I just found the 12 pt documentary thanks to Dailymotion videos.

I made a general thread on it. Check the lounge.

or heres the link.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251317

RINGLEADER
10-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Wow.

Gadzooks
10-15-2011, 08:16 PM
I heard Kamala is broke.:eek:
Wrestling is a cruel game.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4kGWFk4ZcWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Bad Guy
10-15-2011, 09:32 PM

Sting was complete dogshit. He was in an inferior promotion for a long time and capitalized on that.

HBK/Shawn Michaels WM10 ladder match was one of the greatest I've ever watched.

jlscorpio
10-15-2011, 09:50 PM
yet another sad cautionary tale in a business that truly eats its own. I was a HUGE fan from about 81-03. It's just God awful now. MMA is more legit in every way possible. RIP in advance Scott Hall, it won't be long.

58kcfan89
10-15-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm still a wrestling fan, but at this point, it's more out of force of habit than because it entertains me every week (there's about 1 guy I give a shit about).

But yeah, it's really rough to see how far some of these guys fall. A couple months ago, there was an article (I believe on ESPN.com) about Hogan & Flair and all the problems with money & addiction being the reason they're still wrestling. Some sad stories. Makes me happy that a guy like Shawn Michaels seems to have gotten his life straightened out.

Jerm
10-15-2011, 10:07 PM
I remember watching the 1999 Royal Rumble over at one of my friends' houses. There were about 12 guys over there. This was the PPV with the infamous Rock-Foley match where Rocky waylaid him with about 20 unprotected chairshots.

I remember after about 10 shots, everyone in the place was shouting, "No, just stop." I stood up and said, "Hit the sonofabitch again!!"

I've always been twisted :evil:

Is it the MNW doc that shows this match as a clip and Foley's kids and wife start crying and freak out while watching?

Crazy shit.

Rise and Fall of ECW is still my fav. WWE doc.

58kcfan89
10-15-2011, 10:11 PM
Is it the MNW doc that shows this match as a clip and Foley's kids and wife start crying and freak out while watching?

Crazy shit.

I actually just re-watched it the other day & don't remember seeing it on there, but I wasn't paying real close attention. May have been on one of the million Rock or Foley DVDs they've released, though.

And the Rise & Fall of ECW is my favorite as well. Heyman's quote at the end is always fun to watch. Used to be on YouTube, but I can't find it now...

Scott Pilgrim
10-15-2011, 10:16 PM

Crazy shit.

I'm pretty sure that is beyond the mat. i think that is also on netflix instant

Jerm
10-15-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm pretty sure that is beyond the mat. i think that is also on netflix instant

I think you're right...been forever since I've seen both, couldn't remember.

CoMoChief
10-15-2011, 10:32 PM

Crazy shit.

The one you're thinking of is "Beyond the Mat"

That documentary was actually in movie theatres back in like 1999 - which was the peak time of the pro wrestling biz....I remember seeing it. It was mostly about the older hardcore wrestler guys....other than Foley, Terri Funk, and Jake the Snake, there wasn't a whole lot of people on that documentary that I knew of....kinda before my time if you will. Good documentary though....it shows what these guys put their bodies, families, through.

Jerm
10-15-2011, 10:52 PM
The Terry Funk part of BTM was riveting and disturbing at the same time...

Just watching him get outta bed...sheesh...

BryanBusby
10-16-2011, 03:45 AM
Can't have discussion about wrasslin' during the peak era without posting probably the greatest promo to come out of it.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-lJTvgaZME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Backstory: Mick Foley was feuding against The Sandman at the time, who liked to use a cane to beat his opponents. Someone brings a sign that says "Cane Dewey," who was (at the time) his four year old son.

griZZly64
10-16-2011, 05:14 AM
I liked him a lot too....there are rumors that he's coming back to WWE (again).

I watched Dancing w/ the Stars 2x....once was to see what Stacy Keibler was going to be wearing and how'd she shake that ass, the other time was to see Jericho. If The Rock was put on there I'd sure as hell watch.

What ass? That bony thing between her legs and back?

notorious
10-16-2011, 07:08 AM

Well, her husband was batshit crazy. He let Taker choke slam him from 12-15 feet up, pile drive him into tacs, and fling him off a cage from 15 feet+ into the announcing booth.

The most badass beating I have ever seen in wrestling, but damn.

notorious
10-16-2011, 07:11 AM

Ya, real boney. :rolleyes:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i6NzV3IOSZQ/RvTN8Wmfo1I/AAAAAAAABp0/I7BnejD3oBk/s1600/STACY+KEIBLER+19.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_i6NzV3IOSZQ/RvTN8mmfo2I/AAAAAAAABp8/yfaN9AR0lyA/s320/Stacy+Keibler+20.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_i6NzV3IOSZQ/RvTN8mmfo3I/AAAAAAAABqE/NPTe62WeRB8/s320/Stacy+Keibler+21.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_i6NzV3IOSZQ/RvTNhmmfovI/AAAAAAAABpE/am5m_zOxwGM/s320/STACY+KEIBLER+13.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_i6NzV3IOSZQ/RvTM5mmforI/AAAAAAAABok/RaHoqK62jCw/s320/STACY+KEIBLER+9.jpg

I am biased, of course, since she is in my "No Particular Order" top 3 hottest chicks of all-time.

CoMoChief
10-16-2011, 07:41 AM

you should be banned for a comment like that

Jerm
10-16-2011, 08:52 AM
Cane Dewey...ahhhhh awesome promo.

Brian Pillman's ECW debut promo was fucking incredible as well....had the entire smark ECW crowd eating right out of his hand and then completely flipped the script on them. Hilarious lol.

ChiefsFanatic
10-16-2011, 09:14 AM

Having met The Man in person, he treated me with respect, went out of his way to be nice to me, and was nothing like his persona.

crazycoffey
10-16-2011, 09:32 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3206/2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

"To be the man, you gotta beat The Man! Wooooo!"

Remember when he became the rooster? ROFL

Barret
10-16-2011, 01:44 PM
OH MY GOD!!!! HE KILLED HIM!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RikUPvjxq2Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Got to about 5:30 seconds for the action to start.
The original Hell in the Cell with Mankind and Undertaker.

Here is the end of it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yZVlwDBGs3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KingPriest2
10-16-2011, 02:18 PM

The lawsuit was only 5 mil Hes worth far more then that

keg in kc
10-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Hogan and Flair are both working now because they're broke.

SnakeXJones
10-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Can't have discussion about wrasslin' during the peak era without posting probably the greatest promo to come out of it.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-lJTvgaZME" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Backstory: Mick Foley was feuding against The Sandman at the time, who liked to use a cane to beat his opponents. Someone brings a sign that says "Cane Dewey," who was (at the time) his four year old son. I loved Mick Foley always will be the one of the greats I forgot about this promo. The Passion in it is pure foley

CoMoChief
10-17-2011, 07:34 PM

Not when his wife took all of his shit/$$$

Brock
10-17-2011, 08:07 PM

Don't kid yourself. He's broke.

Deberg_1990
10-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Are there any Pro Wrestlers who never hit rock bottom? Sadly, it seems they all do...

Mr_Tomahawk
10-17-2011, 08:45 PM
Are there any Pro Wrestlers who never hit rock bottom? Sadly, it seems they all do...

At first I was like....

http://fitnessanddefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/rock-bull-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-775398_1178_1319.jpg

But then I was like....

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID34131/images/toothfairyjohnsonhit.jpg

otherstar
10-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Man, you all are making me feel old. Last time I watched TNA and WWE (within the last 6 months), all I could think was that the Sunday Morning All Star Wrestling of taped matches from Memorial Hall in KC was 10 times better than that. Those wrestlers were some tough dudes!

BTW, I think Harley Race was one of the best of all time, certainly one of the toughest. Few are in his league. Among them: Flair (in his prime, not now); HBK; The Rock (not for his wrestling ability, but his ability to work a crowd); and Stone Cold Steve Austin (see my comments about the Rock).

KCrockaholic
10-19-2011, 04:10 PM
What channel is this on tonight?

KCrockaholic
10-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Nevermind. Is it the E:60 that starts at 7 Central time?

keg in kc
10-19-2011, 06:57 PM
That was really well done. And really hard to watch.

SAUTO
10-19-2011, 06:58 PM
That was really well done. And really hard to watch.

Agreed
Posted via Mobile Device

Captain Obvious
10-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Damn. Drugs are bad. Mmmmkay. That was sad.

zonachief
10-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Man, you all are making me feel old. Last time I watched TNA and WWE (within the last 6 months), all I could think was that the Sunday Morning All Star Wrestling of taped matches from Memorial Hall in KC was 10 times better than that. Those wrestlers were some tough dudes!

BTW, I think Harley Race was one of the best of all time, certainly one of the toughest. Few are in his league. Among them: Flair (in his prime, not now); HBK; The Rock (not for his wrestling ability, but his ability to work a crowd); and Stone Cold Steve Austin (see my comments about the Rock).

I always thought the rock was underated in the ring. Great agility for a big guy and amazingly entertaining.

Taped e60 with hall. How was it peeps?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

zonachief
10-19-2011, 10:09 PM
I always thought the rock was underated in the ring. Great agility for a big guy and amazingly entertaining.

Taped e60 with hall. How was it peeps?

Also before the neck injury Austin was a great in-ring performer, in my opinion.

RINGLEADER
10-19-2011, 11:12 PM
As a childhood hero of mine, I don't even know if I can watch the documentary on ESPN on Wednesday night..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/893571-scott-hall-video-watch-former-wwe-star-hit-rock-bottom-on-espn-e60

http://youtu.be/IiAoI-FmSCI

Having watched the interview just now I think that scumbag promoter would have wheeled him out on a stretch and let the other wrestler start pummeling on him. Sad for Scott Hall, but only he can overcome his addition problems.

Sure-Oz
10-19-2011, 11:28 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7124904

Full 18 min segment

loved Scott Hall, i'd litterally laugh at him alot and partially cause i knew he was tipsy half the time. Not laughing so much now, sucks

Mr. Arrowhead
10-20-2011, 06:20 AM
wow that shit was sad

tomahawk kid
10-20-2011, 08:16 AM
VERY sad.

Sounds like he's really fallen off a cliff the last 3 years or so health wise.

TEX
10-20-2011, 08:44 AM
I have no sympathy for the guy.

Swanman
10-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Cane Dewey...ahhhhh awesome promo.

Brian Pillman's ECW debut promo was ****ing incredible as well....had the entire smark ECW crowd eating right out of his hand and then completely flipped the script on them. Hilarious lol.

I found a guy selling literally every ECW tv show going back to 94 and all the PPV's. I was watching the '95 tv shows, and holy crap the ECW roster was loaded in hindsight. Off the top of my head:

Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Dean Malenko
Public Enemy
Taz
Sabu
Cactus Jack
Sandman
Tommy Dreamer
The Gangstas (New Jack & Mustafa)
Shane Douglas
Too Cold Scorpio
Stevie Richards (who was a huge goof back then)
Raven

It still had its share of garbage brawling stuff (every Sandman match) but it was the only promotion during that time to have great pure technical wrestling (like Guerrero and Malenko's multiple 30 minute draws).