PDA

View Full Version : Football Fuck the Colts

Fritz88
10-16-2011, 12:53 PM
They are clearly tanking their season to get Luck.

I sure hope he fucks them over and refuses to play for them.

There's sucking and losing your games because you truly suck and there's deliberately sucking to get the top pick. The shameful Colts are doing the latter.

Fuck. The. Colts.

P.S. I am also enraged and jealous because they could land Luck.

DaFace
10-16-2011, 12:54 PM
It would indeed be incredibly obnoxious for them to be able to transition from Manning to Luck. Teams should only be allowed one franchise QB every 20 years.

Fritz88
10-16-2011, 12:58 PM
It would indeed be incredibly obnoxious for them to be able to transition from Manning to Luck. Teams should only be allowed one franchise QB every 20 years.

If they land Luck and he keeps on booting us off of AFC playoff games, I will personally make sure I castrate Roger Goodell.

Shogun
10-16-2011, 01:00 PM
i will die inside

milkman
10-16-2011, 01:01 PM
The Colts have vision and a plan.

notorious
10-16-2011, 01:02 PM
I could live with Miami getting him, since they haven't had a franchise QB since Marino.

If Indy gets him by tanking their season, I will burn down their fucking city.

mcaj22
10-16-2011, 01:02 PM
ill take a broke neck Peyton Manning for a few seasons of winning on the Chiefs over Mark Castle.

it would be like Haley and Warner in Arizona

KCUnited
10-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Better Indy than Denver.

GloryDayz
10-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Their leadership cares enough to put the team through one year of pain for many years of possible gain. Remember, our awnership is all about 8-8 - and that's good enough....

Okie_Apparition
10-16-2011, 01:08 PM
I've been under the impression Peyton has run the offense in Indy for years. How he & Haley would mesh would be entertaining

KurtCobain
10-16-2011, 01:09 PM
It's just too fucking genius. "Hey Peyton, 2010 wasn't your best. We really love you, but you're showing your age. You got what? 4, maybe 5 years of regressing play in you? Hmmm, how about we give you a shit fuck ton of money and you let me stab you in the neck?"

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 01:10 PM
As long as Denver does not get him, I'm okay.

teedubya
10-16-2011, 01:16 PM
Fuck. I don't want Denver OR Indy to get Luck.

10-16-2011, 01:19 PM
First, I prefer no AFC West team get him.
Second, I prefer Indy doesn't get him.
Third, I prefer no AFC team get him.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Fuck. I don't want Denver OR Indy to get Luck.

What difference does it make? I dont want him in Denver because I fucking hate Denver.

RealSNR
10-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Game not over yet for Indy...

kstater
10-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Jesus, Garcon didn't even try to hide that SFL fumble.

Buck
10-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Hahahahaha

Buck
10-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Colts players clearly not giving a fuck.

Mr_Tomahawk
10-16-2011, 01:47 PM
LOL.....Luck to the Colts.

kstater
10-16-2011, 01:48 PM
That was BC basketball bad there.

Buck
10-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Burleson getting Calvin Johnsoned

Buck
10-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Oops wrong thread

Marcellus
10-16-2011, 01:51 PM
I am praying Stl or Carolina gets the #1 overall.

Our only real shot at Luck.

aturnis
10-16-2011, 01:54 PM
Never felt worse about a win than when we pulled out a win against Indy.

Dave Lane
10-16-2011, 01:55 PM
ill take a broke neck Peyton Manning for a few seasons of winning on the Chiefs over Mark Castle.

it would be like Haley and Warner in Arizona

No more ****ing retreads!! We deserve our own homegrown franchise QB. Is ONCE in 13.7 billion years too ****ing much!!

My apologies to those that believe the earth is only 6,000 years old.

Dave Lane
10-16-2011, 01:55 PM

I literally wanted to cry.

BigChiefFan
10-16-2011, 01:58 PM
Colts are tanking the season. Pricks.

Bugeater
10-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Yeah, fuck the Colts. And even if they don't get luck, fuck 'em anyway.

HoneyBadger
10-16-2011, 02:01 PM
The only hope we have is Indy gets Luck, and he completely flops.

BigChiefFan
10-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Johnny Unitas, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck? Unfuckinbelievable.

Okie_Apparition
10-16-2011, 02:02 PM
No more ****ing retreads!! We deserve our own homegrown franchise QB. Is ONCE in 13.7 billion years too ****ing much!!

"No more ****ing HC retreads!! We deserve our own young up&coming Head Coach."

2 years & 5 games in: Crucify Him!

kcxiv
10-16-2011, 02:04 PM
We had our shot to try at a qb going 4 wins 2 wins and 4 wins and we didnt pull the trigger.

YOu cant do much worse then that.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 02:23 PM

I thought the earth was only 5B yrs?

Discuss Thrower
10-16-2011, 02:26 PM
"No more ****ing HC retreads!! We deserve our own young up&coming Head Coach."

2 years & 5 games in: Crucify Him!

Ohhhhh snap. I feel a Rent-A-Center blast coming on...

teedubya
10-16-2011, 02:27 PM
What difference does it make? I dont want him in Denver because I ****ing hate Denver.

I don't want him in Denver or Indy because I fucking hate Denver and Indy.
That's what fucking difference it fucking makes.

jspchief
10-16-2011, 02:28 PM
We had our shot to try at a qb going 4 wins 2 wins and 4 wins and we didnt pull the trigger.

YOu cant do much worse then that.

And who did we realistically pass on during those 3 drafts. Sanchez, maybe Locker?

lcarus
10-16-2011, 02:35 PM
Johnny Unitas, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck? Un****inbelievable.

Don't forget Harbaugh. :evil:

Fritz88
10-16-2011, 02:38 PM
I would love to know the opinon of the God fearing, Jesus loving Dungy about what his players are doing.

lcarus
10-16-2011, 02:39 PM
They're doing what we should be doing.

jspchief
I would love to know the opinon of the God fearing, Jesus loving Dungy about what his players are doing.

He said they are showing the same resilience that his son did.

I sure hope he turns out to be a complete flop if they get him.

kcxiv
10-16-2011, 02:43 PM
And who did we realistically pass on during those 3 drafts. Sanchez, maybe Locker?

Well, we got Matt Cassel, thats the only thing i need to say. WE didnt even try for ANYTHING. Not even a guy to sit for a year or 2. We did NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigChiefFan
10-16-2011, 02:43 PM
Don't forget Harbaugh. :evil: Yeah, he was actually kind of underrated. I thought about putting him on the list, but I thought putting TWO HOFers, plus the legend of what Luck has become, before even playing a snap in the NFL, would drive the point home a little more.

lcarus
10-16-2011, 02:50 PM
This is a franchise stupid enough to gift wrap Rich Gannon to our arch rivals so we could keep Elvis god damn Grbac, and stupid enough to not tank an already lost season to get the best QB prospect coming out of college in a long time so we can keep Matt god damn Cassel. Instead Indy or Denver is doing that and whoever ends up with him will more than likely be good for the next decade and a half. Face....meet palm.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Well, we got Matt Cassel, thats the only thing i need to say. WE didnt even try for ANYTHING. Not even a guy to sit for a year or 2. We did NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, his point still stands. They passed on a shitty Sanchez and an even worse Clausen. Whoopteefuckingdo.

Fritz88
10-16-2011, 02:55 PM

I have a lot of money riding on him succeeding on the NFL.

I also fucking hate Indy.

I would rather he flops and I lose money instead of watching him rape us for the next 12 years.

jspchief
10-16-2011, 02:58 PM
Well, his point still stands. They passed on a shitty Sanchez and an even worse Clausen. Whoopteefuckingdo.

Ya, it just happened to be a bad stretch to be drafting early. Very few QBs that were "can't miss" type prospects.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 03:04 PM
I don't want him in Denver or Indy because I fucking hate Denver and Indy.
That's what fucking difference it fucking makes.Indy isnt a division rival. I dont give a shit. We dont have to deal with arrogant fucking Colts fans here. Can you imagine how awful it will be here if hes in Denver? I shudder thinking about it.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Indy isnt a division rival. I dont give a shit. We dont have to deal with arrogant fucking Colts fans here. Can you imagine how awful it will be here if hes in Denver? I shudder thinking about it.

Don't worry. Tebow will save the season for Denver. He must win for the sins of all Bronco fans.

HoneyBadger
10-16-2011, 03:38 PM
I have a lot of money riding on him succeeding on the NFL.

I also fucking hate Indy.

I would rather he flops and I lose money instead of watching him rape us for the next 12 years.

This.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-16-2011, 03:40 PM
I heard Manning is a selfish player and won't help him develop if they draft him. I kinda believe that. I mean, at least Elway took a pay cut to help his team win a Super Bowl.

Sucky
10-16-2011, 03:52 PM

Agreed. Fuck the Colts. They make me sick

luv
10-16-2011, 04:26 PM
St Louis also hasn't won a game. Root for them to lose, then we can trade with them and get Luck.

milkman
10-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Don't forget Harbaugh. :evil:

Bert Jones was better.

kcxiv
10-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Well, his point still stands. They passed on a shitty Sanchez and an even worse Clausen. Whooptee****ingdo.

at the time no one knew how the qb's were goign to stack up. What if Luck turns out to just not have it at the NFL? i mean he most likely will, but if he doesnt, then what?

My point still stands, we went from Huard to Croyle, to Thigpen to Cassel. We didnt even TRY.

milkman
10-16-2011, 04:36 PM
I heard Manning is a selfish player and won't help him develop if they draft him. I kinda believe that. I mean, at least Elway took a pay cut to help his team win a Super Bowl.

That's something no one talks about.

Manning's contract has taken so much of the Colts cap space through the years that the Colts have been unable to adequately address other needs on their roster, including a quality backup QB.

Others, including Tom Brady have taken a smaller portion of the cap in order to give the team the ability to sign and keep other players.

O.city
10-16-2011, 04:41 PM
That's something no one talks about.

Manning's contract has taken so much of the Colts cap space through the years that the Colts have been unable to adequately address other needs on their roster, including a quality backup QB.

Others, including Tom Brady have taken a smaller portion of the cap in order to give the team the ability to sign and keep other players.

This. It's why, especially with the way Painter is playing right now, if the Colts end up with the first pick I think they trade it for a monstrous package. With what they would get from whatever team they trade it for, they could practically reload their wr corps and their defense. Hell they could do all that and still pick up one of the other top qb's if they wanted someone to sit behind Peyton.

Spott
10-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Indy isnt a division rival. I dont give a shit. We dont have to deal with arrogant fucking Colts fans here. Can you imagine how awful it will be here if hes in Denver? I shudder thinking about it.

Probably just as awful as it's going to be having Cassel as our QB again next year.

notorious
10-16-2011, 04:56 PM
This woud be Karma's way of saying,"Come at me bro!".

CoMoChief
10-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Clearly tanking their season? I dunno about that.

It just shows how important Manning is to that team. That whole team is built around him....PERIOD, even the defense is made to stop the pass since other teams will be trying to catch up to Manning's scoring on offense. That's why the Colts run defense has been so fucking bad all these years.

With Manning, that team is a 12+ win team, without him, they're the worst team in football. He runs the practices, meetings, huddles (obviously) etc....Not sure if there has been another QB that has acted as much of a general as he does....not only now, but in the entire history of the league. Don't know if there will be another one like him. He's a special player for sure.

But it does suck that they have a great chance in being in the running for Luck. They would be stupid to allow Manning to play the last few games if he does indeed come back this season. It would enhance his chances in getting re-injured, and they would most certainly be in a better position to win their final games and win their way out of the Luck sweepstakes.

This actually has turned into a blessing for the Colts. Manning gets hurt, so they indirectly have an excuse when they do lose games, Manning comes back hes gonna be 36 yrs old....he's so good he's going to have about 2-3 great years left, enough time for Luck to pick his brain and learn the NFL ropes, and then Indy will ship him off to a QB starved team and would still be able to get a 2nd rd pick for him at the very least, even given his old age. Some team will bite on that.

FUCK that pisses me off. I'm jealous

kstater
10-16-2011, 05:59 PM

Pierre Garcon physically handed the ball to their opponent.

notorious
10-16-2011, 06:01 PM
What are the odds that the Colts happen to lose Manning for the year and have Luck sitting there for them in the draft.

Fuck!

Pasta Little Brioni
10-16-2011, 06:01 PM
It just shows how important Manning is to that team. That whole team is built around him

Thread over.

10-16-2011, 06:03 PM
What are the odds that the Colts happen to lose Manning for the year and have Luck sitting there for them in the draft.

****!

Go Rams.

milkman
10-16-2011, 06:20 PM

It just shows how important Manning is to that team. That whole team is built around him....PERIOD, even the defense is made to stop the pass since other teams will be trying to catch up to Manning's scoring on offense. That's why the Colts run defense has been so ****ing bad all these years.

With Manning, that team is a 12+ win team, without him, they're the worst team in football. He runs the practices, meetings, huddles (obviously) etc....Not sure if there has been another QB that has acted as much of a general as he does....not only now, but in the entire history of the league. Don't know if there will be another one like him. He's a special player for sure.

But it does suck that they have a great chance in being in the running for Luck. They would be stupid to allow Manning to play the last few games if he does indeed come back this season. It would enhance his chances in getting re-injured, and they would most certainly be in a better position to win their final games and win their way out of the Luck sweepstakes.

This actually has turned into a blessing for the Colts. Manning gets hurt, so they indirectly have an excuse when they do lose games, Manning comes back hes gonna be 36 yrs old....he's so good he's going to have about 2-3 great years left, enough time for Luck to pick his brain and learn the NFL ropes, and then Indy will ship him off to a QB starved team and would still be able to get a 2nd rd pick for him at the very least, even given his old age. Some team will bite on that.

**** that pisses me off. I'm jealous

First, before coaches started to do all the playcalling, the QBs were every bit the general on the field as Manning is with the Colts today, and I've said before that I'd take Unitas in his prime over Manning in his, because he was every bit as good a passer, relative to his era, as Manning is, and he was a far tougher SOB.

Second, I don't know how anyone can look at how Bill Poilian built that team and not realize that Manning's value is inflated because the Colts failed to build a complete team to compete with, largely due to the fact that Manning's contract took up such a large portion of the cap.

CoMoChief
10-16-2011, 06:38 PM
First, before coaches started to do all the playcalling, the QBs were every bit the general on the field as Manning is with the Colts today, and I've said before that I'd take Unitas in his prime over Manning in his, because he was every bit as good a passer, relative to his era, as Manning is, and he was a far tougher SOB.

Second, I don't know how anyone can look at how Bill Poilian built that team and not realize that Manning's value is inflated because the Colts failed to build a complete team to compete with, largely due to the fact that Manning's contract took up such a large portion of the cap.

Eh, the game has changed a lot since then, I think it's tougher to be a QB/playcaller now, than it was back then and it's not even close.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-16-2011, 07:11 PM

As soon as we beat Minny, it was pretty much all over.

There are were too many winnless teams and Luck is too big of a motivation.

Especially on a team like Indy, where they know what a different a franchise QB is.

tredadda
10-16-2011, 08:19 PM
St Louis also hasn't won a game. Root for them to lose, then we can trade with them and get Luck.

Except I have no faith our GM will actually give up what it takes to get Luck. Sadly we need to resign ourselves to getting someone other than Luck. Maybe Barkley will turn out alright. He will be the consolation prize for the 7 or so people on here that are just fine with us winning meaningless games and removing us from the Luck sweepstakes. Since it looks like we won't get Luck, we need to evaluate the others out there and see who might be a good fit for this team to replace Cassel.

Aries Walker
10-16-2011, 08:54 PM
There's no way that the Colts are deliberately tanking. This whole city is a shrine to the god Peyton Manning; everyone's waiting to get him back, not think of a replacement. Even if they did get first pick, if they draft Luck, the management would be crucified on the front lawn.

Brock
10-16-2011, 08:55 PM
There's no way that the Colts are deliberately tanking. This whole city is a shrine to the god Peyton Manning; everyone's waiting to get him back, not think of a replacement. Even if they did get first pick, if they draft Luck, the management would be crucified on the front lawn.

No, they'd be smart.

milkman
10-16-2011, 09:02 PM

Sacrifice for the good of the many.

scho63
10-17-2011, 09:02 AM
I can't see Miami, Indy, or St Louis winning a game this year. The only games Indy has a decent shot is Jacksonville and Carolina. The thought of the Colts transitioning from Manning to Luck is repulsive. Let's hope St Louis get's it or Miami, not that I am a big Miami fan.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-17-2011, 09:16 AM
As soon as we beat Minny, it was pretty much all over.

There are were too many winnless teams and Luck is too big of a motivation.

Especially on a team like Indy, where they know what a different a franchise QB is.

You guys that keep implying a team would lose games for a higher draft pick are morons. Just saying.

Painter isn't sitting around going herpty derp, I am going to suck for the Luck.

The Franchise
10-17-2011, 09:19 AM
I still don't see the Colts taking Luck. Peyton is going to want more weapons and fucking LT to protect him.

R8RFAN
10-17-2011, 09:28 AM
They are clearly tanking their season to get Luck.

I sure hope he ****s them over and refuses to play for them.

There's sucking and losing your games because you truly suck and there's deliberately sucking to get the top pick. The shameful Colts are doing the latter.

****. The. Colts.

P.S. I am also enraged and jealous because they could land Luck.

Ahh you guys are getting mad at a team for doing what you wanted you're team to do.... Priceless :thumb:

tredadda
10-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Yup because we want him for ourselves and don't like the thought of the Colts getting him. They would have gotten Manning, had over 10 years with him and then "Luck" out on getting a once in a generation QB (the best prospect since ironically, Manning). They would have somehow ended up with the #1 pick at just the right time to draft the last two "once a generation" QB's.

R8RFAN
10-17-2011, 09:59 AM
Yup because we want him for ourselves and don't like the thought of the Colts getting him. They would have gotten Manning, had over 10 years with him and then "Luck" out on getting a once in a generation QB (the best prospect since ironically, Manning). They would have somehow ended up with the #1 pick at just the right time to draft the last two "once a generation" QB's.

Chiefs are far too good to get luck.... Yall will probably win 6 when it's all said and done and 2 will be who gets Luck

tredadda
10-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Chiefs are far too good to get luck.... Yall will probably win 6 when it's all said and done and 2 will be who gets Luck

You are probably right, although I think 6 wins might be too many. I see four. Still enough to take us out of the Luck sweepstakes. We need to focus on and evaluate the other QBs in the draft even if a team like STL or Carolina ends up with the #1 pick because I highly doubt we will give up what it would take to draft him. Our GM will probably try to trade back, get more picks and get "value" instead of addressing the most important position on this team. He will most likely try to go the King Carl way and try to build a great team around an average QB. I could be wrong, but so far nothing in his past suggests otherwise.

R8RFAN
10-17-2011, 10:13 AM
You are probably right, although I think 6 wins might be too many. I see four. Still enough to take us out of the Luck sweepstakes. We need to focus on and evaluate the other QBs in the draft even if a team like STL or Carolina ends up with the #1 pick because I highly doubt we will give up what it would take to draft him. Our GM will probably try to trade back, get more picks and get "value" instead of addressing the most important position on this team. He will most likely try to go the King Carl way and try to build a great team around an average QB. I could be wrong, but so far nothing in his past suggests otherwise.
Yall could probably pull a Ditka in the draft and get him

tredadda
10-17-2011, 11:15 AM
Yall could probably pull a Ditka in the draft and get him

But Pioli has shown a history of trading back to get more picks and drafting "value". What in his history suggests that he will go "full Ditka" (and you never go full Ditka) and get Luck? Granted he could surprise us all, but until I see it I will continue to doubt he will ever try and trade up.

tooge
10-17-2011, 11:20 AM
who is getting the first pick of both Miami and Indy are winless?

tredadda
10-17-2011, 11:23 AM
Whoever has the easier schedule. Right now that might be Indy based off of how tough the AFC East looks (even though the Jets are currently struggling).

Hootie
10-17-2011, 11:27 AM
That garcon fumble was truly baffling but it won me a fantasy game so...

Jaric
10-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Indy isnt a division rival. I dont give a shit. We dont have to deal with arrogant ****ing Colts fans here. Can you imagine how awful it will be here if hes in Denver? I shudder thinking about it.

Hey! I was kinda obnoxious about how you had no chance to lose against us.

Jaric
10-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Go Rams.

Yes, GO RAMS! GO DOLPHINS TOO!

Okie_Apparition
10-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Rams may be tanking for LA
Better throw in Jacksonville there too