PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Some fear Luck could make a power play

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 08:29 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/19/some-fear-luck-could-make-a-power-play/

As the “Suck for Luck” campaign moves from simmer toward full boil, there’s a caveat. If sucking for Luck creates the impression that the franchise sucks too badly, Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck could make an Eli Manning-style power play.

Albert Breer of NFL.com reports that some in league circles are concerned that Luck and his father, WVU athletics director Oliver Luck (who once was the 44th overall pick in the draft), could make it known that Andrew doesn’t want to play, or simply won’t play, for the team that holds the top pick in the draft, in the hopes of forcing a trade.

“Absolutely. I’ve heard that for the last two years,” an unnamed scout told Breer. “There’s no question that it could be a Manning thing all over again.”

The “Manning thing” refers to the 2004 draft. Archie Manning, former NFL quarterback, made it clear that Eli didn’t want to play for the Chargers, who held the first pick in the draft. So the Chargers took Eli and then traded him to the Giants, who had taken Philip Rivers with the fourth overall pick. (As legend has it, Archie took the heat for the move, even though it was Eli who desperately didn’t want to play for the Chargers.)

Forcing a trade represents the far more realistic alternative to Andrew Luck simply choosing to stay in school another year in order to avoid playing for an organization that he and his father deem to be dysfunctional. Indeed, there’s no guarantee that, if Andrew Luck spends one more season at Stanford, the franchise with the first pick in 2013 will be as bad or worse than the franchise that emerges with the first pick in 2012.

This means that, once a team secures the first overall pick, communications will commence with the Lucks to find out whether Andrew is lukewarm about playing for that franchise — and whether anything can be done to make the team more attractive, such as hiring a certain coach. As Breer points out, the situation gives Luck plenty of power as his pro career commences.

BoneKrusher
10-19-2011, 08:35 AM
wow
the team/teams that Sucks4Luck may have a lot to swallow in the end based on this read.

Rausch
10-19-2011, 08:38 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/19/some-fear-luck-could-make-a-power-play/
“Absolutely. I’ve heard that for the last two years,” an unnamed scout told Breer. “There’s no question that it could be a Manning thing all over again.”

ROFL

I'd fucking love it...

talastan
10-19-2011, 08:41 AM
It would be interesting to say the least if this happens and we are only a couple picks back in the top five. :hmmm: Although I have little faith that Pioli would take the opportunity to try and trade up to grab the pick. :sulk:

TEX
10-19-2011, 08:43 AM
I hope Denver drafts him and he pulls an "Elway" and ends up somewhere else. Karma is a BITCH!

Won't happen because Denver is probably where he wants to end up anyway.

patteeu
10-19-2011, 08:44 AM
It would be interesting to say the least if this happens and we are only a couple picks back in the top five. :hmmm: Although I have little faith that Pioli would take the opportunity to try and trade up to grab the pick. :sulk:

If Karma has a say in this, John Elway's Broncos will end up with the first pick and be deemed by the Lucks to be an unsuitable landing spot. Of course, with Elway's connection to Stanford there's probably already a good relationship there and even if there isn't, it would pretty much drive a stake through the heart of any hopes of the Chiefs trading to get him.

Pants
10-19-2011, 08:45 AM
I hope Denver drafts him and he pulls an "Elway" and ends up somewhere else. Karma is a BITCH!

Won't happen because Denver is probably where he wants to end up anyway.

Why? That franchise is as dysfunctional as it gets right now. LOL

I've heard KnowMo say that Luck worships Elway but he's the only one I've heard that from.

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 08:58 AM

I've heard KnowMo say that Luck worships Elway but he's the only one I've heard that from.

On a cold winter's night in 1998, an 8-year-old boy's mother woke him at 2 a.m. in Frankfurt, Germany, so he could watch Super Bowl XXXII.

He remembers getting an eyeful of 37-year-old John Elway being spun like a helicopter in midair as he made a daring third-down run in the third quarter of a tie game, refusing to slide or go out of bounds.

"I remember being up from 2 to 5 and going back to bed and not wanting to go to school," Andrew Luck said.

To him, the "helicopter" play epitomized Elway's will to win. "He was such a competitor, I can only imagine what he was like at Stanford," Luck said.

Luck is well aware of the Elway legend. He knows all about "the Elway cross," the mark the end of the ball used to leave on his receivers' chests from the force of his throws.

Is there such a thing as "the Luck cross"? "No," said Luck with a laugh. "I don't nearly have the arm strength he has."

http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-11-18/sports/24837692_1_andrew-luck-oliver-luck-john-elway/3

Rausch
10-19-2011, 09:00 AM

Elway is on pace to be the next Matt Millen...

Pants
10-19-2011, 09:04 AM
http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-11-18/sports/24837692_1_andrew-luck-oliver-luck-john-elway/3

OK, his mom woke him up to watch the Superbowl. I'm sure the kid watched all the Superbowls considering his father's position and how much the sport was a part of his family's life. Nowhere in that article does it say that Luck worshiped Elway.

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Elway is on pace to be the next Matt Millen...

Elway's first draft looks pretty damn good right now. Matt Millen never drafted anybody as good as Von Miller.

mcaj22
10-19-2011, 09:08 AM
of all the shit team options to play for the Chiefs would have to be on his radar, as they still have young talent his age he and his dad might feel he can play with.

I mean even with Eli, yea he didnt want to play for the Chargers but he still had to be traded to a team that equally sucked that year. It just happened the Giants laid a turd.

So he may not want to go to the shittiest franchise at 1, but he'd still have to go to a bad franchise on the rise. I think playing with Charles, Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, Moaeki has to be attractive no? Also knowing you have Hali and Berry on a defense...

I'd say thats more attractive than the Colts, Broncos or Vikings. Maybe the only talent competition would be the Dolphins and they edge out because of market

Rausch
10-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Matt Millen never drafted anybody as good as Von Miller.

Don't hate if I decide to tuck that one away for a while...

Otter
10-19-2011, 09:13 AM
M-O-O-N, that spells 'moon'.

The Franchise
10-19-2011, 09:15 AM

That doesn't say anything about Luck having a connection with Elway.

Skyy God
10-19-2011, 09:43 AM
That doesn't say anything about Luck having a connection with Elway.

Oliver Luck does have a connection with Clark Hunt, however.

talastan
10-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Oliver Luck does have a connection with Clark Hunt, however.

Careful don't shatter KnowMo's hopes and dreams for having a legitimate team

ModSocks
10-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Suck for Luck Lives!

...but can we please change it to "mediocre for Luck" now?

Skyy God
10-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Careful don't shatter KnowMo's hopes and dreams for having a legitimate team

His dreams are unshatterable. If plan A doesn't come to fruition, the next franchise savior is just around the corner.

The Bad Guy
10-19-2011, 10:04 AM
Elway's first draft looks pretty damn good right now. Matt Millen never drafted anybody as good as Von Miller.

He drafted Calvin Johnson.

Nice try.

-King-
10-19-2011, 10:08 AM

Calvin Johnson
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR
10-19-2011, 10:14 AM
I still didn't get a straight answer out of Knowmo last time I asked this question.

Who the hell runs that team? Elway, Xanders, or Bowlen? Isn't Xanders the GM, the guy who makes all the important decisions?

Chiefnj2
10-19-2011, 10:30 AM
Power play my ass. Draft him. If he complains he sits for the year and enters the draft next year, where you draft him again.

talastan
10-19-2011, 10:32 AM
I still didn't get a straight answer out of Knowmo last time I asked this question.

Who the hell runs that team? Elway, Xanders, or Bowlen? Isn't Xanders the GM, the guy who makes all the important decisions?

Yeah decisions like to cup Elway's balls or not when service him.

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 10:55 AM
He drafted Calvin Johnson.

Nice try.
I wouldn't trade Von Miller for Calvin Johnson and if you guys had Von you wouldn't make that trade either.

Having Denver hit a slam dunk in Elway's first draft is a pretty good sign for the future.

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 10:57 AM

Elway has final say but gets input from a lot of people in the building. He doesn't run things the way Pioli does, him and Xanders kind of share the load.

-King-
10-19-2011, 10:57 AM
I wouldn't trade Von Miller for Calvin Johnson and if you guys had Von you wouldn't make that trade either.

Having Denver hit a slam dunk in Elway's first draft is a pretty good sign for the future.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/bush_blinking.gif

The Bad Guy
10-19-2011, 11:00 AM

There's no point in trying to argue with someone who has the intelligence of a 5-year old.

The Bad Guy
10-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Also in regards to Elway's slam dunk. He drafted 2nd. Was the choice really that hard?

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Elway has final say but gets input from a lot of people in the building. He doesn't run things the way Pioli does, him and Xanders kind of share the load.

You mean like when Pioli didn't want to take a safety in the top 5 but Haley wanted Berry... and we drafted Berry?

Tyrant.

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Also in regards to Elway's slam dunk. He drafted 2nd. Was the choice really that hard?

He picked the best player in the draft when everyone else was saying Denver had to draft a DT. He could have taken Dareus and would have been praised for doing so, instead he took Von and took a good bit of criticism from the media.

listopencil
10-19-2011, 11:07 AM

They have their areas of control but go forward with a consensus, with each of the three giving input. It's not cut and dry. One of the biggest problems that the Broncos have had since Bowlen became the owner is that Bowlen sees the Head Coach as "the man" and dumps too much responsibility on him. He did it with Reeves, Shanny and McDaniels. The current FO is a commitment to a different approach. I like it. It's to avoid situations like Reeves trying to trade Elway and firing Shanny, or the horrible Defensive drafts under Shanny, or the overvaluing of specific players under McD.

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 11:07 AM
There's no point in trying to argue with someone who has the intelligence of a 5-year old.

So you honestly would rather have Calvin Johnson than Von Miller? Von is on pace to shatter the single season rookie sack record and he doesn't really rush that often. Calvin Johnson is a beast but would you rather have Randy Moss or Derrick Thomas?

listopencil
10-19-2011, 11:08 AM

Yeah it was. That pick absolutely had to pay off. It has.

durtyrute
10-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Has a single college player ever had this many grown men on his nut sack?

The Bad Guy
10-19-2011, 11:10 AM
So you honestly would rather have Calvin Johnson than Von Miller? Von is on pace to shatter the single season rookie sack record and he doesn't really rush that often. Calvin Johnson is a beast but would you rather have Randy Moss or Derrick Thomas?

Von Miller isn't Derrick Thomas.

I'd rather have Calvin Johnson over any pass rusher in the NFL.

-King-

I'd take Von Miller over a prime Jerry Rice /KnoMo

Dr. Johnny Fever

Todd Reesing?

listopencil

http://www.towleroad.com/images/2007/05/03/brady_quinn_crotch_2.jpg

milkman
10-19-2011, 11:11 AM

In today's NFL, offense wins championships.

listopencil
10-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Von Miller isn't Derrick Thomas.

I'd rather have Calvin Johnson over any pass rusher in the NFL.

With our QB's and our Defense?

listopencil
10-19-2011, 11:12 AM
In today's NFL, offense wins championships.

I see your point but our D has been incredibly bad the last few years. We need a substantial infusion of talent.

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 11:18 AM
In today's NFL, QB's win championships.

FYP

You don't need any Pro Bowl WR's to win a championship. Rod Smith and Ed McCaffery were good but they weren't on Calvin Johnson's level. Big Ben and Brady have won multiple SB's without "great" WR's.

saphojunkie
10-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Whoever drafts Luck is primed for a windfall if they trade him. Would you rather have Luck or Landry Jones, RGIII, or Russel Wilson with two more first rounders?

And as awesome as Luck is, I feel that this draft is stocked with super-intelligent, athletic, accurate quarterbacks.

Russel Wilson is as sharp as they come. His dad was a two sport athlete at Dartmouth, and president of his law review. He's athletic, his completion rate is in the mid 70's, and he's thrown 18 TD to 1 INT. That's good decision making. He's a phenomenal young man as well.

Raised by military parents, Robert Griffin III is a 4.0 student, already has his degree in political science, and will have his MASTERS by the time he finishes his Junior year. He is also SICK athletic and completing 78% of his passes. His passer efficiency rating is 212. Going into the game two weeks ago, he had more touchdowns than incompletions for the season.

Landry Jones makes great decisions, is big, strong, accurate, throws the deep ball, and has the most kick ass name any white dude has ever dared to go by. Seriously, is he not a kung-fu expert taking over the ghetto? HE'S LANDRY JONES!

Oh, and anyone who would take a rookie pass rusher over Megatron deserves everything they get. You can literally triple team Calvin, and it makes no difference.

Pants
10-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Whoever drafts Luck is primed for a windfall if they trade him. Would you rather have Luck or Landry Jones, RGIII, or Russel Wilson with two more first rounders?

And as awesome as Luck is, I feel that this draft is stocked with super-intelligent, athletic, accurate quarterbacks.

Russel Wilson is as sharp as they come. His dad was a two sport athlete at Dartmouth, and president of his law review. He's athletic, his completion rate is in the mid 70's, and he's thrown 18 TD to 1 INT. That's good decision making. He's a phenomenal young man as well.

Raised by military parents, Robert Griffin III is a 4.0 student, already has his degree in political science, and will have his MASTERS by the time he finishes his Junior year. He is also SICK athletic and completing 78% of his passes. His passer efficiency rating is 212.

Landry Jones makes great decisions, is big, strong, accurate, throws the deep ball, and has the most kick ass name any white dude has ever dared to go by. Seriously, is he not a kung-fu expert taking over the ghetto? HE'S LANDRY JONES!

Oh, and anyone who would take a rookie pass rusher over Megatron deserves everything they get. You can literally triple team Calvin, and it makes no difference.

I'd take RG3 if I can't get Luck, but that's about it.

listopencil
10-19-2011, 11:22 AM

Raised by military parents, Robert Griffin III is a 4.0 student, already has his degree in political science, and will have his MASTERS by the time he finishes his Junior year. He is also SICK athletic and completing 78% of his passes. His passer efficiency rating is 212. Going into the game two weeks ago, he had more touchdowns than incompletions for the season.

Yep. Spot on. Whoever drafts Luck is putting a lot of eggs in one basket.

milkman
10-19-2011, 11:37 AM
FYP

You don't need any Pro Bowl WR's to win a championship. Rod Smith and Ed McCaffery were good but they weren't on Calvin Johnson's level. Big Ben and Brady have won multiple SB's without "great" WR's.

The Donkeys won their SBs when defense still mattered.

You aren't winning a SB anymore by running the ball, playing defense and controlling the clock.

Tom Brady, who was mentioned in another post hasn't won a SB in years, since the rules have really added even more advantage to the offenses.

You definitely need a franchise QB, and you still need a defense that can pressure the QB.

However, a receiver like Calvin Johnson gives a franchise QB a target that a great QB can rely on under pressure.

Aaron Rodgers is playing QB at an unprecedented level, and a big reason for that is the weapons he has that he can rely on.

Old Dog
10-19-2011, 11:46 AM

My 5 year old Grandson disaproves of this post.

jspchief
10-19-2011, 11:50 AM
I wish the NFL would implement rules that get you blacklisted if you try to pull this shit.

I hate that these guys think they can thumb their nose at the rules put in place by the league that's about to make them a rich superstar.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-19-2011, 11:56 AM
I hate that these guys think they can thumb their nose at the rules put in place by the league that's about to make them a rich superstar.

Agreed. Shut the fuck up and go live your dream playing for the team that drafts you, you fucking n00b that hasn't done shit in the real league. You should have no power except to say yes to your first contract offer by whoever takes you, then go out and prove yourself. Don't want to play for that team? Then don't sign an extension and become a free agent when it's your time. Until then get over yourself ya rookie bastards.

Rausch
10-19-2011, 12:01 PM

You're an tarded re plus...

milkman
10-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Agreed. Shut the **** up and go live your dream playing for the team that drafts you, you ****ing n00b that hasn't done shit in the real league. You should have no power except to say yes to your first contract offer by whoever takes you, then go out and prove yourself. Don't want to play for that team? Then don't sign an extension and become a free agent when it's your time. Until then get over yourself ya rookie bastards.

This doesn't sound like the Elway/Manning power play.

It sounds like he's saying if he thinks he is going to be drafted by a team he doesn't want to play for, he won't declare and simply return for his senior season

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Von Miller is the only rookie that I will consider for Top 50 honors

https://twitter.com/#!/WilliamsonNFL/status/126713446833197056

You guys really don't know how good Von Miller is. The guy has been getting double teamed every time he has rushed the passer since week 3.

zonachief
10-19-2011, 12:14 PM

You guys really don't know how good Von Miller is. The guy has been getting double teamed every time he has rushed the passer since week 3.

What about in the second half...you know....after you turn the game off?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 12:19 PM
You definitely need a franchise QB, and you still need a defense that can pressure the QB.

However, a receiver like Calvin Johnson gives a franchise QB a target that a great QB can rely on under pressure.

Aaron Rodgers is playing QB at an unprecedented level, and a big reason for that is the weapons he has that he can rely on.

I feel that a receiver like Calvin Johnson is a luxury, not a necessity. You can have an elite passing attack without having a top 5 WR. Look at Indy, Wayne and Harrison were good but they weren't anywhere near as good as Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, or TO.

You hear it every year around draft time.... The three most important positions on a football team is the QB, a LT, and a passrusher.

Brock
10-19-2011, 12:30 PM
I feel that a receiver like Calvin Johnson is a luxury, not a necessity. You can have an elite passing attack without having a top 5 WR. Look at Indy, Wayne and Harrison were good but they weren't anywhere near as good as Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, or TO.

You hear it every year around draft time.... The three most important positions on a football team is the QB, a LT, and a passrusher.

LOL. Marvin Harrison was as good as anybody.

jspchief
10-19-2011, 12:30 PM

Yea. He's taken the 2010 32nd ranked D to the 2011 31st ranked D.

Gamebreaker.

milkman
10-19-2011, 12:35 PM

The positional values have changed over the course if the last 8-10 seasons.

A pass rusher is still important, but he no longer has the impact on the game that he had years ago.

Even if he gets 20 sacks and consistent pressure, that doesn't have the impact on a game where QBs are routinely dropping back to pass 40+ times a game as a receiver that gets you 100 receptions and 15+ TDs.

The game has changed.

listopencil
10-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Yea. He's taken the 2010 32nd ranked D to the 2011 31st ranked D.

Gamebreaker.

If that's what you are going to go by then you're a fool. He's been making an obvious impact since his first game. He did slip up against San Diego though. It remains to be seen whether that was an aberration or OC's have enough to tape to mitigate his impact. We'll find out more about this after the bye.

listopencil
10-19-2011, 12:59 PM
The positional values have changed over the course if the last 8-10 seasons.

A pass rusher is still important, but he no longer has the impact on the game that he had years ago.

Even if he gets 20 sacks and consistent pressure, that doesn't have the impact on a game where QBs are routinely dropping back to pass 40+ times a game as a receiver that gets you 100 receptions and 15+ TDs.

The game has changed.

I disagree. I think the "new" NFL puts more value on an impact pass rusher and less on the top end WR's.

I don't think WR's have to be as talented to have the same impact as before because the rules are favoring them more. Not to say that an elite WR isn't a game changer, but I think more WR's are going to be able to be more effective as they learn to take advantage of the rules imbalance leaning towards the passing game. I think we should be seeing more and more successful WR's as the game plays out.

By the same token defending the pass becomes huge. You can't do it as well from the defensive secondary but you can still do it on the line. To a degree, anyway. You are going to have to create pressure to disrupt timing if nothing else. You need a guy that can get back there and make the QB move around. Get in his face, mess up his rhythm.

Honestly...I'd take a group of solid WR's along with a QB/LT/Pass Rusher. That still makes me sad, because I really enjoy watching a team run the football, but it is what it is.

jspchief
10-19-2011, 01:02 PM
If that's what you are going to go by then you're a fool. He's been making an obvious impact since his first game. He did slip up against San Diego though. It remains to be seen whether that was an aberration or OC's have enough to tape to mitigate his impact. We'll find out more about this after the bye.

Honestly, i'll go by what he does over his career. But at this point, claiming he's more valuable than Megatron is laughable.

RockChalk
10-19-2011, 01:11 PM
Honestly, i'll go by what he does over his career. But at this point, claiming he's more valuable than Megatron is laughable.

The argument is being made by KnowNothing. Pointless to even attempt to convince him of anything other than his own dumbass opinions

milkman
10-19-2011, 01:12 PM
I disagree. I think the "new" NFL puts more value on an impact pass rusher and less on the top end WR's.

I don't think WR's have to be as talented to have the same impact as before because the rules are favoring them more. Not to say that an elite WR isn't a game changer, but I think more WR's are going to be able to be more effective as they learn to take advantage of the rules imbalance leaning towards the passing game. I think we should be seeing more and more successful WR's as the game plays out.

By the same token defending the pass becomes huge. You can't do it as well from the defensive secondary but you can still do it on the line. To a degree, anyway. You are going to have to create pressure to disrupt timing if nothing else. You need a guy that can get back there and make the QB move around. Get in his face, mess up his rhythm.

Honestly...I'd take a group of solid WR's along with a QB/LT/Pass Rusher. That still makes me sad, because I really enjoy watching a team run the football, but it is what it is.

The thing is, even if you can get constant pressure on a guy like Rodgers, or Brees, or Roethliberger, they still make plays, because they have receivers that can make plays.

Look what Santonio Holmes did for Roethlisberger in the SB against the Cards.

The impact of outstanding receiver play has become far more important in the last decade.

That still makes me sad, because I grew up watching the great defense that Hank Stram put on the field in the 60s.

MagicHef
10-19-2011, 02:41 PM

Xanders was just a bean counter who worked on contracts until he was promoted. No one really knows why he was made GM except for the guy who promoted him, Joe Ellis. Bowlen spends most of his time in Hawaii. The player decisions are pretty much made by Elway and Fox, but the team more or less belongs to Ellis.

durtyrute
10-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Todd Reesing?

People aren't wanting to tank the season for him though. This is serious ball suckage.

lcarus
10-19-2011, 03:45 PM
What? Is Luck gonna play for the Canucks or something?

Ugly Duck
10-19-2011, 04:02 PM
Luck has often said he'd like to remain in the Bay Area & has been a Raiders fan since he was a kid. Possibly trying to force a deal to play for his favorite NFL team - Oakland.

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Luck has often said he'd like to remain in the Bay Area & has been a Raiders fan since he was a kid. Possibly trying to force a deal to play for his favorite NFL team - Oakland.

LMAO you guys have nothing left to trade.

RealSNR
10-19-2011, 04:05 PM
Luck has often said he'd like to remain in the Bay Area & has been a Raiders fan since he was a kid. Possibly trying to force a deal to play for his favorite NFL team - Oakland.Oh sweet. Yeah, the Raiders could trade Nnamdi Aso... oh... well how about their first... oh... well they have next year's first... oh...

Umm... I'll bet you could swing a deal with all of your draft picks in 2012, 2013, and Darren McFadden

Thig Lyfe
10-19-2011, 04:08 PM

Hit a slam dunk?

Ugly Duck
10-19-2011, 04:15 PM
LMAO you guys have nothing left to trade.

Hey - you can't stop a guy when he really has his heart set on going somewhere....

Rams Fan
10-19-2011, 05:16 PM
You're the one who said Lloyd was traded for a 1st rounder.

Fuck off.

Quesadilla Joe
10-19-2011, 06:09 PM
You're the one who said Lloyd was traded for a 1st rounder.

**** off.

You were worried sick that you were gonna lose your chance at Luck

Rams Fan
10-19-2011, 06:18 PM
You were worried sick that you were gonna lose your chance at Luck

Why would I want the Rams to have Andrew Luck when they have Bradford?

They just drafted a QB, doesn't mean they are going to draft another.

Billy Devaney doesn't have a QB fetish.

RealSNR
10-19-2011, 06:24 PM
You were worried sick that you were gonna lose your chance at LuckI'm pretty sure only the Raiders would be dumb enough to pull the trigger on that kind of deal

Dylan
10-19-2011, 06:29 PM
You can’t blame Eli for not wanting to go to the Chargers though.

AJ Smith brought Eli to the trophy room to show him what AJ called “The great history of the Chargers”, but the trophy case was bare.

And still is.

LMAO