PDA

View Full Version : Football This makes me sick.

Buck
10-21-2011, 04:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WXZHj.jpg

Stewie
10-21-2011, 04:06 PM
If it's 25% for Tebow I would think the penis of the US would be red... or purple.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Whatever.

This is my reality:

http://i52.tinypic.com/kduy9t.jpg

kysirsoze
10-21-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm rooting for him until the Broncos are mathmatically eliminated from the #1 pick.

ohiobronco2
10-21-2011, 06:37 PM
He's an easy guy to root for, now that he's not at Florida and people are blowing him less and less. Of course he is the QB of my team, so I have to try and pull for him.

kysirsoze
10-21-2011, 06:52 PM
I honestly wish Tebow wasn't a Bronco. I love that they blew the draft pick, but I'd like to be able to reall root for the guy. I don't understand why people hate him because he's religious/popular with the media.

tk13
10-21-2011, 06:57 PM
The most amazing thing I read today is that the Dolphins are going to honor Tebow's championship Florida Gators team at the game this weekend.

Just to get that straight... they are going to honor the opposing QB's college team on their home field, which is also the field where the Miami Hurricanes play their games.

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 06:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WXZHj.jpg

Love it! Go Broncos, go Tebow!!

Bowser
10-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Fuck 'em both.

MagicHef
10-21-2011, 07:14 PM
The most amazing thing I read today is that the Dolphins are going to honor Tebow's championship Florida Gators team at the game this weekend.

Just to get that straight... they are going to honor the opposing QB's college team on their home field, which is also the field where the Miami Hurricanes play their games.

Apparently they sold about 20,000 tickets immediately after the Broncos announced that Tebow would be the starter. It's pretty much going to be a home game for Denver.

SnakeXJones
10-21-2011, 07:19 PM
and yet the dude still hasnt got laid

Bowser
10-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Apparently they sold about 20,000 tickets immediately after the Broncos announced that Tebow would be the starter. It's pretty much going to be a home game for Denver.

I know that the Dolphins are having a tough time selling tickets, but whomever came up with that bright idea probably needs to lose his job.

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 07:20 PM

that's why he's such a gamer, if you know what I mean... lots of built up energy.:p

Shogun
10-21-2011, 07:30 PM

womp womp wooooooooooooomp

SnakeXJones
10-21-2011, 07:33 PM
womp womp wooooooooooooomp

I didn't realize I lost son of a bitch

BigMeatballDave
10-21-2011, 07:35 PM
I'm rooting for Tebow to be just good enough to be mediocre.

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Tebow time has started for the Broncos. That waste of a QB Orton is now where he should have been from the start of the season, riding the pine.

D. Thomas is back too. If he can stay healthy he may be the next megatron...

ILChief
10-21-2011, 08:24 PM
Why would you expect people to root against him? I do just because he plays for Denver. If he played for a team other than Den, Oak, or SD I'd wouldn't root against him.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Well, ghey is as ghey does !

Bowser
10-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Tebow time has started for the Broncos. That waste of a QB Orton is now where he should have been from the start of the season, riding the pine.

D. Thomas is back too. If he can stay healthy he may be the next megatron...

Jesus, I see you've caught the Knowmo-itis, as well. It runs rampant through Donkey country, apparently.

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Jesus, I see you've caught the Knowmo-itis, as well. It runs rampant through Donkey country, apparently.

dude, check out my sig. :thumb:

salame
10-21-2011, 08:34 PM
I actually like Tebow
he passes my test of "are they kissable"
with flying colors

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 08:37 PM
I actually like Tebow
he passes my test of "are they kissable"
with flying colors

speaking of sigs, I love yours. It's pure magic.

salame
10-21-2011, 08:40 PM
But kissability aside I think Tebow would have turned out about like Ryan Fitzpatrick if Josh McDaniels hadn't got shitcanned. I really like Tebow but I think he won't end up awesome. He had better keep him stuff packed up to move in the off season because I could see Elway trading a shit ton to get Luck.

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 09:07 PM
But kissability aside I think Tebow would have turned out about like Ryan Fitzpatrick if Josh McDaniels hadn't got shitcanned. I really like Tebow but I think he won't end up awesome. He had better keep him stuff packed up to move in the off season because I could see Elway trading a shit ton to get Luck.

yah, it's gonna be interesting to see how Fox tweaks his offense for Tebow. He was much more ready to play in mcd's spread offense but not so much in Fox's conservative run first offense.

but it will be fun to watch!

salame
10-21-2011, 09:10 PM
yah, it's gonna be interesting to see how Fox tweaks his offense for Tebow. He was much more ready to play in mcd's spread offense but not so much in Fox's conservative run first offense.

but it will be fun to watch!

Well, I don't think he could be any worse of a deep ball passer than Jake Delhomme.

teedubya
10-21-2011, 09:17 PM
I wonder who's NOT getting laid record will last longest... GoChiefs 27 years or whatever... or Tebows...

Bowser
10-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Buck's attempt at a post whoring thread did not turn out well.

salame
10-21-2011, 09:19 PM
I wonder who's NOT getting laid record will last longest... GoChiefs 27 years or whatever... or Tebows...

I wonder if Tebow even j/o's
hmmm

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 09:22 PM
Well, I don't think he could be any worse of a deep ball passer than Jake Delhomme.

actually Tebow's greatest passing strength is his deep ball. For whatever reason he just has a talent for the deep ball. That being said the bread and butter intermediate throws that rely on pinpoint accuracy in tight spaces, that's where he struggles. If he can't make those throws with consistency from the pocket, game over. He's not going to last long in the nfl.

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 09:23 PM
I wonder if Tebow even j/o's
hmmm

he does not.

salame
10-21-2011, 09:29 PM
actually Tebow's greatest passing strength is his deep ball. For whatever reason he just has a talent for the deep ball. That being said the bread and butter intermediate throws that rely on pinpoint accuracy in tight spaces, that's where he struggles. If he can't make those throws with consistency from the pocket, game over. He's not going to last long in the nfl.

I agree, unless he wants to hold a clipboard until he forgets how to throw that stupid ass jump pass he had better figure that shit out.

Brianfo
10-21-2011, 09:35 PM

Ghey!

Lzen
10-22-2011, 06:54 AM
I honestly wish Tebow wasn't a Bronco. I love that they blew the draft pick, but I'd like to be able to reall root for the guy. I don't understand why people hate him because he's religious/popular with the media.

I never understood the hate. He's a likeable guy, IMO. I think a lot of it is that he wears his Christianity on his sleeve and that turns a lot of people against him. :rolleyes:

Of course, now that he's a Bronco, I have to root for him to fail. :D

Lzen
10-22-2011, 06:55 AM

WTF!!??? :eek::shake:

Lzen
10-22-2011, 06:57 AM
I know that the Dolphins are having a tough time selling tickets, but whomever came up with that bright idea probably needs to lose his job.

If that happened with the Chiefs, we'd be calling for nut hooks. Literally.

Quesadilla Joe
10-22-2011, 07:01 AM

Dude, Tebow turned down some of the hottest pussy America has to offer. Chicks have even made websites begging Tebow for his V-Card.