PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's time to take back our division...

Hammock Parties
10-23-2011, 05:17 PM
The Chargers lost today.

We won.

If we beat the Chargers next week on Monday Night Football, we will be tied for first place in the AFC West.

I only have one thing to say.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Is1m1BYZsBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

|Zach|
10-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Look who comes crawling back.

DaFace
You are the most inconsistent person I've ever known.

Dr. Johnny Fever
fish out of water much?

ShowtimeSBMVP
10-23-2011, 05:19 PM
The Chargers lost today.

We won.

If we beat the Chargers next week on Monday Night Football, we will be tied for first place in the AFC West.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Is1m1BYZsBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dude for real you flip flop so much

|Zach|
10-23-2011, 05:20 PM

Totally spineless.

munkey
Please...

Hammock Parties
I was off the suck for luck bandwagon after the win over Indy (and talked about it for two solid weeks around here). Time to enjoy the season for what it's worth.

MOhillbilly
10-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtains!!!

Dr. Johnny Fever
I bet gochiefs wonders why no one takes him seriously.

Marcellus

:thumb:ROFL

HBKChiefs
The Chargers lost today.

We won.

STFU! Go back to sucking Luck's cock off. FAIRWEATHER BITCH!

-King-
10-23-2011, 05:22 PM
I was off the suck for luck bandwagon after the win over Indy (and talked about it for two solid weeks around here). Time to enjoy the season for what it's worth.

But Haley still needs to be fired right?

DTLB58
Then we better find a QB cause 50% completion 2 int's and 0 TD's isn't gonna win the second half of the schedule. :p

Hammock Parties
Please, please good people. Let us enjoy this win and focus on beating the Chargers.

Do not bicker and argue over our petty differences.

munkey
10-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Really Clay...8 combined INT's...2 for cassle and 6 for the raiduhs...other than a W I don't see anything to "cheer about"...

Bugeater
I am with you Clay. LET'S FUCKING DO THIS.

Ming the Merciless
a little too much flip

WAY too much flop

jd1020
10-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Really Clay...8 combined INT's...2 for cassle and 6 for the raiduhs...other than a W I don't see anything to "cheer about"...

Not going to cheer about our D kicking ass today?

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Please, please good people. Let us enjoy this win and focus on beating the Chargers.

Don't worry once we lose to the Chargers and then eventually hit that brutal 5 game stretch later you can jump back off and say you never got back on.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2011, 05:25 PM

being fair, one of the ints was on a deep hail mary with no time left...i wouldve called the same play / taken the same shot

HBKChiefs

You are a petty little bitch.

Hammock Parties
a little too much flip

WAY too much flop

There's no flip flop.

I root for what's in the best interest of the Chiefs. It was losing, and now that we can't do that well, it's winning.

So let's go enjoy this 9-7 season and pray for a miracle.

THERE'S A GLEAM

crazychiefsfan
STFU! Go back to sucking Luck's cock off. FAIRWEATHER BITCH!

OMG Dude here you go again

|Zach|
There's no flip flop.

I root for what's in the best interest of the Chiefs. It was losing, and now that we can't do that well, it's winning.

So let's go enjoy this 9-7 season and pray for a miracle.

THERE'S A GLEAM

You're a pussy.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2011, 05:26 PM

most of these broke-dick suck-dick-for-luck faggots would only cheer if we lost

Hammock Parties
Don't worry once we lose to the Chargers and then eventually hit that brutal 5 game stretch later you can jump back off and say you never got back on.

If we lose to the Chargers we'll come back with wins over the Dolphins and Broncos.

I'm confident in our ability to win just enough to keep things interesting this year.

Bugeater
Why can't we all be friends?

munkey

I personally expected them to kick ass today...you didn't?

EyePod
FUCK YOU. You were "suck for luck" last fucking week. I hate you, and everything you talk about. You are not a real fucking Chiefs fan.

P.S. Your game gifs are good. Please continue with those.

Iconic
10-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Dude for real you flip flop so much

He's Mitt Romney in disguise.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-23-2011, 05:27 PM
If we lose to the Chargers we'll come back with wins over the Dolphins and Broncos.

I'm confident in our ability to win just enough to keep things interesting this year.

Until that aformentioned 5 game stretch after those games. Aka your next opening.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Until that aformentioned 5 game stretch after those games. Aka your next opening.

We will win one or two of those games.

Thereby ensuring our final two games are interesting.

I'm very interested in rooting for other teams to lose in the final week to make the playoffs.

That's a tradition around here, and I won't be denied enjoying it.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 05:29 PM
I am with you Clay. LET'S ****ING DO THIS.

You and Clay swapping and sucking eachothers bodily fluids huh... Petty little bitches.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 05:29 PM

I'm very interested in rooting for other teams to lose in the final week to make the playoffs.

JUST... SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!!!! Your "opinion" doesn't mean shit here.

O.city
10-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Look at our schedule right now. Look at how each team is playing not the name of the team. The Chargers, Jets, Broncos x2, Raiders,Dolphins, Bears are all beatable if we play well.

I know I might be drinking the KOOLAID but I think we could go into Foxboro and compete. We are going to have to really get after Brady. They will prob. beat us but you never know.

Bugeater
You and Clay swapping and sucking eachothers bodily fluids huh... Petty little bitches.
I'm still waiting for you to explain how Matt Cassel led us to victory with his 0 TDs and 2 INTs.

Dr. Johnny Fever

Maybe we win a couple... never know till you play the games. Doesn't change the fact that urine idiot.

jd1020
10-23-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm still waiting for you to explain how Matt Cassel led us to victory with his 0 TDs and 2 INTs.

HE COMPLETED 15/30 PASSES! DOMINATION FROM OUR QB!

munkey
most of these broke-dick suck-dick-for-luck pillowbitergots would only cheer if we lost

our SFL died after the first win...the chiefs will always be the bridesmaid....sad

Bugeater
JUST... SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!!!! Your "opinion" doesn't mean shit here.
Yours means even less.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Let it be known that now Clay loves mediocrity.

:thumb:

EyePod
Look at our schedule right now. Look at how each team is playing not the name of the team. The Chargers, Jets, Broncos x2, Raiders,Dolphins, Bears are all beatable if we play well.

I know I might be drinking the KOOLAID but I think we could go into Foxboro and compete. We are going to have to really get after Brady. They will prob. beat us but you never know.

I think we need this 1 game at a time. Honestly, if we split each division game I'm happy. I'd say the chargers, dolphins, and MAYBE the jets (hardest of the 3 there) are winnable.

CHI is a tough one.

We need Cassel to play better. I don't blame him for the INT today but he didn't look great either.

Also, note to Haley: Don't run Jones first. Use Battle to set up Jones. It worked late in the game just like it would work early in the game. Teams can tackle Jones easy. Battle gets the extra yards after contact that TJ can't.

Mama Hip Rockets
Nobody, including Clay, has been talking about "Suck for Luck" for several weeks now, dummies. Once the Chiefs beat the Vikings and especially after they beat the Colts, it was clear that they were no longer in the race. So we might as well all root for them to win, right?

|Zach|
10-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Nobody, including Clay, has been talking about "Suck for Luck" for several weeks now, dummies. Once the Chiefs beat the Vikings and especially after they beat the Colts, it was clear that they were no longer in the race. So we might as well all root for them to win, right?

Bullshit.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-23-2011, 05:33 PM

I always root for them to win.

O.city
10-23-2011, 05:34 PM
I think we need this 1 game at a time. Honestly, if we split each division game I'm happy. I'd say the chargers, dolphins, and MAYBE the jets (hardest of the 3 there) are winnable.

CHI is a tough one.

We need Cassel to play better. I don't blame him for the INT today but he didn't look great either.

Also, note to Haley: Don't run Jones first. Use Battle to set up Jones. It worked late in the game just like it would work early in the game. Teams can tackle Jones easy. Battle gets the extra yards after contact that TJ can't.

If we stop Forte, we can rush Cutler. Their line is awful and Tamba will be in the backfield all day.

DaFace
10-23-2011, 05:34 PM

Yeah, that's BS. It was mentioned a couple times even in today's gamethread.

munkey
10-23-2011, 05:35 PM

That doesn't matter Bug...WE WON!!!! The season is a WIN WIN...They played as a TEAM!!!!

For the life of me I don't understand how anyone can really be happy about this win of the raiduhs....other than it's a "W"...

The "D" took advantage of chokelands QB play...I'm just seriously disappointed in the offensive play calling and Matt's inability to play the position...STILL...Someone please tell me how he's progressing and getting better?

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Yours means even less.

Keep standing up for your fellow bitch...

Hammock Parties
10-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Let it be known that now Clay loves mediocrity.

:thumb:

I've always loved mediocrity. Why do you think I've remained a Chiefs fan all these years.

Mama Hip Rockets
10-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah, that's BS. It was mentioned a couple times even in today's gamethread.

By Clay?

crazychiefsfan
So much hate in this thread :evil:

Hammock Parties
Bullshit.

Nope, he's correct.

After we beat Indy I no longer saw the value in sucking for luck.

Therefore, let us find the gleam, play to win the game and on easter, start coloring our eggs.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-23-2011, 05:38 PM
I've always loved mediocrity. Why do you think I've remained a Chiefs fan all these years.

Uh huh. You're suck...for...luck stuff was because you love mediocrity. Don't you ever get dizzy talking in circles so much?

|Zach|
10-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Nope, he's correct.

Therefore, let us find the gleam, play to win the game and on easter, start coloring our eggs.

No, no he isn't.

At all.

Nobody, including Clay, has been talking about "Suck for Luck" for several weeks now, dummies.

10-23-2011, 05:39 PM

I love to bash cassel as much as possible but he only had one REAL INT today. I never hold haly mary's against a QB. I don't give a shit what the stats say.

munkey
10-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Nope, he's correct.

ROFL

So true...:mad:

MMXcalibur
10-23-2011, 05:40 PM
I have a good mind to stick you on Ignore for your flip flopping bullshit. But then the number of posts I could view would drop 74%.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2011, 05:41 PM
I have a good mind to stick you on Ignore for your flip flopping bullshit. But then the number of posts I could view would drop 74%.

There is no flip flop. My opinions on the Chiefs haven't changed.

My fan goals for the year have changed, however.

EyePod
10-23-2011, 05:47 PM
If we stop Forte, we can rush Cutler. Their line is awful and Tamba will be in the backfield all day.

I hope so. We've looked pretty solid against the run once we got our heads out of our asses. I think it helped that the actual players who were going to be in the game got to practice and didn't just get on the field cause of injuries.

okcchief
10-23-2011, 05:49 PM
I was on the S4L bandwagon too but enjoyed the fuck out of today. I never rooted against the Chiefs but I wanted and still want Cassel gone. Hopefully, we'll get lucky and get a better QB somehow in the future. Gotta love the fact that this team never quit when most of the fan base did. Now pack Arrowhead and beat the Dolts!

-King-
10-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Hamas will be pissed to see so many of you happy about the win.

10-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Hamas will be pissed to see so many of you happy about the win.

How can you NOT be happy with shutting out the Raiders on their own field?

munkey
10-23-2011, 05:53 PM
I was on the **** I AM A COMPLETELY MORONIC BANDWAGON FAN WHO HASN'T HAD AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT IN OVER A DECADE! **** bandwagon too but enjoyed the **** out of today. I never rooted against the Chiefs but I wanted and still want Cassel gone. Hopefully, we'll get lucky and get a better QB somehow in the future. Gotta love the fact that this team never quit when most of the fan base did. Now pack Arrowhead and beat the Dolts!

I was surrounded by raider fans today...it was awesome to win but then again Denver won today too...bitter sweet IMO...If Cassel repeats today's performance next week against the chargers we are gonna lose..Like UGLY

mikey23545
10-23-2011, 05:54 PM
We may have seen the last of Hamas and Mecca for awhile.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2011, 06:43 PM

They aren't leaving until Sanchez beasts us in a few weeks.

The Bad Guy
10-23-2011, 06:49 PM
JUST... SHUT. THE. ****. UP!!!! Your "opinion" doesn't mean shit here.

Can you kill yourself?

FringeNC
10-23-2011, 06:52 PM
The Chiefs aren't a very good team, but neither are most of the other 32 teams. Given the state of the NFL, it wouldn't be a joke for us to be in 1st next week.

lcarus
10-23-2011, 06:54 PM
I was surrounded by raider fans today...it was awesome to win but then again Denver won today too...bitter sweet IMO...If Cassel repeats today's performance next week against the chargers we are gonna lose..Like UGLY

I was stoked that Denver won. No Luck for them. Anything that gives them the illusion that Tebow is worth keeping around is ok by me.

Rausch
10-23-2011, 07:07 PM
I was stoked that Denver won. No Luck for them. Anything that gives them the illusion that Tebow is worth keeping around is ok by me.

I'd love to see the Rams get no 1 and then trade with them for it.

They get a ton of picks to rebuild and we get Luck...:evil:

Brock
10-23-2011, 07:09 PM

It appears not.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2011, 07:13 PM
OMG! You questioned why this team SUCKED COCK for the first 2 weeks of the season? How dare you? Get the fuck out of here.....

They were shit. Dog shit.

P.S - QB still is. But that's nothing new. :)

GordonGekko
10-23-2011, 07:14 PM

We had no choice to get off the bandwagon, we are doomed to 6-10 and drafting another PoS defender out of LSU

Daru
10-23-2011, 07:29 PM

This is so true. I meant even Javier Arenas scored today I was like WOW when that happened! If my halloween mask will fit I'm going to wear it hard this Monday and make the Chargers lose! Haley and Jackson have words at the handshake, did you see it? Lets take this division!!!!Enjoy now because its not always over until we win it all!!

Bugeater
10-23-2011, 07:32 PM
FUCK YEAH DARU, WEAR IT FUCKING HARD!

Daru
10-23-2011, 07:35 PM
YES!! My jersey is Cassel but I hate Cassel so maybe for halloween Ill wear it and when they ask what I'm for halloween Ill say a bad quarterback but what else would I wear? I have to wear red for the action so we will see! Ill take pictures try to post them on here and will promise to wear it hard! I think the exchange is very near because the division is unlike an open target. I think we may get it all Monday! YES!

TEX
10-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Then we better find a QB cause 50% completion 2 int's and 0 TD's isn't gonna win the second half of the schedule. :p

This

tk13
10-23-2011, 07:40 PM
The amazing thing is the AFC is not very good right now. The Pats are good, but their defense has all kinds of holes, which has bit them the last two years. Baltimore has looked dominant but their QB has not been good and has really never been good in the playoffs except for that Chiefs game last year.. I actually Houston has all the tools to win but they have too many injuries. The Jets, Chargers, and Steelers all look lethargic at times. Watching the games today, I thought if we had Charles and Berry, we could really beat some of these teams.

LOCOChief
10-23-2011, 07:41 PM

Bullshit.

You're not allowed back in. When and if I change my mind I'll let you know.

And that's final FW bitch.

Brock
10-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Bullshit.

Who are you again?

Paniero
10-23-2011, 07:44 PM
When Flowers took it for 6 and flexed in the black hole, I counted at least 6 hoodlums flipping him off.

Gif, can you screen cap it and make it a glorius U Mad type of meme?

aturnis
10-23-2011, 07:45 PM
So GIF, where do you currently stand on Todd Haley?

Rausch
10-23-2011, 07:45 PM
So we want the Chiefs to win now?

Got it...

Bearcat
10-23-2011, 07:46 PM
LMAO

chasedude
10-23-2011, 07:47 PM

I'm guessing that has flipped too for gofraud.

aturnis
10-23-2011, 07:48 PM
Who are you again?

I love me a good "Who are you again?". A customer of ours did it to one of my co-workers when he tried to flip some shit to a superior in front of him. Cracks my shit up thinking about it! He had NO CLUE what just happened! He replied with, "Umm, I'm Matt.....". Oh so awkward and lost.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2011, 07:48 PM

It's comforting he can beat teams led by Kyle Boller and Curtis Painter.

chasedude
10-23-2011, 07:49 PM
I have a hard time figuring out sometimes if he's trolling or serious.

I'll stick to the assumption it's always the former.

LOCOChief
10-23-2011, 07:49 PM
Who are you again?

the man, that's who.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2011, 07:51 PM
I love me a good "Who are you again?". A customer of ours did it to one of my co-workers when he tried to flip some shit to a superior in front of him. Cracks my shit up thinking about it! He had NO CLUE what just happened! He replied with, "Umm, I'm Matt.....". Oh so awkward and lost.

thanks for explaining the joke captain obvious

some of these idiots probably wouldve been lost if you werent here to help

your anecdote added so much to the joke, thank you for your contribution

Mama Hip Rockets
10-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Bullshit.

Gay.

aturnis
10-23-2011, 07:52 PM
So we want the Chiefs to win now?

Got it...

I don't think anyone can really blame a guy for doing a S-4-L after the first two games. I did. I'm all for a playoff run now, this team has proved itself capable even without 3 key contributors and a competent QB. Still wish that somehow some way we could get Luck. That's why I hope the Rams get the #1 and we go blockbuster on it. Not too blockbuster though, I would still love to see us draft one more of my Iowa boys, probably the last one for awhile too, Marvin McNutt. Guy is stone cold clutch. Does not drop the ball and would be a great addition to our already promising WR corps. Also, he's a Missouri boy, Mizzou fucked up big not recruiting him.

aturnis
10-23-2011, 07:54 PM
It's comforting he can beat teams led by Kyle Boller and Curtis Painter, while missing 3 key players for the season, his 1st round WR, most of the season thus far and all without an NFL QB. Not to mention not having the support of your very own scapegoat having GM. Very impressive indeed.

Fixed it for you.

LOCOChief
10-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Gay.

No thanks merman, Just enjoyed one of the best faider wins in many years but it's still no a big enough party to get me to go gay with you or anyone else and I don't appreciate the offer.

Rausch
10-23-2011, 07:57 PM
I don't think anyone can really blame a guy for doing a S-4-L after the first two games.

Yeah, yeah you can.

It's two fucking games.

l
l
l
l
l
V

Brock
10-23-2011, 07:57 PM
the man, that's who.

Never heard of you.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2011, 08:01 PM
I don't think anyone can really blame a guy for doing a S-4-L after the first two games. I did.

of course YOU cant. but all the people who arent faggots, pussies, douche bags, idiots and poopy diapered fuckwits CAN.

BlueBolt
10-23-2011, 08:04 PM
LOL @ Chiefs division.
AFCW belongs to the Bolts!

Brock
10-23-2011, 08:08 PM
LOL @ Chiefs division.
AFCW belongs to the Bolts!

Great game today! ROFL

BlueBolt
10-23-2011, 08:10 PM
Great game today! ROFL

Lucky win for you today!

6 Turnovers will make any team look good especially a shit team like KC.

Brock
10-23-2011, 08:11 PM
Lucky win for you today!

We will rebound against you bums on MNF!

Great game today! ROFL

Marcellus
10-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Lucky win for you today!

We will rebound against you bums on MNF!

28-0 lucky!

And remember you barely beat us at home.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2011, 08:12 PM
More :facepalm: fail from GoFraud.

HemiEd
10-23-2011, 08:13 PM

:spock: In the other thread it was Bronco fans. That must have been a lot of fun.

Brianfo
10-23-2011, 08:15 PM
The Chargers lost today.

We won.

Quit fukn posting. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. Get a life. Don't you have a home life. You are on here posting constant drivel.

We owned the Raiders in their crub. Pitched a shutout. A fukn shutout, when noone gave us a chance.