PDA

View Full Version : Poop Grudging "congrats on the win"

Ugly Duck
10-23-2011, 09:07 PM
When I posted my game prediction that "We're in a shitload of trouble right now. I'd even give the edge to KC next week.... at least your QB knows the names of your 1st stringers. Closest Boller has been to the Oakland 1st string is his cleaning of the lockeroom toilets for a coupla years," I didn't realize the Chiefs were actually going to tap dance on our faces. Chiefs defense should have been flagged for having too much fun.

First they abused & humiliated Boller til his will was crushed. Then when they saw Palmer walk out onto the field behind 21-0, they laughed their asses off & started partying. They knew Palmer couldn't even use a 10th of the playbook. They knew he didn't know the receivers. They even knew the "snap count" which consisted of Palmer walking up to the line & saying "HUT!." They knew they could just hang back & try to jump a few simplified "routes" cuz even if Palmer somehow managed to score - they'd still be ahead by 14. Easiest "served up on a platter" the Chiefs defense will ever see.

And they reveled in it. They beat us in the trenches. They beat us on the flats. And then danced around & smiling & posing. They saw the vulnerable flesh of Raider neck & never took the boot off from KO to kneeldown. An epic ass-kicking. I hate them. I hate them so much.....

Congrats on the win, bullies

CaliforniaChief
10-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Props for being a man.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2011, 09:11 PM
in your FACE

Chiefs=Champions
10-23-2011, 09:12 PM
My Fav Raider Fan!

Bane
Stay down

Bitch.

Bugeater
Stay down, bitches. And hand over the keys.

Smed1065
10-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Nice to see you post after the game. I will not wait for IOwnMyself to post here.

HemiEd
Class as usual from UD.

If the Chiefs would have had either one of the Raider QBs, they would have hung 40 on your ass. :D

chasedude
Classy, unlike some of the other Raider fans on the board.

milkman
10-23-2011, 09:15 PM
It's too bad you root for the dark side, cause you're a good man, Duck.

the Talking Can
10-23-2011, 09:16 PM
and we dominated you on both lines

Brock
10-23-2011, 09:16 PM
How come your coach had a U MAD? moment after the game?

Okie_Apparition
10-23-2011, 09:17 PM
:wayne:
Now take it out on the Broncos :evil:

Mama Hip Rockets
10-23-2011, 09:19 PM
Classy, unlike the Raiders players, fans, coaches, owners, and the entire city of Oakland.

fixed your post

aturnis
10-23-2011, 09:19 PM
When I posted my game prediction that "We're in a shitload of trouble right now. I'd even give the edge to KC next week.... at least your QB knows the names of your 1st stringers. Closest Boller has been to the Oakland 1st string is his cleaning of the lockeroom toilets for a coupla years," I didn't realize the Chiefs were actually going to tap dance on our faces. Chiefs defense should have been flagged for having too much fun.

First they abused & humiliated Boller til his will was crushed. Then when they saw Palmer walk out onto the field behind 21-0, they laughed their asses off & started partying. They knew Palmer couldn't even use a 10th of the playbook. They knew he didn't know the receivers. They even knew the "snap count" which consisted of Palmer walking up to the line & saying "HUT!." They knew they could just hang back & try to jump a few simplified "routes" cuz even if Palmer somehow managed to score - they'd still be ahead by 14. Easiest "served up on a platter" the Chiefs defense will ever see.

And they reveled in it. They beat us in the trenches. They beat us on the flats. And then danced around & smiling & posing. They saw the vulnerable flesh of Raider neck & never took the boot off from KO to kneeldown. An epic ass-kicking. I hate them. I hate them so much.....

Okay. First of all, the plays might be simplified, but the routes were not, they were regular routes all receivers in the NFL run. 2nd, why would being new to the team affect the snap count at all? He couldn't tell the offense "on two" in the huddle?

Ugly Duck
10-23-2011, 09:34 PM
Okay. First of all, the plays might be simplified, but the routes were not, they were regular routes all receivers in the NFL run. 2nd, why would being new to the team affect the snap count at all? He couldn't tell the offense "on two" in the huddle?

Heck, I'm not making excuses - Raiders got whupped on. Just sayin the KC defense knew they weren't going to see anything fancy from Palmer & took full advantage of their lead. They smelled Raider impotence & went for the kill. Thats no knock on the Chiefs' D - they kicked ass. Can't say why Palmer didn't use a snap count. He would just walk up to the line & say "HUT!" & the Chiefs figured that out real quick. Even a homer wouldn't try & make excuses for getting beat down so severely. It was a massacre all over the field.

Mama Hip Rockets
10-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Even a homer wouldn't try & make excuses for getting beat down so severely. It was a massacre all over the field.

You clearly have not read the wisdom of the other Raiders fans on this board. I'm sure they'll have some good excuses for us if they ever come back.

Ugly Duck
10-23-2011, 09:43 PM
You clearly have not read the wisdom of the other Raiders fans on this board. I'm sure they'll have some good excuses for us if they ever come back.

Naw... not if they saw what I saw today. There's really no snappy retorts available. I'll dig through the posts some other time. Right now I'm tired & have had too much to drimk.

Kyle DeLexus
10-23-2011, 09:45 PM
Curry for a 7th is a steal.

NJChiefsFan
10-23-2011, 09:46 PM
Naw... not if they saw what I saw today. There's really no snappy retorts available. I'll dig through the posts some other time. Right now I'm tired & have had too much to drimk.

You have enjoyed your posts since I started here. Maybe its the avatar. Either way nice to see you man up about it. You guys did a decent job trying to be bullies yourself in that 4th quarter.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2011, 09:55 PM
ty sir. youll probly crush the donks so dont cry too much

Hammock Parties
10-23-2011, 09:56 PM
The best thing about this game is that your season is over, Ugly Duck.

Look at your schedule.

@SD
Chicago
@GB
Detroit
@KC
SD

Your Boller/Palmer/Shitstain of the week led Raiders will lose all of those games.

7-9, bitch!

Ugly Duck
10-23-2011, 10:59 PM
The best thing about this game is that your season is over, Ugly Duck. Raiders will lose all of those games.

@SD
Chicago
@GB
Detroit
@KC
SD

Naw... at least 3 of those are eminently winnable: SDx2 + KC. I know you are very excited about the win today, as you should be. But don't get too far ahead of yourself, now.... Planeteers might lose respect for your football acumen...

Hammock Parties
10-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Not with your shitfest at QB.

And McFadden's foot is going to be a bitch.

You're done.

Rausch
10-23-2011, 11:07 PM
Heck, I'm not making excuses - Raiders got whupped on. Just sayin the KC defense knew they weren't going to see anything fancy from Palmer & took full advantage of their lead. They smelled Raider impotence & went for the kill.

Not true.

If you have a chance to watch the game again we played vanilla on both offense and defense. As the game went on we sent more at the QB but it really wasn't anything flashy.

Think about it. You give a good offensive team (Packers, Steelers, Pats, Texans, Saints, etc) 3 turnovers in one half and that game may be over. They may have 28 points in 2 quarters alone.

On top of that you take all the injuries the Raiders had, the fact they only had TWO FUCKING CB's playing, and we still didn't really do much down the field.

No, this was throwback 90's football: don't try to beat the Raiders - just keep plugging away and let the Raiders beat themselves...

Ugly Duck
10-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Not with your shitfest at QB. And McFadden's foot is going to be a bitch. You're done.

Dang, you ChiefsFanz are so.... volatile. KC starts off bad & many immediately went into S4L mode.... "We're the worst team in football! We'll get the 1st pick in the draft!"

Ugly Duck said... "Calm down, people. You had a bad start, but you're a better team than that. Denver is the AFCW team that might get the #1, not KC."

Oakland gets caught QB-less & gets massacred by KC & then... "Raiders are a terrible team - their season is over! Chiefs can lead the division next week!"

Ugly Duck said... "Calm down, people. Raiders won't play like that every week from now on. They just gotta recover from losing their QB."

Ugly Duck
10-23-2011, 11:19 PM
Hey! Who put those CAPS! in my post? Run, people! The Mods are on the rampage again!

Shogun
10-23-2011, 11:37 PM

you wouldnt believe the excuses a raider fan tried telling me tonight. unbelievable. you're a classy guy duck, im glad that a good raider fan exists.

BryanBusby
10-24-2011, 12:06 AM
DMC foot problems popping up again will be a huge issue for the Raiders if it doesn't (and probably won't) go away. The only thing that was clear from that game is Darren McFadden basically is the Oakland Raiders offense.

E: (Even if Campbell was in the game, I don't think they would of won today.)

Rausch
10-24-2011, 12:07 AM
DMC foot problems popping up again will be a huge issue for the Raiders if it doesn't (and probably won't) go away. The only thing that was clear from that game is Darren McFadden basically is the Oakland Raiders offense.

Bush is very good but not a game breaker like DMC...

BryanBusby
10-24-2011, 12:09 AM
Yeah, there were situations where Bush had good gains and I was just thinking "man if McFadden was carrying that ball, that would of gone for 6"

But we've been saying "man if Charles was carrying that ball, would of gone for 6" for awhile though, so w/e

Ugly Duck
10-24-2011, 12:12 AM
DMC foot problems popping up again will be a huge issue for the Raiders if it doesn't (and probably won't) go away.

Its not that turf toe thing he suffered from - its just a sprain. He'll play vs Denver after the bye.

Rausch
10-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Yeah, there were situations where Bush had good gains and I was just thinking "man if McFadden was carrying that ball, that would of gone for 6"

But we've been saying "man if Charles was carrying that ball, would of gone for 6" for awhile though, so w/e

I'd JIMP if we had had Bush to compliment a healthy Charles...:drool:

Caseyguyrr
10-24-2011, 12:16 AM
how is any of this the chiefs fault? this is the NFL after all. It was the raiders decision to pull boller and put in palmer, not the chiefs. The chiefs were just playing the game

BryanBusby
10-24-2011, 12:25 AM
Its not that turf toe thing he suffered from - its just a sprain. He'll play vs Denver after the bye.
That wasn't so much of a reference to that injury. He just seems to have quite a few issues with his wheels. The Raiders basically have no choice but to place all faith on McFadden, but I sure as hell wouldn't be feeling confident about it if I were Hue.

If I had to choose a back to swipe from Oakland, I'd prefer the FB Reece. Since we probably will be mediocre instead of full suck, Trent Richardson would be a nice addition to the RB position.

Ugly Duck
10-24-2011, 12:32 AM
That wasn't so much of a reference to that injury. He just seems to have quite a few issues with his wheels.

Yeah.... he had that lingering turf toe that slowed him down & kept him out of lotsa games. Thats healed up now. He just has a sprained foot, not a re-occurrence of that toe thing.

Rausch
10-24-2011, 12:33 AM
If I had to choose a back to swipe from Oakland, I'd prefer the FB Reece.

No...

BryanBusby
10-24-2011, 12:41 AM
No...

Yes

Rausch
10-24-2011, 12:43 AM
Yes

Why?

BryanBusby
10-24-2011, 12:52 AM
Why?

For some reason, I actually like what I've seen from Jackie Battle.

Reece would add another wrinkle to the Chiefs offense with his ability to be a receiving threat.

Not a fan of McClain from what I've seen overall.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-24-2011, 01:36 AM
Props for being a cocksucking retart.

:thumb:

Rausch
10-24-2011, 02:08 AM
For some reason, I actually like what I've seen from Jackie Battle.

Reece would add another wrinkle to the Chiefs offense with his ability to be a receiving threat.

Not a fan of McClain from what I've seen overall.

I guess I'm the dumped girlfriend.

He's constantly showing up at phat-back weight, with HB speed, teasing me. He's the combo of size+speed I've wanted at the position for years.

Then he fumbles like 15 times every preseason. He's cut or put on the practice squad. Or both.

Rinse, repeat.

I've been burned so many times I'm leery of having any faith in him...

SenselessChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 03:49 AM

I will be happy to have Battle as a complement to a healthy Charles....of course the main thing is a healthy Charles.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 03:51 AM
I guess I'm the dumped girlfriend.

He's constantly showing up at phat-back weight, with HB speed, teasing me. He's the combo of size+speed I've wanted at the position for years.

Then he fumbles like 15 times every preseason. He's cut or put on the practice squad. Or both.

Rinse, repeat.

I've been burned so many times I'm leery of having any faith in him...

The fumbles are the only real concern I have with him. He doesn't have the greatest feet, but his size and speed are very good.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 03:57 AM
UD- I think the Raiders would have had a hard fought game no matter what. I think with McFadden going down early in the game, the Chiefs would have won with any QB that the Raiders currently have. That includes Campbell.

I think the Chiefs would have beaten the Raiders with McFadden and Boller for the whole game, or McFadden and Palmer for the whole game.

If it were McFadden and Campbell, it would have been a much tougher game. But, Campbell provides something that Palmer never will this season....mobility. He could scramble and the defense had to keep that in mind.

Palmer can't. And, I think some of the offensive line issues that were mentioned here showed up yesterday. The defense was around whoever was playing QB for the Raiders the whole game.

I know they didn't have a 'ton' of sacks, but I will take the pressure and the interceptions.

The Raiders have a bye week to stew on this. They will either use it as motivation, and kill the Broncos.... or they may absolutely collapse the next game they start to have trouble.

It will be interesting to see which.

Fritz88
10-24-2011, 04:29 AM
All the respect to you UglyDuck, take it like a champ.

KC owns the Black Hole.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ugly Duck
10-24-2011, 05:28 AM
the Chiefs would have won with any QB that the Raiders currently have. That includes Campbell.

Name change...

Chief Faithful
10-24-2011, 06:00 AM
No doubt the Chiefs came out ready to play and caught the Raiders ripe for a whoopin. Hopefully the Chiefs come out ready to play next week against the Chargers as they will be ready.

Ugly Duck
10-24-2011, 06:02 AM
No doubt the Chiefs came out ready to play and caught the Raiders ripe for a whoopin. Hopefully the Chiefs come out ready to play next week against the Chargers as they will be ready.

I'm rooting for KC vs SD. Time to get the Chargers out of the way in this division.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-24-2011, 06:21 AM
At least you saved face after an embarrasing week of KnowMo like posts. Props for that.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 06:38 AM
Name change...

Without McFadden, it wouldn't have mattered.

With McFadden AND Campbell, it would have been a hard fought game.

Without McFadden or Campbell, I don't think the Raiders had much of a chance.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 06:40 AM
I'm rooting for KC vs SD. Time to get the Chargers out of the way in this division.

Clearly, you have convinced yourself that yesterday was an abiration and that the Raiders will be right back in this thing, huh?

Maybe so, but if McFadden is out for any length of time... you are done.

And, I think you are expecting a little much out of Palmer.

He had similar games last year after 7 years with the Bengals and a full training camp.

RaiderJave
10-24-2011, 07:27 AM
Clearly, you have convinced yourself that yesterday was an abiration and that the Raiders will be right back in this thing, huh?

Maybe so, but if McFadden is out for any length of time... you are done.

And, I think you are expecting a little much out of Palmer.

He had similar games last year after 7 years with the Bengals and a full training camp.

First, let me say, grats on the win Chief fans. Your team came ready to play and flat out kicked the crap outta the Raiders on their own turf. No excuses, a win is a win, no matter if it's by one, or by 28. KC showed up ready to play. It looked to me like the Raiders showed up saying, "two more hours and I can take a week off", cause that's exactly like they played.

However don't get carried away Chief fans. We lost our starting qb, starting rb, and only dressed 2 cb's. You beat Boller, minus McFadden and a running game, and then all high fived each other over picking off Palmer who's had exactly 3 practices and hasn't played a down of football in 10 months. Before you claim the division title, lets see how Oakland plays over the course of the season. Lets see how Palmer looks a month or two down the road before you start adding "2011 Division Champions" to your sigs. It's a long season.

tooge
10-24-2011, 07:32 AM
Our Johnson stuffed your Bush. Twice. Take it!

SenselessChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 07:39 AM
First, let me say, grats on the win Chief fans. Your team came ready to play and flat out kicked the crap outta the Raiders on their own turf. No excuses, a win is a win, no matter if it's by one, or by 28. KC showed up ready to play. It looked to me like the Raiders showed up saying, "two more hours and I can take a week off", cause that's exactly like they played.

However don't get carried away Chief fans. We lost our starting qb, starting rb, and only dressed 2 cb's. You beat Boller, minus McFadden and a running game, and then all high fived each other over picking off Palmer who's had exactly 3 practices and hasn't played a down of football in 10 months. Before you claim the division title, lets see how Oakland plays over the course of the season. Lets see how Palmer looks a month or two down the road before you start adding "2011 Division Champions" to your sigs. It's a long season.

The funniest thing is that I really don't think that fans in here expect much from the Chiefs this year.

They are a pretty average team with their own injury problems. (Berry, Moeaki, and Berry)

The Raider fans are the ones spouting the division winning streak and winning the division this year.

And, the Raiders came to play. To suggest the Raiders were not playing hard against a hated rival at home? C'mon, man.

And, why didn't they start playing harder when the Chiefs were clowning and posing in the endzone? If you are right, the Raiders are only second to Indy in lack of pride and guts.

Oh, AND, Hue was trying to win. Otherwise, he sticks with Boller and doesn't play Palmer.

The Raiders were desperate in the trade for Carson, and that carried over to yesterdays game.

Raiders should have just played out the season with Boller, had a rough season, and used the high draft pick to help a healed Campbell next year.

Boy, for a post that states 'no excuses'... you sure made a lot of them.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 07:40 AM

Yeah, that was the turning point of the game. When the Chiefs totally out physicaled a team that bases its identity on being physical.....it was over.

RaiderJave
10-24-2011, 07:47 AM
The funniest thing is that I really don't think that fans in here expect much from the Chiefs this year.

They are a pretty average team with their own injury problems. (Berry, Moeaki, and Berry)

The Raider fans are the ones spouting the division winning streak and winning the division this year.

And, the Raiders came to play. To suggest the Raiders were not playing hard against a hated rival at home? C'mon, man.

And, why didn't they start playing harder when the Chiefs were clowning and posing in the endzone? If you are right, the Raiders are only second to Indy in lack of pride and guts.

Oh, AND, Hue was trying to win. Otherwise, he sticks with Boller and doesn't play Palmer.

The Raiders were desperate in the trade for Carson, and that carried over to yesterdays game.

Raiders should have just played out the season with Boller, had a rough season, and used the high draft pick to help a healed Campbell next year.

Boy, for a post that states 'no excuses'... you sure made a lot of them.

No offense, but you must not watch a lot of Raider games. That wasn't the same team that beat Houston in Houston. They looked flat and I knew it was over regardless of the score when McFadden left the game, then strolled back out and chilled on the bench the rest of the game. He was not so hurt he couldn't play, it appeared Hue basically conceded the game at that point.

That's why we play two division games. Lets see how the season plays out. My guess is the Raiders forget this one and go on to win the division title. This team is good enough, despite how they played yesterday. Palmer just needs more then three days to get ready. Not sure if any quarterback can take 10 months off, then come off the bench after 3 days with a new team and come back from 21. That's just unrealistic.

SAUTO
10-24-2011, 07:54 AM
No offense, but you must not watch a lot of Raider games. That wasn't the same team that beat Houston in Houston. They looked flat and I knew it was over regardless of the score when McFadden left the game, then strolled back out and chilled on the bench the rest of the game. He was not so hurt he couldn't play, it appeared Hue basically conceded the game at that point.

That's why we play two division games. Lets see how the season plays out. My guess is the Raiders forget this one and go on to win the division title. This team is good enough, despite how they played yesterday. Palmer just needs more then three days to get ready. Not sure if any quarterback can take 10 months off, then come off the bench after 3 days with a new team and come back from 21. That's just unrealistic.

ROFL

the Talking Can
10-24-2011, 07:57 AM

your team is a bunch of clowns....you got depantsed in every possible way in front of the convicts....by Matt Cassel and Jackie Battle...

you're fighting Denver for last place this year

Oxford
10-24-2011, 08:08 AM
All the respect to you UglyDuck, take it like a champ.Posted via Mobile Device

Kind of a perfect storm, KC fired up (last years butt kickings still fresh), bad QB play, injuries on both sides. I don't expect an easy time of it in Arrowhead.

But, I still hate Oakland :whip:

TEX
10-24-2011, 08:09 AM

Well said Sir. There is at least ONE Rader fan with CLASS.
Were your fingers crossed, or were you flipping us off as you typed? ;)

mlyonsd
10-24-2011, 08:14 AM
My guess would be if Palmer has more than three days to practice Oakland will score again at least once before the end of the season.

TEX
10-24-2011, 08:14 AM

The way I look at that is the Bolts had their time. They have been the most talented team in the division dating back to when Marty was coaching them. and really have nothing to show for it. Time for them to get out of the way and quit pretending like they're actually gonna do something. There is a reason why they never have...

Molitoth
10-24-2011, 09:10 AM
Realistically the Raiders and the Chiefs suck. The Chiefs will be mediocre until Cassel is gone, then watch out. When the most important position on the field is a giant turd, your team is not going to win in the playoffs, even if you get there. (We saw this last year).

The Raiders still have a long way to go as well. Palmer could be the answer, but he needs some time.... and until they stop hurting themselves with stupid penalties and get healthy, they aren't going to an AFC championship game this year like the Raiders homers think.

The Raiders lost yesterday to a team led by Matt effing Cassel, and the Chiefs beat a team with no QB and a bunch of injuries. Neither fan base has anything to be excited about.

TEX
10-24-2011, 09:21 AM
Realistically the Raiders and the Chiefs suck. The Chiefs will be mediocre until Cassel is gone, then watch out. When the most important position on the field is a giant turd, your team is not going to win in the playoffs, even if you get there. (We saw this last year).

The Raiders still have a long way to go as well. Palmer could be the answer, but he needs some time.... and until they stop hurting themselves with stupid penalties and get healthy, they aren't going to an AFC championship game this year like the Raiders homers think.

The Raiders lost yesterday to a team led by Matt effing Cassel, and the Chiefs beat a team with no QB and a bunch of injuries. Neither fan base has anything to be excited about.

But the first sentence of paragraph 3 could describe the Chiefs as well...

The Raiders couldn't follow their game plan when McFadden went down. They were dead in the water at that point - It was almost exactly what happend to KC in Detroit.

Ugly Duck
10-24-2011, 09:42 AM

Here's my gut feeling about it: Hue Jackson got overwhelmed. By suddenly being forced to try & fill the very big shoes of Al Davis as Top Guy of the team. By losing Jason Campbell & suddenly being forced to make monumental decisions on how to salvage the season. By suddenly becoming the focal point of the Top Story in the sporting world with his Palmer trade & all the media attention after the death of the Godfather. Seems like he reveled in the publicity & notoriety & lost some of his connection to the team. Had three QBs split practice with the 1st team & developed no continuity on the team. Receivers acted like they didn't know what to do or where to be, passes bouncing off of their faces & looking surprised that the ball was there. Hue concentrated on so much stuff other than gameplanning that he looked surprised out there. No Campbell, no McFadden, no Jano, McClain limping on & off the field, Boss getting another concussion, rookies at CB, WRs running around looking confused, lines getting beaten, QBs throwing the ball to places where receivers are not. Hue Jackson, as endearing as he may be, in spite of the injury thing, did not have his team ready to play football. Dude needs to get the idea that he's a Media-Star Coach out of his head & go back to coaching the players on his team. If he doesn't do that, he'll lose his team & this performance will not be an aberration. Can he do it? I dunno. If he comes back down to earth, this team will get back on track. And then they'll need Sandy Eggo out of the way. Go Chiefs.

Frosty
10-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Had three QBs split practice with the 1st team & developed no continuity on the team.

I laughed when this was reported on the pregame. Splitting the starting snaps in practice three ways pretty much guaranteed that no one would be ready.

King_Chief_Fan
10-24-2011, 12:10 PM

It looked to me like the Raiders showed up saying, "two more hours and I can take a week off", cause that's exactly like Your team believed its own hype just like the jack ass fans who came in here shooting off their mouth that any QB could come out to beat KC.
Lets see how Palmer looks a month or two down the road before you start adding "2011 Division Champions" to your sigs ..Come back at the end of the season and tell us how Palmer is worth 2 1st round picks.

Frazod
10-24-2011, 12:31 PM
Still waiting for Chronic and IPwnFools to show up like the true honorable sportsmen we all know they are and offer their heartfelt congratulations.

:LOL:

ModSocks
10-24-2011, 12:42 PM

Hey, how about fuck you?

Whaaaa! No McFadden! Whaaa!

We whipped your ass with out OUR most prolific offensive weapon, picked you off 6 times w/o OUR best secondary player and put up 28 points w/o a guy who had the 2nd most receptions on the team last year.

We can play this injury game all day...Chiefs kicked the Raiders ass w/o 3 of the team's top 5 players.

Go suck a cock.

ModSocks
10-24-2011, 12:43 PM

That's your excuse?

Lol. Stupid Raider fans. Don't know how to win and don't know how to lose.

mlyonsd
10-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Here's my gut feeling about it: Hue Jackson got overwhelmed. By suddenly being forced to try & fill the very big shoes of Al Davis as Top Guy of the team.

This should have been easy for Jackson. Decide what Al would have done and then just do the complete opposite. Instead he chose the what Al would do option.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Here's my gut feeling about it: Hue Jackson got overwhelmed. By suddenly being forced to try & fill the very big shoes of Al Davis as Top Guy of the team. By losing Jason Campbell & suddenly being forced to make monumental decisions on how to salvage the season. By suddenly becoming the focal point of the Top Story in the sporting world with his Palmer trade & all the media attention after the death of the Godfather. Seems like he reveled in the publicity & notoriety & lost some of his connection to the team. Had three QBs split practice with the 1st team & developed no continuity on the team. Receivers acted like they didn't know what to do or where to be, passes bouncing off of their faces & looking surprised that the ball was there. Hue concentrated on so much stuff other than gameplanning that he looked surprised out there. No Campbell, no McFadden, no Jano, McClain limping on & off the field, Boss getting another concussion, rookies at CB, WRs running around looking confused, lines getting beaten, QBs throwing the ball to places where receivers are not. Hue Jackson, as endearing as he may be, in spite of the injury thing, did not have his team ready to play football. Dude needs to get the idea that he's a Media-Star Coach out of his head & go back to coaching the players on his team. If he doesn't do that, he'll lose his team & this performance will not be an aberration. Can he do it? I dunno. If he comes back down to earth, this team will get back on track. And then they'll need Sandy Eggo out of the way. Go Chiefs.

Time will tell. The Raiders were desperate. The Chiefs came in and dominated them.

This is a division rival. The Chiefs were posing in your endzone.

Hue blew it with Palmer. It was a dumb trade made dumber by the way he handled it this week.

The game was out of hand. Putting Palmer in did NOTHING except set him up for failure.

Had the Raiders not put him in, the Chiefs would have still killed them. BUT, Oakland could have went into the bye with the thought that it will be different with Carson out there.

As it is, his lack of mobility and his lack of arm strength was there for everyone to see.

jmo. I think that yesterday showed that the Raiders don't really have any chance to win the division. They don't have the heart. The Chiefs out Raidered the Raiders. A team built on intimidation and physicallity was pushed around.

Now, I don't think the Chiefs win the division either. If they do, then Norv should be fired.

Ugly Duck
10-24-2011, 04:28 PM
As it is, Palmer's lack of mobility and his lack of arm strength was there for everyone to see.

jmo. I think that yesterday showed that the Raiders don't really have any chance to win the division.

Although I agree with much of your post, I'm not yet convinced that Sunday's performances by the Raiders and by Palmer are indicative of a permanent situation. Oh sure, ChiefsFanz would love to believe that the Raiders & Palmer will play as poorly as they did on Sunday for every remaining game of this season, but I think thats jumping the gun a wee bit.

threebag
10-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Maybe Al Davis seen this coming and decided to check out as opposed to watching it.

Ming the Merciless
10-24-2011, 04:32 PM
Oh sure, ChiefsFanz would love to believe that the Raiders & Palmer will play as poorly as they did on Sunday for every remaining game of this season, but I think thats jumping the gun a wee bit.

That actually isn't possible...

We would settle for 25% or 50% of that pile of shit on average tho.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-24-2011, 05:52 PM

Chiefs would have hung 42 on the Faid if they had thier most explosive offensive weapon. Get the fuck out of here with the injury excuses.

BryanBusby
10-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Although I agree with much of your post, I'm not yet convinced that Sunday's performances by the Raiders and by Palmer are indicative of a permanent situation. Oh sure, ChiefsFanz would love to believe that the Raiders & Palmer will play as poorly as they did on Sunday for every remaining game of this season, but I think thats jumping the gun a wee bit.

You may want to watch some Bengals games when he was in at QB to prepare yourself for the random flat out stupid picks Carson Palmer will throw.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-24-2011, 05:56 PM
You may want to watch some Bengals games when he was in at QB to prepare yourself for the random flat out stupid picks Carson Palmer will throw.

Hey, we've been nice and tried to warn them. They keep thinking they are getting pre-injury Carson and that's just so cute.

S&BJW
10-24-2011, 10:47 PM
Ugly duck is a better man than me....Raider fan myself and not a newbie here as I don`t post much but read quite a bit here. 80 to 90% of you are lower than cow piss and I say that after reading the hate after AD died....A few of you are class.....but most are.....nevermind.
OK, you romped us yesterday.....but before you are thinking Super Bowl, remember your offense only scored 14 points. Duck said both of your lines dominated but i disagree. Your offense was actually piss poor and even our rookie CB`s looked good throughout the game. Bush had 99 yeards on 15 carries but for some reason, Hue stopped the running attack. Rookie Jones had 15 yards after 2 carries but didn`t get anymore. I question Hue again for not letting him go more. Yes the Raiders came out flatter than a butch dike and that pissed me off but the Raider camp this week was a circus with the signing of Palmer. Hue was on camera more than he was on the practice field....he is a rookie coach and better learn from this. So with all that and minus our starting QB, RB and FB..... yep, you won big. Congrats......but this will be a different team in a few weeks boys. Looking at your schedule, I see you winning the next 2 games and then losing the next several except Denver......nite nite rabbits..........

BryanBusby
10-24-2011, 10:50 PM
Ugly duck is a better man than me....Raider fan myself and not a newbie here as I don`t post much but read quite a bit here. 80 to 90% of you are lower than cow piss and I say that after reading the hate after AD died....A few of you are class.....but most are.....nevermind.
OK, you romped us yesterday.....but before you are thinking Super Bowl, remember your offense only scored 14 points. Duck said both of your lines dominated but i disagree. Your offense was actually piss poor and even our rookie CB`s looked good throughout the game. Bush had 99 yeards on 15 carries but for some reason, Hue stopped the running attack. Rookie Jones had 15 yards after 2 carries but didn`t get anymore. I question Hue again for not letting him go more. Yes the Raiders came out flatter than a butch dike and that pissed me off but the Raider camp this week was a circus with the signing of Palmer. Hue was on camera more than he was on the practice field....he is a rookie coach and better learn from this. So with all that and minus our starting QB, RB and FB..... yep, you won big. Congrats......but this will be a different team in a few weeks boys. Looking at your schedule, I see you winning the next 2 games and then losing the next several except Denver......nite nite rabbits..........

umad?

NJChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 10:51 PM

Shit, and I was thinking SB before you hit me with reality. Damn that hurts.

KcMizzou
10-24-2011, 10:52 PM
umad?Somebody needs a hug.

S&BJW
10-24-2011, 11:07 PM
OK, there`s 3 posters who are 1 grade behind my second grade daughter.....Thanks for a debatable response. Why do I waste my time here?

KcMizzou
10-24-2011, 11:09 PM
OK, there`s 3 posters who are 1 grade behind my second grade daughter.....Thanks for a debatable response. Why do I waste my time here? Ooh, ooh, me first!

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/chicago-now-radio/WellBye.jpg

SnakeXJones
10-24-2011, 11:12 PM
OK, there`s 3 posters who are 1 grade behind my second grade daughter.....Thanks for a debatable response. Why do I waste my time here?

U sound like such a bitch

BigMeatballDave
10-24-2011, 11:13 PM
LMAO you don't hang around here much, do you? Ugly duck is a better man than me....Raider fan myself and not a newbie here as I don`t post much but read quite a bit here. 80 to 90% of you are lower than cow piss and I say that after reading the hate after AD died....A few of you are class.....but most are.....nevermind.

BigMeatballDave
10-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Well said Sir. There is at least ONE Rader fan with CLASS.
Were your fingers crossed, or were you flipping us off as you typed? ;)

Class? Fuck him. Did you miss the part where he said Hali cheap shot Palmer?

BigMeatballDave
10-24-2011, 11:21 PM

LMAO Awesome

BryanBusby
10-24-2011, 11:26 PM

This certainly is rich coming from a poster with this amazing sentence structuring.

Ming the Merciless
10-24-2011, 11:27 PM

because you have no life and enjoy posting on other team's boards like a huge gay rod?

lcarus
10-24-2011, 11:29 PM
Yeah we don't like Al Davis. Neither do a lot of Raiders fans. Get over it. Just because he died at a ripe old age doesn't mean we were gonna stop making fun of him.

S&BJW
10-24-2011, 11:36 PM
No debatable response yet? Fine, I`m duck hunting tomorrow and will kill a few birds with more brains than the last few responses lol.
To any Chiefs fans that actually understand football I`ll gladly debate and enjoy an intelligent conversation......but you homers so far leave me weak

BryanBusby
10-24-2011, 11:42 PM
Your posting comes off like you've been snorting Ritalin between posts, you're pulling points of discussion from your ass and dropping insults that should be directed at yourself.

You really think anybody is going to take you seriously?

lcarus
10-24-2011, 11:43 PM
No debatable response yet? Fine, I`m duck hunting tomorrow and will kill a few birds with more brains than the last few responses lol.
To any Chiefs fans that actually understand football I`ll gladly debate and enjoy an intelligent conversation......but you homers so far leave me weak

You come to this specific thread a day after your team got their asses stretched so far they won't be able to eat soup for a month, call 90% of us cow piss moron homers who now expect to win the Super Bowl, and now you want intelligent conversation and debate? Ok.

Have fun "duck hunting" tomorrow. Make sure to blow the cartridge out, and pro tip...if you wanna win every time just put the NES zapper right up against the screen.

Rasputin
10-25-2011, 01:26 AM

Take away the Ints, and raiders not hold Tamba he would have had just as many sacks.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-25-2011, 03:46 AM

#1) We aren't thinking Super Bowl. We aren't even thinking playoffs. We were a borderline playoff team with Berry, Charles, and Moeaki with this schedule. Take away them and a decent camp..... Chiefs are doing well to be .500. We don't have to believe the Chiefs are a playoff team to realize the Raiders aren't.

#2) The Raiders ran okay when the Chiefs were expecting pass. Do you remember the Chiefs stoning you at the goal line for FOUR downs? So, please don't act like the Raiders were just running us over and could have had their way.

#3) I can't help that Hue made a horrible trade for Carson Palmer. I am very glad he did though. I do think that he should have focused on getting Boller ready. He shouldn't have made the trade at all. From our perspective, it couldn't have been better. Horrible trade, poorly managed, and he got in the game so everyone could see just how bad of a trade it was. I look forward to this the rest of the season.

#4) I won't condone anything said about Al Davis. But, a few Raiders fans were relieved when he passed. Before you get too far up on your high horse about being a Raider fan.... many bad things were said about DT by Raiders fans.

#5) Finally, you are absolutely right to question how good the Chiefs are. The Chiefs won't make the Super Bowl this year. The Chiefs won't make the playoffs. The Chiefs may make changes at HC. The great news is that after this year, we will have a draft to look forward to. You will have traded what will most likely be a top 15 pick to be around .500.... if not lower. With as little heart that your team showed yesterday and with as bad as Palmer looked.... you could manage to get a top 10 pick.

the Talking Can
10-25-2011, 04:51 AM

i peed on your mom last night

KCUnited
10-25-2011, 05:23 AM

Please tell me your hunting partner is Dick Cheney.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-25-2011, 05:55 AM
i peed on your mom last night

I wasn't willing to pay extra.

Ugly Duck
10-25-2011, 07:14 AM
(Raiders) could manage to get a top 10 pick.

Name change....

Molitoth
10-25-2011, 08:10 AM
#1) We aren't thinking Super Bowl. We aren't even thinking playoffs. We were a borderline playoff team with Berry, Charles, and Moeaki with this schedule. Take away them and a decent camp..... Chiefs are doing well to be .500. We don't have to believe the Chiefs are a playoff team to realize the Raiders aren't.

This.

The reason you guys are getting shit now is because after the Palmer trade there were too many Raiders fans talking AFC Championship and Super Bowl. Get f*cking real.