PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs What a great day...

Chiefs Pantalones
10-24-2011, 02:19 PM
I don't know about you guys but I can't stop smiling. It's always nice to stomp Choketown.

KurtCobain
10-24-2011, 02:20 PM
Nobody bosses fools like the CHIEFS.

mlyonsd
10-24-2011, 02:22 PM
yup. Best part is my raider co-worker has to buy me lunch tomorrow.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2011, 02:36 PM
The last time we stomped the Raiders like that was 1997, 30-0.

We have never shut them out in Oakland.

BossChief
10-24-2011, 02:38 PM

We haD never shut them out in Oakland.

FYP :thumb:

the Talking Can
10-24-2011, 02:40 PM
most fun since beating Chargers in last year's opener...

next week's game will be off the charts, wish I could be there

nascher
10-24-2011, 02:43 PM
And next week will be even better Chiefs are trending up and SD really down.
Seems like Rivers lost Arm strength and is really inaccurate.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-24-2011, 02:44 PM

We have never shut them out in Oakland.ah I remember that game! The Raiders offense never ran a play in our territory. It was also the game that Chester McGlockton came over to Marty and said get me next year or something like that lol

whoman69
10-24-2011, 02:45 PM
ah I remember that game! The Raiders offense never ran a play in our territory. It was also the game that Chester McGlockton came over to Marty and said get me next year or something like that lol

Where's that flux capacitor? Don't listen, Marty!

Chiefs Pantalones
10-24-2011, 02:46 PM

My wife, my mom and dad I will be there. First game since I moved.

O.city
10-24-2011, 02:49 PM

It's gonna be a great day. I just hope Arrowhead goes 1990's style and it feels like an earthquake is happening in Kansas City.

the Talking Can
10-24-2011, 02:55 PM

it will be awesome

BossChief
10-24-2011, 05:48 PM
I think a few of us from Iowa are gonna make the trip down down for the game.

Should be fun.

KChiefs1
10-24-2011, 05:50 PM
I've went from "Suck 4 Luck" to AFC West Champs baby!!!!!'

O.city
10-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Boss, how long of a drive is it for you from Iowa?

Mama Hip Rockets
10-24-2011, 07:31 PM
I made a jersey bet with a student in my class who is a Raiders fan. I very much enjoyed watching him wear a Derrick Thomas jersey all day long.

DRU
10-24-2011, 07:32 PM

Why can't you?

KCrockaholic
10-24-2011, 07:32 PM
I made a jersey bet with a student in my class who is a Raiders fan. I very much enjoyed watching him wear a Derrick Thomas jersey all day long.

lol I did that once with a Broncos fan. Made him wear a Priest Holmes jersey.

KCrockaholic
10-24-2011, 07:33 PM
I've went from "Suck 4 Luck" to AFC West Champs baby!!!!!'

I think almost all of us have.... Strange.

Mama Hip Rockets
10-24-2011, 08:02 PM
lol I did that once with a Broncos fan. Made him wear a Priest Holmes jersey.

Yeah, me too. The teacher across the hall is a Broncos fan, so we make the bet twice a year. The kids love it.

GloryDayz
10-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Did feel good..

Rasputin
10-24-2011, 09:00 PM
This has been a blessed day, the stars are in linement & God is good.

Today went to the library & just happened to walk by a raiders fan that happens to be the security guard there. I've known him for quite a while there that we have allways gave each other shit for our teams against each other. Normally it's all for fun & expect just a no hard feelings bashing of our teams. However today I walked by him, (cough 28-0 cough) & the dude just went totally bazerko on me. Yelling that the Chiefs disrespected the raiders and bla bla bla. Was pointing his finger at me and I think a vein popped out of his forehead.

Wow, just wow! Really? We disrespected you precious Raiders Oh my. He stormed off & I know he is bitter after the loss & I'm LOVING it! It was pure awesomeness for my entertainment at that moment today.

the Talking Can
10-25-2011, 06:47 AM
Why can't you?

i can't bend space and time to be in two places at once, plus i don't live in Kansas

RealSNR
10-25-2011, 07:00 AM
This has been a blessed day, the stars are in linement & God is good.

Today went to the library & just happened to walk by a raiders fan that happens to be the security guard there. I've known him for quite a while there that we have allways gave each other shit for our teams against each other. Normally it's all for fun & expect just a no hard feelings bashing of our teams. However today I walked by him, (cough 28-0 cough) & the dude just went totally bazerko on me. Yelling that the Chiefs disrespected the raiders and bla bla bla. Was pointing his finger at me and I think a vein popped out of his forehead.

Wow, just wow! Really? We disrespected you precious Raiders Oh my. He stormed off & I know he is bitter after the loss & I'm LOVING it! It was pure awesomeness for my entertainment at that moment today.I think it's great that America's penal system provides job opportunities for the rehabilitation of criminals. You'd think your Raider fan friend would be more appreciative of what he's been given.

Otter
10-25-2011, 07:03 AM
After the 1st two games I stopped going out of my way to catch their playing but I'll always catch Raiders weekend.

That was a "I just banged your sister, in your bed bitch. scratched my balls with your play station controller when I finished, ate the apple pie your Mom made for you and kicked your limp nipple dog on the way out" epic style beat down.

King Kong Ain't Got Shit On the Chiefs this weekend!!!

http://images.wikia.com/kingkong/en/images/5/5e/King_Kong_2005.jpg

BossChief
10-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Boss, how long of a drive is it for you from Iowa?

About 5 hours or so.