PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cassel's going to be on Rome Is Burning tomorrow

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Heads up if ya'll care. Another thread to ignore if you don't. If repost, suck my peniscular device.

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2011, 03:19 PM
thanks for the heads up

SuperChief
REPOST GAWD.

Just kidding. Thanks for the info.

loochy
obligatory cassel sucks

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 03:20 PM
CALL ME MARK CASTLE ONE MORE TIME>

SuperChief
10-27-2011, 03:20 PM
I believe Mark is in need of additional touches of the ball.

10-27-2011, 03:22 PM

I would love that.

HemiEd
10-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Wouldn't that be cool if an asteroid or something hit the place and wiped out both of those worthless mother****ers?

Antifreeze in the drinking fountain? Aids cookies?

ModSocks
10-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Would the NFL suspend him if he went all Jim Everette on his ass?

Three7s
10-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Come at me bro!

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2011, 03:29 PM

that would be awesome

Carlota69
10-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Heads up if ya'll care. Another thread to ignore if you don't. If repost, suck my peniscular device.

ROFL

I love how most news report threads have some nod (or knob) to the repost police.

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Today On Rome Is burning We Got Mark Cassel. Who took the Chiefs who were left for dead straight back in the Mix. Mark? Whats up whats the key to you guys getting back bro?
Matt:WELL we have been playing better as a tea
ROME: CLASSIC, Dude you've been praised as a leader, how do you get guys on the same page
Matt: Well coach haile
ROME: THERE IT IS, DUDE knows what he is talking about!
Rome: Dude what is WITH Haley and that beard, Did he looks a bet, cause he has got jack amount of FUUUUUR on his face.
Matt:laughs welll.....
ROME:RACK EM!
ROME: DUDE Has people like Thomas Jones and Michael Bolton ERRR BALDWIN duking it out like an 7th grade recess in compton, but Mark still competes. MUCH MORE I CAN SAY ABOUT YOU CLONES. CRAIG IN LAS VEGAS, BRING IT next time...CRAIG

ROME...OUT.

HemiEd
10-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Today On Rome Is burning We Got Mark Cassel. Who took the Chiefs who were left for dead straight back in the Mix. Mark? Whats up whats the key to you guys getting back bro?
Matt:WELL we have been playing better as a tea
ROME: CLASSIC, Dude you've been praised as a leader, how do you get guys on the same page
Matt: Well coach haile
ROME: THERE IT IS, DUDE knows what he is talking about!
Rome: Dude what is WITH Haley and that beard, Did he looks a bet, cause he has got jack amount of FUUUUUR on his face.
Matt:laughs welll.....
ROME:RACK EM!
ROME: DUDE Has people like Thomas Jones and Michael Bolton ERRR BALDWIN duking it out like an 7th grade recess in compton, but Mark still competes. MUCH MORE I CAN SAY ABOUT YOU CLONES. CRAIG IN LAS VEGAS, BRING IT next time...CRAIG

ROME...OUT.

:LOL: that is awesome

Radar Chief
10-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Wouldn't that be cool if an asteroid or something hit the place and wiped out both of those worthless mother****ers?

Antifreeze in the drinking fountain? Aids cookies?

Nuke it from orbit, the only way to be sure.

Fish
10-27-2011, 03:41 PM
I'd prefer that Cassel be burning in Rome. Like in an AIDS fire...

HemiEd
10-27-2011, 03:42 PM

Maybe Stewie can arrange it, he is in the business, you know.

Demonpenz
Rome, I think Mark Castle's arm is bad Signed Bethany Hamilton, Dave Drevecky, and the guy in the fan that uses that grabby thing to grab Cheese its at the store.

bevischief

Or EMP his plane at 10000 feet...

Extra Point
10-27-2011, 03:43 PM
thanks for the heads up

Good play on words.

/NO HOMO

Radar Chief
10-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Or EMP his plane at 10000 feet...

Where are those HAARP experiments when you need them?

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Rome: laughs CLONES think your funny
DUDE
WHO
GRABS
CHEESE
ITS WITH THE GRABBY THING AT THE THE STORE

*LONG PAUSE*

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Rome: Now Mark Castle isn't the greatest quarterback, but the dude competes and he is a leader

*INSERTS CLIP OF RYAN LEAF "THAT'S ENOUGH...KNOCK IT OFF"

Long pause..

Rome *laughs* You would NEVER see Castle do that behavior with that much juice on that team, THOMAS JONES WOULDN'T ALLOW IT.

Thig Lyfe
10-27-2011, 03:48 PM
I hope Rome asks him why he's such a big pile of poop.

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Dear Rome, Do you think Les Miles would eat DIRT if Cassel won a superbowl? The guy is infact a *ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR****

Rome: STU I thought you were screening these guys?
ROME: LES MILES DOESN'T EAT CHALK, HE DOESN'T EAT DIRT, HE EATS GRASS.
Next Caller

WHAT IT IS, IT'S DRAKE DOWN IN CALI, MARK CASSEL COULDN'T EVEN GET PLAYING TIME FOR THE RICK MARANIS IN LITTLE GIANTS, LET ALONE A REAL NFL TEAM LIKE MY J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS. INFACT I BET HE WOULD GET BEAT OUT BY ICEBOX..... DRAKE OUT

ROME:RACK'EM!
ROME: *LAUGHS*
CASSEL
WOULD
GET BEAT OUT
BY LUNCHBOX
on LITTLE GIANTS

LETS NOT FORGET AL BUNDY HAD A SOLID TEAM AS WELL

BoneKrusher
10-27-2011, 03:54 PM
I'd prefer that Cassel be burning in Rome. Like in an AIDS fire...

ROFL

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 03:56 PM
heeeeeeeeyyyy rooooome...thanks for the vine
ROME:You're welcome
I just want to point out that Kobe hasn't done anyting since Phil jackson did that audi commercial, much like cassel hasn't done anything since Belechek. The Dude is like Turtle on the Tootsie Roll pops commercials, and Belecheck is like the Owl
CRUNCH THAT LOLIPOP OWL
OUT
Rome: *LAUGH* STU...can we get a clip of that effort the turtle put in licking that lollipop, that was as bad as phil MiCCKLE-FAT drying to chip from the rough at the masters.

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 03:58 PM
MORE EMAILS FROM YOU CLONES

I THINK BRETT FAVRE NEEDS TO STAY RETIRED SIGNED,

THE MCRIBB

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 04:00 PM
commercial break
ROME: Hey clones, i know you don't have a SWEET SLED, like me, I like to work on it myself, when I do I use CHANNELLOCK NUTBUSTER, CHANNELLOCK® NUTBUSTER® bust a nut not your knuckles.

Rausch
10-27-2011, 04:00 PM

LMAO

I'd pay to see that type of moment...

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 04:02 PM
NEXT UP WE GOT MARK GRACE OUT IN SO-CAL MARK WHATS UP BRO?

MARK GRACE: Not much just slump bustin!
Rome: Right, right. LISTEN CLONES THIS BRO knows His game
MARK GRACE: When I am in a slump I have sex with a fat woman, after that I played good defense and I was wildly overated because I am a white guy.

lcarus
10-27-2011, 04:04 PM
R

...you going to the mall later?

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 04:06 PM
FINAL TAKE AFTER THIS..

ROME: With the collapse of TLR in game 5 one should be surprised, but it's not surprising considering the mans DOME, has been wacked for years, he is the same guy that fed Mark Mcgwire steriods, he is the one that let Madanna climb all over Canseco in clubhouse, he is the one that said Ricky Henderson, it is ok if you wear that fade, even though that was out of style 5 years ago. Come on TONY. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT>

whoman69
10-27-2011, 04:08 PM

You can never have too much overkill on some jobs.

lewdog
10-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Hey all....what is up????

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-27-2011, 05:06 PM
R

...you going to the mall later?

Even if it is a repost I'm glad I reposted it so 'penz would have another chance to shine.

... and no thanks on the mall trip.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-27-2011, 05:07 PM

sup dog

Titty Meat
10-27-2011, 05:14 PM
It'll be an incomplete interview.

lewdog
10-27-2011, 05:15 PM

sup dog

I was quoting Rome. He says this to start every show. Would someone tell him it is no longer cool to say this....especially all the time, every show.

Demonpenz
10-27-2011, 05:17 PM
It'll be an incomplete interview.

win

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-27-2011, 05:19 PM
I was quoting Rome. He says this to start every show. Would someone tell him it is no longer cool to say this....especially all the time, every show.

Oh ok I got it now, I've heard that. I don't watch the show much. Don't really like Rome but I caught the very end today when he said Cassel will be his guest tomorrow.

lcarus
10-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Even if it is a repost I'm glad I reposted it so 'penz would have another chance to shine.

... and no thanks on the mall trip.

I was just quoting Billy Madison. No idea if this is a repost lol

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-27-2011, 07:07 PM
I was just quoting Billy Madison. No idea if this is a repost lol

Thats the second movie/tv show quote thats gone over my head in this thread and I've even seen Billy Madison a few times.

I suck out loud today.

lcarus
10-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Thats the second movie/tv show quote thats gone over my head in this thread and even seen Billy Madison a few times.

I suck out loud today.

Oh well. It wasn't TOO memorable of a quote, but it's one that has always stuck with me for some reason. I say it all the time. No clue why.

Johnny Vegas
10-27-2011, 07:08 PM
flood Rome's mailbox with questions he should ask from the fans

lcarus
10-27-2011, 07:09 PM
flood Rome's mailbox with questions he should ask from the fans

"I bet you don't call me Chris Cassel again."

"I bet I do....Chris Cassel!"

Johnny Vegas
10-27-2011, 07:10 PM

LMAO

Thig Lyfe
10-27-2011, 07:19 PM

Joke has already been made and this thread, and better.

lcarus
10-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Joke has already been made and this thread, and better.

Does that make me the Dane Cook of this CP thread?

Thig Lyfe
10-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Does that make me the Dane Cook of this CP thread?

I'm afraid so, bro. :(

rico
10-27-2011, 09:22 PM

ROFL

I would love it if Rome referred to Matt as "Cassie."

lcarus
10-27-2011, 09:42 PM
I'm afraid so, bro. :(

Guess I'll have to kill myself then. The less Dane Cooks there are, the better off the the world is.

Buck
10-27-2011, 09:47 PM
God damn Penz. It was like I was actually listening to his show, reading this thread.

Demonpenz
10-28-2011, 02:33 AM
ROME: Well there you have it. BUCKS OUT THERE IN SUNNY SANDY EGGO, DRINKING FRUITY DRINKS SMOKING THE HIPPIE LETTECE while the REST OF the clones like MIKE IN CINCINNATI is just calling in here and giving us BAD Takes.
ROME: NOW I'M not saying go out there and be the "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW" dude, BUT COME ON CLONES Grab a VINE and BRING a STRONG TAKE. NEXT UP WE GOT LANCE BERKMAN FROM THE CARDS.

Demonpenz
10-28-2011, 02:36 AM
ROME: WHATS UP BIG PUMA?
BERKMAN: Nothing ma...
ROME: AWESOME
ROME: BERKMAN YOUR NAME IS THE BIG PUMA WHERE'D THAT COME FROM
BERKMAN:Well one day in the Clubhouse....
ROME:CLASSIC
ROME: HOW IS YOUR BEARD GETTING ALL TIGER WOODS AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION?
BERKMAN. I don't know what that.....
ROME: STU! YOU HEAR THIS? I DON'T ASK FOR MUCH....JUST.....Beeee.....more.....PUMA......LESS "The GUY WHO CLEANS MY WINDSHIELD ON THE 405"
BERKMAN: I think I'm Done here
ROME: THERE YOU GO....GREAT JOB..........

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-28-2011, 02:38 AM
ROME: Well there you have it. BUCKS OUT THERE IN SUNNY SANDY EGGO, DRINKING FRUITY DRINKS SMOKING THE HIPPIE LETTECE while the REST OF the clones like MIKE IN CINCINNATI is just calling in here and giving us BAD Takes.
ROME: NOW I'M not saying go out there and be the "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW" dude, BUT COME ON CLONES Grab a VINE and BRING a STRONG TAKE. NEXT UP WE GOT LANCE BERKMAN FROM THE CARDS.

Pointer... you don't need to break up quotes from the same person.... plus youve lost your burst

Demonpenz
10-28-2011, 02:41 AM
ROME: THATS MY MAN LANCE BERKMAN, DUDE IS GETTING IT DONE IN ST.LOUIS.....*Long Pause* That TOWN HAS HAD IT TOUGH AS OF LATE, WITH THE PUJOLS CONTRACT, THE JOSE OQUENDO RUNNING ONTO THE FIELD TO CALL TIMEOUT, THE TONY LARUSSA GETTING BEHIND THE WHEEL AFTER HITTING THE SAUCE. YOU KNOW WHAT? THE BIG PUMA COMPETES. THAT IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY ABOUT MIKE VICK

*RUNS THE CLIP*

"I DON'T KNOW WHY OTHER QBS GET HIT IN THE HEAD AND I DON'T GET THE CALLS'

HEY RON MEXICO IF YOU RUN AROUND TOWN FIGHTING HOOCH VS. THE GERMAN SHEPPARD OFF THAT JIM BULISHI MOVIE VS. BEETHOVON THE DOG, THEN YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET THE SOME REP AS PEYTON MANNING.

Caseyguyrr
10-28-2011, 02:41 AM
does anyone else hate jim rome but me?

Demonpenz
10-28-2011, 02:43 AM
LETS GO TO THE EMAIL>

JIM,

Pointer... you don't need to break up quotes from the same person.... plus youve lost your burst

Signed THE DUDE WHO DRIVES A RASCAL AT WAL-MART

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-28-2011, 02:43 AM

Yes

Caseyguyrr
10-28-2011, 02:44 AM
Yes

thank you, youre a good man

Demonpenz
10-28-2011, 02:45 AM
DEAR JIM,

SIGNED THE DUDE ON THE INTERNET WHO LISTENS TO NPR

HAHA CLONES.........IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW
BANG YOUR MONEY
TELL YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATION
TO GET DAVE RAMSEY ON OR THE JOSH GROBEN

mcaj22
10-28-2011, 02:51 AM
you're kidding yourself if you dont think the Marty 13-3 year and then Norv's first two years werent the most stacked talent a team in the AFC had at making a Super Bowl run.

I'd say in that three year window, was certainly pissed away by bad FO and coaching, Chargers had the perfect mix of offense and defense before it clearly fell apart (LT going downhill, Gates lingering injuries, most of the defense leaving, etc).

But there was a good couple years where everyone was healthy and the Chargers no doubt had a team that could hang in the Super Bowl with anyone.

But your coach, well, yeah. he sucks.

Demonpenz
10-28-2011, 02:52 AM
you're kidding yourself if you dont think the Marty 13-3 year and then Norv's first two years werent the most stacked talent a team in the AFC had at making a Super Bowl run.

I'd say in that three year window, was certainly pissed away by bad FO and coaching, Chargers had the perfect mix of offense and defense before it clearly fell apart (LT going downhill, Gates lingering injuries, most of the defense leaving, etc).

But there was a good couple years where everyone was healthy and the Chargers no doubt had a team that could hang in the Super Bowl with anyone.

But your coach, well, yeah. he sucks.

RACK'EM

Caseyguyrr
10-28-2011, 02:56 AM
DEAR JIM,

SIGNED THE DUDE ON THE INTERNET WHO LISTENS TO NPR

HAHA CLONES.........IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW
BANG YOUR MONEY
TELL YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATION
TO GET DAVE RAMSEY ON OR THE JOSH GROBEN

so I'm a clone?

blaise
10-28-2011, 06:57 AM
He gave me a 50 inch TV.

Radar Chief
10-28-2011, 07:07 AM
ROME: WHATS UP BIG PUMA?
BERKMAN: Nothing ma...
ROME: AWESOME
ROME: BERKMAN YOUR NAME IS THE BIG PUMA WHERE'D THAT COME FROM
BERKMAN:Well one day in the Clubhouse....
ROME:CLASSIC
ROME: HOW IS YOUR BEARD GETTING ALL TIGER WOODS AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION?
BERKMAN. I don't know what that.....
ROME: STU! YOU HEAR THIS? I DON'T ASK FOR MUCH....JUST.....Beeee.....more.....PUMA......LESS "The GUY WHO CLEANS MY WINDSHIELD ON THE 405"
BERKMAN: I think I'm Done here
ROME: THERE YOU GO....GREAT JOB..........

:LOL: Gawd I hate that midget douche bag. Nice work though, Penz, you’ve obviously got him figured out. :thumb:

Demonpenz
10-28-2011, 07:37 AM
I have to credit KCMIZZOU. He had one post that should be a hall of fame post, about rome. Pretty much laid out the templete.

MahiMike
10-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Come at me clones!

blaise
10-28-2011, 07:52 AM
This guy has his voice and cadence down probably better than anyone I've heard:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4z2uQlji28Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lewdog
10-28-2011, 10:21 AM

I do as well. He is horrible.

I honestly don't know people who watch him because they think he knows what he is talking about. He sucks.

BigMeatballDave
10-28-2011, 06:14 PM
When is this supposed to air? Matt wasnt on there today...

griZZly64
10-28-2011, 06:19 PM
He gave me a 50 inch TV.

Are you THE blaise in KC? I always pictured it as BlaZe.

Molitoth
10-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Rome is annoying, but I admit I find myself laughing at some of his rants.
I very rarely listen to his show though, so I suppose I've never burned myself out on his antics.

ExtremeChief
10-28-2011, 07:17 PM
This guy has his voice and cadence down probably better than anyone I've heard:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4z2uQlji28Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That guy was badass.... here is an old one...

http://youtu.be/3s8BZjcP3qU