PDA

View Full Version : Football Baldwin to stay in slot & TO tried to off himself again

Okie_Apparition
10-27-2011, 05:22 PM
Baldwin as a slot receiver

KCStar.com

The Chiefs used Jonathan Baldwin mainly as a slot receiver in his NFL debut last week in Oakland. That's a spot usually reserved for a smaller, quicker player.

But coach Todd Haley said at today's news conference that may be Baldwin's role, at least for the time being.

''Steve Breaston and Dwayne Bowe are playing at a very high level right now,'' Haley said. ''They’re making good progress every week and I surely don’t want to disrupt them a whole bunch and start moving them around. At the same time, we want to get guys involved that we believe can help us. Jonathan is a big guy and has a bunch of ability.

''You’ll see us just being creative in the way we use a number of guys . . . to attack the defense we’re playing. Last week it was something we felt gave us an advantage . . . It was a good start for him.''

Baldwin caught one pass for 14 yards against the Raiders.

By Adam Teicher on October 27, 2011 - 11:52amThe Kansas City Star
login or register to post comments

------------------------------

Recent 911 call: T.O. attempted suicide

Posted by Mike Florio on October 27, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT

ReutersIn 2006, receiver Terrell Owens created a major stir with a drug overdose that was believed to be a suicide attempt. Last month, Owens reportedly had another overdose, as reported by TMZ.

Now, TMZ has obtained the 911 call that was placed earlier this month. Asked whether the ingestion of prescription medication was a suicide attempt, a woman who was speaking to the 911 dispatcher said, “Yes. I believe so.“

The last time something like this happened, Owens was a member of the Cowboys. He held a press conference at Valley Ranch to declare that he hadn’t attempted suicide. The event punctuated by a clumsy declaration from publicist Kim Etheredge that Owens has “25 million reasons why he should be alive,” a reference to the $25 million contract he had signed with the Cowboys earlier that year.

This time around, Owens is trying to attract the attention of an NFL team, and he has said nothing publicly regarding the incident. The content of the 911 call likely will do nothing to assist his chances of getting back into the NFL.

Marcellus
10-27-2011, 05:25 PM
He ws wide the Fuck open for TD in the last game that was missed and open several other times. I have no issue with Baldwin in the slot.

Should previde a matchup issue for usually smaller CB's.

BlueBolt
10-27-2011, 05:27 PM
I'm sure if Baldwin had Rivers throwing to him he would be more motivated to play better. I mean I would be sad to have Cassel as my QB who is a certified scrub.

Okie_Apparition
10-27-2011, 05:29 PM
If Rivers had another one of his temper tantrums. Baldwin would go Thomas Jones on his ass

Marcellus
10-27-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm sure if Baldwin had Rivers throwing to him he would be more motivated to play better. I mean I would be sad to have Cassel as my QB who is a certified scrub.

Nice trolling. Too bad you won't be around Tuesday.

You do realize Cry Me a Rivers plays horrible aginst KC right? Not just recently, throughout his career and well he isn't exactly lighting it up this year anyway.

Hammock Parties
10-27-2011, 05:31 PM
He played on the outside on at least one play. Cassel badly overthrew a jump ball.

SPchief
10-27-2011, 05:32 PM
I'm sure if Baldwin had Rivers throwing to him he would be more motivated to play better. I mean I would be sad to have Cassel as my QB who is a certified scrub..

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-27-2011, 05:35 PM

Another ho hum troll attempt. Please try to step up your game.

Consistent1
10-27-2011, 06:54 PM
TO is one weird dude. Strange. But how the fuck does information like a 911 suicide call get to TMZ?

ZootedGranny
10-27-2011, 06:56 PM

Worked for Buster Davis.

Frazod
10-27-2011, 06:57 PM
We should take up a collection to send that prima donna prick a sawed-off shotgun and two slugs.

Do it right - we don't want to hear from you again.

-King-
10-27-2011, 06:57 PM
Worked for Buster Davis.

ROFL Nice.

lcarus
10-27-2011, 07:13 PM
TO is one weird dude. Strange. But how the **** does information like a 911 suicide call get to TMZ?

Is Chris Farley the 911 operator?
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x5bVrHiPSzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990
10-27-2011, 07:16 PM
T.O. goes into the Hall as a Bengal. You heard it here first.....

BossChief
10-27-2011, 07:18 PM
I bet TO has a 5" penis and cant even get it up.

Consistent1
10-27-2011, 07:24 PM
I can understand someone talking and there being the rumor part. But, to get the recording? Somebody got a little extra Christmas money, Haha.

Bump
10-27-2011, 07:43 PM
He ws wide the **** open for TD in the last game that was missed and open several other times. I have no issue with Baldwin in the slot.

Should provide a match up issue for usually smaller CB's.

FYP

FURY
10-27-2011, 09:19 PM
T.O. goes into the Hall as a Bengal. You heard it here first.....

Not a chance lol. I think he'd go in as a Cowboy.

TEX
10-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Well - how many sit-ups did he do this time?

HemiEd
10-27-2011, 09:31 PM
We should take up a collection to send that prima donna prick a sawed-off shotgun and two slugs.

Do it right - we don't want to hear from you again.

Something tells me that if he wanted anything other than attention, he would have been successful.

lewdog
10-27-2011, 09:39 PM

Trolling is only cool if you try to make people laugh. These are just weak attempts.

SnakeXJones
10-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Die in a fire

Chiefs=Champions
10-27-2011, 10:45 PM
This bluebolt girl, is the worst troll I've ever seen. wow just terrible.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-28-2011, 05:51 AM
He's better off in the slot because thats about as far as Cassel can see.

bevischief
10-28-2011, 05:55 AM
TO is one weird dude. Strange. But how the **** does information like a 911 suicide call get to TMZ?

Someone leaked it...

MahiMike
10-28-2011, 07:40 AM
I actually like this idea. Think of the mismatches with him vs a slow LB. He'll basically be taking Moeaki's place. Me likey.

CaliforniaChief
10-28-2011, 07:57 AM
I actually like this idea. Think of the mismatches with him vs a slow LB. He'll basically be taking Moeaki's place. Me likey.

Yep, basically he's a split out tight end. Should be interesting.

On the other story, I wonder if Drew Rosenhaus attached the 911 tape to the workout tape??

GoHuge
10-28-2011, 09:07 AM
I bet TO has a 5" penis and cant even get it up.Why does that thought enter your mind and what is it supposed to mean? Would he better in your book if he walked around with a fully erect 10" penis all day? Not sure what your penis standards are, but what do you consider to be a nice cock?