PDA

View Full Version : MU Big 12 Announces Mizzou Out for 2012

Pages : [1] 2

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 10:00 AM
and West Virginia is in.

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=205323383

Beginning with the 2012-13 season it is expected that the Big 12 Conference will be comprised of 10 Universities – Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech and West Virginia. The Big 12’s footprint will encompass five states with over 36 million people. More than 4,100 student-athletes from across the United States and around the World compete annually in the 23 sports sponsored by the Conference.

http://i41.tinypic.com/90bl12.jpg

Saulbadguy
10-28-2011, 10:01 AM
:rockon:

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Get ready for it.

http://i41.tinypic.com/90bl12.jpg

Trivers
10-28-2011, 10:03 AM
As a Mizzou Rolla grad, I am ashamed.

DMAC
10-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Technically that is not an announcement of Mizzou leaving...

Saulbadguy
10-28-2011, 10:04 AM
Technically that is not an announcement of Mizzou leaving...

:doh!:

Demonpenz
Can someone post ARI?

eazyb81
"The Big 12 is a perfect fit for West Virginia University," said WVU President Dr. James P. Clements. "It is a strong conference that, like WVU, values quality academic and athletic programs, and has a great tradition of success. This is a very exciting time for WVU and Mountaineer nation. I am confident that the future of WVU athletics has never been more promising."

LMAO

Braincase
10-28-2011, 10:06 AM
Welcome, West Virginia.

DMAC
10-28-2011, 10:07 AM
:doh!:

Just sayin

BourbonMan
10-28-2011, 10:09 AM
http://missouri.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1285378

Moments ago, the Big 12 sent out a press release it would add West Virginia to the conference for the 2012-13 athletic season. The release states league will have ten teams. Missouri is not listed as one of them.

Beginning with the 2012-13 season it is expected that the Big 12 Conference will be comprised of 10 Universities - Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech and West Virginia. The Big 12's footprint will encompass five states with over 36 million people. More than 4,100 student-athletes from across the United States and around the World compete annually in the 23 sports sponsored by the Conference.

Earlier this morning, PowerMizzou.com reported that the Big 12 was drafting a release of Missouri from the league. The Tigers are expected to apply and be accepted to the Southeastern Conference in the coming days.

Read the entire Big 12 release right here.

It is not known at this time if Missouri will make any sort of a statement today, but the path appears clear for the Tigers to make the move to the SEC, as PowerMizzou.com first reported in this story more than a month ago.

T-post Tom
10-28-2011, 10:10 AM
LMAO

ROFL

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 10:11 AM
Awesome!

ImAWalkingCorpse
10-28-2011, 10:14 AM
http://deathby1000papercuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/countryfolk.jpg
They're coming to Lawrence and Manhattan boys.

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 10:14 AM
Big 12 fans, I present your new football overlords:

http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/west-va-f-yeah.jpg

Pitt Gorilla
10-28-2011, 10:15 AM
LMAOHe's right in that several Big IIX members have academics of similar quality.

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 10:17 AM
It will be interesting to see if Mizzou's exit money was used to help fund West Virginia's Big East buyout, or if WVU had to do it all on its own.

Lzen
10-28-2011, 10:18 AM

Nope. Mizzou is not in the Big 12 anymore. ;)

kepp
10-28-2011, 10:19 AM
Nope. Mizzou is not in the Big 12 anymore. ;)

We must've found some wheels for that car. SEC!!

Pitt Gorilla
From the Louisville Rivals site:

So what happened between Thursday's good-feeling vibes that the Big 12 was going to take both teams and move to 11 and Friday's likely addition of just one team?

While no one outside those board rooms and athletic director's offices knows exactly what happened, two Big 12 sources Friday morning told CardinalSports.com it came down to money and Texas.

One Big 12 source said both Kansas schools were on board with 12 members, Texas Tech prefers 12 members, Iowa State is in favor of Louisville, Baylor likes Louisville and both Oklahoma schools prefer the conference moving back to 12 members. So why stop at 10?

Texas would appear to be the lynchpin that holds the TV grant of rights deal together. The rest of the Big 12 want Texas to agree to the TV rights deal and may have caved to the request to stay at 10 teams.

Pants
Big 12 fans, I present your new football overlords:

http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/west-va-f-yeah.jpg

Who put the WVU shirts on those MU fans?

dirk digler
10-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Finally...

And it still looks like the Big12 is Texas's bitch

SPchief
10-28-2011, 10:21 AM

So what happened between Thursday's good-feeling vibes that the Big 12 was going to take both teams and move to 11 and Friday's likely addition of just one team?

While no one outside those board rooms and athletic director's offices knows exactly what happened, two Big 12 sources Friday morning told CardinalSports.com it came down to money and Texas.

One Big 12 source said both Kansas schools were on board with 12 members, Texas Tech prefers 12 members, Iowa State is in favor of Louisville, Baylor likes Louisville and both Oklahoma schools prefer the conference moving back to 12 members. So why stop at 10?

Texas would appear to be the lynchpin that holds the TV grant of rights deal together. The rest of the Big 12 want Texas to agree to the TV rights deal and may have caved to the request to stay at 10 teams.

Seems stable to me

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 10:23 AM

ROFL

KK is right, the Big 12 is stronger than ever.....as long as UT gets what it wants.

The hoes best not step outta line.

ImAWalkingCorpse
10-28-2011, 10:24 AM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/west-virginia/woman-utters-line-never-previously-recorded-police-report
11/16 UPDATE: Malodorous suspect gets 90 days in jail.

Meet Melissa Lee Williams. The West Virginia woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a motor inn.

The October 22 incident is detailed in an amusing/gross Jackson County Sheriff’s Department report excerpted here.

According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my pussy.” At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, “commenced to undress herself,” reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.

While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”

When Deputy Mellinger arrived on the scene he observed Williams--who, like the two men, appeared to be intoxicated--nude from the waist down. After pocketing a knife that was on the coffee table in front of Williams, Mellinger arrested her for domestic assault and brandishing a deadly weapon.

Williams, who was released from jail after posting $3000 bond, is next due in Jackson County Magistrate Court on February 16.

Here are the ladies from WV.

Lzen
10-28-2011, 10:32 AM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/west-virginia/woman-utters-line-never-previously-recorded-police-report
11/16 UPDATE: Malodorous suspect gets 90 days in jail.

Meet Melissa Lee Williams. The West Virginia woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a motor inn.

The October 22 incident is detailed in an amusing/gross Jackson County Sheriff’s Department report excerpted here.

According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my pussy.” At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, “commenced to undress herself,” reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.

While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your ****ing throat.”

When Deputy Mellinger arrived on the scene he observed Williams--who, like the two men, appeared to be intoxicated--nude from the waist down. After pocketing a knife that was on the coffee table in front of Williams, Mellinger arrested her for domestic assault and brandishing a deadly weapon.

Williams, who was released from jail after posting $3000 bond, is next due in Jackson County Magistrate Court on February 16.

Here are the ladies from WV.

ROFL

I'm sure you could find a similar meth addict from Missouri story. Don't act like your $hit don't stink.

BigChiefFan
They should have just left it the Big 8 in the first place. WVU entering sounds like someone threw a dart and didn't think it through.

mikeyis4dcats.

those guys have already been there. They are from Osceola.

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 10:33 AM
Jesus Christ, could this conference be any more dysfunctional? LMAO

BryanDFischer Bryan Fischer by Leabonics
RT @patricksouthern: Multiple sources: #WVU will receive equal share of Big 12 Tier 1 and Tier 2 revenue immediately; TCU won't until 2015.

kepp
10-28-2011, 10:35 AM

RT @patricksouthern: Multiple sources: #WVU will receive equal share of Big 12 Tier 1 and Tier 2 revenue immediately; TCU won't until 2015.

texas: "And you'll LIKE IT!!"

Saulbadguy
10-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Who put the WVU shirts on those MU fans?

Pro-tip : The movie "Winter's Bone" was set in Missouri, NOT West Virginia.

ImAWalkingCorpse
ROFL

I'm sure you could find a similar meth addict from Missouri story. Don't act like your $hit don't stink.

I'm not an MU guy, I'm a UMKC guy.

Mr. Plow
ROFL

Talk about a retard fight......Missouri making fun of West Virginia. LMAO

Frazod
10-28-2011, 10:38 AM

Hey, West Virginia has just as many professional teams as Kansas!

Fritz88
Well, fuck Mizzou
Posted via Mobile Device

eazyb81
West Virginia and the 28 television sets in their state are certain to impress the TV networks. I'm sure you guys will make it rain on your next TV deal by locking up the Morgantown and Fort Worth markets. LMAO

Saulbadguy
10-28-2011, 10:39 AM

OT: What would be a worst way to die, a meth lab explosion or a coal mine explosion?

Discuss.

InvinciBill
10-28-2011, 10:40 AM
Pretty hilarious that Mizzou fans are making fun of WV's white trash population ... just before moving to the SEC. :spock:

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 10:40 AM

West Virginia is so small and shitty it makes Kansas feel like a big state.

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Pretty hilarious that Mizzou fans are making fun of WV's white trash population ... just before moving to the SEC. :spock:

:LOL:

Frazod
10-28-2011, 10:42 AM
OT: What would be a worst way to die, a meth lab explosion or a coal mine explosion?

Discuss.

I'd take either over dying from old age in Kansas.

Saulbadguy
West Virginia and the 28 television sets in their state are certain to impress the TV networks. I'm sure you guys will make it rain on your next TV deal by locking up the Morgantown and Fort Worth markets. LMAO

Television sets smack.

It's what you have when your football team blows a bag of dicks.

Mr. Plow

Discuss.

Meth lab in a coal mine.

Fritz88
10-28-2011, 10:43 AM
Can't wait for the Huggins and KSU reunion.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Plow
Seriously, this is going to be a fun thread.

Frazod
Television sets smack.

Did you get permission from Texas to post this?

Saulbadguy
Can't wait for the Huggins and KSU reunion.
Posted via Mobile Device

That is taking place this year, in a non-con game.

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Good call Mr. Burns.

If the Southeastern Conference is the Tigers’ future, Neinas insisted that era wouldn’t begin until the 2013-2014 school year. “If Missouri is to change horses, it wouldn’t be for 2012,” Neinas said.

Later in the call, Neinas was asked to clarify his idea for Missouri’s timetable, whether the Tigers could leave after this school year.

“It wouldn’t take place for the coming season,” Neinas said.

Frazod
Seriously, this is going to be a fun thread.

Ya think? LMAO

eazyb81
Television sets smack.

It is actually money smack, and we are going to make gobs of it while watching the Big 12 wither away and die on the vine.

:thumb:

SPchief
10-28-2011, 10:45 AM
Butthurt!

Bearcat
10-28-2011, 10:45 AM

KU fan points to trophies and actual accomplishments -- KU fan is arrogant asshole with a superiority complex.
MU fan points to number of TVs -- KU fan is butthurt.

Well, bye.

Bearcat
10-28-2011, 10:47 AM
Television sets smack.

Damn, got distracted by what was on TV (no, seriously) and Saul beat me to it.

It's a nice TV... and, it's in Missouri.

Frazod
10-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Damn, got distracted by what was on TV (no, seriously) and Saul beat me to it.

It's a nice TV... and, it's in Missouri.

This smack brought to you by a life long Missouri resident!

InvinciBill
10-28-2011, 10:50 AM

Another weird coincidence: The combined pro teams in KS and WV are equal to the combined Final Four and BCS appearances for Mizzou.

evenfall
10-28-2011, 10:50 AM

For all the Nebraska "junior member" smack, the Big 12 seems to have one/two senior members, a whole bunch of junior members, and now TCU is a pledge.

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 10:51 AM
For all the Nebraska "junior member" smack, the Big 12 seems to have one/two senior members, a whole bunch of junior members, and now TCU is a pledge.

Texas = senior member

OU = junior member

Tech and OSU = associate members by default

ku, ksu, baylor, isu = janitors

evenfall
10-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Television sets smack.

It will be fun to see where Missouri ranks as a football program compared to its old conference foes in 10 years.

Frazod
10-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Another weird coincidence: The combined pro teams in KS and WV are equal to the combined Final Four and BCS appearances for Mizzou.

Yeah, and giving a shit about that keeps me up nights, too. :whackit:

tk13
10-28-2011, 10:54 AM
This should be a nasty thread. Can't blame Mizzou though, I think KU and KSU should be trying to run out the door right behind them. It's pretty impressive that Texas can want something and get their way even if the other 9 schools disagree. I don't understand why they'd ever want to leave.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bewbies
10-28-2011, 10:54 AM

This post gets my vote for funniest yet. :evil:

evenfall
10-28-2011, 10:55 AM

Maybe one day WV will buy a BCS game out from under Kansas after Kansas beat them head to head.

CoMoChief
10-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Awesome!

What would be funny....is if the SEC ended up inviting other schools and not mizzou..then they're left in the dark.

InvinciBill
10-28-2011, 10:57 AM

Oh right, TV sets are what matters. I thought it was athletic success.

Bump
10-28-2011, 10:58 AM
all I know is that KU better schedule Mizzou every fucking year, that's some great rivalry there. I fucking hate them but I love the intensity of those games. This reshuffling is fucking stupid.

Mr. Plow
What would be funny....is if the SEC ended up inviting other schools and not mizzou..then they're left in the dark.

What will be really funny will be MU's football seasons.

InvinciBill
Oh right, TV sets are what matters. I thought it was athletic success.

TV sets and, of course, the number of professional teams in the state where your college is. I am humbled.

eazyb81

It's hilarious that ridiculous fantasies like this is all you really have left after all the screaming that Mizzou never had an offer from the SEC and was stuck with the rest of Bevo's bitches.

Trevo_410
10-28-2011, 10:59 AM
FUCK YEH

http://p.twimg.com/Ac2ykLfCEAA6HdZ.jpg

Bearcat
10-28-2011, 10:59 AM
This smack brought to you by a life long Missouri resident!

Life Long? <strike>I lived in Nebraska for a year</strike> yeah, life long resident here. KCMO schools have lost their accreditation, the pro sports suck, the city is managed by morons, there's that 'Killa City' and meth thing... but hey, the cost of living is lower than the KS side for some reason, so that's a plus.

Saulbadguy
10-28-2011, 11:00 AM
What will be really funny will be MU's football seasons.

Those are already pretty amusing. Lately, their good seasons have ended up in getting screwed out of a good bowl, or losing in a crappy bowl. Now they are back to their old ways - sucking.

InvinciBill
10-28-2011, 11:01 AM
**** YEH

Poor Cyclones ...

bobbything
10-28-2011, 11:02 AM
This should be a nasty thread. Can't blame Mizzou though, I think KU and KSU should be trying to run out the door right behind them. It's pretty impressive that Texas can want something and get their way even if the other 9 schools disagree. I don't understand why they'd ever want to leave.
Posted via Mobile Device
I've been saying for a while that the anger at Texas is misdirected. It's the conference itself and other member institutions that allow Texas to behave this way. Really, I don't see how Texas gets their way in this situation. What are they gonna do, leave? No other conference would take them with their network (maybe the ACC, bad travel), and the money going independent isn't anywhere near what it is being in a conference (unless you've got a deal with NBC).

CoMoChief
10-28-2011, 11:02 AM
all I know is that KU better schedule Mizzou every ****ing year, that's some great rivalry there. I ****ing hate them but I love the intensity of those games. This reshuffling is ****ing stupid.

The rivalry will die down in significance over time. It would eventually be a lot like the Missouri/Illinois rivalry.

Frazod
10-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Life Long? <strike>I lived in Nebraska for a year</strike> yeah, life long resident here. KCMO schools have lost their accreditation, the pro sports suck, the city is managed by morons, there's that 'Killa City' and meth thing... but hey, the cost of living is lower than the KS side for some reason, so that's a plus.

Not sure what any of this has to do with your choice of bandwagons..... :Poke:

Reaper16
10-28-2011, 11:03 AM
This is the least funny thread I've read in a long time. This is like a Todd Haley Preseason level of humor performance.

Frazod
10-28-2011, 11:04 AM
The rivalry will die down in significance over time. It would eventually be a lot like the Missouri/Illinois rivalry.

Does this mean that Kansas will eventually get tired of starting every season with a loss and quit playing us?

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 11:05 AM
all I know is that KU better schedule Mizzou every fucking year, that's some great rivalry there. I fucking hate them but I love the intensity of those games. This reshuffling is fucking stupid.

That rivalry is dead unfortunately.

ImAWalkingCorpse
10-28-2011, 11:06 AM
That rivalry is dead unfortunately.

Yep KU is ending it. That really is unfortunate.

rageeumr
10-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Is it too early to start nominating people for the biggest douche in this thread?

Brock
10-28-2011, 11:07 AM

If they're not in the same conference, I doubt the intensity of the past will carry over.

Brock

That's ridiculous.

evenfall

I am sure they will. Self can squawk all he wants, but the university is not going to let a basketball coach scuttle a game that would make them millions. The university brass will help him to see things their way.

Mr. Plow

ROFL

And.....Here......We.......Go.......

Frazod
10-28-2011, 11:08 AM
Is it too early to start nominating people for the biggest douche in this thread?

Did you have any in particular in mind? :D

ImAWalkingCorpse
10-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Sorry I felt like the thread was going to lose it's burst.

Brock
I am sure they will. Self can squawk all he wants, but the university is not going to let a basketball coach scuttle a game that would make them millions. The university brass will help him to see things their way.

What control does the basketball coach have over a football game?

HemiEd

And if it weren't for Kansas, Arkansas, Kentucky, Iowa and Illinois, Missouri wouldn't have any.

eazyb81

I know, it is sad what they are doing to their fans. I've talked to many old time ku fans and they are just sick that their AD might end the series.

Pitt Gorilla
10-28-2011, 11:10 AM
That's ridiculous.MU will do it. Will Kansas?

Frazod
10-28-2011, 11:11 AM
And if it weren't for Kansas, Arkansas, Kentucky, Iowa and Illinois, Missouri wouldn't have any.

Okay, you lost me with this one. :spock:

HemiEd
10-28-2011, 11:11 AM

Right after Alabama and LSU grant you yours.

evenfall
10-28-2011, 11:12 AM
What control does the basketball coach have over a football game?

Do you think they will show up to get baby-sealed in football every year but won't play the basketball game?

Frazod

We're not members yet.

Reaper16
That doesn't even make sense.

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 11:13 AM

Meaning it takes all of those states to support all those "Missouri" professional sports teams.

HemiEd
It is actually money smack, and we are going to make gobs of it while watching the Big 12 wither away and die on the vine.

:thumb:

I predict it gets stronger now that it has upgraded to teams that have actually accomplished something.

chiefqueen
**** YEH

The 2 KS logos are backwards. (K-State is west of KU.)

track
10-28-2011, 11:14 AM
If they're not in the same conference, I doubt the intensity of the past will carry over.

Agree

beer bacon
I've been saying for a while that the anger at Texas is misdirected. It's the conference itself and other member institutions that allow Texas to behave this way. Really, I don't see how Texas gets their way in this situation. What are they gonna do, leave? No other conference would take them with their network (maybe the ACC, bad travel), and the money going independent isn't anywhere near what it is being in a conference (unless you've got a deal with NBC).

It makes sense for the remaining Big 12 schools to behave the way they do. ISU, KU, KSU, and Baylor need to UT to stay in the Big 12 so they have spots in a BCS conference. Texas Tech's fate is tied to UT. Texas Tech will need to ride UT's coattails if the Big 12 collapses. OU and OSU tried to leave for the PAC, but they got rejected. They are probably just trying to figure out their next move. I am sure OU isn't happy about constantly getting overruled by Texans.

Brock
Do you think they will show up to get baby-sealed in football every year but won't play the basketball game?

Oh, you bet your ass if Bill Self doesn't want to play Missouri, it won't happen. He does have the power.

Also, baby sealed every year? That's pretty funny, considering history.

ImAWalkingCorpse
DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
West Virginia. Good lord. That state is basically Nebraska, if it traded all its money for hills and oxycodone addictions.

Frazod
Meaning it takes all of those states to support all those "Missouri" professional sports teams.

Yeah, the six million Missouri residents apparently don't count. LMAO

evenfall
10-28-2011, 11:15 AM
Is BYU in?

Brock
10-28-2011, 11:15 AM
MU will do it. Will Kansas?

"We're leaving the conference, but we still want to play you even though it's largely meaningless. What's that, you're not leaping at this opportunity?" :rolleyes:

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Yeah, the six million Missouri residents apparently don't count. LMAO

Yeah, but what - like 4 million of them live on the edges of the state trying to escape?

bobbything
10-28-2011, 11:16 AM
ISU, KU, KSU, and Baylor need to UT to stay in the Big 12 so they have spots in a BCS conference.
My point is, where is Texas gonna go? They pigeonholed themselves into the B12 with that LHN.

Pitt Gorilla
10-28-2011, 11:17 AM
"We're leaving the conference, but we still want to play you even though it's largely meaningless. What's that, you're not leaping at this opportunity?" :rolleyes:Kansas doesn't play non-conference games?

Reaper16
Yeah, but what - like 4 million of them live on the edges of the state trying to escape?
In This Topic: we forget that major cities developed alongside rivers or ocean ports for commerce reasons.

Frazod

It would be interesting to see the percentage of KU fans who actually live in Missouri. Or at least work in Missouri.

Speaking of escaping.

Trevo_410
10-28-2011, 11:18 AM
"We're leaving the conference, but we still want to play you even though it's largely meaningless. What's that, you're not leaping at this opportunity?" :rolleyes:

butthurt

Mr. Plow
In This Topic: we forget that major cities developed alongside rivers or ocean ports for commerce reasons.

Please refrain from using facts, thank you.

SPchief

Yeah, thats the biggest flaw in that picture

evenfall
10-28-2011, 11:19 AM

You guys are just going to hurt our SOS most years. ;)

Bambi

As they should.

Life goes on.

We wish MU luck in the SEC.

Frazod

Like anyone cares. LMAO

Bearcat
10-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Please refrain from using facts, thank you.

LMAO

chiefqueen
From what I hear MU wants both rivalries to continue........but in KC. I know BB HCBS ain't going for that. As for football maybe KU can work out a deal with IA state to have that game in KC.

Mr. Plow
It would be interesting to see the percentage of KU fans who actually live in Missouri. Or at least work in Missouri.

Speaking of escaping.

Well for matters of this discussion, I'd like to escape Kansas but I'm sure as hell going to pick a better place than Missouri.

beer bacon

Bleeding Kansas wouldn't have happened if not for KU upsetting MU's football team 24-21 back in 1853.

Bearcat
10-28-2011, 11:21 AM
We wish MU luck in the SEC.

I don't. #butthurt #ballsack

Frazod
Well for matters of this discussion, I'd like to escape Kansas but I'm sure as hell going to pick a better place than Missouri.

I hear Nebraska's lovely this time of year.

eazyb81
From what I hear MU wants both rivalries to continue........but in KC. I know BB HCBS ain't going for that. As for football maybe KU can work out a deal with IA state to have that game in KC.

Trying to challenge Farmageddon for the most uninteresting neutral site game in the country?

Mr. Plow

I can't imagine MU would want to give up one of the OOC home games to play KU at Arrowhead.

tk13
10-28-2011, 11:22 AM
My point is, where is Texas gonna go? They pigeonholed themselves into the B12 with that LHN.

I think that's a good point. I don't know the answer to that.

I think this MU to WV comparison is tough though. You have to look at the big picture with these moves. Mizzou is doing this for long term stability. All these moves are about the future, not past history. The Big XII didn't just lose Mizzou. They've lost MU, Nebraska, CU and A&M... and gained TCU and WV. I don't know if you can call that a win.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 11:22 AM
I hear Nebraska's lovely this time of year.

Let's just eliminate the central US & Ohio as possible destinations....thanks.

beer bacon
10-28-2011, 11:23 AM

Flip it around. The only reason holding the conference together is Texas. They are staying because of the LHN and because they are turning it into their own fiefdom. Eliminate the advantages the Big 12 provides Texas, and they would get better deals in other conferences.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 11:23 AM
Big question is...how did they get WVU to get out of the 27 month penalty with the Big East? Pitt and Syracuse will be chomping at the bit to do the same. Did the Big XII pay the Big East to not enforce it?

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 11:24 AM
Big question is...how did they get WVU to get out of the 27 month penalty with the Big East? Pitt and Syracuse will be chomping at the bit to do the same. Did the Big XII pay the Big East to not enforce it?

Possibly used some/all of MU exit fees.

HemiEd

Those fans support your teams. They are regional teams with vast fan support, far reaching from Missouri's borders.

In the thread the other night I gave you some facts and I am too lazy to look them up again.
As late as the early 50s, St. Louis was the furthest west team in all of baseball, both American and National Leagues. It was everyone's team. They had one of the largest radio broadcasting networks of any team in the country.

Do you honestly think that if the Chiefs depended solely on Missourians support, they would survive?

You are welcome.

SPchief

Texas made Oklahoma give them a blow job?

chiefqueen
10-28-2011, 11:25 AM
I can't imagine MU would want to give up one of the OOC home games to play KU at Arrowhead.

I don't think they care about the FB game, they just don't want to step foot in AFH after this season.

beer bacon
Why would KU want to continue their vicious, bloodthirsty, bitter, 150 year old rivalry with Mizzou?? It is a Big 12 (founded in 1994) thing.

bobbything
At this point, I'd listen to a home/home sometime down the line. Playing the game in Missouri every year, OOC, while profitable, isn't necessarily ideal for KU. They could use an OOC home (or road) win by scheduling a patsy more than anything right now.

Basketball, it doesn't benefit KU at all.

HemiEd
We're not members yet.

Still in limbo, ok.

evenfall
10-28-2011, 11:26 AM

The only thing keeping them is the tv network. Once they decide to live without it, or some conference works the details out, they will be gone. They have been trying to get out for three straight years, and were inches away last time. for what Texas is worth in dollars and tv sets, they will leave. Money talks. Texas has owned a lucrative little conference for quite a while, but they will sell the farm and move up eventually.

bobbything
10-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Flip it around. The only reason holding the conference together is Texas. They are staying because of the LHN and because they are turning it into their own fiefdom. Eliminate the advantages the Big 12 provides Texas, and they would get better deals in other conferences.
Well, sure, but if you called Texas' bluff, what would they do?

bobbything
10-28-2011, 11:28 AM
The only thing keeping them is the tv network. Once they decide to live without it, or some conference works the details out, they will be gone. They have been trying to get out for three straight years, and were inches away last time. for what Texas is worth in dollars and tv sets, they will leave. Money talks. Texas has owned a lucrative little conference for quite a while, but they will sell the farm and move up eventually.
You're assuming they'll allow a conference to dictate their network, or they're willing to give up the network. There is more money in the B12 for Texas than anywhere else.

HemiEd
10-28-2011, 11:28 AM

:LOL: Saying nothing of the BYU logo, and lack of including Iowa State

Trevo_410
10-28-2011, 11:29 AM
If you guys can't understand the transparent point of the picture, then i don't know what to tell you...

Gonzo
10-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Well, as a Mizzou guy I must say that IMHO this is a stupid fucking move. Mizzou is light years away from competing with the likes of LSU and Alabama. "Hey recruit! Why don't you come to Mizzou! Fuck all those beaches and bikinis in Florida! Hello? Helloooooo?"
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 11:33 AM
If you guys can't understand the transparent point of the picture, then i don't know what to tell you...

I'm going to need a diagram & supporting documentation before I'll understand it.

SPchief
10-28-2011, 11:33 AM
LMAO

ImAWalkingCorpse
10-28-2011, 11:34 AM

KU and K-State understand, they have to play it like that movie "The Forgotten" because they know Bevo is watching them.

sedated
10-28-2011, 11:39 AM
I hate to say it, but the LHN ain't gonna be an issue much longer (IMHO). Even with ESPN strong-arming cable companies, no one has picked it up, no one is close to picking it up, and there are doubts it will ever get picked up - who seriously wants an entire channel dedicated to a school they don't give a rat's ass about?. If that's the ONLY reason no one wants Tejas, then we will be right back where we were within 4 years.

bobbything
10-28-2011, 11:47 AM
I hate to say it, but the LHN ain't gonna be an issue much longer (IMHO). Even with ESPN strong-arming cable companies, no one has picked it up, no one is close to picking it up, and there are doubts it will ever get picked up - who seriously wants an entire channel dedicated to a school they don't give a rat's ass about?. If that's the ONLY reason no one wants Tejas, then we will be right back where we were within 4 years.
But but but...it's Texas!! Everyone loves Texas!! Right??

Really though, I can't say I disagree with you here. If the LHN is really the only thing keeping Texas around, then if it fails, they're eventually gone. Though, that'll probably be the beginning of the super conferences.

Pitt Gorilla
10-28-2011, 11:49 AM
What happens if the PAC 12 decides they DO want Texas and OU?

SPchief
10-28-2011, 11:52 AM

Lots of butthurt would commence

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 11:54 AM

Great Plains Conference:

KU
KSU
ISU
Creighton
Drake
Missouri State
Wichita State
Nebraska-Omaha

Mr. Laz
10-28-2011, 11:54 AM
good riddance

Pitt Gorilla
10-28-2011, 11:57 AM
good riddance:)

sedated
10-28-2011, 11:57 AM

I'm guessing the 4 that leave (tx, tt, ou, osu) are replaced by byu and leftovers from the big east (cincinnatti, louisville), and maybe poach one from the conference usa/mountain west merger. Boise st may be a nice partner for byu, but their academics are awful.

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 11:59 AM
I'm guessing the 4 that leave (tx, tt, ou, osu) are replaced by byu and leftovers from the big east (cincinnatti, louisville), and maybe poach one from the conference usa/mountain west merger. Boise st may be a nice partner for byu, but their academics are awful.

And we know how big of an issue that is given the West Virginia invitation.

Pitt Gorilla
10-28-2011, 12:00 PM
And we know how big of an issue that is given the West Virginia invitation.KSU says hi.

Bearcat
10-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Great Plains Conference:

KU
KSU
ISU
Creighton
Drake
Missouri State
Wichita State
Nebraska-Omaha

Pfft... Northwest Missouri State would be a much better fit.

talastan
10-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Pfft... Northwest Missouri State would be a much better fit.

Or Missouri State

Bearcat
10-28-2011, 12:12 PM
UNO doesn't even have football... they're a hockey school.

Wait, is there such a thing as a hockey school?

mikeyis4dcats.
10-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Good call Mr. Burns.

THe Big East letting WVU out without the 27 month notice is the reason. But keep being uppity.

mikeyis4dcats.
10-28-2011, 12:15 PM

not in the NEW Big 12.

sedated
10-28-2011, 12:15 PM
And we know how big of an issue that is given the West Virginia invitation.

I know you are nothing more than a sh!t-talking troll, but they are not as bad as many have made them out to be.

Reerun_KC
10-28-2011, 12:16 PM
Cool.

Still worried about the Titanic 12, but adding WVA, and possible UL, BYU and Boise St would be pretty sweet.

evenfall
10-28-2011, 12:21 PM

There is a no-win here for everyone but UT and OU. Either their tv networks succeed and there is no network like every other conference has, or the networks fail and they leave for greener pastures.

HemiEd
10-28-2011, 12:21 PM

There would probably be a slot for Mizzou to come back to mediocrity, after getting ass raped in the SEC.

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 12:25 PM
I know you are nothing more than a sh!t-talking troll, but they are not as bad as many have made them out to be.

Actually yes they are, they are terrible. Anyone that graduates from a West Virginia high school with a 2.0 gets admitted.

ArrowheadHawk
10-28-2011, 12:29 PM

Frazod wins.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 12:31 PM
UNO doesn't even have football... they're a hockey school.

Wait, is there such a thing as a hockey school?

Yes, there is. Minnesota, North Dakota, St. Cloud State, MN Makato.... :thumb:

College hockey is pretty cool, it is one of the few things I miss about living in MN, since there is no coverage down here.

Discuss Thrower
So UCF, Houston, and SMU to the Big East? Christ, just fold them and USF into the Big XII and get it over with.

Reerun_KC
There would probably be a slot for Mizzou to come back to mediocrity, after getting ass raped in the SEC.

Who really cares what happens to MU?

I know I dont.

they chose to leave and go to a better if not the best conference in the country.

I applaud them. Am I jealous? Absoutely, but being ballsackhurt over it is petty at best...

Frazod
10-28-2011, 12:34 PM
Frazod wins.

There's still time to vote for me in the other thread, fucktard. LMAO

HemiEd
10-28-2011, 12:40 PM

I know I dont.

they chose to leave and go to a better if not the best conference in the country.

I applaud them. Am I jealous? Absoutely, but being ballsackhurt over it is petty at best...I want them gone, they have been a detriment to the strength of the conference since they started this.

We all know you are jealous, but hopefully the rest of us are not lumped in with you. Hell your ballsacking crap started a whole new tirade on here.
I am not, jealous, the SEC is the SOUTHEAST conference.

Do I care? Hell yes, for several reasons, if for nothing more than this board is a majority Mizzou fan board.

But we have beat this to death, we all know where each other stands.

rageeumr
10-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Did anybody hear Nick Wright take exception to the word "butthurt" the other day on his show? The text HAD to be from someone on this board. I almost crashed my car.

Reerun_KC
10-28-2011, 12:43 PM
I want them gone, they have been a detriment to the strength of the conference since they started this.

We all know you are jealous, but hopefully the rest of us are not lumped in with you. Hell your ballsacking crap started a whole new tirade on here.
I am not, jealous, the SEC is the SOUTHEAST conference.

Do I care? Hell yes, for several reasons, if for nothing more than this board is a majority Mizzou fan board.

But we have beat this to death, we all know where each other stands.

You feel better? I know I do...

Dayze
10-28-2011, 12:47 PM
to what degree will Kietzman's panties be bunched today?

Trevo_410
10-28-2011, 12:47 PM

I know I dont.

I applaud them. Am I jealous? Absoutely, but being ballsackhurt over it is petty at best...

I vote you as the best kU poster on this forum

ImAWalkingCorpse
10-28-2011, 12:49 PM

They will be so far up his rectum they will be coming out of his mouth.

Reerun_KC
10-28-2011, 12:49 PM
I vote you as the best kU poster on this forum

Lets not get carried away here....

SPchief
10-28-2011, 12:51 PM

O/U on how many times he breaks into tears on air today?

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 12:53 PM
O/U on how many times he breaks into tears on air today?

I will say four.

Bearcat
10-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Yes, there is. Minnesota, North Dakota, St. Cloud State, MN Makato.... :thumb:

College hockey is pretty cool, it is one of the few things I miss about living in MN, since there is no coverage down here.

Yeah, I have UNO season tickets, I was just mocking MU fan. ;)

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:01 PM
So, the Big XII boots MU out of the league before they announce they're leaving? Classic!

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:02 PM
So, the Big XII boots MU out of the league before they announce they're leaving? Classic!

Only an idiot would spin it this way.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:02 PM
Meltdown from KK forthcoming.

Bearcat
10-28-2011, 01:03 PM

It's a good thing for MU. Don't be retarded.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Anyone else just lose the whb stream on the internet?

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Only an idiot would spin it this way.

Has MU said they're leaving? Their Chancellor is in India giving a speech on how to improve call centers.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Anyone else just lose the whb stream on the internet?

Nevermind, stream is back for me.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Has MU said they're leaving? Their Chancellor is in India giving a speech on how to improve call centers.

I know you need to continue to be a douche so you can catch Wikedson, but don't worry, even if you finish second, everyone on here will still consider you a douche.

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:09 PM
I know you need to continue to be a douche so you can catch Wikedson, but don't worry, even if you finish second, everyone on here will still consider you a douche.

This post is full of thought. Congrats.

Bambi
10-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Lets wrap this thing up today from Kansas Sampler.

Reerun_KC
10-28-2011, 01:10 PM
Meltdown from KK forthcoming.

so far its pretty epic...

How much longer do we have to wait?

mnchiefsguy
This post is full of thought. Congrats.

It has more thought than your dumbass post about Mizzou getting kicked out.

mnchiefsguy

He has to get the obiligatory Kansas Sampler, etc. promotional plugs in.

Pitt Gorilla
So, the Big XII boots MU out of the league before they announce they're leaving? Classic!That would be perfect. No exit fees!

Stewie
I'm waiting for the lawyer's secretary to come in and tell us all how the world works. He took the road to success that didn't include going to MU. Nice choice.

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:11 PM
That would be perfect. No exit fees!

Umm... no. They'll pay a huge amount to go to the hillbilly conference.

Bambi
10-28-2011, 01:12 PM

The Racing Boys are coming right up.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm waiting for the lawyer's secretary to come in and tell us all how the world works. He took the road to success that didn't include going to MU. Nice choice.

This post is so full of douche that no one really knows what it means.

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:13 PM
This post is so full of douche that no one really knows what it means..

It wasn't meant for you. I'm sure you couldn't figure it out.

eazyb81
Umm... no. They'll pay a huge amount to go to the hillbilly conference.

That you will turn around and hand to the Big East conference so ROFL - wait for it - West Virginia can join and save the Big 12.

Pitt Gorilla
Umm... no. They'll pay a huge amount to go to the hillbilly conference.If you aren't lying and MU was kicked out, there would be NO exit fees.

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 01:14 PM

Can't you tell when shit gets real? Come on.

Reerun_KC
10-28-2011, 01:16 PM
Its on like donkey kong now.

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:17 PM
That you will turn around and hand to the Big East conference so ROFL - wait for it - West Virginia can join and save the Big 12.

MU surely wasn't going to save the Big XII and were irrelevant since forever. Go to the SEC and do the same. No one cares.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:18 PM
MU surely wasn't going to save the Big XII and were irrelevant since forever. Go to the SEC and do the same. No one cares.

No one cares, but your ass is red from all of your butthurt.

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:19 PM
No one cares, but your ass is red from all of your butthurt.

I think it's hilarious that the only attention MU can get nationally is by moving to the hillbilly conference. We can't win here, let's stir the pot by moving... that's all we got.

eazyb81
10-28-2011, 01:20 PM

Obviously someone cares because we were invited to the best athletic conference in the country and are going to make $12 million more a year in revenue because of it.

No one wants ku. NO ONE.

West Virginia fans aren't even happy about going to the Big Leftover. You guys were their safety. ROFL

Frazod
10-28-2011, 01:20 PM

ROFL

Hi Stooie!!!!!!!!!! I guess this is aimed at me. Hopefully no planes crash while you're farting around on the internet instead of single-handedly managing the entire airline industry.

Can't really offer much in the workings of the world, but when it comes to the workings of this board, I will say that all your alleged money and success certainly hasn't stopped you from becoming the biggest whiney bitch on the board, and since that's the only place I'll ever deal with your pampered twat ass, nothing else is really relevent to this conversation, is it?

Was there anything else, Stoooieeee?

Frazod
10-28-2011, 01:22 PM

But you care, Stooooooiieee. You care so very deeply. When we're gone, what will you have left to be a gaping vag about?

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Obviously someone cares because we were invited to the best athletic conference in the country and are going to make $12 million more a year in revenue because of it.

West Virginia fans aren't even happy about going to the Big Leftover. You guys were their safety. ROFL

But...but...but!!!! You were Big 10 material! Now it's the SEC? It was about academics going to the Big 10, now it's football in the hillbilly conference?

ImAWalkingCorpse
Ohhh KK thinks MU will be an afterthought in the Kansas City market if Notre Dame brings its basketball to the league.

ChiefsCountry
Hillbilly Conference? Damn the butthurt and irony is strong in that one.

mnchiefsguy
Notre Dame is replacing Mizzou in the KC market if ND joins the Big XII, per KK.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Hillbilly Conference? Damn the butthurt and irony is strong in that one.

He has said that a lot, he is obviously butthurt that he is too much of a dumbass to be a hillbilly.

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:24 PM
ROFL

Hi Stooie!!!!!!!!!! I guess this is aimed at me. Hopefully no planes crash while you're farting around on the internet instead of single-handedly managing the entire airline industry.

Can't really offer much in the workings of the world, but when it comes to the workings of this board, I will say that all your alleged money and success certainly hasn't stopped you from becoming the biggest whiney bitch on the board, and since that's the only place I'll ever deal with your pampered twat ass, nothing else is really relevent to this conversation, is it?

Was there anything else, Stoooieeee?

Sorry I struck a chord Mr. Secretary. Is there a fresh pot of coffee for the people that matter?

ImAWalkingCorpse
10-28-2011, 01:25 PM
Memo to KK Notre Dame would NEVER play at KU, K-state. They would only play at Texas...

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Memo to KK Notre Dame would NEVER play at KU, K-state. They would only play at Texas...

At Texas, and at Oklahoma. Don't see ND playing a road game anywhere else.

Frazod
10-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Sorry I struck a chord Mr. Secretary. Is there a fresh pot of coffee for the people that matter?

Here's a hint, sweetheart. The people who matter have better things to do than what we're doing right now.

If you'd like, I'll have my secretary send you a fresh box of maxi-pads. Sounds like you're running low.

Stoooooooooooieeeee.

ImAWalkingCorpse
10-28-2011, 01:27 PM
All 5 people who stopped by the booth at Kansas Sampler (KU fans) asked KK why MU is leaving? Ohhh I can't wait to call in and get him riled up.

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 01:27 PM

No one wants ku. NO ONE.

Wait a damn minute.

This whole we are going to make "X" amount more keeps changing. I know there isn't a set #, but for fucksakes.....let's be consistent.

Originally it was around $12 million more by going to the SEC.
Then, yesterday or the day before, someone said it was more like $30-$40 million more.
Now, we are back to $12 million.

easy, I don't think it was you changing to the $30-$40 million, but I want to know which # to go with God damnit.

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Here's a hint, sweetheart. The people who matter have better things to do than what we're doing right now.

If you'd like, I'll have my secretary send you a fresh box of maxi-pads. Sounds like you're running low.

Stoooooooooooieeeee.

I took the afternoon off since we blew our numbers out of the water this quarter. I'm just here to piss off MU fans. Everything MU does is perfect. I've been told that forever.

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Also.....holy fuck Stewie....what the fuck is wrong with you?

ImAWalkingCorpse
10-28-2011, 01:29 PM
Notre Dame will NEVER play road games against the teams outside of Austin and Oklahoma. KK needs to consult with Petro about how the Big East feels.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Wait a damn minute.

This whole we are going to make "X" amount more keeps changing. I know there isn't a set #, but for ****sakes.....let's be consistent.

Originally it was around $12 million more by going to the SEC.
Then, yesterday or the day before, someone said it was more like $30-$40 million more.
Now, we are back to $12 million.

easy, I don't think it was you changing to the $30-$40 million, but I want to know which # to go with God damnit.

I think one poster said 30-40 million (I don't recall who), but most of us have been saying 12 million all along.

Mr. Plow
10-28-2011, 01:31 PM
I think one poster said 30-40 million (I don't recall who), but most of us have been saying 12 million all along.

Ok, thank you. That's what I thought but then that whole $30-$40 million thing popped up.

Frazod
10-28-2011, 01:33 PM
I took the afternoon off since we blew our numbers out of the water this quarter. I'm just here to piss off MU fans. Everything MU does is perfect. I've been told that forever.

ROFL

Stooooooooiiiiiiieee!!!!!!! I'm so happy you blew Numbers. Who is he, anyway?

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:34 PM
ROFL

Just some guy off the street who gave him a quarter.

Stewie
10-28-2011, 01:36 PM
ROFL

Really? That's all you have? Is the coffee hot?

Frazod
10-28-2011, 01:37 PM
Just some guy off the street who gave him a quarter.

PEON!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU IMPLY THE MIGHTY STOOOOOOOIIIEE WOULD SUCK A DICK FOR A MERE QUARTER! DON'T YOU KNOW HE CHARGES MUCH MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These damn hillbillies, I swear. :harumph:

evenfall
10-28-2011, 01:37 PM
But...but...but!!!! You were Big 10 material! Now it's the SEC? It was about academics going to the Big 10, now it's football in the hillbilly conference?

Don't be jealous toward schools that have options.

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:38 PM
PEON!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU IMPLY THE MIGHTY STOOOOOOOIIIEE WOULD SUCK A DICK FOR A MERE QUARTER! DON'T YOU KNOW HE CHARGES MUCH MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These damn hillbillies, I swear. :harumph:

I was going to say a nickel, but I am much less of a douche than STOOOOOIIIEEEE. :LOL:

Frazod
10-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Really? That's all you have? Is the coffee hot?

Who drinks coffee in the afternoon?

Actually, a better question is why some alleged corporate hotshot like you would even give a shit what a bunch of hillbillies think about anything? I mean, shouldn't you be out golfing at the country club or something?

Its always amusing to see the unintended truths that ooze from the posts of the miserable.

DMAC
10-28-2011, 01:53 PM
So, I am sure it has been discussed...but I have not been following as close as most:

Will Mizzou be in the East or West?

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2011, 01:54 PM
So, I am sure it has been discussed...but I have not been following as close as most:

Latest rumors have Mizzou in the East, but nothing official yet.

mikeyis4dcats.
10-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Ok, thank you. That's what I thought but then that whole $30-$40 million thing popped up.

It was easyb or DJ who said it IIRC.

tredadda
10-28-2011, 01:55 PM
TV sets and, of course, the number of professional teams in the state where your college is. I am humbled.

You just quoted and responded to your own post. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. So who won that argument, you or you? ROFL

Backwards Masking
10-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Mu already had the title of Dirtiest, Filthiest, and Scumiest University of All Time wrapped up for eternity. But why stop there, huh guys?

HemiEd
10-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Notre Dame is replacing Mizzou in the KC market if ND joins the Big XII, per KK.

That would suck, that is the one school in this whole country that I truly do hate.

HemiEd
10-28-2011, 02:05 PM

Bama and LSU didn't want to interrupt their existing rivalries, but everything is totally equal in the SEC!

tredadda
10-28-2011, 02:06 PM

16+ pages of posts and counting says otherwise.

HemiEd
10-28-2011, 02:07 PM
16+ pages of posts and counting says otherwise.

You might find this board a lot easier if you bump your post per page count up to 80.

Also, even thought thread starter used a Mizzou logo, this is about what the BIG 12 announced. :D

Frazod
10-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Mu already had the title of Dirtiest, Filthiest, and Scumiest University of All Time wrapped up for eternity. But why stop there, huh guys?

LMAO

Seems like the KUnts get angrier and angrier with each new phase of the realignment.

Can't wait to see what you ladies have in store for us once things become official.

tredadda
10-28-2011, 02:13 PM
You might find this board a lot easier if you bump your post per page count up to 80.
Also, even thought thread starter used a Mizzou logo, this is about what the BIG 12 announced. :D

Was not aware that was possible. I just changed it, I appreciate that.

Backwards Masking
10-28-2011, 03:30 PM
LMAO

Seems like the KUnts get angrier and angrier with each new phase of the realignment.

Can't wait to see what you ladies have in store for us once things become official.

I'm not angry, I totally expected this.

Can't expect you guys to stick up for tradition and history in the Big 12 since you've never once been a part of it. It's hardly like you're leaving any legacies behind...

Frazod
10-28-2011, 03:33 PM

Can't expect you guys to stick up for tradition and history in the Big 12 since you've never once been a part of it. It's hardly like you're leaving any legacies behind...

Whatever, Wickedson. Write if you get work.

Discuss Thrower
10-28-2011, 03:39 PM

Not that I'm old enough to really know the milieu of the time, but it seems to me that the Big XII was an unholy marriage to the remainder of the SWC that was doomed to fail from the beginning.

Bowser
10-28-2011, 03:52 PM

http://troll.me/images/troll/u-jelly.jpg

CoMoChief
10-28-2011, 03:53 PM
So what would happen if MU said, "eh...we're going to stay now"...since they haven't officially left the conference, now that WVU is in the B12. Would B12 be forced to get another team to make it 12 teams again?

HemiEd
10-28-2011, 03:55 PM
So what would happen if MU said, "eh...we're going to stay now"...since they haven't officially left the conference, now that WVU is in the B12. Would B12 be forced to get another team to make it 12 teams again?

Aint going to happen, forgettaboutit.

Zebedee DuBois
10-28-2011, 03:58 PM
People who are never happy where they are....are never happy where they are.

kstater
10-28-2011, 03:58 PM

Scotchy would probably kill himself.