View Full Version : Chiefs Baldwin

KcMizzou
10-31-2011, 10:40 PM
Hey, I think this rook could be pretty good.

Deberg_1990
10-31-2011, 10:41 PM
Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin have potential to be unbelievable. Just think how far its come since January when we started Kevin Curtis.

keg in kc
10-31-2011, 10:42 PM
Yep, I'm thinking tonight was a taste of things to come.

It still boggles the mind though, that at the end of regulation we're running pass plays to Keary Colbert, which means one or more of the 3 Bs isn't on the field.

seclark
10-31-2011, 10:42 PM
Hey, I think this rook could be pretty good.

thumbs up!:thumb:
sec

Mama Hip Rockets
10-31-2011, 10:43 PM
Had a couple of big drops, but made some great catches too.

Reminds me of a young Dwayne Bowe. Back when Bowe used to drop passes.

Ming the Merciless
10-31-2011, 10:43 PM
He could be a fucking bad ass.....I love this pick

Molitoth
10-31-2011, 10:45 PM
Very inconsistent. Those drops were tough catches, but very catch able.

jd1020
10-31-2011, 10:47 PM
I like how when he was injured and I was saying this and comparing him to Bowe it was "He's never caught a pass in the nfl!!!!!!!"

Now it's "bad ass!" after 2 games.

rocknrolla
10-31-2011, 10:48 PM
Very inconsistent. Those drops were tough catches, but very catch able.
Its his second game. Give the kid a break. I think he will turn out great.

HoneyBadger
10-31-2011, 10:52 PM
Remember when Bowe had butter fingers... I think he turned out alright.

Molitoth
10-31-2011, 10:53 PM
Its his second game. Give the kid a break. I think he will turn out great.

Heh, I'm not saying fire him. I'm rooting for the kid, but in the future he's gotta catch those... that is what he is paid to do.

KevB
10-31-2011, 10:54 PM
He and Bowe on the field together....get Moeaki back next season....we'll have a bunch of athletic power forwards running routes in the secondary.

Nightfyre
I stand by my assertion he has Fitz-level upside.

chasedude
I see another weapon building with him. Hope he continues to make plays.

jd1020
10-31-2011, 10:55 PM
He and Bowe on the field together....get Moeaki back next season....we'll have a bunch of athletic power forwards running routes in the secondary.

Given Moeaki's injury history and now that he's torn his ACL I think we can look at TE this draft.

KcMizzou
10-31-2011, 10:55 PM
Remember when Bowe had butter fingers... I think he turned out alright.Got the right guy coaching the kid... I mean, that's what he does... WR's.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-31-2011, 10:56 PM
In watching Baldwin, he has a more natural catching motion and doesn't fight the ball as much as Bowe does.

Still has to work on his focus, but I think he can be great.

Gonzo
10-31-2011, 10:57 PM
Baldwinning is the new term round here...
Believe it.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR
10-31-2011, 10:57 PM
HE'S A DIVA!

/fucking retard idiot moron dipshit AIDS-for-brains fans

Otter
10-31-2011, 10:59 PM
Me too.

I still say Haley, Pioli & Clark are the best thing to happen to this team for a long, long, long time.

Sandy Eggo is stuck in the same rut as the Chiefs were with old broke dick coaches instead of moving along. Keep it up SD!!!

factortobe
10-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin have potential to be unbelievable. Just think how far its come since January when we started Kevin Curtis.

This x 10

Marcellus
10-31-2011, 11:08 PM
HE'S A DIVA!

/****ing retard idiot moron dipshit AIDS-for-brains fans

Yup. I think we will see why he was drafted in the 1st over the next 9 weeks.

He looked good other than 1 obvious drop and another tough one.

Hammock Parties
10-31-2011, 11:10 PM
5 catches for 82 yards and an electric TD in his second game?

Gonna be good.

Rasputin
10-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Was not use to seeing #89 get a touch down. Now am expecting to see manny more #89 getting touch downs.

lcarus
10-31-2011, 11:18 PM
I've been on the Baldwin train since we drafted him. This is just the type of WR corps we've needed for a long time.

58kcfan89
Loved the pick in April and I love the thought of an offense featuring [a healthy] Jamaal, D-Bowe, Stevie Tits, Baldwin and [a healthy] Moeaki. Give me a consistent QB and a few OL upgrades and GTFO.

But yeah, Baldwin's gunna be a good one. Wait til Haley has a whole offseason to work with him.

chiefs1111
Baldwin is going to be awesome. Baldwin Bowe and Breaston is an awesome trio

Frankie
10-31-2011, 11:54 PM
Given Moeaki's injury history and now that he's torn his ACL I think we can look at TE this draft.

Are either of Andrew Luck's TEs seniors? That Toilolo dude can be pretty awesome at 6-8.

Okie_Apparition
10-31-2011, 11:56 PM
Damn, they reshowed the TD catch
his head hit pretty hard on the turf

Nightfyre
10-31-2011, 11:57 PM
Baldwin's TD catch made the 8th greatest play of the week on ESPN.

Thig Lyfe
10-31-2011, 11:57 PM
So many fucking weapons on this team. We're always a QB away...

Frankie
11-01-2011, 12:05 AM
So many ****ing weapons on this team. We're always a QB away...

While Cassel had a good game, I wonder with awe how a Rodgers, Brady, P-Manning could do with our weapons.

aturnis
11-01-2011, 12:13 AM
HE'S A DIVA!

/****ing retard idiot moron dipshit AIDS-for-brains fans

He is a Diva. Don't get me wrong, I like him and hope he becomes great, but he's a diva.

Doesn't help his case that the first thing he did after catching his first NFL TD wasn't celebrating with his teammates, it was running to the closest camera and getting face time.

aturnis
11-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Are either of Andrew Luck's TEs seniors? That Toilolo dude can be pretty awesome at 6-8.

Fleener is IIRC.

aturnis
11-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Balwinning has more TD's than Julio Jones BITCHES! In three fewer games no less!

thabear
11-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Can someone make a gif when Baldwin made that TD

Rausch
11-01-2011, 12:39 AM
This isn't midseason for him, it's game 2.

I like what I see...

Fish
11-01-2011, 12:42 AM
Bust. I'm totally dropping him from my fantasy team.

TinyEvel
11-01-2011, 12:44 AM

The Killer B's!!!

BossChief
11-01-2011, 01:01 AM
He is a Diva. Don't get me wrong, I like him and hope he becomes great, but he's a diva.

Doesn't help his case that the first thing he did after catching his first NFL TD wasn't celebrating with his teammates, it was running to the closest camera and getting face time.

I don't give a fuck about what a player does after scoring a touchdown so long as it doesn't get us a penalty.

Chiefshrink
11-01-2011, 01:07 AM

yep:thumb:

58kcfan89
11-01-2011, 01:12 AM
I don't give a **** about what a player does after scoring a touchdown so long as it doesn't get us a penalty.

Honestly, I don't even give a shit if it's a penalty. Flowers' celebration last week was well worth all the raider middle fingers it got...

Chiefshrink
11-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Baldwin is going to be awesome. Baldwin Bowe and Breaston is an awesome trio

Only if Cassel produces. Yes he had a solid clutch drive in OT but if Rivers doesn't fumble that ball we all are on Cassel 'again' for not being a playmaker and sustaining drives.

FAX
11-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Rivers out-Casseled Cassel tonight. That's good.

Our defense remains stout, though. They were on the field for, what seemed like, 40 minutes. It's amazing they had the energy to keep the Slobbery Slinkers out of the endzone.

I still can't really come to grips with the fact that we won that game, frankly. It's like a crazy dream where the hot chick pulls her dress up over her head for no reason whatsoever.

FAX

Chiefshrink
11-01-2011, 01:18 AM
Give me a consistent QB and a few OL upgrades and GTFO.

This a 1000x

Richardson needs to go now. He is just awful:shake:

Chiefshrink
11-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Rivers out-Casseled Cassel tonight. That's good.

Our defense remains stout, though. They were on the field for, what seemed like, 40 minutes. It's amazing they had the energy to keep the Slobbery Slinkers out of the endzone.

I still can't really come to grips with the fact that we won that game, frankly. It's like a crazy dream where the hot chick pulls her dress up over her head for no reason whatsoever.

FAX

Rivers had his own "Joe Pisarcik" moment and Cassel was Herm Edwards for a moment:thumb:

Hammock Parties
11-01-2011, 05:22 AM
Sounds like a diva

WR JONATHAN BALDWIN
Talk about your home debut and passes going to you right away: “They came to me. I caught the passes and I am happy that happened. Like I said, we got the ‘W’ and everybody is excited about that and that’s the main thing I’m concerned with.”

You had one ball go off you and it was intercepted. Talk about the highs and the lows: “It happens. Unfortunately, you want to catch them all, but I didn’t. I told Matt [Cassel] I owe him two. I’ve just got to keep improving every week.”

Take us through that last drive, what was being said in the huddle? “We’ve just got to make plays. That’s the main thing. All we were concerned with was trying to make plays.”

eazyb81
11-01-2011, 05:32 AM
Bowe had the dropsies early in his career and got it ironed out. It is obvious Baldwin has a ton of potential and I have no doubt Haley will get it out of him like he did Bowe.

It was nice to see Cassel have more confidence going downfield.

the Talking Can
11-01-2011, 06:22 AM
Baldwin looked great for a rookie in his second game...his size is crazy

Gonzo
11-01-2011, 06:36 AM
While Cassel had a good game, I wonder with awe how a Rodgers, Brady, P-Manning could do with our weapons.

This...

It's like having a 440 Wedge, built to the max specs in a fucking 88 dodge dynasty.

That's what Cassel is, a Dodge fucking Dynasty.
Posted via Mobile Device

Direckshun
11-01-2011, 06:56 AM
A DEEP THREAT.

HOLY SHIT.

WE HAVE A DEEP THREAT.

TRR
11-01-2011, 07:04 AM
Sounds like a diva

WR JONATHAN BALDWIN
Talk about your home debut and passes going to you right away: “They came to me. I caught the passes and I am happy that happened. Like I said, we got the ‘W’ and everybody is excited about that and that’s the main thing I’m concerned with.”

You had one ball go off you and it was intercepted. Talk about the highs and the lows: “It happens. Unfortunately, you want to catch them all, but I didn’t. I told Matt [Cassel] I owe him two. I’ve just got to keep improving every week.”

Take us through that last drive, what was being said in the huddle? “We’ve just got to make plays. That’s the main thing. All we were concerned with was trying to make plays.”

He says the right things in most cases but Baldwin's track record is his track record. We can all hope upon hope that he grows up, stays out of trouble, practices hard, and is a good teammate. His potential is thru the roof...but his NFL career started just like his college football career ended.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs=Champions
11-01-2011, 07:09 AM
He says the right things in most cases but Baldwin's track record is his track record. We can all hope upon hope that he grows up, stays out of trouble, practices hard, and is a good teammate. His potential is thru the roof...but his NFL career started just like his college football career ended.
Posted via Mobile Device

:rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
11-01-2011, 07:10 AM
his NFL career started just like his college football career ended.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thomas Jones picked a fight with Baldwin in college?

That shit never goes down if Thomas Jones doesn't have a roid rage relapse.

Baldwin shit all over Jones with one play Sunday...

DaKCMan AP
11-01-2011, 07:11 AM
I like Jacoby Ford out of Clemson last year and, unfortunately, he's playing well for the bad guys. Also liked Riley Cooper who has made some plays for Philly.

Some potential targets this year include Jerrel Jernigan and Terrance Toliver. There are 4 #1's at the top of the draft, though, in Green, Julio Jones, Michael Floyd and Jonathan Baldwin.

That sucks. With Green, Jones, Floyd, and Baldwin - someone would have dropped.

And.... Baldwin did drop :) PBJ

Baldwin is a nails WR that was on a bad Pitt team with a garbage QB. He has very good hands and catches with his hands, not his body. Great size.

If Baldwin didn't play in a boring, run-first offense with a shit QB he'd be a top-10 pick. He has that talent.

6'4" 230lbs, 4.49 40, 42" vertical, great hands. Fucking Awesome!

Woke up this morning still stoked about how things turned out last night for the Chiefs. Going back to January (thread was bumped in Draft forum) I didn't even think Baldwin would fall to us.

We got a primo WR with great size & strength, outstanding hands, and rare athleticism (hops). We also added what could be a very important early 3rd round pick.

Can't wait for the draft to resume tonight.

It takes Awesome to know Awesome, and DaKCMan AP knows Awesome.

Chiefs=Champions
11-01-2011, 07:11 AM
I believe Albert got into a tussle at this years training camp. Diva?

BoneKrusher
11-01-2011, 07:21 AM
he's a keeper.

Slainte
11-01-2011, 07:38 AM

%(/
We're the Kansas City Chiefs. We look at TE's every fucking draft...

Saul Good
11-01-2011, 07:40 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

The guy was hauling garbage in Joplin before he earned a dollar in the league. Bowe says a lot of stupid shit. So did TO. So did Randy Moss. So did Ocho Cinco. As long as he's not a thug, I don't care if he's a diva. Thomas Jones should chug some AIDS-infected skeet.

ChiefGator
11-01-2011, 08:14 AM
%(/
We're the Kansas City Chiefs. We TRADE UP FOR TE's every ****ing draft...

fyp...

Mr. Laz
11-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Baldwin will be fine

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/sa5jRbXuH8ep7el2sCTWXxFVO9v0SnaaJOzEo6CRJkemvQB143H8BGjSoNk6wjB_w_Ds8UbmATIGkk0w9kkWdagVM-AqVaG0H8NPSX4CCI2Mwc7LlfIZzIel4LOr94Fha8zTs5VrVdUd6OsE3-gLAr5J0xi1aFwL8198oGHIsQAwstlN4JYsSf8cgUMJgHnhgAUZb3HIQwACBZ_3Bwu41WHzHzGhjuEtpe0JLQmbqpUsfgoObpJnFk duSDKUnmVOAoU3zfFF1cbWLPqI2BWPJGgSGQYTpjEYr09uN98cnNJ6NbypsazvtQOLDpiI

Oxford
11-01-2011, 08:21 AM
The Killer B's!!!

The ZomBies...... hit them in the head with a shovel, and they still show up on your porch

RealSNR
11-01-2011, 09:38 AM

Doesn't help his case that the first thing he did after catching his first NFL TD wasn't celebrating with his teammates, it was running to the closest camera and getting face time.Fuck you, dude. I normally like what you have to say on this forum, but this Baldwin bullshit you've been spewing this season is fucking stupid.

He's a diva because he got in a fucking locker room fight? Does that mean Eddie fucking Freeman was a diva, too? Do you even know what the fuck a diva is?

When healthy, Baldwin has done nothing but work his ass off for this team. I'm amazed that you didn't stick by him when he had his gimped up hand, and instead chose to focus only on the only TWO goddamn situations he's had since college and say, "YEP! HE'S A DIVA!"

RealSNR
11-01-2011, 09:39 AM
ALSO FOR THE 5000TH FUCKING TIME

A diva (English pronunciation: /ˈdiːvə/, Italian: [ˈdiːva]) is a celebrated female singer. The term is used to describe a woman of outstanding talent in the world of opera, and, by extension, in theatre, cinema and popular music. The meaning of diva is closely related to that of "prima donna".
The word entered the English language in the late 19th century. It is derived from the Italian noun diva, a female deity. The plural of the word in English is "divas"; in Italian, dive [ˈdiːve]. The basic sense of the term is "goddess",[1][2] the feminine of the Latin word divus (Italian divo), someone deified after death, or Latin deus, a god.[3] The word is cognate with the Hindu term "Devi" meaning goddess (masculine "Deva" meaning god) which in turn originates from the ancient Sanskrit language, one of the earliest Indo-European languages;[4][5] the word is also cognate with the Avestan term denoting the Zoroastrian concept of the Daevas.
The male form divo exists in Italian and is usually reserved for the most prominent leading tenors, like Enrico Caruso and Beniamino Gigli. The Italian term divismo describes the star-making system in the film industry. In contemporary Italian, diva and divo simply denote much-admired celebrities, especially film actresses and actors, and can be translated as "(film) star".
An extravagant admiration for divas is a common element of camp culture.[6] In contemporary US slang usage, the term "diva" may be used to signify the female version of a "hustla", exemplified by Beyoncé's 2009 song "Diva".[7]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Eurogames_diva_%28806004334%29.jpg/800px-Eurogames_diva_%28806004334%29.jpg

FringeNC
11-01-2011, 09:39 AM
What's impressive is that he is contributing as a rookie. He probably doesn't know many plays and runs the wrong routes sometimes, yet still had a big night. He's getting open.

RealSNR
11-01-2011, 09:40 AM
WHAT A DIVA

http://www.bleed-green.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/JonBaldwin.jpg

kysirsoze
11-01-2011, 09:42 AM
I LOL'd when Tirico was reading his statline last night.

"He's only had one catch all season prior to this game!"

:facepalm:

Bob Dole
11-01-2011, 10:03 AM
He's up for Rookie of the Week on NFL.com.

tmax63
11-01-2011, 10:11 AM
What's nice is we can start looking at upgrading positions now next April instead of just trying to find guys that should be playing in the NFL to start. I still think they're making forward steps.

ModSocks
11-01-2011, 10:27 AM
What's nice is we can start looking at upgrading positions now next April instead of just trying to find guys that should be playing in the NFL to start. I still think they're making forward steps.

Yeah. Next year's draft is the first draft in a long time in which I can sit back and not really care what position they draft in the first few rounds. WE'll likely be picking in the 15-20 range, so the elite QB's will be gone.

At that point, fuck it, if you want a RT, then draft a damn RT. I don't care.

Deberg_1990
11-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Yeah. Next year's draft is the first draft in a long time in which I can sit back and not really care what position they draft in the first few rounds. WE'll likely be picking in the 15-20 range, so the elite QB's will be gone.

At that point, **** it, if you want a RT, then draft a damn RT. I don't care.

They really need another pass rusher to compliment Hali if Houston cant be that guy.

RealSNR
11-01-2011, 10:43 AM
I still hope for a good QB that falls to us in the first round.

After that, drafting TWO safeties would be a good idea-- put Piscatelli and McGraw out of a job for good. Offensive line, RB, TE, defensive line, anything I'm good with.

DaKCMan AP
11-01-2011, 10:51 AM
WE'll likely be picking in the 15-20 range, so the elite QB's will be gone.

Tell that to Aaron Rodgers. :D

DaKCMan AP
11-01-2011, 10:52 AM
I still hope for a good QB that falls to us in the first round.

After that, drafting TWO safeties would be a good idea-- put Piscatelli and McGraw out of a job for good. Offensive line, RB, TE, defensive line, anything I'm good with.

No need for a RB. You can find those guys as UDFAs.

Molitoth
11-01-2011, 10:53 AM
I LOL'd when Tirico was reading his statline last night.

"He's only had one catch all season prior to this game!"

:facepalm:

haha yeah, you can tell Tirico and Gruden don't know jack-shit about the Chiefs. Fortunately Jaws is somewhat of a Chiefs fan.

Easy 6
11-01-2011, 12:32 PM
He maneuvered his man around beautifully on the 39 yarder, just a great route & a better catch.

Between him, Bowe & Breaston... do we have the best trio in the league? hate to sound too homerish, but its arguable imo, especially next year when he's got a full year under his belt & Breastons had a year to gel.

Throw in Charles & Moeaki... man, thats quite a set of skill players.

RealSNR
11-01-2011, 12:35 PM
He maneuvered his man around beautifully on the 39 yarder, just a great route & a better catch.

Between him, Bowe & Breaston... do we have the best trio in the league? hate to sound too homerish, but its arguable imo, especially next year when he's got a full year under his belt & Breastons had a year to gel.

Throw in Charles & Moeaki... man, thats quite a set of skill players.Those three receivers need some time together, but in a couple years (provided we extend Bowe's contract) they could develop into something REALLY special. They're already good, but they have the potential to rape faces

Easy 6
11-01-2011, 12:39 PM
(provided we extend Bowe's contract)

Pioli better NOT drop the ball on that score, the guy belongs in KC.

suzzer99
11-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Bowe had the dropsies early in his career and got it ironed out. It is obvious Baldwin has a ton of potential and I have no doubt Haley will get it out of him like he did Bowe.

It was nice to see Cassel have more confidence going downfield.

Even His Holiness Gonzo had the dropsies his sophomore year.

Mr. Laz
11-01-2011, 01:34 PM
haha yeah, you can tell Tirico and Gruden don't know jack-shit about the Chiefs. Fortunately Jaws is somewhat of a Chiefs fan.

yep ... they just read the information packet and have no idea what's really going on. I thought they seemed like they were pretty pro-chargers for most of the game. I guess they are normally that way with the favored team.

still irritating

Frankie
11-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowe was also a diva in his first couple of years. Haley got that out of him. I think Baldwin will see that or made to see that.

|Zach|
11-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Very exciting

jspchief
11-01-2011, 02:13 PM

Throw in Charles & Moeaki... man, thats quite a set of skill players.I think it's the potential to be a very good receiving corps. Baldwin certainly looks to be legit. I'd really like to see them with an actual threat at TE. At this time, TE has to barely be an afterthought for opposing defenses.

KCUnited
11-01-2011, 02:13 PM
**** this guy for stealing my catch. /Crossbar

ModSocks
11-01-2011, 02:27 PM

Throw in Charles & Moeaki... man, thats quite a set of skill players.

I think it's a bit early to say best in LEAGUE.

They need another season or two of great production to say that.

Now if you wanted to say, "Division" I think you'd have a strong argument.

mikey23545
11-01-2011, 02:30 PM
ALSO FOR THE 5000TH ****ING TIME

A diva (English pronunciation: /ˈdiːvə/, Italian: [ˈdiːva]) is a celebrated female singer. The term is used to describe a woman of outstanding talent in the world of opera, and, by extension, in theatre, cinema and popular music. The meaning of diva is closely related to that of "prima donna".
The word entered the English language in the late 19th century. It is derived from the Italian noun diva, a female deity. The plural of the word in English is "divas"; in Italian, dive [ˈdiːve]. The basic sense of the term is "goddess",[1][2] the feminine of the Latin word divus (Italian divo), someone deified after death, or Latin deus, a god.[3] The word is cognate with the Hindu term "Devi" meaning goddess (masculine "Deva" meaning god) which in turn originates from the ancient Sanskrit language, one of the earliest Indo-European languages;[4][5] the word is also cognate with the Avestan term denoting the Zoroastrian concept of the Daevas.
The male form divo exists in Italian and is usually reserved for the most prominent leading tenors, like Enrico Caruso and Beniamino Gigli. The Italian term divismo describes the star-making system in the film industry. In contemporary Italian, diva and divo simply denote much-admired celebrities, especially film actresses and actors, and can be translated as "(film) star".
An extravagant admiration for divas is a common element of camp culture.[6] In contemporary US slang usage, the term "diva" may be used to signify the female version of a "hustla", exemplified by Beyoncé's 2009 song "Diva".[7]

Oh FFS...

"One who behaves as a goddess or queen. A diva is a celebrated female singer, similar to a "prima donna" (literally "first lady.") Both the terms "diva" and "prima donna" are now used disparagingly for someone who acts overly entitled."

noa
11-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Does every Baldwin thread have to turn into a pissing match over who can psychoanalyze the guy the best?
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut
11-01-2011, 02:34 PM
I've said since we drafted him - only AJ Green has more talent than Jonathan Baldwin in this year's WR class.

I really think there's a strong chance people look at this pick a lot like they look at the Bowe pick in a few years - "How the hell did so many guys go ahead of that kid - the talent was apparent for anyone that was looking for it"

Baldwin's legit and this WR corps has a chance to rival our defensive backfield in a couple of years.

I have to re-visit that 'Manning' thread a little bit here - this team is absolutely capable of winning a Super Bowl in 2012-2015 if we can get Manning in here to finish off the puzzle.

DJ's left nut
11-01-2011, 02:39 PM

You remain an absolute moron.

jettio
11-01-2011, 03:12 PM
I think it's the potential to be a very good receiving corps. Baldwin certainly looks to be legit. I'd really like to see them with an actual threat at TE. At this time, TE has to barely be an afterthought for opposing defenses.

I think Baldwin is now running a lot of the routes that Moeaki would run from a 2-point stance in this offense.

I doubt he will set up next to tackle in a 3-point, but looks like the coaches see him replacing some of Moeaki's role.

Hammock Parties
03-14-2012, 05:48 PM
THIS BRO READY FOR 2012

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/244776/An-jrBRCMAAUXX6_jpg_large.jpg

ModSocks
03-14-2012, 05:49 PM
THIS BRO READY FOR 2012

Still looks awkward.

Strongside
03-14-2012, 05:50 PM
THIS BRO READY FOR 2012

Oh Lawds!

Discuss Thrower
03-14-2012, 05:52 PM
He's gonna be the guy once Dwayne Bowe gets paid by Washington next season.

KCrockaholic
03-14-2012, 05:59 PM
He has a weird body for a WR. He has big thick legs, and just an overall thick frame. I like him though. He could be a star if he takes major strides.

HoneyBadger
03-14-2012, 06:16 PM
THIS BRO READY FOR 2012

Searching for naked men online again?

Shox
03-14-2012, 06:27 PM
WOW. I hope he gets his urine cleaned up before he gives his next sample.

Bump
03-14-2012, 06:50 PM
WOW. I hope he gets his urine cleaned up before he gives his next sample.

yeeeeaaaaaahbhhhhh

DTLB58
03-14-2012, 06:52 PM
He has a weird body for a WR. He has big thick legs, and just an overall thick frame. I like him though. He could be a star if he takes major strides.

David Boston anyone?

Nightfyre
03-14-2012, 07:44 PM
I stand by my assertion he has Fitz-level upside.

Quoting for continuity. The dude is deceptively fast and tremendously explosive. He also has terrific body control. If he can get discipline, do some film work and get out of press coverage faster, he has the talent to be a dominant receiver.

mr. tegu
03-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Kind of an Anquon Boldin type guy too. I would take the Arizona Boldin production...wait we need qb who can throw to the second option for that.

Easy 6
03-14-2012, 10:13 PM
David Boston anyone?

LOL, i was just sitting here trying to think of his name... lets hope Baldwin doesnt flame out in similar quick fashion.

Canofbier
03-14-2012, 10:44 PM
He's goofy looking. Oh well. Let's hope he can step it up in 2012; we'll need it, given our QB situation.

MotherfuckerJones
03-14-2012, 10:50 PM

You did not just say big thick legs? :harumph::doh!::hump::facepalm:

Hammock Parties
03-14-2012, 10:56 PM
BIG SEXY BALLER

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 07:50 AM
THIS BRO READY FOR 2012

He looks uncomfortable in that picture.

WHAT'S HE HIDING??!?!

Chiefnj2
03-15-2012, 08:02 AM
He looks uncomfortable in that picture.

WHAT'S HE HIDING??!?!

He's hiding the hand he broke on T Jone's head.

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 08:21 AM
He's hiding the hand he broke on T Jone's head.

That he is. Good call. (not sure if that's the hand or not, it's probably all fucked up. Looks like Brian Baldingers hand)

DaKCMan AP
03-15-2012, 08:25 AM
Kind of an Anquon Boldin type guy too. I would take the Arizona Boldin production...wait we need qb who can throw to the second option for that.

He has more potential than Anquan Boldin. He's bigger, stronger, more athletic, has better hands, and more body control. Boldin is/was an overachiever and we can only hope Baldwin can put forward the work ethic of Boldin.

Chiefshrink
03-15-2012, 08:28 AM
, given our QB situation.

And there's the problem.:rolleyes:

chiefs2012
04-22-2012, 09:50 PM
thoughts on baldwin?

IMO: if he's improved our offense will be pretty good this year despite cassel

chasedude
04-22-2012, 09:52 PM
thoughts on baldwin?

IMO: if he's improved our offense will be pretty good this year despite cassel

I hope he's gotten his rookie year shakes out of him. I hope we see alot more of him on the field this year.

In58men
04-22-2012, 09:52 PM
He's a stud

Direckshun
04-22-2012, 09:55 PM
I feel like this was a good bump.

Who wants to silently nod their head in agreement?

Hammock Parties
04-22-2012, 09:56 PM
THIS BRO READY FOR 2012

Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

TimeForWasp
04-22-2012, 09:56 PM
He may still be a problem child though. I've seen some outbursts from him on twitter.

Urc Burry
04-22-2012, 10:02 PM
He is similar to a young Calvin Johnson. A H-W-S guy, who isn't a very good route runner and relies on his athletic ability. I loved how versatile he was for us, working him out wide, in the slot, and even as an H-back. His potential is limitless, hopefully he can take the next step

RealSNR
04-22-2012, 10:27 PM
I wish I could get the guy who does the Mermaidman voice to say "DIIIIVA" the same way he says "EEEEVIL." It would serve as a sound, succinct, and dismissive reply to all the Baldwin haters still out there.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a6ucZsJQxbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump
04-22-2012, 11:06 PM
the little I saw him on the field, I wasn't that impressed overall. Hopefully a full off season does this boy some good.

Shogun
04-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

aware

Frankie
04-23-2012, 10:48 AM
I hope he's gotten his rookie year shakes out of him.
... stepping straight into the sophomore jinx. ;)

gonefishin53
04-23-2012, 12:46 PM
If Baldwin were as fierce a competitor as Shannon Sharpe, he would be a real match up problem playing TE opposite Bowe. He's big, strong, and athletic enough to handle the blocking assignments.

morphius
04-23-2012, 12:51 PM
If Baldwin were as fierce a competitor as Shannon Sharpe, he would be a real match up problem playing TE opposite Bowe. He's big, strong, and athletic enough to handle the blocking assignments.
Shannon Sharpe was a blocker? When the hell was that?

vailpass
04-23-2012, 01:12 PM
He has more potential than Anquan Boldin. He's bigger, stronger, more athletic, has better hands, and more body control. Boldin is/was an overachiever and we can only hope Baldwin can put forward the work ethic of Boldin.

LMAO

Urc Burry
04-23-2012, 01:15 PM
LMAO

What did he say that isn't true?

Pasta Little Brioni
04-24-2012, 08:00 AM
What did he say that isn't true?

Vail thought he was talking about Delirous Thomas

vailpass
04-24-2012, 10:39 AM
Vail thought he was talking about Delirous Thomas

Thomas has more playoff wins than....ah never mind.