PDA

View Full Version : Football Helluva Game

Gadzooks
10-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Congrats, The Chiefs played a good game tonight (minus the B.S. call against Gates).
It should make for an intersesting second half. I'm looking forward to it.

Otter
10-31-2011, 11:03 PM
Must be west coast and daylight savings.

You guys should pull this one out. Hang in there!!!

Hammock Parties
10-31-2011, 11:03 PM
suck shit and eat piss

Gadzooks
10-31-2011, 11:06 PM
suck shit and eat piss

Die in a fire.

highBOLTage
10-31-2011, 11:07 PM
Rivers just wants Cassel to stay a Chief forever.

luv
10-31-2011, 11:07 PM
The refs tried to give it to you on several occasions. Sorry you failed to take it.

No. No, I'm not.

RealSNR
10-31-2011, 11:08 PM
It was all around a poorly officiated game for both sides. Lots of terrible calls

KcMizzou
10-31-2011, 11:08 PM
That call against Gates was bullshit, but so was McCluster's fumble, and Cassels. (How does the ball go forward 5 yards, if your arm isn't moving forward???)

You had us, but your QB choked... Good game.

luv
10-31-2011, 11:11 PM
That call against Gates was bullshit, but so was McCluster's fumble, and Cassels. (How does the ball go forward 5 yards, if your arm isn't moving forward???)

There was also a blatant facemask they failed to call right before SD tied the game. Would have given us a first down, but they give the ball back to SD instead.

rockymtnchief
10-31-2011, 11:12 PM
It was all around a poorly officiated game for both sides. Lots of terrible calls

That about sums it up. Even with reviews, they couldn't get the calls right.

KcMizzou
10-31-2011, 11:12 PM
There was also a blatant facemask they failed to call right before SD tied the game. Would have given us a first down, but they give the ball back to SD instead.Yep. The refs sucked in this game.

lcarus
10-31-2011, 11:16 PM
Bullshit. Gates extended both arms and pushed off. That's textbook PI. The unnecessary roughness on the catch by McClain was bullshit. I'll give you that. There's no reason plays like that should be penalized. Good hardnose football. The McCluster fumble was a mind-boggling bad call/review. His ass was clearly down before the ball came out. How they missed that I have no clue. There was also a blatant PI on Jammer when they threw it to Bowe that I couldn't believe they didn't call. Either way, Cassel threw the game away in SD, Rivers threw the game away in KC. The refs sucked big ass in this game.

chief52
10-31-2011, 11:16 PM
I know there were poor calls both ways...but didn't you think Gates pushed off? He only needed to push a little to get the separation to make the catch.

I agree with the OPI on that call, but I know I go against the flow on that one.

Gadzooks
10-31-2011, 11:17 PM

There have benn lots of ticky tacky bullshit calls this year by the refs. During the S.D. Jets game Jim Nantz said "I thought National Flag day was in June".
I think these guys need a reality show to get their jollys off before the start of the season.

Okie_Apparition
10-31-2011, 11:17 PM
They're too spent to beat an 0-7 Miami now
Kudos you evil bastards

luv
10-31-2011, 11:18 PM
Did ESPN show the Chiefs coming onto the field after the game wearing Scream masks? They ran over to our corner. It was really cool.

KcMizzou
10-31-2011, 11:18 PM
They're too spent to beat an 0-7 Miami now
Kudos you evil bastardsSpeaking of that, F you mister "Chiefs never win after playing the Raiders" Adam Teicher.

Gadzooks
10-31-2011, 11:19 PM
I know there were poor calls both ways...but didn't you think Gates pushed off? He only needed to push a little to get the separation to make the catch.

I agree with the OPI on that call, but I know I go against the flow on that one.

Why did Gates catch the ball with one hand.
Perhaps it was because the other hand was firmly gripped by the defender.

KcMizzou
Did ESPN show the Chiefs coming onto the field after the game wearing Scream masks? They ran over to our corner. It was really cool.No... damnit...lol

lcarus
Did ESPN show the Chiefs coming onto the field after the game wearing Scream masks? They ran over to our corner. It was really cool.

Barely. It was all about making excuses for San Diego for a god damn full hour.

luv
10-31-2011, 11:22 PM
No... damnit...lol

Barely. It was all about making excuses for San Diego for a god damn full hour.

Too bad, it was pretty funny. They ran down and started dancing and high fiving people still sitting down there (we had already started up the stairs).

Anyway, time to get in the shower and wash this zombie off of my face.

chief52
10-31-2011, 11:24 PM
Why did Gates catch the ball with one hand.
Perhaps it was because the other hand was firmly gripped by the defender.

No, he was not done pushing off. Official was all over it. I knew as soon as he caught it the TD was going to be no good. Ref was all over it.

As was stated by someone else...classic OPI.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-31-2011, 11:24 PM
We've all seen Tony called for that elventy billion times over the years, so I doubt you'll get any sympathy here.

Pawnmower
10-31-2011, 11:25 PM
lol you point to one BS call when most of the BS calls went your way...

Ok...

Gadzooks
10-31-2011, 11:31 PM
lol you point to one BS call when most of the BS calls went your way...

Ok...

You're right. Nice game.

-King-
10-31-2011, 11:34 PM

They showed it for like 3 seconds.