PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who was that idiot just on ESPN as an analyst?

Three7s
10-31-2011, 11:44 PM
I didn't catch his name, but he was the same dude that did the Joplin segment. He comes on the set saying all the AFC West teams are shit, which I won't completely argue, but then later says that the Chargers won't win the division because they've beaten four terrible teams. (Chiefs included in that statement)

My message for him is does he really think 4-3 is "terrible"? He must be one of those east coast idiots that goes by the 89-10 start the Chiefs had and goes solely on that. Oh right, he says the Chiefs won't win the division because they can't get their plays in.

I'm sick of ESPN hiring these tools.

EDIT

Someone beat me to it.

Urc Burry
10-31-2011, 11:48 PM
We lost arguable our 2 best players, and Moeaki could of been a pro-bowl TE. I don't give a shit what anyone says, 4-3 is impressive at this point

Rasputin
10-31-2011, 11:51 PM
Eh, untill we win a playoff game or Super Bowl would be nice. Am use to getting dissed in the media. We have to make our own respect.

Lonewolf Ed
10-31-2011, 11:52 PM
He can't outdo Gruden. How many times did he call Phillip Rivers "Phillips?" And how about that Jack O'Donnell, TE for the Chiefs? He did correct it a bit and say Jake, but kept saying O'Donnell. :shake:

Bambi
10-31-2011, 11:52 PM
Reilly is a baseball guy trapped in 1983. What is he even doing there?