PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Here Fishy, Fishy

Dartgod
11-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Who is going to the Dolphins game? I scored some club level seats (for free!) and will be doing my best to get kicked out of there for being too loud.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2011, 02:29 PM
I thought this might of been another Lindsey Lohan thread...

4th and Long
11-04-2011, 02:30 PM
Who is going to the Dolphins game? I scored some club level seats (for free!) and will be doing my best to get kicked out of there for being too loud.

I know a dozen people that got free tickets and none of them are ME! :cuss:

luv
11-04-2011, 02:32 PM
We'll be there. No RV this week, though. Just me and dad driving up. We usually have 'dedicated fan' there, and I think Guru is too, but I can't remember if he said that was this week or next. We'll probably have a few people stop by. I know we are having our now famous jambalaya and eggs. F24 in the median by the crosswalk in a white Envoy.

luv
11-04-2011, 02:32 PM
I know a dozen people that got free tickets and none of them are ME! :cuss:

Didn't you already get free tickets this year?

Stewie
11-04-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm sure glad all you people spend your money so I can watch at home. God bless you.

4th and Long
11-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Didn't you already get free tickets this year?

Mhmm. I also bought gas more than once this year, along with groceries more than once this year and I've been employee of the month more than once. Do you have a point to make?

luv
11-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Mhmm. I also bought gas more than once this year, along with groceries more than once this year and I've been employee of the month more than once. Do you have a point to make?

Do they also give it to you for free when you whine?

Dartgod
11-04-2011, 02:40 PM
We'll be there. No RV this week, though. Just me and dad driving up. We usually have 'dedicated fan' there, and I think Guru is too, but I can't remember if he said that was this week or next. We'll probably have a few people stop by. I know we are having our now famous jambalaya and eggs. F24 in the median by the crosswalk in a white Envoy.
We'll try to stop by.

4th and Long
11-04-2011, 02:41 PM
They actually pay me some serious cash to be employee of the month and they give me a really cool parking space and neat looking certificate, suitable for framing.

What do they give you for being a bitch, for no apparent reason?

Dartgod
I'm sure glad all you people spend your money so I can watch at home. God bless you.
Ummmm...

doomy3

Is there a reason you're being a cunt?

Dartgod
11-04-2011, 02:42 PM
They actually pay me some serious cash to be employee of the month and they give me a really cool parking space and neat looking certificate, suitable for framing.

What do they give you for being a bitch, for no apparent reason?
Is there a reason you're being a ****?

:popcorn:

Stewie
11-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Ummmm...

Cool! My point was that someone else is paying for my (and your) enjoyment of the game.

4th and Long
11-04-2011, 02:44 PM

Oh, good. It isn't just me.

4th and Long
11-04-2011, 02:45 PM
:popcorn:

Is that buttered?

Dartgod
11-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Is that buttered?
Is there any other kind?

luv
11-04-2011, 02:58 PM

I was simply asking a question. He's mad about other people getting free tickets whenever he himself has been the recipient of free tickets, and offered money for parking, and offered free food. I just think it's kind of tacky that he would be whining about others getting them and not him this time, so I'm discussing it with him.

doomy3
11-04-2011, 03:12 PM
I was simply asking a question. He's mad about other people getting free tickets whenever he himself has been the recipient of free tickets, and offered money for parking, and offered free food. I just think it's kind of tacky that he would be whining about others getting them and not him this time, so I'm discussing it with him.

You think he is actually angry that other people are getting free tickets? Really?

luv
11-04-2011, 03:15 PM
You think he is actually angry that other people are getting free tickets? Really?

JFC. :facepalm:

4th and Long
11-04-2011, 03:21 PM

I'm mad? Really?

You need to have whatever crystal ball you're using to look into my living room, taken into the shop for repairs.

luv
11-04-2011, 03:23 PM
I'm mad? Really?

You need to have whatever crystal ball you're using to look into my living, taken into the shop for repairs.

4th and Long
11-04-2011, 03:29 PM
It's what you said.
He's mad about other people getting free tickets whenever he himself has been the recipient of free tickets, and offered money for parking, and offered free food. I just think it's kind of tacky that he would be whining about others getting them and not him this time, so I'm discussing it with him.
1. I'm not mad. Never was. Don't accuse me of being mad when you're not standing next to me to guage my emotions. If anyone is mad, it appears to be you.

2. FTR I turned down the parking money and the free eats.

You can take your presumptuous self back from whence you came.

luv
11-04-2011, 03:31 PM
It's what you said.

1. I'm not mad. Never was. Don't accuse me of being mad when you're not standing next to me to guage my emotions. If anyone is mad, it appears to be you.

2. FTR I turned down the parking money and the free eats.

You can take your presumptuous self back from whence you came.

Radar Chief
11-04-2011, 03:36 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1Uvt83YWWWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KurtCobain
11-04-2011, 03:39 PM
I need some free tickets.

TheSourceX1
11-04-2011, 03:42 PM
I thought this might of been another Lindsey Lohan thread...

:LOL: :thumb: