PDA

View Full Version : Football Saturday, November 5th College Football

lcarus
11-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Well, anyone see the Michigan/Iowa game? Looked like a catch to me at the end there....

Bugeater
11-05-2011, 01:23 PM
The call on the field was key, there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.

lcarus
11-05-2011, 01:24 PM
The call on the field was key, there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.

I don't care about either team in that game, but that was a catch. Had possession with a foot and knee in bounds, and maintained control through the ground. Clearly. I don't get the "no evidence" thing.

Saul Good
11-05-2011, 01:25 PM
That wasn't a catch. The ball was below him, and he landed on the ball. It hit the turf and bounced back into his chest.

Bugeater
11-05-2011, 01:26 PM
I don't care about either team in that game, but that was a catch.
Looked like one to me as well, but the ball may have been moving when he hit the ground. It was a similar to the McCluster hose job on Monday night, bad call that couldn't be overturned.

lcarus
11-05-2011, 01:31 PM
That wasn't a catch. The ball was below him, and he landed on the ball. It hit the turf and bounced back into his chest.

I disagree. That isn't the way I saw it. Again, I don't give a shit about Michigan or Iowa so oh well.

Saul Good
11-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Watching the OU game, the crawl at the bottom of the screen showed that Texas Tech beat Texas 35-32. It was on the screen for over a minute. I about had a stroke. Then, I checked the web and saw that Texas won 52-20. WTF?