PDA

View Full Version : Misc Today's halftime show

Pages : [1] 2

luv
11-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Did they show or say anything about today's halftime?

It was Armed Forces recognition day. During halftime, there was the family of a soldier who is overseas. His wife, two young children, and his parents were midfield, and the wife had a mic in her hand. They brought him up on the jumbotron, and he was in the middle of saying something (love you, miss you, etc). She, of course, was trying not to cry. The the video feed started shorting out. The announcer came back on to say that they were experiencing technical difficulties. Then, the sections by the tunnel started cheering, causing everyone to look over. Everyone started cheering when they saw it was him running out of the tunnel. His kids saw him and ran toward him. They showed his wife, who was crying. I started crying just watching it all unfold. Getting teary eyed now just thinking about it. It was really awesome.

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 05:57 PM
It was a predictable, lame circle jerk. Kind of like the game.

luv
11-06-2011, 05:58 PM

Leave it to you to put a complete damper on it. Predictable or not, it was cool to see the surprise on their faces.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 06:03 PM

It was Armed Forces recognition day. During halftime, there was the family of a soldier who is overseas. His wife, two young children, and his parents were midfield, and the wife had a mic in her hand. They brought him up on the jumbotron, and he was in the middle of saying something (love you, miss you, etc). She, of course, was trying not to cry. The the video feed started shorting out. The announcer came back on to say that they were experiencing technical difficulties. Then, the sections by the tunnel started cheering, causing everyone to look over. Everyone started cheering when they saw it was him running out of the tunnel. His kids saw him and ran toward him. They showed his wife, who was crying. I started crying just watching it all unfold. Getting teary eyed now just thinking about it. It was really awesome.

It didn't make tv. Good story.

GloryDayz
11-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Nice...

Dante84
11-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Once, just once, I'd love to see a soldier in the heat of battle get surprised by his family in a creative way.

He's posted up, sniping away on a rooftop in the middle east, and all the sudden, a helicopter flies in and drops his family off on the roof next to him.

That would bring a tear to my eye.

ClearmontChief
11-06-2011, 07:05 PM

What an a$$. We veterans deserve all these types of recognition ceremonies as possible. Fight and some die so that you have your right to say stupid $hit.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Those things are so staged it's stupid.

Yeah, it means a lot and if I'm ever in the military and get surprised by my family, it will mean something, but fuck doing that in front of thousands of people.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 07:11 PM

asshole.

burt
11-06-2011, 07:12 PM
i think it sounds pretty damn cool.

allen_kcCard
11-06-2011, 07:12 PM

Yeah, it means a lot and if I'm ever in the military and get surprised by my family, it will mean something, but fuck doing that in front of thousands of people.

It would be hard for him to run out of the tunnel and NOT be staged...I think that is the point. :P

Pablo
11-06-2011, 07:14 PM
What an a$$. We veterans deserve all these types of recognition ceremonies as possible. Fight and some die so that you have your right to say stupid $hit.You have the right to type an 's' in your curse words.

burt
11-06-2011, 07:16 PM
You have the right to type an 's' in your curse words.

$hut up!ROFL

Marcellus
11-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Anyone talking shit about Veterans needs to go move their ass to Cuba, the Middle East, Russia, or basically anywhere but here.

Fine, you think it's cheesy, move the fuck off then. See how cheesy you think other countries are.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Anyone talking shit about Veterans needs to go move their ass to Cuba, the Middle East, Russia, or basically anywhere but here.

Fine, you think it's cheesy, move the **** off then. See how cheesy you think other countries are.

I agree. As a veteran.

HonestChieffan
11-06-2011, 07:22 PM

Thanks for posting this. Most HT shows are so awful, wish I had been there for this one.

Marcellus
11-06-2011, 07:26 PM
I agree. As a veteran.

Kudos.:thumb:

My great grandpa, my grandpa, my dad, and I are all veterans.

I hate people taking that shit lightly considering the current circumstances and the past.

Some people have no idea the sacrifices.

Off my soapbox.

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 07:29 PM

Fine, you think it's cheesy, move the **** off then. See how cheesy you think other countries are.

Nobody is talking shit on veterans cheesedick.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Kudos.:thumb:

My great grandpa, my grandpa, my dad, and I are all veterans.

I hate people taking that shit lightly considering the current circumstances and the past.

Some people have no idea the sacrifices.

Off my soapbox.

Thanks!!

I always carry info that will verify as a veteran.

Marcellus
11-06-2011, 07:33 PM

You don't have enough of anything to rile me up Billay. It's almost like you never existed.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Wrong. I am.

Veterans are all pussies with small dicks. And their mothers are ugly.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 07:35 PM
How many veterans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Impossible. They would all stand around going "duhhhhhrrr"

burt
Wrong. I am.

And I will put you on the list of asses I will kick someday,

Pablo
Wrong. I am.

Veterans are all pussies with small dicks. And their mothers are ugly.GET OUT OF MERICA NOW

burt

and now, I will take my time.

bevischief
Wrong. I am.

Asshole.

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 07:36 PM
You don't have enough of anything to rile me up Billay. It's almost like you never existed.

That's what i'm like when I see a veteran.

Pablo
11-06-2011, 07:36 PM

Impossible. They would all stand around going "duhhhhhrrr"OK. You got a legitimate laugh out of me here.

Pablo
11-06-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm just gonna sit back and watch this incredibly easy trolling.

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 07:42 PM
I'm just gonna sit back and watch this incredibly easy trolling.

Fuck you i'll kick your pansy ass

Bowser
11-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Billay is taking PostRock to the gun show!

Pablo
11-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Fuck you i'll kick your pansy assOnly if we can kick around on the pitch for a wee bit first.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 07:45 PM

This is not going to end well for you...

Bearcat
11-06-2011, 07:46 PM
JFC, this place is in a great mood tonight..... great story, luv, thanks for sharing. I don't think they had anything on tv about it.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Wrong. I am.

Whatever dumb ass. Without us you could not say shit like this.

burt
11-06-2011, 07:49 PM

Right after I kick Bi lays ass.....SNR is next.

RealSNR
Christ you people are more predictable than honoring a veteran on the field at halftime and re-uniting him with his family for the first time in months

Titty Meat

I'm pretty sure veterans are soliders not speech therapist.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Matt Cassel's game was so awful today I'm surprised to hear he actually isn't a veteran!

Bugeater
11-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Thought this seemed familiar...they stole the idea from the Royals.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q6SsQ0cAI8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Matt Cassel's game was so awful today I'm surprised to hear he actually isn't a veteran!

Veterans are the reason why Matt Cassel can play games like he played today.

burt
11-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Veterans are the reason why Matt Cassel can play games like he played today.

interpreted; I am a pussy and ridicule those that aren't from the security of a keyboard.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 07:57 PM
So there was this veteran's family that they honored at halftime today and it was really moving. But THEN he came out of the tunnel and everybody started hugging after they were re-united! It was just so incredible!

http://dojorio.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/happy-crying-face-tumblr-meme.png

"Hmm... that's weird. Is he that dumb that he got lost on the way to Iraq?"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3yyI6tu1qb9a2wo1_500.png

http://actuallyitisrocketscience.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nuc-u-fffuuu2.jpg

Bowser
11-06-2011, 07:58 PM
LMAO

bevischief
11-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Wrong. I am.

Whatever. We have sacrificed so you can say this crap. What the hell have you done with your life?

Mojo Jojo
11-06-2011, 07:59 PM
I've seen that happen at so many NFL stadiums. The Chiefs don't spend money and copy everyone else on creative ideas. I think anyone who is serving or has served our country should be recognized. I've bought several meals and drinks for servicemen in airports.

Pablo
11-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Fish. Meet barrel.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Whatever. We have sacrificed so you can say this crap. What the hell have you done with your life?

My bet is masturbated a lot.

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 08:03 PM
interpreted; I am a pussy and ridicule those that aren't from the security of a keyboard.

Come at me bro

burt
11-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Come on me bro

FYP, pussy,

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 08:05 PM
FYP, pussy,

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/a/army_soldier-12931.jpg

Deberg_1990
11-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Vets, dont forget your free meal At Applebees this Friday the 11th!

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Vets, dont forget your free meal At Applebees this Friday the 11th!

Man, haven't they suffered enough?

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Wrong. I am.

Lay off dude. Soliders are like regular people, except they're too dumb to get into college, too gay not to be surrounded by sweaty, authoritative men, and too insecure to do a job they don't get their vaginas petted for.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:09 PM
http://img.chanshhhh.com/img/2009-05-22/1243017148631.jpg

nice x bi lay.

pr_capone
11-06-2011, 08:09 PM

ROFL

Bugeater
11-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Come at me bro
Dude...:shake:

Deberg_1990
11-06-2011, 08:10 PM

Well, theres also a freebie Vets deal at Ryans Steakhouse and Golden Corral!

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Right after I kick Bi lays ass.....SNR is next.Are you a veteran? If that's the case then I have nothing to worry about!

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Well, theres also a freebie Vets deal at Ryans Steakhouse and Golden Corral!

Fuck you un-American, commie bastards. I intend to take my Veteran friend out to a good meal on Veterans day.

Free meal? Jesus, you guys make me sick. :shake:

burt
11-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Are you a veteran? If that's the case then I have nothing to worry about!

no. I am just an old, little feeble guy. Please, please, try your luck at trying to tell me how bad vets are face to face. PPPLLLLEEEAAASEEE.

And remember, I am just a little, old feeble guy that never wrestled or boxed.

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Lay off dude. Soliders are like regular people, except they're too dumb to get into college, too gay not to be surrounded by sweaty, authoritative men, and too insecure to do a job they don't get their vaginas petted for.

This guy has potential.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 08:14 PM
no. I am just an old, little feeble guy. Please, please, try your luck at trying to tell me how bad vets are face to face. PPPLLLLEEEAAASEEE.

And remember, I am just a little, old feeble guy that never wrestled or boxed.lol u mad?

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:15 PM

Threatening another member?

Reported. Get a grip.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:15 PM
lol u mad?

Nah, I just want to kick your pansy ass. I bet you wouldn't last over 20 seconds.

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:16 PM

You wrestled *and* you're a veteran? Are you a choreographer or fashion designer, too? That'd pretty much complete the trifecta of gay.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Threatening another member?

Reported. Get a grip.

Never said I would. Said I wanted to. Two different scenarios. Try to keep up.

Lzen
11-06-2011, 08:17 PM
luv,
that is a great story.

Saul and SNR,
you two should be ashamed. Unfortunately, I don't think you will.

Pablo
11-06-2011, 08:18 PM
You wrestled *and* you're a veteran? Are you a choreographer or fashion designer, too? That'd pretty much complete the trifecta of gay.LMAO

This could be a loooooooong thread.

Saulbadguy
luv,
that is a great story.

Saul and SNR,

Ashamed for what?

I'm afraid I don't understand all the misplaced anger in this thread.

RealSNR
Nah, I just want to kick your pansy ass. I bet you wouldn't last over 20 seconds.Lol. Whatevs. You're a tool.

Titty Meat

You've threatened me in several threads.

http://you-mad.com/YouMad.jpg

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:19 PM
luv,
that is a great story.

Saul and SNR,

Yeah, veterans fought for your freedom to get self-righteously scolded.

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:19 PM

Gotcha. Well, you might want to consider toning down your posts. They could be perceived as threats of violence. I would hate to see anyone lose their grip on reality on this message board.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:20 PM
You wrestled *and* you're a veteran? Are you a choreographer or fashion designer, too? That'd pretty much complete the trifecta of gay.

Try to keep up. NEVER said I was a vet. Just have have mad respect for them and believe they deserve good things. Oh and, yeah, srestling is ghey!:shake:

I also boxed for 4 years. How ghey is that!:thumb:

Lzen
Yeah, veterans fought for your freedom to get self-righteously scolded.

You are apparently clueless. :thumb:

RealSNR
If you don't like my comments then don't read them. Problem solved.

Malgordo
Try to keep up. NEVER said I was a vet. Just have have mad respect for them and believe they deserve good things. Oh and, yeah, srestling is ghey!:shake:

Depends who's doing it I suppose. So... very, very gay.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Lol. Whatevs. You're a tool.

and you are a judgemental pussy.

Lzen
11-06-2011, 08:21 PM

If you don't like negative feedback and/or negative reps, don't post crap like you have posted in this thread. Problem solved. ;)

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:22 PM

I have mad respect for people who jack off boars for a living. Not sure about devoting a halftime performance for one of them, though.

RealSNR
:LOL:

burt
You've threatened me in several threads.

http://you-mad.com/YouMad.jpg

sorry if you felt threatened bi lay. I do so very much look forward to meeting you someday.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 08:23 PM
If you don't like negative feedback and/or negative reps, don't post crap like you have posted in this thread. Problem solved. ;)When did I say I cared about negative reps?

Lzen
11-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Ashamed for what?

I'm afraid I don't understand all the misplaced anger in this thread.

Saul, I think you're smarter than you are letting on here.

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:24 PM
sorry if you felt threatened bi lay. I do so very much look forward to meeting you someday.

Burt's got a crush. Usually he goes for Veterans, you should be flattered, bi lay.

Pablo
11-06-2011, 08:24 PM
All the veteran banter aside; I think we can all agree that wrestling is super, super gay.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:25 PM
I have mad respect for people who jack off boars for a living. Not sure about devoting a halftime performance for one of them, though.

I like a guy that jacks off boars, but I don't believe he is giving up years with his young family to protect our country.....so yeah, I don't theink we should devote a half time performance to him either. IF, perhaps, he gives up many years from his young family to protect all that we take for granted here.....yes, half time!!!!

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:25 PM

I jacked off boars half way around the world for a few months. WORSHIP PLZ.

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 08:26 PM

http://static.bbmp3.com/smilies/smug_russell.gif

Lzen
11-06-2011, 08:26 PM
All the veteran banter aside; I think we can all agree that wrestling is super, super gay.

Which kind of wrestling are we talking about? Because that WWE wrestling has lots of scantily clad females with big hooters. I would hardly call that gay.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:27 PM

Again, you would never have the balls to say that to a college wrestler. Easy behind a keyboard.

luv
What. The. Fuck.

People in here are doing one of two things: being complete pussies or very disrespectful. I hope you're joking. Even if you are, not cool.

The entire family were either surprised or great actors, including the kids. I thought it was cool, and I hadn't seen it done. It's commonplace, so shame on me for being moved. Pile on me for being an idiot, not on veterans.

kstater
I like a guy that jacks off boars, but I don't believe he is giving up years with his young family to protect our country.....!!

Protect our country/sit on a couch in Germany

Tomato/Tomato

Pablo
11-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Which kind of wrestling are we talking about? Because that WWE wrestling has lots of scantily clad females with big hooters. I would hardly call that gay.WWE> plain ol' rasslin.

Titty Meat
What. The. ****.

People in here are doing one of two things: being complete pussies or very disrespectful. I hope you're joking. Even if you are, not cool.

The entire family were either surprised or great actors, including the kids. I thought it was cool, and I hadn't seen it done. It's commonplace, so shame on me for being moved. Pile on me for being an idiot, not on veterans.

Next weeks half time show will feature the Irwins and baby Lisa.

luv
Saul, I think you're smarter than you are letting on here.

He's the king of antagonism.

luv
11-06-2011, 08:29 PM

You're going on ignore.

RealSNR
I will say this:

Thank you veterans for defending this great country, in which a man can witness his favorite team lose to a winless batch of pussies and cheer himself up by trolling people on the internet.

There truly is no other country in the world where a man can do this and not have to worry about breaking any rules

Oh, well, except for Canada. And England. Or Germany, Switzerland, Serbia, Hungary, Japan, Indonesia, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Panama, Costa Rica, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmarck...

Pablo
Again, you would never have the balls to say that to a college wrestler. Easy behind a keyboard.I have a ton of conversations with college wrestlers so that's a solid point you're making.

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:30 PM
What. The. ****.

(since you asked, I don't actually think you're probably this dumb) Way to be such an idiot, idiot. God, how can you be so dumb... You're almost as dumb as the smartest veteran.

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:30 PM
You're going on ignore.

I guess you don't enjoy gallows humor.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 08:31 PM

Please ban this ass.

burt

And the keyboard tough guy makes another funny. Doesn't distract from the part wher you dissed vets.

Saulbadguy
Wow, this thread delivers. I'm seriously thinking about printing it off to ensure I have it forever.

RealSNR
What. The. Fuck.

The entire family were either surprised or great actors, including the kids. I thought it was cool, and I hadn't seen it done. It's commonplace, so shame on me for being moved. Pile on me for being an idiot, not on veterans.I don't think you're an idiot

...unless you're a veteran, that is.

Malgordo
Veterans came up with the BCS.

luv
11-06-2011, 08:32 PM
I guess you don't enjoy gallows humor.

I just find his posts annoying. Not humorous. Ever.

Bugeater
LMAO That is so fucking wrong man...

luv
Veterans came up with the BCS.

Now that's pretty dumb.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:33 PM
I have a ton of conversations with college wrestlers so that's a solid point you're making.

you are soooo tough.ROFL

Kyle DeLexus
Thought this seemed familiar...they stole the idea from the Royals.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q6SsQ0cAI8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What a dick putting her on the spot like that. How is she supposed to say no if she wanted to in front of the millions and millions of Royals fans that were watching.

RealSNR
You know who was a veteran?

Hitler.

Pablo
11-06-2011, 08:34 PM
you are soooo tough.ROFLYep. Because I'm the guy in this thread talking about boxing and wrestling and wanting to fight people.

I'm definitely the person in this thread that's trying to come off as "tough".

kstater
11-06-2011, 08:34 PM

You think KC Wolf will come out of the tunnel carrying her while her parents are on the 50 yard line?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEdQkaQb2pWoVJ-qtO12bRD9waNfS7uR8gn9Zg0qXXD6ItbWc4

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:35 PM
I don't think you're an idiot

Check their shirt for medals and dried drool. If they're both there, you'll know.

Lzen
Ok, back to the topic at hand. If you all are just suggesting that the halftime deal is too forced or fake, fine. But if this doesn't at least bring a lump in your throat, I would have to question your humanity.

http://youtu.be/y7KfXkQdS64

burt

Hitler.

Um, dumbass. He wasn't a vet. He DIED while he comanded his army. Vets survive the war.

bevischief
I don't think you're an idiot

Asshole. What the hell have you ever done in your life loser?

Bugeater
I am sooo going to hell for laughing at this stuff.

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:36 PM

Hitler.

And a wrestler, too, I believe.

KCUnited

Mike Vrabel.

Taught Belcher how to cover.

luv
I am sooo going to hell for laughing at this stuff.

Oh, you're going to hell alright, but it has nothing to do with this thread.

:p

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Ok, back to the topic at hand. If you all are just suggesting that the halftime deal is too forced or fake, fine. But if this doesn't at least bring a lump in your throat, I would have to question your humanity.

Nope.

Nothing.

We all have different worldviews - which is why I believe I found the halftime show to be lame, and this video to be not moving.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Yep. Because I'm the guy in this thread talking about boxing and wrestling and wanting to fight people.

I'm definitely the person in this thread that's trying to come off as "tough".

you don't talk about your back ground, true. But you shoot off your mouth from the security of being behind your keyboard. You wouldn't be so tough to a vet, or me for that matter.

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Asshole. What the hell have you ever done in your life loser?

Managed to avoid compulsory military service.

RealSNR
Um, dumbass. He wasn't a vet. He DIED while he comanded his army. Vets survive the war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler#World_War_I

You sure are bad at history. Are you sure you're not a veteran?

luv

Dude. Those are totally staged. :p

Seriously, the first girl's reaction is so priceless.

Pablo
11-06-2011, 08:40 PM
you don't talk about your back ground, true. But you shoot off your mouth from the security of being behind your keyboard. You wouldn't be so tough to a vet, or me for that matter.And you're doing what, exactly?

I acknowledge the fact that you're a street fighting physical marvel. Congratulations on that. Here's the part where you tell me what a badass you are again and tell me you're going to kick my ass if you ever see me in person.

.....And go.

luv
11-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Nope.

Nothing.

We all have different worldviews - which is why I believe I found the halftime show to be lame, and this video to be not moving.

It's not so much the fact that these people are veterans. IMO, it's just the fact that they've been away for so long.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:41 PM

Not so bad at history. He was essentially commander in Chief when he died. Making him an active militia.

kstater
11-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Not so bad at history. He was essentially commander in Chief when he died. Making him an active militia.

derp

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:42 PM

Too. Effin. Roasted. Score 1 for the bad guys.

Lzen
11-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Nope.

Nothing.

Wow. I feel sorry for you, man. Truly, I do.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Not so bad at history. He was essentially commander in Chief when he died. Making him an active militia.He was a veteran of WWI. He even got a whole bunch of jewelry for it, too.

Adolf Hitler survived WWI. He's a veteran.

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:44 PM

Man, you miss the point worse than most veterans miss their families because they voluntarily go kill brown people and expect endless cocksucking for it!

burt
And you're doing what, exactly?

I acknowledge the fact that you're a street fighting physical marvel. Congratulations on that. Here's the part where you tell me what a badass you are again and tell me you're going to kick my ass if you ever see me in person.

.....And go.

no, I said I was old, frail and feeble. really. Please go back and re-read. But I did say that old, frail and feeble, I would kick YOUR ass. No threat tho. Just prognostication.

bevischief

Hitler.

What is your address?

pr_capone

He was a WW1 vet burt. He died in WW2 but he was a WW1 vet.

Saulbadguy
Wow. I feel sorry for you, man. Truly, I do.

Perhaps it was the crying children. That is just a put off.

I was "moved" by the dog video, where the dog hadn't seen his master (who happened to be a veteran) in such a long time.

burt
Man, you miss the point worse than most veterans miss their families because they voluntarily go kill brown people and expect endless cocksucking for it!

yes I do.

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 08:45 PM
What is your address?

ROFL

Lzen

They fight for your right to be a pompous dickhead. Just like Fred Phelps. Congrats.

Saulbadguy
What is your address?

:drool:

burt
He was a veteran of WWI. He even got a whole bunch of jewelry for it, too.

Adolf Hitler survived WWI. He's a veteran.

but he died as an active military man.

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 08:46 PM
You think KC Wolf will come out of the tunnel carrying her while her parents are on the 50 yard line?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEdQkaQb2pWoVJ-qtO12bRD9waNfS7uR8gn9Zg0qXXD6ItbWc4

Wow ROFL

Lzen
Perhaps it was the crying children. That is just a put off.

I was "moved" by the dog video, where the dog hadn't seen his master (who happened to be a veteran) in such a long time.

You don't like children? Ummmkay, I guess.

burt
He was a WW1 vet burt. He died in WW2 but he was a WW1 vet.

Okay, he was a vet, yet active militia.

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:47 PM

No, not a fan.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 08:48 PM
What is your address?

I am pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saulbadguy

Have him bake you a pie.

Lzen
Burt, you are falling into their trap. And they are making you look bad. The point is not that Hitler was or wasn't a vet. The thread topic is about American vets. They don't choose who, where, or when they have to fight. But make no mistake, they fight to maintain our freedoms. Some of these young idiots don't grasp that concept.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 08:49 PM
but he died as an active military man.Irrelevant, dude. You don't even know what a veteran is.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:49 PM
They fight for your right to be a pompous dickhead. Just like Fred Phelps. Congrats.

These guys are VERY much like Fred Phelps. Except they are sniping from the safety of being behind their keyboards. They are Fred Phelps but much more pussified.

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:50 PM

I just was compared to Fred Phelps. I'm honored. Also, I assure you I'd be a pompous dickhead even if the middle east wasn't bombed to smithereens. See how veterans get credit for shit they don't deserve? I'd be a prick no matter what military engagements the US was in.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Burt, you are falling into their trap.YAHTZEE!!

burt
Burt, you are falling into their trap. And they are making you look bad. The point is not that Hitler was or wasn't a vet. The thread topic is about American vets. They don't choose who, where, or when they have to fight. But make no mistake, they fight to maintain our freedoms. Some of these young idiots don't grasp that concept.

actually, you are wrong. I am just fairly drunk and wanting to argue. These nimrods don't mean anything to me.

bevischief

where the hell are you asshole!

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Irrelevant, dude. You don't even know what a veteran is.

burt
11-06-2011, 08:52 PM

damn. you win.

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 08:53 PM

Dumbass

Malgordo

Vets don't like children either. They blow them up. For being near people they don't like.

bevischief

Where the hell are you!

kstater
11-06-2011, 08:54 PM
This Mongloid fella has potential.

Saulbadguy
Where the hell are you!

His coordinates are posted on his fucking profile, you retard. Jesus, didn't they teach you anything?

RealSNR
actually, you are wrong. I am just fairly drunk and wanting to argue. These nimrods don't mean anything to me.Yeah. And Donald Washington chooses to whiff on tackles. He's negotiating where the offense runs the ball and diverting the carrier to the second level

burt
I just was compared to Fred Phelps. I'm honored. Also, I assure you I'd be a pompous dickhead even if the middle east wasn't bombed to smithereens. See how veterans get credit for shit they don't deserve? I'd be a prick no matter what military engagements the US was in.

you don't matter enough to be compared to male genatalia.

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 08:55 PM
This Mongloid fella has potential.

Malgordo, thank you. It's espanol for badfat.

burt
Yeah. And Donald Washington chooses to whiff on tackles. He's negotiating where the offense runs the ball and diverting the carrier to the second level

does he drnk Crown Royal too?

RealSNR
His coordinates are posted on his fucking profile, you retard. Jesus, didn't they teach you anything?:LOL:

teedubya
Most soldiers are from poor families, shipped off to fight the rich mans wars.

It's sad. I respect the troops for doing what is right, and I respect them more when they learn the truth and start fighting against the pricks who sent them off to war.

More soldiers need to wake up and not fight these senseless wars.

As soon as we have a generation that stands up and decides to NOT go to war, maybe the world will know peace.

Instead, soldiers get shipped off all over the world... and in the past 60 years, we've killed over 10,000,000 worldwide... having lost around 10,000 since Vietnam.

God bless the families and the troops though. I always wish them safety. I just wish more would wake up.

kstater
11-06-2011, 08:56 PM
YES

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 08:56 PM
His coordinates are posted on his ****ing profile, you retard. Jesus, didn't they teach you anything?

Just how to kill civilians.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 08:57 PM

OK ass hole where are you at?

burt

Bi lay....still kickin it.

Malgordo
American hero.

burt
Oh, I'm sooo glad this thread happened.

Thanks guys. This was fun.

Fuck off.

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 08:58 PM
I just was compared to Fred Phelps. I'm honored. Also, I assure you I'd be a pompous dickhead even if the middle east wasn't bombed to smithereens. See how veterans get credit for shit they don't deserve? I'd be a prick no matter what military engagements the US was in.If we kill enough foreign babies you'll change!

Okay, now I'm done.

Saulbadguy
Oh, I'm sooo glad this thread happened.

Thanks guys. This was fun.

:thumb:

burt
lol

pr_capone
11-06-2011, 08:59 PM

I'm actually a vet.

burt
11-06-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm actually a vet.

Hey, PR......thanks. Very much.

KCBOSS1

This totally redeems the game. That's more important than anything! I would have loved to have seen that.

Saulbadguy
Hey, PR......thanks.

Hey burt, thanks for being a solid poster. It means the world to this message board, country, and universe.

tecumseh

It's sad. I respect the troops for doing what is right, and I respect them more when they learn the truth and start fighting against the pricks who sent them off to war.

As soon as we have a generation that stands up and decides to NOT go to war, maybe the world will know peace.

Instead, soldiers get shipped off all over the world... and in the past 60 years, we've killed over 10,000,000 worldwide... having lost around 10,000 since Vietnam.

God bless the families and the troops though. I always wish them safety. I just wish more would wake up.

So basically you are saying , we should vote whether or not our country should go to war or commit troops to any situation?

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 09:01 PM
So basically you are saying , we should vote whether or not our country should go to war or commit troops to any situation?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/012/812/tarp-30198.jpg?1251490663

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 09:01 PM

I want to blow you. No homo.

burt
11-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Hey burt, thanks for being a solid poster. It means the world to this message board, country, and universe.

fuck off. You have always been a douchebag, I don't expect change, nor does any one else,

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 09:03 PM
My first warning! I thought the day would never come

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 09:05 PM
fuck off. You have always been a douchebag, I don't expect change, nor does any one else,

PERSONAL ATTACK!

That is uncalled for.

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Saul, SNR, Well done boys.

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 09:06 PM

Man down ROFL

burt
11-06-2011, 09:06 PM
PERSONAL ATTACK!

true

That is uncalled for.

false

SPchief
11-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Has Mememe showed up yet?

pr_capone
**** off. You have always been a douchebag, I don't expect change, nor does any one else,

They are just trolling the shit out of you man. Can't take the stuff personal. Even if they were not trolling, you gotta let that stuff roll off your back.

I remember I was walking around during the Wichita River festival back in 03 and had a dude hawk a loogie on my BDU, called me a baby killer, and walked off with his family like nothing ever happened.

All I could do is walk away from it and get cleaned up. I know he doesn't represent the majority and just chose to express himself in a regretable manner.

burt
Man down ROFL

yep. I guess I am just not as cool as you guys. Funny thing, when posters have to crow that they won.....they seldom did. I am drunkish, you guys are idiots.

luv
11-06-2011, 09:08 PM
So, since this thread is obviously off track, a question. Since we lost, does that mean Haley will shave his beard? I actually really like this avatar. I'm going to hate having to change it.

bevischief
My first warning! I thought the day would never come

Where the hell are you pussy!

Saulbadguy
They are just trolling the shit out of you man. Can't take the stuff personal. Even if they were not trolling, you gotta let that stuff roll off your back.

I remember I was walking around during the Wichita River festival back in 03 and had a dude hawk a loogie on my BDU, called me a baby killer, and walked off with his family like nothing ever happened.

All I could do is walk away from it and get cleaned up. I know he doesn't represent the majority and just chose to express himself in a regretable manner.
You should have destroyed him.

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 09:09 PM
So, since this thread is obviously off track, a question. Since we lost, does that mean Haley will shave his beard? I actually really like this avatar. I'm going to hate having to change it.

This thread is still on track, IMO.

luv
11-06-2011, 09:10 PM
This thread is still on track, IMO.

Is Haley a vet? Maybe my post is relevant.

burt
11-06-2011, 09:11 PM

Where as I respect you and appreciate your service.....they can troll all they want, because I really don't care. I just wanted to crow a bit. Blow off steam from a bad day. But though I do hold them in slight contempt, I now hold you to a higher esteem. So a drunken argument panned out very well for me. TY.

pr_capone
You should have destroyed him.

Not like I didn't want to.

Saulbadguy
Is Haley a vet? Maybe my post is relevant.

Haley strikes me as the type of person to claim he was a veteran to get a free meal at Applebee's.

Lzen
11-06-2011, 09:12 PM

Thanks for your service. I don't know how you didn't whoop that dude's ass. Congrats on having restraint. Probably best.

Saulbadguy
Where as I respect you and appreciate your service.....they can troll all they want, because I really don't care. I just wanted to crow a bit. Blow off steam from a bad day. But though I do hold them in slight contempt, I now hold you to a higher esteem. So a drunken argument panned out very well for me. TY.

Any recommendo's on where to eat while i'm in Tampa? Thinking the $-$$ range.

RealSNR

All I could do is walk away from it and get cleaned up. I know he doesn't represent the majority and just chose to express himself in a regretable manner.In all seriousness, you're a really cool guy :thumb:

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Where the hell are you pussy!Sorry. I don't date strange men on the internet.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Thanks for your service. I don't know how you didn't whoop that dude's ass. Congrats on having restraint. Probably best.

Where the hell is SNR?

burt
11-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Any recommendo's on where to eat while i'm in Tampa? Thinking the $-$$ range.

I don't really get up to Tampa very often. I tend to stay in Sarasota. But I do post on Urban spoon and suggest it for research,

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Where the hell is SNR?You live in Fargo? I'm going to be driving through town on my way home from Christmas. You wanna get some coffee?

luv
11-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Sorry. I don't date strange men on the internet.

Pretty smart move. Hope you didn't have to learn your lesson through personal experience.

Malgordo
11-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Haley strikes me as the type of person to claim he was a veteran to get a free meal at Applebee's.

You mean a veteran?

bevischief
11-06-2011, 09:17 PM
You live in Fargo? I'm going to be driving through town on my way home from Christmas. You wanna get some coffee?

let me now asshole...

Pablo
11-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Pretty smart move. Hope you didn't have to learn your lesson through personal experience.LMAO

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Pretty smart move. Hope you didn't have to learn your lesson through personal experience.ROFL

pr_capone
11-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Pretty smart move. Hope you didn't have to learn your lesson through personal experience.

Was the sex with Mooooo at least good? Was there ANY redeeming quality to your time with him?

SPchief
11-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Was the sex with Mooooo at least good? Was there ANY redeeming quality to your time with him?

Grape Gatorade. DUH

RealSNR
11-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Hey guys anyone else think bevischief is taking this over the top? If there's a no threat policy on this board, he needs to take a vacation.

BigRedChief
11-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Any recommendo's on where to eat while i'm in Tampa? Thinking the $-$$ range.When are you coming down?

luv
11-06-2011, 09:28 PM

No. Common thread with all of my relationships....Do not date someone who needs to be taken care of.

luv
11-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Hey guys anyone else think bevischief is taking this over the top? If there's a no threat policy on this board, he needs to take a vacation.

I think maybe he's drinking. :shrug:

bevischief
11-06-2011, 09:30 PM

Are you a veteran?

BigRedChief
11-06-2011, 09:31 PM
I don't really get up to Tampa very often. I tend to stay in Sarasota. But I do post on Urban spoon and suggest it for research,The best places are over here in St. Petersburg anyway.

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 09:31 PM
When are you coming down?

This weekend.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 09:32 PM

dumb ass...

demonhero
11-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Some low blows to military here, and as a serving vet I could care less, because if ur @ss was crying in a collapsed building for help,... I'll still get to you whether you'd be dead or not. These things are fake, but its a big event in their lifes and they shared it with chiefs fans.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 09:40 PM
dumb ass...

Let me pissed?

bevischief
11-06-2011, 09:42 PM

Lets dance asshole.

OnTheWarpath15
11-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Holy shit, this thread is comedy fucking gold.

I nominate it for the Trolling Wing of the Hall of Classics.

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Lets dance asshole.

Reported. Also, your sig is excessively large.

bevischief
11-06-2011, 09:46 PM

Fuck you...

Saulbadguy
11-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Fuck you...

Uncalled for.

BigRedChief
11-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Some low blows to military here, and as a serving vet I could care less, because if ur @ss was crying in a collapsed building for help,... I'll still get to you whether you'd be dead or not. These things are fake, but its a big event in their lifes and they shared it with chiefs fans.THIS!

But that being said Saul, teeduya, beavis chief and whoever else also have a right to voice their opinion. It's not neccessary for them to toe the line on the majoritys opinion, they have a right to be wrong.:p

BigRedChief
11-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Holy shit, this thread is comedy fucking gold.

I nominate it for the Trolling Wing of the Hall of Classics.I guess its better than as Grisby said on many occasion after a loss.....going home and kicking your dog.

evenfall
11-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Predictable, yes. Lame, I wouldn't say that. Across the spectrum of halftime shows, it seems to rate pretty high.

Congrats to the trolls for their extensive collection of fish, the barrel has to be just about empty by now.

SPchief
11-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Predictable, yes. Lame, I wouldn't say that. Across the spectrum of halftime shows, it seems to rate pretty high.

Congrats to the trolls for their extensive collection of fish, the barrel has to be just about empty by now.

Doubt it. Wait until morning and it'll be on again.

evenfall
11-06-2011, 10:21 PM

Yes... quoting other posters in your signature is gay. No offense to all the homos out there.

Mk19
11-06-2011, 11:34 PM
I didn't read this thread. At all.

However...

I'm a veteran and all you civilians are pussies.

/flex

Titty Meat
11-06-2011, 11:36 PM
**** you...

Enjoy your vacation.

BTW I've killed just as many enemies on Call Of Duty as you have in real life. Go fuck yourse3lf

DomerNKC
11-06-2011, 11:52 PM
damn. you win.You are related to a few though.

RealSNR
11-07-2011, 12:00 AM
http://imageftw.com/uploads/20110902/start-believing-in-troll-threads.jpg

Bowser
11-07-2011, 12:15 AM
I can only imagine the neg rep being strewn about in righteous indignation throughout this thread.

See kids - this is an example of what happens when you mix too much alcohol and a turd performance by the local football team.

Bowser
11-07-2011, 12:16 AM
This thread needs a theme song -

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RTEyp7YHSyM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Titty Meat
11-07-2011, 12:21 AM
I can only imagine the neg rep being strewn about in righteous indignation throughout this thread.

See kids - this is an example of what happens when you mix too much alcohol and a turd performance by the local football team.

Luv negged me because I suggseted using a condom on her. Bitchy or kinky? You be the judge.

Slainte
11-07-2011, 05:36 AM
Terrible thread start by the OP redeemed into comedy gold.

Rain Man
11-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Maybe next week they will show a video of trent green and then he will come running out of the tunnel in full uniform. That would make me cry in happiness.

Otherwise I like dogs with frisbees the best.

-King-
11-07-2011, 08:22 AM
This thread is the thread of the year just off the first 5 pages alone ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

burt
11-07-2011, 08:33 AM
This thread is the thread of the year just off the first 5 pages alone ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

You are welcome.

Dave Lane
11-07-2011, 08:38 AM

Yeah, it means a lot and if I'm ever in the military and get surprised by my family, it will mean something, but **** doing that in front of thousands of people.

That.