Okie_Apparition
11-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Polling it bitch

Pablo
11-06-2011, 07:11 PM
"KICK A TOUCHDOWN OR SOMETHIN" - Chargers fans

HotRoute
11-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Easy the ones who dress up like meth heads and convicts every weekend..

And the call it the black hole, code for an asshole

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Denver. Solely because of that stupid fucking IN COM PLETE

Okie_Apparition
11-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Chanting IN-COM-PLETE when their defensive player drops an INT

Fans making noise while the offense is playing

Getting drunk & screwing in the parking lot on the hood of a car in broad daylight

Dress like zombies & stab people. Even each other

Pablo
11-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Guys, Raiders fans are dumb, but they have to know more about football than Chargers fans.

There was some Dolt tard sitting a couple of rows in front of me and he stood up the entire time the Chargers were on offense, cheering loudly. Clearly, all Dolt fans are borderline retarded.

mdchiefsfan
11-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Guys, Raiders fans are dumb, but they have to know more about football than Chargers fans.

There was some Dolt tard sitting a couple of rows in front of me and he stood up the entire time the Chargers were on offense, cheering loudly. Clearly, all Dolt fans are borderline retarded.

This. At least the people that live in Oakland show up to their game wearing Oakland jerseys.

Buck
11-06-2011, 07:24 PM

Let 1 fan make up your mind about all of us.

That being said we do have some dumb fucking fans. I'm going to guess the IQ of those Raider fans is a little lower though.

Molitoth
11-06-2011, 07:31 PM
I really want to say Chiefs fans... because we haven't won a playoff game in decades; we have Matt Cassel leading our team, and yet we still pay for tickets. =P

ThatRaceCardGuy
11-06-2011, 07:35 PM

ROFL

ThatRaceCardGuy
11-06-2011, 07:36 PM

That being said we do have some dumb ****ing fans. I'm going to guess the IQ of those Raider fans is a little lower though.

Yes, sparkler fans are pretty damn clueless.

InChiefsHeaven
11-06-2011, 07:37 PM
I picked the Chargers because most of their fans don't really exist.

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2011, 07:38 PM
I cant call Charger fans dumb. They have to get some fans first. Not a large enough sample size :)

ChiefFripp
11-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Facts are greater than opinions, so it's The Raiders.

ArrowheadMagic
11-06-2011, 07:45 PM
The 30 diehard Charger fans are cheering for a team thats moving to LA. Will those fans move with them?

Pablo
11-06-2011, 07:47 PM

That being said we do have some dumb fucking fans. I'm going to guess the IQ of those Raider fans is a little lower though.I'm positive you know your football.

But there's a reason you come to a Chiefs board to talk football. I don't imagine there are many great football convos with your Bolt brethren.

"BOY THEM JERSEYS SURE WERE BLUE LAST NITE, HUH??"

lcarus
11-06-2011, 07:48 PM
The Broncos fans were chanting for Tebow pretty recently. Gonna have to go with them based on that.

listopencil
11-06-2011, 07:54 PM
My son went to the Bronco-Raider game today. He had to catch an old lady who was literally falling down drunk. A guy lost it and started puking all over the seats. He said this kind of stuff was happening all around him.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Raider fans. Because they don't even know their team sucks.

2bikemike
11-06-2011, 08:14 PM
SAN DIEGO -- As they tried to tie the game late in the fourth quarter Sunday, the San Diego Chargers' offense went to a silent count.

At home.

Such was the impact of a large and quite loud contingent of Green Bay Packers fans who descended on Qualcomm Stadium and played a legitimate role in their team's 45-38 victory over the Chargers.

"Today did feel like a home game," tight end Jermichael Finley said. "The Pack Nation showed their support here in [California]. It was crazy. It was just Lambeau in the West."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/47883/packers-fans-force-chargers-silent-count

This is all you need right here to know that the The Charger fans might not be the dumbest but they are an extremely weak fan base.

HonestChieffan
11-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Donk fans are the most suckage ever.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-06-2011, 08:16 PM

ROFL

Mama Hip Rockets
11-06-2011, 08:16 PM
I voted Broncos solely because they shake orange pom-poms. Even the men.

ThatRaceCardGuy
11-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Donk fans are the most suckage ever.

I fucking hate donk fan.

ThatRaceCardGuy
11-06-2011, 08:32 PM
I voted Broncos solely because they shake orange pom-poms. Even the men.

This. Also, any fan base that eats deep fried testicles, and washes it down with piss water aka Coors...has to be the dumbest fan base ever.

notorious
11-06-2011, 08:49 PM
This. Also, any fan base that eats deep fried testicles, and washes it down with piss water aka Coors...has to be the dumbest fan base ever.

Do you prefer yours raw?

Mama Hip Rockets
11-06-2011, 08:53 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/47883/packers-fans-force-chargers-silent-count

This is all you need right here to know that the The Charger fans might not be the dumbest but they are an extremely weak fan base.

I think that speaks more to how awesome the Packers fans are than how lame the Chargers fans are. The Packers fanbase is incredible.

lewdog
11-06-2011, 09:00 PM
I think that speaks more to how awesome the Packers fans are than how lame the Chargers fans are. The Packers fanbase is incredible.

Packers fans are good but so many of them are bandwagon fans. It is obvious that most don't have ties to the great town of Green Bay, of even Wisconsin for that matter.

2bikemike
11-06-2011, 09:06 PM

Almost every week the Chargers are at home they threaten to black out the game. They can't sell the tickets. If the team had a strong fan base those tickets wouldn't be available to allow the opponets fan base to invade.

I am not saying the Pack doesn't have an incredible fan base just that there aren't enough fans in San Diego to prevent the invasion. Heck even the Chiefs used to have an incredible presence at the Q