PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Is the Anti-Suck for Luck Crowd Happy Now?

KCChiefsFan88
11-07-2011, 09:10 AM
The Chiefs are stuck in a medicore state with no hope of landing Luck in next year's draft.

Say hello to another year of Matt Cassel.

Hope the Anti-Suck for Luck crowd is happy. I am sure they are since they love being mediocre.

They probably celebrated the Chiefs victory over San Diego last Monday with the same Super Bowl-caliber frevor as the Chiefs organization apparently did.

This group of myopic fans probably were the ones who bid in Clark Hunt's latest revenue scheme... an online auction for a commemorative football from the Chiefs-San Diego game. Link: http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Chiefs-vs-Chargers-Game-Issued-Commemorative-Football-10312011/6411f0c3-9991-4dae-a43b-39047f9027af

This is probably the first time in NFL history that a franchise was issuing commemorative footballs for a REGULAR SEASON victory.

jd1020
11-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Find another team, bitch.

KCUnited
11-07-2011, 09:12 AM
What is your address?

KCChiefsFan88
11-07-2011, 09:14 AM

A definition of a BITCH is someone who roots for a garbage team like the Chiefs and actually has hope that year in and year out there will be a different outcome.

Here we are... midway through the season and the Chiefs are their usual mediocre selves.

You and every fan like you has "BITCH" branded on your ass, courtesy of Clark Hunt.

Agent V
I already said hello to another year of Matt Cassel when I accepted the fact that Pioli was never going to draft Luck even if we did somehow earn the number-one overall pick. Not happy about it, but that's the way it is.

Slainte
What is your address?

LMAO

I'm pissed off!!!

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-07-2011, 09:15 AM
A definition of a BITCH is someone who roots for a garbage team like the Chiefs and actually has hope that year in and year out there will be a different outcome.

Here we are... midway through the season and the Chiefs are their usual mediocre selves.

You and every fan like you has "BITCH" branded on your ass, courtesy of Clark Hunt.

Is that really a definition of bitch? I mean I didn't bother looking it up. I'll just trust you I think.

Fritz88
11-07-2011, 09:16 AM
The entire team sucked. In all phases.

Its either the Fins really knew how to expose and attack us (Similar to the last Raiders game at ArrowHead) and that would be a recipe for all other teams to follow or its the team playing to the Fins' level and were hungover from Monday.

I sure hope its the latter.

Forget about Luck. Think of another mid first QB that we should take.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bob Dole
11-07-2011, 09:16 AM
Not as long as the stupid phrase continues to appear somewhere every 2 minutes of every day. Only when it dies in a fire, will Bob Dole be truly happy.

KCChiefsFan88
11-07-2011, 09:17 AM
Is that really a definition of bitch? I mean I didn't bother looking it up. I'll just trust you I think.

If that definition is too mentally taxing for you, you could just keep it simple and look in the mirror.

They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words after all.

Chiefnj2
Stick to Madden. You can Suck for Luck in Madden. In real life, no team, players or coaches are going to tank an entire season for a draft pick. Especially a team that won the division the prior year.

Agent V
The entire team sucked. In all phases.

Its either the Fins really knew how to expose and attack us (Similar to the last Raiders game at ArrowHead) and that would be a recipe for all other teams to follow or its the team playing to the Fins' level and were hungover from Monday.

I sure hope its the latter.

Forget about Luck. Think of another mid first QB that we should take.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed. That game was a shit fest from start to finish, and nobody came to play. Hell, the o-line play was abysmal.

RealSNR
11-07-2011, 09:18 AM
I really wasn't moved by Monday night's victory. It was lame and predictable.

Fritz88

He's a little angry.

God I love this forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Johnny Fever
If that definition is too mentally taxing for you, you could just keep it simple and look in the mirror.

They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words after all.

But a reflection in a mirror isn't a picture. Now you're just talkin all fancy.

jd1020

Your boyfriend is going to have a horse shoe stamped on his helmet.

Indy --------------------> is that way.

Agent V
11-07-2011, 09:19 AM

I TOTALLY knew he was gonna fumble it.

Fritz88
11-07-2011, 09:19 AM

Weren't moved?
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
11-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Stick to Madden. You can Suck for Luck in Madden. In real life, no team, players or coaches are going to tank an entire season for a draft pick. Especially a team that won the division the prior year.

Indy begs to differ.
Posted via Mobile Device

DBOSHO
11-07-2011, 09:24 AM
THIS IS NEW INFORMATION

So basically,

We shouldve been happy that we beat the division opponent that has owned us lately on national television?

Its too late for luck. Just hope that richardson misses his block like he does 95% of the time and cassel gets splattered.

jd1020
11-07-2011, 09:25 AM
THIS IS NEW INFORMATION

So basically,

We shouldve been happy that we beat the division opponent that has owned us lately on national television?

Its too late for luck. Just hope that richardson misses his block like he does 95% of the time and cassel gets splattered.

Miami got to him yesterday. He came up limping a couple times. Motherfucker wont stay down.

Bane
11-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Casshole was gonna be here no matter what,and we're not drafting Luck.So go kill yourself.

KCChiefsFan88
11-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Miami got to him yesterday. He came up limping a couple times. Mother****er wont stay down.

At least half of those sacks were Cassel's fault. If he steps into the pocket and delivers the ball quicker, there is no sack.

Cassel did his best Rob Johnson impression and in several instances created pressure that wasn't necessarily there.

jd1020
11-07-2011, 09:28 AM
At least half of those sacks were Cassel's fault. If he steps into the pocket and delivers the ball quicker, there is no sack.

Cassel did his best Rob Johnson impression and in several instances created pressure that wasn't necessarily there.

Who's responsible for what sack and who wasn't was so far away from my point it can no longer be seen on the horizon.

talastan
11-07-2011, 09:29 AM
RICK STANZI FTMFW!!!!!1111!!!!ELEVNTYONE!!!!!!!111!OMG

Demonpenz
11-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Robin, I get that you are trolling, but the football they are selling is a big deal because it was Alumni Weekend. Lots of old players at Arrowhead, it was a special night before the game was even played.

Reerun_KC
11-07-2011, 09:31 AM
ROFL

Gonzo
11-07-2011, 09:35 AM
I am so tired of stupid shit like this. No matter how many times we say it, some just can't fathom that there was no way in hell we'd draft Luck. We could be sitting there in April with the #1 overall and Cassel trying to recover from C-Section complications and we still would not draft him. Cassel is Pioli's boy and that's all there is to it.

You may not like it, (I don't) but you need to accept it.

jd1020
11-07-2011, 09:38 AM
I am so tired of stupid shit like this. No matter how many times we say it, some just can't fathom that there was no way in hell we'd draft Luck. We could be sitting there in April with the #1 overall and Cassel trying to recover from C-Section complications and we still would not draft him. Cassel is Pioli's boy and that's all there is to it.

Now that the Colts are almost a lock for the #1 pick, be prepared for a bunch of scenarios where the Chiefs trade the Colts multiple Ditkas. Because Pioli will clearly do that and the Colts have an aging, broken, QB and dont need another franchise QB.

arrowheadnation
11-07-2011, 09:39 AM
First off, we were out of the Luck sweepstakes when we won our 2nd game. And you gotta see this as a wash. Technically we should have lost to the Bolts and beat the Dolphins...so I guess it's like that actually happened, but it didn't. [Rube Baker]So you see what I'm gettin at?[Rube Baker]

Extra Point
11-07-2011, 09:40 AM

This.

It's Suck-and-Luck, when you can find the acorn for half your games, and just plain suck during the other.

Dr. Gigglepants
11-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Jackie Battle's quantity of carries was deficient.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat
11-07-2011, 09:52 AM

That may be true, but I still feel some of the Cassel apologists need stuff like this hammered into their head as much as possible... it's good for them.

ILChief
11-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Indy begs to differ.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think they are sucking for Luck. They are sucking because they're no good

jd1020
11-07-2011, 09:54 AM
That may be true, but I still feel some of the Cassel apologists need stuff like this hammered into their head as much as possible... it's good for them.

I think there's only one true Cassel apologist left. But all he does is lurk, neg rep bomb, and run. There's no helping him. He's full blown brain dead.

suds79
11-07-2011, 09:55 AM
Here's the truth of the matter.

What fans root for doesn't matter. Doesn't effect the outcome whatsoever.

Truth of the matter is that it's just bad luck. We're bad but never were bad enough to get that #1 pick. So Luck was never realistic anyways.

So where does that leave us? I think we're all on the same page. Seems as though the majority of the board realizes that Matt Cassel stinks. So we hope that they Chiefs take a shot at a QB early at some point. Even if it's not Luck, you have to try. You can be in the Barkley, Foles, Jones, RG3 bandwagon. Whoever you're rooting for it doesn't matter. You can't win if you don't play. I'd simply like to see the Chiefs try. They haven't tried since what is it? 83?

Lets see what happens when the draft rolls around. If Chiefs management doesn't make any sort of move which indicates that they know Matt Cassel is bad, then it's time to panic.

HighChief
11-07-2011, 10:04 AM
So you must all think that if we had luck we would have won yesterday? Keep smoking the good stuff. Every team wins games they shouldnt and also lose to people they shouldnt. Get over it. We are still in first

Fat Elvis
11-07-2011, 10:17 AM
Gimme some RG3.

Pawnmower
11-07-2011, 10:17 AM
wahhhhh

I bet you look and act like Eric Cartman a little spoiled bitch when things dont go your way...

Dartgod
11-07-2011, 10:48 AM
So you must all think that if we had luck we would have won yesterday? Keep smoking the good stuff. Every team wins games they shouldnt and also lose to people they shouldnt. Get over it. We are still in first

I don't think anyone is saying that at all.

Keep puffin' on the pipe though. :bong:

vailpass
11-07-2011, 11:06 AM
But a reflection in a mirror isn't a picture. Now you're just talkin all fancy.

LMAO

SenselessChiefsFan
11-07-2011, 11:14 AM

#1) I agree, people need to get over this.

#2) I think that Pioli would have considered Luck, just like he would consider any QB available to him. He may, or may not have drafted him based on what kind of a trade offer he got. But, I don't think Cassel is untouchable. I just think that Pioli looks to fix bigger problems first.

Cassel is just average. He isn't great, he isn't horrible. Just average.

And, if the Chiefs cut him, a new team would have him starting next year.

petegz28
11-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Yes, I am happy. No I am not happy with the shit performance we saw yesterday. But I cannot root for my team to lose "on purpose" for the sake of drafting one person we "hope" would be the answer.

petegz28
11-07-2011, 11:17 AM
#1) I agree, people need to get over this.

#2) I think that Pioli would have considered Luck, just like he would consider any QB available to him. He may, or may not have drafted him based on what kind of a trade offer he got. But, I don't think Cassel is untouchable. I just think that Pioli looks to fix bigger problems first.

Cassel is just average. He isn't great, he isn't horrible. Just average.

And, if the Chiefs cut him, a new team would have him starting next year.

We need help on the lines before anything. No sense in getting a projected stud QB if he is going to get broken in game 1 because no one can ****ing block.

L.A. Chieffan
11-07-2011, 11:17 AM
just for shits and giggles if we ended up with the #1 pick and DIDNT take Luck, Pioli wouldve been the biggest fucking laughingstock gm in the history of nfl. no way even his ego is that big

SenselessChiefsFan
11-07-2011, 11:21 AM
We need help on the lines before anything. No sense in getting a projected stud QB if he is going to get broken in game 1 because no one can ****ing block.

Agree to a point. But, the line in Indy looks better with Manning. The line in New England looks better with Brady. The line in Green Bay looks better with Rodgers.

If a QB is good at reading defenses and making decisions, the line often looks better than it is.

Some of that also goes on the offensive coordinator. Frankly, after watching this offense this year, I think Haley was far overated as an offensive genius.

FAX
11-07-2011, 11:24 AM
The Chiefs are stuck in a medicore state with no hope of landing Luck in next year's draft.

Hope the Anti-Suck for Luck crowd is happy. I am sure they are since they love being mediocre.

They probably celebrated the Chiefs victory over San Diego last Monday with the same Super Bowl-caliber frevor as the Chiefs organization apparently did.

This group of myopic fans probably were the ones who bid in Clark Hunt's latest revenue scheme... an online auction for a commemorative football from the Chiefs-San Diego game. Link: http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Chiefs-vs-Chargers-Game-Issued-Commemorative-Football-10312011/6411f0c3-9991-4dae-a43b-39047f9027af

This is probably the first time in NFL history that a franchise was issuing commemorative footballs for a REGULAR SEASON victory.

You have a smallish nuber.

FAX

Coogs
11-07-2011, 11:30 AM

You should be reasonably happy then, because that appears to be the route we are taking. Dorsey, TJax, Greg, Powe to name a few on defense. Albert, Asamoah, Hudson, Lilja, among others on offense.

Gonzo
11-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Personally, I'd rather see KC Draft RGIII. After watching him run up and down the field Vs. Mizzou I couldn't help but think that he's just a fucking winner.
Awesome arm and fast as hell. He can make quick decisions and think on his feet.

I would love it if they got him.

luv
11-07-2011, 11:34 AM
I was on the Suck-4-Luck bandwagon. Once I realized that it was no longer an option, I just wanted to see us be competitive. We have been, but any victories have been shallow, IMO. We won't do well against better teams.

I don't know why I'm giving an opinion, since it's pretty obvious that you're simply trolling, as usual.

Okie_Apparition
11-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Why can't we be mediocre for a Ben Rothlisberger or Aaron Rodgers. You know two of the top 5 QBs in the league

Hootie
11-07-2011, 11:43 AM
is this back and forth shit going to go on all fucking year?

We win..."haahahahaha you dumbasses wanted to suck for Luck!!!"

We lose..."hahae hahaha we should have tanked the season I told you so!"

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Predarat
11-07-2011, 11:43 AM
If Luck goes to the indy clots I am going to be pist.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Miami got to him yesterday. He came up limping a couple times. Mother****er wont stay down.

http://youtu.be/Sh8mNjeuyV4

RealSNR
11-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Why can't we be mediocre for a Ben Rothlisberger or Aaron Rodgers. You know two of the top 5 QBs in the leagueBecause we're only ever mediocre for John Tait

rocknrolla
11-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Miami got to him yesterday. He came up limping a couple times. Motherfucker wont stay down.

That's what I was saying en every time he went down.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okie_Apparition
11-07-2011, 11:49 AM
I miss the smell of napalm on my mormons

Pawnmower
11-07-2011, 11:51 AM
yes im sure the anti-suq for luq crowd is THRILLED with the loss. Moran.

HemiEd
11-07-2011, 11:54 AM

You have a problem with the proceeds going to the Joplin relief fund? I would say it is pretty worthy cause myself you fuckstick.

MMXcalibur
11-07-2011, 11:54 AM

Jive Ass
11-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Yup, still glad.

Molitoth
11-07-2011, 11:57 AM
I can see the Cassel fans now...

A) We need better receivers, Bowe and company just aren't getting it done.
B) We need to spend our 1st rounder on a new lineman, because he will make Cassel awesome.
C) It's all Charlie Weis's fault, we would be in the Super Bowl if not for Todd Haley's ego to drive him away.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2011, 11:57 AM

This group of myopic fans probably were the ones who bid in Clark Hunt's latest revenue scheme... [b]an online auction for a commemorative football from the Chiefs-San Diego game. Link: http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Chiefs-vs-Chargers-Game-Issued-Commemorative-Football-10312011/6411f0c3-9991-4dae-a43b-39047f9027af]/b]

Ahem:

The game balls will be auctioned off this week to Chiefs fans looking to commemorate the victory with all of the proceeds to benefit the Joplin Relief Fund. Each winning bidder will receive the game-issued football, as well of a certificate of authenticity.

What's it like to be such a bitter prick?

LOCOChief
11-07-2011, 12:03 PM
I am happy!

I would be even happier if KCChiefsfan88 would change her username to something more fitting like stupidbitch88 or NOTaKCChiefsfan88. you get the point.

Okie_Apparition
11-07-2011, 12:07 PM
He's probably the one that has the weak mults every week
IPwnFools, BlueBolt, didn't catch the Dolphin one

|Zach|
11-07-2011, 12:13 PM
We lost. So we know 88 is happy.

Lzen
11-07-2011, 12:31 PM

They must have taken a cue from K State. :p

Lzen
11-07-2011, 12:32 PM

[/thread]

Lzen
11-07-2011, 12:35 PM

I don't believe this. Everyone said that about Berry.

Discuss Thrower
11-07-2011, 12:40 PM
I don't believe this. Everyone said that about Berry.

Consesus game changer athlete on defense =! to replacing what can be argued as a "servicable" young-ish quarterback with an unproven commodity in a rookie QB.

Not saying it's right but...

burt
11-07-2011, 12:59 PM
What's it like to be such a bitter plick?

Once again in Chinese......

BoneKrusher
11-07-2011, 01:32 PM
i'd be happy if the Chiefs would start Stanzi and show Cassel the door.

whoman69
11-07-2011, 01:44 PM
I can see the Cassel fans now...

A) We need better receivers, Bowe and company just aren't getting it done.
B) We need to spend our 1st rounder on a new lineman, because he will make Cassel awesome.
C) It's all Charlie Weis's fault, we would be in the Super Bowl if not for Todd Haley's ego to drive him away.

There are Cassel fans? I think everyone here agrees he is nothing better than a slightly below average QB with limited skills. Does not wanting to lose every game really equate to being a Cassel fan?

InChiefsHell
11-07-2011, 01:51 PM
There are Cassel fans? I think everyone here agrees he is nothing better than a slightly below average QB with limited skills. Does not wanting to lose every game really equate to being a Cassel fan?

Saw a BUNCH of Cassel jersies at the game yesterday. I guess that was a bit of a surprise. But, not every Chiefs fan spends their time here on the Planet. Most just don't know that Cassel sucks.

MahiMike
11-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Too bad our 'tough' part of our schedule didn't start in week 4. We'd be right in there with the Colts right now giving them a run for their Lucky money.

MahiMike
11-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Also, Adam Schefter said yesterday that it'll take 3 1st rounders + 2 2nd rounders to trade up to #1. Your team can make a lot of progress real quick with a trade like that.

petegz28
11-07-2011, 02:07 PM
You should be reasonably happy then, because that appears to be the route we are taking. Dorsey, TJax, Greg, Powe to name a few on defense. Albert, Asamoah, Hudson, Lilja, among others on offense.

Tjax and Dorsey would both probably have been studs in a 4-3. Powe needs to get his ass on the field. I don't know WTF is up with that? Hudson same thing. Weigman is too old and too undersized. We need a Willie Roaf x 2.

BoneKrusher
11-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Saw a BUNCH of Cassel jersies at the game yesterday. I guess that was a bit of a surprise. But, not every Chiefs fan spends their time here on the Planet. Most just don't know that Cassel sucks.

True

i have a friend who's a Vikings fan and this past off season he kept saying he wished the Vikes had Cassel and i kept saying
me too.

he thinks Cassel's awesome. lol