PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Face value - Broncos/Chiefs LL Sec 104

The Bad Guy
11-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Since not much action in the ticket forum, I'm posting these here again. Face value on LL sec 104, row 36.

160 for the pair.

If you are interested, PM me.

58-4ever
11-09-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm wondering if there is blackout opportunity here. Probably not considering it is the Donkeys.

The Bad Guy
11-09-2011, 11:22 AM
I'm wondering if there is blackout opportunity here. Probably not considering it is the Donkeys.

Doubt it. People hate Denver enough to go. Especially with Tebow.

cookster50
11-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Dude, do you go to any of the games yourself?

The Bad Guy
11-09-2011, 12:57 PM

Not this year. I live in PA and planned on going to the opener, but family issues came up.

I came out for 2 games last year.

I bought them so I could have seats to games I wanted to go to, I just can't swing the trip cost this year to justify it.

Thus, why I sell the tickets on here.

SAUTO
11-09-2011, 12:58 PM

how many times is this question going to be asked and answered?

WV
11-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Not this year. I live in PA and planned on going to the opener, but family issues came up.

I came out for 2 games last year.

I bought them so I could have seats to games I wanted to go to, I just can't swing the trip cost this year to justify it.

Thus, why I sell the tickets on here.

Where do you live in PA?

The Bad Guy
11-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Where do you live in PA?

Scranton area.

WV
11-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Scranton area.

Oh ok just wondering...I'm only a little over an hour from Harrisburg.

Old Dog
11-09-2011, 01:18 PM
how many times is this question going to be asked and answered?

Apparently at least a couple of times each time tickets are posted. I may be in the minority, but I don't see an issue with someone posting their tickets on here. Hell, it isn't like he's asking over face, and to be quite honest I wouldn't see an issue with REGULAR POSTERS doing that.

Coach
11-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Apparently at least a couple of times each time tickets are posted. I may be in the minority, but I don't see an issue with someone posting their tickets on here. Hell, it isn't like he's asking over face, and to be quite honest I wouldn't see an issue with REGULAR POSTERS doing that.

I agree with you on this. The ticket section sometimes is one of the most ignored, and I don't have a problem if some of them got on here anyways.

The Franchise
11-09-2011, 01:41 PM

I don't think there is anyone out there that wants him to stop trying to sell them on the board. I think it comes down to people wondering why he's selling ALL of his tickets.

I know I asked once and didn't get a response. You can't assume that people read everyone of his ticket threads.

The Bad Guy
11-09-2011, 01:45 PM
I don't think there is anyone out there that wants him to stop trying to sell them on the board. I think it comes down to people wondering why he's selling ALL of his tickets.

I know I asked once and didn't get a response. You can't assume that people read everyone of his ticket threads.

I replied to you.

I don't live in KC. I have season tickets that I used last year to come out to 2 games. This year, I can't make it out to any. Sometimes I'll grab up extras and try to make back some of the cash I've lost on preseason and by giving tickets away, but that doesn't always work out either.

On every sale I've made on here, I've kicked back Kyle cash (generally around 15-20 for each sale)

I'd rather sell here because I know Chiefs fans would be in the seats.

I just can't justify paying for airfare this year and the cost of the trip or I'd be using these seats a lot more.

The Franchise
11-09-2011, 01:48 PM
I replied to you.

I don't live in KC. I have season tickets that I used last year to come out to 2 games. This year, I can't make it out to any. Sometimes I'll grab up extras and try to make back some of the cash I've lost on preseason and by giving tickets away, but that doesn't always work out either.

On every sale I've made on here, I've kicked back Kyle cash (generally around 15-20 for each sale)

I'd rather sell here because I know Chiefs fans would be in the seats.

I just can't justify paying for airfare this year and the cost of the trip or I'd be using these seats a lot more.

That's cool man. I got busy yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to go back and look at the thread.

I'm ok with what you're doing. Sell on!

HemiEd
11-09-2011, 02:07 PM

I kind of look forward to the for sale posts each week, just wish the rest of the story was told. Like who got them, their game story etc.

TBG is doing it right, he is in position for having nice tickets when the Chiefs actually get somewhere.

The Bad Guy
11-09-2011, 02:22 PM
I kind of look forward to the for sale posts each week, just wish the rest of the story was told. Like who got them, their game story etc.

TBG is doing it right, he is in position for having nice tickets when the Chiefs actually get somewhere.

To be honest, I think I'm done getting season tickets after this year. I've lost too much money on them. I'm always just looking to break even so I have them for future years, but I lost money on playoff tickets last year.

With HD, the accessibility of watching at home, the economic climate, and this product, people just aren't willing to pay to see the Chiefs.

Old Dog
11-09-2011, 02:31 PM
To be honest, I think I'm done getting season tickets after this year.
With HD, the accessibility of watching at home, the economic climate, and this product, people just aren't willing to pay to see the Chiefs.

Add in the 3 hour one way drive and the home schedule for next season and you have the reason I'm relatively certain I'm not going to renew my four as well.

cookster50
11-09-2011, 02:34 PM

This. It was a simple question, if it's been asked a billion times before, and someone has a problem with that, they can suck a rock.

Bearcat
11-09-2011, 03:24 PM
To be honest, I think I'm done getting season tickets after this year. I've lost too much money on them. I'm always just looking to break even so I have them for future years, but I lost money on playoff tickets last year.

A couple of years ago I was thinking of getting season tickets specifically for this season, knowing they would have the AFCE and NFCN... but, the STH "discount" includes the two preseason games, and as far as I know there aren't really any other benefits. FFS, they could at least throw in free parking or a free playoff game (you know, those two in the past 10 years) or something. Someone should let them know it's not 1995.

HemiEd
11-09-2011, 03:51 PM

I get that, feel your pain, it has been a tough climate to break even in, these last two years. The Economy, the quarterback, etc.

I actually thought about doing what you have been doing, as in three years I will be going to every game, I hope. I can actually see over the people in front of me that are standing, so that isn't a problem for me. Good seats might be hard to come by at that time.

Hopefully soon, things will turn around and you can get your tickets sold for at least face, really easy. But I am the same guy that has been saying next year, for 42 years now.

HD really has made watching the games at home much better, but that atmosphere at Arrowhead just can't be duplicated.

The Bad Guy
11-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Anyone looking to go? Thought I had these tickets sold. If interested, please PM me.

KurtCobain
11-09-2011, 08:27 PM
I wanted to go to this game, but I gotta get new tires.

So I can't buy these but I'll bump this thread for you since it's on page 2 now.

If you don't get them sold, I'm always available to accept free ticks.

The Bad Guy
11-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Thanks Kurt. Unfortunately, can't give away the tickets.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

The Bad Guy
11-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Bumping for hopeful sale. Screwed myself by pulling them from Ticket Exchange on Sunday when a Planeteer told me they were taking the tickets.

The Bad Guy
11-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Bump for the lower price. 160 with money of that going to CP.

If interested, please let me know ASAP.

Dave Lane
11-11-2011, 08:47 AM
That's cool man. I got busy yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to go back and look at the thread.

I'm ok with what you're doing. Sell on!

Wow you has the official seal of approval from Pestilence himself! How cool is that! He is truly the arbiter of all that's correct. The planet owes him a huge debt of service. Thank you for your service as CPs MP on this veteran day. That you can stand on that wall and deal out morality to the rest of us is truly unfathomable.

Bwana
11-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Bumping for hopeful sale. Screwed myself by pulling them from Ticket Exchange on Sunday when a Planeteer told me they were taking the tickets.

Ouch!

I guess you could have a "they are still for sale, until the Paypal hits my account policy."

Those look like decent seats, I hope you get rid of them. You wouldn't think there would be this much problem, unloading Chiefs/Donks tickets.

DRU
11-11-2011, 09:00 AM
Since not much action in the ticket forum, I'm posting these here again. Face value on LL sec 104, row 36.

160 for the pair.

If you are interested, PM me.

Do you ever actually go the games yourself?

Ah, just saw your previous post about it. I, for one, am hoping you regret giving them up in the next year or two. :)

Old Dog
11-11-2011, 09:01 AM

Did you bother reading the thread? This has been answered.

The Bad Guy
11-11-2011, 09:07 AM

Ah, just saw your previous post about it. I, for one, am hoping you regret giving them up in the next year or two. :)

I might, but I don't ever think the climate is going to get to the point where season tickets are in demand like they were in the 90s.

Dave Lane
11-11-2011, 09:09 AM
They pick up a franchise QB and start powning teams on a consistent basis and you might be surprised.

The Bad Guy
11-11-2011, 09:21 AM
They pick up a franchise QB and start powning teams on a consistent basis and you might be surprised.

In 1-2 years, Cassel is still going to be here.

Dave Lane
11-11-2011, 09:31 AM
In 1-2 years, Cassel is still going to be here.

On the bench would be just fine

evenfall
11-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Even during the peak years you could always find tickets if you wanted. if you buy marked up tickets in the parking lot once or twice a year you come out ahead not having to hassle with selling them or losing money on preseason or when the team sucks. I usually sat in good seats too, better than I ever got from ticketmaster.

The Bad Guy
11-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Tickets have been sold, thanks Dave Lane.

R8RFAN
11-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Scranton area.

Hmm... Were you ever in the locker room at Penn St. ?

LiveSteam
11-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Hmm... Were you ever in the locker room at Penn St. ?

Were you ever in the bedroom with Al Davis ?

LiveSteam
11-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Were you ever in the bedroom with Al Davis ?

& then did you 2 :hump: With a lil of this I bet :Lin: