PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs NFL's least-desired coach

BigRichard
11-11-2011, 09:14 AM
In another installment of a recent midseason poll involving 111 players, Tom Coughlin came out on top -- on the bottom. As always in our midseason poll, players were not allowed to name their team, teammates or head coach for any of their answers. Which coach would you least like to play for? Tom Coughlin, New York Giants-22 ... Tony Sparano, Miami Dolphins-21 ... Bill Belichick, New England Patriots-15 ... Pete Carroll, Seattle Seahawks-6 ... Todd Haley, Kansas City Chiefs-5 ... Jim Harbaugh, San Francisco 49ers-5 ... Rex Ryan, New York Jets-5 ... "Looking at it from the outside, I don't know that any player in the league would say they'd want to play for Tom Coughlin. I wouldn't." -- NFC defensive player.

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/317271-nfls-least-desired-coach?xid=cnnbin#ixzz1dPU6qiRh

Apparently Haley is not as big of an asshole as Coughlin but he is still an asshole.

Dave Lane
11-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Good for him. A dash of hard ass is a good thing.

-King-
11-11-2011, 10:20 AM
I absolutely despise Coughlin. He's a average coach that lucked up one year. He treats players like shit and never owns up to his mistakes
Posted via Mobile Device

Start Croyle
11-11-2011, 10:23 AM
I think that Tom Coughlin is a very smart coach! He actually does things for a reason and puts thought into his actions!

Unlike Todd Haley, who lets his emotions control everything!

-King-
11-11-2011, 10:29 AM
I think that Tom Coughlin is a very smart coach! He actually does things for a reason and puts thought into his actions!

Yeah except he turns into Norv Turner in the second half of the season.
Posted via Mobile Device

Coogs
11-11-2011, 10:29 AM

I'm I missing something? Haley once this season called out his QB. And it didn't even seem that rough compared to some other things I have seen even at the college level.

noa
11-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Coughlin chewing out his punter after the Giants epic collapse against the Eagles last year showed what an idiot he is. Yeah asshole, you blew a 21 point lead because the punter. Grow a pair and own up to your team's failure, don't scapegoat the fucking punter.
Posted via Mobile Device

Molitoth
11-11-2011, 10:36 AM
I bet every starter on that Super Bowl team didn't mind playing for him then.

Fritz88
11-11-2011, 10:51 AM
E
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
11-11-2011, 11:46 AM
P

Gonzo
11-11-2011, 12:03 PM

!
Posted via Mobile Device

aturnis
11-11-2011, 12:10 PM

What does this even mean? How does he let his "emotions" control everything? WTF? You're weird...

loochy
11-11-2011, 12:17 PM
NFL's most-reposted topic

TEX
11-11-2011, 12:18 PM
I absolutely despise Coughlin. He's a average coach that lucked up one year. He treats players like shit and never owns up to his mistakes
Posted via Mobile Device

True about him being a dick, but he is not average. He's well above average IMO.

wazu
11-11-2011, 12:54 PM

That's very exciting!

BigRichard
11-11-2011, 01:23 PM
NFL's most-reposted topic

Fuck the police :D

HemiEd
11-11-2011, 01:28 PM
I'm I missing something? Haley once this season called out his QB. And it didn't even seem that rough compared to some other things I have seen even at the college level.

Yeah, and conspicuously, the two players that used to be in his doghouse and he rode the hardest, are now the two team leaders on their respective side of the ball.

Bowe and DJ. He was hard as hell on them both, demoted both of them, but look at them now.

Haley for President.

MoreLemonPledge
11-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Q

Easy 6
11-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Were i an NFL player, my very last choice to play for would be Pete Carroll at the University of Seattle.

Psyko Tek
11-12-2011, 12:16 AM
What does this even mean? How does he let his "emotions" control everything? WTF? You're weird...

his name is start croyle.

any questions?

Psyko Tek
11-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Yeah, and conspicuously, the two players that used to be in his doghouse and he rode the hardest, are now the two team leaders on their respective side of the ball.

Bowe and DJ. He was hard as hell on them both, demoted both of them, but look at them now.

Haley for President.

That, sir, would be a waste of a good coach

Epic Fail 007
11-12-2011, 12:24 AM
young people are very weak minded today can`t handle being yelled at wtf???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stop whining.mommys not here to hold your hand

RippedmyFlesh
11-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Which coach (other than your own) would you most like to play for?

“Rex Ryan. I was around him when he was with Baltimore. He’s like the coaches I have here, a great motivator.”—Chiefs NT Kelly Gregg

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/feed/2011-11/players-poll/story/midseason-player-poll-ryan-tomlin-voted-favorite-coaches

Dave Lane
11-12-2011, 08:11 AM

Haley for President.

Amen brother!