PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bill Muir..the best weapon for Chiefs' opponents

petegz28
11-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Seriously.....our playcalling is absolutely fucking horrid. 4th and 5, you know they are going to blitz...not one hot route available.

Earlier we ran ALL of our WR's a total of 4-5 yards on one play.

Down by 10 with 6 minutes...run Dex up the middle

Calls a bunch of plays that don't work in the 1st half....calls the same plays in the 2nd half.

No rolling the pocket...no 3-step drops..no slants..no screens..no hot routes

An opposing defense can only love such an OC

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Give the ball to McCluster some more, you old fart.

Personally I think it's all an extension of Haley.

Either way, clean this house.

Molitoth
11-13-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm not usually one who likes to wish negativity on others,... but I would absolutely love to see Bill Muir fired tomorrow. I would also like to see Matt Cassel benched and released.
I wouldn't be mad seeing Romeo Crennel fired either.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2011, 02:48 PM
This team has so many problems beyond Cassel....and im not even defending him...i dont even know where to begin. Haley cant get his team gameday ready time and time again. defense cant stop the run, cant stop the pass when they have to, cant get a stop when the have to.....o line cant block, WR's drop critical balls or make critical mistakes....oline can block or makes critical mistakes........im done with Haley. Done.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
11-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Mike Solari's son is laughing at us

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 02:51 PM
One of the most disgusting things we keep seeing EVERY WEEK is McCluster attempting to pass block.

People, there are Madden gamers who are smarter than that.

petegz28
11-13-2011, 02:53 PM
One of the most disgusting things we keep seeing EVERY WEEK is McCluster attempting to pass block.

People, there are Madden gamers who are smarter than that.

4th and 2...game on the line...put the midget in to pass block!

cabletech94
11-13-2011, 02:56 PM
why don't we actually run screens? wouldn't that at least help when there's a full on blitz?

2 minutes later: well, look at that, a goddamned screen.