PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs When you know the opponent is going to run the ball because that's all they have...

Stewie
11-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Scheme for it! Of course, you can scheme all you want, but the pantload we have for a D-Line got their shit shoved up their asses all day long.

Garcia Bronco
11-13-2011, 04:29 PM
You did scheme for it. You just couldn't stop it.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-13-2011, 04:30 PM

Bullshit, they had 7 in the box all day long against the power I. For fucks sake bring a damn safety down.

Rain Man
11-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Bullshit, they had 7 in the box all day long against the power I. For ****s sake bring a damn safety down.

Safety? Against a team like Denver, you use a goal-line defense the whole game. Put in five d-linemen, three linebackers, and three DBs, one of whom is a safety. We kept our base defense in the whole game, and 3-4 defenses aren't designed to stop runs.

FAX
11-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Yeah, the 3/4 is not going to do well against an option offense.

I was very surprised that Crennel didn't go with a heavier package. Weird.

Whatever "plan" they had was ill-conceived. Although we did seem to play better against the run after their best two rushers left the game.

FAX

Bob Dole
11-13-2011, 05:12 PM

YOU CANNOT STOP THE TEBOWS YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN!

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 05:14 PM
I actually thought our D played pretty well outside the back-breaker TD bomb.

Sure, the Broncos piled up the rushing yards but they ran it 60 times.

The D gave up a bad drive early but they gave us a chance to win in the 2nd half before the bomb.

If the offense wasn't a huge piece of shit we win this game easily IMO.

crazychiefsfan
11-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Scheme for it! Of course, you can scheme all you want, but the pantload we have for a D-Line got their shit shoved up their asses all day long.

Two words....CHIEFS SUCK...that is all

nascher
11-13-2011, 05:27 PM

The D gave up a bad drive early but they gave us a chance to win in the 2nd half before the bomb.

I have to disagree. 200 rushing yards in the first half huge time of possession advantage and even more important this big mistake 56yd td. Even our often inept Offense would have had a chance down 7-10 to make a miracle drive. The 7-17 was obvious the End.

DBOSHO
11-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Blitz everyone and leave carr and flowers man on man.

Dartgod
11-13-2011, 05:28 PM

Yeah, this.

Garcia Bronco
11-13-2011, 05:51 PM

We averaged almost 5 yards per carry, and our defense stopped you offense most of the day. You don't have any excuses.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 05:52 PM
We averaged almost 5 yards per carry, and our defense stopped you offense most of the day. You don't have any excuses.

Who said I was making excuses, dick licker.

The Chiefs sucked. I was just making an observation on the defense not being as bad as the offense. They gave us a chance to back in the game.

Garcia Bronco
11-13-2011, 06:01 PM
You were making excuses for losing. We didn't even have our starting runningback and 3rd down back for the majority of the game.

jspchief
11-13-2011, 06:18 PM
The worst part is that they weren't gashing us. How many big runs did they have? Maybe 2?

They literally shoved it down the throat of our d-line 5 yards at a time. Really drives home what a waste of draft picks Dorsey and Jackson were.

Sent from my ADR6350

Oh Snap
11-13-2011, 07:20 PM

Tebow only completed 2 passes...most oh his yards came on that one passing play.

This loss was embarrassing on so many levels. It looked like this team didnt even care. our offense is a shell of its former self. I miss the DV era style offense. Games were much funner back then.

At the end of the day, it doesnt matter what we fans think. Nothing notable will get done. I have lost complete faith in the FO of this franchise.

ChiefaRoo
11-13-2011, 07:30 PM
When you play Tebow and he runs the option he needs to have a very large DE and or LB hit him in his f'ing mouth every time. He's big but after 3 or 4 slobber knockers the merge will become difficult for him and mistakes will happen.

I didn't see KC do this once the entire day. Awful

Brock
11-13-2011, 07:35 PM
This team is coached by retards.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 07:38 PM
You were making excuses for losing. We didn't even have our starting runningback and 3rd down back for the majority of the game.

I didn't make a single excuse.

Shut the fuck up.

Mi_chief_fan
11-13-2011, 07:42 PM

No excuses here, your team won. Congratulations, you've now joined KC in NFL hell; not bad enough to get help in the draft, not good enough to contend.

Oh Snap
11-13-2011, 08:02 PM
When you play Tebow and he runs the option he needs to have a very large DE and or LB hit him in his f'ing mouth every time. He's big but after 3 or 4 slobber knockers the merge will become difficult for him and mistakes will happen.

I didn't see KC do this once the entire day. Awful

This is completely overshadowing the fact that had we had a capable offense, Tebow would have had to win this game for the broncos. Sure our D has played like crap as of late. However, our three and out offense is only making the issue worse.

Any team that loses to team that has a QB who completes TWO ****ING PASSES FOR 69 YARDS doesnt deserve to be in the pros.

Oh Snap
11-13-2011, 08:05 PM
No excuses here, your team won. Congratulations, you've now joined KC in NFL hell; not bad enough to get help in the draft, not good enough to contend.

more like purgatory...

ChiefaRoo
11-13-2011, 08:52 PM
This is completely overshadowing the fact that had we had a capable offense, Tebow would have had to win this game for the broncos. Sure our D has played like crap as of late. However, our three and out offense is only making the issue worse.

Any team that loses to team that has a QB who completes TWO ****ING PASSES FOR 69 YARDS doesnt deserve to be in the pros.

Agreed.

IMO. KC needs are in this order.

1 QB
2 LT - Albert moves to RT.
3 shutdown corner. flowers is number 2 and Carr becomes 3 and Arenas fills.

I know this won't happen with Crenell but I think KC NEEDS TO BE a 4-3 team. Dorsey is too small to play DE and Jackson is average at best. Dorsey could shoot the gap and get some push in a 4-3. Then you could get push on the edge from Tamba and have three nice LB's

Baby Lee
11-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Scoring on the first 2 drives and no way there's a bajillion runs before the first pass.

tk13
11-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Of all people, Herm just said on ESPN that Denver set football back 55 years yesterday.

BoneKrusher
11-14-2011, 11:48 AM
This team is coached by retards.

agreed.
beating the Donks and Tebow should've been so easy a caveman could do it.

(play goal line defense all day)

Frosty
11-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Scoring on the first 2 drives and no way there's a bajillion runs before the first pass.

Exactly. The minute a team gets a 10 point lead on Denver, the Bronco's are done.

wazu
11-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Of all people, Herm just said on ESPN that Denver set football back 55 years yesterday.

Actually I thought the Chiefs did that.

Direckshun
11-14-2011, 11:51 AM
I loved how Hamas phrased the Broncos gameplan as "Pop Warner day 2."

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2011, 11:58 AM

Umm, hello? We've been missing THREE starters since week 2. Piss off.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2011, 12:18 PM
I'm both interested and afraid to see how Rex Ryan prepares the game plan for Thursday night. The Jets rank 15th against the run, giving up about 115 yds per game with a 4.0 average and 9 rushing TDs through 9 games.

So, that speaks well for Denver at home... The Jets have a nice secondary, but the great equalizer for that is apparently the Tebow offense. :doh!: They'll have to pass more in this game, especially if they're without McGahee and/or Moreno.

I don't expect the game plans to be incredibly too much different than it has been in the last 2 games with Denver, but they'll have to get a bit more creative.

Personally, I can't stand watching this type of offense... I'm a QB/Passing Attack fan, so it pains me to watch these games. Granted, winning helps, but in the end... I just don't see how you can be consistently successful with this style of play.

The things I like about the last two games - 0 turnovers and only 1 sack, I believe... which is huge compared to what we saw in Tebow's starts vs MIA and DET.

Two games and 543 rushing yards is crazy... Averaging 32 minutes of TOP.
The key is averaging 7.7 and 4.4 yards per rush - overall 5.77 yards average on the 94 carries.

It's a tricked up "Wild Teboption" offense... I don't like it, but I am content for now watching it if for no other reason than it beats the losing that I've seen the last several years and it drives everyone crazy.

Frosty
11-14-2011, 12:24 PM
The things I like about the last two games - 0 turnovers and only 1 sack, I believe... which is huge compared to what we saw in Tebow's starts vs MIA and DET.

The only thing I liked about the game yesterday was that it gets you guys even further out of the Luck race.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-14-2011, 12:25 PM

Are you serious, dillweed? Are you seriously talking about missing your starting running back?

Mile High Mania
11-14-2011, 12:29 PM
The only thing I liked about the game yesterday was that it gets you guys even further out of the Luck race.

Well, I decided long ago that Indy is likely going to have 0 wins... one way or the other and Luck will go there.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2011, 12:31 PM
Are you serious, dillweed? Are you seriously talking about missing your starting running back?

Yeah, but KC found 4 wins without him... the whole division sucks and the nitpicking is really pointless. No team from the AFCW is going to be remembered when the wildcard weekend comes to an end.

Unless of course... the Broncos somehow make their way into the division lead and they advance. They'll end up with a road game somewhere and who is going to count out Storybook Timmy if that happens? :evil: (sarcasm)

kcfanXIII
11-14-2011, 12:35 PM

this, not to mention, gochiefs was not making excuses. just stating the obvious that it wasn't all on the defense.

manchambo
11-14-2011, 12:38 PM
agreed.
beating the Donks and Tebow should've been so easy a caveman could do it.

(play goal line defense all day)

You can't really think that would work, can you? Anyone, including Tebow, can and would pass over the top of that.

Mi_chief_fan
11-14-2011, 03:00 PM
more like purgatory...

Hell. Pure Hell.....