PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fire Pioli Thread

loce1959
11-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Either Pioli is guilty of poor decisions (i.e Cassel) or not standing up to Clark Hunt. This team is an embarrassment. As a lifelong fan (35 years) it is time that something is done. I say start with Pioli, possibly Haley, hire an OC and move Muir back to the OL.

11-13-2011, 03:53 PM
This is what you choose to do with your 120th post?

tredadda
11-13-2011, 03:54 PM
I will be for that only if Cassel is still our starter next year and he does nothing to address the QB position in the draft this year (outside of round 4 or later). It looks like Cassel's (LOL) Pro Bowl season fooled alot of people, even possibly Pioli.

kstater
11-13-2011, 03:55 PM
As a lifelong fan (35 years) it is time that something is done.

I take this as a bomb threat to Arrowhead. I've reported you to the proper authorities.

DaFace
I'd be dumbfounded if Pioli were fired this year. It's fairly typical for GM's to get at least two chances on a HC before he's on the hot seat. Couple that with Pioli's previous track record, and he's not going anywhere.

Iconic
No. Fuck you.

kcpasco
11-13-2011, 03:57 PM
Scott's 5 year plan

Okie_Apparition
They may not be as good as they should
but atleast they're built with some balance
Offense & Defense, young & old, & Thomas Jones

Bump
if Cassel is our starter next year, then hell yes, fire Pioli. FIRE HIM

if he actually drafts us a QB in the 1st round and cuts Cassel, then Pioli can stay for now.

But Pioli has done nothing but make terrible decisions so far. T-Jax, McCluster, Cassel. Really, the only good Pioli has done was re-sign our good players that were already here and Berry was a no-brainer, so he can't get credit for that.

lcarus
11-13-2011, 03:59 PM
It's sad that Herman ****ing Edwards and Carl ****ing Peterson acquired all the talent the team currently has. Sure, fire Pioli. Screw him. He can take his dogshit QB with him.

The Bad Guy
Pioli is going to last here the next 10 years. Read War Room. Clark Hunt loves him more than his father loved Carl Peterson.

Rasputin
I will never forgive Bernard Pollard for his bonecrushing of Tom Brady.

FloridaMan88
11-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Pioli won't be fired. He gets a minimum of 20 years before Clark considers making a move.

Focus on the more realistic changes for next season... Cassel, Haley, Muir getting shit canned out of KC.

milkman
11-13-2011, 04:01 PM
The fact that Pioli traded for Cassel tells us that he made that decision, standing up to Hunt, who said before hiring Pioli that he wanted to draft and develop a franchise QB.

tredadda
11-13-2011, 04:03 PM
The fact that Pioli traded for Cassel tells us that he made that decision, standing up to Hunt, who said before hiring Pioli that he wanted to draft and develop a franchise QB.

I see Pioli losing out to Clark this draft though after his QB has digressed this much.

kcpasco
11-13-2011, 04:04 PM
How can we force Clark to sell this team.

stonedstooge
11-13-2011, 04:06 PM
How can we force Clark to sell this team.

Make him lose money

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Clark is not eating his contract.

Forget it.

Rasputin
11-13-2011, 04:12 PM

That kind of beggs the question. Did they draft Stanzi to appeaze Clark Hunt? They didn't make any real attempt to see what Stanzi could do in preseason so he hasn't had the chance to get promoted in the depth chart and they just wanted Cassel to be the guy do or die.

stonedstooge
11-13-2011, 04:14 PM
Have you ever seen a dude that looks like Pioli be smart? I haven't

Chieftain58
Either Pioli is guilty of poor decisions (i.e Cassel) or not standing up to Clark Hunt. This team is an embarrassment. As a lifelong fan (35 years) it is time that something is done. I say start with Pioli, possibly Haley, hire an OC and move Muir back to the OL.

Get rid of him! I agree!!.. he will blame it on Haley and keep his job but I would clean house.

loce1959
if Cassel is our starter next year, then hell yes, fire Pioli. FIRE HIM

if he actually drafts us a QB in the 1st round and cuts Cassel, then Pioli can stay for now.

But Pioli has done nothing but make terrible decisions so far. T-Jax, McCluster, Cassel. Really, the only good Pioli has done was re-sign our good players that were already here and Berry was a no-brainer, so he can't get credit for that.

I agree. It is obvious to all that Cassel (while a good guy) was placed by management into a situation for which he is not suited. O-line, D-line must be addressed. Draft a possible QBOTF and bring in a good veteran through FA.

milkman
11-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Clark is not eating his contract.

Forget it.

He can be cut after this season with little financial repercussion.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 04:17 PM
He can be cut after this season with little financial repercussion.

I'm talking about Pioli.

TEX
11-13-2011, 05:20 PM
I agree. It is obvious to all that Cassel (while a good guy) was placed by management into a situation for which he is not suited. O-line, D-line must be addressed. Draft a possible QBOTF and bring in a good veteran through FA.

This.

whoman69
11-13-2011, 05:44 PM
I see very little that Pioli has done to justify keeping him around here anymore. If an "expert" can look at the collection of talent that we had this year with so much cap money left over and call the job complete, I have to strongly question their "expertise". From everything I hear Hunt is not interfering with Pioli. Pioli himself admits he has been given no financial restraints by Hunt. It was Pioli who decided this team was good enough.

Its probably a given, I Pioli is fired, Haley is gone.

FringeNC
11-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Pioli is not getting fired, but THE question is whether he still thinks Cassel is the answer. If he does, and low season ticket renewal rates don't "convince" him otherwise, then we are looking at bleak times ahead, not just because Cassel sucks but more because Pioli doesn't realize Cassel sucks.

notorious
11-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Scott's 5 year plan

Oh God.

Bane
11-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Fire Pioli...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

This is more laughable and ridiculous than the cut Cassel every week cause it won't cost us much or the" if cassel sucks he's on the bench" fucktards.LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO